Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Man a mere speculation that the Pittsburgh Steelers could be a potential landing spot for veteran quarterback Aeron Rodgers, at least one player isn't interested in the service steal a safety de Sean Elliott commented on Instagram post and made it clear that he doesn't want Rogers and pittsburgh new quarterback at Pittsburgh's new quarterback at twenty twenty five, writing, leave his ass at the retirement home.
Speaker 1: I mean, listener, you pull the stuff you pulled during the off season, when you pull the stuff you pulled while you were there.
Speaker 3: You know, players see that. They don't want to look part of that. Did you see what we are you?
Speaker 2: Did you see what was being reported the stipulations that they gave him in order to come back to Green Bay. You see those stipulations? Nah, no more Pat McAfee, many camps be here.
Speaker 3: Lock Dan.
Speaker 2: Wow Wows told Aaron Rodgers he couldn't appear on the Pat McAfee shore anymore if he wanted to be the net if he wanted to be with the Jets next season. Per Diana Racini, she plugged in. She like Jane Slayer at the Cowboys. She like Mary Kay Capick with Brown. When they speak, I really listened. I perk up what they say. I was told that when Rodgers had his conversation, when the Jess had the conversation with Aaron Rodgers about what the future would look like. If you're going to be a part of this team, You're going to attend all of training camp, You're not going to do the Pat McAfee interviews anymore. They had a conversation with him, if you're going to stay here, here's how we want it to be.
Speaker 3: So this is me. It's Aaron Glenn getting controlled back. I love it. I like it too. I like it too. I like it too.
Speaker 1: Now listen, if the Pat mcabee show was conducive to the Jets and helping in any way with winning, if it wasn't in the scene in the negative light, matter of fact, if you were performing the way you should be performing, if you were the Aaron Roders of Bowl, you you can go talk to God, damn Glenn Beck for all I care.
Speaker 3: A Fox, you could talk to CNN.
Speaker 1: If you were playing on Sundays and being productive and being the air Roders of Bowl, I wouldn't care who you talk to me.
Speaker 3: You could be at the Playboy Mansion on your off day.
Speaker 1: But it's just what right you're losing on the field, you're playing bad on the field, and you're doing a show that's called the controversy in conflict, creating chaos, and then your performance isn't where it should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just tough, O Joe.
Speaker 2: It's tough when you played that position and guys see you doing because normallyuarterbacks locked in. Oh yeah, always normally, especially those level quarterbacks. And Aaron Rodgers was that level of quarterback. He was a Peyton Manning, he was a Tom Brady, he was that a breeze or He's he was that level of quarterback. And normally those quarterbacks is a singular focus. And then there a manyicam no distractions, none, none, And then you can't create a distraction and then get mad when people talk about said distraction and you egg it up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, what a minute?
Speaker 2: You wrecked the card and then you mad that people stopping looking at you at the cars turned overside the road.
Speaker 3: You did it. That's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's what I didn't get. That's what I didn't understand about him. He talked about we got to block out the noise. But it's him beating on the bucket in the in the hallway. He an't creating the noise that we're here.
Speaker 3: What didn't he see about that? Right? But see for a time, MVP.
Speaker 2: You know, you get seduced by your own success, and so you was like, Hey, damn, what's in the best interest of the team. What's in the best interest of me? Most top tier quarterbacks don't think like that. They don't. All I can say is the quarterbacks of his era. I think Brady thought like that. Oh no, you thought Manning thought like that. Absolutely no, Breeze. You look at my homes now every week, Oh you I could see you know, A as a favorite to you pay back.
Speaker 3: I like you. I like what you stand for.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm gonna come on your show once but every week. Right, that's a tough one. That's a that's a that's a that's a that's a real tough one. And I'm telling you, guys, look at stuff like that, or they watching.
Speaker 3: They're watching gold look listening.
Speaker 2: When Brady went to Tampa, what I did in New England ain't got inched to do with what I'm about to do in town at a Peyon man and said what I did in Indy. But that's not how he thought. He's like, hey, what did he say at the end of the season. If my resume isn't good enough?
Speaker 3: He said it. Now if it's a lie, he said it, y'all heard it.
Speaker 2: The thing that I love so much about sports is that you must update that resume on a weekly basis. He's standing on what I've already done should be enough to allow me to be going in any situation I want to and do it how I want to. Jes said, Nah, we cool. Moving forward is going to be it's gonna be our way. Oh yeah, every one way to do things my way, trailway and I think Trailway and greayhowd merged, didn't it? So they were one bust up out of town just to just go all in. So you know what, my last year I'm about to be what if you're about to be forty one? If he's not already forty one. I'm gonna see what I got one last year, I locked all of them.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna block everything out. I ain't really you know, I ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: On none of this bull job about about the government doing this to eat us foals and I remcting and whatever the case may be. All I'm thinking about is all football, because I promise you you're closer to the end in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Promise you that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And for a guy to have that many MVPs and there's only been the one super Bowl, you can make a case that hey with two three super bowls on yo, Now we'd have been having a conversation him, he'd go, he is right there with Roger, I mean with with Brad.
Speaker 3: Yeah or.
Speaker 2: Yeahs I'd be Look, I think that's the thing that I respect most about, like the great how bad in they are. And I used it like in football our terms. You look at a Brady basketball, you look at a Lebroad, you look at a Kobe that' see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is all the graces were different. Not only did they were they were locked it not only for themselves, but they lived by example for everybody else and they set the standard. They set the standard. This is how you want to be great. If you want to be great, you don't have to be me, but you can do the things I do. If you fall short, you're still gonna fall somewhere under the line of greatness. Discipline. It all comes down to discipline. That's in everything you do is sports. You don't even have to be sports, just in life in general. You will get the results if you lock in and you have any small amount of discipline, that's all it take. And you know you gotta be something wrong too. They get up and do the same thing over and over and over and over and over until it.
Speaker 3: Becomes a habit. Greatness is boring. Greatness is boring.
Speaker 2: It's a monotonous It's a monotonous trait because you're doing the same thing over and over open for the same result.
Speaker 3: What do you think Brady did in the off season?
Speaker 2: You hear him tell the story about that when he played, when he played Kevin sitting that Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: He was so locked in he knew what they were gonna do before they knew what they were gonna do. How much film you think Peyton oh off season?
Speaker 2: You hear Ray Lewis say, well, if I go if I want to beat Peyton, if I want to beat Tom, I gotta watch as much Felm as they watch. I gotta be as locked in as they are. I think the thing is that when you hear people talk about those guys, one of the first things outside of how great they were is leadership. Where you talk about to what are you talking about? Leadership? Talking about ray Lewis talking about might be the greatest team sport leader in the history. You hear Peyton, you hear certain guys that that word just automatically rolls off people's tones. Right, Rogers is forty one. But if I was him and I was gonna come back, I'm going all in them. Oh Jo, I'm gonna empty the tank.
Speaker 3: Im just a tank.
Speaker 2: Got one more year I got, I got nine months, and then after that, I got the rest of my life to do whatever I want. Got me a job, Hey, peedback, you got me a job. Hey cause I about to come. I'm about it comes every Tuesday. I'm about to be on your show.
Speaker 3: You could do.
Speaker 1: What you could do is you can do as many shows as you want to, You go as many many dark retreats as you want to.
Speaker 3: But if you haven't done it. If you haven't done it in this long the chance is allowing and now out in blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: Burray is projected to have a forty six point three million dollar cap even twenty twenty five, will Joe. The Bengals are projected to have forty five almost forty six million dollars in cap space, but that is before signing the necessary players to start the season in addition to the incoming draft class.
Speaker 3: Burrow also referenced to.
Speaker 2: Eagles, who've been able to sign multiple players to veteran deals, despite also giving quarterback Jalen Hurts a huge contract that pus him among the league highest paid players. The Cincinnati quarterback played praised, excuse me the Waights Philly treated the salary cap to build a championship caliber team. The Eagles are paying everybody. That seemed like the way whatever they're doing was this the best? Was this a shot at the Bengals organization?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I wouldn't say it's a shot at the Bengals organization.
Speaker 1: I say it's a it's a message to the organization on look how they look, how they did things, Look how they're doing things. They're able to have a team like that, have everybody together, have everybody happy, and still able to function and compete for compete for a title. I think we need to take this is like I said all the time, we are copycat lead what they're doing. We need to copy what they're doing and keep our band together. One band, one sounds so we can compete the same. Goddamn way. Would you gonna have to let some people go? You see a lagarious need. He had to go.
Speaker 2: You see Gay, he had to go, You see Wiley he ended up leaving. You know what I'm saying on y'all. You try to keep the court. Think about it. They traded Tyreek, They're probably gonna lose Tray Smith. Yeah, you can't keep everybody, Okay, the core? Can we keep my home was obviously is a non negotiable. We kept Trift, We kept Chris Jones, We drafted well, we got McDuffie, Carloftus hit a couple in free agency. But the problem is is that you let Jamar Chase is not giving you a discount.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 2: You made him play it out and the guy hit the triple cra He got the triple crown.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to pay him forty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you could have had him and O yo, we said we could have had him.
Speaker 3: Okay, you could have paid it thirty five, thirty six. But now he's gonna want forty plus. You want it to play hardball and t Higgins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you notice, look what they did to Davonte before his contract came up. They redid it and he got him, got him, got him down on purpose. See they knew. Now the Eagles now they're probably not gonna be able to sign Josh Swat. I Sweat arrested. He had some interesting comments. I don't know if you saw what he said. I don't know what we're talking about it hopefully we do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But look they're doing a great job. They got some guys. You look at you your Dijon and you got Mitchell. They're on rookie deals. Jalen Carter rookie deal, Nikobe Dean rookie deal, Nolah Smith Jr. Rookie deal, Jordan Davis rookie deal.
Speaker 3: See, they got a good chance, but they got a good chance of running back.
Speaker 2: Bron and offensive line got him locked up, sat Quad got him lobbed up.
Speaker 3: Jalen Hurts, he's also lobbed up. They looking good and see good for the four singles. Look real good, look real good. Damn.
Speaker 2: But that's what you have to do. You have to have guys that ay, they want to be there, want to get locked in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a firm believer. I'm a firm believer that, Uh, the Eagles are built. They got another two years, two three years. Oh yeah, they're another two three years. Jayalen Carters, Hey, Jalen Carter's gonna get a big contract. He's a pre eminive d tackle in football, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nolan Smith, he might be undersized, but he was destroying those pulling guards. I mean, he can't wait more than two thirty. But boy boy, he was a headed because I woo, he was dropping a ham on folks. But I look, Joe's like, bro, almost thousand yards is fine, forty three touchdowns is fine.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm home with stats like this. We got a triple crown winner. That's home. That cannot happen again, absolutely absolutely not. And it's damn sure it's gonna happen on my watch. So if they can, if they can get it, if they can get it, if you know, rework his contract, get chased. But if I'm chased, I can't do I can't do the first one. Now, hey, Joe, the second one. Hey, but I'm finna take a big ass body of this apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna take a big bitey of this apple, ojo.
Speaker 2: And so I just gotta feel it, o yo, somebody's gonna throw so much money. Football players don't turn down forty million. Baseball players don't turn down forty million. Basketball players turn that down. It's like, hey, I want to be in a better situation. I don't need such and such now YadA, YadA, YadA. Not football because the money's not guaranteed. I can't turn out for for they not mean what what? And then I don't get no lifetime health benefits right? And you know a medical expenses eat up yours only family member, wife, kids, eat up are savings.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does. Retirement. Oh no, I gotta get all that, old Joe.
Speaker 2: I gotta get every last I gotta get every last dime that they promise me. I'm sorry because team was a sacond round pig Ojoe, So he ain't get that.
Speaker 3: He ain't get that first down. You know that fifteen to twenty million dollars guaranteed. It's not I say, I said it before, and I say it again. He needs and deserves every dime, every gain. Oh yoe.
Speaker 2: The Cincinnati Bengals reportedly could be on the verge of losing one of their top defensive players, and Rappaport reported that Jermaine Pratt, who's in in the final years contract, requested to be traded.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Pratt signed a three year extension with the Bengals in twenty three andy three, and it's set to make five point sixty million and twenty twenty five. After leading the team with one hundred and forty three tackles this past season, he also added six past defended, two interceptions, two forts bumbles, and two fumble recoveries. Rappaport noted that Pratt is closer to former Bengals defensive coordinator lou Amarillo.
Speaker 3: And Rumo and Rumo, who was fired after the twenty twenty fourth season.
Speaker 2: O Joe, given how poorly he was a bright spot, if you could say such a thing, Oh Joe, considering how poorly your defense played, especially the first three quarters of the season. He and Trey Hendrickson, Yeah, O, Joe ain't looking good for the whole team now, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I'm gonna say that. I couldn't say it's not looking good. Obviously, Jamaine Pratt is upset. I'm not sure what he's up said about and defensive five point three million?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh oh you period? Huh yes, yeah, I can tell you. I'll tell you. I can tell you it ain't coming from there. I can tell you that that's why he requested to be traded.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that if it's about the money. Uh, Pratt, you know, I love you, baby, I love you. I love you likely brother, you know, but business is business, and I understand. I totally understand.
Speaker 3: Where you're coming from. So totally understand. So you believe brother Pratt is gonna move on? Huh yeah, yeah, yeah. What y'all gonna do? What y'all? What y'all? What what are y'all gonna do about trade? Hendrickson?
Speaker 1: Hey, I just got a question for you. Now. We got you got Tea Higgins, that's up. You know, we got Bengals fans think Tea's coming back. You got Jamar Chase obviously, you know you have Joe eating up a huge chunk of the chunk of the chunk of the cap.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can't pay everybody, No, we can't. We can't.
Speaker 1: Ain't paying everybody, you know, as much as I would love it, I mean, this is not Mad and the Ultimate Team. This is not Mad and Ultimate team. You can't have everybody can't get to and get a piece of the pie.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't know how it's going to play out. I don't know how it's gonna work out.
Speaker 1: I would love for the band to come back together, all of them and run it back the same way, but that's just that's not the nature of this business, all the way it works. I don't I don't even have an idea what it's gonna look like come next season.
Speaker 3: I don't I know what I wish it would look like.
Speaker 1: But I know from a business standpoint and a former player that played the game for a very long time, I know it's impossible as well, no matter what fans may think. I don't know, you know, but Pratt prep, Pratt recrusting the trade. He understands, he knows the business. He knows what's going.
Speaker 3: To happen, because guess what, no money for me.
Speaker 2: Had he not performed well that ask him to take a pay cutter day to cut it.
Speaker 3: Come on, so I'm gonna beat y'all to the point. Talk to me nice.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna go tell you had you Let's just say, for the sake of argument, he signed that same contract extension. Instead of having one forty three tackles, he had eighty three tackles. Talk to me, nice, Now, you'll keep in stacked with y'all. I'm picking out what you see. See, that's that's that's what that's what rubs me with the team when it's in there fail. Oh, you signed the contract. Okay. I signed that same contract when y'all released me, and I still got two three years on it. I signed the contract though. Oh, it only matters if I signed a contract if I want to reduce said contract.
Speaker 3: But when y'all want to move in a different direction, it don't matter if I signed it.
Speaker 2: Got you, Okay. It's cool when y'all do it, it's a problem when I do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to call it. The game is the game? Did Betty learn to play it? The bet off? You'll be oh Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Eagles defensive end Josh Weat had one of the all time best defensive performances in Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl historys Sex.
Speaker 2: He did not become the leventh defensive Player of the Year, including cole Defensive Player of the Year Harvey Martin and Randy White when they beat the Brakes out of the Broncos and then Super Dome. Jalen Hurts instead won that award for the thirty fourth time a quarterback has been the MVP in fifty nine Super Bowls. The NFL no longer anoun sis the places of the other finishes, so it is unknown if Sweat even finished second. I should have had it, Sweat said, I could have had it. It's all good, though, Oh you like him saying, I mean, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I understand it. He had a hell of a performance. He was a big reason, big part of their success defensively, so I totally get it. But you know, in the grand scheme of things, a quarterback had one hell of a game, and he's a reason why they were able to win that game. He's the reason why they were able to win that game. Obviously, defensively, they gave Mahomes hell. They beat that offensive lineup so bad. I felt bad. I felt bad for my homes you know. Around that around that second second, second quarter, third quarter, the way he just kept getting hit, just kept getting hit. Uh, the relent the relentless pressure all game, not allowing him to breathe suffocating him the entire time.
Speaker 3: No, then, very few times I've seen my homes with.
Speaker 1: Happy feet in the pocket, uncomfortable, not being able to drop back, not be able to go through his read, not being able to go through his progressions like they did that one hell of a job.
Speaker 3: But Jayleen hurts he deserved that, NVP. He did. I just, bro, you wont you won the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: You won the super Bowl and you're complaining about see you complained about an individual award.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen, he played well. Now you wasn't no goddamn Lawrence Taylor type performance. Now let's let's not go there.
Speaker 3: No, it was a good I mean, what have two and a half sacks? Oh, Joe? He played really well?
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: But I'm like that, bro, Now.
Speaker 2: It's too soon, too soon, maybe ten years from now, y'all sitting on the pork man, y'all know I should have won that. I should have been super Bowl there VP, look at this that I say that? Then not now O yoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even still, you're not winning that award over a quarterback, especially not when that played that well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess see, I guess you'd like I ain't coming back, So I'm finna say anything to make sure I don't come back, make sure I don't come back on your YEA. Coach Jim Chris Ballen says Anthony Richardson hasn't proven that he can play a full seventeen game season and that the team needs to add another quarterback to compete with him.
Speaker 3: I like, oh, Jo, you like what the DM says. Absolutely, absolutely listen. I like Chris Baller.
Speaker 1: Light a fire up under light, a fire up under young bull, light of fire up under him.
Speaker 3: I like him without saying that.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you taking a knee, taking yourself out the game, you already know what you need to do. I hope Anthony Richardson doesn't take this to heart. I hope he doesn't take it at disrespect. This is merely just a challenge. Let me go on and show you that I can play a full seventeen game season without getting injured. Let me show you I'm the quarterback of the future. Let me show you I'm your franchise quarterback. Let me please do me your favor and bring somebody in to compete for my job. Watch me raise my level of play. I have no problem of competition at all. Now this is me speaking.
Speaker 3: I like it. I love it. I'm not sure how he's going to react to it.
Speaker 1: Normally, when you have a veteran quarterback, you don't want to bring in another.
Speaker 3: Presidence back and challenge them.
Speaker 1: At Ben Roethlisberger, all, Aaron Rodgers is getting upset with Jeordan Love coming in. Allah, Brent Farr getting upset when Aaron Rodgers came in. Yeah, but as a young bull, as a young pup, this is a challenge. You have to take that challenge, to take that bullet.
Speaker 3: He brought it on yourself.
Speaker 1: He brought Yeah, I understand, I understand, and he understands that.
Speaker 3: I hope we understand it. Bring the challenge. I wish he would.
Speaker 5: Who bring him in? They're bringing in the challenging for Jade Daniels. Boy, They're bringing the challenger for Joe bow Nicks. Boy, infinite fight. What about cal will you find? You fin to find none? C? J.
Speaker 3: Stroud? You in finite find nothing? Okay, El just check it. Let me let me tell you something. So he brought it on the filf. Hold on, he brought it on himself. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Them boy like you, just a boy. They ain't falling off the tree like that. Them apple's not falling off the tree like that. But and now, what Anthony Richards was supposed to be, he is. He'll get it together. Don't do him like that.
Speaker 3: Don't do him like that.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying. There's certain things he shouldn't be doing. There's certain things he shouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: He did bring this, that's why saying this.
Speaker 1: But GM, you know better, You know what you got on your hands, and maybe this is your way of getting them in line. Maybe this is your way of getting the best out of it. I don't have no problem with it at all. Challenge me. But he but of all the guys, he had the most question marks. Yeah coming out. Oh yo, Now he's a physical special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rocket arm can run through tackles, can run over people. I think he needs to redefine somebody refine some of that that touch because he throws everything like you trying to throw it through an eye for hurricane.
Speaker 3: Throw the good d ball. I mean, he needs some touch, but he.
Speaker 2: Had the most red flags when it came not to not this his behavior, but just his own field play right.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's like, you know what, I'm gonna show these Yeah, yeah, repetition. I'm gonna show him what I would. You drafted me with the number four pick overall for a reason. I'm gonna show you why, repetition. Baby, come in in gray shape study. Hey, I'll devote two hours a day. I'll go back and look at every game, every game we play. I'll devote two hours a day to that in now season. And I'm gonna look at some of the other quarterbacks. Hey, coach, you do you think who do you think I should look at? Let me look at some of Brady's tape. Let me look at some of Peyton Manning tate, let me look at some Breeze tape. Let me look at some of Roethlisberger's tape.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it will be more conducive for him based his style of play, the Washings that were more like him, watching watch player's tape that don't play like you.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think it does, you know.
Speaker 1: Justin I don't think who plays like him?
Speaker 3: Oh you would say, labar you forgot who have done?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah I like that. But you know what I'm just, I'm studying. What I'm studying, Ojoe, is what they see and how so quickly they recognize and get the ball out.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you, I got That's all. I ain't looking at no footwork. Yeah no, he ain't got no footwork like, no footwork like that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just I'm just looking to see how how fast they can process information and get rid of the football, recognize.
Speaker 3: It and react, Yes, sir, I got you.
Speaker 2: Bill's running back, Jane Cookes, excuse me, Bill's running back James Cook wants an extension worth at least fifteen million per season.
Speaker 3: Damn all right? As it running back? Well hold on that. That puts him up in the echelon.
Speaker 1: Now with with McCaffrey, with the Derrick Henry's, with the Saquon Barkleys.
Speaker 2: What Saquon is about thirteen and a half, Christian McCaffery, I think it's about sixteen.
Speaker 3: What is Derick Henry? Derrick Henry's eight, Oh that's low.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Taylor is another one I think he makes like twelve thirteen and.
Speaker 3: James Cook on fifteen? That what he said? What's somebuddy? You just could not stay out what they do? Twins were gonna get our shot? Ye and me? You want to do a show without show that? What's it gonna be called? How?
Speaker 2: What's my pay? Are you paying me a farmer's dog or what? I just really know what you paying me in? Not no tennis balls because I don't play, no fetch all those. I don't want no toys oh yellow two point zero? Mm hmm, yeah, you should be in the bed. Why are you still up at twelve o'clock? I mean at ten o'clock? Uh yeah, ooh.
Speaker 3: Uh oh. Fifteen there's a lot, ain't it?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hold on, he's a he's a he's a he's an intricate.
Speaker 3: Part of that offense now very yeah, yeah, an important piece of that office. Now.
Speaker 1: But fifteen is a little skits, you know what? Who am I have said it too much? If you want fifteen, you get you fifteen? Are they gonna pay you fifteen? They're not ask for fifteen that they probably go laying on twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just being just being I like, I like I like, I like, but the cook I like.
Speaker 3: I like the way you think. Go a little high, they're gonna bring it low. And when they bring it low, they gonna shoot you right where you want to be. Hey for the stars, Land on the move.
Speaker 1: Hey, talk to me now. I'm wishing. I'm putting up what you're putting down. I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, what.
Speaker 2: Did you get Rail of this Airban's bag for Valentine's Day? Rail posted a pic earlier what she did? Let's see that?
Speaker 3: What a picture? Where is that? We ain't got it. We ain't got the graphic. I guess not. Damn something, y'all put this up there. We ain't got the graphic. Hey she got? Oh well she might. She must have beat there spending that money. Broh. Yeah you know listen, I listen.
Speaker 1: If you ain't with me, if you ain't my lady, if you ain't my old lady and we ain't together, I ain't spending no money on you, boy. So you know it was me. H. I don't play that. I don't even play that. I don't even play It was him chat Huh, it was him chat. Now, I don't play that within the life spending on somebody that don't claim me publicly. Shoot man, right there?
Speaker 3: It was him? What it said?
Speaker 1: Oh what?
Speaker 3: Somebody brought up something nice that might be a little boo.
Speaker 1: Huh, you're she might got her a little boo or something.
Speaker 3: Man, you bought that. You ain't fooling me.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I'm there. I'm gonna telling you. I'm gonna tell you like it is. I will sleep all day. I'm trying to recover from my week in New Orleans. So I ain't even your credit card. Your credit card wasn't sleep. It must have been because I ain't. I ain't had no charge. Hey, I'll tell you what. You get a charge at the end of the month. Boy, what the one thing about it? It's one thing about me?
Speaker 3: You know me. I don't leave with no money. And if you.
Speaker 2: You brunh, y'all been together five years? Cut that bull gie talk about leave with money.
Speaker 1: It's been it's been six though, but but that's okay, good number been six. But hey, listen, I I don't know who bought that, boy, but whoever bought that.
Speaker 3: I showed oh yo u oh yo bought it.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling I wouldn't lie to you. I lied for you before I lied to you. But whoever bought that boy?
Speaker 1: Keating gifts coming boy, because of the more you do, the less I got to you?
Speaker 3: Hear me, No, you gotta match it. Matt too. Of hit, I'm going to hit the door. Yeah, chat chat. I don't know where that came from. Y'all know your boy.
Speaker 1: Don't spend like that, boy, especially not on somebody ain't mine you hear me, huh, stay with me, it's still yours. Nah. I don't know that somebody that brought real something boy, you know what she might have brought herself and they're acting like somebody bought it because I I don't seen that happen before too, me too.
Speaker 2: Did you buy a titles that said no, I ain't got no money, said my daddy seized my credit cards?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: On Choe's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and eight.
Speaker 6: Yay yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Aaron Ohen says, what's up unking on Joe?
Speaker 2: Who did you score your first career touchdown against in the league?
Speaker 3: And did you guys keep the football? Yes? Kansas City scording on Kevin Ross.
Speaker 1: Ryan McNeil, sending your charges two thousand and one. I don't know where they hell that football at. Jodie Faina, Uh, what do you think the facts are about?
Speaker 2: Joe Montannel Hill still holds records over Brady in my homes for never losing or throwing in an interception in the Super Bowl or in the NFL Championship.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's not true.
Speaker 2: If you go back to look at the game in which to catch go back and check.
Speaker 3: Joe my standard stats out.
Speaker 2: I think he threw three f on I mean, thank you, through three interceptions and he fumble was Check that ass to make sure I'm correct.
Speaker 3: But I feel very comfortable because I remember that game.
Speaker 2: I'm almost certain, and they ended up winning I think twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 3: Seven with the catch at night.
Speaker 2: I think that was nineteen eighty one, and when he caught that ball over Everson Walls.
Speaker 3: Walls had he was rookie of the year.
Speaker 2: He had ten picks that season, and they went on to win the Super Bowl against Detroit, excuse not Detroit, against the Bengals in Detroit. Joe be Jed Anderson, Am I correct, ash as you ain't got to say it like that.
Speaker 6: You heard, oh Joe, Yeah, yeah, day Bobby you could like yeah, you know you couldn't put on the boarder like yes, yeah, it's correct, Josh R.
Speaker 2: Not only your love the show, y'all are true insporation. Even with bad optics Kansas City put out of the Super Bowl. Do you still think the road to the Lombardy goes through Kansas City in the a f C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely yeah, Brandon Ell.
Speaker 2: Why does no one called for John Harbaugh a Buffalo coach's job? They have a habit. Uh, they haven't won anything as well? Well, John Harbaugh has one went to the AFC AFC Championship two years ago, lost in the division around this year.
Speaker 3: Mcdermot's a little different. You're right.
Speaker 2: McDermott went to this is this I think it's second AFC Championship game. Ohoe that McDermott has been in here. I don't think John Harpe I was going anywhere. But I don't think John Harbor won what two years ago? I think they won what fourteen games?
Speaker 3: Last year?
Speaker 2: I think they won what eleven is? They were eleven and six, twelve and five, don't I don't think that's comparable, considering that John Harbord won a playoff game this year, he won one last year, and the Steelers haven't won one since twenty sixteen. But we'll keep that in mind. We'll see how it plays out this year. I said, Landcapter, Uncle Ocho, Who were your top five NFC teams that could be a threat to the Eagles next season? And what is the greatest Super Bowl run of all time?
Speaker 3: Top?
Speaker 1: Top five NFC teams? Command Threats, Oh, Threats, Commanders, Detroit Rams, forty nine Ers. Am I allowed to put the Cowboys in there? Yeah, I'm just go with the Cowboys last, depending on what team shows up this year.
Speaker 2: The team has been showing up the last three years. Last chick the last thirty.
Speaker 1: Uh, he ain't got no hey, listen, I got faith in that. I got fait to do what in CD lamb.
Speaker 2: Dylan Young said in twenty twenty six fits Breeze, Gore, Whitten, Rivers all Hall of Fame eligible for the first time.
Speaker 3: Does Breeze make it in his first year? Yes?
Speaker 2: I think Drew Brees and last fitz Gerald our first ballot Hall of Famers. Oh yeah, Gore, No, he' not getting into the first ballot, Whitten, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: I think he has the next greatest chance to get in.
Speaker 2: Rivers, I don't think he gets in on the first ballot, don't Joe if they didn't put Kurt Warner in. With three Super Bowl appearances, a super Bowl MVP, a Super Bowl win, two regular season MVPs, I don't see a situation where Rivers gets it in the first that's just me.
Speaker 3: Do I think he'll get Bill Hall of Famer? I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Jb Acer ought your better rethink that match with Deebo. He looks like Teddy tried to fight Titus. Teddy wins sometimes when when when Titus, Like if titles.
Speaker 3: Step on him.
Speaker 2: Uh, Teddy ain't gonna stop till he bite his nose and draw some blood.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be blood drawn, so make sure you be ready.
Speaker 3: Uh, Samuel Griffith, Hey unking o Jo.
Speaker 2: Regarding Kelsey, I is there're a female celebrity that would have convinced you to retire early?
Speaker 3: Hell No, I ain't cursed all show, nada made me curse man God leave No No, hell No, and I don't. I don't think she's gonna force him. We retire. She got her career. What are you gonna do? Sit right and follow her around be in the studio. She has her career, he has his. What are you gonna he's gonna do a choreography? Yeah? No, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Damn, I was doing good. I ain't touched the whole show man. Hey, cupcake, Mama, she was in New Orleans on shoe She know what that got? The gripple sock?
Speaker 3: Uh? Hey, Shannon, does the gripp of socks work? Hey? Them thing work?
Speaker 2: Year me?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me tell you about the combo with the gripper socks with the roast sparks.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, I'm glad I got Hey, I'm glad I got hardwood floors in my bedroom.
Speaker 3: That's all I would saying. That's a good Yeah the sparks. Yeah, I ain't knowing like that?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you didn't like that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining him for another episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. Y'all know who I am? Your favorite? Doug Shanna Shark, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of.
Speaker 3: Fame, Mato Ree the top.
Speaker 2: Word Yes, all pro pro bowler Chad Ojo Sinko Johnson. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We thank you, Oh, Jo and I sincerely thank you for all the support that you've given us since we started Nightcap over a year and a half ago. Thank you, and hopefully you'll continue to support us. Please go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. Shayshay Media add by Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out everything. Just restock use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We also drop new beanis in every color we got. We now have gift cards available in twenty five to five hundred. This takes the guest workout and let someone special pick exactly what they want.
Speaker 3: We have a big drop coming this week.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you tune stay tuned in the Lakers lose heading into the All Star Break, snapping the six game winning streak one nineteen to the Utah Jazzy heading to the All Star Break thirty two and twenty. Lebron James makes his twenty first consecutive All Star Game start, which is an NBA record. He broke the record last year with his twenty Well nineteen was the record.
Speaker 3: Nineteen. Kareem had nineteen game.
Speaker 2: All Star peerces in soda, Kobe Lebron has twenty last year, but they're all starts, and then with this year, it's his twenty first consecutive All Star Game start. So congratulations to all the All Stars. Enjoy the time off. Get ready. I don't even know what to expect O Joe because the fourmatters changed so much, But we'll touch on battle little bit tomorrow. But thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night. I'm unk, he's O Joe. Wow, the volume