Speaker 1: Put those some old shoe news like this. You take the course and you just repeat, what shall we record this? Because he give us a jewel every time he comes out, every new he got a new song for us. All you niggas who are black and love, let me change my boy in love right here, my god in love. Put us on Lord, put us on old song like this. Free you would find a new lady, a new situation. Anything, all right.
Speaker 2: Copy what the mancos say is that forget as soon as you come on right, just copy it in the older or wow and talk about you check it out this you can use this to im.
Speaker 1: I see you, look see that, he says this, Lord, what you got for me? Get see you? Hey? Look see right right right? I give you all I got you, right you bro? Hey man, now just just to bring the bobs down right here, shit, well, I wake up. I got it. You know what I'm saying. Ginger and Maca, you have you hit the ginger Maca yet? Have you funk with it? Ginger and Macha, you ain't fuck with you. I do the ginger every morning. You're looking for this smoke.
Speaker 3: You want this smoke to Ginger Macha, listen, I'm telling you now he is our tane.
Speaker 1: Don't go in there like, let me look at this, let me order it on Amazon. I got it. I got you. I just swing by. Here you go boom. Listen this instructure you're smelling. Lord, okay, maka.
Speaker 3: All you men out there trying to go back into the jungle and turn back into Tarzan, go get your.
Speaker 1: Ass some red and black maca. You think, matter of fact, we're coming out with some KG certified mocker. I don't even worry about it. The mock a root, mock a root. Yeah, and now you do on this, Lord, I forgot I got some of the gummies. No, don't get the gummies.
Speaker 3: The gummies ain't as concentrated peel guinea as system drinks some warm water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then put your seat bet on the black Marca.
Speaker 3: If you know how to drive state shift, then you know what you're doing. You understand with no seat belt, you understand your head is out to you that you understand. You said, well, you like you're going to a video today. Boy, you got your whole kid on it.
Speaker 1: My dog trying to get it. Yeah, damn it. Hold on, man, don't get it fucked up. Hey, Sometimes you gotta pop out and show you get money. You getting money. Sometimes you got to pee on you leave it until a date right before. Yeah, I got something going on. I got something going on. I already know what you got going on. Let's get it to it. Man, taking to you, baby, Let's get.
Speaker 4: It certain fast, certain certified, certify certain, certain certain.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching again. You're outside, We're alive. It's fluid. That's when you stop the production and we go back to blue water. I'm coming to the Little wheell uh sin oh ship. You going to the Little wheel Show tonight? Yeah, that's gonna be cracking. Matter of fact, we're gonna need a certified camera in there for that for the first thirty seconds to kick us out of that. Shout the loutle wheel man. His ship turned to this party boy and the spank they killed that ship. Yeah they get that in. I like this show too. I'm gonna go fuck with them to night. Oh that's what's up? Man, shout to that. Yeah, that's what's up. Let's get it baby, all right.
Speaker 5: First thing I want to ask you about the Houston Rockets winners rolling seven straight.
Speaker 6: Early.
Speaker 1: Man, he was man, oh no, ain't nothing about it. He was rolling with you when I asked you about Houston Memphis. And they're young though, what I'm saying, that's what I'm saying. They could get popped. That is what I'm saying. They good, but they can get popped by like Golden State on the Lakes. That's you know, can get popped. They get popped right right, ship. That's true though, That's what I'm saying. But they gotta see golda. If they gotta see Golden State first round, I gotta go with the Golden State. Are you going with experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go with the experience because when the whites get bright, when you gotta put pressure on them young boys, you gotta make him push them to six or seven games where he's like, all right, we're gonna push all the deep waters and y'all gonna feel this pressure. Y'all gonna tighten up starting right.
Speaker 3: You know, them new teams when they get to playoffs, man, and they get something taken away, you really see a major drop off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Game slows down.
Speaker 3: You really see the value of high pace, right, because when you get to the playoff, things stow down and things are in the seventies and eighties or no, that's that's that's a phone booth.
Speaker 1: Time you get to game three, win it brother scouting reporters, out scout report. It don't even work no more.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, everybody always puts in two new plays during the playoffs anyway. But yeah, I'm eager to see you know, who hasn't who's been quiet this ship. We ain't really talked about John Moran, man.
Speaker 1: Man because he played that he don't play. He hurt his arms. He's been hurt, right, ny I think you shoulder, but he in and out the line. So this is what I'm saying. You can't really evaluate those seats. So those are scary teams to me, you know, teams when you ain't seeing them full throttle. One thing I love about playoffs, bros. It's fore throttle.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna be up and they know, you know, if it is some some some games taking off is for some precautionary stuff. But Draymond said, the best man, we are in game sixty something, and everybody's gonna be hurt. Everybody's gonna be feeling it, and these are the dog days of the league. March is probably the hardest.
Speaker 1: Month, would you say, out of all the months, because you starting to treat these games like playoff games, because you right now it's a lot of jockey and going on saying March.
Speaker 3: Is the most difficult, and think about what March means if you have a fast month.
Speaker 1: Sore, you got a jam toll and then you but you got every game means something when you're.
Speaker 3: In that rage forty five and going into these next twenty years for the month of March, man, that's man. March is a It's hard, but it's really re energizing too, because you're like, all right, this is like that stretch run.
Speaker 1: It's like when you run a marathon and you just you in it. I ain't never ran a marathon, but you know when you run a long distance and shit, but you know the end is coming, you get that extra little juice at mindset, that little juice. I'm saying, all right, I'm saying this to say that those teams like Houston Likelymphis. Those a scary team, right, they are, like they probable, but bro, you don't want to play them. And we haven't seen John Jerry Jay. We ain't seeing that whole thing together. And you know what I'm saying, Bang, that's know what I'm saying. Houston, Memphis teams like that, thought they got the caliber guys that can beat you. Those are the scary teams to me.
Speaker 5: But John morantonly played forty three games, missed his last two. So the hamstring, he had a shoulder thing. He said, you know he got some more good basketball to come. I think still the five seed all the time.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You don't you don't want to see no Memphis. You know what I'm saying. There's some teams you don't want to see. I think the West is so wide open, so it ain't no, I.
Speaker 5: Mean two to five separated by one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And then don't let like I know, they ain't really been playing well this year, Phoenix, let them slide into the play and then slide into the playoffs like you know, anything can happen. You know, it's too inconsistent. Man, they don't even they don't even like feel like playing some nice that game rust the Lakers, I saw that, man, k Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time, bro, I'm telling you they having story, they having conversations behind the door, Like yeah, already it's already just already written.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Next thing I want to ask you guys about stephen A said this and it caught some traction online and curious what you guys think. You said, Austin Reeves is currently the best third option in the league. So if you guys look at the third options surround the NBA, who do you think are kind of the top the top guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I got porzingis right now, the top third guy. You put him behind Jake Brown Brown second or first, it's Tatum Brown, porzingis right Derek White, So you can put off It's like I'm taking Porzingis over Reeves. I mean, that's what we're talking about. You are so And then it's somebody else. I think Gordon Gordon or Jamal Murray.
Speaker 3: Jamal Murray is the second best player. Yeah, joker and dear Gordon and Gordon just had like faulty. Yeah, I like Gordon.
Speaker 1: It's somebody else that I had.
Speaker 5: Uh, you could say Mobley or Garland Norman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Garland Garland. Yeah, Mobley is the second best player. Yeah, it goes tired of Garland mobiley Man Mobley impacted more than Guardless, I didn't say that, you know what I'm saying. I'm saying, I'm like, you gassed Mobley and I'm giving him giving it too. But in the high in the in the realm of how Money was an All Star this year Garland was Toland won and All Start this year he wasn't Mobley made it. Yeah, So that's who sent the leap after your worst. He took the lead. That's what I'm saying, lead to the second best player I had.
Speaker 3: I had the guards in front of that though. When you said that, that made sense. So he has made the con Yeah. So then Garland is your best. I mean Garlish your third best.
Speaker 1: That that's killer too. That's killer too, is what I'm saying. You can associate the DeAndre and Amen about Amen from Houston? How about you? I'm taking a man, yeah, man, I'm taking him down the reason his top five as third as.
Speaker 5: A you got JDub however you want to person, however you want to slape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Reefs is in that top five, and you know what, he's been activated. I told Peters man he out here thinking like he him, like I can get a bucket on whoever I got the ice shold hey, rep call it man, he found me like he and.
Speaker 5: You got and Lebron wasn't All Star by the way, Yeah they got three Yeah, yeah, he was at a three point contest.
Speaker 1: Maybe Lotado or did he make it? Ultimately, you don't matter he played the game. I mean when it was seven on seven on seven, I don't know who damn they playing out here?
Speaker 5: So who would you say is the best if we had to just pick.
Speaker 3: All and Mobile because they impact you know what I'm saying, probably like yeah, because they was all they You know, he can say you can say mobiley are or do because they was all stars.
Speaker 1: Out of all of them, they was all stars. Bucket though, But Austin Reeves is right there, Like that's where you want him to be. You want him to be your third best player on a great team. Like that's a good spot for him, third or fourth best player. That's Ostar Reves or who Norman Norman Powe? Uh oh, that's a good one. I like Norman Powe because well, I don't know, man, Yeah, yeah, I like I like Alsin Reeves playmaking ability though he get he off the dribble. He can make He can make plays. You know, Powell is more of a score athletic defend, But dude can make plays too, Bucket. That's what I like. He got a little more versatility in this offense.
Speaker 5: From undrafted to averaging the dub on the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool man. He underpay now to get it. He already signed to get it. Time to get it.
Speaker 5: Next thing, I want to ask you guys about the Warriors and Knicks played Saturday. We saw some like Towns and Draymond kind of dust up a little bit, talking back and forth to each other, and then after the game the Knicks lose, Towns kind of storms off the court immediately, and everyone on the Knicks kind of hangs around to tap up Draymond and talk to him. I'm curious what you guys would think from that perspective of a teammate kind of having an issue with the player and then them kind of showing love to the player after the game.
Speaker 3: Like I used to be in the middle of, Like I'm friends with q Rich and obviously you know, Pee's my man, So it used to always be like a weird when you are friends with two people that don't get along or play at a certain whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like it goes back to the Dallas Jones. I will bring this up because it wasn't like if I'm being one hunted, if I said it was blue, if I said it was green on the sky yo use used to ride.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I expect for Cat to be upset when everybody come in the locker room. You know what I'm saying. But again, you know, me and Bro we cool, but I understand y'all had a difference. I ain't hang out with him.
Speaker 1: I just say what up?
Speaker 3: So I understand both ways, Like when you when you get into it and it'd be really whatever and you emotional about it. You're in the moment, it's only two when you sit back two hours later, or you're not chopped about it where you you know, reflect on it. But you know, man, the game is full of emotions. And when you in the game, bro, you know you you're so caught up in it and it's going. And then on top of it, when you lose losers, like you know what I'm saying, it's like damn, you know, And then I think he was slick at the end.
Speaker 1: I think J.
Speaker 3: Marm was real slick with his interviews and how he just finessed it all. So yeah, man, yeah, I get.
Speaker 1: Both the fire fire with fire, bro, how you feeling if.
Speaker 3: You just got into it then you see me a Q rich are like, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. First, I'm gonna be on the best like we ain't dapping them after the game. It take your captain and say something like that.
Speaker 5: You would set the tone then people you were.
Speaker 1: Like, we're not shaking, like we're not doing all that tonight because that's a normal thing in the league. Now, y'all play. When I lose, y'all shot listen when I lose, we ain't tapping them today. It's just today you just like we ain't dapping and everybody was on it like okay, I used to do that anyway, Like we ain't tapping today like a team thing.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Not understand, That's what I'm saying. When I said, hey man, and and then go to go back to it because I keep poking at it when he that was the key hold like he is his body who said and I was like, man, she is you know what I'm saying. So he was like he didn't want no smell.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I heard that. I was like, he gave me ship. I didn't think I was coming a ticket because he was. I think you're about to get a second tight don't give them to the side. I was losing at that point.
Speaker 6: We was He sed I didn't even get he kicked out the game.
Speaker 1: He was on the air and he got hurt that. I was like, he didn't say it. Then I started getting said because you ain't running, he ain't right. He stood up yours like I had to come over that. I asked you watch out, get off my You know what I'm saying. You didn't come with the same energy I was hot. I was like, I feel that right right. I didn't want to get kicked out. He about to get a second tech lyon, about to get a second teg or was going on shield man, you know what I'm saying, about to get a second text.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, man, ain't riding by myself. Then he comes doe out like shout to nine my dog. That's what I'm saying. So I get it, but you can't you know, especially if guys are real friends, you know what I'm saying, or you know, if if you're in the middle, I get it. You got to keep the same energy and then whatever you're doing as a team, you do it as a team. You don't do it by yourself.
Speaker 1: But I get it. I felt I feel him on that though, you know, it is what it is. I think they created a little you know, little low key ribbery.
Speaker 3: Gotta go win though, you gotta be somebody but the Warriors on the Knicks. And then Steph Curry, I think he and I lost in the in the Madison Squad like one.
Speaker 1: Time, like he like, has he ever lost in this Masson squad? I think he got a perfect record in that bitch or something, right, I don't let twenty and you know, I'm leads here is twenty and oh he's like fifteen and oh in Masson squad or something something crazy.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy number. But yeah, man, I think the I think I think the man look. I like the game and ship. The gaming ship is a big part of the game that I think no one talks about. It was you can actually in years past, man, you had games where guys is already twelve and one, twelve and one. That's crazy, you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one who has a better record.
Speaker 5: Than that in the arena and it's only lost is a decade ago.
Speaker 1: See that's crazy. See.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think all that is good for the game. The gaming ship needs to come back to the game because that's a real thing. That's a real thing. That's a real thing that the game.
Speaker 1: Has to have.
Speaker 3: You know, energy and vobs be exchanging and and and know that. Yeah, he all a little a little shaky and uh that that that that's part of the game.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Did you see Scouting, George and Messiah, Yeah, I did see some of that dog that was West fourth to his finance right there.
Speaker 1: Boy, Scout had to go.
Speaker 3: Scout had to go Brooklyn, he had to go you know what I'm saying. Scout had to go Linden on some I was. I knew George is gonna have.
Speaker 1: Some problems though, because Scalt is for people who don't know Scalabrini other than p he loves one on one Scalt right now, if you called him, would get up, put his stuff on just to.
Speaker 3: Play one on one, you know what I'm saying. Like he was he won't smoke at all times. And it don't matter who you are. He's played strong, slick bag.
Speaker 1: You know. You know what I'm saying. He will he will he you on one day you will see him go one on woman baby, one on one with Perk, try to go one on woman Pete and then talk shit to Ray.
Speaker 3: And then after the third shot he was like, Okay, cool, I'm done. You know what I'm saying, Like, he won't smoke.
Speaker 1: We played, we play, uh you know in the summer time, I got I got ticket, yep, I got no I want to like he like he giving me every you know what I'm saying, like, Yeah, So when I saw that, I knew. I knew George was in trouble. Want some good content. It was a good, great content. I thought it was great for for basketball, especially outdoor basketball, like like blacktop man, we don't even do that no more. We need to bring them back. You know what he said, He was like, I'm closer to Lebron, I mean the Skoal than you are to me. Didn't he beat him like eleven z rollers?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he skunked them eleven zero. There was obviously some fouling back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our game. It was our doors.
Speaker 3: And when Scout got bid, you forget Scout six eights too foudy. When he put them things up there, he's still you know, man, I knew George is in trouble.
Speaker 1: And then when I saw how Scout was putting Scout, Out showed up with Scout showed up with what's happening, what's happening? What we're doing here? Showing up? Listen, when you go to somebody else's part, you go to Dyke, Man, you go to West Fourth, the Roger's part, here go man, Springfield, anywhere. You gotta come with some presence or the locals gonna win you out of that. Who is this? Yeah? I got next? Who are you? I'm next? Me let me get you you yeah you. He came back there with the right energy. He can't. Then George tried to sub He tried the sun. I didn't see that man.
Speaker 3: Listen, his man was on the side, damn, Jeff was look go look this up. It was a man on the side, Jeff. He looked like a younger version of George. I guess George was tired and he said, come on, Jeff, I need you Jeff was looking like, I don't want none of that.
Speaker 1: He was like, Jeff, come on, man, I need you. Then the rear was playing.
Speaker 3: They was playing the David Bannon music to it like, oh man, they Jeff didn't want no smoke. I'm sorry. He hit it with I'm sorry. Shout to them though, darg that was great content. Man, I knew George's in trouble though, George, stick to them, Stick to them, playground guys, man, leave them leading guys alone.
Speaker 1: It's another level when you guys run into guys who don't respect what a pro athlete is. What happens. Pee, get down. I've been with Pee, Peea. Get down right there, Pete, I'm been. I see Pee with some footage, walk up with some kids. He ground the ball like what Nick boom wat watch y'all watch y'all like listening to this little camp, the little camps.
Speaker 3: I know pe p p is a one on one king here. He'll roll it out and be like, let me see what you got god ChEls like just show up and bustingly got boom, hit it right there and talk crazy.
Speaker 1: But y'all work on, y'all. Ship. You gotta one shot to score so over, then listen if he's scoring over, if he got the O, he hell aggressive. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: As soon as he got fould he turned into a.
Speaker 1: Pro, right right, that's what? Right? Yeah? Yeah, a foul is everything to a pro. And if you miss it, that's a foul. Oh no, that's another thing he'll turn in. He'll turn in the magic on your ass if you get done. Come on now, that's a file that's like, come on now, I got that straight from magic saying come on that. Come on, come on, brain that on back, y'all, fellow, brain on back straight up. Yeah, Pig get there right now, don't I don't like playing one. I don't. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. It's fun, you know, go ahead, Yeah, I'm gonna get it in this weekend, right, you know what I'm saying. Pig, get down right there. I've been with him a couple of times with somebody. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what you mean what hold on? What you shall hold one? No? No, no, I came here. What are you doing that? We're in the alley. P that's a great people, you see, that's where I started the next thing.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you, is about the Celtics and the fourth quarter. This season, they're twenty second in points scoring, twenty first in field goals, number one in turnovers, in twenty three in free throw temps. Celtics fans be concerned about these numbers come playoffs.
Speaker 1: Well, you're concerned about any of the things in the fourth quarter with the with the Celtics, Yeah, I really am. I mean, yeah, just just the way they plan. You know, they shooting at an all time high threes right now, and you know, sometimes they come back to bite you, like the other night when they shot them sixty three three. They shot sixty three threes and it was just like came back to by them. Because if they're not falling, then you allow teams to make a run on you, you know, and then it's demoralizing. When you miss, they come down score you miss, they come down free throws. Like sometimes you gotta start, like when you get a lead, you gotta start throwing body blows. Get to the rack, get to the line, you know. You know what I'm saying. That's when you start throwing body blows. When you just start it just started mentally wearing on the team. But like when you settling and missing, and when them throwings ain't falling because that they're like like your shot that ain't guaranteed every night, you know it, Come and go shooting, you know, make our miss league like they say it is. And so it's a little concern. I think at the fourth quarter, you gotta kind of find a way to impose your wheel by like trying to grind it out. Get some easy ones, get on the break, get to the line. You know. I think you know, it's a fine line with the threes and the good shots. For the most part, they take good shots all day shot. But sometimes you don't have to settle, you know.
Speaker 3: I think two p their style is a lot of drawing, kicking show, meaning that they're getting into the lane, playmate, blah blah blah. And then when I was I want to ask you to before I answered, do you think it's rhythm? Do you think that it's so that we're shooting so many threes that this is you know what? Damn if we do, Damn if we don't, Because when they do hit the threes, it looks unbelievable and they usually blow your ass out. I'm talking about two guys having forty two thirty. You know what I'm saying, it'd be like one thirty one forty come shit, right when they really when they hit them threes and you in the random threes, it's over.
Speaker 1: I'm hit you with a flurry blows. That's really what it looked like, right.
Speaker 3: But when they not hitting and how you close out the game, it's kind of the question you think that's a habit just because they're like, damn if we do, damn if we don't. And you hang your hat on now and you won like that, that's what I'm she, she, That's what I'm trying to say, and then they thinking all the thing it takes is for you to hear it. Then I'm here on me see one go in. Like when I'm saying them keep shooting and keep shooting, they do not abort the mission. They either gonna kill you with a bunch and it's gonna be a bunch of you know what I'm saying, or it's not and they're gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Targan said they're gonna hit damn, or it's not. They shot sixty out of ninety shots. But listen, okay, the night when that shit going right, if you're in trouble if that's who they are. So you gotta have a plan to where if it's not, we gotta recognize that it's not.
Speaker 3: And then here we go. Let's get to the cup. Let's get back to playmaking, because sometimes I think in the third quarter you're fatigued.
Speaker 1: I just a lot of that dog motherfucker be selling, Like I'll see something where he could have got pump faith and got him in the ad. The guy already running at you. You that's the that's the first sign to go straight to the cup, right right? Man? Here, wait, let them go by and try to get the tray off. You feel with the way teams respect them on defense and running out at them, there should be more opportunities at the real That's why I'm trying to set out because like if you've got a Nationhoot team, you ain't closing out all the way, no, you know, but like teams is trying to run the Celtics off the line. Everyone opportunity you should be getting more from saying so, you know. So that's that's how to be a fine line too. That's i Q two though, and that's when coaches bring teams in and then when we have tape, we go over that. Hey listen, and then guess what fourth quarter when I'm in the huddle, I'm suggesting that let's make sure we get to the cup. Let's not let's not.
Speaker 3: Settle we were up twenty because they're not lost some leads in the second half. So that's what's worrying. You know, you got to have something to where, you know, what, how do we finish games off? And how do we finish games off to the point where you know we're not we're up.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: If you're the Celtics, you up twenty something, and it's the league. It happens because you're still playing great players. But bro, most of the time, when you up twenty something, you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to clean. You're supposed to you're supposed to win that every time, every time, every time. I don't care who great team. So I'm saying, yes, they.
Speaker 5: Shoot basically forty eight a game. They lead the league, five more than the second most, which is the Chicago Bulls. They shoot thirty seven percent from three, and that's still in the top ten shooting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's who they are. That's who they are, you know, And that's what how they want. That's their bus off. And then what you don't see in that they turn around they d ass up, you feel me, That's what I'm trying to say. They turn around, and then what you don't see in none of those stats that you just read out, Nate, is that when they turn around, they zig zag you ninety four feet and they switch it and everybody you know, like, nah, that's not even you know. So I think from the idea of playing two way actually exhausts them so much that by the time they get to the fourth quarter, Man, think about three they think about that three quarters of just raining threes and then turn the back around.
Speaker 3: And then guarding you. Oh man, that's man, that's that's hard to do that. Yeah, that's very hard.
Speaker 5: They led the league in threes last year forty two and a half last year, but numbers across the board on three point attempts up just across the lead.
Speaker 3: Wait till the playoffs coming. They push their oxygen in the building in there, but they might break throughs that they might break the record. Ain't no, Mike, they gonna break the record and the season listen, playoffs come. I'm gonna specting the record for most threes in.
Speaker 5: The Sea, it would probably be the Rockets in twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 3: But I have to look at up or the Kings or something. Kings had Bobby Jackson's SHAKOVI y'all them remember, No, none of them teams were shooting like that. No, no, no, no, no, you're right, they weren' shooting at this rate. It's gotta be a team past two seventeen to.
Speaker 1: Team or it might have been like maybe the subject broke it last year. Yeah, when you guys hear about everyone's saying the three ball makes the game boring, what's the big difference if you move in two feet right? Two is something more?
Speaker 3: So when you hear people say that the three ball is boring the game. As as players, you can speak for yourself. I'm gonna go first. But it's a set of so in the game. Paul knew this. Paul can take a three whenever he wanted to. Three is the most, is the longest, It's probably the most difficult, right and and and it's a it's a very it's a very hard shot. So when you see somebody sit back there when they have the ability to get closer which is that's the whole thing of the game, to be closer to the basket. People look at taking a three as being lazy. To get a too, it's hard because the coaser you get to the basket, you gotta have a bag to get there.
Speaker 1: You just don't get the walk by the guy. So to get to a two, a god give you a three. To get a two, you gotta have some work. And then to get to the ring, you gotta have some real work. You hear me, I'm talking about Picasso, your brush, your man, your stroke gotta be a and you gotta die, you understand. And then guess what what if.
Speaker 3: This guy's his only job is to stop you, you know what kind of then you got to turn into this you understand, you got to turn into something like like when you got some other other you feel me. So in this whole thing where people saying the three ball is laziest because you don't have to work for the three. I can come down, ah and then soon as you step back trackball and I can do that out of ten times ten times. But to come down and get you and then hesit you and get you to come back up and the cross you and you get to the company, you gotta wrap.
Speaker 1: It around him. What I mean, you know how hard this month man, he'll get to the feet till line. I see it, pee head man to be over here. Look, if you have a glasses gads like this right on test now pulling the man closed down, leave that truth Like boy, you good? He's like, yeah, I'm good. Like those new five tens had the feet the wine you gotta regather.
Speaker 3: Those are real seconds. I say that to say that when you work for tools, bro, tools are real money.
Speaker 1: You get those money.
Speaker 3: That's real money. Got three ball, it's lazy. If the three ball, if the three ball was today, it'll have all types of layers on it. You understand, because it's that lazy. You ain't working for nothing. It's just sitting back and cumulating straight up. And that that that's my analogy on the three ball of people's perception on it. Yeah, I agree, it's a lazy shot.
Speaker 5: So most threes in the season thirteen hundred and sixty three by the Warriors twenty two to twenty three season.
Speaker 1: They lost that year. So let me say this too.
Speaker 5: Number two is the Celtics from last season. So let me say this they'll the Celtics will get it this year.
Speaker 1: But if you hitting that mother, if you hitting the three ball, wars because so let me say this. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna give you an analogy of what made the three ball beautiful.
Speaker 3: You had Clay Thompson, you had Steph Curry, and you had all those shooters.
Speaker 1: Bro. You remember the famous Christmas joint when they got all the guys shooting and then starting off Steph jingle bells at it. You know what made that dope? Everybody made their shot, even if they didn't. I'm just say it. What made it dope was that when you have a team full of shooters, guess what that Guess when they had Kad Clay, guess what. Everybody came. I came to see the show. I came to see this bitch, rain threes. That's what we So when you are built the rain threes, guess what. That's what I came for. Give them a popcorn? Man, this shit about so the three ball could be sexy and they can also be.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: When the team is built to shoot threes, you come for that show. You don't want to necessarily see a team like Utah who's built off physicality, and when they're gonna file you hard and on on offense, they're gonna try to outrun you and shit.
Speaker 1: And then you come here and they trying to play at Golden State, right. See, it's a bunch of players watching other teams and he like, damn, how you getting that all? Man? I'm gonna do that. Man, look at he he just came down. So it's a bunch of that going on. Guys breaking the offense, play call. He might just break the office, come down shoot the three, and they just played twenty four seconds of defense and said that's the more. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You not only do you kill King's team spirit, but nobody wants to play with a guy like that, feel me, And that's repetitive. So when I'm sitting up pill watching it. When when it's sexy, it's sexuy because the teams that are built for the threes are built Every team.
Speaker 1: Is not built to shoot a million or sixty three threes.
Speaker 3: And you know what I'm saying. So that's that's that's what we're looking at. Teams that are actually built to shoot threes. Man, it's sexy.
Speaker 1: We see Damn Clay had thirty seven in the quarter man, dad man, you see where he shot that from? Yeah, not some team that used to you know, throwing it into Joe and the Big thirty times exactly straight up, exactly like man, bro, y'all want teams doing this trying to play like the Golden State words and the Celtis when you're not built like that, right, Who are y'all? What are you'll think? What are you doing? Y'all got a real singer, yaker, what are y'all doing? Like when we're watching the game over, I'll look at Peterle like, what's that Peeple?
Speaker 3: Like, man, man, y'all need to fire the coach, you know, p go straight gim man like man, she looks a little And that's what it is, you, no, offen, it is you know what I keep saying this and you know we talk the new Lands, but data, man, everything is so data driven these days that they, you know, gems are in there pondering up strategies around outscoring you. Not outstrategizing you, but trying to outscore you.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 5: Speaking of data, Darryl Moorey of GM and the Sixers recently said he uses AI when making basketball decisions. Curious what your thought is of that? Seeing that.
Speaker 1: It looks like it. He's using AI to make what kind of basketball decisions?
Speaker 5: Like health, thinks, rest things, trade? Hey, is this guy better from three than this guy?
Speaker 1: Looks like that? It looks like it. Philly looks like it. Philly looks like he's asking AI. That looks like he has a real postman. That's where they at. It looks like you look like you're using Then you gotta understand what winning keys and winning players look like. You know what I'm saying. You can have stat stats, numbers don't tell the whole story because like I look at Jimmy, Say, Jimmy Butler's eighteen and go to to State is a different eighteen somewhere else, you know what I'm saying, Just on the impact you know he gonna have somewhere as compared to someone like like Okay. So it's just like the eye tests and the numbers is two different things, you know what I'm saying. Like Westbrook's numbers ain't gonna say the impact that he got on Denver right now. It ain't gonna reflect you know. So he has a major, major impact. Ye, it ain't gonna reflect in the locker room, and ain't gonna fflect in this time out when it's thirty seconds to go, you down one, it ain't gonna reflect in you know, making the right play. You know, it's just numbers. Is just numbers, you know. And that's the one thing that these gms mess up at across all sports, you know. And that's what created all these extra jobs and all these extra coaches, was this if you don't know the game inside out, or know what you're looking for, or know the ingredients that go with winning. Like you know what I'm saying. I can look at a player on a losing team and I could be like, damn, he's a winning player, you know what I'm saying. Like out of ten dudes, I'm like, Okay, he needs to be on this squad. His this is gonna show better over here, like Jeremy Grint. That's why you said about him, he gonna look better over here, you know what I'm saying. And the numbers don't say you know what the impact that guys can have, you gotta be able to see it.
Speaker 3: Andre Hunter, look at his look at his eighteen twenty coming from the Hawks and hide in pacts Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, to concur with a peace said and to follow that, you're not gonna see a lot of the impactful vibes and energy that goes into helping the team. It's not gonna show up on statue, and if it does, it's gonna show up in other ways. Rebounds, steals, you know what I'm saying, Office of Rebounds, Because you gotta have anything that has effort in it, that's when it shows up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I don't. I don't agree with that. It's cool. You can look at it and.
Speaker 3: You think, you think, I think the wave. I think when people see something work and not to say they're manipulated, but you know, you know, throw it in action and all it is the scripts. The only thing you're trying to do is find something that works than trying to, you know. So, I'm sure he's using it now in a way of trying to. But when it's sports bro sports data is one thing, man, feel seeing your eye test, seeing how he reacted when he'd get the ball or when coach took him out and he sat down, he didn't adapt nobody else. Like, you have to watch things not just from performance, and you gotta watch character. You got to watch player involvement with other players. That those things go into how your team not only moves, but how it grows and if you got and I've seen man, a great player be on the team, but his energy wasn't right and it affected everybody on the team.
Speaker 1: So it's you know, I believe using AI to help, but I'm not. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't suggest standing on it when you actually got to do IYE tests and got to do character tests and field test that those are really big parts of actually you know, when you're trying to get somebody and trying to a talent and bring it together with the other talents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that's important, But I'm gonna tell you something, JERRYL. Morey, out of all the GMS or president, whatever you want to call this role, he's been the biggest manipulator of trying to transcend the game to the visitors to the owners. And it sounds good and lonks good at first, but it ain't really resulted in no championships. You know what I'm saying, Because he's been kind of credited with the what the small ball in Houston or the moneyball or something like that, and then now he's coming with this AI. So now people are gonna start hanging under that. But I ain't seen none of that work nowhere. It's all subjective. Un Yeah, but you know when you come with something new all the time, you always you're keeping the job you get, like for real, you come up with something new that sounds interesting in it, Like at the end of the day, it's been how many years? What the results? That what the results? See the results? What the results? That's what the results says. He gonna keep getting the job. He's gonna keep putting together teams that ain't working out, but he's gonna be manipult. Listen, it's a lot of it sounds good, though it sounds it's smoking mirrors to me, to be all honest. I mean, like, what's going on in Philly right now is a disaster. He looks like he has been a disaster. Like in the last fives got hurt though them. Guys, what do you do? You feel? What are you doing? If you feel, what are you doing? You you're the owner of the what we're doing. Man, I'm cleaning. If I'm the owner. Everybody gone, everybody gone. I'm talking about all the way down. You can keeping Maxie, I'm keeping maxiing. I'm talking about nurse. I'm starting in the front office. Damn who you damn dere ain't he just get starting with the front office. I'm just saying what they's We've been running backwards. We were running backwards like it's time of for a fresh Philly for everybody. You know, everybody needs some fresh air. Damn everybody, the whole team, the whole organized starting fresh new completely. Damn you over the process over over, say word fresh air for everything. I thought he was K and need fresh air. He ve I love him, man, he one of the best ever play. But he needs some fresh air out of Philly. Damn I thought you was K. Daryl Morey needs some fresh air to the coach over there. Nick nurse, Nick nurse needs some fresh You get rid of Nick now nurse man cool, but he needs PG needs some fresh Damn. You're seeing the PG out to day. You just got man, he needs some fresh air. Then you just got the whip you take around the block one time You're like you see that other young boy that played for Philly right now, hold on who delights can't care he's playing right now? Forty the other day. No quick cracking, masy cracking, Yeah, Queen grounds around grim on my list, Queen Grimes is cracking, cracking, yeah, Grimes, Maxie and the dude boy from Duke.
Speaker 6: Hey, look we activated you all don't want to play, we actually listen.
Speaker 1: You're mad? Yeah, around that.
Speaker 5: Jerremy k would have been rookie here if he was healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah fella yeah.
Speaker 5: Next thing I want to ask you.
Speaker 1: Fresh air, fresh air. He opened all the windows. All the windows is going up, all low. The door open to me. You got you got you know where you got? The patio door.
Speaker 6: Wide open, and the screen to the screen open to.
Speaker 1: You. Got a fan that's blowing ship out the fan and the door open facing the fans. The door ship that's a country ship.
Speaker 5: I looked this up. We're approaching the thirtieth anniversary of your guys is McDonald's All American Games, So I want to kind of yeah, I want to kind of go back in time. When when did you guys get the news that hey, I'm a McDonald's All American and how did you get it? So it's not the internet age.
Speaker 1: Damn No.
Speaker 3: I think maybe my high school coach coach came in. You probably it did in front of team about yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a good one, dog. I don't know how. Maybe it's a letter. I think I got a letter, letter like you made it. Damn, hey boy, you got some mail. I don't know how how we find out. I think a letter. I think we got got a letter with a plane ticket in it. Ain't that high went it was like a plane ticket and coach your coach coach? Yeah, I was like, yeah, my shawl don't remember Paul coach made the ass practicing after practice, like yeah, we want to open something up. Now the season was over because you know the game and April, so you probably know about what a month what the announced that to take that. They announce that the McDonald's team early March, because so now it's plays like February. It's over right now, so they it's two weeks away from Mickey D's right now. So you're probably gonna find out now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very soon. So that's why I was curious asking you guys approaching the three year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wolf Wolf brought the team in and then and then remember and.
Speaker 5: Then did you guys understand like the level of prestige that being named in America wasn't that?
Speaker 3: So listen watching it every year in high school. It was a couple of things that you cared about. If I say any of this that's wrong, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to make Nickey Streets and Smith. Yeah, yeah, you always got that book if you if you, if you found it to make that book, sure, that was everything. I didn't care about. Bob Givens list, I didn't care about nobody. If you was in Streets.
Speaker 3: It was a book called Streets and Smith, and they had every player that played, and it didn't always have a picture Bomb, but it had his name.
Speaker 1: It was a college book. Every real hooper followed that book for that magazine show. If you ever saw that magazine, you didn't buy it, but you look like, hell, oh look, Paul Pierson, it's got chepan Martin's got everybody that you're looking for. Then he might have the juniors didn't even have the scenes, and it's got so In La and California, though they had this booklet called the cal High Sports That was another one for Cali though it was for Cali. Cali from northern side of the count That's how you find out your local stuff. That's hard, you know what I'm saying. You find out, okay, locally where you at before you even get to the streets Smith. For me, I was cal High Sports, the streets and Smith. So we all knew what the prestige was. And you was looking at those magazines to be able to see where you want to play and where you at. And somebody was ranked in front of you. You want to see if he was nice and all that, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, hell yeah, we knew what Nikodys was and the prestige of it.
Speaker 5: So also just going to that game you go to, you go to Saint Louis. The game is in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring some pictures in. I got a lot of pictures from there. Pee and the guys hung Guy, I ain't really hate got dog. I was. I was going through a bunch of shit. Dog. I was in the middle of trying to pass the test, figure out the school. A lot of guys that was had already made a decision and ship.
Speaker 5: But did you decide to go go into the draft at that point, had you had decided, Hey, I'm going pro instead of college at that point, No, I had.
Speaker 1: This is after the Scottie ship, and then I think a week later I go to Mickey The's after that, and then after when I went to after the Jordan Ship, the famous Jordan or whatever story. I go to Mickey The's a week or two later, and then Isaiah put it out because I had just hollered at him, and Isaiah started putting it out like oh shit and mean scouts all this other ship. And then when I got to Mickey Theaves, Pe'll tell you, man, we was all sitting there one night interial. Man, you going to the going to the damn I ain't even know you could do that.
Speaker 3: And then it was one of those we was all up at night talking like the whole like sham fucking p Chauncey and then me and Chris Clack left and went to you know kind of and then the rest of monthow was up. You know what I'm saying. But I remember that ship, man, that was a dope because it was all all peers bro Vince. Yeah, we all know what I'm saying, all of us. You know, we class in ninety five and we all went to the I got pictures of us at the hospital at the arc.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. We went to the art. Yeah, yeah, the arts. Yeah, we went to the art.
Speaker 3: They gave us a great tour and you know, we got to see Saint Louis. We're gonna bring some of those flicks in.
Speaker 1: It was a dope time, man. We got to go see the kids in the hospital. Yeah, we went to the hospital. Everybody signed to everybody's shoe and there wasn't no ego in there. I remember. Everybody's real humble and chilled.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I remember, you know what I'm saying. Night before it, they stole the jerseys. He had to put on the whole autograph jersey. You know what I'm saying. But man, I'm gonna tell you though practice, Ticket was getting killed. I was getting killed by Chris Clack and Ticket was getting killed by UEF. They was at us like damn number one crazy went down middle on the whole team and just damn, you drove past me. I was like, damn giving it up.
Speaker 6: And under game they was killing us in practice is so bad that we was killing us.
Speaker 3: And went to the right and was like listen, hold on, man, I'll tell you that was crazy. They can't come out like that. We can't come out and look like that. Then they was talking ship and and then they kind of went off and did their own thing.
Speaker 1: Maryon. I'll never forget that we got beat like that. I was practice. They was busting no way. I get on TV and looked like the game came. It was a whole other story. That was crazy, right, But I'm glad TV. I'm glad I got to see that because they popped us. They was popping us in practice. I never forget we was talking ship. I ain't number one, Yeah they were. It was Mercer. Mercer was at me for.
Speaker 5: You specifically, though you win the m v P of that game, how did you feel just amongst your peers, being like, hey, I was named the MVP as McDonald's Americans.
Speaker 3: I didn't even really because actually I thought Paul, and I thought Paul in Vince because I think he had the most points in the events. Just I think the last two three minutes that ship turned into like a dunk of.
Speaker 1: Thon, like a lobb. We had a stress with I think I caught a lob and then got a lob caught on me and then lobb somebody caught a lob on me, and you hustle back and then yeah, mercer on me. Right. Yeah, it was like a back to back player. It was sick.
Speaker 5: You had twenty eight in the game. You had eighteen eleven in the game.
Speaker 1: He was going for he had told everybody going for it though. You know what I'm I can tell how he was coming out out of out of like picking rolls. He was going for you know, I mother come out. I was swinging he had Nah. I think I only missed like two shots. He was getting it up. I already knew what she was on.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was like eleven for thirty years. Man, it's pretty cool that you guys are still together. And you know, looking back in the game, multiple Hall of Famers were in that game.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot of good guys, man that come from them. We got more Hall of Famers. Is that the most? Yeah, that's the most out of any class. Gotta be four Hall of Famers and one high school class ninety six Nigga high school class. Okay, Mickey, I'm talking about Mickey d. Ship. Just the game, not the draft. The game I think that's the most. I think the most is to the outside of us. Look at some of them seventies eighties teams, four Hall of Famers, though it's me and you Chauncey your events. That's it's it's another one. It's they got be a great trivia question. You look at that. Look that up.
Speaker 6: Get you some games, baby, Yes, shirt will be twin one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn three weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't like all that. They gotta go back the football. We gotta do no, can I get paid? God? Damn hey, credit Union credit two years and all that? Man? I got man too, I was got a case of one for you. I don't want to hear that ship's sitting right there.
Speaker 5: Want to quickly ask n CUA A tournament starts. Uh, you know we could we could hold on Nate, hold on Nate.
Speaker 1: We're weak? What's up with k We're gonna win the first game though, well, seventh seed, y'all might get pop man. You ain't lying, y'all popable, y'all probable, Go get the pop. I forgot what we're playing, though, we don't have to run in the Saint John's I think Saint John's playing well too. I think second round, man, who you got if you had to put a hundred thousand, you got a hundred thousand. You're putting one hundred thousand on one team. Who's gonna win it? Pete? Who you like? The ball goes where Florida is? Florida? Like that? Florida? Nice? I like them though, think.
Speaker 5: Florida Florida is the best odds with Duke.
Speaker 1: Florida Nice them? I like them though. Dude missing Cooper Cooper for Bro he might come back. Yeah, he did what you're doing. It's tough one right there. We're doing that. I mean, it's only an ankle. We're doing that. And if he if he sit for two more weeks and they make it to the sweet sixteen, I might have to shoot this. Dude is on verge of one of the greatest freshman seasons ever. Like he could be National Player of the Year, Freshman of the Year, uh acc player, man, he can win everything as a fresh design do this, then Zion have this kind of run. But then if they win the national championship too though, that's why he's looking at all of that. He can win the national championship. Zion had the same kind of hype coming out of Duke the same way Dog did. He did he win National Player the year? Hell yeah, damn. Nobody bigg in the zion in college. My zion was damn, who got If you bet in one team, I'm going to Florida. I like that. That's a good pick. I was the pick I saw them play, or I might. I might roll with a or Saint John's. I like Fatino there in the same bracket, right, Damn, that's gonna be Rountino is.
Speaker 5: An older team plus twenty five hundred for them to.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Sir Johnson. I'm a rock with Patina. I'm going to Drake and the kool Aid. You know them boys ain't got a chance in here. They're gonna play hard to them up. I'm don't play hard, play horror, don't mean right though, it doesn't matter, it don't matter the favor, don't never win hardy no more. There's some good players in college too, Man. This is what I love about tournament. Guard play, hard team right, Yeah, definitely gotta have some guard play. But man, this is when players emerged right here, This when Cream Rogers right here and with the ladies.
Speaker 5: That is what I want to ask you the breakout start of the women's tournament. We got ju Ju handed Hildogo Page Becker. You got a lot of big stars.
Speaker 1: You got the Irish girls, you got you in c I mean, uh now you in USC got the game cos you got the wolf pat Have you seen the wolf man from the Notre Dame? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Handhold dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen like that life with six killing killing. Listen. You see the girl in Texas play like little baby d Rent Man's a girl in Texas played like Katie right now. I don't know if anybody gonna be South Carolina or I don't know us. Listen is tough.
Speaker 5: Listen, bro the number and the USC was a number one.
Speaker 1: The girls. I'm more excited for the girls. Actually, girls got some action. Boy getting listened when they start.
Speaker 5: This week the game. First four games are today, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Today, right Friday. Man, shout to my girl Harmony. Is her name Harmony up in Harvard? I think her name Harmony or something. Shout to the little freshman up in up in the harbor.
Speaker 6: Getting money boy man, Harmony Turner.
Speaker 1: Harmony shot the Harmony. Right. I'm looking forward to the girls. Boy, Let's get it, Let's get this ship.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, let's switch the NBA for some game.
Speaker 1: Let's get someth NB a baby. Yes, what day? What day?
Speaker 5: Friday?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Grizzlies at Clippers are playing.
Speaker 1: We don't know what this is.
Speaker 5: Last two he's had a hamstring issue. We're not sure.
Speaker 1: Grizzlies that were Clippers Clippers. Just popsy man, you know, get the cask, James Harden.
Speaker 3: Put some respect on it. Boy, shout to the shout to the beer boy, beer went into the booth and.
Speaker 1: Man man getting a little rhythm too. Yeah, dangerous huh man man, ain't nobody talking about the clips here? They could be dangerous and they are dangerous. Give me the clips, man, you gotta have Yeah, clips too much in the rhythm too. Man. They look good. They look like they get ready. Grizzlies.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's go to Sunday. Sunday Sunday Nuggets at Rockets.
Speaker 7: Like the Nuggets and Rockets, Man, the Rockets, the battle for the two seed rights. And you know what, Shangoon looking like a little mini joker. You see Shangoon five shint goon is you're looking like a little joke. I see here, give you the damn here, No, he looking at you. He looking like Big Simon's out there, dog damn. And then set Gordie got the.
Speaker 1: Hair you see, set goals has he? Man? Sat Gude got the best has he out of all the bigs? He got the he got the goals, he got the got he got. Yeah, I'm gonna take I'm all right, yeah, yeah he called. Ain't gonna listen. They got some pieces off they do, bro, because you know what, you don't put in their pieces. I'm in when when uh Jun came back? When you're yeah, when came back? When came back, you kind of move a man and put him right there. Can't do that.
Speaker 3: A man is probably the third best player on that That's what I'm saying, real ship, Like I'm talking all.
Speaker 1: Around here, do ass up here? The three playmate get a rebound like I like, you know him and his brother playing at a high level right now.
Speaker 3: They're both gonna be in the playoffs straight up. That's crazy. They impact their teams majorly, both of those guys for sure. So I'm gonna take the teacher.
Speaker 5: Rockets or Nuggets.
Speaker 1: Who do we got I'm thinking about. I'm gonna take the I'm gonna take the teacher. He go to school, the student. Since your baby, joker's get it. Let's get it. Let's get it, say less, let's get it.
Speaker 5: Where is it at Nate Games in Houston on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna need that game. So they just rested. No way, they just rested. They do not beat the listen, they do not be the just beat Golden State. They do not be Golden They're not finna be d Rockers at home. Yeah, they didn't have Murray and they didn't have joking. They beat Golden State when Golden States hot, Okay, do it again, these young.
Speaker 5: Boys, all right, all right, staying with Sunday Sunday thunder at Clippers.
Speaker 1: Who do we got thunder? I'm going thunder, so thunder in another This kid is in another rhythm thog, another rhythm man. When I saw did you see the did you see the the Detroit game? Yes, that was tricky. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't like how they throw That was some bullshit. I didn't like how to throw young fell out like that. But shape Shaye, look, Shaye looked crazy. He's on another level, right, Yes, he's in another bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes he's he's what we see is locked in you wrapped up m v P and you m v P is wrapped. It's wrapped. I mean, I want him to win it, but it ain't a it's a rap, not a wrap. It's a wrap. It's a rap. Hold this up, tape. Let me see shipping. Put the bowl on it. Shipping, it's wrapped, sending it off here you go, fed x next next day delivery. He wrapped. It's already in the mail form, already in the mail. They shining it right now. It's in the thing that's writing his name, the graving his name on it, graving his name on it right now. Yeah. They putting the polish on it right now. They put buffing it. Is it would still is it would? It's not wo no more.
Speaker 5: Maybe the basis bronze.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they're getting the bronze from I don't know. And look will brown bronze bronze okay.
Speaker 5: Did have a wood based on it though, Yeah, no, hell no.
Speaker 1: The bronze, the bronze. It up. Boom boom boom. I'm about forty pounds, fifty pounds.
Speaker 5: It's a lot smaller now, is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the MVP trophy is smaller.
Speaker 5: Yeah than the old m v P.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember the m v P trophy for the All Star Game. Then you get one of the big motherfuckers. I was like, you know what you got? Bullshit? The ticket got that big. I was like, so they used to give you an award that kind of looked like this candle here, right, It used to look like this. It was like glass and the hells up and it was beautiful and it was and it said the NBA All Star Man the year. I wasn't even trigger yo this camera, and I wanted to. I want the MVP of the dopest probably the dopest All Star game ever. Yeah, that was killed me. That was with Jordan. Uh. When I go out there and I see that mother, that was like that mother was as tall as the camera joints, right, it was like what it does? Oh yeah, David, I didn't even care. I got that. I was like yeah, and hey, hey, I say hey, I say, are you gonna drop that motherfucker? Ship ain't gonna drop the motherfucker. But then they had a lean on it. I was like, oh, ship by the dropped this motherfucker. So we're gonna take a picture. And I put them up between my left and the ship was damn now my stomach. I was like, yeah, yeah, I starting that motherucker biggest ship right, yeah, that shit. Look that ship right here my stuff. Yeah you know what I'm saying with a big wood base. Yeah, now that ship was made of wood like a mom double wood. You know what I'm yeah, that ain't going on word, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Thirty years removed from your city Championship with Farragut, Ronnie Field's Coach of Hope Academy twenty twenty five State Champs.
Speaker 1: Oh ship Ronnie Fields. One night they wanted state champ. Shot to my dog, Airfields were winning that. Yes, sir, that's the Airfields coach Fields over there. Get your ass on the line. God damn, I said, you're on the line. Shot the Ronning man. That's fun. Yeah, man, y'all know what it is, yes, sir. H