Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final news roundup and information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: All right, News Roundup, Information Overload. Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Donald Trump is first hundred hours, forget his first hundred days has been moving at the speed of light. It was an honor and a privilege to be back in the Oval Office with him for his very first interview. You can see he's on the move today. He's been in North Carolina, headed to California, then headed to Nevada. And the president's doing what he does. This is an interview Joe Biden could never do. It went across two nights on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. So many people complimented it, so many people watched it, and I'm very grateful, But I think it is worth airing here on radio in case you missed part of it, or just hearing it again and you can hear the depth and detail of what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the moment.
Speaker 1: Walked back in this office, this desk, this room.
Speaker 3: Your carpet. How do you feel well?
Speaker 4: It was a lot of work and as you know, I felt that we shouldn't have had it necessarily be here, could have been done a lot of work could it would have been over.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Inflation, we wouldn't have had the Afghanistan disaster, wouldn't have October seventh with Israel or so many people were killed, and you wouldn't have a Ukraine war going on. But with all that being said, I think it's bigger. It's bigger than if it were more traditional.
Speaker 1: Only the second time in history. Yeah, somebody didn't have consecutive terms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they say it's historically bigger. I don't know about that, but I can say it shows a couple of things.
Speaker 3: It showed us that the.
Speaker 4: Radical left their philosophies and policies.
Speaker 3: They are horrible. They don't work.
Speaker 4: You look at crime, you look at what's gone on the border. You look at what's going to happen, the crime, I mean, the crime that's going to happen. But I think we got there just in the nick of time. But we still have you covered better than anybody. We have terrorists in our country by the thousands. We have murderers in our country by the tens of thousands.
Speaker 3: We have numbers that came out.
Speaker 4: Eleven thousand people that murdered are now free and walking around in our country. And of them, I think forty eight percent they say killed more than one person, and they're walking around.
Speaker 3: They came out of jails from other countries, and you.
Speaker 5: Know people they've emptied their jails.
Speaker 4: I would if I were the president or a prime minister or something of another country, I'd empty my jails right into America, into the United States.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: And many of them did it. If you look at Venezuela, their crime rate is down now seventy eight percent because they took their street gangs and they moved them into the United States.
Speaker 3: And you're seeing that in Colorado and.
Speaker 4: Los Angeles and other places.
Speaker 3: And we're going to take care of it.
Speaker 1: Before we get into there's so much substance that you are inheriting a lot of problems, a lot of things that actually scare me.
Speaker 3: And I want to get to all that. But I want to and I will get to all of that.
Speaker 6: They're all solvable problems, I agree, They're all solvable. Not easy with time, effort, money, unfortunately, but they're all solvable.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 4: We can get our country back. But if we didn't win this race. I really believe our country would have been lost forever.
Speaker 1: Were there moments, I mean when you think of what they threw at you, and I know you signed this declaration about no more weaponization, and we know that the preempted partners came up on Joe's way out. But you were facing a civil trial, a criminal trial, conviction, sentencing, Jack Smith, DC, Florida, Fannie Wallis.
Speaker 3: I mean you you.
Speaker 1: Fought through all of that to get back right here in this office. What people don't know is over there's a little red button you push.
Speaker 3: You scare people.
Speaker 1: People think it's the nuclear button, but it's really, you know, something else. It's so user for a different purpose. But the question I have was, at any point, did you doubt you would be back here?
Speaker 4: So it's a great question. It's something I don't think about. I never really thought about it. I don't think about you will i'd be back. I just do it. I get it done. I get things done. I'm good at getting things done, and I set my mind to it. As you know, we had a great election in twenty sixteen. I had a much better election in twenty twenty. And if I didn't have that election. I wouldn't have run if I thought that I didn't get the number of votes.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 4: Reported that I got almost seventy five million votes, and that was their numbers. That wasn't the numbers, that was their numbers. That was more than anybody has he's gotten in history, any sitting president had ever gotten and you lost. Had I got gotten like fifty million or forty million or sixty million, I would never have run. But that was like a poll. But I had a different attitude. Too big to rig.
Speaker 1: Pole came out just in the last twenty four hours by insider advantage. That's Matt Towery. He nailed twenty sixteen and twenty twenty four great pollsters, you know, and he gave you a fifty six percent of pro writing. He also said up Congress, and I had a town hall with members of Congress last night that that seventy percent of respondents want Congress to unite behind your agenda.
Speaker 3: I watched that show.
Speaker 4: It was a great show, and you had some great people in the background. I know every one of them, and they're really patriots. I just saw the love, you know, as the speaker who's doing a terrific job the speaker is answering questions, and I saw the acknowledgment and the love they had, And those are tough people behind him. You know, these are not easy people.
Speaker 3: There are others that are tougher.
Speaker 4: I said, well, I don't know that this is a tough group. If they want to be, they're not nobody much tougher. But they're very unified. I think they're going to do.
Speaker 1: A great yet, but they have a small majority. You're going to need to do some of these things legislatively. You will probably play the largest role and uniting them both in the.
Speaker 3: House and Senate reconciliation.
Speaker 1: The Senate a very strict rules governing how they can do it.
Speaker 3: One big beautiful bill, two bills? Do you care? At this point? I don't care, as long as we get to the final answer.
Speaker 5: I like the concept of the one bill.
Speaker 4: I guess I said, one big, beautiful and that's what everyone faces. Actually, it's sort of a nice sound to it. But I do like that concept. It could be something else. It could be a.
Speaker 3: Smaller bill and a big bill.
Speaker 4: But as long as we get to the right answer now, I will say that Los Angeles has changed everything because a lot of money's going to be necessary for Los Angeles, and a lot of people on the other side want that to happen in North Carolina to well, they don't care about North Carolina. The Democrats don't care about North Carolina. What they've done with FEMA is so bad. FEMA is a whole nother discussion because all it does is complicate everything. FEMA has not done their job for the last four years.
Speaker 3: You know, I had FEMA working really well.
Speaker 4: We had hurricanes in Florida, we had Alabama tornadoes. But unless you have certain types of leadership, it's really it gets in the way. And FEMA is going to be a whole big discussion very shortly because I'd rather see the states take care of their own problems if they have a tornado someplace, and if they let that state.
Speaker 5: Oklahoma is very competent. I love Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Seventy seven out of seventy seven districts and that's never been done before. I did it three times. I've been think of it three times.
Speaker 3: Never have been done.
Speaker 4: Ronald Reagan had the record six fifty six out of seventy seven. I got seventy seven out of seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Say, I have to love a place like that. I love Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: But you know what, if they get hit with the tornado or something, let Oklahoma fix it. You don't need and then the federal government can help them out.
Speaker 5: With the money.
Speaker 4: The FEMA is getting in the way of everything, and the Democrats actually use FEMA not.
Speaker 3: To help North Carolina. It makes no sense.
Speaker 5: So I'm stopping on Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm stopping in North Carolina first stop because those people were treated very badly by Democrats, and.
Speaker 3: I'm stopping there.
Speaker 4: We're going to get that thing straight out because they're still suffering from hurricane from months ago.
Speaker 3: And then I'm going to Then I'm going to go to California. Go. Do you meet with Gavin? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't even thought about it. Look, Gavin's got one thing he can do. He can release the water that comes from the There is massive amounts of water, rain water and mountain water that comes through with the snow comes down as it melts. There's so much water they're releasing it into the Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 5: And I told him for it's a political thing for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: I told you the tape.
Speaker 1: You set it to him in front of him in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: I set it to him in front of the media and everything else, and nobody talks about it.
Speaker 3: The media never picks it up. You put it out.
Speaker 4: I was so happy to see that tape because some people said, is that possible.
Speaker 5: They have water coming down.
Speaker 4: From the Pacific Northwest talking about of water, so much water that they'd have to let some of it go at some point. They don't need reservoirs. They don't need any of they're spending all this money on these reservoirs. If and they're fake reservoirs, you know they're But.
Speaker 3: The unsoirs were empty.
Speaker 1: The hydrants didn't work, and they're not practicing the science of forestry, which is.
Speaker 4: Sprieklands didn't work in the homes because they had no water. To think of it, we have sprinklers, think of it with they didn't have any water. If I hydrants live in hard to believe in the place. That's place it says.
Speaker 3: We had a conversation and the question.
Speaker 7: You asked me, maybe in the end it will be better that if I came back in four years and we talked about history.
Speaker 1: After World War Two, Winston Churchill was thrown out, but they brought him back over Cleveland. He is the only other American president that did not serve consecutive terms.
Speaker 3: My answer to.
Speaker 1: You was, I thought it would be bigger if you came back.
Speaker 3: It's turning out to be bigger.
Speaker 4: And I think one thing is happening is people are learning that they can't govern and that their policies are terrible. I mean, they don't want to see a woman get pummeled by a man in a boxing ring. No, they don't want to see men in women's sports.
Speaker 3: And other ways.
Speaker 4: They don't want to see him, and they don't want to have transgender for everyone.
Speaker 3: But let me go to the border. We do breaking news today.
Speaker 1: I ran into Tom Holman as I was walking in today and so far three hundred and eight total arrests, two hundred ninety six detained detainees, and the first deployment of military assets to the US border. The deployment includes active duty troops in the National Guard. And here's my biggest fear and concern, beyond the Iranian assassination squads, is we.
Speaker 3: Now know fourteen million.
Speaker 1: We don't know how many godaways, we don't know the total number, but we have known terrorists in our country. We have known murderers, rapists, we have violent criminals, cartel members and gang members. Now, I would imagine if you came from Iran and Syria and Egypt, in Afghanistan and Russia and China and Venezuela, you didn't come here because you want a better life for your children. I would imagine those known terrorists are planning an attack on our homeland.
Speaker 3: At a moment's notice.
Speaker 1: You're going to be in this desk, maybe sitting at this desk, or maybe up in the residence, and they're going to call you down in the situation room because our homeland is under attack. I would like to be wrong, but when you have known terrorists, you have to believe that they're going to they are going to attack all life. That would change the trajectory, that moment of your entire presidency. That has to weigh on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 4: And I know I've watched you for a lot of years, and you actually make one statement before you say that, you say one hundred percent certain I do.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty big statement. And then I say, I pray to God I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope you're wrong too. And I won't comment but I tend to agree with you.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens. Look, we have a lot of great people right now, a lot.
Speaker 5: Of great, great people on this situation.
Speaker 3: This was a.
Speaker 4: Gross miscarriage of common sense to allow people to come in and I've done this twenty one million people and a large percentage of them are criminals.
Speaker 3: All over the world. This is not just South America.
Speaker 4: This isn't you know. We talked Venezuela. That's a big abuser. But these are countries from these are ands to Congo, the countries that you don't even think of. The Congo has emptied their prisons out into the United States. We're not thinking about the Congo. We're thinking about South America. It's much more than South America. But prisons from all over the world have been emptied out into our country by Biden allowing it to happen.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if he knew what the hell was going on. But who would want this?
Speaker 4: I always say to people, you know, you always like to understand, like in a business that you want to understand the other side, what do they want something you know, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: You figure it out. And there's usually an answer almost so was I don't.
Speaker 4: Understand why does somebody want open borders where they say the vote okay, but I did well with Hispanic vote. If you're looking at Hispanic they say they do it because they want to think they're going.
Speaker 3: To stay in power. It's going to keep better for Democrats. I don't really believe that.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing I asked, why would somebody say that open borders are good where jails and mental institutions from other countries and gang members right off the streets of the toughest cities in the world are being brought to the United States of America and emptied out into our country. Why would anybody that even likes You don't have to love our country, you have to like it. Why would anybody that likes our country? The Democrats allow that to happen, And even now I watch them on television, they're trying to justify it. You can't justify it. The only reason it can be is two reasons. You're stupid. And I don't think they're stupid. I think anybody that cheats that much in that well is not stupid. You're either stupid or you hate the country. Those are the only two reasons.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come back more on the other side, My Oval Office interview with Donald Trump, and we'll have part two of that on the other side of the News at the bottom of the half hour, and much much more. We'll tell you about Hannity tonight. Mel Gibson, by the way, we'll be a guest nine Eastern Hannity, Fox News. We'll continue. All right, here's more my Oval Office interview with President Donald Trump, just on day three of his presidency second term.
Speaker 3: Let me ask about the economy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so well, the tax cuts be permanent, no tax on tips, no tax on Social Security, no tax on overtime. And explain when you talk about all of this money under our feet, you know, and the golden era of America and energy, you know, Drill, baby, drill, how do you get these companies to invest billions and how quickly are they going to extract this energy and maybe supply Western Europe? Because I agree with you, it's money that will save this country.
Speaker 4: We are more oil and gas than any other country and we're going to have more. And with n war, you know, which he ended, and war's the biggest n war could be the inth Alaska could be as big or bigger than Saudi Arabia. We have more than any other country. It's a great thing. It's a great asset because China doesn't have that. I mean, China does not have that. They have to go out the old fashion way and buy it. We have more than anybody. We're going to become a wealthy country again, and energy is going to lead the way. But there'll be other things also, tariffs, because tariffs, you know, we were our wealthiest in the eighteen nineties. Okay, And by the way, we're going to rename Mount McKinley into Mount McKinley because he was a great president from Ohio.
Speaker 5: Came he was a senator from Ohio.
Speaker 4: He was a very successful businessman who believes strongly in tariffs. He ran for the Senate, he one, he ran for the presidency, he won. He was ultimately assassinated in his second term, but he made the country very rich.
Speaker 3: And Teddy Roosevelt.
Speaker 4: Then came along, and I'm not knocking Teddy Roosevelt, but he spent the money that was made during the McKinley years and he did a lot of great things.
Speaker 3: Like building the Panama Canal.
Speaker 4: The most expensive thing, relatively, the most expensive thing we've.
Speaker 3: Ever built is the Panama Canal. And you're serious.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately Jimmy Carter gave it away for one dollar. Oh no, we're gonna have to take it back. China is running the Panama can now right now. That wasn't the deal and that you should have never been given well that the deal was not that China is going to run the Panama can Now.
Speaker 1: If we became energy dominant and we provided all of Western Europe with our energy, wouldn't that helped bankrupt putin number one? He wouldn't be able to fund his wars and number two wouldn't And I think that would make the world a safer place.
Speaker 3: And the amount of money we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about, would America have become the single most energy wealthy country in the world.
Speaker 3: Would that mean for paying down our debt? Safe?
Speaker 4: We will supply the whole world with energy. That's what we have for hundreds of years. We could supply the whole with at this moment the best energy because natural gas is clean and it's powerful. You need power, and it's consistent, not like wind. The wind blows and then a doesen't blow and the things goes to fortune that made in China.
Speaker 3: They killed the.
Speaker 4: Birds and they're horrible. We don't want windmills in this country. I'm going to put it. We're putting an order and I've already sort of done it. We don't want windmills. If you have a house and you're in vision of a windmill, your house is worth half. It's a disaster. And nobody wants them. And they're the most expensive energy of any kind of energy.
Speaker 3: You know what else?
Speaker 4: People don't like those massive solar fields built over land that cover ten.
Speaker 3: Miles by ten miles. I mean, they're ridiculous, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Every and by the way, you know where the panels come from. One hundred percent of the panels they made.
Speaker 3: In China, made in China.
Speaker 1: You got a call with President She. We have three top geopolitical foes. We have Russia, China and Iran. I want to ask you about all three. You put out a statement on Putin today. We'll get to that, but let's start. You had a conversation with President She. We have problems with them. They have territorial ambitions with Taiwan, intellectual property, theft they're unfair trade practices.
Speaker 4: Had that conversation go, It went fine. It was a good, friendly conversation. I had a great relationship with him prior to COVID. I had a very good relationship with him. I thought it was a very good conversation. We've had other communication before that. They are a very ambitious country. He's a very ambitious man. He's a man that was you know, I don't want to be naive and save my friend, but he was like my friend. We had a very good relationship. I had a very good relationship with Putin also, I have I would say Iran is a different story. I would be honest with you, Randize a whole different thing.
Speaker 3: That's a religious deal. That is very dangerous. That's a very very dangerous. It's a very dangerous situation. That could be a big problem.
Speaker 5: You know with Kim Jong lun, you know you can make a deal with she.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you can prevent she from his territorial desire to take Taiwan? Can you make a deal with him on making warfare trade practices? Because I know you when you say no.
Speaker 4: I could do that because we have something that they want. We have with a pot of gold. Don't forget we paid. You know, I lost to China last year one trillion dollars one trillion because of their stupidity with their trade policies.
Speaker 3: Now I put tariffs on China. We took in.
Speaker 4: Hundreds of billions of dollars and Biden was unable to end them because there was so much money. You couldn't do it in terms of the budget. He wanted to end him. He did everything he could to end him. He couldn't get it done. But we have one very big power over China, and that's tariffs. And they don't want them, and I'd rather not have to use it. But it's a tremendous power over China. China gets a lot of its money from the United States. They use that money to build the military. Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 3: We have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Ts and Russia's hypersonic we don't, oh you raised.
Speaker 4: During Obama's administration they sold the design for the Russia stole the design. They got it from US. US some bad person gave them design. It was our giant.
Speaker 5: Now I authorized the building.
Speaker 4: Of hypersonic and we're doing super hypersonic actually, which is even a step better and we'll have them starting fairly shortly. But Russia got them and they built them, whereas they stole them during the Obama administration. Obama, not Biden, not anyone else. They probably sole plenty from Biden. We'll hear about that too. But they sold the hypersonic stuff and they made hypersonic vessels.
Speaker 1: Well, we have the resources for the next generation of warfare. I don't believe we're going to fight future wars on battlefields. They're going to be fought and air conditioning much different.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I heard you say that last night. They're going to be taught.
Speaker 4: In a lot of different ways, including offices. But you know, very big things are becoming drones now. Drones are becoming.
Speaker 3: More important than the button.
Speaker 4: I said the other day to somebody with great knowledge who actually will bringing into the administration. I was saying a certain type of fighters yet that I really like. He said, well, it's good if you don't like the pilot that flies it, because the chances of him coming back are very small.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. You said. In other ways, the technology is changing and we have to be in the front of it. We have to be And you said that about Ai, which I believe is brilliant.
Speaker 1: You put out a truth on Vladimir Putin today. You seem to have had a and relateationship with him.
Speaker 3: That and you've talked about ending.
Speaker 1: This war in Europe and you've got to end it quickly?
Speaker 3: How quickly can it end? Should end immediately?
Speaker 5: Should have never started, that would never have started our work.
Speaker 3: I used to talk to Putin about it.
Speaker 4: Ukraine was the apple of his eye, but there was no chance that he would ever do it, and he didn't do it for four years.
Speaker 3: He didn't him.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it, but I will tell you it's got to end. And if you look at the I'm just talking from a human life. I don't care Russia Ukraine. These are human beings that are just being slaughtered on this battlefield by the minions. They've already died in cities. The cities are like demolition sites. There many people died. One thing with the Ukraine War, you're going to find many more people died than think. This is a war that should have never started. Biden did a horrible, horrible job in allowing that war to start. Should have never started. It had never started. It wasn't even tough from that standpoint.
Speaker 3: One thing. So he allowed energy to go up, way up.
Speaker 4: If he brought it down, the world wouldn't have started because putno Wo wouldn't have had that money.
Speaker 3: Puttin makes all his money.
Speaker 4: And energy, and Biden let it go to a record, and Putting had so much money he was able to do it. But that's only one thing. That wasn't even the biggest reason. What was said at the time was so bad. I said, he's going to drive that guy into doing.
Speaker 3: This Monday recursion.
Speaker 4: He said, he used the word minor incursion. That was all, but he said things worse than that. And Putting shouldn't have done it too. I mean, I'm not blaming only when Putin shouldn't have done it. He shouldn't have done it, and it has to stop. You know, they've lost about eight hundred and fifty thousand Russian soldiers and seven hundred thousand Ukrainian soldiers.
Speaker 3: And the Ukraine has been devastated. You never will it be.
Speaker 1: A negotiated settlement and will you lead the negotiation?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope so.
Speaker 5: And I put out of truth today that really strong and I mean it. And if they don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put massive tariff do what if they don't settle this war soon? Like almost to me, I'm gonna put massive tariffs in Russia and massive taxes and also big sanctions.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to do that, you know, I love the Russian people, They're great people.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that. But we've got to get this war ended.
Speaker 4: And if they don't make a settlement like fast and Zelenski, I will say this, he wants to settle now, he's had enough. He shouldn't have allowed this to happen either, you know, if he's no angel, he shouldn't have allowed this war to happen. First of all, he's fighting a much bigger entity. Okay, much bigger when he was, you know, talking so brave and so now two things happened. They were brave, but we gave them billions of dollars. The United States spent two hundred billion dollars more than Europe.
Speaker 3: Why did we spend more? You know why? Because Biden never asked Europe to spend more. They spend two.
Speaker 1: Hundred years Russia proxy.
Speaker 4: War because of look, Zelensky was fighting a much bigger entity. Much bigger, much more powerful. He shouldn't have done that, because we could have made a deal and it would have been a deal that would have been it would have been a nothing deal. I could have made that deal so easily, and Zelinsky decided that I want to fight. You know, they have thirty thousand army tanks. Russia has thirty thousand army tanks. Zelensky had none. Practically, you don't fight now. Then we started pouring equipment, pouring poor and pouring, and they had the bravery to use the equipment. But in the end that as the war has to be settled. So the field is interesting because it's very flat. It's great farmland, okay, very flat. There's no protection. The only thing that's stopping a bullet that gets shot they can go for miles is a human body.
Speaker 3: And they're being hit left and right, and.
Speaker 4: They're losing millions of people, young, beautiful people are dying on the battlefield, and.
Speaker 3: It's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Zelenski did say for the first time that he would be open to negotiating.
Speaker 5: He says that you may have said that a long time ago.
Speaker 3: You put a run in a different category. I keep reading and I talked to myself. They're religious zealots. It's different. Okay, I'll give you an example. Kim Jong on.
Speaker 4: When I came in, I met with Obama right there. We said and we talked. I said, what's the biggest threat North Korea?
Speaker 3: You guys were yucking it up in the church. Yeah, we were somebody. I'll tell you what we said someday, you'll tell we had. We had a nice time.
Speaker 4: But he said North Korea is the biggest thing. And I solved that problem and I got along with him. He's not a religious zealot. He happens to be a smart guy. Kim Jong un is a smart guy. You reach out to him again, I will. Yeah, me and I got a lot that's going to kill.
Speaker 3: Me, and I don't want to. I'm not about You're not Joe either.
Speaker 5: I'm not Joe.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: They had very strong rules Obama staff, two last questions, room speaking, and Joe they usually didn't let him start.
Speaker 3: Now that's the best part of the interview right there.
Speaker 2: All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. During Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, we expect the confirmation vote. It's expected to be close. I know JD. Vans will be in the Senate Chamber. Uh and we're hoping that Peek gets across the finish line. Anyway, we will have full coverage of all of that. Chad program will also be with US. Reverend Franklin Ram who's with Donald Trump in North Carolina. He will be with US tonight. Actor Mel Gibson will join US tonight. Doctor Drew Pinsky tonight, Senator Mark Way Mullen tonight, Scott Brown, Brian Bremberg, Victor Davis Hansen. You DVR Hannity, Fox News. Where Pete hag Set's confirmation vote nine easton. Then, by the way, they're moving straight to Christy No. Nine Eastern. It's all happening, Hannity, Fox News. We'll see you tonight. Have a great weekend. Back here on Monday.