Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong Show, Katty Armstrong and Jackie and He Raw live from Studio c SE Senor a dimly lit room to put them the fowls of the.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Yetty Communications calm down on a.
Speaker 3: Friday where we're happy drunk to start the show and by the end of the show we're three quarters drunk. Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Vladimir Also the NFL Draft, which Faamus went to?
Speaker 1: Which team those are? Those are two very different general managers. Yeah, I couldn't resist the Vladimir Right's quoting Trump in recent truth. But you know, I gotta admit I've spent as much time to get through the NFL Draft today as anything else. As I do love some football, really, I just have never even when I was super into sports, I didn't understand being so into the draft. It's wrong as often as it's right, So I just don't understand why it's such a big deal. Yeah, speaking only for myself, I wouldn't say I'm so into it. I just think, oh wow, the Niners got an edge rusher, that's cool. Go with Nick Bosa. That could be exciting. But I don't, you know, take it seriously. I was still great salt. I was talking to an NFL insider last night actually about just brought up the draft and uh and they said, yeah, I used to be involved in that, but they moved it from like a it would be at a bar, it's now at a stadium, and now it's just a bigger deal. It's like, yeah, so the just individual team's drafts they do at a giant stadium full of people. Yeah, yeah, that's amazing popular com Oh my gosh. Yeah, it's a spectacle in and of itself. It's it's quite amazing just as a business. Yeah, well, listen, I understand why you got to keep your sources anonymous, but just just admit it. Your fishing buddies with Travis Kelcey, you go out to bass fishing with them, tea swizzle makes you boys, a couple of sandwiches, lows up the cooler with a couple of beers, and he kisses tailor on the cheek, and you guys go fishing. I wasn't gonna bring up this at this point in the show, but we do kind of have breaking news around this. So there's a Time magazine interview with Trump that came out just like in the last couple of hours. I haven't had time to read it. It's a magazine, Grandpa, well right, it shows how Trump, how old Trump is. Trump gives an interview to Time magazine because he thinks Time Magazine's still showing up in people's mailboxes and they're putting it on there. You know, I wonder, well I would if they called me. I'd be like, I got like ten minutes on Thursday. I'm not making fun of Trump for me. No, I still pay attention to the Evening News, sixty minutes and Time Magazine because I'm old anyway, and when the relevance of those things is so diminished, sixty minutes still has some power. Time magazine got no juice at this point, none. But they did get an interview with Trump and which he blames Ukraine for starting the war. But that's not the breaking news. Breaking news is whitcough, Trump's negotiator arrives in Moscow as one of the senior Russian generals who's planning the war. His car explodes, So I just wondered Trump see yesterday he say, you don't know what we're doing. And somebody said, you know, you're not putting any pressure of Russia. You don't know what we're doing. We're doing lots of things you don't know about. And I thought, is that one of them? Are we were we sending the signal that we're blown up? Generals will blow up this general, but we could blow up you. So maybe you want to come to the table. Oh that strikes me as a long shot, but it's a hell of an intriguing possibility. I don't know how we're going to Israel like they do to Orhyme's nuclear scientists. Guy who rides up next to the general on a motorcycle, all of a sudden there's a clank on the side of his car. What are you doing over there, Kaploly? I don't know. We found out fairly recently in the New York Times that all that early stuff with Ukraine doing so well, we organized all that. I mean, we shipped their generals out to where was it, Germany, to another country, met with US NATO, the best people, you know, the best minds and technology that exists, told him, here's what you do that hit there hit there, give them all the intelligence. I don't believe for a second that we aren't involved in the pinpointing of these generals to assassinate them. Would Trump make such a move given his rhetoric and stances, not out loud, not out loud, He wouldn't make that obvious. But I no, no at all. Obviously, I'm asking would he do it at all? Well, it's being done with our help, so he's not stopping it. I mean, I'd be shocked if it's not with our help. I don't know. I don't know. Ukraine's developed some capabilities, but there's a whole lot of mirk here, no doubt, a whole lot of mirk. Oh, it'll be many years before we know the true story. Anyway, that's enough of that. If we're getting back briefly to sixty minutes, you said they still have power, yes, but it's now red and says going to low power mode. True, he didn't. We haven't talked about. I mean, how about the fact that they got rid of their producers or he stepped down because he said he no longer has the autonomy to do whatever he wants and they used to have. So we were talking about sixty Minutes. This is some inside baseball stuff for US media people. But we were talking about a couple of episodes of sixty Minutes where it was like, whoa was this Fox? I mean, where they were really on the other side of where they usually are in story in my opinion on both stories, I don't remember which the stories were, but where they were both, to my mind, on the right side of the story, the correct side of the story, which I believe followed directly on the heels of a couple of weeks that were just like watching an episode of Morning Joe. I mean, they were so far off it was ridiculous. And this guy steps down and says he no longer has the ability to do what he wants. I think forced on him those more balanced shows, and he said I quit. Yeah, he said as much. And other insiders are lak Sherry Redstone, the new chairman of Viacom well good, the paramount ESPN plus whatever the hell conglomerate runs it now is says telling him what to do and what not to do. Yeah. Well, she said she was very unhappy with a couple of pieces that they had done, and I'm sure she was. They were outrageous, and we were screaming about him on that Monday morning after. But I think this is a win win. She says, no, that was way too left. He says, I'm gonna do what I want, or I leave. She says, fine, he leaves. So maybe sixty Minutes will get a little closer to what they've always been. Left, but not like they were a month ago. Right, I could easily see. I don't even remember the dude's name. He's semi legendarian. Pardon me. Sixty Minutes has been on since we were born and we're old. They've had three people run the thing, and he was the number three. Yeah, but what I was gonna say is he is thoroughly entrenched in the media elite. It's entirely possible he went resistance. He decided we're abandoning any pretense of both sides. We're gonna fight the resistance. Trump is Hitler, blah blah blah. So yeah, all right, if they straighten it out, great, If not, they will continue to vanish into the dustbin of history. He probably also thought they would never let me go, and he was wrong. Many many of us have had that situation in life. I didn't think I was unfireable my first radio job where I was the program director, but I didn't think the place could run without me. This was one of the great lessons in my life. I was working. I was killing myself, Thank you, Gladys. I was killing myself at that radio station. I mean literally working seventy hours a week while being a full time college student because I just didn't think the place could run without me. I did everything, and no, man, they'll miss me when I was gone. And then I left, and you know what, they just kept on chugging along. They found different ways to do it. One of the best lessons of my life to find that out. Yeah, now what are you doing, dude? Everybody replaceable ever rebody? Well quite literally, I mean, are you familiar with the whole life cycle and how long human beings have been around? And nobody can hunt mast it onni like me. This tribe is gonna starve about me and my spear. That's hilarious. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe getting on this. It is Friday, April twenty fifty, year twenty twenty five. We are Armstrong in getting We approve of this program. All right, then let's get into it. The show begins officially now. According to FCC rules regulations, at Mark were the.
Speaker 4: First pick in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Cameron warn Quart alone.
Speaker 1: I mean, Ohman will own for his ability to escape the rush and throw deep down field. That will either launch the Tennessee Titans into the upper realms of the NFL, or he'll be a bust and be on five different teams and out of the league by the time he's twenty nine, or anything in between, or anything in all equally likely. Yes, ye, exactly, yes. You would think it'd be easier to predict who is gonna do well and who wasn't than it is. It's it's shocking. I mean, it's the same freaking sport. Yeah, but it's it's it's wild. Some people dominating college sports are nobody can't even make the team in the NFL. And and then you got your players who were you know, you kind of heard of them, and then they're just And of course Tom Brady the most successful player in NFL history. He was a sixth round draft choice. Sixth round. Every team passed on him five times. Combination of your gifts of physical mental motivation. Why is the way you fit into a team a scheme? The coaches? You get? It's all very complicated. Yeah, they had a lot of money invested in trying to figure that out. Yep, forty nine Ers quarterback, last pick in the draft. Oh really irrelevant? Yeah yeah, brock Purty, Sure, who is he from? Where? No? Brock Purty who Drafter Year? Yeah? I thought they got a new guy. I thought that's what he meant. No, No, they got an edge rusher, Jack, the rangey sophomore from Georgia that's known for his ability to all lootolf on some lot then and get to the quarterback. But that's it. Yeah, that's a perfect example. Brock perty who is a quarterback who makes it to the super Bowl? Was the last pick, so every single team had a chance to pick him multiple times and said, no, no, I tell you who, We're not picking that dumb ass. All right, you know what, I'd rather pick a monkey than that young man. All right, are there any monkeys on the draft board? How about can we take your it guy because we hear he's really good. We kind of need an it No point in grabbing him because our football inflator has been our balls are sicky lately? Can we can we draft a better football inflator instead of rock party? You don't want that, especially heading into the weekend. So we got a lot more on the We got clips of the week this hour. Stay with us.
Speaker 4: A new study says that paper straws aren't as eco friendly as you think, but hey, at least they don't work and make everything taste like paper. Researchers analyze dozens of different brands of paper straws and found that they contain forever chemicals, which are chemicals named after how long it takes to drink a milkshake through a paper straw.
Speaker 1: How many times has that happened? Where the paper straw turns out to be as bad for the environment or you as the plastic straw. The plastic bag is worse than the paper bag, and then the carryon bag is worse than most of it, worse than both of them. Or electric vehicles do more harm than the environment in the roads than they I mean, over and over again, this has happened emotion not logic. That explains so many things that are pushed by the left. I want to help the environment, paper bags, cut down trees. Let's use plastic bags. Whoa, whoa. Let's think about this for a second. No, we need to save the environment. Just come on. And you know what's funny about a lot of this stuff is I share their goals. Sure, of course, I think we all do. But I think it's worth asking will that work when you're choosing a policy. Good Lord, I think it's as simple as that. Sometimes, So Katie cannot be with us for her usual segment. Yes, her equipment. I'm gonna use this indelicate phrase now, but I hear people use this phrase a lot, like goals with jobs who make money. No, we need more delicacy, not less. Her radio equipment crapped the bed. How do we feel about that phrase? Does my cringe not tell you? Can you not read my cringe? I take from its context that that's a negative occurrence. I I'm not aware of this being a common situation for people in real life. No, thank goodness, at least not at this stage of my life. Or yeah, not since I've made a very coarse, well and uncommon. So I'm just surprised I've heard it for a long time in the world of golf. Oh really, maybe it started there. I was two up with two to play, and then I blanked the bed. Yeah I won't even because I am a man of refinement. I will not join you in the gutter. Wow. Yeah, it is becoming more more popular, more common. Soon as I heard my mom say it, that's when I know it's going mainstream. That's a pretty good standard. It's very unlikely it will happen. God bless her. So because Katie is not available and her equipment has indeed lost control of its I can't even finish that sentence. It would have been really funny, but I just can't go there anyway. So, just taking a quick look at who's reporting what New York Times leads story is heg sets, personal phone use creative vulnerabilities. Even the Wall Street journal is talking about the chaos at the Pentagon, and I want to get into it in some depth later. I think there is truth to both the idea that there is turmoil at the Pentagon and also that the swamp Monster doesn't want her a former and it's going to do everything it can to throw up resistance. Absolutely I believe to be true. The headline the Wall Street journal polygraph threats, leaks and infighting, the chaos inside hegxets Pentagon. New York Post is talking about some guy falling out of the draft. Oh it's an old Shador Sandard's falling out. New York Post is a weird paper. It does some brilliant, super serious journalism and some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever seen. Pakistani and Indian troops exchanged fire along the line of control separating their two countries overnight. These are a couple of nuclear powers, giant militaries, and unfriendly neighbors who are divided by religion. This is my lead nominee for a story nobody's paying attention to that could be a gigantic story in roughly six weeks, right, yeah, no doubt Who's being of international relations? Do you have more on that? Sorry? No, I was going to back up to the New York Post their cover today, which I had in front of me. I don't right now, but is something about your general manager. It was Trump yaling Vladimir and it was basically making Trump for sticks and stones, will break my bones for just you know, hey, stop Vladimir and having echoes of Biden's don't, which is you know, it's a a that's a fairly painful critique. I think of Trump and I'm as covery of week twenty four hours. For Trump, it had a very strong whiff of don't of Joe Biden, don't to me oof. That is that is critical. My real sticking point with this is that, and I've come across a couple of my favorite commentators who agreed completely the idea that look, both countries want peace is simply not true. No, it's not at all. And that is what Trump and witcoffin company have been asserting over and over again. I don't see that at all. Speak speaking of Russia, thirty seconds left. Russian military court on Thursday sentenced Dive and Popov, former Russian commander who'd criticized senior mid military leaders, to five years in a penal colony for fraud in corruption, that sort of thing. That's the beauty of running an oligarchy where everybody is corrupt. Chijin Ping will tell you this, If you need to get rid of somebody, you just point your finger and say he's corrupt. He's thinking everybody's corrupt around here, right. We got clips of the week coming up Armstrong and Getty. Fifty world leaders are headed to Rome right now, including President Donald Trump. He's on his way to Italy for the big Pope funeral tomorrow. He'll be there. Zelenski will be there. Prince William because his dad, the King, is ill or something. But anyway, lots of world Joe Biden's going to be there. Is Pope Francis here, Pope Francis, where are you come on? Is? Joe Biden will be there. He is Yeah, highest ranking Catholic we've ever had. Yeah, Joe Biden will be there. Jean Paul the second I was told, John Paul the Second was here. Yeah. Boy, I've got a couple of stories on his mental decline. As more and more folks are speaking openly, it was one hundred percent the plan to just drag the senile old mummy across the finish line, then figure out what to do, because everybody knew what was happening, including the American people. So the fact that the Sharad continued as a mark of true desperation or insanity or something. I mean, it is the plan that could not work. In a couple of moments, while I didn't have any interest in the NFL draft. I do have some interest in who ends up being the pope, and I have an opinion, though it might now unfounded. So the Catholic Church draft is the one you're watching. And okay, fine and dandy, But first let's take a fond look back at the week there was. It's cow clips of the Week for all the beautiful creerdos. I'm having a party ever eat a poondry huh week, We're in a way. Mo wouldn't let us out of the car and it would not move.
Speaker 4: He would not let us out, and he was coming back down toward this and he goes run.
Speaker 1: He's got a gun. Yo, you gotta be kidding me. Walmart now has this big locked up Holy yeah, we on TV. That's that olive oil you've been drinking. No, hey, take the matches with you. She got to the stop sign where she proceeded to kick a solo cup out of the side of the mail truck. Just look at CNN's Fear and Greed Index. We're in fear territory right now. President Trump lashing out at Ukraine's president. Yeah, I thought it might be easier to deal with Selenski. So far, it's been harder, but that's okay. I'm not sure you know what concessions Putin will ever be willing to make, but he surely hadn't made very many so far. A lot happening here.
Speaker 4: There is a lot of change happening inside Iran. It Disgruntled former employees are peddling things to try to save their ass.
Speaker 1: Tesla announcing it's profits have plunged a staggering seventy one percent. My time, aucation it's doge will drop significantly. The US Treasury Secretary Scott Vessen said behind closed doors that he sees the US China train war as unsustainable. I'm not gonna say, oh, I'm going to play hardball with China. I'm going to play hardball with you. President. She no. No.
Speaker 4: In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal.
Speaker 1: Aliens whore arrested for crimes.
Speaker 4: We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws.
Speaker 1: Today we're going to have a reading of Pride Puppy. It doesn't get more innocent than a children's alphabet book. For all the beautiful queerdos dancing over the Rainbow Bridge. I suspect there are a lot of non religious parents who were into all that. Thrilled about this. By the way, eat more beans, good for you, make America healthy again and flagelent. But it's good for it. You got to ease into it. That's the key with beans. Ease into it. Anyway, that's the key with beans. There's so much to unpack there. I was struck by Bill Clinton's use of the term illegal aliens as the president. I happen to be watching a special report with Brett Bear last night, and I think it was David Spunt was the reporter was talking about some illegal aliens related story, and he started to say immigrants, and he corrected himself to say migrants. I continue to be amazed at folks, even on the right, their willingness to let the left impose language upon them and apparently not even know it's being done.
Speaker 2: And then how about that news report about the book Pride Puppy, which is the focus of that Supreme Court case, in which the news reporter says, what could be more innocent than a children's alphabet book?
Speaker 1: You really pretending you don't know? It's about the fact that there's drag queen stuff in the book, and you're not allowed to opt out of it. Come on now, S is for sun and sodomy. It's a nice, innocent children's book. You people are either so stupid you ought to be in the care of the state, or just obnoxiously dishonest. Speaking of obnoxious, one more quick note. I love this Andrew Styles writing in The Free Beacon, A belatedly Happy Earth Day to anyone who missed it. That was apparently I don't know. Twenty day is twenty second somewhere around there's Earth Day. I forget it every year. It's a nothing. But Andrew uses the S word and I don't approve, so I'll just say poop. But he says blated happy Earth data to anyone who gives up poop. If CNN's chief climate correspondent Bill Weir is right, he definitely isn't. But for the sake of the argument, it could be the last one we'll ever get to celebrate. So here's who this guy is. He did not even about it. Even by low standards of mainstream journalism. Weir is a horribly obnoxious liberal weirdo. It's best known for naming his son River after conceiving him quote in a lighthouse, and for celebrating the Yes, I know, I should probably pause after every you know phraser. There's too much coming here, too fast. Yeah, conceive your kid in a lighthouse? Is that some sort of poetic something or other I don't understand. Or maybe the phallic nature of the White House gave him a lighthouse, given an idea. I don't know. But see, he conceived his son in a lighthouse and named him River, all right. Ah, And he's known for celebrating the child's birth by publishing an absurdly long and absurdly public letter apologizing to the child for bringing him into a polluted world full of greedy corporations and climate change skeptics. Oh, a letter of apology to your baby when it's born. Oh oh, that's that's too much. But wait, there's more days before the election. In last year, we're told the CNN audience that life on Earth may cease to exist if Kamala Harris loses. If that's the case, and it certainly isn't, Democrats probably shouldn't have nominated such awful candidates, says Andrew Styles. And it's a good point. So that person CNN's climate chief climate correspondent. That's worth knowing. That's worth knowing. So the their main person that's going to tell you about the hurricane and how it's because of climate change is obviously crazy. I mean that is the display of a crazy person. Yeah, he is a full blown the sky is falling wacky doodle. Yeah wow. Speaking of media institutions whose battery is flashing red CNN, please, Oh hey, I didn't. I don't even pay much attention to them anymore at all. That is wild. I would like to know more. I'm gonna have to dig that up because he's probably explained the I'm sure very poetic and deep significance of conceiving your baby in a lighthouse, but writing a letter of apology to the kid, it is so self aggrandize. It is it is. It is all look at me, look at me, look at me, all of it. And then that weird thing that we talk about a lot where however, this got flipped upside down somewhere in the eighties or nineties or never happened because being resilient and tough used to be cool. That's how you got attention. Now, the more hurt you are by the world. The more un afraid. Yeah, the more afraid you are, the more attention you get. So the more social currency you get, the more approval you get. I had to write a letter of apology to my baby for bringing them into a polluted world where the corporations are Oh my god, Ah, I've got to throw up. You know. I was gonna say, is there We're gonna have to clean that up? I was gonna say, is there a good solid term for a fellow like him? I think snowflake is about as good as it gets. But crazy you're crazy? Or or or cry bully is another term. I really like the people who constantly are whining about how put upon and afraid they are, and yet they're vicious bullies. Cry bully. That's what this Bill Weir is. What a show that's wild. I look forward to him telling me about the next tornado and how that represents climate change. Now that I know his backstory, I do have an opinion on who I think should be the pope that I want to talk about at some point. But we do have mail bag on the way and lots of good stuff you want to weigh in on anything. Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. David Ignatius of the Washington Post, one of the more respected senior sort of geopolitical analyzers in America, writes for the as I said, You've got a fairly optimistic article today about Trump's plan to try to end this war. Seems to think it's got a real shot, which is interesting. Interesting. Indeed. Also, who's the strongest war hawk against Iran in Washington, d C. Here's a hint. He's a giant, bald headed Democrat. Oh stay with us, right, yeah, yeah, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. I was flipping through my many collections of fabulous quotes and I came across one of the worst freedom loving quotes of the day I've ever seen. It's terrible, and it explains a lot. This is from Fdr Franklin Deleanor, Socialist Roosevelt. True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made. M Well, now that last part is not like completely untrue. If you have a desperate populace, they're desperate to be led to something or other. But the idea that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and quote unquote independence. Therefore, we're going to make a lot of people dependent on the government and they'll have true freedom. That is one of the most perverse statements I've ever seen. That's interesting. I wonder if he believed that, if he thought, you know, if I give people enough that they don't want freedom from want, then they'll be free. Interesting now because I try to see both sides. In the era, the actual era of the actual Hitler and the fascists, etc. Yes, those people were economically really downtrodden and looking for an answer, and he was saying, we don't want people to be so desperate they're looking for an extreme answer. I get that, but it's the first part that strikes me as perverse. You dropped an h bam. Have you seen the back and forth between Bill Maher and Larry David. I have not overhe We'll have to get We'll have to get into that later, good lord. And ironically, not far down the list of my quotes about freedom, here's Eleanor Roosevelt his bride. Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility for the person who is unwilling to grow up the person who does not want to carry his own weight. This is a frightening prospect. Man. I'd take old eleanor ten times out of ten over the old man. Was she a softball player? Yes? Yeah, allegedly okay yeah. Batted from both sides, they said, mail bag an unfortunate exchange. Drop us a note, would your mail bag at Armstrong and gedddy dot com Going with the lighter fare mostly first of all, this Kevin from Kevin, even though I'm fairly sure you guys aren't the Babylon p I'd like to submit the following headlines. Nonetheless, UK braces for violence in the wake of India Pakistan conflict. The subhead local politicians now arming their underage harems in preper for urban warfare, a reference to the India Pakistan budding conflict and many of the EMMA grees from those countries in the UK. And that could get pretty spicy. Two nuclear powers, Yeah yeah, how about this from oh Concluding, I pray our discussion of papoosas the national dish of El Salvador, I guess and said to be delicious by Jesson Wiley, Texas. We're the best thing that ever had happened to papoosas or whatever. Hell this is from Denzel. My girlfriend usually gives me papoosa on my Birthdayzell, be better than that, my friend. Oh, that's okay on a Friday. No other day do better than that. Yeah, that's a rough joke. Huh. How about this from Sean. We were discussing yesterday. Jack brought us some insight about the things that will doom a relationship and how most couples have only roughly three arguments that they have over and over again. Maybe this particular's change, but it's essentially the same argument. Yeah, that's fascinating, Sean Wrights. My wife and I sometimes joke about how there's an argument we always have, but luckily it's about something we both think is stupid. What if your number three argument is over what the number three argument actually is? Oh wow, you just can't settle that. What if argument number two is why did I ever marry you? Oh? Lord, that's a tough argument. On the topic of Greenland Ice, let's see different. Kevin Rights, Hey, a big freedom and perpetually sick Jack Kevin the Texas Marine with a thought on those paying big money for Greenland's soon to be our new estate, or so I hear ice. Yeah, we were talking about this yesterday. People paying exorbitant rates for you know, centuries old, eons old ice from Greenland. Those paying two hundred and eighty bucks for a drink merely because it contains one hundred thousand year old ice. Reminds you of something I once read. The question isn't why a fool and his money are easily parted. The question is how the fool and his money got together in the first place. All right, Yeah, that's interesting. The perpetually sick Jack, a friend of mine brought this up the other day, said, you know how many times you've been sick in the last like six months? And I don't keep track, but yeah, way too often. And they asked, does having cancer change your immune system so you get sick more often? I think, I am. I don't know that I've ever. I was going to do a little research on that, but yeah, I have gotten fairly sick, way too many times in the last year. You know what it feels to me. And I haven't done a statistical with that word again, is statistical study on this. But it seems to me that your lads are ill a lot too, having raised three kids myself and I have you formed a theory in my head, utterly without dad to support it, that there's something about your immune system that's a little different than other folks. Maybe genetically speaking. It's not shocking, not that genetic difference. Never gets sick. My mom got sick once, so I don't know where this comes from. Skips a generation or two. Who knows anyway, get well soon. Let's see Jack is a menace, writes there recently mentioned Jess and Wiley Texas. Joe, you must find a way to strange Ac during mail bag. He's always interrupting my excellent emails with his outbursts. I suggest enlisting Katie to exist. Next time he interrupts, have her punch him right in the neck. She'll be fine. He won't hit a girl on moral grounds. Hi, he doesn't even believe men should hit women during Olympic sanctioned boxing matches. Jack ps and this is my favorite part. If you don't want the pain, stay in your lane. Wow. I'm gonna use that in the future. And finally, this Lisa from Beautiful Elverta talking about child stars as we were earlier in the week, specifically referencing Haley Joel osmond I was recently visiting a friend in Texas for her daughter's baby shower, she writes. One of the women shared a story of her friend's three year old daughter, who told her little friend that she wouldn't be joining her at preschool because quote, I make too much money at home. What out of the mouths of babes huh? The woman explained, the girl's parents dress her up and do activities which they post on social media, for which they are paid well by having so many followers. The mother of the baby shower mom to be, said she thought her daughter should go back to work maintaining her more than comfortable income while her husband stayed home to raise the baby. He'd do so many things with the baby that he could post. So sad. And then she talks about a friend whose child has a physical deformity, but she has close to two hundred thousand followers, the theme being yes, she has this handicap, but we still do great things together. Blah blah blah. She got a check for over five grand a couple of months ago for a month for one month. Why it's insane and hard to turn down? Once the spigot opens. Wow, that's the modern child star. You're right, the Internet, social media, you're right. Will it have similarly unsavory repercussions for the child down the road? I don't know. No, we don't. That's really interesting. Hey, if you missed a segment with the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty