Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. I'm your host Rich Barah our guest tonight, doctor Joseph Lumpkin. We're talking about the Bible and specifically some of the Dead Sea scrolls and why when they found them they decided to leave them out of the Bible. We're kind of talking about the Book of Genesis and the watchers specifically, what were the watchers' jobs just to observe humanity?
Speaker 3: Good question, we're not told, but that seems to be the name itself. Watchers would would infer that, imply that, and so you have to ask you, so what what were they watching? Well, there's there's just a couple of things that you would watch. You would you would watch the actions to record sins and and blessings, or maybe they were the Jane goodall of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, reporting back to our species. So why did they Why did they if they're watchers, why did they leave their posts? Because they they obviously upset God.
Speaker 3: Yes, So it's an interesting thing that we have this drift in the very first part of the Bible, where God starts out being called l and then by the end of Genesis he's called Yahweh, which is usually adam Ny or Lord. So it looks like there was a drift there between the gods. Polytheism was I mean the Bible. The Bible is polytheistic, whether you kind of realize it or not. So there there are these gods for to us. You know, you always said, have no other god before me, which.
Speaker 2: He's acknowledging, and Bayl comes out a lot. I don't know if I'm saying that right.
Speaker 3: He does. That was part of the pantheon of the Canaanite gods. And what we think is that Yah or Yahweh was added into that pantheon by the Israelites, that was their god. And then when L was the main god to the Canaanites. Things things kind of drift in religion. They you have cross pollination. I guess that's a good way of putting it. We borrow from different things. We can see it in Christianity, for example, the halo was taken from the sun worshipers and things like that. But to answer your question, those are the two main concerns of people that are watching. So my guess, and again anything could be wrong. My guess is that this was an experiment l was conducting it. The watchers were here for a very long time, and they came down and they destroyed the experiment. You have to ask yourself, why was it just lust or were they trying to contaminate the gene pool so that this does not come to fruition the way that Elle wanted. So let me read you something really quick. This is we're heading towards Christmas, so I going to tell you a real quick Christmas story. Take about two minutes.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: So there's a guy who I'm going to tell you a story about a guy. Miraculous life, fantastic life. Born in a remote area of the Roman Empire, his mother was told that he would be divine. She was visited by a divine being and told this. The birth was accompanied by signs and wonders. The guy became an itinerant preacher. He taught men to leave behind the world and pick up the spiritual. The wealth was in the spirit, not in the things. He was acknowledged as a man that was wise and could do miracles. They saw him heal the sick and race the dead. They believed he was the son of God. He was tried by the Romans killed, he ascended bodily into heaven, where he remains today. After his death, he appeared to his disciples. His followers wrote books about him that you can still read today. And of course I'm talking about Apollonius of Tyena, not Jesus. Not Jesus. Really, this guy was born in fifteen AD and died in about one hundred AD. And then we have this thing, this rock that was found in two thousand that's never been found before. There was a rock with ink on it that's never been found in this area. You usually have a papyrus, or you have vellum or animal skins. So this is a rock. It has ink on it. It's in the Dead Sea area because it is below sea level and totally dry. The thing was stood at the test of time. Written on the rock, which is called the Vision of Gabriel, is a story about Gabriel standing over a corpse. The corpse is putrefying, turning to dung, and Gabriel says, Prince of Peace, dung of the rocky crevass. In three days, you will live again, because I Gabriel commanded. So in this period of time right around the time of Christ, we had several Messianic figures that were doing miracles, or so people thought. We have them that supposedly were resurrected bodily and went to heaven. We have these stories that are parallels. And I am wondering if this is where Elle's experiment was going. Was he trying to improve this race and started two hundred thousand years ago from apes and raise us up to be christ conscious at this time? Have you ever heard of the axial age?
Speaker 2: I have not tell me about that.
Speaker 3: Well, we kind of remained in uh I would call it a spiritual purgatory for the first few hundred thousand of our years, and we were running around trying to please gods that we didn't know of what they wanted. So we would kill things, kill people, killed children, kill animals. I really don't know why we thought that that would appease God.
Speaker 2: I think it speaking it was worldwide though.
Speaker 3: It was worldwide, yes, and I think it speaks more to ours that it is that that does to our deity. You know, so around in a span of eight hundred years, which is just not even a blanquot eyes an atom of time cosmologically, we woke up, we had Latsu, Buddha, Confucius, zo Astor, and all the way to Jesus. And these men began a revolutionary religious concept of internal religion. God is in you. The Book of Thomas, found in oxy Rinchus, says, if they tell you that Jesus that heaven is in the air, the birds will get there before you. If they tell you it's below you in the sea, the fish are already there. But I tell you the Kingdom of God is within you and all around you. And that is I think where El had us headed. So that's just my take on it.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting take. So this the book of Enoch, Why do you think it was hidden instead of promoted our passed down like the Bible that we know. Why did he get, you know, hurried away into a cave?
Speaker 3: Well, I have two answers for that. First of all, it really is canon in only one, well two churches. The nations of Eritrea and Ethiopia used to be one nation, and they split a short time ago, so now there's two nations there. Within their Orthodox churches of Eritrea and Ethiopia, the books of Jubilees and Enoch are canon in their broader canon. They have eighty one books in their canon. Think of it this way. I tell my friends who argue with me about the sixty six books, Do you really think that God said less as time goes on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, he did not. We we keep cutting things out, we keep making decisions. But you're Catholic, you have seventy three books in your Bible because you have the Apocryphone. If you're Protestant, you have sixty six. If you're Orthodox you have a couple more. If you're Ethiopic you have eighty one.
Speaker 2: Interesting, well, because we're Catholic, we actually just read the bulletin. We don't even read the Bible. Are the butts off of that? We just want to see who's advertising on the back. Let's get to some phone calls. Oh wait, before we do, though, before we do, you promised me a story about Goliath. David and Goliath, because we were talking about giants and they survive the flood and Goliath apparently as well.
Speaker 3: If you read really carefully, in Genesis six, it says there were giants in the earth in those days and afterwards. Yes, And I don't know why we just ignore the afterwards part. So there are a couple of bloodlines that are possible. We know that Noah's bloodline was pure, but those boys ham Chim and Jaya, they married and they had babies, and their wives could have been very very likely contaminated with the bloodline of the giants. That's number one. Number two, there is a very old story and apocophal story about King Ogg. King Ogg is mentioned several times in the Bible. He was the king of a nation of giants. They said that he was so large, when, of course one apocabal story just exaggerates the heck out of it, but he was about thirteen and a half feet tall. One story says that he managed to hold on to the arc and plead with Noah to allow him to live, and he would serve Noah's family. So we have that bloodline that could have survived these And I'm gonna throw something out here that nobody has this, This is incredible. My brother in law is a doctor. I came in one day and I said, he, what do you know about the H H blood factor? And he looked at me like I had two heads rich and that. He said, I've never heard of that, There's no such thing. I said, yeah, there's A B, A B and O and then there's h H. And I'm thinking this is so extraordinary. It only occurs in the Middle East India. In the Middle East India, Pakistan and over toward Iraq and Iran. It's the only place you'll find it, which happens to be coincidentally where they landed. So, I, you know, just throwing this out here. Look up H H blood type and you will find it is extremely rare, but it's still around. I wonder if that was an anomaly from that particular inbreeding or Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, well we all know was glath like part of a group of giants that made it past?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Yes, his mother was a giant. All of his brothers were giants, and they all had an anomaly. They were all polydactyl They all had six fingers and six toes, so they had twelve digits fingers and toes. It's kind of an interesting thing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just in there. I just had to ferret it out.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast am every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more