Speaker 1: Bounds our guys and see what they can handle. And when you see that they can handle it, it's it's awesome. It gives you that flexibility. And he's just a competitive kid that's smart, that wants to do it right.
Speaker 2: That it's cleared his mind and allowed him to play a little bit faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime you can. We told him in that block, it was like, we just want you to focus on corner this block. So, yeah, that's gonna for anybody. It's just like when you're learning you have a linebacker who's just playing one spot. It doesn't seem like a lot, but it's like moving an old linement to a different position. Anytime you do any of that, it's just harder than you think. It may sound not that hard on paper when you just talk about it, but it is. It's a big difference. So yeah, it definitely cleared Hi about to play faster, and it was good to see how much time has you got a tough fee excuse me. We've got guys that they've got all that they've been doing this for a long time and they're really good at it. So they have all the metrics and the measurements and all the checkpoints, which he's been going through that process. There's so much years and years of data and they've and with them they'll let us know. So I think it's just the amount of time a guy needs just to be comfortable in the I think it just depends on the player. He's got a lot of experience. So with someone like Huff, you would trust him, you know, as long as you know once he comes back and he's communicating like he did, he's moving like he did, and you can trust you know what you're seeing, but also what they're telling you in their comfort level, it would be different than someone who's new or someone who's played eight years, you know. So I think with him it once he feels good and ready to go, you know, we'll go with that, we're going.
Speaker 3: To start having conversations to cut down to fifty three. And so you're deciding between a guy who's been around a veteran a little while and a younger guy who maybe you have some upside there. What kind of goes into that and how much does now that you can keep veterans in the practice squad maybe change the equation.
Speaker 2: Of what he used to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, it makes a huge difference. I mean, it wasn't too long ago you only had five practice squad players and there were so many limitations on that. The standard elevations now that you can do with players and how many times you can do it, I think it's I think it's smart because back in the day, or even in those days not too long ago, you would play through injuries. You know, you wouldn't report them or you would just play through them, where now it's you can be smarter because you can standard elevate guys and you've got guys that are in your program that you're developing. You know, the sixteen and six of them are veterans, which I think also extends the careers of these guys that all feel like you could play longer if you just had a chance that you could hang around. So it also makes the whole onboarding of players a lot better too, where they're not just showing up on a Monday workout and then you sign them in meeting with them on Tuesday, and shoot, they could play that week. That still happens, but you usually want to keep guys that are in your program, and I think that permeates throughout the league. And not only is it good, for injuries. It's good for the product of football. In the NFL. You see guys that already know what they're doing because they've been on your team on practice.
Speaker 4: Squad clean in terms of injuries, knock on wood, that are you do? You feel good about where you're at and you said before You're never going to be totally satisfied, but it's just about where you hope you'd be at this point.
Speaker 1: It is because of the mindset of the guys. I think everyone likes who they're playing with and they likes they like how everything is progressing. Like I said, we try to make stuff harder for guys, and the communication is good, the energy is good, and in that respect I am pleased. You're never totally happy, but as far as our progress, how our guys are. You know, our coaches are coaching, how the players are getting coached, and how they're working together and getting closer together. They work hard every single day and that's really to me. It's a day by day I know I've said it before, I work hard, get better. It's just and being shortsighted like that's a good thing. I think as.
Speaker 5: A playholder, how much flexibility is is Fred give you and what he can do.
Speaker 1: And as a what you said.
Speaker 5: Play caller, how much flexibility is Fred Warner give you in terms of kind of put him in any position and maybe experiment they give you.
Speaker 1: And what makes him so well makes Fred unique, He's just he's a machine. He's I think he's the best linebacker in the NFL. I mean, he does it every single day. He's a he's so consistent. He's a leader. He plays fast, he plays physical, he plays he attacks the ball. He's a good tackler, he's good in coverage. I mean, it's just to me, he's complete. But what he does is he plays. He practices like that every single day. That's why you know reference that he's kind of like a machine. It's just an every single day thing with him. And he's trained and it's very serious. I don't think any player ever played with or have coached. It's never an accident, it's never a coincidence. There a lot of times. They are extremely dedicated. They have a clear plan, and they probably work the hardest.
Speaker 2: You've had a month now to look at your new front four with Bosa and hard Grave and Collins and Floyd. What are you seeing out of those guys, and I know you like to rotate am front, but it seems like with those four they might be able to handle a bigger.
Speaker 3: Workload than normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're fun because they do have such good movement and power. I think they really work well together. I think they enjoy, you know, working together on the stunts, but also you know, taking pride in the run game that you got to earn your pass rushes by being good in the run game, and just excited, excited to see those guys play together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ram looks pretty special and what does what does he need to do as far as development to get to that next level?
Speaker 4: So he's running with the ones.
Speaker 1: You're talking about. Jalen Graham, Yeah, it's the linebacker room is really a competitive group right now. As you've seen those like day Dean Jalen from last year to this year progressed a lot after that rookie season. But it's just all of them together have kind of made it competitive and progressed together. It's really gonna be a tough decision for us now.
Speaker 3: Like obviously plays like a one hundred miles an hour. That's great, I'm sure, but I.
Speaker 5: Knew they were.
Speaker 2: Kind of dial obviously you don't want to take away his aggression. What it's so excellent.
Speaker 1: But no, I think there are two of them. You probably think of one was like both of them are kind of on the sideline. One of them kind of got tripped a little bit if you watch it, and then another one he just he just gotta trust it and keep going. I don't think he overran it. I think he just needs to trust And that's our tackling style of understanding that he can just keep triggering and go. He's already shown that he can do that, so now it's when someone shows that they can do something. All right, We're more concerned with what you can do. Let's try and do that as much as possible, right, Thanks guys,