Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your site, goanna way I get.
Speaker 2: False and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Sound will be entire high al.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little.
Speaker 1: Banging your yi ain't come along. Okay, I know how it is to be spoken, but like, oh, well, the Democrats need to just really the house is.
Speaker 3: Literally on fire and y'all still looking for the keys. The damage that the twenty twenty four campaign has done, the damage that this decade has done to the Democratic brand is almost unfathomable.
Speaker 1: Well here's an alternative thought.
Speaker 4: Make your own dinner, mega, make your own sandwiches, wipe your own tears, troll amongst yourself with Elon, and leave us alone.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 3: Coming to your site, going the way, I get thousand, saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 4: The New Sean Hennity Show, more I Am the Scene, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our tell free telephone number, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. A triumphant return to the state where I was born, no longer live and never go to. But I am here today for a great reason. We are in Long Island, we are in New York. We are here for the sixth annual Fox Nation Patriot Awards. I'm really honored. I mean, I'm very humbled by this to be the MC tonight.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I can only tell you about this program.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It's like an emotional rollercoaster. The people that make this country great. As a matter of fact, all of you listening to this program, you don't think of yourself that way, but you're part of this category. You know what makes America great. America is great because of its people and who we are as a people. You know, I know a lot of celebrities think that they make the country great, and of them. Thank god, nobody cares what they think or say anymore. Celebrity influence and elections died this election, along with the legacy media mob. But you know, you just think about everyday heroes, you know, think of forget about what you do for a living for a second. But everybody, whatever business you're in, you have to serve somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's the whole purpose of it.
Speaker 3: And while you're serving other people capitalism the greatest wealth creating system and ever designed by men. While you're serving other people, you make money and use that money to buy food, to get shelter, to take care of your family. You know, maybe take a vacation once in a while, do whatever whatever it is you like to do, go out to dinner. But everybody in some way serves everybody else. And the way capitalism is, it's applying demand, criss crossing and dictating price. But who are these great people, the people that get up like all of you every day, that work your ass off. You work hard, you play by the rules, you pay your taxes, you obey the laws, You raise your kids, You put in your twelve thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen hours a day. You get your kids off to school in the morning, you pack their lunch or give them money for lunch, whatever you choose. And then you come home and you know, you cook dinner or you order something in whatever you happen to do that particular day. Most people cook most of their meals. I'm a person that likes to cook every meal. The only thing I don't like about ever being on the road is I like to cook every meal. But that's just me. It relaxes me. I have no idea why it relaxes me, but it does relax me. Separate issue for separate a different day. But you're the ones that instill values in people in your own children that go to church on Sunday. Some of you don't. I'm not judging you if you don't, I'm saying, but the people that just are good people. You know, we have people from all walks of life. We had at smart Lawyer call yesterday. Well, we have a board that monitors the legal conduct of attorneys. And if there's a charge against us, why why don't you guys in the media have that. I think it runs into a free speech complications and I think the American people are smart enough to know fake news from real news. And one of the reasons I would argue that in part the show has been successful and has had longevity. Besides my thanks to all of you for listening three hours a day every day.
Speaker 1: That's all I ask.
Speaker 3: It's not a lot, and watch Hannity on TV every night nine to ten pm.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't force you to listen.
Speaker 3: I cannot force you to watch my TV show and the people that were we are. But you think I think of the people that pick up your garbage. I used to explain this to my kids when I said to them, you don't have to wash dishes like your dad. You don't have to cook like your dad at a restaurant. You know, wash dishes at twelve, deliver papers at eight, you know, cook it at before I'm fourteen years old. You know ten bar wait tables, bus tables, get into construction, roofing, house painting, wallpaper, hanging, tile laying, framing, roofing, fell off, a roof hit the ground. Became a conservative, knock some sense into me. You don't have to do these are your jobs. To be a good person, to treat others the way you want to be treated, Love God with all your heart, golden rule. I had seven specific rules for my son at about five, for my daughter, and and just the basics in life. And that's what most Americans do. Are we a perfect people? No, I've never met a perfect person. You know, I haven't met one. We've all sinned, fallen short of the glory of God. Right then, I used to explain to my kids, I'm all right, we go to a restaurant. Do you ever think about all the people that are involved in getting your meal to the table? Have you ever thought about that? All right, you walk in the restaurant door and there's somebody to greet you. That person or a perceptionist whatever matre d call it, whatever you want to call it. They meet you at the door and they say how many people?
Speaker 1: Okay? Four people? All right?
Speaker 3: I always say, can I sit in the back? First thing? I like to say, I like to kind of hide out. And so you go and somebody will seat you, and then usually without asking, somebody will come over and put water in your glass when you're there, and then all of a sudden, somebody called a waiter will come over, and that.
Speaker 1: Waiter will then ask you what would you like to drink?
Speaker 3: And you tell the waiter, well, I'd like a coke, or I'd like a diet coke, or I'll take a martine straight up if I had a particularly tough day, whatever it happens to be. Then that person will go and get the drinks, and then that person will will have to go to a bartender. The bartender will make the drinks. Then the waiter will bring the drinks to the table, and then when you're done with the drink, they'll take your glass away. Maybe a bus boy will take it away, maybe the waiter will take it away. And then you start. Then the waiter will ask you what would you like to eat? What are your appetizers, and you tell the waiter. Then the waiter will bring it back to the kitchen, and then the chef with a cook or whoever's working back there. Then they're going to cook that food, put it on a plate, and that weight's going to deliver it right to you. And then when you're done eating that, then incomes the weight of the bus boy and they take it away.
Speaker 1: These are all people serving other people.
Speaker 3: And then anyway, and then then your main course comes, the same process occurs. A cook cooks it, and then the dishes go back and somebody cleans the dishes on top of everything else. And then anyway, you finish your meal and you leave a tip, you say thank you, depending on your service. I usually tip well one way or the other because I used to be in the business. I can't help it. And then when you leave, somebody's going to clean up your table and they're going to reset the table and the dishwasher will clean those final dishes and final glasses and whatever civilware is left.
Speaker 1: And what's my point here.
Speaker 3: Is if you're talking about a garbage man, and we're all pieces of garbage.
Speaker 1: We learned in the last election.
Speaker 3: If you're talking about a nurse, if you're talking about a doctor, if you're talking about a lawyer, if you need a lawyer, if you're talking about a contractor, if you're talking about somebody that fixes your plumbing, electric, your roof, if it's leaking.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to serve other people.
Speaker 3: And I just think all of us for you know, the word of dukara from Latin means education to bring forth form within. We all are born with talent. That that presupposes that God put talent in every individual. Now, what's the whole lead up to this is, you know, for whatever reason, all those ten years of my life that I worked in restaurants, nobody ever asked for my autographer or selfie. For all those years that I worked in construction and did a good job, I really had a good eye for finished work in particular, and I really liked it, and I was really fast at it, and so I was able to make money at It not easy to do, and I kind of enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like if.
Speaker 3: You transform a room in a day or two days and you look back on all your work like it just is a really good feeling, like you accomplished something. So I think we're all designed. This is what the Patriot Awards does. There are so many people that do such good, great work that are unsung heroes. They're not like Hollywood actors. This isn't the Academy Awards, this is not this is not the Tony Awards, this is not the Grammy Award. This is not Oh what designer addresser you're wearing, although Fox is making me get dressed up tonight, which I really don't like. I wish I didn't have to wear a tux. But just keep that between us, all twenty five million of you, and it's it's it's people that do great things. I just saw Frank Siller today from the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. He's dedicated his entire life helping families of the fallen and those with serious injuries pay off their mortgages and design, you know, smart homes for families. And so that's what it's about. We do have a special honoree tonight that is more high profile. But when you think about all that this man has been through, including two assassination attempts, you know, every name in the book, every bit of law fair and weaponization of justice, and having institutions working against them from the second he came down an escalator and then standing after coming within a millimeter of dying and with his bloody face, putting his fist up in the air and saying fight, fight, fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that.
Speaker 3: Person, you know, put it all. He put it all on the line. I didn't really want to talk about it much. It did go through my head a lot. If you think about this election in these terms, Donald Trump was either going to return to the White House or Democrats wanted to send him to the Big House. Law fair would not have stopped that judge in Washington, that special prosecutor, they would not have stopped. They would have kept trying in Florida, they would have kept trying in Atlanta, they would have kept trying.
Speaker 1: In New York.
Speaker 3: And thank God, and this is the amazing part of this. The American people saw what was happening at our border. They knew they were being lied to, they saw what was happening with the economy. They knew they were being lied to. The American people know that we, you know, shouldn't have to settle, as the Washington Post suggests for townhouses.
Speaker 1: Although I choose to live.
Speaker 3: In a townhouse, even though I have a much bigger house that I don't want to live in, you know, that's my choice.
Speaker 1: And anyway, it just is an amazing thing. It really is.
Speaker 3: The all of you out there, all you truck drivers, all you farmers, all you ranchers.
Speaker 1: You feed us all.
Speaker 3: You know, if I cut my finger today and I need stitches, I know I can go and there's going to be a nurse and a doctor that's going to take care of me. I mean, that's in every small town, in big city around America. You have some place to go. God forbid. You get hurt, you break a bone, you get stitches, And we are really blessed to live in this country with the greatest people ever. You know, Capitalism, for all the criticism left gives it, it is the greatest wealth producing system ever designed by mankind. It's these are not words to me when I say that I believe that the United States of America is the greatest country that God ever gave man. And what is so interesting and exciting to me as a conservative is this can be the most transformational period that maybe comes along every hundred years. If Donald Trump fulfills his promise, if he secures that border, if he throws out those known terrorists, those gang members, cartel members, prevents drugs from coming into our country. If he's able to get rid of the murderers, the rapists, and the other violent criminals, that's huge. If he brings back law and order and safety and security to every town in every city, that would be huge.
Speaker 1: This is his promise.
Speaker 3: If he can get our economy and running so that people can afford to buy a home, or maybe they've been waiting, they don't want to give them up their two point nine percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage, you know, for a seven and a half percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage. You know what, that would be great for the country. We have all of these natural energy resources in this country. We have more natural gas, more oil, more coal than the Middle East combined. And we should be supplying our Western European allies, not Vladimir Putin, and we will be an energy rich nation, and then to think about returning to constitutional order and limiting the size, the scope the influence of government and our day to day lives, and eliminating waste and fraud and abuse, and then returning America to the leader on the world stage, where Canada is afraid of US, Mexico is afraid of US, Iran is afraid of US, China's afraid of US, Putin's afraid of US. Zolenski wants the deal, Hezballah wants a deal, Hamas wants a deal. It's like the Trump effect. It's the difference between strength and weakness. And this is what defines this country. And this is why you know it doesn't to think that Elon and Vevaik want two trillion dollars in cuts to the federal government is unbelievably spectacular. Anyway, eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program by the insane left, remember this woman Taylor what's her name, Lorenz. She was formerly with the Washington Post New York Times. I mean, she's almost like celebrating the assassination of this United Healthcare CEO, Brian Thompson. And here's what's really sick? All over social media and we'll play some of it later. People are celebrating this. Now go back to what the NYPD commissioner said by saying the shooting was not a random act of violence. Instead, it had all of the hallmarks of an assassination. I want to be clear at this time, every indication is that this was premeditated, pre planned, a targeted attack. Did you not see the pictures? Did you not see it? Because the guy came up, identified him and just you know, it was like an old time mafia hit job.
Speaker 1: Man, it was.
Speaker 3: This is old school goodfellows, crazy stuff and people. And this woman used to work for the Washington Post of New York Times. They picked some real winners over there. All right, quick break, welcome back, and we'll hit the other news of the day. Blanket pardons for anybody that ever said anything bad against Donald Trump. Next I twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine, fourt one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: We are in Long Island, New yu.
Speaker 3: Walk for the sixth annual Fox Nation Patriot Awards. I have the honor and I mean this to me it's an honor to mc Tonight, it's gonna be a lot of fun. We honor some amazing Americans and also the forty fifth and forty seventh president of our country, Donald Trump, will be the recipient of the Patriot of the Year Award. It's a really special night. I hope you can tune in Fox Nation. It starts at eight pm. Look, when financial times are tough, like right now because of Harris and Biden, a lot of people can't buy a new car. You can't buy a newer used car, and that means you're putting more and more miles on your current car. And every mile you put on your car, you're increasing the odds that you're going to have some expensive repair. Have you looked at the cost of parts and labor recently, It's insane. For a lot of people, that small inconvenience could be a massive financial headache. What if your engine blows, your train, mission blows, electronics, Oh my gosh, fixing electronics is so expensive. Anyway, that's where car Shield comes in. And this is a great company, that's all there is to it. For almost two decades, Carshield, they have been helping thousands and thousands of Americans with complete protection for their vehicles that are uncovered by warranty, and they cover over five thousand parts and systems. Now you have to make one toll free call and you're going to get a quote. And if you get the quote, and you ask yourself, okay, can I afford this or can I afford you know, a new engine, transmission, electronics, air conditioner anyway, especially if you're having an older car. Call now it's eight hundred and five to eighty seven five zero six zero and see what coverage you can get. Car Shield is America's most trusted vehicle protection company. They also offer emergency twenty four hour roadside assistance. They have towing and rental car options. In other words, your car breaks down, they got to take care of it start to finish. And with over thirteen hundred jobs here in America, this is a real company that really will be there if your car breaks down. But by the way, it's not a matter of if. It's probably a matter if you're holding on to an older car. When your car breaks down. Anyway, why wait? Call now get protected eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero.
Speaker 1: If you do it now, you get.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent off and a free quote eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. Check them out online carshield dot com slash Hannity. That's carshield dot com slash Hannity today. Really really interesting exchange. We'll get into more details later. I am I am still furious, not at rank and file Secret Service agents. I've gotten to know many of them over the years, many of them, and these are incredible people. They're willing to die to protect others, and they're willing to put their life on the line for the people that they are they are to protect. It's amazing and anyway, what happened in Butler, PA Is unforgivable to me. And then on top of that, the lie that they told those the slope roof, we couldn't have a sniper on the roof, that is a complete lie. So we decided to put people on the inside of the building. Well, the people on the inside of that building couldn't see anyone on the outside of that building that might climb on top of that roof, which wasn't sloped at all, and take a shot at Donald Trump, the leading candidate to be the next president, and got within one hundred and thirty yards. It's insane. They just flat out light about it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Then we get an interim Secret Service director and his name is Ronald Row.
Speaker 1: And then we had another would be.
Speaker 3: Assassin that got within three hundred yards of Donald Trump with an AK forty seven and a scope now both in Butler, PA. If anybody knows anything about shooting, and that's one hundred and thirty yards three hundred yards, it is like a layup. It's a tap in putt if you want a golf analogy. It is basically crossing the plane when there's no defense on the one yard line.
Speaker 1: It's that simple.
Speaker 3: And it's a miracle that Donald Trump was not assassinated in Butler, Pennsylvania. And then you would think after that incident that they would have up their security to the right standards.
Speaker 1: They did not.
Speaker 3: Now at Trump International, which is in Palm Beach, Florida, my home state.
Speaker 1: I'm in New York today, but.
Speaker 3: At Trump International, there are holes, certain holes that are surrounded by bushes, and these are areas known where Papa Rozzi hang out in to take pictures and videos of Donald Trump and the people he's with playing golf.
Speaker 1: And they never swept the area.
Speaker 3: And so now we have, after she was finally embarrassed into resigning, we have this interim Secret Service or acting Secret Service Director, Ronald Rowe. You know, he came out and he said, well, the plan worked, Like, how do you define working that the guy didn't get a shot off? I mean, thank god, one rank and file, you know, just caught, you know, a flash of this guy in the bushes and took the shot before the guy shot Donald Trump. I mean, Donald Trump was a sitting duck and it is to me again unforgivable and like a lot of agencies institutions in Washington, we need to start rebuilding them. And when he said the plan worked, I wanted to scream. And I have friends that are in the Secret Service. They're disgusted by this and they want leadership and they know they need the resources available to protect. And by the way, this is transcends politics. I don't care if you're a Democrat, Republican, you're a presidential candidate, you're a president, you're a vice president. Any elected officials under threat needs protection, period And the sentence politics means nothing to me on this. So anyway, he was up on Capitol Hill earlier today, and man, they got into a shouting match. Pat Fallon, Congressman, heated exchange with the acting director.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: So, actually, Congressman, what you're not seeing is the sack of the detail off out of the pictures view. And that is the day where we remember the more than three thousand people that have died on nine to eleven. I actually responded to ground zero. I was there going through the ashes of the World Trade Center. I was there at fresh Kiels.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking you that coal respect for he died.
Speaker 1: I don't not know what that you are trying to be.
Speaker 2: Do not invoke that eleven for political purposes.
Speaker 1: Not I'm in, sir to ask him. Least you are, and don't you holy me.
Speaker 2: Elected member of Congress, And I'm asking you a serious question. And you are from a public servant who has served this nation, and you won't time questions on our day.
Speaker 1: On our country's darkness. Mister, committee will come to order, will come to asking you serious questions for the American people, and they're very simple, they're not true questions. Were you the special agent in charge of that?
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I was there representing status service, mister, not affect protective offer. What you're the expired You want to be visible because you aren't listening for this respect for a fond member of this agency of line Fressman.
Speaker 3: Vice President out of his life because you are putting you put those agents out of position.
Speaker 2: Mister radio, mister ball, I did, sir, and you we are out of lost.
Speaker 1: Chairman, mister chairman, mister chairman, yes, sir, please all right, and we are back. We are back in order now, thank you.
Speaker 3: I hate to tell you, but the Congressman's right. I maybe maybe could have delivered it in a better way. But when you talk about you put the president's life in danger, and he did, and then he lied about it, just like the predecessor of this guy, Rowe, a woman by the name of what was the name Kimberly Cheatle. She put the president's life in jeopardy two and then lied about it. And then he said the plan worked. There's something radically wrong. And now we have Iranian assassination squads in the country. Now I can tell you where this event is tonight in Long Island, the Fox Nation Patriot Awards that I am saying. Let me tell you something, this is probably the safest place on Earth right now. So maybe they're learning. I don't know. I mean, but we've got to protect our president. What about when he goes to c McCrone and and goes to France and the reopening of Notre Dame. Is he going to be fully protected there? It's scary times. I want to know that our our president, our president elect, is protected. A lot of politics going on, a lot of anger and resentment and fear among Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's it's ironic to watch.
Speaker 3: And Laura Trump was very very clear about this in an interview she gave on on Fox with Bill Hemmer earlier today. And uh and and Hemmer was pointing out this article article in Politico today headline Biden Whitehouse is discussing preemptive pardons for those in the Trump crosshairs. Now, let me jump to what Laura Trump said, and and she said rumors that President Biden is now considering issuing a number of preemptive pardons ahead of Trump's inauguration. Anyway, So Bill Hammer cites the political article and well built. Donald Trump himself said that success will be his revenge. If there's anyone who understands how egregious it is to have by politicizing our system against one individual.
Speaker 1: It's Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: And I think one of the reasons that the people of this country overwhelmingly came out and supported him is because they want to be able to trust these fundamental institutions like our Department of Justice again, and I would include the FBI needs to return to its former greatness. Our intelligence communities as well. They can't be politicized. He does not plan on retribution. I quoted often Eric Trump in the Daily Mail article interview that he gave this is prior to the election, saying the same thing. He does not have a plan for retribution. He plans on restoring trust and faith of the American people into so many of these foundational elements of our country. And so I would say, look, if anyone has done anything wrong, then maybe you should be worried, not because of Donald Trump, because you've broken the law. And what do we hear from liberals all the time, We must abide by the rule of law, even as they were weaponizing the Department of Justice, even though the FBI has been politicized, etc. Anyway, so Biden's aids now are deeply concerned that what they did to Trump might be done to them now. I don't want Republicans doing that. I want to restore constitutional order. I don't want to weaponize Justice Department. I want to focus on border's law and order, on energy, the economy, on restoring American greatness around the world, and peace and safety and stability and support for allies like Israel. I want to make sure that we fight for the things that are important, like, oh, let's see hypersonic missile technology that China and Russia has that we don't have. I want to make sure that we have the meanest, toughest, badass military on the face of this planet, and nobody can keep up with us. That's called deterrence. Anyway, Apparently they're mentioning a lot of names. The congenital liar Adam Schiff is one congress former Congresswoman Liz Cheney number two, because Donald Trump said Cheney should go to jail.
Speaker 1: Well, they did it.
Speaker 3: How did all the January sixth committee, you know, made for television series, primetime series predetermined outcome? How come all that information just magically disappeared. I would like to know what took place behind the scenes, If anybody did anything wrong, I think we should uncover it. Congressman Andy Biggs is eyeing a subpoena of a Hunter Biden. And you know he said he might call Hunter before the House Judiciary Committee after Biden's pardoning of him. He does not have the right to plead the fifth now that he got a full unconditional pardon. But there are other family members that I think are in trouble. And then you got Joe himself, although maybe the statute of limitations has passed, but he leveraged a billion taxpayer dollars said, you're not getting the money unless you fire the prosecutor that he knew was investigating his son and the company that was paying a millions when he was a drug addict that had no experience at all whatsoever an oil, energy, gas or Ukraine. Anyway, The piece goes on to point out these West wing deliberations are very very real, and that there may be a whole lot of other pardons coming, and so they're calling him preemptive pardons, and anyway, this would be pretty extraordinary handing out blanket pardons to those that they say committed no crimes, both because it could suggest impropriety, only fueling Trump's criticisms, and because those offered preemptive pardons may reject them. We'll see what happens. I don't think Liz Cheney's rejecting anything. This is my prediction if she's given one. John Solomon points out newly revealed emails show House Democrats rewarded the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed that unarmed January sixth protester. You remember the name, Ashley Babbitt. House Democrats pressured the US Capitol Police to provide special financial assistance, even a promotion to the officer who fatally shot Ashley Babbitt. A lot's going to come of Donald Trump. He has said those people that did not commit acts of violence on January sixth is he's going to pardon them. Why were they sentenced to five years in jail? Doesn't it seem like a little excessive anyway? The DOJ is briefing the House GOP on an internal inquiry into Jack Smith and possible misconduct allegations. They recently briefed the Hose House Judiciary about an internal investigation they opened into Jack Smith's office.
Speaker 1: I want to know what the hell's going on? What did he do? You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got to get to the bottom of it. But we also you know, you can walk and chew gum at the same time. And what we've got to do is we've got to make sure we stay focused on getting the country back on track. It's not weaponization. If these people abused their power, if they were not fulfilling their obligation and their duty of equal justice and equal application of our laws, that's just plain and simple. And as we continue, we are in Long Island, we are well. My triumphant returned to New York for the sixth annual Fox Nation Patriot Awards, Donald Trump Patriot of the Year. We honor unsung heroes throughout the night. It's an emotional rollercoaster you don't want to miss when we come back. How about when we have natural disasters like Hurricane Helene, instead of having Americans intents? Why is Abiden giving you know, hundreds of billions of dollars away to places like Ukraine and Angola and everywhere else around the world.