Speaker 1: You're good, You're good. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pop your bubble, burst your bubble. But they put their the numbers out, the ratings down. You were the lowest rated episode this season.
Speaker 1: How did that happen? I knew i'd bought you.
Speaker 3: You are so serious. I don't want to birth. Once you said that, I was like, she's gotta hit me with something good.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know what the numbers are. I enjoyed the hell out of that episode last night. The only critique I have is that I wasn't mentioned and I wasn't interviewed.
Speaker 1: But you know, next time.
Speaker 3: They honestly, they got enough on they they left enough clips on the on the floor of the studio there that they can have another two full episodes of me.
Speaker 1: What is there something they didn't touch base with? Is there a story?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: For example, are we on right now?
Speaker 1: We're on?
Speaker 3: Okay? The biggest example was one of my best friends that I started going to the Philadelphia Spectrum with. They interviewed him for a couple of hours. They never even showed him. He was the one that was with me when I got thrown out of this Philadelphia Spectrum for carrying a piece of the steel cage into the ring and the guerrilla Mond soon threw me out when I on the back. Yeah, so they didn't They didn't touch on so many things Todd. They interviewed Todd the same way, Fronsi the same way. And you see a couple of little snippets, but they have so much other stuff. They only really covered one one angle of mine in the episode.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, let's let's get believe it or not. I wrote down notes.
Speaker 2: Yay, I did, and I have them on my phone and I'm going to go over each one of them because I was just telling Chad. I said, you know, as much as I have hung out with you and we've traveled up and down these roads together and stuff, you would tell me stories, right, but you wouldn't tell me, like the whole story. And when I watched the episode, I'm like, that's the story he was telling me in the.
Speaker 1: Car when we were going to Queen's or.
Speaker 2: We were going you would say that I did this, I did this, I did this, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, cool. And then I watched that, I'm like, that's the same story, and now it makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: My brain lives on six seconds intervals. A lot of times I'm like, all right, what was I talking about again?
Speaker 2: Squirrel and me and her in the car is like, you're my favorite travel partner, Invice. But the first thing I need to ask you because this you might have told me, and I either forgot or I was like.
Speaker 1: He's full of shit. Prostitution.
Speaker 3: It's like, so, what.
Speaker 1: Elaborate on that you talk?
Speaker 4: Oh, it was just a jibbindales.
Speaker 3: They opened up of twenty five hundred people nightclub with a big spaceship with a with a robot that came out of the center and went on and you got to understand, this is the early eighties right here. I just get out of jail. I've been out of jail for maybe like two three months, and the next thing you know, I'm in this big club on a Thursday night ten Bucks so you could drink, and the the producer director of the Chippendale's sees me.
Speaker 4: Next thing you know, I'm a Chippendale.
Speaker 1: Did you bang her in that office?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, that's a let down.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: But another part of the story that you didn't hear was so she hands me a card of all right, this is a guy that's going to be your trader. All right, this guy's going to be a choreographer. We want you to learn how to dance a little bit. And then she goes, but Nick Denrio's here, and he's the guy that invented the Chippendales. I want you to meet him. So we go out of her office and walk it down a small hallway. Nick happens to be coming out of his office. He looks right at me and looks at her and goes, he's starting tonight, isn't he? And she goes, yes, sir, he is.
Speaker 1: Is Nick the guy who hung himself in jail?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, Nick Denmrio? Uh it was a mob head.
Speaker 2: Probably, Oh okay, okay, because I saw the Chippindale gimmick on TV and the guy that they said created the Chippendale went to jail and hung himself in jail, in his cell.
Speaker 3: And that's not how I remember. But I'm not saying that ain't the way it was.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, So let's go back prostitution. You paid one hundred so I'm going to sleep with you tonight. I'm going to pay you.
Speaker 1: Right which it was one hundred bucks, So I'm not gonna Sep twelve.
Speaker 2: No, I would pay you one hundred dollars, but then you would have to take forty five dollars to get a room.
Speaker 3: Oh, they would pay for the room that was had a credit card. I'm like, lady, I'll meet you here, figgin that's it?
Speaker 5: So oh so okay, So the mistress came with the lady on the evening whatever she paid for the room, and then had to give you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you had whatever they wanted, Oh my god, for how long?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But you got to understand, I think you were paying this's like six eight dollars an hour, and you're only working. You're working five hours a night for.
Speaker 4: For Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 3: And then if you were lucky, you got to go up the studio fifty four, which I did a couple of times to work up there, and they would pay you more to work.
Speaker 2: Up there, right, and so, but you have to make money the way you could.
Speaker 1: So how many ladies would you be with?
Speaker 3: No? Probably like maybe twenty total and six more twenty a night, No, twenty total twenty your.
Speaker 1: Whole career, your career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't feel well, you gotta understand. There's not a lot of ladies in nineteen eighty four that.
Speaker 3: Are gonna be like, oh yeah, here, dude, get in my car.
Speaker 4: We're rolling.
Speaker 1: How big were the bushes back then? Were they huge?
Speaker 3: They did? Nobody was shaved nobody.
Speaker 1: Was that a turnoff?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Was that a turn off?
Speaker 3: I didn't care?
Speaker 1: My god, that's the that's the thing.
Speaker 3: That was every girl just a girl that you would be in a club or something and you ended up having sex that ye had a bush. Rarely you would get the ones that were shaving back in the days.
Speaker 1: Did you wear a condo?
Speaker 3: Never? Once? In my life? Oh god, you should never want them. I was so lucky you have.
Speaker 2: I'm not even talking about the drugs, which we'll get into.
Speaker 1: Just all that dirty puss.
Speaker 3: You should be all right. You gotta understand something, lady. This is a I'm not I'm not in a nightclub in New York City. I'm in the up like the average I would bet you the average person back then was probably making one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in the neighborhood that this club was in. This is a higher class club. These women had husbands that were making money most of them and were spending their husband's money.
Speaker 1: It's said pulsations in this was that where you were?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I was Punny pulsations at my first show. I was we wrestled there.
Speaker 3: What, Yeah we did. I had anything to do with it, but yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: I was Penny pulsations.
Speaker 3: Well it was.
Speaker 4: I must have told everybody the story that night.
Speaker 2: Thank god it didn't last because and you know who was You know, that was almost as bad as your surfer gimmick.
Speaker 1: But we'll get into that too. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: God. Another thing that was about John Taffer was the manager of the first night that club to open. You know, the guy that does all the bar rescues.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: The first night the club opened, the spaceship came out over top of the dance floor. It fell on some lady and killed her child. Her instantly squashed her.
Speaker 4: They swept her up in like ten minutes, and the party kept coming the open the night of the club.
Speaker 3: Google that man.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that lady would have paid you one hundred dollars to boon later that well.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: With her dying, that's terrible. That's a terrible story, all right. So the prostitution didn't last very long. I had to get into that. The next topic was you meeting Lorie Peaches, right, and she says.
Speaker 1: After two three months she gets pregnant.
Speaker 2: You do the right thing, and you want to marry her before the baby.
Speaker 3: Anyway, whether she was pregnant or not.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, did did the shotgun wedding happen because you know she was pregnant?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it was technically no. The way they edited it and they did. They the one story about me and Paul when he said he knows McCauley caulkin, they edited I never start that story out the way I heard it yesterday. So they take words of mine and plug them in to start that story, which I never start that story with whatsoever. So anyway, I didn't want it to be a shotgun wedding. I wanted to have Kyler born already before we got married, so it wasn't a shotgun wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I want him to be born. I want him there with us. That was important to me for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everybody that I talk to that does dark side they say my words got twisted, they took things out of content, they edited it to where I said this, but I didn't really say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of hard to know, like what is completely accurate.
Speaker 3: So that's when I picked it up. But I would, I would pick it up easily. I'm like, I never started that story like that ever in my life. I never started that story like that ever in my life. They would. I would talk for like thirty forty five sixty seconds, and then they would start the story from there and they would Their editing is so good. I guess right now that you don't even pick it up where they're taking a me saying that is out of some other context and putting it in exactly where they want it, you know, which is I guess everybody does it now.
Speaker 2: I mean, on one hand, it's genius, But on another hand, if you if.
Speaker 1: They put it somewhere you don't want it to be, then you're screwed.
Speaker 3: And that's yeah, Well, then anybody that does an episode should say that I have final cut, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why he's smart.
Speaker 2: The best line I ever heard you say was I was born as a gimmick. Yeah, that last thing I've ever heard you say in my life. Pot that's the one thing I popped huge for out of the whole hour, because we all know I was a huge mark for the wet suit. But it had to go after a while. It was just way too much. Who came up with that wet suit?
Speaker 1: Was that you?
Speaker 3: Well? I had to because I started in June nineteen ninety by what I had already worked with in my first three months. By September, I worked with Ivan Coloff, I had worked with Jimmy Snooka. I had worked with Ron Shawl and uh and Don Morocca. So at that point, Jerry Lawler calls Joel Goodheart because it was still Tri State West Alliance. It says, I need a couple guys. But unknownst to me, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The uswa's less than a year of shutting down from right now. So Lawler's just searching for anything, anybody cheap that wants to come down there because they're playing like twenty five at night or something. But he wanted to have a gimmick. So with the Samman, it was my good Heart. But told me, he's like, listen, you're gonna need a gimmick or something like that. So I thought of the wet suit and then the surfboard. I go to Gary Wolf's house because back then the Pippoles literally ran the city of Philadelphia. They knew every bouncer and every club anywhere we went. So Gary's like, here, let's get your van. We'll go down to Della Avenue. It's one o'clock in the afternoon on like a Wednesday. He walks in, tells the bouncer. He says, go get that surfboard off the wall, because the place was rock lobster. It was it was like, you know, like a beach gimmick. He goes, all right, he went and took the surfboard off there, and next thing you know, it's in my man and I'm all my way to Memphis the next day.
Speaker 2: So if Paul didn't say you were getting the surfboard broke over your head that night, would you have continued like, did it ever occur to you?
Speaker 1: I have to get rid of this gimmick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But but you know what the funny thing is, like Todd Gordon buds me. He's like, hack, I was the one that was telling Paul that that surfer gimmick needs to go, and he missed that.
Speaker 6: I didn't give him credit on the show last night. I give him all the credit, but it really goes to Todd because Todd had so much more to do with the transformation into me just being me, and he saw that before I even saw that.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: There's the I wish I could have Todd and Paul just go great. So one of the stories that people might not know, and I said, I'm going to bring it up because you can say I don't want to talk about it, but I know you will. They touched base with you and Missy a little bit. Missy was your your manager for a short time in ECW tell the story.
Speaker 1: I don't remember where we were.
Speaker 2: I want to say somewhere in New York, but I can't remember the match was. I don't know if it was a tag or if it was just Lorie against Missy. Her Rory shot on her and like.
Speaker 1: Was that okay? Before you tell the story?
Speaker 2: Was that when Missy came to the building and she had had all the plastic surgery done.
Speaker 1: I remember what she and she couldn't.
Speaker 3: I know that story exactly because it was at Lulu Temple in Norristown, Plymouth, meeting Pennsylvania. He got her lips done, and the ring and me and Missy we were like, you know, to to like some ship's pasted in the night. But it was like here for a little bit, and then very soon it was like, all right, we're going on a separate way. And then Paul pushed her on the Paul of Arlands and get him to do a job for Taz. But that's a story for another time. My stories have stories right here. So so Missy gets her U gets your lips done and they were huge. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the ring was late that night, so me, just me and me.
Speaker 3: I went outside to entertain the crowd and I was telling everybody, when Missy comes out, I want you.
Speaker 4: To go ooh, look at her lips, look at her.
Speaker 3: I was so mean.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what made me do that, but I was so mean that night, and she she cried.
Speaker 3: I apologize to her later, like yeah, she cried, and then I felt bad. Okay, like sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Got a passed yet back to the other story.
Speaker 3: So Laurie, Yeah, so see, Laurie knew something was going on.
Speaker 4: She's got women's into the wition.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that she was my seven year rich and she so when she got a chance to lace the ship out of her, she did.
Speaker 2: So what I mean, I didn't see that match, but I remember I was there and I was in the back, and I remember somebody going she broke her arm. She broke Missy's arm, and I'm like, what is happening? Like what and they're like, Laurie's shooting on Missy.
Speaker 1: She broke her arm.
Speaker 3: I forgot all about that part. Yeah, missus was sown arm?
Speaker 1: What what did she? Like? What happened?
Speaker 4: She just started whacking her with the cane.
Speaker 3: Like wait, wait wait wait yeah, whacking her with the cane.
Speaker 1: So I mean, did you after that, did you admit you were having an affair?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't remember, but she knew it and I knew she knew it, and she got me back.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I just remember that story popped in my head and I was like, I've never seen that match. I don't know how she broke her arm, but I know she shot on her, and I was watching the locker room was going ape shit, like saying, Laurie's freaking missus arm and I just never knew, Like I thought, maybe she just got her and cranked her and broke her wrong, like I didn't old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't know. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: How long after that were you guys married for Oh dude, we.
Speaker 3: Were married for way longer than we were together. We were probably married technically married for like fifteen years, but we were together like maybe a decade, okay, being a little more.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they they, while we're talking about her, might as well get into it.
Speaker 1: So they got into the part where.
Speaker 2: She starts saying, you're starting to take steroids because you know you're hardcore hack. Now you're in w C W blah blah blah. They changed you as a person. It wasn't the other, It wasn't everything else that you ever took in her life.
Speaker 3: This is the here, you know what I'm saying. Okay, at least she was just I mean, I was so horrible to her as a husband, you know what I mean? And and and the kids were always more important than her, and she knew that. And I always made sure any girl in my life knew that that you will never be more important than than that. Child, And that's exactly how I feel.
Speaker 2: I agree with that statement, but I don't agree with the abuse. And like I feel, okay, I'm just I'm just telling you as a woman, I feel like I know you right.
Speaker 1: You're one of my best friends. I love you to death.
Speaker 2: If I didn't know you the way I know you now, I'd be like, I.
Speaker 1: Hate that guy.
Speaker 3: Dude, I hated that guy once, Like right now, I hate that guy. You know what I'm saying. But I've hated that guy for a while, you know. But everything's in retrospect. It's when you're thirty years old, life is totally different than when you're sixty years old. The older you get, the more things come into focus. Hey, you might you might need readers glasses, like I got here somewhere to read the newspaper. But your your insight gets gets way more sharpened that the older that you get, and you start to realize how much that what you what I was doing was affecting so much more. And then my shortsighted hacking. It was just like, how do I please myself for the day For a lot of that time, you know what I mean, And and and it's kind of natural I would think that anybody that when your career is rising like that, that you need to be more focused on it or or more in tune to it, or I'm making an excuse.
Speaker 1: Well I just on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, No, it was focus of what's real in life sometimes because you're so wrapped up in your career. All right, Yeah, that's that's kind of summed it up for me. What's what's important in life?
Speaker 2: Because back in the day, you're so fixated on how do I get myself over, how do I stay on top? This is all I know. Blah blah blah, blah blah. I was single when I worked there. I didn't have my family, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, So it was just me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 2: But now, like I would die for my family, and I feel like that's that's you, you know, And I don't know that other person because I never I hung out with that shows and stuff back in the day. But I never, like with Todd and Raven and all those guys, like going to the house and stuff.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Like, I wasn't in that circle. So I didn't see that side of you, you know what I mean, to see that it hurt my heart.
Speaker 3: But I know my heart now, I understand he's so blind that I could be so blind and so selfish.
Speaker 4: And really selfish. It's selfish.
Speaker 1: You've changed, You've changed.
Speaker 3: Well, because the older you get me hopefully, the little wiser you get, you know what I mean, you start to realize how selfish you really were. And I could have had it both ways, but I did it because I was a half fast drug addict, right well, I could have had it both ways because so many other guys could have it both ways, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I screwed all that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not I'm not beating a dead horse. It's over.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the person that you are now, I don't see any traces of that guy whatsoever. And I yeah, and I like, I like the person you are now. So I'm kind of putting you over, which I hate putting you over. Yeah, kind of putting you over for that. Uh, let's go to my little boyfriend, Tyler, who I always tell him you were so mean to me in the locker room because he was he was just a miserable little brunt.
Speaker 1: But you told him to act like that.
Speaker 2: And I understand that and now me and T I have a great relationship. The one thing that I never got to ask him or ask you. He's six seven years old, so he's in kindergarten, first grade something like that, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I held him back because I want I didn't put him into kindergarten until he was six years old because I wanted that one more year of maturity for him. Playing sports as a senior in high school had the edge. That's you know, that's how I think because I wasn't eighteen until I graduated. He was eighteen the first day of school, so he was the oldest kid in the class.
Speaker 2: Oh right, So regardless of how old he was, he's going to school. Are these kids like privy to are the parents? Does anybody know what's going on? Is Ty putting himself over and selling eight by tens a recess?
Speaker 1: Like what's happening? Because that's what I would have did.
Speaker 3: Well, we're on at two o'clock in the morning, you know what I'm saying. And I'm living in Broom Hall or Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. There wasn't a wrestling fan kind of town, you know what I'm saying. So it took me. It took a while longer until I got a little bit more till he and me got a little bit more famous, because I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, like little kids, they talked, and so this here he is, he's on television. He's you know, he's in the hottest angle at the company season a long time.
Speaker 4: And he's had explained that in another first graders.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, this great angle with this dude.
Speaker 2: Raven kissed him because look at look at the delivery in the promos that he gave that little ship was right on the money, and.
Speaker 1: Like Scotty said, he goes.
Speaker 2: Scotty was like, I could flub my lines and forget to give him his cue, and he would just say his line like that.
Speaker 3: And the last spot that they showed him, we were in the park in New York City, like its two three a m oh, this is the same night we had Meani naked on and he had all and he was doing blue dust. So we went and got the we got.
Speaker 7: Blue icing from acting. We put it all over him and a cop happens to show up. As I mean, he's naked on this bridge, that one of those wooden bridges.
Speaker 1: With a seven year old kid.
Speaker 3: Two o'clock, three o'clock in the morning at a park in New York. Well, but it was, but there was a neighborhood around the park, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a central park or whatever.
Speaker 3: So there was there was houses within like one hundred and fifty yards of us. Yeah. Yeah, And then we wake him up. He goes and stands on a rock. He's literally he's been awake for maybe a minute or two. It's druzzling out a little bit. We pull them over. We say, stand on his rock and say this. When Ravin gets done, this one take him. He went right back in the car with the sleep.
Speaker 1: What was his salary, any toy.
Speaker 3: That he wanted and went to We went there. Back then it was Kmart, So I would take him to Kmart every morning. That was like one of our deals.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he wasn't on the payroll. He didn't ask Debby for.
Speaker 3: A dry wrestlers. He had eight million wrestlers and we still have him in like big tubs. And is it the basement of this?
Speaker 1: How could you not make him get in line and say, Deabbie, where's my draw?
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I would have made a mass for a draw, All right? What else?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: The cross angle, the crucifixion angle.
Speaker 3: You still have no regret, no zero, absolutely zero.
Speaker 2: The worst angle that has ever been portrayed in a wrestling company ever.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so who's right now? The Palestinians are the Israels. You know what I'm saying. It's it's it's a movie. You're watching a movie. But my point is with the Palestinians and the Israels today, all this strife that's happening and all these kids, I gotta go a little bit of like general public knowledge on you right here. Couldn't happening everywhere and it's all over So I don't know how to So what was your problem with it?
Speaker 1: Couldn't you have just been the sharks and the Jets and like.
Speaker 3: Maybe cracko jets in the hall, like yeah, just here, come on, and you're in the jet all the way from your first cigarette, your last Balian day.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I hated that angle.
Speaker 2: I was one of the people that went up the pollen screens in his face and said somebody needs to apologize. Now, I'm not saying I was the main person who got Scotty to go out there and apologize I was right, I was lit it. I I just thought it was the most disrespectful thing I'd ever seen in the world, because even like for me, even if you don't believe, like so many people believe in religion, and how holy and just sacred that is to certain people, and to me, it was made a mockery of. And I just I just found it to be very poor.
Speaker 8: Tokay, Now, suppose you saw on suppose the Exorcist movie, all right, but suppose it happened on a movie screen, would you would you leave the movie theater?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't watch it.
Speaker 3: I did not watch the blasphem and so of it all.
Speaker 2: What what I believe in makes me tend to not watch that stuff. And that's just me, And I'm not you know, I'm not preaching. I'm not saying I'm holier than now and I haven't made mistakes in my past blah blah blah. I'm just saying for what I believe in as a you know, as a Catholic, I guess it offended me, and.
Speaker 1: I just I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm supposed to pet.
Speaker 3: That was the whole idea of it. I just was, you know what, that was our Howard Stern. You know what I'm saying, The shock value all that I knew that I was, I was at least smart enough at that point in my career that the shock value is going to be great, and that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: And you're on the money with that. I will agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: Understand your point of view. And it's a out of there. There was crickets when that was happening, when they realized if you look at the people in the background that are usually go crazy.
Speaker 2: They're all like, I've never I've never been in that arena where they didn't respond, like with an overwhelming war of applause or something. And I just I was right in front of the monitor and I said and I and I turned around with.
Speaker 1: This disgusting face and I just went, Paul, you just and I said, yeah, I had sent.
Speaker 2: Somebody out there to apologize right now. I said, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I let him have it, and he just he took it. He didn't argue with me, he didn't say too where.
Speaker 1: He just took it. And I sat back. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I look again, I'm just bringing it up because they brought it up on the show and I have to relive it again. It I was hot and I was like, I hate this angle.
Speaker 1: I think I did it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's the response that you want. Love it, hate it. It's a response.
Speaker 1: Help me, I know, I know. All right, Well, I just wanted to see if you bad or not.
Speaker 2: I don't all right, what else, Chad?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything to mention because I got.
Speaker 3: You've been suspiciously quiet.
Speaker 9: Well, I like to when you guys talk, I like to just listen because now that's smart.
Speaker 3: Let it breathe, let us do it exactly.
Speaker 9: But but I see, but I just got to like they went to the WWE side and then it just kind of ended. So where where else did they go with it after they started talking to you about the WWE side of your career? Like, what else did they come?
Speaker 3: When I got there, I knew in my head that it was a short lived thing. It was it was an I'm thinking in my head maybe a year year and a half that, uh.
Speaker 4: That that's gonna happen. And I have zero.
Speaker 3: Expectations when I'm going into that, except that the money's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: Although you know, it's funny you said that because I remember being in a car with Al Snow very early to where I when we signed our contracts, because we all signed at the same time, right, yeah, And I was riding with Al one weekend and uh, and I said, I'm not gonna last six months here, and I just had that gut feeling, you know, and He's like, don't say that, and I go, I'm saying it. I'm calling it. I said, I signed for three years. I guess garantee you six months six months to the day was when I got released.
Speaker 3: I just were you really started thirty six one month contracts. That's what that was.
Speaker 2: I mean it was I knew from the get go with something told me like, this is your this is your last big run, this is your last.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 3: I remember me heard Sabu driving around somewhere northern Jersey with a garment, and the garment sentus like three hotels that didn't even exist anymore. They were like vacant parking lots.
Speaker 1: The garment was probably a two inch screen.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: I was one of the first people to have one ever.
Speaker 3: She was so proud of it too. Oh wait, she's like, oh look, we don't need a map anymore, because.
Speaker 1: You remember, we wouldn't use map quest.
Speaker 3: It wasn't paid in the aspect. People doing all these guys today don't understand that we would know the town and and when we were driving in we would have we would go to like a seven to eleven and hope we would see a poster like they papered the town to know where the building was, and then we'd have to hand somebody you couldn't make it to a building with.
Speaker 4: It'll make it a couple of long turns.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, it just didn't happen.
Speaker 1: We'd have almanacs.
Speaker 3: Oh therese ABC maps where you had to go to one page to the other and everybody got screwed up when the town was at the top of this page and then you had to turn if you're still going north, you had to turn the page thirty six and then put that off at the bottom. Or d McNally, yeah, now they used to call me hack McNally because at one point, even before that, they had what was that thing that they came out the maps, road maps, map quest, map quest. And then when we were on the road. Sometimes I would print them up for people and give them the people to get to the to get to the next town. So I was like, hack McNally, that's funny.
Speaker 9: What else did they cover though with you that didn't get put into the dark side?
Speaker 3: Uh? Or I told you my whole growing up, my whole history from when I was five years old watching it and talking to my old friend and every time we went to the Spectrum. We went to the Spectrum every single solitary month for probably five years, from the time I was like sixteen till twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until I went in jail when I was twenty one.
Speaker 9: But even like I'm talking about from the post WWE side, it's like they hit WWE and then they were like, boo.
Speaker 1: It made it like your career ending.
Speaker 3: That was it? Well yeah, because they got to wrap up the show. We want more of a PostScript though, give me something. Yeah, but I expect that, you know what I'm saying. They're trying to wrap it up. They're getting there, their points across, and seventeen years ago the lot's happened.
Speaker 1: Come on, Yeah, we're still making towns. I mean, my god, put the guy over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, at least who was it? Oh was it raven or somebody said, well, at least he's still doing it thirty five years later, which is a joke when you think about it. For any that we're still making money. People pay us.
Speaker 4: To go have family reunions all over the country.
Speaker 3: The greatest thing ever, it really is. None of us thought that.
Speaker 2: Look, we work really hard and we give a lot of ourselves at these.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: We say it all the time. We're like, we're the luckiest people in the world. Were now with our best friends, we have a good time.
Speaker 2: We sign our name the paper and that's it.
Speaker 1: It's so great. I have I have one more question.
Speaker 3: I have a fireball shot here and there.
Speaker 2: I love it all right, the last time you got arrest it according to the the TV show.
Speaker 3: Right Juel Bado's party, seventy fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: It was okay, I said earlier, I.
Speaker 3: Said the run of the Swat Team for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said, there's no way this is a wrestling show. It looks like a banquet hall at a wedding reception.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was this big captain moves seventy fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: So okay, So you were performing or anything, you were.
Speaker 3: No, I was just there drinking thirty Long Island, I was teasing me foremost okay, literally thirty.
Speaker 2: It looked like you were at a well technically you were like supposed to be at a show, working or something. But then when they showed you, I said, no way, I said, the way that the tables.
Speaker 3: I started on a bank table with microphone.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I said, did they hire him for a button? It's like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: And the albo was doing some of my bookings then, so that's how I ended up there, and I'm like, yeah, I want to be a captain. Seventy fifth birthday. So me Gary to Pitbull and Big Joe that that big, that six foot nine biker we used to hang out with?
Speaker 1: What and then what happened? What did you get an arc?
Speaker 3: And over? Who knows? I was shif faced, but from the other stories from everybody, because I don't really remember much. So imagine a bar down in South Philly. Uh that's a that's an end unit on a street, a rowhouse, so you know how they have the bars underneath. Okay, so it's kind of think about that. We're out back, he throws a bottle at me, hits me right here in the head explodes. Then he runs into the back door. So I start running down the street and I'm watching him through the through the windows, running running through the bar. Now the Jimmy, Jimmy Vegas, No, not Jimmy Vegas, is some other guy, Jimmy. He was in the kitchen at the time.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 3: I came in and started throwing glances around, started getting crazy, and then he goes And then I found the guy hiding behind the door. I opened up the door and he was and he was holding this like eighteen inch salt and pepper shaker, you know those overs And the next thing, the swat team gave it.
Speaker 1: So wait, you went after him to beat him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean well obviously.
Speaker 1: After he threw the bottle at your head, you were still conscious.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, nobody could believe that the thing exploded and a million pieces too. Guys couldn't believe that I was chasing him. I would chased so like ten seconds afterwards.
Speaker 2: Oh God, So every story was said, there's not a good story that was left off the car.
Speaker 3: All right, I got a story to tell you today. That dreamer reminded me of today. Okay, he goes, I don't know if you remember this, but we were at the I have no idea this story. So I'm like, all right, what did I do? What did I do? So we went to the Metallica concert in La at the at the coliseum one hundred thousand people or whatever there was, and we're backstage because he guess as soon as they started playing the Samman song, you ran right out on stage and what dram up like that? Like the whole place was there to see me. I would have bet at ten gee, I would have bet my life that I was never on stage with Madonna.
Speaker 4: How do I not remember that.
Speaker 2: My head thirty long islands in that was the Captain lows?
Speaker 3: But who knows? Oh, Dreamer said, Well, back then seven to eleven and wah wah had these big buckets. They were big, like uh plans to paper cups that held like forty five ronces. So I would fill the whole thing up with vodka and then uh and then top it off a little bit with mountain dew or something like that. So here's the other part of the story. So we're outside of the Kyle See and the dreamer goes. You see this cop and he and he's got this chip thing on him. This he's a chip cop. You walk right up to him, start talking to him because this was brand new when Chip was there. And you know me, I'm in on current events and stuff like that. Because next thing I know, you're handing your bucket of alcohol. I've been up for three days handed to him. He lets me ride his motorcycle around the parking lot. Don't even remember it. He's had to the cop hand my big bucket. Well, he knew who I was though, he knew I was the Sandman, so that helped a little bit.
Speaker 1: And he's getting me on his motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Dummy, I know, Hey, you just got me these Sometimes I just walk into some stuff.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that story would have been aces to put on the Dark Side episode I.
Speaker 3: Forgot.
Speaker 4: That's why people are like, why don't you write a book. I'm like, I don't remember anything.
Speaker 3: I would have to give a chapter out the friendy, a chapter out the dream, or a draft out. I would give the four wards to the book. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I get them forward.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is how these people remembered.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, you have lived a charmed life. And Todd was right and Laurie was right. You should have been dead a long time. But I'm so glad you're alive.
Speaker 3: Multiple times I should easily done.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you're still with us, because yes, me too.
Speaker 3: My grandkids got up like six forty five with my two year old grandson and then two years two hours later, the four year four year old got up, took them out back to the pool and stuff.
Speaker 1: Called the pool video.
Speaker 3: I was Oliver shooting that with me and these.
Speaker 1: It was so cute. Yeah, I love I love seeing this is what I love.
Speaker 3: I love that time. There's nothing better than that time.
Speaker 4: I love getting up with them in the morning.
Speaker 3: And I am never ever up at that time unless I gotta get on an airplane. I'm not up at six forty five.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, we're not flying on the private plane anymore. We're fine. I'll talk to you about that later.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it changed, No, but we were we were in I don't know where we were, but it was last I think it was last year, and it was me, you and Shane. It was like nine thirty, you know, at night, and we had just got to the hotel. We had a show the next day or whatever. We're just chilling and Hack goes, twenty years ago, we'd be sitting in the room doing coke or getting bombed or this and that. He goes, Now we're talking about our kids, and we're now that we don't have any alcohol here and no drugs. And he goes, and this is great, And I said, yeah, it's nice. It's different, and it's nice because.
Speaker 4: We have matured different phases of life.
Speaker 1: Well, I listen, I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: The problem is I got stuck at fifteen year old for like forty years. That was my problem.
Speaker 1: That's yours.
Speaker 3: Every psychiaogist, every psychiatrist I've ever told, they were like, dude, you never you never mature at over fifteen years old. That's when you're problem. That's why he gets to get along so good with kids, because you never matured.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you have, but I think there's certain instances where you still act like an idiot.
Speaker 1: And I can say that because.
Speaker 3: Every day, like eighteen times, well, I walk around saying, heck, why did you do that? You're an idiot? I talked to You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed you back then, but I thoroughly enjoy you now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, we have ten times better relationship than wherever.
Speaker 4: But we had Shane in between and saying he was he was, he was a plug and he has a progress.
Speaker 1: He was he wasn't Debbie Downer.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't believe I just said that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell me you said that.
Speaker 3: My grandfather said that back in the day.
Speaker 2: There was a time and I was thinking about this today because you and I are really close, right, but there was a time when you and I wanted to kill each other. And I don't remember that was my fault. I don't remember where the tension was. But I know the night that you came back where you you think you.
Speaker 1: Got the lautist pop pop why he started on a tornado and a volcado.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the building registered on the Richter scale that night.
Speaker 2: Listen that night we didn't talk and I was in the ring with you, and you wouldn't put you wouldn't put the beer, you wouldn't give me the beer, and you wouldn't hug me, and you would There were so many days and it was super awkward. And if you watch, I just watched it the other day because someone no it's at the end me, you and Tommy are in the rink and you had justging. You and Tommy are hugging, and I'm standing there and I'm like, okay, I know there's heat. I don't know why there's heat. Is this m I for gonna hug me because this is really awkward? And you didn't, and I said, well then I'm not going to hug him. So Tommy he hands me the beer and I just start drinking it by myself because I'm like, well, I got to do something.
Speaker 3: Because I I thought you wouldn't drink the beer.
Speaker 1: You know, we had heat.
Speaker 4: We did, we did.
Speaker 1: I don't remember you.
Speaker 3: Were mad at me for something I was Shane's fault. I blame in Shane for that because he will be the common denomination he left.
Speaker 1: I was. I was. I know that was the.
Speaker 3: Reason he left, to put all the heat on you, and that's why I got mad at you.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but every time I watched that video, I get so mad because I'm like, man, how can you watch? I know, but sometimes people put it on my my timeline and it's there and I'm just by myself drinking him fear like a loser, and I'm just like, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: For the life of me why we fought.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was my fault, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'll say it was your fault, but I just don't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: But it made me sad. I'm like, this could have been such a more fun night for me, and I was happy that you were back.
Speaker 3: And oh so that's why that's why it's not the biggest pop ever, because I shunned you at the end of the biggest poem. Oh wow, now you're really showing your true collars, Fanny. It's because I shunned you. That's why I wasn't the biggest.
Speaker 1: You know, out of ten, i'd give you like a seven point eight.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, if I can weigh in.
Speaker 9: I do have to take the headphones out when he comes out because it is so loud, so very loud.
Speaker 2: It is a good pop and he's jacked and then and then the jackness goes away after like three monks.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, I only worked out for six months ever in my entire life. I know, that's it. I did six months. I got jack stop working it.
Speaker 2: Because you were in the lands of the giants and then you came back to the lands of the.
Speaker 1: Pudgies and it was great.
Speaker 3: It was anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we got you. I wanted to get you first, but stupid busted open beat me. But that's okay. What do you want to share with us? Where are you going to be?
Speaker 1: Do you even know your schedule?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You were coming up.
Speaker 3: I had to bring this card with me, Samman bad so I could plug my stuff here because I can't because I can't remember any of it.
Speaker 1: I should have drew abs on you. You're little, a little pudgy in that drawing.
Speaker 4: Well, no, see that wouldn't be realistic, a realistic rendition what my body actually looks like a filter? Dude, you should see me without pants on. It's even worse.
Speaker 3: I haven't. I got a flatter ass for Franny right now. Had back My ass is good? Now? Oh now, it's like God compared the way it was back in the day.
Speaker 1: I'm working out.
Speaker 3: You could tell she's what she works it out.
Speaker 1: I'm working it out, all right. So we we have to Sandman podcast.
Speaker 3: Or yeah YouTube at Sandman podcast is twitter at ECWC Man. No, that was TikTok at Eacwcman and then x at saman Pod done reading. Okay, there's more of it.
Speaker 1: So we have we have nothing, we have stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Chris said something. Oh oh my god, this weekend. It was horrifying. Now how Chris needs an assistant when he's set and everything up. He does it all himself. I flew into Cleveland. Then I had to drive five out two hundred and seventy five miles with the worst driver I've ever had in my entire life. It was like guess break, but it was so horrible. Then I go to a hotel. Nobody else is there. I don't know, it's late. I'm bumming. The next day we have an autograph signing and then I go in and came somebody the first match, and then have to drive two hundred and seventy five miles to to wherever the Hall of Fame is, the Football Hall of Fame Dayton, Ohio. Then had to do his show an entrance there, and then I had to drive like one hundred miles to Cleveland to take my flight.
Speaker 2: To next Why on earth did he not just fly you into the first that you had to do?
Speaker 3: He had too much, he did not it's I mean, it's his fault, but it's not his fault. He's been told more than he could chew, and he just but he's a great guy and I love him, so I love him too.
Speaker 2: But when I take bookings, I approved the flights before they.
Speaker 3: He's the only one I don't no, I I do with him too. He didn't get my fight till like eight days before. That's how. That's how on the organized he was.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. That's a long time in the court.
Speaker 3: I love you, Chris, though we do love it. Lose some weight though. For your daughters. You gotta stay alive. Right now, Chris just saying, look, everybody else calls a moose, so if.
Speaker 2: You're listen, we were with a promoter who had a daughter that was a little chunky.
Speaker 3: And dude, actually, if it comes across my mind, I just say it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's like, you know, this kid's really fat. She needs to go and a diet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, the girl is like ten years old and like a buck eighty.
Speaker 1: I said, it's the promoter's daughter. Please shut your mouth. We didn't even get paid yet, just to quiet killing me.
Speaker 3: The best. We didn't even that's the first thing she goes and say, she dash and shut up.
Speaker 4: We haven't a page.
Speaker 2: Like, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Sabotage a little bit of a career that I have left. Please help me. We're gonna be together, uh May thirty. First, we're gonna be in West Virginia for the weekend. We got three shots that weekend?
Speaker 3: Bro? Wait is that to me? First?
Speaker 4: Into the June first?
Speaker 3: I cancel that. I cancel it. I did because I want to do something with Frankie Edgar in the m M A clean him met I was on his podcast and then and he's got to fight in New Jersey that well, he's going into the Hall of Fame, but his young boy is fighting Tyler, my son's friend from high school.
Speaker 1: You're not coming with me that weekend, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so it's three shots it is, I know, but well, all right, here's the deal. I want to do it for for my social media because I could be backstage with the m M.
Speaker 10: And he told me, Mma, you texted me the other one. I don't think I've ever seen speechless friends.
Speaker 1: At right now?
Speaker 2: Where is it you said? I missed you so bad these last two weekends. I need my travel companion.
Speaker 3: I do, But I, well, why don't you just come to Frank Jeedgar with us?
Speaker 2: Because I got three shots and I'm getting paid huge money for.
Speaker 1: Oh I am never talking to you again if you don't come with me.
Speaker 2: I I worked on our flights this past weekend to get us.
Speaker 1: The best flight.
Speaker 3: Can I give you a Paul Hayman answer right now?
Speaker 1: That's a bullshit answer.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm sorry, my phone's ringing right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sad. No, don't make me fly to West Virginia alone. Two shots are for Moose and one shot is the Big Beckley Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, But well here's the thing. When I mentioned at the Moose, He's like, I got no problem. I'm worried about that weekend for you.
Speaker 1: Right now, I got a problem.
Speaker 3: I know what you do with you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you we're breaking up.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna put some shade on you for very now right now that nowadays, I'm really mad at you.
Speaker 1: All right, then good bye, get off my screen. You're not coming for real.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet. I have to make a decision.
Speaker 1: It's three shots, it's a lot of money, and I'm there and it'll be so fun.
Speaker 3: Right, let me talk to the moods to see if it's still happening, because I just talked to him. I know when he acted like it was no problem, me changing out of it.
Speaker 1: No, there's a problem. There's a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call you now.
Speaker 3: I'm calling podcast.
Speaker 2: People don't listen to his podcast unless he comes with me. May thirty first, All right, love you bye.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Oh Francie Francis franc An Extreme Extreme, The Queen Extreme.
Speaker 12: Podcast odds up here here here The Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 4: It's the Queen of Extreme Beni and the Legend.
Speaker 12: She is the woman of your dreams legend on the Scene France Scene Podcast.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 4: Please your tramlady to show you what your needs.
Speaker 12: You've been the stand the Queens from the Beginning of Time odds here, Our Heart Radio shine only head and tell you a story from the Wind. The Legend odds up here. The Queen Nobody's like frand scene IDEs up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here head The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here, hen hand The Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast podcast