Speaker 1: Wake up, wake up in the mall and the radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Already lunchbox, mor get too, Steve bred I'm trying to put you through fog.
Speaker 1: He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is, the Bobby ball.
Speaker 2: We have ninety seconds to get as many Morning Corny is correct as we possibly can.
Speaker 1: You guys, ready, ready, mean lunchbox, Eddie, go the Morning Corny?
Speaker 3: What does a duck use to solve math problems?
Speaker 1: Later, let's go?
Speaker 3: Okay, what are the coolest letters in the alphabet?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cold? Cold? Cool? Col?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What are the coolest letters? ABC? Coolest letters? We ask it again?
Speaker 3: What are the coolest letters in the alphabet? R?
Speaker 5: SV?
Speaker 1: But? What's cold? Do you the coolest? Okay? Ac ay, that's it? Go go like that? What you're killing time?
Speaker 6: What does an overqualified circle have radius?
Speaker 1: Too much radius? Circumstance not unsycrificed.
Speaker 3: No, what's it again? What does an overqualified circle have?
Speaker 1: Too much area? Circle?
Speaker 5: Round about?
Speaker 1: An over roundabout qualified circle?
Speaker 5: I don't even understand.
Speaker 1: Sphere around, it's around, it's all around. What do you ask it again?
Speaker 3: I can't help. What does an overqualified circle.
Speaker 1: Have I start well rounded?
Speaker 2: It's right, full circle, three hundred and sixty degrees, three and sixty.
Speaker 1: She's happened sixty?
Speaker 3: Oh, she's got a degree sixty degrees.
Speaker 7: Three hundred sixty degrees.
Speaker 1: Okay for qualify you got? I mean got it? Don't yet?
Speaker 3: Go? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 6: What animal isn't allowed to take tests at school?
Speaker 1: Koala, cheetah, that's good, all right, hit the song. No, you're not gonna get it. We're gonna play never Gonna Get It.
Speaker 2: There's your question. One thirty of us submit we've stolen this item. One third of us and we've stolen this item, according to a wallet hub survey. One third of us admit we have stolen this item.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go over talk to Adrian, who's on the phone first. The game is called never Gonna Get It because it is impossible to get but you'll have many opportunities to get it. One third of us admit we've stolen this item. Now, Adrian, you get to guess yourself first, so it can be anything.
Speaker 1: Throw it out there. What do you think did you say from a restaurant? No, I just had stolen this item. Period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be anything. That's why it's called never gonna get go ahead.
Speaker 1: A fountain, like a pen, you know, like a writing pen. Great, that's good, love it anybody else that pen? No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, Adriane has a guest pin. She didn't get it. Now I'm gonna read it again. According to a recent wallet hub survey, one third of US admit we've stolen this item.
Speaker 1: What is it? No, you're not gonna get it. You're never gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: No, you're not gonna get it. You never.
Speaker 2: All right, So, now, Adrian, you'll get to pick two of the show members. If they get it right, you win. They are representing you. So you have Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie, and Morgan.
Speaker 1: Other might feel about their answers really good, pretty good.
Speaker 2: So Lunchbox screamed, he feels great about it, but he always does every time.
Speaker 1: Morgan said she feels pretty good. Amy, how you.
Speaker 3: Feel I feel okay, okay.
Speaker 2: According to a recent wallet hub survey, one third of US admit we've stolen this item.
Speaker 1: Adrian picked two players here.
Speaker 8: I will pick Lunchbox and Morgan.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to Morgan first.
Speaker 3: Morgan, what do you have well, I had had something in it.
Speaker 9: As soon as she said restaurant, I was like, yep, we're on the same wavelength.
Speaker 3: I'm going with a cup from a restaurant.
Speaker 1: It's not bad stealing a glass.
Speaker 9: I was really dumb and I did it one time when I was younger because there was really cool.
Speaker 3: They had really cool classes.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we'll see if that happens. It's a tough one. I mean, if I stole in a glass, I am no.
Speaker 2: Oh, well there's two of the five yeah, one third lunchbox.
Speaker 1: What do you have Wi Fi?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: That's really good, I guess man.
Speaker 2: So we'll go to Morgan first. Morgan says, it's a glass. Adrian, do you think it's a glass?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: It is not a glass. Now, let's go to lunchbox. He says Wi Fi. How do you feel about that answer?
Speaker 1: I know that lunchbox likes to get a lot of things for free, so he would, yeah.
Speaker 2: For lunch. If there were an expert in stealing and theft, did probably be him. Yeah, The answer is WiFi.
Speaker 1: Did anybody else have Wi Fi? No? No, what did you have? Eddie? I had shampoo, Hotel shampoo.
Speaker 2: Amy, Fountain Drink, Lunchbox, you are the expert in theft the Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: Adrian wins the prize, Lunchbox wins the game. Amy.
Speaker 2: I'll read you the first part of the story. Give me your theory as to what's happening here. Okay, So this woman calls and goes, hey, I bought these these underwear and.
Speaker 1: Ordered them.
Speaker 2: They came in the mail and my daughter warm, but she got pregnant though to wear on the underwear.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think happened here? Because I'll give you the rest of the context.
Speaker 3: But I think that her daughter had sex and she's in denial.
Speaker 1: Oh so definitely where my mind would have gone.
Speaker 6: She's got some shame about that for her self, like, oh, I can't believe this happened to my daughter, So I need to come up with some crazy excuse.
Speaker 1: So the staff at the place was like, hey, it's not possible.
Speaker 2: No, she said, no, it's the only way my daughter could have gotten pregnant.
Speaker 1: I demand an explanation, the only way.
Speaker 6: Yes, So she asked the same question to her daughter, I demand an explanation.
Speaker 1: Just went with the underwear.
Speaker 2: So all attempts to convince the woman that her theory was psychologically impossible and physiologically, I mean more than psychological, it just can't happen. So in the end, Customer Service told her that there is no chance it could have happened, and that they will not really be a part of this anymore because there's no chance the underwear could act. So then the woman went public with their own version of the story, published the messages between her and Customer Service on social media.
Speaker 1: And it went viral and no one is saying what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Now more people are gonna know her daughter is pregnant. If she had any shame.
Speaker 6: Around this, she's built a larger story than she needed to.
Speaker 3: I mean, gosh, I kind of feel bad for the daughter.
Speaker 2: The mom even had a theory that it could have been like the boss of the company, that he done something to the underwear, and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, well, humor you he just had a phasectomy, oh got him and they didn't even need to do that.
Speaker 3: Then she'd be like, well, there's a one percent chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So in the end, two things have happened here, one like you said, that's where my mind goes. But The other one could be what if she just was wanting to scam them out of free underwear or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, she should come up with a better plan.
Speaker 1: That's like, what about what.
Speaker 2: About you need a butter knife to cut butter bring a machine gun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you need a butter knife.
Speaker 6: To say I've been wearing the sunderwear and now I have a.
Speaker 3: Rash or something like.
Speaker 2: Your daughter had a kid from underwear? Right, that's unbelievable. Sam Hunt Outskirts, Bobby Bones. You guys call us if you want eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, Thank you guys for listening.
Speaker 1: They call a pool squatting.
Speaker 2: It's if someone goes and to start swimming in your pool and it's like, I'm swimming, we'll get out, No, I'm here, okay. Or if you're gone for like a week, and they go every day even if you.
Speaker 1: You know you're not home, they just still go and swim every day.
Speaker 2: So a guy who broke into a private complex for a swim because he was swimming it wasn't his place, but he jumped and now he's paralyzed from the neck down.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's suing.
Speaker 2: But the man who is aged eighteen at the time of the accident in twenty twenty two, was taking part of the Dangerous Pool Squatting challenge of illegally accessing a stranger's pool when he was injured. Now he's taking the apartment's management company to court to sue for negligence. He says the owners are still responsible for ensuring the pools upkeep under the Civil Code. The owners of the house said they told the teenager to leave and there's a sign of the entrance of the pool, clearly showing the depth at each end, but he chose not to listen.
Speaker 1: It's from the Daily Mail. Now.
Speaker 2: I feel bad that he's paralyzed, obviously, and he was doing something that we would think, Ay, kids will be kids, they'll just go and jump in pools or do whatever kids do. However, that wasn't your pool. You weren't supposed to be there. You're gonna sue.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: It's like when someone breaks into a house and like falls and hurts themselves.
Speaker 2: And there have been stories before where they've like slipped, yeah, and hurt themselves badly, and they sue the homeowner, and you can sue for anything. A judge can go boom. We're tossing it out. I feel bad this kid's paralyzed because he was just doing a kid thing. But no, this says a terrible president if they even listen to this, if the judge doesn't go, uh, what's court case number one? It's the pool squatting case. So you're heard on the Bobby Bone show out throw it out. If he doesn't do that immediately, this is a terrible president.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And obviously this was some sort of like yeah, you said community or like people live there.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it was marked.
Speaker 6: But like if people were squatting at a private, private residence, like nobody has the nobody's like ten feet deep.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't have the markers on your personal bit.
Speaker 2: But if you're squatting, period, whatever happens to you. It's like international waters. There are no laws anything that happens to you. If a lion eats you while you're in my house and you shouldn't be in my house, that showbiz baby. Yeah, I know, but sometimes I think people are being bit Yeah, I know it's being bit by dogs. Have been an issue before, Like someone breaks into a house, but then they claim, ah, I was just in the wrong house.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where I was and I got bit by the dog.
Speaker 2: Now you're breaking into the house and the dog bits you, and that's on you. Sometimes people have no comment sense whatsoever, unless they're like, well, this already sucks. I might as well sue just to see if I can have it, have some sort of consolation.
Speaker 6: Like maybe they'll just want to settle instead of going through the whole process.
Speaker 2: I hope the judge goes, yeah, I heard this in the Bobby Bone show. No, and that attorney you're suspended too.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead and say I don't think there's probably ever been a court case anywhere where a judge has been like, you know what I heard about this on the Bob Yet I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's always a first you guys hit us up eight seven, seven seventy seven Bobby questions or comments, we're ready for you.
Speaker 1: There's a new trend too on if you do Uber.
Speaker 2: Eats or door Dash, any of the food delivery apps, that people are buying a whole bunch of stuff and they're loading the tip up big time on the front end to make the person go, oh.
Speaker 1: I should drop this off first.
Speaker 2: Any sort of delivery service too, and then by the time they get to the house, right they drop it off, the person takes the tip away way way down.
Speaker 3: What I didn't know that the delivery person could see the tip amount.
Speaker 2: So not all apps they can, but some they can now. And there are times two where people a go like, I'll tip be huge, then they don't. I would just be worried about the second time they come to the house more than that time, Like if I screwed somebody over and I was like, hey, do that if you drop this off first, you get here in fifteen minutes, I'm gonna thirty dollars tip and they drop it off and you're like, jkjk four dollars. My concern would be, now they know where you live. Yeah, and they're gonna come squat in your pool and see you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What a good strategy. That's serious up quick once. Also a good strategy, so they know where you live and yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I live in fear of retaliation.
Speaker 1: In general for all things on Now with Katie in Ohio, Katie, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: So I just was listening when you're talking about the kid that's suing for the pool situation. And I just thought it was crazy because I about two months ago, was at the park with my husband and three kids and fell off of my bicycle and fell into tall grass and it was about a twelve and a half foot drop, and I broke my l one two and three and my left elbow and we like reached out to a lawyer turn here or whatever, and just because I had to be off work for three months, I you know, broke all these zones and there's no sign, no sense, nothing, and they everyone told us there's no case. So I just thought it was crazy that someone could do something like that and you know, be able to see. But we you know, we're told you're good.
Speaker 2: Well, I honestly I think both aren't a case. I think that kid shouldn't have a case. And I don't really know what exactly is happening with her, but I think if you're on a bike in a park and you fall off the bike.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think that the grass was deceiving of how maybe there should be like if there's a twelve foot drop, there should.
Speaker 12: Be some sort of so she was there was a grass was mode you know, not to fall off the bike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or there's a morning like twelve foot drop here.
Speaker 5: You know, I think you just fell off the bike. It wouldn't matter if the grass was mode or not. That was my whole, is the thing. There's no case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's it. Don't be a case of it. Again, we don't know her, We didn't see it. Also, what if there's a gator in there?
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Who knows what's in the grass.
Speaker 2: If it's really high, you don't know if there's a drop gator, there's a drug cartel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it now she's on sweet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I like, okay, right, Ryan, I mean right, you didn't fall off just because the grass was tall, right, You fell off because you just fell off.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, Like we were stopping and there's actually like you wouldn't think that you would fall and like fall down a ravine. But I lost my footing and I fell and I was falling on the grass, but it was a drop like I and we had to call the fire department and because the husband couldn't reach me. Honestly, I'm just glad it wasn't one of my kids. I have like three kids under the age of five. So you know, like if it was.
Speaker 1: We hate it was you.
Speaker 5: Are you good now though? Like are you back to biking?
Speaker 1: Are you still hurt back to biking?
Speaker 8: I'm okay. I still am in a lot of pain and occasionally when I do, like, you know, overdo it, I guess, but I'm a mom, so it's just kind of hard to not do things.
Speaker 1: And I wish.
Speaker 2: I felt differently because she does sound very nice. I'm glad it wasn't her kid, but I guess if the park something had made her wreck her bike. Yeah, like negligence within the path and the bike hit that. But if you're just falling into grass, you never quite.
Speaker 6: But I feel like a drop like that marked.
Speaker 1: Every should be marked.
Speaker 7: At least.
Speaker 1: But there's a reason her The attorney said you don't have a case.
Speaker 7: So did the attorneys say no case or did the judge say no case.
Speaker 8: No, the attorneys we talked to a couple of different ones and then said, like, there's no case because it's a county park district. And you know, I thing too, is like I feel like there should be a reeling or a fence or like beaus where I fell, there's a culvert pipe, so it dug deeper than anywhere else.
Speaker 2: I agree, But attorneys will take a case sometimes just to take your money, so they must have really known there was no case.
Speaker 1: We hate that for you.
Speaker 2: We don't want to sound a sensitive, but the case with the kid shouldn't be a case.
Speaker 1: And I hope you get to feeling better.
Speaker 2: Time for the news Bobby's story. California high school principle was placed on administrative leave after he seemingly danced inappropriately with the mascot during a PEP rally just three days into the new school year. And the headline says, California principal placed on leave. And they do use the word lap dance.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: New York Post has a story. Let me read some more of it if you hot. Colony High School principal Robert Noon yez. Oh he let the mascot lap dance him. Okay, but now he's getting up. Now he's had having the mascot down. Oh he did switch, So that's what I thought happened. Oh they're doing they're going dirt. Oh man, you can't do that, principal.
Speaker 1: It's not even that Listen, it's not even that bad.
Speaker 2: But as a principal, you have got to be while school hours are happening at a plus integrity because that is your job. And what is that a big bumblebee or a night or something and they're playing Pony, Come.
Speaker 1: Rid it my pony.
Speaker 3: Probably, I mean, think of it. That song, depending on how old the principle is, probably took him back.
Speaker 2: The Principal's like, I'm gonna get sixty. He's in a baseball jersey with number eighty six on it. He's in a rollie chair in the middle of the gym, and like the big mascots like coming up to him like ooh, And the Principle's like, ah.
Speaker 1: This is wild and I.
Speaker 2: And I would go, I get you. You're wrapped up in the moment of the pepper Ali. But this, if you're a principal, you can't let that moment wrap you up.
Speaker 1: That's the moment.
Speaker 2: The dance segment took a bizarre turn when NOONEYA has fire it off gold CONFETI at the mascot, whose seconds before also appeared to be dancing provocatively. The principle then stands up face to face with the mascot, trading places in the office chair. It sounds like weird, like fan fictions.
Speaker 3: Well, the way you're reading it is.
Speaker 2: Nuniaz approaches him and appears and places his hands on the mascot's chest. He then slides his hand down the character's chest before being surrounded by other excited students in the gym floor. A romance novel, dude, And then someone yells, what we're gonna say. The school is called Buhotch. It's spelled I don't know, I notice it, but it goes what happens to bu Hotch days at bu Hotch.
Speaker 1: He shouts into a mic. No that.
Speaker 2: In in in reality, it was probably some good fun where nothing actually bad. But you can't do that. You have to hold yourself to a higher standard. If you are a teacher or a principal. That's all hopefully what happens here. If he's a good principal, because I do believe. And if you've done many great things to help a whole lot of people, and you've been a plus and you finally have something to hops on that is bad. You don't immediately lose everything. It's like, okay, I have suspend you for a little bit. You'll come back. You've been a great principal. Now he sucked and he's had been another trouble.
Speaker 1: It's just like strike bring it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So hopefully if he's been a great principal, they don't fire fire him.
Speaker 1: But I think everybody can learn a lesson here.
Speaker 2: Don't play genuine pony when a mascot's around, because you don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: So hold on a lot of times the mascots are students.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the student, okay.
Speaker 6: But I don't know if it's a fellow faculty member because that also changes the game.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think the principle is still a trouble either.
Speaker 3: Way because the bumble bee's a minor.
Speaker 2: The bumblebees in a bumblebee suit, and it could be an eighteen year old, I don't know, it could be a senior. So I'm about were signing things we don't know. But it is a student and they shouldn't do that. Yeah, I'm getting turned on. I'm kidding the importance and please and thank you this from Women's Health. Please and thank you. Should I be something you just teach your kids to say. Marriage experts say, if anything, nice manners count even more when you're married, say please, and thank you for everything your partner does, making the bed, passing the butter, cleaning up after the dog. Being gracious and grateful for little things helps keep your bond healthy. What takes some people back when I talk to them as an adult man, because they may even be a bit younger than me, is I was raised to say yes, ma'am, No, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I don't really do surs a lot. Why not with other men?
Speaker 5: Oh don't eddie, Eddie? What guess he didn't have a dad round?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not that at all. I guess you know what. I never really said yes, sir. No, so I have a grandpa or dad.
Speaker 3: But you had coaches and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, like coach can't out. I'll say yes, sir. But I mean with the dudes, I feel like it's different.
Speaker 5: Dudes.
Speaker 2: I don't have to give as much respect as like a woman. And they're if someone's my age or I'll be or on the phone like I'm or yes ma'am. They're like, oh, they're like from the Northeast. They don't have this this they weren't taught the same thing.
Speaker 1: But I still do yes, ma'am, No, ma'am.
Speaker 6: But as we get older, I feel like sometimes when I say it, I'm like, shoot, why did I just say that to her?
Speaker 3: I'm probably her age and now.
Speaker 2: Seeing anymore, I think it used to when we were young, you did it olders, But now I think I just do it naturally to anybody who's an adult if I don't really know them. It's almost like a formal Southern greeting. Okay, not that you have to do it. A traveler was with a bloodied head on an airplane, and American Airlines like, yeah, get off the flight, sir. This is from the New York Post. A man and his wife were arrested at a Florida airport Tuesday after refusing to get off an American Airlines flight when the crew became concerned about the man's bloodied head. Why was I Pierre was escorted off of Las Vegas. Well, so again they were arrested, not for the bloody head because they wouldn't get off the flight.
Speaker 1: But it's almost like your head is way too bloody.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the threshold of bloody head.
Speaker 5: Is, but.
Speaker 1: They were taking off the flight.
Speaker 2: They were concerned about a potential biohazard, which is the blood right. Crewmembers initially asked him to clean the bloody area, which appears to be the aftermath of a hair transplant surgery, and replace his bandages, but he sa they didn't have any extras.
Speaker 1: They then called police. They boord the plane.
Speaker 2: They said, will you guys go and they were like no, So they had to get them off the plane with handcuffs. A crowd of all the other passengers on the fly were also forced at a plane overhealth concerns. So the flight, no, you'd had bandages, wipe your head, but the flight crew were doing the right thing. Oh yeah, but the guess that he had no other bandages, but they didn't have other bandages. Also on the flight. The whole thing sucks. But yeah, his head it was very bloody. I probably asked them to get off the flight. It was so bloody.
Speaker 7: So if you're sitting behind someone with a bloody to them, yeah, some.
Speaker 3: People if they see blood like that, they pass out.
Speaker 2: One other story a family isssuing a Sacramento, California hospital from kk TV, accusing the hospital of misplacing their body after she died and never even informing them of her death. Jesse Peterson checked into the hospital for type one diabetes in twenty twenty three, and her mom called there after not hearing from her, they said no one was there ever by that name. A year later, it was discovered that Jesse had died at Mercy Saint jan Medical Center and Carmichael and her body was shipped to the cold storage facility. The suit claims all this happened without notifying the family, even though Peterson had next of kin information on her medical records. The family is seeking fifteen million in punitive damages. The attorney for the hospital and the family planned to meet in court next month. Oh was that just an accidental ship off? Like I don't think anybody had, Hey let's do this, we'll really screw the family or what a prank? Like?
Speaker 1: Actually not something you mess up.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, doing a sex dance with a Mascot's.
Speaker 1: Really no, you don't really do can't do that?
Speaker 12: Is it just like a luggage thing where they just sent up the wrong place and never I know, but you never got it back.
Speaker 6: But it's like ants and balances, like like I had an appointment the other day and I have my little wristband on and then the nurse walks in and I have to read to her what is on my bracelet?
Speaker 1: She trips it, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, obviously she has to go was it taken right?
Speaker 6: And she's required to do that protocol now because of stuff like this.
Speaker 1: That's a good call on the bracelet checks and balances.
Speaker 2: Sounds like somebody probably just was like, okay, I'm doing my job and they did their job that something was probably there when it shouldn't have been. And the guy's like, okay, I'll take another one down. Yeah, yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: That's an instance Bobby's stories.
Speaker 2: So a guy sitting on the toilet is doing this sitting on the toilet things and twelve foot python buy him on the tescle.
Speaker 5: Oh see no, that's why this is.
Speaker 2: That this lunchbox has talked about this so many times where he's so scared of snake's coming up through the toilet or through his car when he drives.
Speaker 1: He hates snakes so much.
Speaker 2: But yeah, guys been on the testicles by twelve foot python while I sat on the toilet. Imagine that you're just like, oh, finally, thank god, you pull your phone out. Watch some TikTok just have twenty minutes and then if something.
Speaker 1: Bit me, you don't even know what it is. You look down, it's attached, shake it off. Oh my god. The He then.
Speaker 2: Beat the serpent to death with a toilet brush, leaving his bathroom splattered in blood. He felt a sharp pain as he took a seat Tuesday, so he's like, what the heck? And he reached down and that his hand and the snake met, and he's, oh god, he grabs a snake. At this point, you're running on adrenaline. It doesn't matter if you're scared of the snake or not. You're trying to get it unattached from your waveles and you're trying to throw it or rip its head off.
Speaker 1: And that is exactly what happened. You always have to look in the toilet before you sit down.
Speaker 5: Always, always.
Speaker 7: We don't always do that, though.
Speaker 2: He grabbed a snake by the neck and try to rip it off his privates. Quota felt someone was biting my balls. It is very painful, so I put my hand to see what was wrong. I was shocked that I grabbed a snake. Yeah, no crap. When the snake didn't budge that the snake was in he grabbed a toilet brush and began beating in the head. Then that's when the snake. Imagine this, you're trying to get that snake off. You said, do you have a toilet brush? You're going to yourself?
Speaker 1: Why God is the worst?
Speaker 2: Then like you're you're womping yourself to get that snake off, because it's not like he's just hitting the snake like you just swing. So finally the snake released its fangs. Again this choice in the New York Post quote, my testicles are safe now.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky. It wasn't a venomous snake. A cobra would have killed me.
Speaker 2: Pythons aren't venomous, and they just squeeze you.
Speaker 3: Oh, how do they fit in the toilet thing? Because aren't they They.
Speaker 1: Don't have to be. Dam No, they don't have to be. There are small pythons, small babies. But imagine you're going this dude is taking.
Speaker 2: A toilet brush to his own, growing as hard as he possibly got to get the snake to release from.
Speaker 1: And also it's got to feel like a needle, you got like a shot.
Speaker 2: It's like that's gotta be what this like two fangs right and needs that's wild.
Speaker 7: I will never sit in the toilet the same.
Speaker 2: I will all forget about this hour. Yeah, no, no, for sure. It's a bizarre story about a guy. I don't know him as the actor French actor Alan dale On, and he's old. He died on Sunday. But when he died, he wanted his dog to be in his grave with him. But his dog wasn't dead yet, so he wanted a dog to be put to sleep. No what, so told me, that's not bizarre. What kind of humanoid wants to bro you die? Will agree to it? Then you're dead. You won't know the difference, That's all I do.
Speaker 1: You got it, buddy, Hey, we'll be sure to do it. As soon as you're in your grave. We'll put him right down and never never.
Speaker 2: The late French actors wish that his pet dog wil be put down and buried with him has now created an outcry from animal rights campaigners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put me in that category.
Speaker 2: The actor, who died aged eighty eight on Sunday, said he wished the animal, a ten year old Belgian malinose named Lubu, be put to sleep and laid in his grave at the cemetery.
Speaker 1: You are a loser. I hate to.
Speaker 2: Speak ill of the dead, but I will. You want to kill your dog because you died? No, that's on you, buddy, you died. I had a promise him though you got it. Oh yeah, i'd done this. Hey, you cut me a lecture on the will, I'll make sure and then as soon as he's out.
Speaker 6: Nope, I deal with the morgar wherever to keep you in the refrigerator until your dog dies.
Speaker 2: Well that's years, dogs, but even two years, you keep his bodying for two years? You're weird, dude, Alley on Daily on, You're weird. There is no law in France preventing owners from putting down their animals.
Speaker 6: What just because?
Speaker 2: But it is for individual vets to decide whether to carry out their wishes from the guardian.
Speaker 1: Dah, you're what other weird stuff is?
Speaker 2: You have to kill his dog and put in his grave them?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with people?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: It's a mild one.
Speaker 2: A new study reveals the promising results for an age reversal pill on dogs. Because you know they're coming in to us with us next, they're testing it first. Yeah, if it works on they give it to Alan Dalion's dog. Now make him say live a long time. Yeah, I did that. So there's a VET and they're like, hey, we've been doing this pre clinical data from a previous and vitro human cell study that shows that this whatever the drug is, linthdens certain parts of these animals orget about two hundred percent. So they're finding ways to keep dogs alive longer. But not just just not like you take a pill and you just double your lifespan. It actually helps the different organs of the body, like reproduce cells. Yeah, I'll take one of those. Sure, no treatment, no testing, give it to me. ABC seven with that story, they're that story about the grave. That's so bizarre.
Speaker 1: What kind of human wants that?
Speaker 2: You don't even I love that dog. You just want to be lonely. You just want to be lonely in there. You just want to cause you can you wake up? You're like, oh god, what do I eat?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: That is so weird and so selfish. You don't love that dog. I love my dogs. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be buried with anything?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I literally do not care. I'm dead. I do not care.
Speaker 10: Right have at it. Use my body for whatever you want. That's whatever you want. Don't say that, hey, whatever you want. So, yeah, I'm glad it's getting a little cooler. Though, like to take the dogs on walks, I can't really walk Stanley at all. Stanley's fat bulldog. When it's hot, I can't walk Stanley because they can't breathe. Those dogs, Josie, doctor Josie.
Speaker 2: She compared it to just putting a little coffee straw in your mouth and trying to breathe through.
Speaker 1: That's what a bulldog basically has.
Speaker 2: Now, imagine if you go run and you have the coffee straw, you can't quite catch up. When it gets cooler, it's Eller tons of energy, and so I'm constantly having to either go play ball with Dollar in the evening or we take her on long, long hikes and stuff. But now that it's cooler, Stanley can do a little bit too. But even with the food, like we use the Farmer's dog. Farmer's Dog's awesome. I mean, Eller loves it, real fresh dog food. They deliver it right to your door, which is what's perfect. And her name is on it. She can't read, for the record, but I can it's for me. Yeah, so I don't eat it because it is fresh. The Farmer's Dog. They also send it preportioned, so all I do is take the scissors and go quick and then you just boom ride to her bowl. She loves it. Lots of benefits, obviously healthier coat skin. Here's why I got in trouble at home. I was giving her too much. They come preportioned, but I would give her like one and a half after a long day, and she started to put on a little weight.
Speaker 1: My wife was like, why is the ello putting on weight?
Speaker 2: Because they're all proportioned, and so now she's Ella's like, we're chilling.
Speaker 1: She's losing a little bit of weight. That's my fault.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: Farmer's Dog is awesome. Get fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmersdog dot com slash Bobby Just go check it out. Fifty percent off your first box right now the Farmer's Dog dot Com slash Bobby Pleasure, get free shipping the Farmersdog dot Com slash Bobby fifty The Farmersdog dot Com slash Bobby Bobby Bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 12: This story comes us from Denver, Colorado. Hey man went to a Burger King drive through, ordered his meal, pulled up to the window and they said, sir, that'll be nine dollars sixty five cents.
Speaker 5: He goes, guys, I don't have any money.
Speaker 12: You want weed?
Speaker 5: You want uh?
Speaker 12: And he offered him all types of drugs, Like, sir, we can't accept that. So he pulled out a gun, said you're gonna give me the food because I don't have any money. So he got the food and he's like, man, I'm gonna need some money. So he went across the street to the gas station.
Speaker 1: Well, he just got the food. Why did he need the money then?
Speaker 5: Well for other things. I guess it's like all this drug that.
Speaker 3: Was really difficult.
Speaker 1: Drug just currency didn't work like you thought it would. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 12: So he went over to the gas station, pulled out the gun, and robbed the gas station.
Speaker 5: And he was arrested a couple hours later. And now he got sentenced one hundred and forty three years in jail.
Speaker 3: Oh, one hundred and forty three years.
Speaker 2: Must have had many of these other transactions they have gone wrong.
Speaker 1: You don't get that that's the first time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Because I mean I hear of like far worse crimes than They're like, well, they're going to jail for six months.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say too, I bet you the drugs for fast food exchange would work thirty to forty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would think so and so on. It didn't work. He was a bit surprised. It probably was irrational. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: I'm lunch Box.
Speaker 12: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: It's a Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: So let's go with a scam alert. Scam alert, we're looking out for you. Let's bring on movie Mike. Mike, what happened?
Speaker 11: I got a text that said someone is trying to buy your house, had my name, had my address.
Speaker 1: And it said click here. What had your name and your dress?
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, dear sir, it said my name, said my address.
Speaker 1: I was like, what has happened?
Speaker 2: Was it they were making an offer on your house or someone like they're already in the process.
Speaker 11: Like someone is interested in buying your house? Got it like it was listed somewhere and they're like, hey, check it out.
Speaker 2: You know, and I know we're doing a scam alert. But once this happened to Amy and it was real. Oh yeah, and didn't they end up buying your house?
Speaker 1: Yes, because they just did this. They did this, which is why these scandal ERTs are so good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't on text message, but yeah, I just was approached like, hey, yes, they want to buy your house.
Speaker 1: And was it a note in your mailbox?
Speaker 3: At first we weren't even on the market. No, knocked on the door. Okay, but it sold and they lived there and you.
Speaker 1: Sure that money was good? We find out now it was a scam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what that was like five or six years ago?
Speaker 1: So Mike, did you click the link?
Speaker 11: I didn't click the link.
Speaker 1: I looked it up.
Speaker 11: They're either trying to get my banking info or as soon as I click it, they take all my all my identification.
Speaker 1: How do they get.
Speaker 2: Your name and address just from a data but to match it with your cell phone number?
Speaker 1: Like those aren't often matched online.
Speaker 11: That's what's weird, Like my name, Like how did they get my number?
Speaker 2: There was that breach there was a company in America they got like I don't know, two thirds people seld security numbers.
Speaker 1: I saw that. Yes, right, it's like a billion self security numbers. I'll make up a rule.
Speaker 2: There are two things that happened to me in this one. I'm super happy that I have a LifeLock, not a commercial. I just do it looks out for me. Secondly, I go, what are the odds they use mine?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: And I shouldn't do that because I'm like, if they stole a billion of them, what are the odds they use mine? But what they do is they start just breaking them off and selling them and like small packages, and then people take them, use them, steal your identity whatever it is.
Speaker 7: So there could be multiple uses out there.
Speaker 1: No, but what's happened?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, whoa what are you saying? Someone could be acting like us.
Speaker 2: They're not living your life, but they could be getting mail, credit cards, buying things your identity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because there's a guy somewhere that has my email address and he just got a job, because I get his emails all the time.
Speaker 1: But isn't that a guy with the same name?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not you.
Speaker 7: But why is he using my email address for important things which I'm only seeing him? He's never going to get these.
Speaker 1: I think the company screwed up and put you guys both on the same email.
Speaker 7: I don't even think he knows he got the job.
Speaker 1: He's sitting at home and you only know he got the job.
Speaker 9: I'm getting all the emails, but how does he call him? I don't know yourself. And see who answers crazy. It's you and a parallel universe. So, Mike, what is your lesson for our listeners out there?
Speaker 1: Never click a link.
Speaker 11: That you get on text message, even if it has your address and your name on it.
Speaker 2: The only time that we say you should probably click something is when it has that four or five digit number only at the top. It's not a full number because people have to register.
Speaker 3: For those, I still don't want to click that.
Speaker 1: That that's fine.
Speaker 2: I would much rather be on the side of I don't want to click and not click. But for those, you have to register through the government and eventually they'll figure a way to scam it.
Speaker 1: But those are safe for now.
Speaker 3: Those and if someone saw you on the news, well.
Speaker 1: That l that's how Lunchboks got scamps. I saw you on the news. Click here.
Speaker 2: So just because they have your name, your address, and your cell phone number does not mean they really want to buy your house.
Speaker 1: Well it's a good offer at least, Mike, I'll not I didn't click it. Okay, you might be missing out, dude, check that out. We're done. What's on the podcast, Morgan?
Speaker 3: We got some life updates The.
Speaker 2: Bobby Bone Steam song written produce saying by read yard Berry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry dot com. Scooba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thanks for listening to the podcast.