Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Honda. When you test your off to all the Electric Prologue SUV, there's a lot that can impress you about it. There's the generous passenger space, the clean, thoughtful design, and the intuitive technology. But out of everything, what you really love most is that it's a Honda. Visit Honda dot com Slash EV two c offers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to everybody to Fantasy Gros MLB. This is leading off live.
Speaker 3: It is b Joey, b Jop's Apeter with me of Florus is the Welsh, and it's all of you, the Penis and the Crackerjacks. Here on Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros where you can watch us live Monday through Friday. Monday through Friday, what a time to watch baseball at Nude Eastern. And of course if you can't get to the Twitch, you can always watch us on demand on the Fantasy Rose MLB YouTube channel. Subscribe today, drop your comments below and you might just win yourself a Jose Ramirez autograph jersey thanks to our friends at Pristine Auction dot com. It's glorious again. Subscribe to the channel, drop the comment, ring the bell till it goes ding. That's all you got to do to win that bad boy Welsh another tough loss for your Diamondbacks.
Speaker 2: To my mets, how are you doing this morning? After that? A tough l capital style.
Speaker 4: He was safe, he was safe. Alec Thomas was safe. Yeah, I mean, you know, what can you what can you do? I think positive sign. I've had this like little tiny baby bit of concern about that little bat run that Corbyn Carrol had this past week where it was like, oh, are we getting back into old trends? Leadoff Homer kind of right back into it just makes you feel all warm inside, but doesn't make it feel good when the Diamondbacks couldn't pull that couldn't pull that win back together. Joey A little disappointing.
Speaker 3: Now, also disappointing my bets yesterday. Holy crap, Oh terrible over. I was four and no on Saturday Monday. I'm feeling strong, right. This is what happens. This is what the baseball betting.
Speaker 2: World does, Doy. It smacks you back down.
Speaker 3: That's what it did yesterday. Cole Reagan's well, he had over six and a half strikeounts. He had eleven yesterday three nothing, shut out so good news Cole Reagan's is healthy, terrific enjoy. Bad news that Sandy al Contra did face the Dodgers again. We were hoping that he would get skipped.
Speaker 2: He did not, and.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately bad times. Five runs, two homers, and five innings. Another l for sandyal Contra. I was looking at my home league Welsh he has eight points on the year.
Speaker 2: Eight that's how.
Speaker 3: Many points he ask because of all of the walks, all of the losses, all of the earned runs that he's given up, eight stinking points, you know, on the fifth of May.
Speaker 4: It's really it is really rough with him. If you were watching the game, I was watching the start of it. First at bat he went aggressive after Tani looked really good, got him swinging, and there was this little part of me we put together, we've got the bi sell article that's out there and Fantasy pros that should be dropping today, and there's a little part of me that was like, might want to put Sandy on this. I still think like they were even talking about the broadcast, they were just like, yeah, they were even talking. They were like, we all know that Sandy's going to turn it around. We just don't know when and this was after you know, then he strikes out and then it just started to slowly fall apart. I mean, he didn't even end up having the high whiffs. Ben Casparius, who who didn't even like start the game. They had like an opener and he came in. He ended up having more whiffs than Sandy. Sandy wasn't really efficient again, which is just ultimately the ends up being the big problem with him, and I just don't know how it turns around. You know, he's a change up monster. This is third most used pitch again because he was under fifty percent on the usage. He was way way in the zone on the fastball, and it just doesn't feel like there's any great life on the fastball, and it's not setting up his secondary's great twenty three percent swing with percentage and only at twenty six percent CSW. So between getting whiffs and then getting called strikes, it just wasn't there. Guys were making contact and making hard contact on him, leaving stuff high in the zone. It feels like we might need one of those phantom il stents for Sandy kind of get right.
Speaker 3: Well. He his next stars against the White Sox, so that is I think it was the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: To your point, yeh is the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Dodgers are pretty good last time I checked, Oh, Tawny, you know it's pretty good at baseball. Jerry wants to know. Was Sandy droppable in a shallow league? Absolutely? Ten team league, one hundred percent. You drop them for whatever's out there. In a twelve team er, I'm still holding. But in a shallow league you could drop them.
Speaker 4: I'm an as I'm holding two.
Speaker 3: You know, before the show, we were talking about the Yankees and their facial hair rules that they change and one of the people that they changed it for is Devin Williams. Do you think it's cursed Devin Williams? Because he was charged with three more runs and two thirds of an inning against the Padres yesterday, and just for s's and g's, I was looking at this. Devin Williams has given up thirteen earned runs this year. He gave up ten in fifty eight innings in twenty twenty three and thirteen in twenty twenty two. In sixty innings so far this year, eleven innings, thirteen home runs. So what a massive difference a few years has made for Devin Williams. You think there's the facial hair curse. We'll call it the sideburns mattingly curse.
Speaker 4: But he has it back, like they literally he's the I mean, I guess to your point, the reason is because they asked him and he's like, I really wouldn't want to come back, because then they just got rid of it, or they adjusted it to say like, well, if you have manicured beard. So he's got his manicured beard back. But yeah, maybe he stirred the gods of Yankee Old and everything got all bubbled up and they're just.
Speaker 2: The sort of those side burns maddingly.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, maybe that's the case. But I mean, also everything is inefficient. He's flipped his pitch usage. He's throwing more change ups than four seams because his force team it's getting smacked around. It's a three eighty nine batting average against on the forcing fastball one eleven last year, absolutely brutal. And the change up, which that's you know, they're the what do they call it the fork or I'm forgetting with the airbender. That's not as efficient. Forty eight percent with rate last season, thirty percent this year. That's a dramatic drop and the k percentage two huge drop fifty one percent, so actually striking guys out only twenty five percent, it's half as efficient. So he's just in the zone a lot. He's changed the usage. He's not as comfortable, and maybe the beard not being there is maybe can't hide some of the whatever these guys are trying to hide any stickies or whatever. But yeah, it's it looks really messy. And this is kind of why not that Luke Weaver was like that much better in this one. But it's why there was more concern for me on Devin Williams than there was Emmanuel Class when both of these guys were going through the you know, going through it. And he's still doing it, he's still showing it.
Speaker 3: And Classe still has not been perfect by any stretch either, but at least better improved. Pete Alonso two four, two run homer Francisco Lindor to three run Homer Mets five to four over the d Backs. Carson Kelly is his eighth home run. He continues to kind of float around waiver wires, I feel like, because you know, he had that one huge game and then people like, oh yeah, I don't want to chase that, but you know, at a certain point we're looking around August then Ramirez who got a home run yesterday but had been really bad last week. Austin Wells has been disappointing. We've had a lot of catcher disappointments so far this year. What do you think about Carson Kelly? You think that's somebody that in single catcher leagues is a must roster.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like the pantheon of it is ten team leagues, you could just burn and turn if you don't have one of the best, most elite, and I'm talking also like from a name value perspective catchers, you should be pretty comfortable just like moving in and out, like, oh, Ramirez is kind of bad. You pick up a guy like Kelly roll It while it's good twelve team and fifteen it gets like a little bit dice here, but listen, Like for name value, I don't want Gabby Morino anymore with the Diamondbacks, Like we're done with that. Like like Kelly.
Speaker 2: Ruiz, like I'm the Huise is good.
Speaker 4: I think you can interchange that, especially if Kelly happens to still be out there. That means you don't have a league that's like hyper active in trying to move and burn catchers. Now do I believe it long term? I kind of don't. But maybe it's also because it's so absurd. I mean, listen to this sixteen percent barrel rate. That's elite class, not just for catchers, A three twenty expected batting average. He's currently hitting three sixty one with eight homers, and his expected batting average is over three hundred, a fifty four percent hard hit rate. All of these things are so good. This is crazy eight percent strikeout rate with a twenty one percent walk rate. So those all are absurd. But guess what, it stands out so much to me that I just don't really buy it for like long, long term. So when you ask me, when someone asked me, like, hey, would you drop like Augustin Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Or Augustin by the way, It's okay.
Speaker 4: So that's that's where I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: Eighteen ribies, Well, he's ating two oh nine. I know that Carson Kelly's three sixty one is not going to hold up, but that's a massive gap.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to points leagues too, one hundred and twenty points a seventy eight points kell.
Speaker 4: Points league, it's even a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Well, but I mean saying, you know, just just looking at it, he's rostered in seventy percent of leagues. But I feel like he's still just floating out there in a lot of leagues where people are just taking the catcher they have still instead of chasing the productivity of Kelly.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if that's the right choice right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know one hundred percent is still floating out there. And what I was saying was is like when you ask me Agustin Ramirez or Kelly, fine, drop him for Kelly. But when you start getting into like would you drop William Contreras, would you drop.
Speaker 2: Wilson contrary, See, Wells isn't in the leatle spot.
Speaker 4: Wells is in that borderline area. I still think when the season's done, we're going to look back and it is going to be Wells. But I'm fine with that. Again, if Kelly is still out there, you can make that move. So I'm trying to like show the levels of where I think he bounces around. I think a lot of these catchers when they get hot, they bounce around that ten area, but I just don't want to drop, Like probably there's ten catchers in front that I just don't want to drop. And then there's a big old clump. Kelly looks ridiculous right now. And if this does continue, Hell yeah, dude, he's gonna be a top twelve catcher. I just don't think it's going to keep rolling.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's do some questions here, Laker, what level of player should I trade Garrett Crochet for an elite one? You better be getting back up Fernando Tattis junior type player like you've got to get.
Speaker 2: I think elite productivity back for Crochet.
Speaker 3: He's a top five starter right now in baseball with the strikeout rate that he's got. He's on a good team. Well, I wouldn't expect nothing less in return.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're not getting Frando Tatis junior. That's one of the number one hitters in baseball, So you're not going to get Tatias. I like what you're going at. I agree you should have that type of feeling. You should get an elite player. You shouldn't be buying the Yeah, I think I think Lindor is easier to get than tat Teas. But like, here's what I'm not doing. I'm not going to be like someone's like, well what if I trade you Brian Wu and Carson Kelly. No, like, get out of here. I don't want two for trades. I don't want two for trade.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 4: I don't want Peter krow Armstrong. I want elite players.
Speaker 3: Cody says if Brian who had a ten K or nine, would he be top ten? Dude is amazing maybe, I mean maybe fringy special in the way guys are falling apart this many.
Speaker 2: Royce Lewis is back.
Speaker 3: Any thoughts where he ranks reversus of the season, impossible to rank royce Lewis.
Speaker 2: I think you just kind of stick him in the middle and hope that he plays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have him ranked. I do that that kind of agree. He's really difficult to like lock down the spot. I think the depth of third base really stinks right now. Guys like you know, Jake Berger, we're sent back down. So I do think in a twelve man league he is like a startable third baseman, but we also know the injuries are there. He might struggle with batting average, but the depth is so stinky. That's that's a relative range. I'm not sure if you're asking for trade purposes or for like should I pick him up? I think he's like a he's like I think I have him at literally like twelve or thirteen as far as third baseman go.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Next is Cookie Chubs Taylor Wardroppable for Pajas.
Speaker 4: I say yes, I'd say so.
Speaker 2: I want the upside baby, That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Also, fun history made yesterday three hundred and fiftieth career home run for Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 3: We love Freddy Freeman on the show Here, Good People, is the Freddie Freeman rolling Acunia Junior is not going to require follow up exam in LA after all. So hopefully we're getting news soon of a minor league rehab assignment. They're still targeting end of May for the return Spencer Streider. Also with the Braves, news has been clear to begin throwing long toss, so get excited, folks. It's a little bit longer than you thought.
Speaker 4: They were a little weird too about like, yeah, I agree with what you just said, Like this is like, oh, it's a hamstring. It should be easy and then it was just like, yeah, he's clear to like start moving, but not this with the arm. Are they hiding? I feel like they're hiding something about the arm. This is supposed to just be a handspring.
Speaker 3: There's tension here between the manager and the players, period.
Speaker 2: Something some's up here.
Speaker 3: Something's rotten in the state of Atlanta right now, between Acunya and the front office and the management.
Speaker 2: Of the team. Stryder, I don't know about that, but you're right.
Speaker 3: It does feel a little weird because it was supposed to be quick and now it's like, oh no, now he's just getting long toss. Okay, well what does that mean? Does he have to go on a rehab assignment? Again, it's very very weird. Also, you know, the Rangers, since nobody's hitting, decided to fire their offensive coordinator, Donnie Ecker, and now they have hired Brett Boone as their new hitting coach. So unless he's bringing special vitamins with him, I don't know what Brett Boone's gonna do.
Speaker 4: You want to know a quick, little funny story in January out here, some of these teams run these different camps, and the padres are running it's a fantasy camp where if you have an extra you know, eight thousand dollars or whatever, you can hang out for four days play games. I know, that's all, and you get coached by major leaguers. And Brett Boone actually was coaching for the Padres for whatever. And I was down there one of those days, you know, and this like Wally Joyner was there, Jake peve I was there literally CEPV.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: It's a cool camp. But Brett Boone is like walking around and we're talking to him for a second and he just whips out a business card and it was first podcast. He's like, I got a podcast, and he's and he hands He's like, I got Turik Scoobel on this week. And I was like wow, And I'm like, yeah, I do podcasting too lightly and like our podcasts are probably quite a bit bigger. But good for you, Brett. And unfortunately on YouTube or just audio. Yeah it was YouTube, but I think it was only like a couple hundred views. And I'm like, how do you go and get trade scoople and have that? So I guess the podcasting didn't quite work out. And he's getting back into the hitting game, but it was just very funny. The thing he went to immediately was I've got a podcast, and he was like handing out to everybody he could his podcast.
Speaker 3: Everybody's got a podcast now that business starts, four hundred and seventy subscribers, we've got more than that.
Speaker 4: We almost have more than that watching live.
Speaker 2: Well we've been at it longer.
Speaker 3: But you know, everyone thinks this podcast up is easy until they start to do it. They realize, oh wait, it's a lot of work and a lot of preparation and it takes a lot of effort to look effortless.
Speaker 2: I just want to put that out there everybody.
Speaker 3: Rookie, lookie time, Craig Council to reporters that guess who's coming. Kate Horton candidate to start Saturday against the New York Mets. So I Monaga on the IL. We talked about him yesterday on prospecting with the Welsh, so once again Welsh seeing the future. So Kate Horton expectations now, how aggressive should people be on the fab budget?
Speaker 4: I saw fifty thousand outcomes and this was the only one that was gonna end up working. Kate Horton on Saturday. I think he'd be relatively relatively aggressive. I worry that they're gonna be weird and they're not going to like let him stay up, or they're gonna be like, hey, bye bye, We're gonna keep going with Colin Ray. But like I would, I want to pick him up. I want to stream him. His fastball is better. I think strikeouts are going to be up. He's been insanely efficient in the minor leagues. This is not Bubba Chandler. But this is also not like AJ blab blah. You know what I'm saying, Like this should be in the middle of that. So you don't drop like five to eight bucks or something like that if you haven't spent a lot or you know, just just make sure that you pick him up. By the way, I love the people acknowledging some of the humble brag drops I have. By the way, I want to Michael, I did not attend Fantasy Camp. I can't drop eight thousand dollars on that. I was just there walking around. I have a lifetime pass to walk around facilities. I was not there, thank you.
Speaker 2: On the pod five days ago, he had a pod drop.
Speaker 4: So he just got hired. So he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he doesn't from the road.
Speaker 4: Maybe this was an investment in the podcast in the future. He's like, I'll be the hitting coach and I'll just interview players while I'm there.
Speaker 2: Players, Why do you suck so bad? Marcus?
Speaker 4: Jake Berger be like, how does it feel to be awful and send down the miners?
Speaker 2: What's it like? What's it like?
Speaker 3: Have you that last option cashed in? Uh, let's get this because a good question. Horton or Hogland.
Speaker 4: I would go with Horton. That sounds like a Doctor Seuss. Yeah, Horton. Horton has a Hoglin. That's a different Doctor sewous one. That's too funny. I I would say the talent is on Horton's side. Huggling was awesome in the last start. I kind of feel like maybe Horton has a little bit of a has a little bit of a better opportunity to stay in the rotation. So Horton, here's the who and not the hog one.
Speaker 3: A curveball, a fastball, a slider, a sweeper, nothing, it's sweeter.
Speaker 2: Good times. All right, Let's get to some more rookie lookies.
Speaker 3: High Song Kim first two big league hits for him and a stolen base Monday against the Marlins, so he's getting some work while Tommy Edmund is hurt and Augustin or Augustin Augustin Ramirez three running homer in two of his at bats. He had been ice cold, so it was good to get him back a little bit. Also, speaking of guys getting hot, I want to talk about all the people that are re subbing up. We appreciate all of you. We know it's annoying got to do this stuff. With the fact that you're all here today early May. You're resubbing, that means you like us, You really like.
Speaker 4: A lot of you, A lot of you did that get in that number. We're trying to get into that hundred range and stay there. It just kind of goes up and down in the days go by. Jay Ravey resubscribed or subscribe with Prime Boy Cody did and shout out to our boy Leafer giving out gifted subs. That's something you can do and you get acknowledged in the chat. You get your little box up there. Leafers the one. So you can not only resub get your own subs, but you can give them out and be a g like Leafer.
Speaker 3: Is uh tell me lisor did you see this in the chat? Which former Major League Baseball player to Bret Boone think Welsh was. So it could be John Lackey, could be Rico Bronia, could be the other Chris Welsh.
Speaker 4: Did you know there's a new one out there? Vladi? Vlad text? You know, Vlad said, he tweeted.
Speaker 3: I assume not Guerrero, although the circles you've been running in lately, maybe it was Blad Guerrero.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do people know? It's a bit by the way, like I don't have any player's numbers. I've like, I just don't know if they do.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't know. It's a bit.
Speaker 4: I hope you know what. Yeah, kfe, let's not break.
Speaker 2: I'm dropping eight grand to play baseball with bred.
Speaker 4: Boone, you know, not doing any of that stuff. But Vlad Wally Joyner tweets me that would actually be pretty cool. Vlad tweets me and he goes and this one I just maybe when I'm a little bit skinny or something. But he's like, well, he's like, has anyone ever told you you look like Edward Julian And he tweeted the picture of it, and it was just out of the clouds, and I was like, no, maybe when I'm like I have my it doesn't look good caause I'm on my facial hair right now. It's on my timeline. You can see I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm looking right now. I don't.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna say no because he's the best looking of any player that's out there. All you guys picker are mom rolls and mongoloids to me, And it's just like, this guy looks like a human and just like that doesn't quite look like.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's look I think I get where he's coming from. But once again, I think that's just so that one's a little off the good the I mean, this is the one, and this is what I'm gonna stick with.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the best one.
Speaker 3: It's Rico bron I mean, you give a little bit of facial hair there, well, that looks a lot. And the fact that he's were in the Diamondbacks hat, the fact that I found that one. He's probably got a podcast too, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: But the only one I've ever been literally a couple came up to me. I think I've told this story. But a couple came up to me in a White Sox spring training game and legit John Lackey. No, they thought I would like. It wasn't even a bit where people like because that's the thing. It wasn't like a little bit of bit. It was full up. Came up and asked if I was John Lackey.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where that story was going with this couple came up to you and they were wearing you know, the upside down pineapple shirts, and they were like, hey, it's Arizona, it's five o'clock somewhere. Mister Lackey, you should have just said yes and just taking pictures and autograph stuff.
Speaker 4: I was legit. I had a couple of friends there. I was legit and not happy about it too, but I was nice to them about it. But I was like, no, heard that before.
Speaker 3: A weaver that he does not, but that's not even now that is but yes, he doesn't like John Lackey.
Speaker 2: Definitely that John Lackey comparisons.
Speaker 4: We have a show to get to.
Speaker 3: We do, but we have a question here Stony Sports who paid to get his question in here?
Speaker 2: I have an NA spot filled with a lawler should I drop Lawler to add Horton if you need pitching?
Speaker 3: I would say yes, because there's no eta for Lawler and it's my numbing. But right now there's just no reason to bring them up unless an injury happens.
Speaker 2: Horton's gonna be up Saturday.
Speaker 4: I say, yes, that's a tough one. Yeah. I think if you, if you need the pitching, you could make that. I kind of don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: So Horton or Bubba who's the better stash Bubba Bubba zero is gonna be up next week? Zero hesitation from Welsh on that one. All right, Let's get to the three up and three down. Griffin Canning struck out six while allowing one run in five innings and a victory over the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 2: I just like to say victory over the Dimonacks.
Speaker 4: Done that three times.
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 3: Smith Shaver took a no hitter into the eighth, also ruined one of my bets yesterday, eight scoreless innings, so I took a shot against him and that did not work out, and Christian Yelich hit a two run homer stole based. Good day for the Yelich Man. The down Brady Singer, who I been on instead. He got his butt kicked by the Braves four runs and six innings Andris Munos blew a save, so unlike him.
Speaker 2: He's been very solid and.
Speaker 3: Landon Roope was charged with four runs to earn five innings on Monday against the Cubs Welsh Any thoughts on the ups of the downs here at stand out to you.
Speaker 4: I don't love the Munnos one. He's been one of the best closers the entire year. But you know, it's interesting all the downs. They're not like a group of guys that were like, oh, yeah, here we go. It's like, no, Brady Singer's actually been pretty consistent throughout the year. Els has been one of the if not the best closer in the league outside of Mason Miller and Raup. Is interesting just because they also brought up Kyle Harrison, and they're putting Kyle Harrison in the bullpen they can they might have some flexibility if they don't, because like Ralph was in the bullpen for a little bit.
Speaker 2: They're saying we could see closely. Yeah, I know you pooh pooed on Monday. I said, uh, And you're like, he's just in the pen.
Speaker 4: I said, well, they just they announced he's going to be in the pen, so like I'm not trying to actively add him when.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to actively add him and have him replace somebody in that rotation groupe being the first one because he's not getting it done. And if you know right now, you're not getting it done. You know, you show up, you train hard, but lately something just feels I don't know, off fatigue, lingers, recovery takes long in your performance just isn't what it used to be. These might be signs of low test oster on, a condition effecting about thirty percent of adult men in America.
Speaker 4: Did you know that, Welsh, I'm now knowing.
Speaker 2: Well, now you know you've been edumacated.
Speaker 3: Kaisa tracks is an FDA approved test osteron replacement therapy design from men like you.
Speaker 2: It's not injection, it's not a gel.
Speaker 3: No, no no, It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, right in your pocket. Boom you take it, Boom your Kaisa trect and it helps restore your testosterone to optimal levels.
Speaker 2: Don't let low t hold you back.
Speaker 3: Physicchisatres dot com to learn more and find a provider near you who can help you get started today. That's ky z a t r ex dot com. But Welsh hm, it's by prescription only. Kisa trex is controlled substance that can be a target of abuse. Don't abuse the KAISA tracks. Okay for you.
Speaker 4: Kinds your question?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Are there any potential side effects?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: It's not used for pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about any medical conditions or medications you're taking. Serious serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs or long strenk, decreased sperm count, liver problems in large or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep.
Speaker 2: But the common side effects, well, just common one.
Speaker 4: That's there's wait, there's more.
Speaker 2: Well, the one they are just like, less scary is the common one.
Speaker 3: Swelling of the feed or ankles or body, increased red blood cell count, increased PSA or prostate specific antigen levels. PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor to learn more about Kaisa Trecks. For questions or more information, visit kisatrex dot com or call one A three three nine four nine five zero four zero for Kaisa Trex.
Speaker 7: Ryan Reynolds here for mint Mobile. I don't know if you knew this, but anyone can get the same premium wireless for fifteen dollars a month plan that I've been enjoying. It's not just for celebrities, So do like I did and have one of your assistants assistants switch you to Mintmobile today. I'm told it's super easy to do. At mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 8: Slash switch upfront, paymental forty five dollars for three month plan equivalent to fifteen dollars per month required intro rate first three months only than full price plan options available, taxes and fees, extra defl terms at mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 6: Go further with the American Express Business Gold Card. Earn three times membership rewards, points on flights and prepaid hotels when you book through mxtravel dot com. Whether your destination is a business conference or a client meeting, your purchases will help you earn more points for future trips, experience more on your travels with MX Business Gold terms apply. Learn more at AmericanExpress dot com slash business dash goold MX Business gold Card, Build for business by American Express.
Speaker 5: Does it ever feel like you're a marketing professional just speaking into the boyd boy well? With LinkedIn ads, if you can know you're reaching the right decision makers, you can even target buyers by job title, industry company seniority skills.
Speaker 2: Wait, did I say job title yet?
Speaker 5: Get started today and see how you can avoid the void and reach the right buyers with LinkedIn ads. We'll even give you a one hundred dollars credit on your next campaign. Get started at LinkedIn dot com slash results, Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 3: Can we call that number next week? I think we should and just kind of talk it out.
Speaker 4: You almost turned into the Do you remember the QBC guy, the famous guy who would do the car you know, you'd sell everything. He'd be like cards and.
Speaker 2: Sort of Billy Mays guy.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't Billy Mays, but it was the guy that was like him. He had the beard. He'd be like, you're crazy.
Speaker 9: I got three hundred and fifty dollars worth of cards for nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you know. I'm talking about the trading card guy. Yeah, go to Mark McGuire Rookie card. It's four hundred and eighty dollars right now.
Speaker 3: If you buy the coins that come with it, you buy this, Carls will love you.
Speaker 2: You'll be popular at school. Sammy Sosa autographed bat.
Speaker 3: You walk into high school with this bad boy, and you know what are gonna drop?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I'm talking about. Get this right now. I don't know that guy's name. Chat help us out. Who's the guy? Who's the guy?
Speaker 3: Someone will know. Those guys were amazing. I wonder what they're doing right now.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the next segment of the Today Show Injuries.
Speaker 3: Jord On Alvarez on the Tendai l uh, this is a great time to buy him with had a video dropping Morgan record after this for trades. I'm in on trading for Alvarez. I'll talk about why.
Speaker 2: In that video.
Speaker 3: The Diamondbacks manager Tory Lvolo said that Corbyan Burns is on the track to make his next start, so fingers crossed, we'll see if that works out. Dave Roberts said to Oscar is going to undergo the MRI, but they just said, you know what, let's just put you on the IL. Obviously the hamstring is issue. So another blow to the Dodger as well.
Speaker 4: They got minor leaguers though I've been talking about. They just brought up Kim. I wonder if he plays in the outfield. I don't know if they would do it, but maybe this could be an Alex Freeland time if they need to bring up.
Speaker 3: The Freeland play and who gets bumped to the outfield and move to the outfield.
Speaker 4: Well, no, so Kim has been playing in the outfield, and I think yesterday I think he played in the infield. If I'm remembering this great. I think Kim can go into the outfield for some coverage and then Freeland could come in and play. I don't know if they'll do that. They might go, you know, a different route. I'm I can't even think of the live bodies they got, but just I've been talking about Kyle Freeland for a little while and I think maybe this could open up that opportunity.
Speaker 3: What was the name of that guy he was on and it would be like two o'clock in the morning, I remember you would see that, like you get home from the bar, you turn on the TV, and I was in college and you'd see this guy and that was like the peak of steroids in baseball. Very bond, Sammy Sosa right now, autographed cards, I've got them all.
Speaker 9: Okay, we got seven boxes of nineteen ninety. There's an MSRP of three hundred ninety nine dollars. I'm gonna give it to you for seven forty eight. Call right now, Call right now.
Speaker 2: The deal of a lifetime Don West?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god? Was it Don West? Because Don West also called wrestling too God, I never put that together.
Speaker 4: It was Don West. I'm looking yeah, and he was wrestling. It's actually wrestling under here at.
Speaker 2: The end of the I want to I want to say TNA or beginning of TEA.
Speaker 4: He's still alive.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but let's get him on the show. He should do a promo for leading off. I've got Welsh and I've got Joe Pi's apia.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not alive. Wait to get way to ruin it day? Well, all right, will anyway back to the injuries.
Speaker 3: Jesse winker Uh goes on the il he's gonna miss six to eight weeks.
Speaker 2: So guess who came back? Brett Batty.
Speaker 3: We said it yesterday. Maybe this is the one more showcase for Brett Batty. I don't know, but I don't love it. Zach Geloff was pulled from his minor league. Yeah, because he's dealing with a hand issue and now he's got.
Speaker 2: A rib issue.
Speaker 3: George Kirby one run over three innings on Sunday. Freddy Peralta might get an extra day or two, So keep that in mind here if you're looking at Freddy Perolta's start of the weekend because he's dealing with that groin issue that cropped up on Sunday the Blue Jays, but Matchers are on the sixty day, il I know it's just a Has anybody stolen more money in the last three years than Max Chers are from?
Speaker 4: His name's Anthony Rendon, biggest.
Speaker 2: Criminal, Not Anthony Rendon.
Speaker 4: I'm stealing money, not any pitcher who's stolen more money. Yeah, I mean, I mean to your point, he's he's up there. He's up there from the money perspective. But there's a guy or two we're forgetting, like just some awful contract for a picture out there.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Don West was a good guy. Ty See, Tyler's in and Tyler's a big wrestling guy too. I completely you know, I never put that together that.
Speaker 2: That was what was it?
Speaker 4: John West? Though that did the key? He looked exactly like him.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it must have been.
Speaker 4: I mean, Don West, qv.
Speaker 3: Jackson Merrill's gonna be activated today and Royce lewis too.
Speaker 2: There you go, beautiful time to be alive. It's also a great time to bounce back after a rough Monday.
Speaker 3: It's time for the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. All right, so I'm going San Diego Padres on the money line right now minus one oh six and also Michael King over six and a half strikeouts, Will Warren on the mount today. I like Michael King to stick it to the Yankees. Did you know, Welsh that the Yankees have the fourth most strikeouts of any team in Major League Baseball? They strike out a ton. Wow, they do not put back to the ball. They have a lot of issues there. And if you like both these things, he put them again get plus two nineteen in a parlay.
Speaker 2: So check that bad boy out, and you know.
Speaker 3: I've been betting this a ton It's the Chandler Simpson stole and base prop plus one sixty eight. All he's gonna do is get on, get a steal, somehow figure it out. I think Chandler is up for it. So give me Chandler Simpson plus one sixty eight and Brent Rooker in a good matchup today for him at home plus one fifty for Brent Rooker to drive in a run.
Speaker 2: I like the Ribby's for Brent Rooker. Welsh. What do you like today?
Speaker 4: I like that I'm on the opposite end of one of betting Pro's system plays. They love Tony Gonsolin under strikeouts. I'm gonna play the over going up against the Marlins. It's four and a half over at minus one twenty. Again they like the under. I'm gonna take the over six most strikeouts per game, still averaging in the league. Miami is Gonsolin was a huge underplay. In the last start he ended up striking out nine. I think we're gonna be very efficient. Gonsolin is gonna get those five strikeouts, might get them in the early fourth inning. So over four and a half strikeouts for Tony Gonsolin. I'm gonna take an understrikeout prop. I'm gonna go to Chad Patrick with the Brewers under four point five strikeout today. He's only hit that once, I believe so far this season, and the Brews are going up against the Astros, which are a low strikeout team, even though Alvarez is out. So I'm going to take the under four and a half strike cuts for Chad Patrick at minus one thirty and then back to the Dodgers. I should have probably just done this with Tony Gonsolin. Give me Mookie Bets plus one thirty on an RBI. I cash the pet Alonzo RBI yesterday. We're going to go back to it because we're picking on the Marlins, we're picking on CalCon Trill, who's kind of eight era right now, and Mookie Bets is kind of prime placed in there, so we're going to go with RBI plus one thirty. Those are my best bets of the day, all.
Speaker 3: Right, everybody, and don't forget when you're making your bets. Go to fansyroos dot com slash leading off. New customers can place their first bet, get five dollars bet in there and you get two hundred and fifteen bonus bets if you win a fan duel, and don't forget the Betting Pros free trial still going on. Get your free seven day Betting Pros Premium Tools today with the promo code leading off when you download the app. That means access to the MLB prop bet cheat sheet, the Betting Pro Systems, the same game parlay builder, sharp Ai. All that at Betting Pros right now, promo code leaning off seven free days. All right, let's talk about the home run board. Let's see where we're at. Samisosa, Jersey is on the line, Welsh's up to thirteen, Maudie is up to sixteen, Razors at fifteen, George is at fifteen, is well. Cookie Chubbs fan of the show at fourteen. So good stuff there.
Speaker 2: I don't see Where's Where's Wonky?
Speaker 4: Wonky's usually at nine Walker's wonking, probably because she's a show character. Deserve light, Yeah she should. She does deserve a highlight and probably should be eight at the top of the twelve highlight. But it's really nice to see me highlighted at thirteen with another homering yesterday Pete Alonzo calling that I'm I'm coming for you ja. Someone in the chat earlier was like they were just like, I cannot buy a home run right now. I'm so bad at it. I feel you like I hat tip to Wonky. Wonky is one of the just more most hardcore consistent home run people. I was awful last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straat year.
Speaker 4: I was very streaky, couldn't get it going. But Wonky really has done it this year. So shout out to Wonkey and every single year. But you'll get there. Don't get frustrated.
Speaker 3: I usually on the board by now, but I still got a lot to do. Brent Rooker is going to do that work for me tonight. Brent Rooker to hit a home runs plus three sixty is going against Emerson Hancock, who has a six ERA. He's got two fats against and one from a home run. So let's go Brent Rooker. You're in that tiny ballpark. Let's get it done. Also, Welsh, your home run call today is.
Speaker 4: We're going with the Carry Carpenter. Kerry Carpenter going up against Chase Dolander, who I do love but has a little bit of a home run problem, and it's in Colorado. Carry Carpenter loves to eat up righties. He will do so. Saw some carry Carpenter love in the chat earlier plus three fifty. If you want to jump on fan Duel, you guys can use our codes as well on deposits, leave its deposit two? Is it five? And make a bet of five and get two. I don't have I don't know if we have the graphic up here for everybody, but you.
Speaker 2: Can get a Mark McGuire rookie cart you know what.
Speaker 3: We miss the opportunity for the home run board too, but yes, bed five, win two fifty if your first bet hits Fasboros dot Com slash leading off, and if you win the home run derby, you get to get the Samysosa Pristine auction.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It's the greatest thing you'll ever see, so fantastic. Get it now. You'll be adored by everyone.
Speaker 4: Very versatile person. By the way, Don West like going from wrestling to being able to sell on QBC. I mean, I guess they're kind of the same thing, ish.
Speaker 3: So you're just sell one. Michael wants to know someone drop Devin Williams in my league? Is he worth a stash? I would say.
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, I could not stash him. I mean, especially if people are considering stashing guys like Cade Smith as a backup, like they're gonna give Devin Williams more opportunities. We hope I am speculating on him, even though I'm kind of down on it. Right, there's no chance I couldn't.
Speaker 3: All right, here's one from uh Luke Caate Horton, Eduardriguez or Grant Holmes. Who do you want rest of season?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man? I mean they're all kind of the like EDWARDO is so weird and ridiculous and he's gonna win you a week or blow up a week. Maybe it's him, kid. Horton is just not guaranteed anything right now. But I don't know if those two are that would keep being off of that. I'll go with Horton here. I'll say that Horton keeps a rotation spot after.
Speaker 3: The go with Eduardo because I just feel better about him keeping the rotation spot.
Speaker 2: And I know what EDWARDO is, you know, for better or worse.
Speaker 3: I have an idea of what he is at this stage, I guess. But some good baseball games on the schedule tonight, you know, just kind of breezing through here on the on the slate, you know we're going back here. We got Gallon and Peterson going Mets d Backs again. Hopefully we get some runs from the Athletics. I'd be looking for that team over potentially too against Hancock, who hasn't been great. Paul Skeen's on the mound tonight, Welsh, what's got your eyeballs tonight here in Major League Baseball?
Speaker 4: Be very I'm actually very interested to see where Skeens gets at as well, because Cardinals don't strike out a bunch. I didn't touch his props, but he's touching up a little bit. I'm gonna be watching. I also think the Abbot Chris Sale matchup Braves and Reds is gonna be pretty fun, and you had mentioned it also. I mean Drew Rasmussen and Zach Wheeler, but Michael King going up against this old team of the Yankees. Those all have me kind of excited. So definitely a good slate.
Speaker 3: You have aldig Alito, too, lots of good stuff, so hopefully tomorrow we'll have a lot of fun things to talk about. In the meantime, subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop your comments below, and of course, ring the Bell to the Coast Dings, you never missed a piece of content and Fantasy pros MLB and keep an eye out. We just had the video drop for prospecting with the Welsh. We've also got the trade video we're gonna record right after this, so keep an eye out. We got a lot of information coming at you, help you win all of your fantasy leagues. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 2: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids,