Speaker 1: News Front Up Information Overload Hour. There's Friday eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program. It is kind of bewildering and odd and strange and spectacularly stupid that, in spite of widespread criticism about what a failed governor is, I think he's the worst governor in the country. Gavin Newsom in California, that he continues to just be a world traveler, showing up in Munich, showing up in Davos, a full time Trump stalker. I guess he assumes that that is his ticket to, you know, winning the nomination and thus having a chance to be president. A full time podcaster, full time ex poster, you know, full time author, now full time speech giver. I mean, the guy's never in California. People still can't get their their building permits in the Pacific Palisades. Never mind they have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, and gas taxes, and that's going to make a big difference. You're going to be paying seven dollars a gallon for gasoline out in California in this interim period with this conflict going on in the Middle East, I hope that's not true. But and the fact that he takes in all of this money, and I was showing this the other day and talking about this the other day. Takes in all of this money. They have like a three hundred and fifty billion dollar budget every year and they can't balance their budget because it's a sanctuary city, sanctuary state, and all of the benefits that they provide to illegals in the state of California. I mean it's basically state sponsored protection. You talk about, you know, obstructing in the course of justice or aiding in a betting and law breaking. I mean, Gavin defines it all. It's pretty insane. Now, interestingly, this is his last term and our friend who will join us in a moment, Steve Hilton, Gubernatorio candidate, is now leading in the polls and working on doing just about anything he can. He wants to save California and he wants to transform California. Has stop the mass migration out of California, fixed the homeless problem, get the budget under control, stop California from being a sanctuary state, Stop the sanctuary cities, I mean, gas taxes, property taxes, freeing child rapists, you know they don't keep records in terms of crimes committed by illegals in California because of their sanctuary policies. We have a list of mile long of people murdered and raped and child molesters and victims of other violent crime, but you rarely hear about it. Newsom is now planning a nineteen million dollar push to polish California's national image that he destroyed. You've got this referendum coming up in November that is chasing one billionaire after another out of Silicon Valley. These people are very, very wealthy, and they made their money. They pay their high taxes out in California on top of their federal taxes, and now the government wants to come in and take five percent of their net worth. And it's not even an accurate calculation in many cases. If you own twenty five percent of the stock, but you only really own five percent of the stock, but on paper they're going to charge you the twenty five percent rate. It's insane. And anyway, California is about to cross the threshold where taxes and fees levied on a gallon of gasoline will cost more than the actual price of the gallon of gasoline. It's insane. But you know, Gavin keeps going on every show he can get on. He's invited on this show, but he won't come. He's on with Katie Kirk. I didn't know Katie Kirk still? Is she still existing out there somewhere? Where does she work? You know, Linda have no idea.
Speaker 2: I know she's asking the hard hitting questions. Is you're about to hear she is at the top of her game, no question?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, and let's play it. Because she's asking Gavin Newsom if he's just too good looking? Do you have a Zoolander problem?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Jesus yes, are you just ridiculously good looking? Said no, seriously, what do you do about that?
Speaker 3: You don't do anything about it, because if you can do something about it, then your people. You know what I am who I am, and it's fine.
Speaker 1: You don't have to like me, or maybe you like a slick person.
Speaker 3: I don't know, whatever, It's okay.
Speaker 2: The reason why I shot up because you talked about being authentic and I think it sometimes works against you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just who I am.
Speaker 4: It's just who I am.
Speaker 1: He just agrees with the premise I'm just too good looking. And that is his talking about Israel being an apartheid state that went viral this week. Anyway, Steve Hilton is with us. You know what, you know, the good thing you don't have to run against somebody that's just too good looking. I mean, that'd be horrible for you.
Speaker 5: I know. It's amazing, Sean, isn't it. By the way, on one of the things I say, I think it's time in California for a governor with less hair. Definitely hair.
Speaker 1: I think that's the new, the new thing. I don't know, I'll have to shave mine arm.
Speaker 5: But this guy, it's unbelievable watching this rollout of his I mean, this is obviously the first step in his presidential campaign. It's it's almost unbearable listening to him, especially for those of us have to experience the total failure that he is in California. Another one of these interviews, he's he's saying, someone asked him very specifically, Okay, what's your pitch? Just if you're talking to a regular person it's not that interested in politics, just wants to know what are you going to do for them? In a practical, simple way. He literally said, you tell me. That's what his answer. Wass you tell me I'm not a great communicator. He is so full of it. Cavenuwsome and then and and everything he says just makes it worse. And you laid it all out so perfectly. And there's there's there's more. I mean, the list goes on and on, as well as all the things that you said correctly, We've got the highest poverty rate in the country, the highest unemployment rate in the country. On education, actual, Katie Couric did push him on that. She said, California is now being overtaken by Mississippi on education. And you know what his answer was, Oh, that's because they hold back the kids. Yeah, they hold back the kids. So they make sure that kids learn to read by fourth grade, which is the basis for education in California. That doesn't happen, which is why you end up now with less than half the kids in public schools in California meet basic standards in English. You had a report from UC San Diego at the end of last year that nearly ten percent of the students university students can't meet high school levels of math and English. It's just a total disaster. You mentioned three hundred and fifty billion dollars. You're right, that's the budget. You know what it was just five years ago, one hundred and eighty. They've nearly doubled the He has nearly doubled the budget in the last five years.
Speaker 1: Everything's worth well, then why are they running between an eighteen and thirty five billion dollar budget deficit on top of it?
Speaker 5: Because it's going into fraud and corruption, and that's what we're exposing. About a month ago, Sean I set up cow Doje, California Department of Government Efficiency modeled on what the president has put into operation with Elon. Obviously, we're not elected yet. We're just doing this as volunteers. I've got a team of volunteers, auditors, and a really strong businesswoman running it. We've now done two fraud reports that we have found as volunteers just the last week, about a week ago actually, the second one one billion dollars write a billion with a bat that was supposed to be spent on what they claimed was installing. It was from the gas tax actually that you mentioned, and from the electric bill surcharges from what they called the cap and trade system. It's their climate boondoggle. So billion dollars from that that we paid were supposed to be spent on installing solar panels on low income apartment units. The actual number that was spent on that seventy two million, nine hundred and twenty eight million. Nearly the whole billion went into Democrat activist groups, voter registration, all of that sort, building their political machine. That's where the money's going. And it's just absolutely unbelievable. But finally, you know, prompted by Minnesota and the attention on that and what the President's doing with JD and we're doing our part here with Caldoje, we're finally exposing it. But that's how you answer that question. How is it possible we have the highest taxes in the country for the worst results. That's where the money's going.
Speaker 1: I mean, the math just doesn't add up. He's a no show governor. Is anybody out there even care? I mean, I'd like to know when the predictable wildfires occur that they've adopted the science of forestry out in California, but I know that's not the case. I'd like to know that the reservoir is going to be filled, or reservoirs around areas that would be susceptible to wildfires, and I'd like to think that they might have water in them. I'd like to know that fire hydrants are working. I'd like the people whose lives have been upended by those wildfires are now able to finally get a building permit and rebuild. How is it possible, year, three, four, ones, whatever it is later that nobody has a building permit.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. I was speaking to some Palisades you know, residents, actually the mobile home park that was burnt out. I'd like to be easier to fix that than anything else. They're not getting anything out of this guy. They're sent from one place to another. Same with Karen Bath. These people are just so useless. They have no idea how to get anything done. This is why you go to have a problem solving business versus you see it with President Trump in the White House. Most of my background's been in business. My first job was project manager for a construction company. I mean, you've worked construction, so you can't you can't get away with this kind of bs. If this, you know, things don't happen, things aren't built. It's just really practical, and it's a year on, more than a year on, and nothing's happening, and you look at everything is I mean, just I don't know where to start. The bullet train, the insane bullet train that was supposed to be open like nearly ten years ago now for thirty billion dollars much?
Speaker 1: How much? All right? How much have they spent on this boondogle?
Speaker 5: It's now the budget is one hundred and thirty billion. The money keeps coming in. This is that they let they've just announced that they're gonna they've got a new business plan. They laugh laughably call it a business plan because they want to keep getting the money, so they have to pretend this thing is actually going to happen. He makes this announcement that which you've tried to pretend this is the other week. Oh, we're moving forward. We're being tracks finally, you know, like a decade. They're not laying tracks. When you actually look at what he said, this is what he does. It's just the BF he said, we are moving into the track laying phase. They're not actually laying any tracks.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, explain to me this wasn't this originally planned to be from La to San Francisco. How did it become Bakersfield to the Mercer or wherever else in California. This thing is going to end up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they diverted it so it goes through This goes from San Francisco Inland through the Central Valley, down the Central Valley, which is totally flat, should be incredibly easy to build on, and then back to La through the mountains. Right. This is what they actually are now saying is going to happen. Right, and that was all supposed to be up and running by twenty eighteen with no public subsidy. Okay, what's actually the business plan now is from San Francisco to the top of the Central Valley in Merced. They're using the existing rail that we already have. Then you have to change to get onto the high speed rail which starts in the said goes down to Bakersfield. Then you get off the high speed trade. This is the actual plan. Guess what the last leg is from Bakersfield to LA A bus. I'm not making it up. A bus, that's their business plan. But you could get a Greyhound bus now from Bakersfield to LA the Christie Bucks or whatever it is takes two and a half hours. The whole journey was supposed to take two and a half hours from San Francisco to La Now just the bus part is going to take that. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And let me play two recent comments of Gavin and get your reaction to it. One as he suggests support for an arms embargo of Israel, calling Israel an apartheid sate state, and he called Trump a piece of Adam Schiff. These guys want to roll back the last half century of racial justice, voting rights, civil rights because we want voter I d Here's what he said. He's arbitrarily just different democratic states and cities. Yeah, that's what it all has in common.
Speaker 3: And by the way, and he went into democratic cities run by African American mayors as well. These guy's a piece of call yours. Oh no, no, no, I mean this is a guy that put at the Obama video just a few weeks ago. I mean you know that, and that didn't even get as much outrageous as deserved of Michelle Obama and Barack Obama. It's the birther guy. This is the guy called you know, countries, all countries, I mean, it's connect all these damn dots. These guys want to roll back you know, the last half century on racial justice, on issues of voting rights, civil rights, LGBTQ rights.
Speaker 1: Women's rights.
Speaker 3: You've seen it. I mean anyway, so this is like for me, it's code read. People need to wake up. We can lose this country. I really believe that I talked about rigging the election before. I wasn't bullshed about that. He doesn't believe in fair and free elections. He's a competitive authoritarian, which means he wants elections the veneer one, just like Putin, who got eighty seven point three percent of the bones for him.
Speaker 1: I mean really, I mean in California, correct me if I'm wrong. If you want to buy a pack of cigarettes, or you want to buy I six pack or alcohol or a jewel pod, do you need an ID?
Speaker 5: Of course, the whole thing is a joke. I'm on the road the whole time in California. We're doing our talent every time. I you know, we stay at the Hampton in usually you're check in the Hampton in ID. I mean, it's just totally normal. What are they talking about. By the way, it's got massive support across the board in California, and it's a really big reason why I'm very confident I'm going to win because you got I don't know, something like seventy five percent agree with vote ID even in California. But actually it's Republicans who really really want vote I D and we've now got it on.
Speaker 1: You have a shot to win. This poll shows me you have a shot and they're going to split the Democratic vote. How do people get in touch with you if they want to help you?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean, Steve Hilton for Governor dot com fo R Steve Hilton Forgovernor dot com. It's a really good shot. It's not going to be easy, but we can do it and all the help we can get much appreciated.
Speaker 1: Well, I admire the fact that you're taking this on. It's a huge undertaking. Steve Hilton, thanks so much for being with us. Let's go back to the State of the Union this year and what did we see President Trump asking for those of you in this room that agree with this, please stand with us that you think it's the first role of government to protect American citizens over illegal immigrants. With the exception of John Fetterman, not one Democrat stood, not one. They didn't stand. If you go back a year before the Joint Session of Congress. Speech to be official, the President honored Lake and Riley's family and Joscelyn Hungary's family, two families that lost loved ones because of illegal immigrants led into this country unvetted by Harris Biden, may orcus And this has happened so many times. And they wouldn't stand for the families of Lake and Riley and Joscelyn Hungary. And I said at the time, and I repeated after this year, because the the song remains the same, and that is this is a party that has lost its heart and its soul and it's conscience. They have lost their way, They have lost the plot. And I don't care if it's voter ID which they're against, or proof of citizenship they're against that. They want to defund dismantle the police. That is insanity. They want no bail laws, that is insanity. They want sanctuary cities and states, that's insanity. You know. They want amnesty for all the illegals in this country. They think that'll be a voting base down the road for them. That's insanity. Also, this is a party that is even lashing out against Donald Trump. That is eviscerating Iran right now, and any possibility that one day in the future, our children and grandchildren will have to live under the threat of a nuclear armed Duran, which would be extraordinarily dangerous because that, you know, is extreme religious Islamo fashion mentality coupled with weapons of mass destruction could lead to a modern day holocaust. Anybody with an ounce of common sense would understand that there are people that don't. There are isolationists that never understood Donald Trump, don't want to understand Donald Trump. They don't want to understand the Trump doctrine. Now we have the latest examples. I can't even believe I'm reporting on this. Mark Warner asked about the murder of a Virginia woman. Now, this woman was murdered by an illegal immigrant. But Senator Warner says he's more concerned with ICE detaining illegals with no criminal record than he is about the murder of a woman in his state, a woman murdered by an illegal allowed into our country. I can't even believe he would say what he's saying, but he said it. Then you have a state Senate majority leader in Virginia. Some guys, Scott Survel is his name, Senate Majority Leader blaming Ice for the murder of this woman. The woman was murdered by an illegal alien. He took to the Virginia Senate floor. This guy's lost his mind too. They've lost the plot. If you look at all of the people that Ice has been arresting, well, we know, for example, in the year twenty twenty five, over twenty one hundred convicted or charged illegals charged with killing, murdering American citizens. We know in that particular case that Ice was able to apprehend twenty one hundred of them. In a single year. Over fifty four hundred illegals convicted of or charged with rape or serious sexual assault were also arrested. And Ice gets called Gestapo, Nazi and fascist, and of course then the Democrants want to defund ICE and the Department of Homeland Security and with it the Secret Service at that FEMA, and with that the Coastguard. I mean, this is madness. Democrats still won't complete funding in the in the US Senate. It's unbelievable, incredible times we're looking at I'm telling you, uh, Paul in Arizona, Paul, how are you glad you called Sir Sean it.
Speaker 4: Is a pleasure to speak with you, sir today, And there is one thing that it just keeps standing out. Okay, And I tell my kids, my grandkids, you can educate ignorance, but you cannot fix stupidity. And those people who didn't stand, those people who are against the whole situation going on in Iran, and a good portion of the so called quote unquote leaders in California, they're beyond ignorance. They're out of that category. They're still stuck in the stupid category. And you can't fix it. It's just there's just nothing else you can do about it. But I will share this with your This is just my world how I perceive it. I truly believe that the best thing, and I think the Democrats are probably kicking themselves. The best thing for us, the Republicans, is when Donald Trump did not win in twenty twenty, it gave him four years to get people together to think about what needs to really be done to turn this around. And by having those four years off, it created the incredible momentum that we have right now in what a year, in what fifteen months that he's been in office. And I really believe that it because he took those years off, he came back even stronger. And what he's doing now is and someday somebody's going to be able to tap somebody on the shoulder and say, kids, the reason why it ran did not bomb anybody is because it was shut down back in twenty twenty six. And in a perfect world, maybe by the year twenty seventy we'll still be having the same conversation of Nope, they still do not have the capability. Sehn, I appreciate you, and thank you for everything you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate your call. The one thing I did say to President Trump when we had just a private conversation about this, you know, and we were looking at this from all sides, and it was I had no agenda except that I wanted him to make the right decision. And in the end, I have found on these important issues, he always ends up in the right place. And I believe everything he did with Operation Midnight Hammer and Epic Fury was one hundred percent right with incredible results. I supported what he did with Maduro as well. But the question was if there ever, if they get a nuclear weapon, do you think they will use it? Based on who they are what they say? That was one question. I was going through a series of questions that you need to ask before you make an important decision as commander in chief. There's a lot of weight on his shoulders, and we were just talking really more as friends than anything else, and just just kind of, you know, gaming out what could potentially happen. And then I said, and if he happens on your watch, and then down the road one day they use those weapons, what do you think they're going to blame? You know, if it had happened in the interim, when Obama and Biden were dropping you know, cargo planes full of cash and of the currency on the tarmacs for the mulas, we would have we would have rightly been able to blame them if they ever got them. I think, frankly that played a big part in it, and they would have helped pay for it, which was stupid. So these are very hard questions that presidents have to answer. In this case, I don't think it was that hard a question. I think in the end it was very obvious what the president needed to do. What he did is hard. I mean, there's a reason he had such a large military presence. There's a reason he used such overwhelming force. There's a reason that the Israelis joined with us, our closest allies in the region. And I'm getting a little sick and tired by the way of the anti Semitic wing in both parties, because there is one. Now I'm a little I am just tired of the virulent anti semitism. Oh, this is BB's war. Oh, President Trump is doing BB's bidding. No, he's not. He's doing America's bidding. Oh. BB convinced him. No, nobody convinces Donald Trump to do anything. And I can tell you there have been times I've tried to persuade him to do something that I believe strongly in, and he makes up his own mind. He's a man of his own mind. He's the president. I'm not. I'm a talk show host. It pisses me off that people are so ignorant, and it's such a I mean, it's so obvious. It's about clicks and algorithms and moneies and and God only knows with some of these people. I really do wonder if one day we'll find out about shell corporations that are paying prominent quote names for their commentary. Why do I suspect that, Linda, I don't know, just a little suspicion of mine. I'm not mentioning names. Well, I like to mention names. You're much nicer than me. I am much nicer than you. That's true now. But in all fairness, and I've told this story before. Since Donald Trump has been elected, every country in the region in that region of the world has reached out wanting private meetings with me, pretty much every country in the region, including direct calls from kings and queen's offices. Would you like to have tea? I'm like no, Would you like to have a meeting?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Would you like to have a briefing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I have no desire. I'm an American citizen. I'm a proud American. And I wonder LUNDA if I was in those meetings and I said, you know, I have some business interests in here. You might think you might be interested in partnering with me. What do you think they might say?
Speaker 2: I think there's a high probability that they would be interested high probability.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe that that's what they wanted to feel out in the beginning, Yeah, I mean their.
Speaker 2: First mistake was offering you t you're clearly a coffee guy. You know, if they had said, hey, we have an abundance of zen's an endless supply, it'll be a wonderful time, you'd be like, you know what, I'll just listen.
Speaker 1: It's fine, all right, he'd done making fun of me, Are you done? Just you know. I don't talk about it a lot, but the outreach has been intense. They've even gone to people in my orbit. I don't know if they've gone to you, if they ever come to you, but they've gone to people in my orbit to try to get my attention that way, because after I just flat out say no, you don't want to talk about it. I mean, we can't talk about it. You know, people love about it. I don't know. I want to be honest with the audience.
Speaker 2: To quote you, the audience knows that at the end of the day, there are people that are getting paid all the time to keep stuff real quiet. It's happening in Congress, it's happening in business, it's happening on Wall Street. So when things don't make sense, it's not that you're losing your mind. It's that they don't make sense because people are on the take. They're saying things that don't make sense. They're saying things that are either anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: I'm just suspicious. I don't know that any of this is true. I am just telling you. You know, the Bible has a great verse that I think everybody really needs to live by what profit a man to gain the whole world and lose their soul? Remember when Jesus fasted for forty days in the desert and the devil came to him and offered Jesus the entire world if he would just bow before the devil and you know, get behind me, Satan, and he reached out to his father. It's a beautiful moment in the Bible about you know, our Lord. And there's nothing that I want or need in this world. I mean, I guess everybody would like to have more money, or more of this, or more that I Really I'm pretty satisfied. I love doing what I do. I don't really need anything. You know.
Speaker 2: It makes me satisfied when you listen to me, when I tell you it's time for you to do your commercial.
Speaker 1: That's what makes me super happy. I feel fulfilled. How fulfilling scaled one to ten like a twenty.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up for today. We are loaded up Operation Epic Fury on the march. Are we going to be able to wrap this up in four plus weeks? As the President says, we will have Jack Carr, former Navy seal, will join us. James Blair, Deputy White House Chief of Staff, also the great One, Mark Levin, Joey Jones, Nicole Parker, Ari Fleischer, Jason Chaifitz. That your DVR tonight Hannity Live coverage opera dration Epic Fury on the Fox News Channel News you won't get from the legacy media mob. We'll see you tonight. Back here, tomorro Well, actually back here Monday. Have a great weekend with you and your family, and we'll see you Monday. Have a great weekend.