Speaker 1: Check it down, man, and I'm just told the story.
Speaker 2: Now he's done. Swando's idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone.
Speaker 1: Good Monday morning to you.
Speaker 3: It is a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com game plus.
Speaker 1: I heard radio YouTube TV. However you take it.
Speaker 3: It is in four days away from Serious XM Channel one fifty eight. It's the numbers game, Gil Alexander, Kelly Bidlin, producer number nine, so much more than a producer alongside, just pounding on his keyboard.
Speaker 1: Just wrapping up some of those producer things. Gil right to the buzzer. I told Savannah, let's push him back fifteen.
Speaker 3: Everybody's right, everybody as you were for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Minutes, long shots promos for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: I sunk to this weekend, by the way on that. But Wes Reynolds one hundred and five to one on Nick Taylor getting home.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, very nice, very nice. That went nice way to start off the golf Calendal.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, that's all I was thinking about a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thing on the show today, guessing lines and quotes because of course, I'll tell you what I guess and what the line is. I am aware of what they are at this point. And then a little later on Dustin Sweelson.
Speaker 1: Will join us. You know who he is, Kelly.
Speaker 3: He's the co host of Vson Live on Mad Dog Sports Radio with Patrick maher right, So Dustin will be along give his thoughts on the Division Round and the National Football League playoffs. And then Mike Sammich Samo bombing co host of Ready Set Bet, he will join us to give these same thoughts as well, also perhaps on the college football title game as well. Maybe he's got some hockey you never know, you never know, bomb, you never know what the Samo bomb? What did you do this weekend? How about them Red Skins? Oh? Sorry, how about them Skins?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: First time in nineteen years. I'm so pumped.
Speaker 1: I was so wired.
Speaker 3: And then I stayed up and watched tennis matches that I was betting on you last night. So I'm on listen to that.
Speaker 1: Turn that up a little, guys. Some somebody on the Sunday night game is so great and you're just jacked up. Afterwards, You're like, like, we have to.
Speaker 2: Get up early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breaking Dowd. I couldn't there are so many those nights were like, how am I supposed to go to bed?
Speaker 3: A great way to start the Australian Open hope everybody's following that At visa dot Com slash picks for subscribers A four and two start with a lot of dogs in there. So it's up three units after the first night or two of this because they had delayed matches the first night. But back to football four second. I think we end up with the I think we'll end up with the what it ends up being corroborated by the power rankings. The eight best teams were the only exception being Houston in and the loser of tonight's came out. I really do. I think that's what it ends. I think our power rankings are the same.
Speaker 1: Exactly where I had Chargers Texans. But I mean if I had Chargers ahead of them last week, it was the first week because Texans I was higher on most of the year.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with these chronologically for the division round. Do we do the guessing lines intro for this? Yeah, let's do guessing lines division round style. We got all right.
Speaker 1: Saturday one thirty Pacific time for thirty Eastern double checking and have this right, Texans at Chiefs, Texans at Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Can we just go back to last week and what I had to say about the Texans and Chargers. I think that might be the way to go. Yeah, yeah, we could probably do that as part of our We sure, here's what we said. Nope, okay, guess no, we'll get back to all right. Oh, anyway, what I said last week was that I just believe that the Chargers for and I get I always give Matt Humans a shout out here, right because he had the Chargers over for the season, and he correctly sort of you know, isolated the fact that their record was super easy, the Chargers, and they ended up over their season win total. What I was saying going into this game last this, you know, this past weekend between the Texans and the Chargers, was the strength of victory, right, the Chargers strength of victory now strength of schedule. Strength of victory the lowest of all the fourteen playoff teams. The week is three forty eight aggregate win percentage of their opponents that they beat. Yes, there were a couple two, there were a couple of Denver wins in there. That's what brought it up to three forty eight. So I was all over Houston, Houston gets it done, and I wondered aloud, you know what would how would the Chargers do if they fell behind? And we have our answer. This game started out it was three to nothing Chargers. Houston first played Stroud to metch He stripped by Gilman, recovered by James, and the Chargers were set up at the Houston thirty three and it looked like, okay, this could be a Chargers runout. But after a sack by both will Anderson and Murray Edwards they got a half sack each and a drop by Disley, they had to settle for another Dickerfield goal. Six to nothing Chargers was six thirty five left in the first quarter. That was a poortent of things to come, by the way Houston three and out. Right after that, Stroud was nearly picked. Then there was a fair catch interference by Chris Chris Boyd. Chargers get it back. They had a J. K. Scott punch that was blocked by D'Angelo Ross, but even that took a massive Chargers bounce. So like everything was going the Chargers way. But yet you looked up at the scoreboard, it was still six to nothing.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Next time Houston got the ball, not that, not this time, but the next time after this, So two more drives Houston third and seven at their own fifteen. This is where the Stroud did, by the way, terrible pass picked by Dean Leonard. Chargers then set up at the Houston forty first play Herbert picked downfield by Kamari Lassiter. So that pick didn't turn into anything either, because Herbert immediately returned the favor. Next time Chargers had the ball, they punted it to the Houston won. This is where the game changed six to nothing.
Speaker 2: Chargers.
Speaker 3: After all this Houston has done nothing. Third and sixteen, owns seventeen. You know what happens here, Snap gets by Stroud, He's fleshed out to the right. He throws it up over the middle Xavier Hutchinson wide open for a thirty four yard gain. Two plays later to Collins for thirty seven. Three plays later to Collins from thirteen out seven to six. Houston with under a minute left in the first half, on a ten play, ninety nine yard five minutes seventeen second drive that was made possible by that third and sixteen conversion where Stroud collected the ball after it was loose and managed to find Hutchinson over the middle. So ten to six by the way at the half, as the Chargers couldn't do anything with it. At the end of the end of the second quarter. Then second time, or excuse me, the first time that the Texans get the ball in the second half, Stroud to Collins for forty one. Next play, Mixing stripped. So still the Chargers only down ten to six at this point. They've got all these opportunities right. Mixing was stripped by Tony Jefferson on a play that looked like a designed half back option. He recovers it. That's the first mix and fumble in one thousand, eighty two touches. Then the Chargers fourth and two at the Houston thirty four incomplete to Quenton Johnston, whose route wasn't even to the sticks. Then Houston first and fifteen at the Chargers twenty four, Stroud seemingly picked by James of the end zone Nixon unnecessary a roughness on the return turn later determined James didn't even survive the ground, but the penalty was enforced that's a weird little NFL rule.
Speaker 1: Cork first, way too quick, on that way.
Speaker 3: Too quick, and then you get the result. Oh, by the way, while we were gone, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: When you see the replay. We never saw it from that angle. When you see the replay, you're like, oh, okay, yeah, sure. Chargers still then had a you know, after a hole to gain. It was second and forty for the Texans that the Chargers forty nine. They settled for a Fairbard figel. It's still thirteen to six Houston, four to forty eight left in the third quarter. I mean, this is a strange football game. At this point, Chargers first play on their non they're ensuing drive, but the one after that first intend.
Speaker 3: They're own twenty four. Herbert overthrows McConkey, picked by Eric Murray, thirty eight yards of the house, twenty to six Houston, and the route from this point was on. Herbert at this point in the game had three picks, excuse me, three picks for the season five hundred and four regular season passing attempts at this point in the game, two out of twenty four attempts two picks, twenty four attempts first intend the Houston thirty nine. Then Herbert picked again off a deflect by Stingley that wasn't his fault that one. Stingley returns at fifty four yards. Then Houston set up at the Chargers twelve. They settle for a fair baron field goal twenty three to six. Chargers next time they got the ball. Now it's by the way, three picks in twenty seven attempts versus three and five oh four in the regular season, sacked by Anderson on first, sacked by Edwards on second, then third, and twenty six at their own fourteen.
Speaker 1: Eighty six to mcconkeie.
Speaker 3: Have no idea what Kayln Bullock was doing on his angle there, So one broken tackle and he's gone twenty three to twelve.
Speaker 1: But the Chargers could not have.
Speaker 3: A moment of good feelings because then the extra point was blocked and Cameron Dicker act. Cameron Dicker acted like it was a pass and batted it down. Dangelo Ross returned that to the house off the bounds for two. So instead of a seven point sequence for the Chargers only plus four twenty five to twelve, and then Houston fourth in inches at the Chargers thirty eighth Stroud for two, and then later fourth and one at the seventeen, mixing into the end zone thirty two to twelve. Texans blow out the Chargers. And yet I had said, Kansas City minus ten over Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're a little high, Houston, get a little love here.
Speaker 3: We are at eight eight, anywhere between seven and a half and eight and a half in the market, right, Mildly surprised by that. Mildly surprised, I am, I am too.
Speaker 1: Get to my bets later that I've made. But teaser leg of the year question mark. I let me put it this way.
Speaker 3: I bet you we see more teasers tied into the Chiefs this week that we've seen in a long time. When Baltimore got down, when Baltimore against Pittsburgh, when that line sort of crashed, not crashed, but went down a little bit before game.
Speaker 1: Time, crazy line movement.
Speaker 3: I immediately went into Baltimore Buffalo Rams teaser mode like teas away, as you should have because because there wasn't available all week. But anyway, back to this game for a second, I just I just thought this is such a great lesson because we'll talk about the Steelers too, but the Chargers really benefited from their schedule. They ended up beating nobody.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The Broncos win was wins. We're the ones that actually lifted their strength of victory. That doesn't mean it was a bad season. I just think people got really mesmerized by the the Horrball narrative. It's easy, it's easy to toggle to, oh my god, Jim Harball, Look he's doing it again. And I think with the Steelers, by the way, which we'll get to, we lost the bets on the Steelers win total under but was it the right side in the end? Do you feel like do you feel like we weren't that wrong in the end?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, totally right. Okay, this is gonna be hard to say without taking anything away from what the Chargers, Broncos and Steelers all accomplished during the regular season. These were the least surprising smackdowns ever this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud, by the way, becomes the sixth quarterback to win a playoff game his first two seasons. Big Ben, Flacco, Sanchez, Wilson, and Purdy the other five Sanchiz got in there, and then I guess we have to have the Herbert conversation before we move on, because again we'll get to the Chiefs and the Texans.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, Gil, but let's do it.
Speaker 3: You know, look at the beginning of the year, my comment was, we ranked the quarterbacks and I had justin Herbert as like the seventh or eighth best quarterback in the NFL, and I said, he's one year away from taking incoming, which is I get it. You're good enough to take your team to these clutch situations at the end of the game, but by and large you end up sucking at the end of games on final drives. It happens time and time again. This was a year where that was kind of extinguished a little bit because he's great on the one hand, but I'm just saying the people who make him out to the people who canonize him, I just think they need to ratchet it back a little.
Speaker 1: He's never winning an AFC championship. He's never winning, and he's a good quarterback. He's a top ten quarterback in the league. The AFC is too tough, and he is still overrated from where he's at in this league.
Speaker 3: Four picks in this one game, three for the entire season. We'll come back. Guessing lines continues. Numbers game based the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers Game on v SI, the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 3: We're getting ready for Big Game fifty nine with a big deal to match. Save fifty nine dollars off a vcent Pro annual subscription when you start up using promo code ag become a vcent Pro annual subscriber. Bets Smarter all year long with full access to our daily bess bets, exclusive betting splits for DraftKings in circa twenty four to seven video access to tune in anywhere on the vson Watch applus all our betting guides at expert picks for the Super Bowl and upcoming March Madness. Don't miss out on this big game deal. Visit Vison dot com slash subscribe, use promo.
Speaker 1: Code A n j A NG is an a numbers game.
Speaker 3: To say, fifty nine dollars off a vcent Pro annual subscription today. That's VSI n dot com slash subscribe. By the way, I don't know if I lingered long enough on that spread guess, but I had a Kansas City by ten. You said it's Kansas City by how much?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 1: You sent Texan's taking money early man seven and a half to eight and a half. I am surprised.
Speaker 3: I mean, give a Texans credit. The defense look great, yeah, defense, right, but I don't I don't think they'll they can come into Kansas City and have a real shot at winning. And I think Kansas I think there's a scenario where Kansas City blows them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think there is the look that team getting getting rested. We've seen how good Kansas City's defense has been all year. I don't know what to say about the Kansas City offense right now. Gil I think it's it's definitely going to be as good as we've seen it all season. But there is a chance that they take some major leaps forward here in the playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me at all with the pieces that they've added before the season, during the season, and all of these guys are getting healthy right right at the right time.
Speaker 3: And what do you know, Houston gets the early window on Saturday. Still, I know it's incredible every time their birthright. I think I know what's next next up Saturday night, Commanders at Lions, Oh Washington on short rest against the buy enjoyed Detroit Lions, so even even with the bye, they'll get extra advantage here the Lions. Well, let me just say this too before we even get into it, nineteen years since Washington has won a playoff game.
Speaker 1: George W. Bush was president. Yah, nineteen years.
Speaker 3: I think I was your age, Kelly when this happened. That game is so long ago that Sean Taylor spat on Michael Pittman Senor that's how old that game is.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So.
Speaker 3: It's been that long. Gibbs two point Oh. By the way, Washington gets it done against Tampa Bay? What did I say all year too? Because people are obviously, when when Washington gets beat by Detroit next week.
Speaker 1: People are gonna be like, oh, you suck. Like what I say all year? All year?
Speaker 3: I said, this is a playoff team. At the very most, they can win one playoff game. It's all gravy from here. We'll get to that momentarily. Last night, case you missed it, what a ball game. Let me just start from the beginning, because there's gonna be some things lost in this game.
Speaker 1: Because I'm hearing a lot.
Speaker 3: Of oh, Tampa Bay, Washington's lucky? Are they let's get into it. Tampa Bay hits a fifty yard field goal to start things, but Washington goes off side, so instead of fourth and seven, McLaughlin makes the fifty yarder. It would have been fourth and two and Todd Bowles and the Buccaneers decline the penalty. They say, we'll keep the field goal. Yeah, that's the first mistake, right there, Boys and girls. Three to nothing, Tampa Bay eleven thirty five left the first quarter. So if you're a Washington backer or a Washington fan, you're like cooh Washington third and six, Jaden to the incomparable Terry McLaurin for thirty five.
Speaker 1: What a catch.
Speaker 3: Eventually fourth and two at the Tampa Bay twenty incomplete at the feet of Eckler. Next time, Washington gets the ball to Ertz for nine on third down, then a McLaurin for eighteen. Eventually fourth and one at the Tampa Bay twenty three. This time Eckler barely gets the one as part of a seventeen play ninety two yard nine midd and eight second drive for the DC's Skins. Jaden to Diami from ten out seven to three, Washington nine to twenty six left in the second quarter. You can't get the kid off the field. What do we say earlier in the season when they were beating Cincinnati. If you don't punt and you don't throw interceptions or fumble, you're kind of tough to beat. Seven to three Washington, by the way, ten to three after Gonzalez makes a fifty two yarder. Ten to three, Washington, one fifty two left in the second quarter. Now, Washington, at this point, you have to understand, this was at the point in the game where you're like, okay, Washington gets the ball first in the second half, up a touchdown right here. If you stop Tampa Bay. It's kind of like a pseudo double dip situation, Washington. There's a scenario here Washington kind of blows them out. Doesn't happen, though, because Baker Mayfield does one of his great third down runs where he's just knocking into people and uh he gets a first down on a big third down conversion. The Bucks have two timeouts in pocket. By the way, did you notice this? Bulls lets thirteen seconds run off the clock before you're using one, So Tampa Bay could have gone differently for them, but they end up with the Washington twelve was seventeen seconds left. They do get a PI on Latimore in the end zone, by the way, after Evans just spiked him to the ground. They're like, oh, that's on you, Latimore. We caught the second one. Mayfield to Evans from one out. It's ten to ten at the half, and if you're Washington, you're like, oh, that's kind of deflating, but at least you know we get the ball first here in the second half. So Washington gets the first and goal with the three to begin the third quarter. Again, it's like, all right, good, gonna go up a touchdown, but nope, have to settle for Gonzales twenty two yard field Well thirteen to ten, Washington ten thirty eleven. Third quarter, and this is where it starts to go Tampa Bay's way, because you're like, okay, Washington left points on the board there. They gave up that third down play to Mayfield. This could have been a lot different at this point. Instead, Tampa Bay goes ten plays seventy two yards, five poin fifty nine, Mayfield to Irving from four out, and Tampa Bay takes the lead seventeen thirteen with four thirty one left in the third quarter. By the way, Miketeririco is way too excited at this point. I was a little upset with him. Washington then fourth and five at the Tampa Bay, thirty seven to Ertz for fourteen. Two plays later, Pi in the end zone on Zion McCollum, Washington first and gold, the one can't get it in four plays After that fourth and golf of three incomplete intended for Ertz as LaMonte, David just hugs him. Nothing called.
Speaker 1: That was incredible. I mean, for all the people who are like, oh, yeah, Washington got lucky.
Speaker 3: How many points did Washington leave on the board?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: All right, so it's still seventeen to thirteen now after that, But the biggest play of the game, or is it turns out to be, is the biggest play of the game happens after that. By the way, after the Levante David hugged ball girl. What's that?
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 3: After Levonte David hugged Ertz in the enzone. By the way, they came back from commercial and Terry McCauley sheepishly after the break, He's like, oh yeah, that was a foul.
Speaker 1: Guys, that was funny.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Tampa Bay first and tend their own fifteen.
Speaker 3: You know what happens. Mayfield fumbles the exchange to McMillan on a jet sweep fumble scoop recovery by Bobby Wagner, by the way, needs that needs to be focused on too. What a great recovery that was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah it was.
Speaker 3: Because Baker Mayfield has fumbled the ball thirteen times this year. This is only a second one he lost and Wagner just warped speed scooped it away from him.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. That's a wild stat He fumbled that many times and only that many of they would fumble luck anyone. That's incredible. They did a good job. On the broadcast, they will say that play, that play, you're running it with a rookie wide receiver, that the timing on that play has to be so perfect, and in a situation like that, it's a questionable club.
Speaker 3: That was right after the play where Evans extended for the first down and you're like, oh wow, Tampa Bay's got this under control.
Speaker 1: Instead it's Washington ball.
Speaker 3: The thirteen four plays it took though, because another fourth down, fourth and two at the Tampa Bay five to the incomparable Terry McLaurin touchdown twenty to seventeen Washington the nine to forty six left. Then Tampa Bay is set up second and one at the Washington twelve. This game was bananas. Second and one at the Washington twelve. It's third and one. They can't convert because of a misstime snap. The center snaps before the rest of the line was ready to go. Mcgloughlin. It was all messed up. McLoughlin. They have to settle for the McLoughlin thirty two yard field goal. Were you okay with them kicking the field goal there? I think you had to, Yeah, Tye, you probably had twenty twenty with four forty one left. Not everybody thinks that. And then it's Jaden Daniels ball ty tie game with four forty one left, and I will speak on behalf of every Washington fan this year. You just know it's gonna work. You don't even doubt it anymore. The kid is unbelievable or the greatest fourth down team ever Kilt. It's incredible. Third and six at their own thirty four a dime to Diami for twenty one two plays later to Eckler for eighteen, just by Yah Yah Diabi's ear. Finally, third and two at the Tampa Bay nineteen with fifty five seconds left Tampa Bay, which is one time I left Jaden as he's done all year of Voids pursuit. He glides for four and then we were treated to thirty seconds of Zane Gonzalez fixing his hair, and I swear I'm looking at the screen, I'm like, what in the world is this because it wasn't just one stroke back, it was like seventeen of them. And apparently then later we found out he was doing like some tick thing with his shoe.
Speaker 1: Also, it was very much I know Buddhist Man tweeted us, but I was thinking about Sark the whole time. I was like, the only thing that's missing here is the coach at the pep talk, Like, what is going on? What is he doing? Anyway? You know what happens he gets up there, doike good?
Speaker 3: Skins win first playoff victory in nineteen seasons twenty three twenty DC.
Speaker 1: Skins Detroit by seven and a half. You're a little light on this one, Detroit right now eight and a half or nine? Yeah, that's about right. And again, I'll just say it.
Speaker 3: You know, if Detroit beats Washington forty to nothing, no one cares. This was just as just a you have to understand, we thought we had a life sentence with the world's worst human being as an owner, and for a for a quarter of a century, we were hostage the thing we loved, hostage, held hostage by this guy. And all of a sudden he finally couldn't get away with all his crimes. He finally remembered that thing where he tried to skim money off the other owners. That was his final straw a new owner. Then they draft the right kid out of college, Jayden Daniels. I don't care if they lose forty to nothing. What I think will happen. And this is a Malcolm Gladwell blink thing. I think they actually put up a good fight. And this lands right around the number.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at a couple of these openers.
Speaker 3: I can't so Westgate opened this ten and a half DraftKings opened at seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful, wildly like three points.
Speaker 3: Who was the ten and a half? Weskyh Well, never mind, I leave that without comment. Coming back for guessing lines right here in a numbers game at Visa the sports Betting network.
Speaker 2: Numbers game on Visa these.
Speaker 3: Ready to take your tailgate to the next level, You got to try Soules Barbecue. Born from a backyard cookout in the basis jar of unforgettable flavor, Soules has become a Southern favorite, delighting taste buds from Georgia to the Carolinas. From smoky ribs and mouthwatering wings of the perfect backyard burger, Soules turns everybody into a flavor packed experience. Order now at Soules Barbecue Sauce dot com. I will spell it for you s E W E L L s BBQ sauce dot com. I refuse to spell sauce flavor this good just to click away Skill Alexander we Get tweets at Beating the Book. Always appreciate the feedback. It is tough. That's why, That's.
Speaker 1: Why I pass on every time. I'm like, what is it again?
Speaker 3: Lance shape Oh, Lance Schaeffer, Bless your heart, Lance Schaeffer. When when when the Skins had their first fourth down conversion go awry? He's a He's a Bears fan. He loves kalab Williams. He hates that we play that Caleb Williams Merril Hodge thing, and he blames me. And now he's saying, I blame you. No, it's a crew back. They play it whatever they want to see.
Speaker 1: He is not special.
Speaker 2: There's nothing special about him.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lance, got nothing to do so anyway, Lance is now he's backtracking and he said, he said, congrats on your team winning a playoff game. I can't remember the feeling. Lance.
Speaker 1: We're all good.
Speaker 3: It's okay. Brian Morian, will there be a closing monologue to pour one out for Kelly's girl with the tats. That's tats with an a withdrawing from the Australian Open. Yea, Marquetta Vondrosova couldn't.
Speaker 1: Go wd w D Well, maybe she was due for some new ink.
Speaker 3: Maybe slap Australian Open. I gotta get some more tats, big Kohona, congratulations all the commanders. Childhood loves being a special kind of joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this. I'm a I'm a grown man. I'm a middle aged human being.
Speaker 1: He's a man. He's forty.
Speaker 3: All I care about is betting, except the one thing that I have maintained fanhood wise from my childhood is this here franchise. I don't care about the Wizards or the Caps necessarily, even though I was happy they won the Stanley Cup, right, I was an Orioles fan. I wasn't even a Nationals fan. Yeah, you know all the tennis stuff. I know, you guys think I love Fiatex so much, but no, it's all Betsy. This, this is I can't explain to you. It's like Rufus when we have rufous on he still has an.
Speaker 1: Oriel Yeah, it's it's my dad.
Speaker 3: Going to mind with the games with my Dad's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: We never have this conversation because I respect it, because the betting can get you so jaded on how you feel about teams, and you know, even from your childhood. And it's not like I don't really you never really hear me talk about favorite teams on.
Speaker 3: This is the this is the only thing we all had a when we're kids.
Speaker 1: But like that's a look. I moved around a lot. That was a special place and a special team for you, for you and your childhood. And so it's when we talk betting and so much betting, A lot of that stuff gets lost in the shuffle. So congratulations, man. I have bet on the game, so it was just a great game to watch, and the roof for you, it's fun.
Speaker 3: I might weep at any moment. Stat Logic Sports was hoping you would have only guests on the show today who said the Commando Skins had no chance. I guess there's not enough time for that.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Stat Logic Sports Las Vegas five to one, four yo. Was that the best doink in Washington football history? Some say this team is lucky. I say more pure talent determination, wreck that song.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: That's right, you play it all day? NC I ninety five gambling whether we win or lose the bet? How about that Lamar Jackson for MVP ticket kill. I telled your bet and it looks like a great bet. Where do I collect my CLV?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna get more than CLV, my friend, that's my hope, that's my hope.
Speaker 1: Let's see. We're not still hanging odds on that, are we? No?
Speaker 3: We shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't because all the votes.
Speaker 3: Were all the votes are in rich PSM as a two time survivor loser from Washington. Their offense is extremely challenging. They accept just making ten yards over four plays all game. I'm not sure what that's it. With Daniel skills, that's very hard to stop. Detroit with their defensive injuries, is beatable, says Rich Psm.
Speaker 1: We were talking during that break. During the break, the total.
Speaker 3: For that game, Yeah, fifty five and a half. Fifty six right now, defense now expected? Defense, defense not expected nor welcomed by the way Jason Ice called gambler, Come on forty to nothing, Lions. We all know you'll care. Gil Let's not lie.
Speaker 1: I'll care.
Speaker 3: Also, let's go Washington shock the world, he says Gibby Gilby. Washington football team should change their name to the pig Skins obvious football reference and a shout out to the Hogs from the Glory Ears. They gotta change it, no matter what. I gotta tell you that.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about something real quickly with the first two games we just talked about.
Speaker 3: Yes, because we're about to enter the blowout portion of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh okay, I bet this already. I kind of want to say Chiefs Lions. I think there's a chance it is the most bet teaser in a long time in the NFL playoffs?
Speaker 3: Does this called them my name? Kelly Bidlin's Square Bear bet.
Speaker 1: Kelly and the Square Bears are all over this one. It is the only bet I've made so far for this week. The number of people that you are going to hear talking about this six point teaser absolutely need to be mind blowing this week. Yep, and I agree with it. I do agree with it. I absolutely agree with it.
Speaker 3: Though they do well to do it, to do it as easily as the first two teasers such legs did this week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know about you, and we don't went all off and talk. I had a fantastic betting week.
Speaker 3: I did, but I did two from football and the Australian Open to start, because you know, that's the thing about betting right. It is in many ways if you're not betting right. And he's the fan watching these games. Besides that game last night, oh yeah, it was like there was a moment during the Philly Green Bay game where I found myself I'm like, oh, I betta keep my eyes open.
Speaker 1: It's bad. I've turned into that guy. I don't know if I would have said this, I'm winning money. The whole time, So I don't care. I don't know if I would have said this five or six years ago. Give me all the blowouts you want, as long as they're going my way, because I had money involved in every single one of those, and it went my way. Tack on the biggest NBA bet of the season for me getting home Friday night Pacers covering against the Warriors. That was great. The only thing that how did I push? How did I push on the Chargers Texans? Under Luckily I had at forty four. I know people had forty two and a half are really bad about that one, but geez, that one should have gotten them too. Well.
Speaker 3: How about this next game? Let's go to uh, let's go to Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sunday. All the times are a little wonky this week. I actually love these times for us. I think they're perfect. But you know, if you're used to normal NFLO.
Speaker 3: East Coasters who had who had to wait till like four pm for football on Saturday, ah brutal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Sunday noon, Pacific three Eastern, we've got whoever is going to play the Eagles?
Speaker 3: Whoever's gonna play the Eagles? The Eagles get there with their win over the Packers. And again this is you know, poll question of the day, Which of these, in your opinion was the biggest blowout? Truly? Candidate number one? Philly over at Green Bay this game started that the biggest play of this game was the very first thing that happened. Keayshawn Nixon on the opening kickoff turn is stuck by Oron Brooks oron Burke's pardon me of the Eagles, he fumbles. The officials rule that Jeremiah Trotter Junior recovers the overhead replay clearly shows it's recovered by Nixon. No overturn play stands.
Speaker 1: Yep, game's over.
Speaker 3: I immediately sent text, I'm like, it's over.
Speaker 1: It didn't even happen.
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Well? The one thing that's really impressive about this why do we have replay? Yeah? I mean, I mean this Philly team, you just can't. You can't let them get ahead.
Speaker 3: Philly set up at the Green Bay twenty eight three plays. Hurts with the all all the time in the world. He could have had a nap out there himself to Dotson for eleven seven and nothing. Philly less than two minutes into the game. Then it's ten to nothing green Bay. First play, Love picked by a deep by Darius Slay. Next time, green Bay gets them all fourth in inches at the Philadelphia nineteen, Kraft gets won, they still have to settle for a McManus field goal try thirty eight yards.
Speaker 1: He goes wide right. It's still ten to nothing.
Speaker 3: Green Bay was messing, you know, with suffering all game for the fact that their left guard Elston Jenkins went down with a stinger earlier in the game, so Travis Glover is their first replacement. He's called for holding twice in a span of three snaps on this drive, a second and tent of the Philly forty eight. On the same drive, Love hit Zach Baum between the numbers for a pick. It ends up being ten to nothing at the half, in a half where Philly held the totally yards advantage over green Bay. You ready for this one? Twenty five to one oh one, ten to nothing Eagles.
Speaker 1: Do you ever remember an offensive line injury like that seemingly impacting a game as much as this one did?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's a great question, because the next time Green Bay had the ball, the first time they had it in the third quarter. Now they've taken Glover out and they put Kadeem Telford in for Elchin Jenkins. He holds uh. They overcome it, but they still have to settle for Mcmanusfield will tend to three Philly more than halfway through the third. But then Philly, as they are wont to do, they answer five play sixty eight yards hurts to Goddard from ten twenty four out. He stiff arms Carrington Valentine not once, not twice, but three times on the way. In sixteen to three, Elliot misses an extra point sick. Then green Bay dobs out on a previous drive with a concussion. Then Jayden Reid is knocked out on a hit to his arm by Blank and Ship, But Josh Jacobs is still a gameer thirty one yard to the one yard line. Then he punches it in sixteen to ten Philly early fourth quarter, and then nineteen to ten green Bay fourth and three at their own forty one, the pack showing zero urgency down two scores. Did you notice that as well? Like what are you doing? Oh my god? You love to Heath who's like, you know, on the down on the wide out depth chart because they have no players now his foot was out of bound, so Philly took over. They got it to twenty two to ten, and then Josh Myers, the Packers' offensive lineman, goes down to injury. Sean Ryan holds his replacement at center. The pack overcomes that, but Love is picked in the Enzo by Quinyan Mitchell when the receiver gets just absolutely mulled. Say and by the way the game finishes, it wasn't over yet because Saquon then had a breakout. He couldn't run for a seventy six yard touchdown. Instead, after seventeen he slides to the ground because that is what Saquon does. Twenty two to ten Eagles, the Packers minus four in turnovers and minus a million in terms of players knocked out of the game.
Speaker 1: Just to be that guy real quick. I hate this guy, but I'm gonna be this guy for a second. Yeah. Only thing that.
Speaker 3: Missed on it nineteen nineteen to one, same game, parlays Saquon any time, take one, anytime touchdown.
Speaker 1: That's all I missed on that. I don't have a problem with.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem with him not scoring, but you know, take the yard, Saquon.
Speaker 1: I actually that he for sure would have scored.
Speaker 3: Now I think it would have slid right before he got in. If even if he did that, I think it was I'll have my guess when I think about this line, hypothetical opponent, next.
Speaker 2: Numbers game, sports bettwork.
Speaker 3: In case you have not heard, this is the big news around here. We're back on Serious XM starting this Friday, four days from now twenty four to seven sports betting coverage on Serious XM Channel one fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Vson all day, all.
Speaker 3: Night on the Serious XM app as well, giving you all the insights, analysis and picks you need to stay ahead of the game. And we're excited to launch an exclusive news show just for Serious XM listeners. They've already been on a week Vson Live on Mad Dog Sports Radio, hosted by Patrick Maher and Dustin Sweedelson. Has it been one week or two weeks they've already been on. I can't even keep tracking one week. Catch it every weeknight from seven to ten pm Eastern Serious XM Channel eighty two. Dustin will be on the show a little later market calendars, though for the whole network. This Friday, Visa debuts on Serious XM Channel one fifty eight Vson the Sports Betting Network. We get tweets at beating the book. I was appreciate Jason H. Eleven, Gilly, I'm having trouble wrapping my little brain around the time change for the Australian Open. What time of day will you be putting up your picks? Also, congrats on the Skins win. Thank you for that. So open. Because of the time zones, it is a little uh. It was a little funky. And then they had rain outs the first night, so we ended up having eight matches.
Speaker 1: I believe it was No. Four and yeah eight, No seven of the.
Speaker 3: Of the picks, so there was a uh basically was two nights of picks on one night. All was all graded last night. They all were They all took place last night because the first they were washouts, so big night. So essentially, to answer your question, it's right after this show, I will go and I will handicap. Though there is one match because of how the schedule ended up getting all jacked up, there is one match that I put into play for that hasn't taken place yet. I am on uh. SiO used to be Osrio Serrano. Now it's a Sorio Camilla Sorio plus one sixty four I believe was the number against Maria Zachary that is out there already. But as far as Tonight's matches the new schedule, I will handicap it after the show, so those will be the Visa dot Com slash picks page for Survivor, for US survivors, for subscribers, also for Survivors. Just sometime midday today, James Sott, I totally get that favorite team thing. Glad your commodore's won. I can't bet against my home teams yet unless the Brown Star dtr then that's easy money. I can't walk away from that. Oh. I used to bet again, bet against them all the time when they stunk. Brian Schaeffer, Gilly, you're right with your EGA bets. It's not fandom. I'm an Eagles fan. They don't pay my bills. Not a Commander's fan, but I was last night when I had the money line and Daniels to rush for thirty yards cash that ticket. Let's go, Mike Rouse. Have Zane Gonzalez and Zanders Showffley ever been seen in the same room.
Speaker 1: That's got a sign by side. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, Joe c seven to one to four. I actually really like that pig Skins name. Do you think the NFL would even allow it? Since it still says still, since it's still letting the fans say Skins. Either way, that name is perfect. And then Lance Schaffer of the Bears fan said, I deserve that all in good fun. No man, We're good, no problem. And then we wille Colin says the big guy, what a trio a history? So Dustin looking forward to Dozten's appearance on the show. Okay, so let's just backdrive for a second. So Philly hosting the winner of tonight's Minnesota Rams game. And by the way, I am on the Rams. I had it at a shop that didn't void it. So I had all this CLV on the Rams plus three not anymore. It is what it is, Minnesota by by two and a half tonight in Glendale, Arizona. So there's no line for this because we don't know the Eagles opponent, but I will I believe that no matter who wins tonight, right, Vikings or Rams, I think the Eagles end up being less than a three point favorite at home. I think it ends up being obviously, we don't know. Maybe it could be a blowout tonight and then then would be somewhat different, right, But I think generally speaking, I would imagine the Eagles end up being like a one and a half or two and a half point favorite. Do you what'd you make of the Eagles side of that performance? Well, so here's that's a great question, because I think the narrative that we're getting from people or like, the common takeaway is, well, Jalen Hurts, he wasn't you know, he had been in concussion protocol, he didn't practice like he had been, and so it was, you know, somewhat expected. I love how people retroactively right, somewhat expected that he wouldn't be all that sharp. By the way, Hurts his final stats thirteen for twenty one for one thirty one. Segwan still did his thing twenty five for one nineteen, and it could have been more if he hadn't slid. So that's that's what I'm hearing from everybody anecdotally, Like if I'm just like punching in the radio and stuff, I think they're and maybe that's right, it could be right. I think there's a bit of that. It could be very right. I do think it is a bit too casual though me too, Me too, because you brought it up on the recap. The biggest play of that game was right at the beginning, very first play of that game. Because this Eagles team, when they get up on you, this is where the Saquon Barkley is made the massive difference this year, right, it is We're just gonna run the ball, take the time off clock all game. We don't care if we got the lead. We will just we will take the air out of the ball. So from Matt's side, it.
Speaker 1: Was it was still impressive that they were as dominant as they were despite maybe the score being a little misleading. But okay, you had injuries that started to rack up on the defense just when the defense has gotten so good. And then yeah, I I mean, look, the passing game was not as sharp as we've seen it. There is no doubt about that. So I don't know, I've got some questions. I've got some questions.
Speaker 3: I said before at the beginning of this show, I said, I think we'll have the best eight teams according to my power rankings, with the only exception being Houston in and the loser of to Night's came out. I think next week it's very possible we'll have the four best teams in the only exception being the loser of the Baltimore Buffalo game out and Philly in. Because I'm not Philly in my top four, I have them fifth. So I think that's where they are. I think the power rankings are pretty pretty clear to me, and it's kind of manifesting. It's like, again for all the Washington love, it's like, no, they've always been exactly what they've been, like the eighth best team in football, right, So I think, I don't know. I think if you're an Eagles fan, you're like, hey, we survive, we go on. And now he does get I think that's what you hang your hat on. Hurtz does get another week to sort of get prepared.
Speaker 1: The AJ Brown book thing was weird.
Speaker 3: The AJ Brown book thing was fascinating.
Speaker 1: Is that a regular thing?
Speaker 3: Like, is the first time they've ever caught on a camera? I think I think Kelly's talking about AJ Brown caught reading. He was about as bored as I was watching the game. But I will say this, I think we speak you and I speak for a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of Savannah go into a two shot and they just feel like, yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, what what's that NBA line tonight? Cool? Yes?
Speaker 3: Right, oh camera, yeah right, It's basically what it was. But I think he represented what we were talking about before. Is in addition to my having Houston, I think you and I I did what everybody in America did, which is I ended up betting the three big favorites, right, Buffalo, Philly and who am I forgetting in Baltimore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, first half, full.
Speaker 3: Game for all three of those games, and then it goes. It ends up going five and one, and it's the most brain dead thing in the world.
Speaker 1: But that's that's how the cookie's the separation we saw in those teams versus the other, and where the lines moved. I I guess gotta circle back to it, the line movement. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in my life when it's come to the NBA. This season of lines where they open, where they close, and the movement in between. NFL's felt a little bit like that this year as well.
Speaker 3: And this weekend it was there was so much steam right before the start of these games, and a lot of the time the wrong way. Remember when you, me and Matt Brown did primetime action, So this is when did we do it twenty twenty one, right after the pandemic. Yes, we did primetime Action twenty well, twenty twenty, twenty twenty and twenty twenty ball season, right, Yeah, for two years that was the first legalization was just happening. I remember we're still adding states at that point. And remember we would get on Primetime Action and the betting the grid like the Don Best screen would light up like a Christmas tree every night, and it was that was like the new we forget now, right, we get normalized in these things. Before that, it didn't happen that way. But now that all these states were coming online. And remember I used to say out loud, but it's almost as if millions more people are right, it's obvious.
Speaker 1: And so there's so much.
Speaker 3: It's so much, there's so much more money in it, so it doesn't now And what was the other thing we noticed? We noticed that like news would come out on Monday or Tuesday and then like the average fan would just react on Friday like oh I didn't know so and so was out of the game, and all this money would pour in and Matt Brown would that would be like, why are people just reacting now, but but before game time or these playoff games? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Matt's like, that would be like the guy literally said after the game is foot hurt? And then we'll really get it. We're freaking out when he gets rolled out on Thursday with a foot injury.
Speaker 3: He's the driving crazy anyway, I do think. And again, I'm on the Rams. You're on the Rams tonight? Who are you go?
Speaker 1: I have the Rams in a teaser leg with same I did the same thing when that Ravens line dropped, I tied in.
Speaker 3: I think it was great. Yeah, Ravens, Ravens are bills. I think it was Ravens. Dunmatter got home with the Rams.
Speaker 1: So I guess, yeah, I guess I'm not done with the week yet.
Speaker 3: I have the Rams. So I have the RAMS money line. I have the Rams plus three and that I that I stuck with from a book that did not stuck with. But that's you know, my CLV isn't there anymore? And then I have the RAMS is plus eight and a half as the third leg of a three leg teasers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll bring it up again. I think the entire country will be on the Chiefs Lions teaser this week. I definitely like the chief side of that better than the Lions, though, I think you do too based off your guessing lines numbers. So I think you got you got a perfect candidate to pair with the Rams tonight if you wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get to the there's we're going to break here, but we'll get to the biggest. The biggest game. The marquee matchup of the divisional round is the final one chronologically, which will be Baltimore Buffalo, which is the game of the weekend, at least on paper. The number three seeded Ravens against the number two seeded Bills, the de facto mono almano MVPs Lamar versus Josh Allen and uh, let's just say that my guess was off on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I think I was closer to you than where it actually came out.
Speaker 3: I mean, my guess wasn't very precise on either of the two before this either, by the way it should be pointed out, but this one was I was definitely surprised by We'll get to that Baltimore, Buffalo and more coming up. Numbers Game Visa the Sports Betty Network.
Speaker 2: The Numbers told the story they always Donswando's idiots who believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 3: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa the Sports Betty Network, Visa dot Com, Game plus, iHeartRadio YouTube TV.
Speaker 1: Ever you take it us if we appreciated that's Kelly Biller coughing.
Speaker 3: A savage incident? Is it having an event next to me? It's kil Alexander, that's Kelly Binlan, producer number nine, so much more than a producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, did that swing of water and went down the wrong pipe.
Speaker 3: By the way, it is that one of the most underrated things about the human body, the fact that those two pipes I believe that's a medical term, are so close to each other, and that somehow our bodies generally speaking, know for it to go down the right one, but every once in a while, right it just trickles into the other one.
Speaker 1: They're so close together. Yes, because they're so close together, right as we come back on air, always great time for that to have it.
Speaker 3: I know doctors don't call me. I know it's not as simple as I'm making it. Oh, You're definitely gonna get three. Speaking of which, Speaking of which, can I play this from last week?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: This is when we found out that Deshaun Watson had himself a quote unquote setback.
Speaker 1: I might have surprised Maan on that one, might have surprised a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, see the Deshaun Watson news. There has nothing to do with sports betting. But I just thought this was interesting. Deshaun Watson has reportedly suffered what they're calling a setback in his Achilles recovery. Oh man, Now, I don't know if you guys have heard this from me before, if I've mentioned this ever on the show before. But I've ruptured not one, but two of these things, haven't Does that ever come up on this show before? I'm not sure it has. Not sure it is breaking news here. So here's the thing I just want to say about this. A setback on an achilles recovery to me, can only mean one thing.
Speaker 1: What reruptured that he reruptured it.
Speaker 3: That's back in the day, right, and I'm talking about the dark ages of the nineteen hundred and nineties when I ruptured. My first you were told to do nothing for six months because there is a rate of rerupture. The thinking in the medical community changed in those two decades since three whatever it is, where they're like, nah, I'll get out there, go crazy. And then you have the kooks like Aaron Rodgers who had everybody believing last year, I can come back this year because I got this alternative medicine, and you hack doctors that we all know on Twitter who are so eager to curry favor with Rogers that they were like, yeah, he can come back. No, we couldn't have. And so I wonder if Watson got a little too aggressive reruptured. If that's the case, he's probably going to miss training camp next year at a minimum.
Speaker 1: And what do you know?
Speaker 3: And what do you know or rerupture In fact, it is doctor Gil Alexander medicine man.
Speaker 1: That's right. What what else came out over the weekend, Like they're trying to figure out whether this was whether he did this with the Browns or not, right if it was on his own time. I mean, the Browns are looking for any way out of this, like they're going to do anything anything they can to try to get out of that, buddy, all right, what's next? All right? Next up Ravens at Bill's.
Speaker 3: Ravens at Bill's marquee matchup. Ravens that I said this last segment or the segment before, and I want an answer at the end of this which of these games was the biggest blowout in your mind? So, Philly A Green Bay was your first candidates, This is easy for me.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 3: Baltimore Pittsburgh Baltimore. First time they touched the ball, thirteen plays, ninety five yards, seven thirteen, nine runs, four passes on a drive that featured five straight Lamar Jackson runs and a Henry thirty four yard run punctuaited by a stiff arm to the face of Meka Fitzpatrick, ends in a third and thirteen fifteen yard touchdown pass Lamar de Bateman. Seven and nothing Baltimore two times, Oh it's Pittsburgh. Then fourth in inches at their own thirty four. They decide to punt. Did you have a problem with that? Down seven and nothing, fourth in inches at their own thirty four They punted, Yes, I did two because this is again I know it's not the Mike Tomlin concession punt, but this wasn't fourth and one, This was fourth and like an inch and a half punt. Okay, So Baltimore gets the ball back thirteen plays, eighty five yards seven fifty six, thirteen runs on thirteen plays, Henry infrom eight fourteen to nothing. Next time Baltimore gets the ball, nine plays, ninety yards, one fifty one, Lamar to Hill from five out after great movement from Lamar to escape the rush, twenty one and nothing Baltimore halftime. That half alone answers the question to me, I mean, Pittsburgh, this was the biggest domination of a half. You could argue, not just this weekend, but of the entire NFL season. Maybe, Wow, they destroyed them.
Speaker 1: I disagree. You would agree. No, I don't agree, and you don't have a different answer your question.
Speaker 3: Those three drives were so punishing in your face.
Speaker 1: I mean they were.
Speaker 3: I was unbelieve. It was the perfect half of football. The Ravens out yarded out total yarded the Steelers in the first half threeh eight to fifty nine, three to oh eight, Kelly twenty twenty seven to nine thirty three, in time of possession, nineteen to two in first downs, one sixty four to nineteen in rushing yards. I could go on anyway. Pittsburgh came to life in the second half. First time they got the ball, they went nine plays, ninety eight yards, three third down conversions, twenty five to Austin to Williams for thirty seven, then to Jefferson for thirty. Russell Wilson comes to live twenty one seven. Baltimore comes right back four plays, seventy yards out of a second and twenty hole when Lamar hit Tyland Wallace for twenty one. Two plays later, Henry in from forty four where Patrick Queen wanted no part of him. Twenty eight to seven. Business decision. And then Pittsburgh got one more touchdown to cut of twenty eight to fourteen. But that's all they would do. Baltimore ran out the last six h six of the game, twenty eight to fourteen. Ravens candidate number three, the Bills over the Broncos.
Speaker 1: This is the answer. This is the answer to you.
Speaker 3: All right. Here's how the game started. Nance egging on Romo. Here we go, Jim five plays again, five plays, seventy yards, took to twenty four nicks to Troy Franklin for forty three seven and nothing Broncos. They would never score again. Seven to three down Buffalo. Thirteen plays, eighty one yards cook in from five. Ten to seven Buffalo. Then after a great fake punt was executed by Denver, they couldn't do anything with it. Riley Dixon and Mimes Junior. They still had a punt. They punted to the one. Buffalo can't do anything. Denver gets it back. They matriculate from the eight, Lot's fifty yard field goal tried doinks off the right, up right. It remains ten to seven Buffalo at the half. This is the game. You chose the biggest blow. It was ten to seven.
Speaker 2: At the half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, third quarter, thirteen to seven. Now, uh, Sir Tan by the way, completely holding Kincaid in the end zone. Uncalled that. That was ridiculous holding them the three You sent it, Jim Denver three and now Buffalo gets the ball back. They'reup thirteen to seven. Nine plays, seventy three yards, five thirty four after an unsportsman like extends the drive. Six plays later, fourth and one of the Denver twenty four. Remember it's thirteen to seven at this point, fourth and one of the Denver twenty four. They go into a shotgun. Alan probably looking to run, can't to tie Johnson back of the end zone, feet up over the end line, hands underneath the ball.
Speaker 1: Touchdown. It's really close. Is this gonna be a touchdown? Most likely?
Speaker 3: Yoh my goodness, oh my god. Romo is annoying the nineteen to seven Buffalo. By the way, two point tried to Coleman twenty one to seven, and the route was on at this point. Buffalo next time, after a Denver three and out first play fourth quarter, Alan to Samuel to complete for fifty five on a three play fifty eight yard drive on third and six, twenty eight to seven. They would end at thirty one to seven. Buffalo wins it going away. By the way, just to before you answer your question, Buffalo seventy two plays to Denver's forty two, Baltimore seventy two plays to Pittsburgh's forty five. Buffalo is the biggest boat of all these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand, I understand Baltimore first half, but man, this was after it looked like it was gonna be close. Once we got into the second half of this game. Bill's just leaning on that running game. Denver can't do anything to stop it. It was just yes, it could. It took a took a couple of big plays for touchdowns to get them to that point, but it's it.
Speaker 3: Never felt endanger. The only difference between the three is both Buffalo and both Buffalo and was it Philly they let the opponent hang around a while, whereas Baltimore was just like, boom, you're done, right, You're absolutely done.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I mean we're talking one drive from Denver, right like when we're talking one drive, that's it. Here we go, Jim. It just I just the way that Buffalo I mean, I cannot wait for this game next week, but the way that Buffalo can just lean on that running game between Cook and Allen and it's pick your poison. You're not gonna be able to stop us over the course four downs.
Speaker 3: So I guess Baltimore minus two and a half and it's Buffalo minus one.
Speaker 1: It is opened Buffalo one and a half. I think most places we are, Oh this is interesting.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I thought this would happen. We are on both sides favorites. I'm seeing there we go DraftKings Ravens one and a half. So this is coming my way, just circa Buffalo one right now. Okay, so this is coming my way, just like the Washington was coming my way, Chrissy Andrews. Mico might have said, I like your line better for both of those, I'm very surprised that that Buffalo open is the favorite here and again, no disrespect.
Speaker 3: I got Baltimore. I got Buffalo's the third best team in football. I just have Baltimore's number one. I don't Baltimore. Baltimore's a game. I don't know who's beating that. The question is can they have their A game every time out?
Speaker 1: I agree with that Stevement. Yeah, Baltimore's a game offensively is especially offensively is the best thing in the I'm waiting for the Lamar Jackson game to show up in the bad way. You're that guy, I'm that guy. You're that guy. I'm that guy. Speak for half of them. I will not this will not be a big bet for me, Gil, but I will end up on Buffalo in some shit. It's only a thing until it's not the only thing till is not. I asked before.
Speaker 3: Wild Card weekend, I said, remember I got sports talk radio issue. I said, who's got the most pressure on him? And I and mine was between Baltimore and Minnesota where I said, Okay, Baltimore, Lamar Jackson's got this playoff stigma. Minnesota fourteen and three. You don't want to lose, you don't want to crap out immediately after a fourteen and three season. So I think it was between those two Baltimore showed no signs of any pressure none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, there's a there's a major difference. I mean there's multiple big differences in this year's team compared the past years. But Derek Henry helps right there. Lamar being able to rely on a competent running game behind but that's not just him, is massive. So we'll see, Uh see I carry if that carry's over to Buffalo. I can't wait for this game.
Speaker 3: Who's got the more pressure in this game? To ask that question again of Baltimore, Buffalo, Lamar Jackson or Josh at allan think it's still I think it's still Lamar because I think Josh is perceived to have a Patrick Mahomes problem as opposed to a playoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other one that's like maybe after this week, and it was Mike Tobalin and the Steelers that have the most pressure on them because Wow, we're gonna fire fire Mike Toblins, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Trade Mike Tomlin. There's all kinds of people saying stuff.