Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at.
Speaker 4: The Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Don't take burgers here, that's got taxing auchdown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen of Talking Cowboys Nation, aren't fanly out there here on this What day is it again? Is it a Tuesday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Is it a Wednesday? No, it's not a Thursday. That must mean you guys must be ready for a sale.
Speaker 8: And Jah' getting cowboys bringing the gear Isai's cow sharkspear No see Shosh.
Speaker 4: In the air from the salad. If he sat keeps us ud say you what's it? Chest? It's a sand with the chest Friday. Here out Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Comedy Company. The official copy of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome in to the Stupa Studio. We got the whole past crew ready for you. Do rock today with Patrick Nosey Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam, fire in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman, so right with us. It is week fifteen. It is, it's week fifteen. That's crazy, right, Shure, You're right. Cowboys insane, Viking Amanbrain at and T Stadium coming up on Sunday night football. Can't wait for it, seven twenty kickoff and we're gonna break it down for you. We have broken it down all weekend long, all week long. We're gonna do it all we do weekend long as well.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do it all over the weekend too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna do that too for four shows. Thanks, please watch all of them, please, thank you. I want and then we'll be back Monday. I want percent off of Black Rifle. You gotta wear your Cowboys gear to do that.
Speaker 7: Are you wearing Cowboys gear today?
Speaker 3: Patrick st Patrick shots, Josh got so I got some?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, where's where's yours? Oh? You got that on field cap? That's right. I didn't even know they made those in black?
Speaker 9: The dark Knight eyes is I like it?
Speaker 4: That's pretty sweet suit, you dude.
Speaker 7: I like.
Speaker 5: The brown Knight right, the dark brown, dark brown, the dark brown night.
Speaker 4: I hope everybody's doing all right here on this say it with your chest Friday. Of course we're gonna have a get your popcorn ready, ses right, cannot wait? Better and better as they've they've become the blossom. It's just like in like a rose in the spring, it's blossoming started off as a seed of an idea and then started to grow a little bit.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you admiring my blossom.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: I admire one of my favorite budding I am what is that one of my favorite shows from back in the day.
Speaker 9: What's the show Blossom?
Speaker 4: This is before you. Yeah. I was about to say I know the character Blossom or the show Blossom. Yes, girls, no, I know that one.
Speaker 5: I remember there was NBC show so you for anybody who knows, you know, Big Bang Theory. Yeah, okay, So then you know that Sheldon's girlfriend didn't watch that.
Speaker 4: Used to be Blossom. She used to have her own show, did she really? She did? Really? Oh wow? Looking up the only show like that that I watched her sit I believe.
Speaker 5: You show you all right, I'm gonna show you Afternoons and News. Okayouts out to Blossom and the other Blossom girls, because Golden Yeah.
Speaker 4: Damn all right, let's get into some news and notes. Patrick.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Cowboys had their second practice of the week and with that. With that comes the second injury report. And we spoke yesterday as far as Tyler Goton. We wanted to see if he took the practice field on Thursday to determine what his trajectory is. He did not take the practice field on Thursday, So his trajectory not good.
Speaker 7: I don't like those words.
Speaker 9: His trajectory is not great, Bob m GB.
Speaker 5: Tyler Guiden is trending at the moment towards not playing, not returning.
Speaker 7: Why would you do that? Patrick, you know, why would you do this?
Speaker 9: I don't have an answer.
Speaker 4: Man out.
Speaker 5: I should have checked in on them more often. I was watching blossom. So he did not participate. Good news, So this is a good news bad news thing. So good news is is Mallie Hooker was back at practice yesterday. He had missed for for personal reasons, non injury related. We're hoping that all was well with him. Looks to be the case. He's back in the building. He was back on the practice field yesterday. Good stuff. Now back to the not so great news. Jake Ferguson was downgraded with his calf issues, so he was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice. He did not participate at all in Thursday's practice. Today's practice and tomorrow morning's walkthrough will be critical in determining Jake Ferguson's availability against the Minnesota Vikings. If Jake Ferguson cannot go, you are looking at Luke Schoolmaker and Brevan span Ford as your top two tight ends with Princeton Fant waiting in the wings.
Speaker 2: Let Brevin Cook. When did the injury pop up for Jake Ferguson. Was that in practice or was that game related?
Speaker 9: I think it was game related. It didn't pop up in practice.
Speaker 4: Okay, just because he was limited with the calf on Tuesday or Wednesday, Yes, and then popped up full yesterday with the calf correct and he was out there and he did have his helmet, which a lot of times, if you're working off to the side and you're not participating, but you at least have a helmet on, that's a good sign, which is not what Tyler Guy had.
Speaker 5: Tyler, his helmet didn't have the shelves on, didn't have the jersey on, like you knew, Tyler guy in both yesterday and the day before was not gonna go from the rehab.
Speaker 4: It felt like Ferguson was almost like a game time or a practice time decision on whether he was going to participate, even in a limited basis. They said, let's just take a second, breathe on it, and then we'll reattack it as time.
Speaker 5: So we'll see what Jake Ferguson's CAF does for him today and in the walkthrough tomorrow. Going back to the good news side of the equation, the best news side of the equation, one Sadarian de Leon Lamb was a full participant in yesterday's.
Speaker 7: There's a good article about that on discow dot com there.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, so absolutely, I penned an article on cdee Lamb discussing he talked, he double feel free to p I double n ed. It'll just keep it at the top of your thought process. So yeah, spoke with cd Lamb yesterday after after practice and he gave some good insight as far as where he is physically and mentally with the concussion protocol. As of yesterday after noon, he was still in concussion protocol and I saw a false report.
Speaker 9: Please start following news on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Folks, Oh my goodness, lord, you know how many people ask me if North Texas new head coach was Jason Garrett. It happened again last night twice. I will admit I felt I know, and Josh was one of them. I forgot about that. I wouldn't even.
Speaker 7: Say that wasn't Facebook, by the way, I don't go book, but it just you.
Speaker 4: Got clarifiedful and where do you get your news? That's the big thing.
Speaker 5: And then then they had it in the graphic. So of course it's in a graphic. It's gotta be true, right, stop it. I almost chimed into the comments, but you know, it's not even a battle worth fighting. The fact is, as we have this conversation, CD Lamb is still in the concussion protocol. Could that change this afternoon, Absolutely hopefully it does, but at the moment he is.
Speaker 4: But he was a full participant.
Speaker 5: He ramping up very nicely, and he said that the extra two or three days from the many by allowed him to rest, which is the biggest part obviously, as we all know, when it comes to concussion. So he's feeling much better, he's feeling well, looks like he will play again.
Speaker 9: That is the expectation.
Speaker 5: But when we're talking about concussion protocol, we have to put the asterisk next to it because it is not up to the team, It is not up to the player. Independent neurologists has to clear him. But he only has one or two more benchmarks to cross between today and tomorrow. My gut tells me Cedeelamb plays.
Speaker 4: And every box so far has been checked. He's been out on the practice field, he went from limited to full. That doesn't mean he's a foregone conclusion that he's playing right, but that's where you got.
Speaker 9: To be there, right.
Speaker 5: It doesn't get any closer to him being cleared without him being actually cleared.
Speaker 9: So that's where they are turning now.
Speaker 5: And they have a couple of days, actually more than a couple of days because it's a home game so they don't have to travel, right, So they technically have all the way up until in actives come out on Sunday evening because it's a primetime game, so they got a lot of time clear ceed Lamb.
Speaker 9: I'm not concerned there.
Speaker 5: He looks good, he sounds good, he's moving well, and by all accounts, be it coaching staff, executives.
Speaker 9: Dak Prescott, other players.
Speaker 5: Ceedee Lamb is is doing well, So that's the great news. Flipping over to the Minnesota Viking side of the equation.
Speaker 2: Really quick on Ceedee Lamb really quick. I liked in his interview, which is available on dos Collies dot com. I liked that he gave shouts to the coaching staff and the training staff for basically protecting him from himself because he was ready to go back in there. He was going to be a whole New York Giant situation. I'm good man, But thankfully they did not do that. They didn't allow him to go back on the field, and it's going to be better in the long run, not.
Speaker 5: Exactly a New York Giant because they head coach was the situation, the ones trying to fast forward the concussion protocol.
Speaker 9: CD was just being a competitor and he just wanted to go out there.
Speaker 5: And he said that he you know, and and I think as terrifying as that moment was, seeing him seeing the fingers lock up like we've seen a few times with Tua, it's good to hear after the fact that ceed didn't have any memory loss from the situation.
Speaker 9: He said he still remembers.
Speaker 4: Playing in that game.
Speaker 5: He remembers everything except that moment of blackout, and then afterwards he remembers everything from that point forward.
Speaker 9: So that's that's good as well.
Speaker 5: So the very first concussion, right, I don't recall him ever having one before.
Speaker 9: I don't think, not with the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I mean, fans feel for to chime in and tell us if Ceedee Lamb on the collegiate levels had a concussion, but I do not recall him ever having one with the Cowboys. And that's a pretty scary one to be your first one. But again, he doesn't have any residuals. He's going through all the tests. Interesting, he said that in Isaac knows this, but he said he's intentionally trying to frustrate himself with like the psychological tests to kind of push to see if there are any residual effects. And he says there's been no residual effects. So he's pushed himself to the limit mentally to make sure that there is nothing that they have to concern themselves with. And he continues to clear those benchmarks of this stuff.
Speaker 4: How many concussions or if any, have you been through.
Speaker 9: I'm just curious, Well, the better question is reported.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, how many's been reported?
Speaker 3: Most guys have concussions throughout the game? Fun factum one to Helloa nodded, knocked me out.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a big one. I got a concussion from him in college.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got another one in my rookie year in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, I probably I got knocked out in high school. So one at every level. Okay, three? Probably three that report three reported report concussions. Yeah, like how many you think, like benchmark, you've suffered?
Speaker 7: Probably were some worse than others.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got knocked out in high school. I got knocked out in high school, like sleepy for like a couple of seconds, sleepy and then helloaly not as slammed me on my head in college and.
Speaker 4: In practice, no, I guess it. Yeah, that's right. For some reason, I was thinking he was that you. He started cursing at me, and then I threw a touchdown. He said I'm gonna gill you cause I said, hey, what do I do to you?
Speaker 3: And then he threw my center and my guard out the way, grabbed me and slammed my head on the ground, so.
Speaker 4: He almost did.
Speaker 3: He did, and then I couldn't see my wristband, Like I was like trying to focus into my wristband, and I was like, I was doing it.
Speaker 4: Bro, I was. I was good.
Speaker 3: I did all my little tests on the sideline with the neurologists on the sideline. They were like, you're good, get back in there, and bro we watched the film the next day.
Speaker 4: I was calling trips to the.
Speaker 9: Boundary and it was bad.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, then in the baseline in bound like, wait a second, I'm sure the tests have evolved.
Speaker 2: Since it's a nine rout here at the goal line, They're like count to ten backwards.
Speaker 4: I was like, I got that one.
Speaker 5: All right, so really quickly, because those who are paying attention to the video portion of it a little bit of a sadebar between Josh and I. I just sent a message upstairs to see what cedde lampstatus is. So hopefully by the end of this show we will know if he's stealing protocol or if I can confirm for you that he's been cleared.
Speaker 9: So put it pint in that I'm working that actively.
Speaker 5: Also, Sideball, Melvin Kendrick, they know Blossom, they know Ball. They're talking a couple of they're talking to Blossom right now. And also if you know Blossom, then you know six. And that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Blossom like a little girl from the shows? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she had no we're not talking about that. And she had her best friend's name was six. And anyone who knows of six, anyone who knows of six knows.
Speaker 4: It a show man. So that work on that for a little bit.
Speaker 9: He'll work on now. Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Christian Derris saw their offensive tackle with a knee issue. He still has not practiced this week. He's not trend in the right direction, which works in the favor of the Cowboys edge rushers if they can take advantage of that. Let's see what else we got.
Speaker 4: TJ.
Speaker 5: Hockinson. He made some progress with that. Shingury shouts out to the family.
Speaker 4: That's not for me. That like family dropped that in the comments. It's impressive. Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 5: So with the shin injury, he did not participate on Wednesday, but he participated in a limited capacity on Thursday, so he is moving toward potentially playing. We'll see how that goes and from there. There's there were no changes in a negative light. Donovan Jackson Guard he was upgraded the full, THEO Jackson Safety upgraded the full. Drake Rodriguez upgraded the full. So not a lock to report from the excuse me from the Viking standpoint, just keep an eye on Darris Saw and Hockinson to see if those guys.
Speaker 9: I knew you're gonna do that. I knew it because it's already made.
Speaker 4: Hawss, I knew you're gonna do that too. Let's freaking go.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's news and notes for today. We'll see if Tyler Gotton gets on the practice field today. If he does not, I'm just gonna go ahead and draw on line and right through him. Ceedee Lamb looks like he is on the one second, let me read this text. Well, I'm working stories in real time for y'all seriously, and Ceedee Lamb is cleared.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice, So he's out of protocol. I think it's already bro Yeah, it's out there, but there you go. The uh now it's confirmed.
Speaker 9: Confirmed out broke out. There were per sources.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you from upstairs to my to my iPhone. Ceedee Lamb is confirmed cleared.
Speaker 4: Of concussion prop it is confirmed. It is confirmed, nicely done.
Speaker 9: So he is in against the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 4: Huge, very nice, huge huge. All right, So before we get into why do you stop that? Before we get into the get your popcorn ready? Yes, I want to talk about Tyler Guiden Nate Thomas real quick. What's the concern level now that you've seen a couple of games of Nate Thomas, because we've had this conversation on this show before, has your opinion changed and what's your confidence level in him moving forward? If guydon is out this week and then possibly next week against the Chargers.
Speaker 7: Just like anything, I think the guy needed more reps.
Speaker 9: Don't do it? What did you just say?
Speaker 10: Just like all right, Mike McCarthy, brother, No, I generally mean like, the more playing time he gets, I think the better is going to get.
Speaker 2: I'm not absolutely not sold on Nate Thomas as of right now. I think he did have a really bad game, but I think your whole offensive line did. Let Coober beeB has had bad games this season, and I'm not writing any of them off. I think at least for now outside looking in, Uh, you may not have Terrence Steele in the squad just based on contracts and what that looks like for next year. And I think you want to keep a guy like Nate Thomas and give him a shot, get him some reps and see if he can improve. Yeah, that's not What are you gonna do? Throw another guy that you don't know out there?
Speaker 4: You know? Well, you could, you could line reps. You could move Getton to right tackle, which is what he played in college, But then you would be right back in the middle of the draft trying to draft another left which is not a great spot to be in. Not the ideal scenario going into it, needing to hit on a left tackle that's going to be a.
Speaker 2: There's a point of diminsson hard turns for your team, and we're looking at it right now. We've invested so much in the offensive line and not so much, you know, on the defensive side or other skill positions that you desperately needed to trade for and move up and makes some moves for right. So at least for me, I want to stick with the guys that we have just to see because we've seen Nate Thomas play well.
Speaker 4: I was just curious. I just wanted to look it up the PFF grades and like I've said, these are not the Bible, and these are not the only thing that you can use as your only source of information, but it's kind of fun to reference based off of what you've seen on the film too. Out of eighty one offensive tackles in the National Football League, would you like to guess where Nate Thomas ranks out of those eighty one sixty five, he is number eighty one. He is dead last, which is kind of wild. I don't think he's the worst offensive tackle in football right now or in the National Football League. I don't think that, and I don't believe that, but it is interesting that they believe that. That's PFF though.
Speaker 5: That is That's what I said, Yeah, I mean, the bottom line is we've seen good from Nate Thomas, we've seen bad from Nate Thomas. And because of that combination of two things, and there's a good enough sample size for Nate Thomas for me to say that I believe he has potential. I just don't believe that he's a starter in this league. I think he can be a quality swing tackle. You still need that, don't you You need that, You do need that, you need multiple But yeah, but what you don't need to do is try to uh, you know, make a turn it bleed, so to speak. So in that case, yeah, in that case you need to figure out. So for me with Tyler Guy, and we talked about it, is availability, right, He's he's dealt with injuries over these past his first two seasons, you know, so he just needs to stay on the field. And I believe if he can stay on the field, then the rest will start to solve itself. Because if you can't stay on the field, then you're missing out on quality reps. If you're missing out on quality reps, and how can you get better?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So he just needs to stay on the field for long stretches of time. I feel like he's you know, he's on the field for a few games and then he'll miss a couple. Then he's on the field for two games and then miss a couple. Both of his training camps with the Cowboys, he's suffered some sort of injury that's cost him some preseason time.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 9: So I think that he's developing, but I.
Speaker 5: Think because of the injury situations plural, he's behind in his development.
Speaker 9: And those two things are just kind of button heads right.
Speaker 4: Now, Isaiah, Yeah, I had Tyler Guid.
Speaker 3: Ready spoke my piece on him earlier this week in regards to I'm not sure where his head is that and then Nate Thomas is serviceable.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 3: He's not a game wrecker by any means, but he's serviceable. That's all you can expect from somebody in his position.
Speaker 9: Swing tackle there, you're good.
Speaker 4: You would call it serviceable. What you've seem so far from Nate Thomas, and thank.
Speaker 9: You balance it out. You've seen some really good from him, you've seen some really bad from him, Like.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's really good, is kind of giving him too much credit? Really good in smaller solid, I would say solid, not really good.
Speaker 5: There's at least and I'd have to go back in my notes and see if there's at least one game I got to give him his credit. There's at least one game where he played really well, and there are several games where he was solid, And then there are like two or three games.
Speaker 4: But he's played like for five.
Speaker 9: No, I'm talking about the totality Thomas.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: More solid games than good or bad. He's had at least one really good game He's had a couple of pretty bad games, so when you mix it all together you get serviceable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I just I don't know if I've seen what I wanted to see out of him, because I was I was a fan. Remember, if you could think back and what you want to see, I wanted a starter. You haven't. You're right there was, But that was the thought process initially. Is Tyler Goydon wasn't living up to the expectation, mostly because of his availability. Let's throw Nate Thomas in there and see what's going on. I haven't been impressed with what I've seen from Nate Thomas, even over Tyler Geydon and Tyler Goydon at least has a future and at least has a ceiling that you're trying to hit in his development that you haven't hit yet, whereas Nate Thomas hasn't even as been as good as the floor that we've seen from Tyler Goeydon. At times, I would much rather have Tyler Guidon in the full.
Speaker 7: Would you rather see a dentergy.
Speaker 4: Uh at left tackle?
Speaker 7: Fine?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, if like genuinely, if you're if you're not looking what you're seeing from Nate Thomas. I'm curious if there's another spot that you would want to open up for a different guy on the roster.
Speaker 4: Probably not, mostly just because I want to see the development out of the two guys, Guyton and out of Thomas, and you're if you're not fighting for a playoff spot, maybe that's what you do because you're throwing him in there and see if he can play left tackle at a considerable or a serviceable level, and then you can kind of look to the future and say, ah, identergy might be your depth while we go and draft somebody, or while you go and sign somebody, or however that may go. But right now you're trying to decide if Tyler Guiden and Nate Thomas belong at left tackle for the future, because I think Tyler Guiden's on the roster for the future. He just might not be your left tackle. He might be your right tackle. And so they're not moving on from Tyler Guiden. That's not happening right now, and I think they believe in the building that he's going to be a tackle of the future for this franchise one way or the other. Nate Thomas, is he going to be enough to be your left tackle in the future. I don't think so, not at least based off of what I've seen so far. Fair enough, and that's my thought process.
Speaker 5: Right, No, I mean yes, correct, correct, But you do make an interesting point about I Dentergy.
Speaker 9: Would I rather see him at left tackle? No, but you gotta see him.
Speaker 4: At some point. I think once the playoffs are off the table entirely, then you can talk about it. But you still got your slight chance on the table at the moment.
Speaker 5: You got to assume and a quick quick answer before you go to the break six or Topenga to Pengo over over everything.
Speaker 4: She was good on Dancing with the Stars this year too good? Yeah, always always with our team to Penga here all day, all right, when don't we come back here on Talking Cowboys, Isaiah is going to finally talk in this episode, but we're also gonna hear get your popcorn ready from Josh roderigue more talking cowboys here on this say it with your chest Friday right after this.
Speaker 11: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to.
Speaker 4: Help you get the job done right.
Speaker 12: We're with you.
Speaker 11: That's our promise to you because no matter the project, with the challenge you're facing, we're with you.
Speaker 4: Where are United Cowboys fans? We've got big news. Black Rifle Energy is now available at Texas seven eleven stores, and for a limited time, you can score two cans for just six dollars at participating location. These cans pack a serious punch, two hundred milligrams of caffeine, veteran crafted flavor, and the clean energy you need to power through those long days. So the next time you roll into your neighborhood seven eleven here in Texas, grab that two for six dollars Black Rifle Energy deal and fuel up the American Way. Black Rifle Coffee America's Coffee.
Speaker 9: How's it going. You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I watched.
Speaker 5: I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent, You have some great talent, and they got some fight. Hoping this is the year me too. Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet you. Travis.
Speaker 9: Go Cowboys Go, Cowboys. Make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 7: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 13: Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Corpyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Bank of America Corporation at AT and T.
Speaker 13: We guarantee our network so you can talk college football with your bff while taking Buster to the vet.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I can't believiate the whole thing of chicken.
Speaker 7: Wings, and I can't believe we're staging a comeback.
Speaker 4: Staying connected matters.
Speaker 13: That's why, in the rare event of a network outage, you'll automatically get a bill credit for a full day service for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by single incident impacting ten more towers must connected to imact tower.
Speaker 5: Don't set about it.
Speaker 7: Restrictions and exclusion apply.
Speaker 13: Se eet dot Com SLAH guarantee for full details.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas. This segment is brought to you by invisil Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Glad you're with us. We've got Patrick Nosey Walker, Isaiah Stanback, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's and we also have Josh Rodriguez.
Speaker 7: We do Beme hit me.
Speaker 4: Popcorn there. It is there.
Speaker 7: It is guys.
Speaker 2: It's too busy to go to the movies and try to avoid all the holiday shoppers. But hey, you know there's the Netflix house right, they just opened it in Dallas.
Speaker 7: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: You went right, Yeah, red car was it really cool?
Speaker 7: It was really cool.
Speaker 4: It looks sweet.
Speaker 2: They have like a Squid Games game that you can play where you play the red Light Green Light where it's gallery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, o the way.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow they have a Stranger Things like escape room, which is amazing. Sol show. Is it just all activations, Yeah, it's amazing. I have an arcade upstairs. Then the cheerleaders were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 7: I saw Michael Urban.
Speaker 4: There, Hopper from Stranger Things there, yeah, like the actor yeah, I forget the guy's name, David Harper.
Speaker 7: And then the the one of the little kids was there. Very super cool, very cool experience.
Speaker 3: No uh Jo.
Speaker 4: She was on Jimmy Fallon And.
Speaker 2: Because America's Team the Gamblers streaming on Netflix, by the way, shouts to that. I'd like to do a Netflix themed triple feature. Oh but because there are too many movies, you've got to choo.
Speaker 7: It's only get.
Speaker 2: One ticket and we ain't sharing an account, guys. Number one Stranger Things Patient nine, a young boy is trapped to the upside down where a more time he has to throw the worst of completion percentages, and for a QB that already struggles against zone coverage, he now is Matt Eberflus, lurking like a Demi Gorgon in the background. And now that Jadavian Clowney appears to be back, nine is gonna be calling him Papa.
Speaker 7: The step prediction Step prediction is J. J.
Speaker 2: McCarthy commits three turnover. That's a Stranger Things Patient nine, Okay, Patient nine nice zero zero nine on his wrist.
Speaker 7: Next, another Netflix themed show. It's a ship.
Speaker 2: This one's a show. Seven reasons why, and none of them are injurally related. It's been quite the team thriller this season. A mysterious disappearance, barbs flying, drama swirling. But is it possible that Trayvon digs buys in fully practices and contribute It's in a big way on Sunday Night. The separdiction is Thea's not only plays but gets himself an interception on Sunday night. But be careful if you get too invested in this cliffhanger, there's always a good chance it gets canceled. Ooh, all right, now, finally had some deep meaning time and there are holiday movies on Netflix. Guys, it's not a Rome game, but you could bet it will be snowing inside at and T Stadium because it's Christmas time. But there's one player that wants to spoil the Vikings holiday cheer for all to hear. He's a mean one, and after last week when some said his heart was two sizes too small, George Pickens aka Sisty Clause is going to leave something special under the route tree. How about two touchdowns and he steals one hundred and forty receiving yards from the Viking secondary one.
Speaker 7: Cow's Nation.
Speaker 2: If you're not the game, log in, press play Netflix and chill. But first, get your popcorn ready because it's going to be a show.
Speaker 4: Incredibly done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gets popcorn ready.
Speaker 4: Popcorn.
Speaker 7: So we got three movies Stranger Things, Patient nine, it's all difficult. Seven reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are good.
Speaker 9: I do think, I do think George Pickens has a bounce back game.
Speaker 5: I think he's forty thought Brian floor Is, I don't see that. I'm taking Stranger Things Patient nine. I think Jaj McCarthy turns the.
Speaker 4: Ball over three times.
Speaker 5: There can be two interceptions, could be two interceptions and one lost fumble. Could be two lost fumbles and one interception. I think he turns the ball over.
Speaker 4: The three between that one three is a lot. Yeah, that is a lot between that one and seven. Reasons why because I do think Diggs will play, but will he make an impact and have a turnover which they might go hand in hand. It might be one of the three exactly who knows, I mean it might be a possibility there. I think I'm going to go with Stranger Things Patient nine. Though I'm more confident that JJ McCarthy will mess things up than I am confident that Trayvon Diggs will play significantly enough to have an interception or to force a turnover.
Speaker 2: That's fair enough. So Isaiah Stanak, give me Stranger Things. Stranger Things, Patient nine is man, the first one's.
Speaker 4: Always too fumble.
Speaker 6: If it's been really good on the first one, a lot, make your one three or maybe I just got to make the others less crazy or stranger.
Speaker 4: Well, do you whenever you write it, do you write it in order? Like do you the first one? Flip them around?
Speaker 7: This is going to be funnier, like and go down and go down.
Speaker 4: You knew we're gonna laugh, Claus was funny.
Speaker 7: Well, when you're writing it down, all right?
Speaker 4: I like the Yeah, I like the Stranger Things one, mostly because I still we talked about it yesterday. J J. McCarthy. He's the more time he has the throw he is he's pepulate pew. Okay, okay, he's not to the not to the higher level level.
Speaker 9: Can we get the three hundred?
Speaker 4: And he's working his way there.
Speaker 7: He's pepula This is Friday.
Speaker 4: He's pepulate pew.
Speaker 7: What I just want to hear a character on TV. I just want to hear one one time.
Speaker 4: Think you didn't pepulate pew?
Speaker 9: You know what we're here.
Speaker 4: He's talking about you know what can Looney Tunes?
Speaker 7: What do you hear the grouch who lives in the is hebo I ever said that he stings? The dude just say the word.
Speaker 4: You know? He lives in the can? This is this is this is this is, this is, this is what can we do to wake you up? What's going on? I'm here, I am here, Okay, I'm here, I'm good and good.
Speaker 7: Okay, Kermit the Frog?
Speaker 4: All right? Patrick Mahomes did that one? You actually led me into that on on air one I sang for you last week. Where's that we're saying we need that draft?
Speaker 5: The uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What was that two weeks ago where you were on post game and he actually called Ermitt Patrick Mahomes Kermit on the postgame your phone and in the break he was like, dang it, Josh. He was like cursing, like under his breath, like I can't believe Josh had me do that.
Speaker 7: That's Kermit the Homes here And that's scary.
Speaker 9: All right, accuracy, that's scary.
Speaker 4: Very well done with your stat prediction. You don't normally give one, which which one would you choose?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go shisty clause.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think he's a mean one, like I said, a mean one. Yeah, two touchdowns on okay, what's happening?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 5: I could see the two Toddies, the one forty against Brian floor is too high show, Yeah, that would be sensational if it were to occur.
Speaker 4: Mean, but they give the all slave the middle of the field though, all those lands. Yeah, the yak yard is just gonna be there. Won't be mad. I think it's possible. I just don't think it'll happen.
Speaker 9: Pought me up from Yeah, George, there you go.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, it's time for our Pickham segment, Isaiah, Pickham, our Pickham segment them there you go. Sorry, I was looking at the forty four year old, the guy who's three years older than you playing quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts. Now I'm looking for Philip Rivers the results of that game. Yeah, but when we come back, we got our Pickham segment eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven call to be a part of our Pickham segment. Now, there you go, when we come back with more talking cowboys right after the he's.
Speaker 7: A lot at at and T.
Speaker 13: We guarantee our network so you can talk college football with your bff while taking buster to the vet.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I can't believiate the whole thing of chicken wings.
Speaker 7: And I can't believe we're staging a comeback.
Speaker 4: To staying connected matters.
Speaker 13: That's why in the rare event of a network outage, you'll automatically get a bill credit for a full day service for Wile's downtome lasting sixt minutes and more caused by single incident impacting ten more towers must be connected to imact towern't think about it restrictions and exclusion applying s eet dot com slash guarantee for full details.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 14: If you shout how about them cowboys? You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper. You love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, your one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 4: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing, Cowboys fans, We've got big news. Black Rifle Energy is now available at Texas seven eleven stores, and for a limited time, you can score two cans for just six dollars at participating locations. These cans pack a serious punch, two hundred milligrams of caffeine, veteran crafted flavor, and the clean energy you need to power through those long days. So the next time you roll into your neighborhood seven eleven here in Texas, grab that two for six dollars Black Rifle Energy deal and fuel up the American Way. Black Rifle Coffee America's coffee better to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by the Black Rifle coffy, but I'm in live for that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what happens during the break?
Speaker 4: Stay man, Welcome back Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Where are your Cowboys Gear? To a Black Rifle Coffee location and get ten percent off your entire order on a Cowboys game day, which, of course, the next one is on Sunday Sunday Night Football as the Minnesota Vikings come to town. Excited for that one, excited for this Pickham segment. It's time to welcome in our guest caller of the week. But before we do that, it's time for a Beamer bulletin.
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 6: Beam?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 4: Guess what Isaiah bro bro? Last week?
Speaker 12: I hope this is a good not good bro. Isaiah went oh and six last week? He went in, he went he hit the egg last week.
Speaker 4: That's why he says why he's quiet today.
Speaker 12: But guess what still, Guess who didn't hit the egg last week? That'd be Josh Rodriguez. He had the best week of everybody went at three and three. Guess what he is now tied with Isaiah Standbag for the league.
Speaker 4: When I got there and six and I'm still tied for first but watch out, you feel like the Eagles yet.
Speaker 12: But years we got three way tie for first place, and then we've got Kyle and Patrick.
Speaker 9: It happened, so had bringing up the rear baby time?
Speaker 4: WHOA on you? Bringing? Is a saying.
Speaker 7: That is a saying. I'm saying, WHOA?
Speaker 5: Stop reach and are favorable. In twenty twenty six, we're rebuilding. We're getting our team, trying to get a draft pagency.
Speaker 9: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We take it for picks, thanking for the picks, all right when we do our column or pick them segment throughout, stop stop recording me with it. These smart glasses see this light pop up. Let's welcome in our guest caller of the week. It's none other than one of our faves. It's Mike in New York. What a big Mike? What's going on? Guys? It's my birthday weekend? So my birthday week so I had.
Speaker 7: To call Happy birthday, buddy man.
Speaker 4: What are you turning to? Fordy? I'll be forty two? Nice, very well done? I love it? Who was forty two? Very sure? Mike?
Speaker 5: See Mike's birthdays this weekend? Nerd girl Asm Marns birthdays this weekend. The family is celebrating some new check.
Speaker 7: Mickey's birthday was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Mickey Spagnola's birthday was yesterday.
Speaker 5: The Acres to close out twenty twenty five, Acre was forty two.
Speaker 7: Amber's birthday was earlier this week.
Speaker 9: It was Ambergarcia's birthday.
Speaker 4: I hope whenever I'm ninety eight, I looked just like Mickey. Geez huge, he looks good. What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Ninety eight is crazy?
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into some some Mike, what Mike you gotta get? I will, but here we go. Let's take this games. Ravens at the Bengals, two teams that have been battling injuries all year long. Ravens are firing and all cylinders. I say, I'll let you start.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say they're firing on all cylinders, but I'd still take my boy Lamar.
Speaker 4: I still have faith in the Ravens. Okay, I'm going with Joey.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, Ravens at Bengals, right, yep, Joey just got back quote unquote just Ravens are sniffing on the heels of trying to stealers North.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Lamar in the Ravens. I'm gonna take the Ravens here, Mike, I'm gonna take Baltimore. I feel like they Baltimore needs a game more than Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: But we'll see.
Speaker 4: I guess, Joshua Damas. Picking against everybody else makes me nervous. All right, Bills at Patriots, that's a good one in the be a good game, josh you start us.
Speaker 7: I'm taking the New England Patriots. Go pack my cat in the hot yat over there. I'm going for the Patriots.
Speaker 5: If this game win Buffalo, I take Buffalo by like a field goal, but it's not segul So I'm taking the Patriots in a close one.
Speaker 7: I need the Bills desperate when they play Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I like that. I like that, But I'm still gonna pick the Bills. They played so many big games. This is kind of that first real big Patriots national opportunity. I'm gonna take the Bills in, Josh Allen and get it done. Give me Gunzel and Digs on the Patriots. All right, what do you think, Mike, Patriots, It'll it'll be. It'll be a close game. I feel like whoever's gonna win three like three points of the most, but I'm gonna I'll pick the New England. So from one game filled with Juggernauts to another game filled with juggernuts. As we go to the Commander's brother, Commanders and Giants, Pat, I'll let you start. Oh this is give you the pleasure that I do.
Speaker 5: Think the Commanders have a better showing. But Jade is not playing this week, so Jackson the Jackson Darts, So the Giants. I think the Giants take this.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna take the Giants just because they're at home.
Speaker 2: It's the only real you guys hear the head coach is pep talk for the Giants last week was hard knocks.
Speaker 7: That's really funny.
Speaker 9: It wasn't a positivity, bunny.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a positivity bunny. That's true. That is fact.
Speaker 4: So cringey. I can't believe we haven't talked about that.
Speaker 7: I'll take Mariota over over Dart over.
Speaker 3: Dart, Okay, Mariota, I'm gonna go with the Giants.
Speaker 4: The Giants, Mike, I'll take the Giants is pretty I mean, bothams are terrible. Let's go. These teams are not terrible. Packers, Broncos. This is a fun game as well. Mike will let you start on this one. Packers at Broncos. I'll go with Denver Denver, Okay, Josh, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan Love is gonna have to go bar for bar and uh they will lose. Give me the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the Broncos too. What you got.
Speaker 5: Broncos are with the real deal and altitude is a real thing on Denver Broncos.
Speaker 7: Is there a guy over there that gets hired in December.
Speaker 4: In Denver or in Green Bay?
Speaker 7: In Green Bay, guy over there back gets tired December, he goes tends to kind there might.
Speaker 5: Be a guy he's going to be chasing his heir in Denver. Okay, I say, I'm pretty sure Michael gets at least three sacks. Who wow, would you like to put a bet on that three sack?
Speaker 4: Micah for that hat? Say it with your chist. That doesn't fit you, Kyle, it sure does, it does.
Speaker 2: However, eight and a half you get this get to wear a line costume on the next Goody Neutron are bringing it hot sauce.
Speaker 4: No, no hot sauce, bets. I've already done that. We've already done it. We gotta we got to think of something better. We've done that before. Mike. Did we already pick this game for you? No? No, Isaiah, did you said Broncos? You picked? You said Package? Okay, okay, just making sure, just making sure. Panthers at the sinks. This is actually a big game for the Panthers because of that loss last night from the Buccaneers. The Panthers would be in playoff position if they win this game. What do you think a vision right now? Aren't they yeah?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: Their second I don't think so anymore? Are they? Are they leading it down? I think it swapped. Well, there you go. Panthers. Still a big game. My favorite logo when I was growing up. That is a sweet logo.
Speaker 7: It's pretty nice.
Speaker 4: I'm right there with you in their colors.
Speaker 7: Give me Rico probably won't be playing.
Speaker 4: Give me the Panthers too.
Speaker 5: I want to say, Panthers, man, you want to stick up the game? Something fund of battles, teams playing, spoiler something fun about it.
Speaker 4: Give me the Saints on this one.
Speaker 9: Saints just try to spoil.
Speaker 4: Shy of game. The game aren't things.
Speaker 9: No, I'm in rebuild mode.
Speaker 4: I'm going to thank you for picks. Now, I'm just having fun. Now, I'm just having fun. Mike, Carolina, it'll I think Carolina is just they're a better team. I mean it's a divisual game, but Carolina. All right, good analysis, very nicely done. We've got a Sunday night football matchup on the dock at this week's Inside twenty inside, thank goodness because it is cold outside seven it's cold outside Sunday football that day. Really, Cowboys trying to win their fourth trade against the Vikings, which would tie the longest streak against that organization in franchise history. In order to do so, Mike, who you got, Cowboys Vikings? And what's your score?
Speaker 9: Cowboys thirty three twenty.
Speaker 4: That's my final twenty. Cowboys are not gonna hopefully lose that lose at home, and they needed more than Minnesota and desperate Tzi. I don't I don't see this losing. I love it. Thank you Mike for saying it with your chest, for always listening, him for calling in. Appreciate you. But happy birthday brother, There he goes Mike in New York. All right, Josh, I want you to go last. Since you've been, you've been Josh Radonas and I want you to cap this off. Patrick.
Speaker 9: Let's see.
Speaker 5: I think Quinny Williams gets two sex. I think this two dus and that leads this Cowboys defense to uh, just a very very good day against JJ McCarthy. And I think the offense cleans up some self inflicted wounds. Give me the Cowboys in an absolute win or stay home, playoff birth situation. Cowboys take this one pretty convincingly. Thirty four twenty thirty four to twenty.
Speaker 4: Almost the exact same score as Mike. He had thirty three twenty pressures. Right, he always wanted prices.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, let's do it this way. Forty seventeen.
Speaker 4: Now you said the score. Stick with it. It's not like it's a competition. You're trying to take the score.
Speaker 7: What a burger?
Speaker 4: Get him ready?
Speaker 5: Forty seventeen for sure? Man, thirty one seventeen. You wanted to go last?
Speaker 4: I didn't I know. I gave him the last. Uh you want to go thirty one seventeen? Cowboys? Yep, all right, I'm gonna take you Cowboys thirty to twenty three. I think he'll be closer. Liquer came and got me under thirty.
Speaker 7: Well, thinking about it, I hate that I had to go against the Cowboys last week. I didn't have to. Oh I felt it.
Speaker 4: That's what gave you the W column.
Speaker 7: But what I'm feeling next week on Monday, hope you feel good about yourself? Feeling that Beam is gonna need a call over. What a beasy? Because guess what easy it is? Time for a forty of our her Monday baby.
Speaker 4: Good one.
Speaker 7: Dallas Cowboys score forty points, Bucking score.
Speaker 4: Forty against b Club.
Speaker 7: Yes, Isaiah, I know you like him.
Speaker 9: I had a butter biscuit.
Speaker 4: I know you. I don't like that guy. I don't like that guy.
Speaker 9: Honey, butter biscuit Monday.
Speaker 4: I'd be down for that. That's what all. That's what i'd request. I'd request that absolutely if it ends up coming.
Speaker 3: How about you schedule your text message right now to go out at eleven PM on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Night and go get Why would I do it at all? Water Burger Connect. Set it for eleven o'clock in the game will be over.
Speaker 7: I say, we get forty.
Speaker 4: We need our forty burgers. Okay, text right now? I seen the text. When they score as soon as they don't comment as a schedule git already. No, I didn't predict it. I predicted thirty to twenty three Joshkin's schedule if he if he would lie, I got you. That's gonna do it for us here on Talking Cowboys. We've got a pregame show coming up from AT and T. Yeah, six o'clock start time on the field outside of Sunday Night Football. Really excited about it. We're gonna have Barry, Isaiah, Nate, the whole crew out there. Uh may even have an interview with Randy White as they honor the Dirty Dozen.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness this weekend. So man, just a dirty doesn't documentary. Deep Blue was off the Rats.
Speaker 4: It's awesome if you want to watch it before they honor those guys. It's really really good and you get a little backstory on kind of the the what they're gonna do at AT and C Stadium too, So lots of that coming up this weekend. Be sure to tune in pregame post game. We've got you covered. Pat's got you covered on the dot com second, so does Josh as well. We got all sorts of coverage coming eure way for Patrick Nose Woozer Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah Standback, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yoman saying so long from talking Cowboys. Go Cowboys, keep those playoff dreams alive.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and The Less Cowboys Cook Old Club Cowboy