Speaker 1: Hey, viewers, Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this. Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 2: Put Jo, pussy, put your put your pussy up, put jr pussy, put put Jo busy.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions.
Speaker 3: I'm Gabeln Sadez and I'm Christotison Rosso.
Speaker 4: Each week, we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships.
Speaker 1: We talk to queer folks of all kinds. We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that you can use at home.
Speaker 3: Let Jo put joust job put job.
Speaker 1: Okay, So today we're doing it. Okay, we're dipping our toes into the discourse. Before we dive into today's episode, we'll need to read you a I'm apologizing in advance, Chris, would you mind reading this for us?
Speaker 3: I'll do my best. Okay.
Speaker 4: So the quote reads, why are you as a woman stepping foot in a gay bar dark room. There's nothing for you here.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this is a real emergency.
Speaker 3: Someone please call my own one because this episode.
Speaker 1: There's a woman in the dark room. Okay, So some of our favorite replies to the message we just read include god forbid, a woman has hobbies. That was a good one. Another one was on a dirty floor on your knees, kate out with a stranger's dick in your mouth. But a girl coming in is where you draw the line.
Speaker 3: It is supporting my trade as he explores his bisexuality, a.
Speaker 1: Great reason to be in the dark room, And my personal favorite, fondly remembering the time a woman walked by my then boyfriend eating me out at a circuit party and pushed his head in deeper. Thanks for the assist, queen. Hope you're doing well.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's Ally's ship, that's Ali.
Speaker 1: Ship, that's real.
Speaker 4: And other people pointed out the irony of having sex in a public place and being mad that other people were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, this post in particular was probably rage bait, get retweets, be honest. It feels like some op ed or social media post along these lines. Pops up every couple of years and it goes viral and it starts the same reductive discourse, and we're exhausted.
Speaker 4: And to be clear, we're not talking about a messy bachelorette party, touching people inappropriately or dropping gayzlers. That's its unute problem. But that's really about someone's behavior. But by assuming any woman or of him presenting person doesn't belong in a dark room or at a gay bar or even on Sniffy's, that's not about their behavior, it's about who they are exactly.
Speaker 1: Also, not everyone is there for you. If you want a room full of CIS gay men, go hang out at Azara. This has been a constant debate and struggle within the queer community. Somebody I think back to is Cynthia Slater. She's an activist in San Francisco in the seventies and she actually worked to petition a gay fisting bar called the Catacombs to let in women. She's like, I'm a woman, I'm into fisting. Yeah, let us the fuck in. She finally got the Catacombs to allow women to enter the space to the fisters. She gathered knowledge and information and then she brought it back to lesbians outside of the Catacombs outside of San Francisco, and was one of the very influential people started kind of the S and M movement among queer women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like if she hadn't gone to these spaces, it wasn't allowed in these spaces, none of that would have happened.
Speaker 1: If that hadn't happened, rightly, right, And we would assume that we want to share queer knowledge.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 1: If you're good at fisting, yeah, show it off, share that information. We don't want people fisting poorly. But like, this is like over fifty years ago at this point, you know what I mean. So it's like, why are we still still having this conversation exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, in today's episode, we're going to talk about women in gay spaces and why it could be more fun to welcome the men than to freak out about it.
Speaker 3: Let's meet our guests.
Speaker 1: Russian Frankie are a very fun, adventurous couple who make adult content and live life on their own terms. They travel the world together, filming their experiences hooking up with very hot people in all kinds of amazing places, from busy cities to quiet beaches.
Speaker 4: With real chemistry and a love for new adventures. Question Frankie keepings raw, real and exciting for themselves and for their audience. Walk to Snipy's Cruising Confessions crushing frank You all right, we.
Speaker 1: Got the cutest couple we've had increasing Confession's history here and wet wo. Sorry buddy, it used to be me and Chris.
Speaker 3: Coming for a gig. So let's get into your story. How did y'all meet?
Speaker 6: Okay, so my gay friend he came over in my apartment and he showed me a flyer from the strip club he worked at.
Speaker 2: He's like, we're gonna go see him.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, okay.
Speaker 6: So I got dressed and we went out to the club, and you know, I'm very nervous about making people feel uncomfortable in certain spots that I'm at, So I'm like, I just kind of sat at the bar and kind of minded my own business. You know.
Speaker 2: It was a gay bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to step on any right, So.
Speaker 6: I kept giving him money to go tip him every time he like did a performance or something like that. And me and my friend all night, we're trying to decide if he was gay or straight, because you know, I didn't know, and I couldn't tell either. You know, there was no like signs, you know, because there's a straight man that worked at the gay club, so I didn't know. Finally I asked him. I was like, so, you know, are you gay or straight? And his response was.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm like, yeah, correct.
Speaker 2: It's like that didn't help me at all.
Speaker 6: So then I was like, okay, so you know, thinking like, okay, maybe he's you know both. By the end of the night he came over when he put his arm around my gay friend that I was with, and then he put.
Speaker 2: His arm around me and grabbed my ass and I was like, okay, this is gonna go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yes he said yes.
Speaker 6: A week later we were fucking, two months later we were dating, and three months after that we were living together.
Speaker 2: So very fast, very fast.
Speaker 7: She's also the first girl I ever told I'm experimenting sexually yeah, and didn't get a negative response.
Speaker 6: It didn't really matter to me, you know, I was I go to gay bars, obviously I'm attracted to I watched gay porn to jerk off.
Speaker 7: I haven't met a lot of girls that are like I always say, it feels like they're tolerating your bisexuality or porn if you know, could I do gay porn and straight porn? Transport everything. I feel like there's a stark difference between tolerating it and being about it. Yeah, you know, like she is like like she's jerking off to my porn with other right, Yeah, And if you could choose between those two, like if my girl tolerating it and my girl jerking off.
Speaker 5: To me dudes.
Speaker 7: And we talk like it's fun, I could be like, yo that guys, She's like yeah, like like we'll go fuck. It's fun that we can talk about that. It's just not a typical dynamic of a heteronormative relationship, you.
Speaker 6: Know, but nothing too Like he made me feel comfortable about because I was very slashamed, and I was very you know in a place where I have never explored my sexuality, and like, finally I was able to talk that hey, like I've always wanted to experience a trans woman or like try something other than what I've been doing all my life, and like he didn't judge me for it, so it made me feel more comfortable that, hey, I can finally feel free, and I do. I never felt more free and just accepted in any situation ever in my life than you know, being with him.
Speaker 2: So it's really great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing how like authenticity breeds authenticity, Right, It's like you show up as how you want to be treated and then like you get that in spades.
Speaker 1: I'm curious with both of you because both of you are somewhere on the spectrum of like sexual fluidity bisexuality. You said you've faced a lot of discrimination when you've told past partners that you are sexually fluid or explored by sexuality. What do you think makes them react that way? Like what is it in their life that they've been told or taught that makes them turned off at the idea of a partner who is more sexually fluid.
Speaker 3: Than they are.
Speaker 7: When I finally like I'm going to be very open in public about me exploring my sexuality, I was thinking thing about like my college teammates when I played basketball and how homophobic we are in the locker room, and like I participated in that, Like I'm not gonna lie, Like I said, the no homo thing a lot. You know, we pointed out gay things to each other, Like what you're doing there is gay and it's bad. We talked more about gayshit than gay men. Yeah, for sure, like looking back at them, like we were so gay.
Speaker 1: In your underwear, Yeah, talking about each other's decks a lot.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 7: That's what was going through my head initially as the people that would probably discriminate me the most, right, it was other straight conservative men. What I'd never thought about was what women would react. I actually thought they would be very accepting because generally women are allies of the LGBTQ community. They always are the ones at the marches everything. What I found out was they're cool with you being gay, they don't want their husband to be. It's like not in the house, you know what I mean, not at home. HIV is brought up way more than I ever expected. Like they always say they're scared of catching HIV from me, and like I'm not even gonna get into that conversation, right of how ignorant that is. Or they say things like I don't want your shitty dick in me, and I'm like you do anal two right, yeah, And like I know gay men douch better than you.
Speaker 1: Fiber Supplement's bulls got.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah.
Speaker 7: And I just think women haven't been challenged on that way of thinking yet and maybe it'll come and maybe like this, you know what we're doing right now is that process. It's one of the conversations I think that still needs to happen. Even if you're just like a mostly straight guy or a fully like fifty to fifty by guy, there's a lot of like because you haven't really picked a side.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, everything's got to be black and white. Everything's got to be like one hundred, you know.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to do a label. I'm just gonna be crushed and I'm gonna do what I want when I want.
Speaker 6: You know. It's been different now talking about it with my friends and being more able to be open about it and not caring more what they think, because back when I was slutshame for liking what I liked, I just kept it inside and never talked about it.
Speaker 2: It's very different now.
Speaker 6: Like, say I'm talking to a guy and they're like, wow, you do porn with trans women and like you like gay guys experience with you. I was like, yeah, like I love letting someone like try my pussy for the first time, and like that is so great to me, and the first time what wasn't the first time that it happened. We had a clubhouse in Austin and I was filming a porn for, you know, a few of my friends, and the way this guy was fucking I was like, damn, he looks like he fuck's really good. I was like, I wish I want to try him. And he was gay guy, so I didn't ever think, you know, that would happen. And we walk out of our little cabinary. He's standing right by the fence line and Crushed goes, hey, do you want to fuck her? And he goes he goes yeah, and I was like, okay, let's do it. So he like bent me over the picking table and then star fucking me. Crush pulls out the camera and all of our other gay friends started lining up.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I guess this is turning into a gay gang bang. And it's been one of my best sellers ever since.
Speaker 7: It's all hot guys, and then like it looks like a straight gang bang. Yeah, but then the hot guys are jerking each other off in the background and making out and they're like eating pussy together, which like there's something when the because they're gay and more comfortable, Like when they eat the pussy together, it's better.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're trying to.
Speaker 7: Like, you know, because there's no fear of being gay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: When I talk to guys like at the strip club who are in hiding basically and they want to experience, and like when they feel me talking about my fluidity and like how I feel, all of a sudden, they feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Like I've always wanted to be pegged. I've always wanted to do this. I was like, let's do it, sign me up.
Speaker 6: And there are a few guys that are also like, oh, I could never have another guys dick near me. I was like, well, for the first time I went air tight, you know, with two trans women and my boyfriend, and like it was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Yeah, I never ever thought that I would have all three holes filled at the same time.
Speaker 7: The culture around sex and the LGBTQ community is what I really like. And I love that opposite of sluedt shaming attitude, that sex positivity and like it's just not that big a deal.
Speaker 6: People are just friendly in the community and like they understand, like everybody wants to try something and like it's okay to try something new and you don't have to be like, oh, I'm gonna stand over here in the corner and feel bad about what I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing that really grinds my gears about like these complaints about like women or people who aren't gay men in like dark rooms or queer spaces, because you don't know why someone's there, right, Like if you see a woman or from presenting person, maybe they're there with their partner, Maybe they're interested in fucking and doing it in a respectful way. Maybe they're thinking of transitioning and trying to like come into queer spaces if you don't read them as a man yet, Like, there's so many reasons someone could be in that space and for me to see other folks immediately jump to being like no and cutting them off, it's like this is a space one of the few spaces where you can explore your sexuality without judgment, and that should be open to everybody that wants to explore their sexuality because where are you or you going to go at a straight bar to do what you do. It's like you can't really find that anywhere besides like these dark rooms and sex parties and you know, working in the industry, how long.
Speaker 3: Was it before you started going to bars and like hunting together ethically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty quickly moved to a club.
Speaker 7: She opened up to me about the trans yeah, and I was like, well, yeah, I've done lots of that, and I was like, I know grave trans bars that we can go to and a beautiful trans woman she really was, And.
Speaker 6: We took her in the back and did some dances and like it turned into only fans club work.
Speaker 1: It's funny you just show up and suddenly the only fans collapse. It's an amazing skill.
Speaker 7: We do feel like we're documenting our sexual experiences a little bit.
Speaker 3: This archive. You have his history. My first time ever.
Speaker 7: Sucking dig is on camera and it's authentic. It wasn't planned the way people lie.
Speaker 1: About saying they're sucking their first stick on camera all the time. And you actually.
Speaker 7: It was with Braxton Cruise and he's fucking handsome Australian man with the most beautiful dick ever. And up until that point, I pretty much always thought like, sucking dick isn't really something I think I want to do. Rights just how I felt and I was eating his ass.
Speaker 1: And I started.
Speaker 4: I started, I ever thought that I would suck dick, but eating ass absolutely.
Speaker 3: Different. I learned.
Speaker 7: I learned long ago that I like asked, it doesn't matter what. But anyway, I was eating his ass and his dick was just there, and I was like, it's a nice dick. I'm gonna put my mouth on it. And I was like, no, you don't do that. And then I was just like, why why did I just do that? I want to do it. And I looked at her and I'm like, I think I want to suck his dig.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 7: This was like early in my porn career and like only fans career, and so like people kind of already thought I didn't do that because they thought I was one of those tops that just don't do it. And so he was kind of like surprised. He's like, oh really, and I was like, yeah, you got a nice dick.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I sucked it a little bit too. After that, I was like.
Speaker 7: It was adorable to be fair, because I was literally like I don't know if I'm going to be good at this, Like is that good?
Speaker 3: Like this is so hot?
Speaker 7: And what I realized after that because I thought I didn't want to suck dick because I just didn't think it was something I was into. And afterward I was like, Oh, the fucking reason was I was still thinking about what other people would think if they knew I sucked dick, and I didn't realize it because I was like, oh, now everyone will know I sucked a dick. Despite how far I've come, was still thinking that it's like a degrading thing to do for me, you know, because the way we talked about sucking dick as straight man in the locker room was purely from a degrading sense, and that I hadn't let that go yet.
Speaker 3: Fully.
Speaker 7: Now it's like I do it all the time. When I want to like it, I still don't want to. Sometimes it's not like a thing like yeah, I'm weird about some things, like I hate my own come. It's is such a weird alone in that, like I'm just not come guy. Yeah I love making people come. Yeah I don't, And like I'd rather have you come on my chest than me come on my chest.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much time do we have? Oh my god, y'all are a fucking who. We have to take a break. This is so much fun.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: When we come back, Frankie's gonna share some tips for girls who want to be in gay spaces, and Crush will offer some advice for gay dudes who want to co exist more peacefully with the.
Speaker 3: Women in their lives.
Speaker 1: I think we can achieve that.
Speaker 3: I think we can.
Speaker 1: I think we can after this conversation, all right, more Sniffy's cruising confessions after the break, don't go anywhere. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We've been talking with bisexual content creator couple Crush and Frankie, And if you're like us, you are fully obsessed with them by now.
Speaker 4: I would hope, but I'm sure there are some of you that are still big mad that we are even talking about women in case spaces, and we're here to make honestly.
Speaker 1: In this act, we're going to hear some tips and tricks from both Frankie Crush on how gay guys and some women can co exist in gay bars and yes, even dark rooms or picnic table fuck sessions.
Speaker 4: So, frank what would you recommend for a woman who is interested in going out to a gay bar?
Speaker 6: So in retrospect, like a woman really just needs to know her place in this community, because like I can go into a gay bar and act like I'm the center of attention and people can hate me. Or I can go into a gay bar and be friends with the gay bees and like show them how much fun I want to have with them, instead of making them feel like they're literally just there as furniture.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of women do that. So just know your place.
Speaker 7: You know, in a bar.
Speaker 6: You're not going to a gay bar to get guys to buy you drinks. Like all the gay guys are buying their own drinks. They're not worried about you. Maybe even offer to buy the gays a drink instead of making them feel like I'm here, you know what I mean, because I've been guilty of that. You know, feel like I should be the center of attention because I'm cute and I'm pretty, and I'm as pretty as the gays. You know, like meyern, I center of attention. But you can't do that in the gay spaces. You really can't because nobody cares and people are going to be like, get her out of here. You know, we're tired of seeing her here. She's too loud, she's obnoxious, you.
Speaker 7: Know, it doesn't matter who does that. Though you're not gonna like it's.
Speaker 6: This is true, Like you can't be my friend. You're acting like this in this gay bar right now, like any space. Yeah, it's true, It's very true.
Speaker 1: Earlier while we were talking, we did touch a little bit on how fear of HIV makes some partners fearful of having a partner in their life who is by or hooks up with men. But I'm curious how you guys approach safety and how do you like communicate that to other partners that y'all are hooking up with.
Speaker 7: I don't think straight people know how much has changed even in the last ten years when it comes to that. I didn't even know until a few years ago. And like, you know, we're both on prep. We're big advocates for it. We talk about it, we educate, and when we work with stray creators, it's like we won't shut the fuck up about it. I'm just like, why why are you not on it? Testing only does so.
Speaker 3: Much, you know.
Speaker 6: Like, but even in the beginning of our relationship, like he was so scared of STDs and like I didn't go to school the way he went to school.
Speaker 2: I quit school eighth grade, so, like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was taught in the early American school. When I came to America, one of the first sex education classes was very much one of those like sex is bad, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, don't have sex. STDs will murder you, like all of them are going to kill you.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Florida, I know what that's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is California. That was what I thought STDs were. I had to learn that I was very wrong about that.
Speaker 1: So freaky. Did you actually start the topic of like prep and getting tested? Was that something you were more?
Speaker 2: I think actually our gay friends did that.
Speaker 6: But I think I tried to help him see, like listen, there's not many STDs nowadays that you can't get rid of if you do catch something, like I was just letting him know, like it's okay, Like it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 2: It's really not that big of a deal.
Speaker 7: Like right now, nowadays, I've been with I've been with tons of people that are undetectable. Yes, I don't even care because I'm like, we're both on prep cares and like a lot of people would just be too scared to even do that because they don't. They still are living in that thing that we were taught. And so we're both on prep. We both take doxy. You know, we get tested regularly, which I think in the straight culture that is still a prevention tactic because like if I work with straight creators there, they care so much about the test and making sure it's within fourteen days. I'm like, really, it's only valid if I got that test today, and you know, you don't know what I've done in the last fourteen days. I don't know what you've done. Also, you're a girl and you have the worst STD than known the man, which is pregnancy, and.
Speaker 1: You can't manage that.
Speaker 7: So I can rather than show me your test because I'm taking preping doxy, so I don't care what your test says. Please show me you're on birth control. That's what I need. Please show me that documentation right now.
Speaker 1: We can't make Daddy Crush a literal father.
Speaker 7: Because we can't do that because that's forever. That's a really good point.
Speaker 2: Then again, you know, gays can't get pregnant. Trying a lot of.
Speaker 7: Guys, none of them pregnant when we talked about it. It's interesting straight people are having a bit of a rise in HIV.
Speaker 3: Not a bait.
Speaker 7: Actually, it's a lot. Like it's really starting to pick up with them, and that's scary because that if that becomes an epidemic with them would be far worse.
Speaker 6: Well, I think I think that is another reason that in the straight community, more people are scared to talk about it, and more people.
Speaker 7: It's still such a gross thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, more people keep it hidden and don't tell anybody that they caught something because they're embarrassed, and like the gay world be like, oh, I had a chlamydia last week.
Speaker 2: I got rid of that shit.
Speaker 6: You know. It's like not that I had a big of a deal.
Speaker 7: I had a girl for that I woke up with call me like a dirty faggot because I just told her to get on prep like, because I was just saying, like, I take this to you can take it as a preventative, but you can also take it if you have it to make you undetectable. Right, That's literally all I was saying. Yeah, she took it as I have HIV and I'm a dirty faggot basically like.
Speaker 1: Florida though, right, Yeah, this wasn't Florida. Yeah, Okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 7: In New York.
Speaker 1: I know, we have a lot of gay they're called gay bars, but they're really mixed queer spaces, but there aren't a lot of spaces for queer women. So I'm wondering, when you guys go out in Texas or when you're traveling for work, do you see a lot of that mixture in gay spaces. Do you see a lot of like queer men and women, or do you find that it's a little more self segregated in other cities.
Speaker 6: When I would go out in Dallas, I think it was very, very mixed because a lot of my queer women friends want to twined with everybody. They don't want to be stuck at a bar with all people just like them, you know, and they're super friendly and they just want to talk with everybody and be friends with everybody.
Speaker 2: And that is some of the things that they have.
Speaker 6: Told me why they don't like going and staying at the lesbian bars that is just for them. So I think it's very mixed in the gay culture in Dallas. And that was where I kind of started exploring myself because I finally become single and like just going out with my gay friends and enjoying the night, not feeling judged or feeling like I shouldn't be there for me.
Speaker 7: It's like I don't want to be around a bunch of people exactly like me. You know, I love when people are into different shit because I want to like be like, I want to ask questions. I would be like, wait, you do what it did? What?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: That sounds fascinating? Like, you know, I love variety, so like, the more like diverse we can make it the better.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, there's so many layers to it, right, It's like you've got queer women, You've got street cis women, you've got trans women, all entering spaces that are dominated by gay men, and a lot of these cities, and I think gay men feel this ownership over that space without realizing that. It's like, it's not just for us, right, we should be welcoming a broader array of queer people or queer allies into these spaces, and as long as everybody's being respectful, there shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be an issue.
Speaker 7: I felt very accepted. In fact, you know, I got sober and gay aa no way on actual city in Los Angeles, and I saw a bunch of people outside of a brick building, drinking coffee out of a styrofolm cop smoking cigarettes. And I was like, that looks like one of those AA meetings. And like I was freshly sober, like broke homeless, like I'm like I should I'm just gonna go hang out there for a bit. And I went in and I was like, there's a lot of gay trans people out here. It was just la like maybe they just look gay because and at the end of the meeting, you know, the secretary was like, everybody, thank you for coming to Friday night LGBTQ meeting. And I was like, Ohm, not supposed to be here. And I literally I didn't make a run for the door, but like this girl, Shelley push old lesbian woman just grabs me, throws me back in the room. It was like one hundred and forty five pounds the time. It was easy like this a tweaker just like just got sober, throws me back in the room. Is like UNI gets sober, like I don't give a shit that you're straight, Like we don't care. This isn't just for gay people, like it just is a space that we created that was safe, but you're welcome here too. I went to that meeting for the rest of my sobriety while I was YEA, and I felt so a part of it. Even this was before I ever identified as anything but straight. I felt so a part of it and so like part of that community. And I learned more about being a grown man and a good man from those people in the LGBTQ space in sobriety than I ever did from any straight person in my entire life. And like, I'm getting emotional talking about it because I owe my life to the LGBTQ community for that. So to this day, I feel like I never had a problem being accepted even when I identified a straight and then there was like the gay for pay phase, and then there was a I like some of this phase, and not at any point through any of those phases that I ever not feel accepted. I think it's a small percentage of gay people that are not accepting of women or me being with a woman. But when they do it, my first thought is, you're doing the same thing that everyone did in the sixties eighties. To us, it's just roles reverse. Now it's your saying you're not gay enough, or like what we're doing is homophobic, and like that makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: The conversion therapy is the thing.
Speaker 1: That people accuse you of engaging in conversion therapy for just showing up.
Speaker 7: So they think because she's sleeping with gay men that she's trying to convert them to being straight. And that's our agenda because I guess you know, there's some praian, some politician injected us into your community and it's texting us like, hey, go to this are and try to convert the gaye by making them sleep with her. And I'm just like, really, that's what you think people. First of all, my.
Speaker 1: Parents tried that on me for years and I'm still pretty fucking gay. So I don't know if that strategy is working.
Speaker 2: You need to come hang out with me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start off.
Speaker 7: This by for pay and then, yeah, I don't feel like an ally. I feel like I'm part of that flag. Yeah I have the flag, like I identify with it. I fight for it, not as like another group fighting for another group, Like I am part of the group. I feel that way. If you want to tell me i'm not, that's your issue.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we are unfortunately nearing the end of the episode, but Russian Franky, before we let you go, I'm wondering if there's anything that we haven't talked about yet that you'll want it to share, or anything you wanted to touch on before we wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Or like any cruising confession.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you have any cruising confessions?
Speaker 3: Well no, I just like you know, here for the story.
Speaker 7: This is one of my first experiments. Okay, that when I was like, like, I'm gonna try some stuff that's not straight. This was a few years ago. So actually the first time I ever experimented was with trans girls. One of the first transgirls I hooked up with was in Fort Lauderal. She saw me in the club and then I was outside and she was with a group of gay guys and she walked up to me and she's this tall, beautiful Columbian trans girl. And she walked up to me and just puts her hand down my pants and grabs my balls work and she just goes, I want to suck your dick. And I was like, okay, let's let's go. And she's like, where are you staying. I'm like an airbnbating down the street. She goes, okay, and so me, her and her friends all start walking and we get like fifteen steps into the walk and she's got heels on, you know everything. She's like, I don't want to walk all the way. And she just pulled my pants down right there on that street, pulled my pants down. Lots of people starts blowing me. I stole my cockering on from dancing everything.
Speaker 3: It's so hot.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm like having a sensory overload. It's kind of new. It's just a public public's another one of my kinks. And like her gay friends are like cheering her on and like also helping kind of hide her at the same time. And I come in her mouth and she like.
Speaker 8: Drools it out of her mouth under her tits, and I'm like having a bit of a cumcoma, you know that when it's just like and then her gay friends come over and started liking the cum off her tits, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, this.
Speaker 1: Is why we need women in dark rooms, handsucking dick on the streets. I like all of this, but I.
Speaker 7: I just knew I liked all of it. I couldn't figure out what about it I liked. I just liked all of it. From there, I was just like, yeah, I'm definitely not just going to live the straight life no more.
Speaker 3: A good time.
Speaker 6: I think my one of my favorite times is though, was with my first collab on camera, having two guys. It's always been a fantasy, but I've never told anybody. I've never let anybody know that I wanted somebody to fuck a man into me. And he made that happen when.
Speaker 1: Derek Cage and You've made a Derek Cage sandwich.
Speaker 6: But how it happened was even better because Derek Cage is just such an amazing human. And I reached out to Derek Cage and I had, you know, twelve hundred followers at the time on Twitter, Like I thought, this guy who just won every award that yere.
Speaker 2: Is someone that I work with.
Speaker 6: So I just shoot my shot and it's like, hey, do you work with nobody's And he was like, you're not a nobody and I was like okay. So we set it up and he came over and we ended up shooting three things like him and Crush Me Crush and Derek and then just me and Derek.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: It was really a great experience to have Derek and me and crush fucking him into me, and then Derek coming on my chest and me shoving his face and to fucking eat it, and like it was such a great experience that I had never felt okay to do or experience or even think that that was ever going to be something that I would ever try until this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, this has been really, really incredible. I'm really glad we had you all to talk about some of themes we want to talk about this episode, But I think one of the most fun things has been seeing how you both kind of enabled each other to become more authentic people, to feel more confident in your sexuality, to support each other doing that. I think it's like very very rare, and I think you guys serve as a really great example that not every couple that looks totally straight on the outside is. You are both part of the queer community, and so I'm really glad that we got to talk to you about your experiences, and thanks for coming out to join us.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having us really appreciate it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So when we come back, it is time to hear another steamy sex story from our call in cruising Confessions hotline don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: I want something?
Speaker 1: Sex cells?
Speaker 2: Something is.
Speaker 1: Do you have the way?
Speaker 5: Do you not? The way I go? The mathng you not the way I go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: That was sex Cells by Jingo Stewart. Now, before we close today's episode, let's listen to a listener submitted cruising compression from a horny Colin hotline.
Speaker 7: Oh I can't wait? Okay, ye.
Speaker 6: Was hot?
Speaker 5: Okay. So this is a few summers ago. I am in a place called cup Dog, which is a French nudist swingers village on the beach in the south of France. And so basically, like the way it works is that the straight section, you're walking around and you're watching all of these like hot European dudes and their wives and they're like fingering each other. Oh, when the lifeguards go home at five o'clock, like everyone on all sides of the beach except the family side start fucking and it becomes really hot because you're walking around and you're just like watching like straight gang bangs or like women sucking off a row of guys, and you're really close to like all these straight dudes and they're giant dongs. So but there's also dunes. So on the final day that I was at this place, this paradise of nude swinging sex, I was in the dunes and I saw this woman who was on her knees and next to her was a guy who I assumed was her husband, and he was videotaping her.
Speaker 3: She was naked.
Speaker 5: On her chest was written poot pute, which is like horror in France, and guys were starting to approach her and get sucked off by her. And so before a few minutes there was like a row of fifteen twenty guys who were just all waiting, and she was going down the row and she was sucking them off or jerking them off off and basically waiting for them to come on her tips. Wow, and her husband was filming her, and all of the guys were just one by one, just like blowing right sperm sperm sperm, and I was just like watching downsort of at the end of the line. And so eventually she started to get to my spot, and I had been watching one by one as these cocks were just coming straight, dudes just coming coming, And so eventually when she got to me, I was like, oh, fuck it, I'm in I guess I'm doing this, and I just used the how horny I was from watching all these dudes come to shoot my load onto her chum. And that remains the one and only time that I've ever had sexual contact of any sort with a woman. And I felt really really good about it, and I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: That was amazing. You should be proud, honestly, because that was fantastic.
Speaker 1: That is an amazing story.
Speaker 2: This is wild.
Speaker 1: It's like you're watching straight porn in real life and you're like, well, this will do, this will do for sure.
Speaker 4: But also just like the pent up energy of like watching all these guys come on this girl's chest, like I would have been able to bust really quickly.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, yeah, I probably would have come before she got to.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the fact that he was able to hold out for that long, like.
Speaker 1: What's also crazy because like, to me, that scenario sounds so gay. I feel like I've watched like twenty gay horns where it's like someone's got slut or like come in me written somewhere, and like, I guess I've sort of subconsciously assumed that that was like a gay genre inherently queer, but like, here's this woman with a little slogan written short beyond her moves. Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the caller wasn't the only queer person there, you know what I mean. I'm sure there were by dudes. I'm sure there were curious people.
Speaker 4: I also love that her husband or a partner or whoever was filming the entire thing didn't participate, just filmed the entire thing because you know they're gonna go home and watch that later and totally talk to it. Congratulations to that couple.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to that couple, Congratulations to this caller. Always stay open and ready. You never know whose tits you might.
Speaker 3: Always stay open and ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to hear your own cruising confessions on an upcoming episode of this podcast, you can call our cruising Confession hotline at three zero two two one nine three eight nine eight. That's three zero two two one nine three eight nine eight.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're at the end of this episode and I I had so much fun with crushing Franky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I get first appearances.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh gosh, what are we getting, you know, because I don't know these people I have never seen them before. Wasn't sure what we were going to get, but we got everything that we needed, and I think so much more. And I'm really grateful that our listeners are going to be able to hear this respective And.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's also really important that we got a queer woman who's in a partnership with a queer man, because I think a lot of us make snap judgments based on what we see, what people present as externally, and the context clues that we use. So I appreciate the patience with which they approached this topic and talked about it with Nuance. I also appreciated the really hot slutty stories.
Speaker 4: I do want to go cruising with them. Meant to tell them this, but I do want to go cruising with them, So like, the next time y'all are back in the city, let's go cruising.
Speaker 1: So again, we should thank our guests today, Crush and Frankie and you can follow both Crush and Frankie at Crush in Frankie as in Crushes Inside Frankie Crush in Frankie, and you can check out crushes Doll contact at Crush Daddy dancer dot com and You can find all of Frankie's links at Linktree, Backslash, Frankie, Baby Ray spelled r a E, and who knows, Maybe you'll see them both at a dark room near you, if only.
Speaker 3: Sniffy's.
Speaker 1: Cruisy Confessions is directed by Adam Barron, produced by A. Menda Kuper and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Market.
Speaker 4: Cruising Confessions is presented by Snippy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform for gay by.
Speaker 3: Incurious people ready to cruise.
Speaker 4: Check out the map at snippies dot com and fall snitches at snippies app.
Speaker 1: Cruisers are a community. Do your part in keeping us safe. Learn more about protecting your sexual health at Healthy Sexuals dot com.
Speaker 7: Put job, put put jo, put jo