Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeny and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 2: We'll start with a lot of moving around credit reporting companies. There's a reason why. So there was this major shift on the way Fyco scores get delivered to the mortgage industry. So fair Isaac. They announced a new program that's going to give mortgage lenders the option to calculate and also distribute fycostore scores directly to customers. So Fyco shares they were up as much as nineteen percent. The company says it's going to help drive price transparency, cost savings some mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers, but it basically eliminates the reliance on Nation one credit buros. Right, So then you look at TransUnion down twelve percent, Equifax down eleven percent. Analys are saying it's it's a big win for fighto. It's going to keep cost stable for home buyers, for mortgage originators, too, So it's a big change in how those courses kids. Aren't their apps out there that I can see what my Fyco score is? Not that I care what it is, yeah, but yeah it's I'm not barn any money anymore. Aren't there apps out there they kind of show you what your Fyco score is? Yeah, I mean there are like I could, yeah, I could look it up. All right, all right, very good. And then we have Samsung. You're getting there, You're getting there. Shares of Samsung Electronics s KHI, nix uh. They basically searched the multi year highs and there's word that they partner with Open Ai. It's part of this big Stargate AI push. Remember we've been talking about that. So the initiative is looking to expand to South Korea. Sam Almon he signed letters and intent to kind of team up with these companies. So they're going to focus on a couple of things, boosting the supply of those advanced memory hips, also expanding data centers. So as far as how their shares jumped, s k Heinez jumped about ten percent. Samsung Electronics finished three three and a half percent higher, so that boosted their combined market value by more than thirty billion dollars, So some big news there over it stocks of sixty seven percent, you're to date?
Speaker 1: Holy can there's so many un as you're bringing us up. There's so many stocks where I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no one told me nobody, Yeah, no one told me. You know those the markets of fifteen percent or eleven percent, and some of these techniques are moonshots and if you can catch that AI tailwind any which way?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I mean, should I buy the first share of Apple?
Speaker 1: You know? Short letter cash.
Speaker 2: Long term? I thought triple levers dog cash was long acurently not. Uh. Take it into the car market stilantis tick or st l A. Yeah, there they are eighty six percent. Yes, Jeep SGVs Jeep. I'm a Jeep owner. Got to give a Jeep wave every time, the Jeep wave. Every time you're driving. You just kind of give a little little little piece of signed. Yes, it's very it's a job.
Speaker 1: All the young all the young women in the new Jeep commercial.
Speaker 2: Are you in that? Did they call you?
Speaker 1: No? But I should be.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you where there's some jeeps are I was not expecting it in Italy. Yeah, I saw a lot of cheap in Paris too, because and all that. Yeah, okay, there are a lot They're like totally agree.
Speaker 1: So what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, so gaining the third quarter US deliveries and basically they were doing this turnaround plane. It looks like it's starting to work. US deliveries up six percent in the third quarter, eleven percent, jumping Jeep delivery. So they are that is a big for the commercial, because I should a commercial.
Speaker 1: Give me a call.
Speaker 2: Better news for Yes, good news for Stilantis. And that was their first quarterly sales game in more than two years, so it's really good. Change the name. You don't like it, no, like je Please, don't even get me started.
Speaker 1: Jeep, I mean whatever, it's a it's an amalgamation, right, yep, out of Europe, which is by.
Speaker 2: You and I see it en Roman parents Yep. I mean a lot of brands there. But again Jeep is still working for.
Speaker 1: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg Dot com and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.