Speaker 1: It's nine OGG with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. Guess what, everybody, we have a special treat for you.
Speaker 2: You want to tell him to Yeah, we have some dick for you. Dick Harrison, That is Dick Harrison. Dan Gautier's on with us today. Hello, Hi Dan, you look great.
Speaker 3: Well that's very kind to you.
Speaker 1: Silver Fox.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, your hair's just as good as it was back.
Speaker 1: It really is. You got good hair.
Speaker 3: Thank you God. I just I need to do this every morning, my affirmations. How's it going good?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My long time? No see.
Speaker 3: I know I haven't seen you in a while. I don't think I've ever seen Tori since I shot on the show. But I saw you in an audition once. Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 3: So I read for one of your sitcoms, like, oh my god, I think it was your pilot. That was a pilot for.
Speaker 1: What I Like about You or or for Mystery Girl?
Speaker 3: What was it? You know, I could be wrong about this. What was the last eCOM you did that? Like? I don't know, probably gosh.
Speaker 1: I think it was called Mystery Girls, wasn't it that? I think that would be my last one?
Speaker 3: I can't remember I don't know is to like it was to like play your husband or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, it was Mystery Girls.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense? Does that make sense that I would have read for that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went a different direction.
Speaker 3: You went younger.
Speaker 1: I think, well, go ahead to her, don't hold back.
Speaker 2: We went a couple of different directions. Yeah, we went in one direction, and then when we went to series, we recast in a different direction that you would have been perfect for. So you probably read for the pilot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I read for the pilot. And she was very sweet. She she actually she actually recognized me.
Speaker 2: She had a new type. What was your type? Jen at that moment.
Speaker 1: I don't think that I can say this, but I liked a fuller figured man at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a fuller figured man. Okay, yeah I could have been fuller figured probably, ye could you and you would.
Speaker 2: But let's define fuller figure. We could segue right here and that your name on the show our show was Dick.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Richard, it was Richard. Okay. We are so nile that every time we see and talk about your character, we call him Dick. And there's so many Dick jokes from Steve Sanders, and everybody's making fun of your name on the show. We had to make fun of it on our podcast too, and it just got out of control and now we just can't not laugh at it. Sorry, of course makes sense, immature, and I am just.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know. I was like, I cannot believe they named him dick, and I know there's Richard's everywhere, which you could go by rich Ure.
Speaker 1: My name Richard though, Yeah, yeah, I think Claire corrected him a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think it was just a straight dick?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. It could have been.
Speaker 2: It could have been exist now I think it's always slightly curved and.
Speaker 3: It's called Peron's disease. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a Coxswain is?
Speaker 3: Do I know what a Coxswain is? Yeah? Isn't that I have to do with boating or something?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, you must know from your research for the role. Was it was it like Kathleen was your Coxswain's right.
Speaker 2: We've had so much fun though Coxswain and figuring out what it is. Though, Wait, did you actually row? Did you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, but I but I had to give you a try in two roads, So I kind of knew all about that stuff a little bit, and I'd been to I went to San Diego State and so i'd been down. I lived at the bay for a while in the ocean in San Diego, which was amazing, And so my cousin was on the team and so, like, I knew a lot of people that were part of their crew team, so I kind of knew stuff about it. I'd never been in one of those boats, but I've been, like, I went to some competitions to support friends, my cousin, whatever, and so I kind of was around it a little bit. So I kind of knew about it, but I'd never done it before.
Speaker 1: It was really fun. Can you take us back to the eighties though, with your first role in marriage?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, Kay, has one more question about rowing? I don't want no. I'm curious, Like it's so specific and it's a big, big part of the episodes. Did they even at any point offer the actors like, hey, we have somebody here, like a coordinator, like a professional rower that can show you how it looks, so it looked right?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: I or do you want to take a list?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I have a feeling there was somebody there. I think that was telling us. I think there was there was a person on the set. Yeah, I think I think there was somebody. Yeah, Coxman was on the stand.
Speaker 1: Do you remember auditioning for this role?
Speaker 3: You know, that's a that's a good question. I think I did audition for this role. I think I read for the director.
Speaker 2: I feel like they hello, Uran teen witch, Like I feel like they would have just offered you this.
Speaker 3: Well. So you know, Tori, your father was very good to me, and so he used to offer me a lot of stuff. But I think that maybe this is one of the first roles I ever did for him, So I think so. I think although I had read for him numerous times, and I could be long about this. I did a pilot for him that was like that was like around the Melrose Place time.
Speaker 2: Which pilot do you remember?
Speaker 3: I was called partners and it was it was about it was about it was about a partnership of like doctors. It was like three people and uh, it never got picked up. But you know, like I went, you know, I spent time with your dad, like you know, he did wardrobe and you know, he was hands on with everything. So you know, I did wardrobe in his office. You know, he checked out my whole wardrobe and went over everything, and you know, and all that stuff. And so so after I did the pilot with him, everything was an offer. After that pretty much what else did you do with him? So I did love Boat for him, I did Perdition Road for him, and those were all offers. He would just softom And you know, I tell people this all the time. This doesn't even well, I don't think it exists for actors anymore. But back in the day, he not only would he offer you if you worked for him and he knew you, not only would he offer you a role like a guest spot or whatever, but he would actually pay double scale. So like so like back then, let's say I can't remember what the things were, but let's say it was, you know, thirty eight hundred dollars an episode or something for an hour episodic or something. He would double that and and it was so cool. Yeah, it was so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, so yeah, so I did I did that. I did, you know, I did like almost a full season of Melrose Place, to which I believe was after nine o two and zero m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was our spin off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so but I did you play on that?
Speaker 2: How do I not remember that?
Speaker 3: So? I played a baseball player. I was with Brook Lanthon, like so was Brooke lengthen and me And it was the second So what happened was is that I was I was, Uh, it was like a recurring I did like eighteen episodes, but then I had a contract because more regular the next year. And then they canceled the show and they and they they got rid of everybody and they brought back the original cast except Heather and and so like the last season was just them or something like that or just like whatever, and then that was the last season.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well you have to go on the Melrose Place pod.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, did they have one? Huh?
Speaker 2: They do? Yeah, it's doing great. Sorry, Jen, I feel Baden sorry to the eighties. Sorry, Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I was just You've done so many great projects. You started with Married with Children.
Speaker 3: I did huge.
Speaker 1: That was like the same timeframe when nine O two one oh and The Simpsons were coming up for Fox, and then you went to to teen Witch as the leading man. So going from a small role in a Fox show, yeah to leading man so quickly what.
Speaker 3: Was that like? Uh, well, you know, I mean I just auditioned for those things that I com you know, it's like, so what are you going to do? Uh? Yeah, so I Uh so I did Team, which like in eighty eight, eighty seven actually shot it started in eighty seven and then it came out in eighty eight. And then I got on a show on CBS called Tour Duty, which was on for a couple of years. Uh. You know, it's interesting after Tour Duty, this is kind of an interesting thing. You know, I don't remember anything about pilots and things like this. But did nine O two one oh come out in like nineteen ninety Yeah, So this is really fascinating because I knew Jason. You know, I knew Jason like in the late eighties. You know, I knew Jason. His best friend PJ. Johansson at the time was like you guys know PJ, right, Paul. Yeah. So so so like I knew all those guys and I hung out with them and stuff, you know whatever, And so I had no Jason. So I was doing a pilot in New York and uh and the in the first episode of nine O two one oh came out that's why I remember this. I thought it was the nineties, and I I watched it in my hotel room because Jason was on it, and I watched the original pilot because of that. Isn't that funny? Like I made a point to watch it because he was on it, and it was like, oh, Jason got a new show out. I got to watch it.
Speaker 1: That's so supportive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It when Paul was actually on nine O two and zero and was a very naughty character to Jen's character Kelly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, was he on in the high school years or yeah? Yeah yeah. So anyway, so yeah, so I did you know I did married with Children. I had like one word, unmarried with children. I did like it. I think I went hunh.
Speaker 2: I was like the I was like the dumb jo or the hot guy that just went hun.
Speaker 3: And she sat on my lap. She sat on my lap, and I said, hunh. It's really interesting because I did I did stroke there, Yeah exactly, I did Jesse with her later on and why we were filming it. She came in and sat on my lap. She goes, you remember this, and I was like, huh, oh, you did it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Oh, anyway, back many projects you really Wait, you met your wife on the set of teen Witch.
Speaker 2: Right, So thank goodness you got teen witch yem right and you're still married.
Speaker 3: And my son is thirty three? What? Wow? That crazy?
Speaker 1: I thought I had an old kid at twenty seven. She's almost twenty eight. But thirty three? Wow?
Speaker 3: When did you have? How? Well? I guess I can't ask how old you guys? You guys are younger than me.
Speaker 2: A lot you can ask when anyone can google it. Yeah, we don't have that lucky, did you guys?
Speaker 3: You know, I used to play very young when I was when I was in my late twenties and stuff, so I might have been on like I played. You guys were actually around college age or something like that when you were in college or close to it. Right, you're actually close to the characters ages in a sense, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It come.
Speaker 2: We started. I was sixteen, Jen was seventeen. Wow, we were the youngest. And Brian yeah, oh oh that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, So yeah, I'm I'm way older than you guys, so so oh yeah, I'm at least ten years older, I think, or something like that. I think I was on was on NK. I think I was thirty or something, or like twenty nine or thirty or something.
Speaker 1: Like thank a college guy.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Most you know Tiffany. I was in a thing called Sun a lot with Tiffany, and I also played I played high school in that and that. I was like maybe thirty that was before nine two? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Wait were they dating while they did that?
Speaker 3: Tiffany and him?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you know about this?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I don't think so. And I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Why it's defensive?
Speaker 3: How can you say that? No?
Speaker 2: She ended up being in an episode of nine or two? Well no, really rewatched on the pod and we were like, why is Polly Shore in this? And like, yeah, it was rammed.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Wait. Can I ask you a question about Dick?
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed I know a lot about it. I know a lot about it. I have personal experience, I would hope, so, yes, I mean, you know, why did you dealing with it long time?
Speaker 1: Why did Dick wear so much sunscreen on his nose?
Speaker 2: Not one episode?
Speaker 1: Let them put a white nose on you your face?
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the big rowing episode, the culmination of the rowing.
Speaker 1: Like U in your I think it's his last episode, right, Nope, oh my last episode.
Speaker 3: I die don't don't don't know.
Speaker 2: Damn, you just ruined everything.
Speaker 3: Done, told me no rules. Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What could happen to Dick? Did he drown in the river?
Speaker 2: The lake? What do you want that first? Do you want the sunscreen first?
Speaker 1: Want the sunscreen first?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I don't know why they put sunscreen on my nose.
Speaker 2: You're there suddenly now you're with Claire, and you had a white triangle.
Speaker 3: You know what? You know what? I wonder if it was because do you remember when that became really that frog stuff became really popular and they did it with colors.
Speaker 1: Oh you remember that HER's was white?
Speaker 3: Like? So somebody took what was the stuff called the white stuff called zinc zink oxide. So somebody at my college, San Diego State came up with coloring zinc oxide and that became a thing and made like all this money off of it. And so I wonder if that's what it was, If it was a product placement.
Speaker 2: I don't know it looks or so Steve could make fun of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't remember things, first of all, and second of all, I've never watched the show and we haven't gotten to the part where it happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jen, brace yourself. It's gnarly taking us back to the eighties for a second.
Speaker 3: But Tory, do you remember being there? Do you remember being the scene? Tori?
Speaker 2: When dies?
Speaker 1: You're in the scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guess who tries to save him? Jen? Your favorite dude on the show that dates me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Your favorite boyfriend of mine on the show?
Speaker 1: The Cowboy the Firefighter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well he was with a cowboy in real life. Okay, but what happens to Dick sing On and somebody tell me? Please?
Speaker 3: So is it? Okay? Tory, I'm checking with you first.
Speaker 2: You're late now, Yeah, she's real.
Speaker 3: Heroin overdose, I know it's so don't you remember? Like wait, why would you remember anyway? So through the whole thing, I'm like, I'm like, you know, Gateway drug right onto Heroin Dead.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, that was probably a very special episode that taught a lot of people to stay it was.
Speaker 3: It was a special episode. So I died in the bathroom at like some place.
Speaker 2: I don't know, want the peach pit after dark.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's where it was. Okay, so yeah, came in there and I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Think of this place again the same geez.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Pe gives peapad a whole new I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I tried to rescitate him.
Speaker 1: Who's clear.
Speaker 2: The fireman, firefighter, right, Greg vaugh Okay, well me, he tries to resuscitate you and then as.
Speaker 3: In mouth to mouth, Yeah, I think they had no things, the special things. You know.
Speaker 2: She had handed that part over to me and I could have done that, that's right, although I see Greg Vaughan his mouth on on dick anyway.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course you do much better at it than he had any Okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is so fun. Tell us what you're working on now? Because I heard that you have an acting studio in Coachella.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I have a studio in Palm Springs. Have you guys ever been to Coachella? Have you ever gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She has, I've never been. I want to go one year, just to experience it. I used to have fears, so I was scared to do stuff. Now I want to do it.
Speaker 3: I guess it's amazing.
Speaker 1: You haven't been, and.
Speaker 3: I haven't been. I don't like concerts. With giant crowds. I'm not I'm I'm too old for that stuff.
Speaker 2: We don't either, we don't like crowds.
Speaker 1: What's it like having your own acting studio?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it's interesting. I mean a lot of people, so it's truly. Yeah, And a lot of people come in from from like all over the world, you know, to Palm Springs. It's a very you know, famous place to come a vacation. A lot of snowbirds from Canada and stuff like that, and so and from New York and so I do a lot of self tapes with people that are coming in and reading for things.
Speaker 2: Oh great, yeah, yeah, why did you move to Palm Springs? Originally?
Speaker 3: I don't live in Palm Springs. I live in Joshua Tree.
Speaker 1: Wait a second. You just said you live in Palm Springs, not Coach And now you're saying you live in Joshua Tree.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm also doing Heroin.
Speaker 1: I love Joshua Tree. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: So that's where I live, and I drive down here to have a studio because obviously this is more of a central place.
Speaker 2: Yeah understood. Wow, But you and Lisa raised your son in La in.
Speaker 3: La and New York City because I was on New York did you decide to leave? So eleven years ago twenty thirteen, bought a house and and then and we were going back and forth, and then we just decided that we just liked it so much that we you know, we have some acreage and stuff with beautiful views and stuff, and so we just decided that we would do that. And then when the pandemic happened, it became like, well, this was phenomenal that we did this, and uh, and so now we don't have to really drive town. I mean, I have to drive to LA for jobs, but I don't have to really drive for auditions or anything. Right, I haven't. I haven't been in an in person audition since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Who has?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I think pretty much live anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can live anywhere. So it's been really good as far as that goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's your son live?
Speaker 3: He's in New York, in New York Okay? Yeah, yeah, so he lived in New York and he's getting married this summer. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's actually know what that means? Yes, I hope so, I hope it means that your grandpa suit.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I can't wait. I'm super pumped for that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's so exciting when your kids have a kid and then you can love it and have fun with it and take care of it and then give it back to them.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you for that part? You have grandkids? Any of you?
Speaker 1: She was not yet, said I want so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, me too, me too, me too.
Speaker 2: So Jen has three girls, I have five kids, So we're hoping for a lot of grandkids.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I'll take like one or two. I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super pumped. Man. I might have to move to New York or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know to be closer to it. How do you miss out like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I can't. So we're we're trying to figure that out. I don't know what we're going to do, but we got to figure it out. But yeah, I'm certainly not going to be three thousand miles away to go to Hudson Valley.
Speaker 1: I don't know how far that is from the city. But if you were living in Joshua Tree now, you want to be somewhere beautiful, and I've heard never been, but I heard Hudson Valleys really beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm because I lived in New York for about four years, so we drove all around a lot. So we have a good idea. It's just on what side, Like if they moved to Long Island or something like that and you live in Hudson Vyvand you're like really far away, So it's you know what I'm saying. So it's got to be one of those things where you kind of logistically figured out we're the best place to be is as far as being close. You want the kid to be able to be dropped off, right so they can go have fun and do their thing and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, You're going to be such a good granddaddy. Granddaddy, what are you going to be called?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a good question, gilf Ah, that's funny. You're just full of compliment. Story. It's so sweet of you. This is great for my ego.
Speaker 2: Perfect, Poor Lisa after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did all the whole You know what Tory said?
Speaker 2: Do you ever keep in touch with Jason?
Speaker 3: I have not talked to Jason in so long, gosh, I don't even know the last time I saw him. No, So the answer is no, I've run into Ian before, but it's been fifteen years or something. Ian was really great because I worked with him the most on thee.
Speaker 2: Jen Should we let him row?
Speaker 1: I like you, you can't say Ian.
Speaker 3: It can't win.
Speaker 1: You can't say Ian. You have to say Ian.
Speaker 3: Ian. Sorry. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just don't want you, you know.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time he told me that, of course I know it's Ian. I know it's Ian, and I always make that mistake. And I worked with the producer one time with the same name, and his name was Ian and he very confusing.
Speaker 2: Typically it's pronounced Ian, like you you meet more Ian's than you do Ian. But we have known him for him and family for so long that even to this day we get like PTSD and get like it's like a triggering thing when we're somewhere and someone says Ian and we both just are like that, here comes.
Speaker 3: I feel so unprofessional. And of course I remember that he was so he was so, so, so, so so cool to me. Yes, he's the nicest guy. He's awesome, welcoming cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We went for a drive and his brand new hopped up. I can't remember what it was Corvette was it was and I don't think it was a Corvette.
Speaker 1: I think and realized or like a sang Or charger or something, yeah.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Yeah. So he had just gotten it, like just gotten it back from all the work or whatever, like you know whatever, And we went down Pch and just went up for it. Was super cool. Yeah. So he was awesome, and so it was Kathleen. She was awesome too.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so glad you've had a good experience on the show. We loved watching you. We thought you and Claire looked great together.
Speaker 3: And was that her.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they looked great together.
Speaker 1: I did two beautiful people, like beautiful.
Speaker 2: People, but I don't know, it just wasn't I didn't feel like they're.
Speaker 3: A street didn't have chemistry.
Speaker 2: It felt like a forced setup because they're like the Steve thing. And it didn't feel like Claire to just like immediately jump into something with somebody. And I don't feel like Dick was kind of her like type of guy, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Interesting, she was trying something polar opposite of Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys look great together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even when you're wearing the oxide stuff on your nose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fine. I overcame it, yep, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh. I remember when I first saw a teen witch. I had such a crush on you.
Speaker 3: Why did you tell your dad to hire me? Then? That's what you did for Jason?
Speaker 2: I probably did. Why do you think you kept working for hell? I probably for sure saw teen, which I was like, oh my gosh, this probably you probably did.
Speaker 3: You were young when that came out, too, weren't you o that young? I guess what were you like, fifteen, fourteen, fifteen something like that.
Speaker 2: You said it came out in eighty seven. Eighty says it eighty eight. Google says it came out in eighty nine. We can't trust Google.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so maybe it was. Maybe it was eighty nine. Maybe maybe that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't do math. I was like fourteen, you were fifteen.
Speaker 3: She was fifteen fifty yeah yeah fifteen Yeah makes sense.
Speaker 1: But you and this is so nice to talk to you. Go down memory lane and thank you for spoiling the entire show for me.
Speaker 3: Oh I wish somebody would have given me notes. Do not tell her any No, No, we're joking with you.
Speaker 2: This is we're talking you and you play that character, and that's what happens.
Speaker 1: I'm an actress, so I'll just act like you didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's a running joke. Sorry, we should have said that that She shed never rewatched the show until now that we do the podcast, and there are some things sometimes even that she doesn't remember, like storylines and things. Sure, so we bust her balls, not her dick, and we love to give her a lot of crap about like, oh, you don't remember. So it's just a joke. Sorry at your expensive Oh no worries.
Speaker 3: I don't take it personally. I just didn't want to ruin anything for maybe the viewers or something.
Speaker 2: You know, she's still going to enjoy it. You know why, because Cliff Jeger tries to save you and she loves him. She loves that character.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's the fireman. Yeah, that's great. Did you have a thing with him on the show?
Speaker 2: No, No, Donna did, Dona David right, that's right, I came in.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I forgot and I did in real life as well. Well just oh did you really.
Speaker 1: Flinch? Did you? Did you just have like a reaction me?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't want to sound like. I would hate for him to hear this and be like, I have a little PTSD because I would always say, like, Brian and I dated, and Brian's I don't remember it that way, and I was like, oh, it's so different from a young girl's perspective, and then a young boys yeah I.
Speaker 1: Remember that you dated.
Speaker 2: With Greg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure, Okay, then you're good.
Speaker 2: I don't know if like he was like, yeah, I mean if we went out, that's the date, right, so if you made out, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were talking, as the.
Speaker 2: Kids say, now this guy I was talking to?
Speaker 3: Oh is that what they say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 3: It's not even hooking up anymore, just talking like if it's.
Speaker 2: Not a committed relationship, if you're just like loosely like kind of like dating or we've gone on a couple of dates whatever this guy I'm talking to, until it's like we are just you and I exclusive dating.
Speaker 3: And then what's that called?
Speaker 2: Like boyfriend? Girlfriend? I don't know, thank thing.
Speaker 3: It's always been called. No new names for that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I've gotten to that point in the program.
Speaker 3: Jen.
Speaker 2: My kids haven't had one. Jen.
Speaker 1: I think it's called dating, but that's serious to them, like when you commit to dating. Yeah, that's a commitment.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but they still call it like, this is my boyfriend or this is my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Crack, that's my boyfriend. You know what that's from?
Speaker 2: What now?
Speaker 3: Of us? My boyfriend? You guys don't know what I got.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: Hint, give me a hint.
Speaker 1: Jean Wilder, Oh, oh crazy, right? What was that one?
Speaker 2: Not young Frankenstein?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh, Chlorus Leachman, he was my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I could just sit here and listen to here and all day, but we have to wrap.
Speaker 2: Dan, you were so funny. I didn't realize that back in the day.
Speaker 3: Well, Tory, we didn't spend a lot of time together. I know. The only people that I spent time with was Iron just to clarify, and Kathleen, but mostly Iron. And I did spend time with Jason because he was in it because we had a basketball team, right, so we all played as Iron. Jason and I were on a basketball team together. If you guys remember, we don't remember that, but anyway, we're on a basketball team together.
Speaker 2: Wait, that hasn't happened yet, though, I think that part of Dick is still coming. It's not it hasn't happened yet. No, I'm gonna I had to get one last one in.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Dick happens to be a good shooter.
Speaker 1: You're going to ruin the show for me.
Speaker 2: Stop. Oh, these jokes are coming in fast and furious.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, I can go all day long.
Speaker 2: We want to that still are going to just at sixty one?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely, good friend.
Speaker 1: It's been great talking to you. Thanks Dan for this wonderful interview.
Speaker 3: Be like, Dan, couldn't make this my favorite show. Yeah, you think the show is weird, so.
Speaker 1: We wait on the show and we just love talking to you. So yeah, it's so great to see you again.
Speaker 2: You too, We should work together?
Speaker 3: Well why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, put it out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't you guys do something you always do? Do something else. I'll come in and read for you again. Dare come Yeah, that's a dare. I'll come in and play your husband again. We'll now have to be double Dick, Dare, double dick, dare you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Bye everybody, Bye, love you,