Speaker 1: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The vikims at Home beat the forty Nineers improved the two and oh thanks to a fantastic game by Sam Donald donagh with the backup quarterback last season, and probably owe some thanks to Kyle shown to hand and forty nine Ers coaching staff for helping him improve. Donald completed seventy two percent of his passes so far.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: One Kevin o'connoll under Mike Oh he was under Sean McVay four touchdown passes against two interceptions. He even ran for thirty two yards. It was Donald's It was his first time. Donald had consecutive game with multiple passing touchdowns since week fourteen and fifteen and twenty nineteen, and the Vikings were without Jeorde Addison and TJ.
Speaker 2: Howkinson.
Speaker 1: No matter how good they've been, the forty nine ers simply can't get it done in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: Remember last day lost? I think it was a Monday night game.
Speaker 1: The Sunday loss were the eighth straight loss in Minnesota, the last way coming in nineteen ninety two. Justin Jefferson posted four catches one hundred and thirty three yards a ninety seven yard touchdown before leaving the game with a quad injury. Oh Joe, what did you like about what you saw from Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 4: Minnesota? The quarterback play?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the quarterback play from Sam Donald that everybody thought was was done. Went to Carolina, went to San Francisco, bounced around first pick. He is building himself back up, back, back up on top for a job next year because obviously, when JJ McCarthy comes back, he's going to be the starter. Sam Donald is going to get a job somewhere else and he's gonna have a chance to redeem himself as the number one pick.
Speaker 4: Ye I like it.
Speaker 5: The quarterback play is why they why they're two and oh justin Jefferson boy young, he's the real deal.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think you know it's tough when you block it. You will receive when you block it. Yeah, and you know you blind and you guys, run up your back, run.
Speaker 2: Up my back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I bet next time that's say to go hit you in your mouth, right, because either either you go get hurt or will get hurt.
Speaker 2: But then you know he doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: He's sticking his head to that trying to get blocking. Here cout them diamond and they roll up on you. That's hurt, man, That that hurt. That hurt, O Joe, It really does. You know, you up at a the foule, they're coming and you try to see see when they come to a get them legs up out of there, man.
Speaker 5: And most of the time you sometimes depending on who it is you're blocking, you know, they'll tell you get to get your legs.
Speaker 4: Or they'll pull you forward.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pull you out of danger. Yep.
Speaker 1: Uh Uh Rock Party twenty eighty thirty six three nineteen, one touchdown, one interception. He was sacked six times, shocking debo eight catches, a buck ten kile seven for seventy six?
Speaker 2: Are you four for forty three?
Speaker 1: Uh? Rock Party lost the fumble? Uh they lost. They lost one fumble, so they had two turnovers. They gotta be better. They gotta be better. O Yo, that's not good enough.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, why the hell did they look like that today, especially with the offensive line? Six sacks if I was six, I mean, how many times was Rock sacked six or five?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 5: And then watch watch forty ninety's next game. They look completely different. Yeah, they would look completely different.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: I mean I thought I thought they considering. I thought they would stick with the run a lot more. Again, it got lopsided. Twenty five rush attempts, thirty six pass attempts. Now, remember Mason twenty carried one hundred yards, so he's getting five yards a clip, right, damn five yards of clip. But it just goes to show you. I mean, week to week, man, you got to play your best ball. These teams are really good. That well their coach for the most part, Like, I don't know how you got the coach and how do you play it?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Everybody's improved, Uh, every team has improved, well except the Panthers.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody's improved.
Speaker 6: Who ass laughing at Panthers.
Speaker 5: I feel I feel bad for right, young man.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the fans.
Speaker 5: I really I feel I really feel bad for bright young to go for to go from to come from Alabama and have a consistent winning record and know what it feels like to win, to know what it feels like to compete at a high level against some of the best in.
Speaker 4: The world on a collegiate level.
Speaker 5: Yep, be the number one pick and hoping to still compete and have that winning attitude and winning nature carry yourself over into the NFL and be subject to the bullshit that you've been subject to.
Speaker 4: It's unfair.
Speaker 5: It's totally unfair, and I wouldn't want to be the number one pick anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to. I mean I want to be the number one pick, but hopefully I can go to Carolina. I mean Carolina had hadn't had good quarterback play basically since cam in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still time Jake Loan, Yeah, Jake Delane.
Speaker 1: That was the last time they had consistent quarterback play over the stending period of time. But these last things Cam left, they hadn't been able to put any putting much together.
Speaker 5: Somebody got it's been a curse. Somebody put a curse on the Panthers.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but Brian Floyd has did a very good job of scheming up guys to get free to get home on party. They got pressure, got to pick off him during some good coverages.
Speaker 2: Give the Minnesota credit.
Speaker 1: Uh, maybe it's sometimes it's a testament to what they did do are as what you didn't do. So you know, sometimes we like we look at these teams, we're like, oh, they're so good.
Speaker 2: They didn't do X.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't do that because the other team thatn't allow them to do that. But give Minnesota credit. Sam Donald seventeen to twenty six, two sixty eight, two touchdowns, one pick, three sacks. They ran the ball twenty four rushes one hundred and forty six yards. So that's what happens. You let the team become you know, they let the team be able to do whatever they want to do. They run the ball, and throw them. Yeah, so Minnesota win. So they're two and zero forty nine ers one and one. Seattle's two and oh so seeautles the top of the NFC West. But like you always tell me, j Justin Fields, with his second straight start as a sub for Russell Wilson, I'm not sure Sirl Russell is getting that job back. Fields threw three touchdown pass thirteen to twenty one seventeen know in exceptions to help the Pitts First Dealers beat the Broncos for the thirty secretive time. The Steelers defense has given up sixteen points this season, the fewest two points allowed through the first two weeks since twenty two thousand and seven. With the Chargers coming to Pittsburgh in Week three to steal it, would face the biggest challenge to date. Although both Nicks threw for two hundred and forty six yards on twenty or thirty five passes, he never found the m zone and was intercepted twice.
Speaker 2: Who I pulled, Broncos.
Speaker 5: Damn it ain't funny, oh Joey, that game was born, huh man born. It was a little sloppy, a lot sloppy, man, But that's what happened. I mean when you got to chuse a lot of penalties. Yeah, and I couldn't even I couldn't even hit a sound on that one. But where I was when I was watching the games and had them all on it at at the same time, so I was able to see everything.
Speaker 1: But one wasn't trying to win and the other was scared to win. But unfortunately somebody had to win.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Hey did you say, Russell Wilson, I get the job back?
Speaker 1: Because if it's calf, is that hurt? Why is he dressed? If he can dress, he can play right?
Speaker 5: No, I mean he just listen, he wasn't playing last week. He was out there and shower pass anyway.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Thank you for making my point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just want to be a part of He don't want to be in street clothes.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just that's his personal decision.
Speaker 1: He wants to feel his decision. No, that's Mike Tomlin's decision. No, come on, No, you think you're getting that job back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When when he's healthy? Hey, he's not, but he's absolutely getting that job.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 4: I can guarantee you that.
Speaker 2: He's not healthy enough to play. But he's healthy enough to suit up.
Speaker 5: You you're thinking you're putting too much into it.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 5: He's putting on his uniform because he wants to feel like he's a part of the team and not be out there in street clothes.
Speaker 1: To ask your question, how many how many how many times how many times you dressed you you suited up and didn't play.
Speaker 4: I would never heard. So if I'm putting on my uniform, I'm finna play, okay.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Joe, It's just I mean, I gotta listen. They're they're they're winning. They're two and zero. You're acting like I mean, listen, the win is a win. It's not like they just winning convincedly, just outright de shrawing people like the Saints did the Cowboys and they theyre bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: By the hair of your chinny chin chin whatever.
Speaker 5: That that that Kindergarten quote was from back then.
Speaker 4: But listen, Justin Fields is playing. Well that the whole point of the game.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even go that far. I think they thought you as long as he don't turn it over, because you look at what they're doing, and they ran it thirty.
Speaker 2: Six times he passed the ball twenty times.
Speaker 1: So after Mike Thomas had Mike Thomas had a very simple game plan.
Speaker 2: We're gonna run the football.
Speaker 1: Damn there double the times we throw it or close to it, and we're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Turn it over and play good defense.
Speaker 1: Well, they gonna play good defense because I mean, you look at what they got now. They played some, you know, pretty crappy offenses. So we'll see once they step up in competition. I think they'll get a good test next week with the with the Chargers coming to town.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I think they.
Speaker 1: Get a good a good a good step, a good step up in competition.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I remember, you know, it's just it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're right, but as long as Justin field don't resort resort back to the Justin field in Chicago, we're turning the ball over. I don't see how Russell Russell's wrestles the job away from it.
Speaker 5: Well, because the head coach said that the starting job was Russell Wilson's. Russell got Russell got hurt. There's nothing Ruskin do about that. But I'm sure knowing.
Speaker 4: Mike Tomlin, when.
Speaker 5: Russell Wilson is healthy and able to go, the more experienced player will be at the ham.
Speaker 4: For the steal.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember, I remember Jerry Jones said that about Tony Romo when he's healthy getting that job back. Tell the people at home that that wasn't around there and didn't follow night cap when Joe Tony Romo got healthy?
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 4: What he did?
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm asking. What did he do?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't remember. That was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, Dak gave Dak been the starting quarterback since Oh what did coach? You better check when Joe Blassoe got help got hurt. What was supposed to happen?
Speaker 4: O Joe, We're supposed to come back. But Tom Tom was different, Bro. Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom wasn't go back and look at Tom staffs, go back and look at Tom stats when he took over, they ran the football.
Speaker 2: Tom was not talkt to know. He wasn't like that. Yeah, he wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes it's just a feel, it's just a fit, you know, And a lot of times that's where the coach have to go with Ojoe.
Speaker 5: So how do you feel you feel justin feels you be the starter. They beat a bad Broncos team.
Speaker 4: But who do who do they be? Week one?
Speaker 1: Who did they play? Week I forgot who they played Week one? No, the Bronx, they just played the Broncos. Steelers just played the Broncos. Who does Steelers play?
Speaker 2: Week one?
Speaker 1: The Falcons the Falcons. They went on the road to beat the Falcons. Remember they kicked them six field goals. Bonswell kicked ticks field goals.
Speaker 4: But that that was that was that was a decent team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see the Falcons played.
Speaker 1: The Falcons played tomorrow night against Philly, so we'll see. But like I said, again, it's two very in offenses. Because first cousin didn't didn't didn't do much the other night on y'all. Oh yoe, But hey, the Broncos. Let me get that, Joe, Let me get it right there, Let me.
Speaker 4: Get it right.
Speaker 2: I'll beg of they do that for you there what they did for me? Who don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: Ah, y'all see that locker, that's your locker, damn well from Savannah State.
Speaker 2: From devil.
Speaker 4: Y'all had them, y'all had them. God damn lean on me, lockers.
Speaker 2: You see, said my High collection.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying you see the locker, Yeah, that's the same.
Speaker 2: You are here trying to talk bad about my team.
Speaker 4: I'm not just saying, but that's that's the lockers they had in the movie Lean on Me.
Speaker 2: I think they selling the Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: See what they say?
Speaker 1: They say, Hey, oh your locker combination. I can't tell you because I don't put some stuff in here, but it says that the Denver Bronco unveiled their barr uh, their first major uniform change since nineteen ninety seven. The Mile High Collection featured bold, modern design inspired by Denver proud tradition, Colorado's landscape, and Bronco country. Mild High Collection includes a total of ten uniform combinations, four jerseys, and three helmets.
Speaker 2: Open your locker to reveal which pieces of Mild.
Speaker 1: High Collection you received tag at Broncos and share your unboxing experience.
Speaker 4: See if my combo is I already know what, I already know, I know what. I know what The code is? Eightfo eight four not enough?
Speaker 2: Right there? Hold on? Why ain't con come on?
Speaker 4: Now? Hold? I say one two, yeah, that locker real. That locker real good. You know you know what you can do with that locker?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? What can I do with it?
Speaker 4: Put it right beside the bed and put your phone in there next time?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, baby, you don't know how let stuff got.
Speaker 4: Okay, my bad. I'm just give you some ideas, that's all.
Speaker 2: Look at that and I got a life. Look at that right there.
Speaker 4: Whew, But they got in there.
Speaker 2: You heard it?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, that's that's a certain that's a certain jersey or a T shirt?
Speaker 4: Is it signed?
Speaker 2: You see that? O Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not that's nice. Oh other way, Yeah, that's real nice.
Speaker 2: Oh you ain't got no physical.
Speaker 4: Noah, we didn't. We didn't have them.
Speaker 5: We ain't had them old lockers from the movie Wildcats. Remember Wildcats?
Speaker 4: Would Goldie on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that won't did anybody in the chat? Anybody in the chest saw Wildcats? They probably too young for that. I know they ain't anybody.
Speaker 4: I know they're way too young for Wildcats.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. Yeah, they gave you a key to the city. Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 4: A crow bar? Nah?
Speaker 2: They gave you gonna keep you in the city.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: They gave oh you'll keep to the city with a crow bar. They come back in time.
Speaker 5: You're like, yeah, I gotta keep to the city in Cincinnati. Man, I'm thinking about running for mayor here in Miami.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord have mercy. Yeah yeah, they got no you ain't got no collection. O Yo, you see that the boy.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying you, we didn't. I didn't, I would, I didn't play during the air we had you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to play there. They could have made that what they.
Speaker 5: That's old they would That wouldn't really resonate with me. What them old ass lockers like that?
Speaker 2: That's a safe, Oh Joe, it's a keepsake, that's a safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see the combination lock.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, we didn't have combination locks in my high school.
Speaker 2: That's Denver. Broncos is an NFL team.
Speaker 4: I know, but that's just to tell you.
Speaker 5: Listen, technology and and and and architecture in general has come so far. Nobody's using them old ass lockers for combinations no more.
Speaker 2: Hey all, y'all do yeah they do. What y'all got, y'all punch in cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we face scann in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't face nothing.
Speaker 4: We do face scanning, and that's how they get in the locker room.
Speaker 2: That's how you got into the locker room.
Speaker 5: Oh when I played, Yes, Oh no, I use my palm. I used my fingerprints to get in.
Speaker 2: You forgot, ok okay, the sistance that the bitter senson that several that bag gonna sit down.
Speaker 1: And got we got a palm reader.
Speaker 5: I just first do like if if you got clear, just the first two hands, you put your you put your fingers and.
Speaker 2: They got no clear. Uh huh mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But thank you Broncos, the Walton Pinner family, Thank you, guys. I appreciate that. Y'all know how much I love the Broncos, even though I don't get back very much. Always blew an orange to the day to the day, I d I E. That's it, Bronco country, baby, that's what we do. Oh Joe, you're right back at it. Rogers wins his first game, well, bioredickally it's the second game because he does get credit for the game that he only played four plays, because they did come back and win, and because he started the game, he get credit. Rogers wins as the Jets beat the Titans twenty four to seventeen. Rogers hit some clutch passes on the fourth quarter to save the Jets from a crushing loss. In starting the season h and two, going five for five seventy four yards and the game winning touchdown. Despite pedestrian numbers eighteen of thirty one seventy six, Rogers delivered when it mattered the most, and he didn't turn the ball over.
Speaker 2: O Jo. Can Rogers continue to bail out the Jets.
Speaker 5: Absoute fbsolutely, And that's what he's gonna do because he's a quarterback with a veteran presence that can do exactly what you just said when it matters most.
Speaker 4: Can you make the plays?
Speaker 5: Can you make the throws and not put your team in harms way by not turning over the ball. And that's what Aaron Rodgerson can do, and that's what he's going to do. Garrett Wilson next week is gonna have a day. I just and I'm telling you right now, if you're listening, if you're in the chat, if you play fantasy, make sure you have Garret Wilson next week.
Speaker 2: Who did play Ojo?
Speaker 5: The Jets next week? Yeah, I don't know, but I just know they're gonna feature. Garrett Wilson, I'm telling you, I just I have a feeling I could. I can feel it every time. I don't even know who they played?
Speaker 1: Who is the Patriots? Oh that's a Thursday? Is that a Monday night game? Isn't that a Monday night game? Thursday night game? They played the Patriots Thursday?
Speaker 4: See what I mean? Week, Gary Wilson gonna probably have by one.
Speaker 2: Now, was Gonzales guarding me?
Speaker 1: Not who Gonzales the one that locked up to the head chase had him locked up?
Speaker 2: Would them out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, nah no, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Jared Wilson is gonna have about one thirty.
Speaker 2: Put something on it.
Speaker 4: Hey, it can be any any Gonzales. Chee, chee Gonzalez Gonzales.
Speaker 2: Cause god, Christian be locking the.
Speaker 5: Buck, all right, you you'll see Christianzalez. It don't matter, Okay, Garrett Wilson. One.
Speaker 1: But but look, o Joe, I know de Hop losing his mind? Oh one catch two targets for nine yards? Absolutely, we'll let oh Joe?
Speaker 2: How many times? How many times I got to say it?
Speaker 1: Please, guys, stop making a bad situation worse.
Speaker 4: He did it again.
Speaker 1: Even the coach. The coach said, what the effa you doing? I asked myself that question.
Speaker 2: Coach. Now you didn't lurn last week, Ojoe, you're.
Speaker 1: Getting sacked, you flip flip the ball up, the guy picks it. Basically is where's the game today? You getting sack and you throw it backward. It's a lateral.
Speaker 2: Suh.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my wide receiver coach. I just talked to him, just text him the other day. Less Stuckall used to say, tell me all the time, he says. He used to call He called me sweet. He says, sweetheart, you gotta know when the journey's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he shed down.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you know I gotta be tough, fight for yards and they study putting hats on me.
Speaker 4: How you get hurt?
Speaker 1: Yes, he say, sweetheart, It's okay. I know you tough. You ain't got to prove it now you don't have to prove it every play. Yeah, And so, man, come on, will Levis, I mean sue, he will not let you. He will not let you wrap your arms around him and embrace it, Willie, because he gonna do something that he gonna make a wild play. You're like wow, wow, yeah, and then he go like, did he gonna make another player, you'd be like, you know, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing.
Speaker 4: A string of them together? At that?
Speaker 2: You did that? Why would you ever do that? I mean, you know that?
Speaker 1: And I get his get his ass out of there, you know, and I get now what, coach, get his ass out of there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, is he gonna be all right? He's gonna go through his little growing pains.
Speaker 1: Malik Willis declined to pass and play after he found the ball slick with an unexpected substance. The Packers went over the coach today Oh Joe. Matt Laflour asked about the play after the game, and they came up with a good excuse on Willis's path. Let's take a listen to what Matt Laflour, coach of the Packers.
Speaker 2: Had to say.
Speaker 7: I asked Malik why he didn't throw the ball on that third down and he told me that Josh throw up on the ball. I was like, that's the first time I've ever heard that. A matter of fact, official came over to me. Sean came over to me and said, you know, we saw your center thrown up on the ball. Do you want us to take him out next time? I said, absolutely, please do that. Because I mean, you're talking about a critical situation and it's third down, and I've never had a throw with bombing on a football, So I don't know. I don't think Malik probably didn't appreciate that.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 5: What the sinner doing throwing up man in the middle of the game in the first place.
Speaker 1: Overheated probably a too close to a too close to kick off, cause if you if it ain't, if it ain't.
Speaker 2: Falling up down, it's coming up now make you if you get hot.
Speaker 1: I mean we, I mean I played with a guy restless sol Darren Drovesdof he became a professional rattler. Uh, and he could throw up on command. Yeah, come on command. He could just be sitting there talking. You say, draw us throw up, and he could throw up.
Speaker 4: That's having control of certain body parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He ended up.
Speaker 1: He was in the wrestling match and he ended up getting paralyzed on you. He did a move and end up, you know, fractionings of his neck and uh. But yeah, but I've seen I've seen him before. I've seen guys. He's the only guy. I mean, we never had an office. I mean I've seen guys obviously in practice throw up and stuff like that. But he would like it. Literally in the game, he would he would throw up on the center's hand.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I ain't never seen.
Speaker 1: How bad I'll be wanting to fight. I'll be wanting to punch you with the other hand, throw up on my hand. Hey, but that's a bad man. That's a bad feeling man, you know, to throw up on your bad Well.
Speaker 4: Actually, when you think about it, when you throw up, even if it's in the game, you feel that much better after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long you throw up on the ground on with your hands, throwing up.
Speaker 5: On yeah, on your hand of the ball. That that's that's horrible, especially as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fact that he even had to grab that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, oh man, and I guess what because once you snap it, they know you ain't no calling no time out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't, not for especially not for.
Speaker 1: That, oh man. But give him Alik Willer's credit. I mean, he like he took it like, hey, I can't throw this. Let me put it up under my Uh now, I gotta put vomited.
Speaker 2: You see that. You see that ish that you deal with to try to win the ball game?
Speaker 1: You yeah, yeah, oh man, Yeah, all that.
Speaker 4: What a mcdonad you.
Speaker 2: Ever threw up in the game, won't you? You ever threw up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't throw up. I get I get my I get my arms. Now eat my McDonald's. That that that's that's sit on the stomach rill, right, you know, proper nutrients.
Speaker 4: I just that's my fuel. Yeah, I ain't got time to throw up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Now I eat.
Speaker 1: I'm eating by the time, by the time we hit the field, I eat. See I'm eating.
Speaker 2: Oo.
Speaker 1: I'm probably eating about eight o'clock somebody eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I eat attend at the same time every time.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I mean I'm just gonna get what you call them, get, you know, get pancakes.
Speaker 1: I would eat French toast, just with bananas, uh, egg white right, oat meal, glass boy's juice, blasts of water.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, uh well, all jokes, all jokes aside my pregame meal. Whether we were playing home or away at home, it was either McDonald's hotcakes with sausage, sausage, we muffin and large oj or I go to First Watch, which is on Walnut right downtown. I go there at ten o'clock and I get to trifecta trifector. It was simple and just you know, French toasts, h the millionaire bacon to scramble, a fruit bowl and a large cranberry juice and that was it.
Speaker 2: But then I was very superstitious, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I had a situation where I think the first game I ever had one hundred yards, I had a blueberry Dunkin donut.
Speaker 5: And you kept eating that same goddamn blueberry Duncan donut, huh.
Speaker 1: Every cent from nineteen ninety two until I retire. Every game in my locker three it was I don't know if Dunkin Donuts still does this, but they used to do blueberry cake donut, and they used to do a chocolate chip cake donut, right, so I would have them. They would get if they didn't have the chocolate chip, they would get blueberry. So I got three blueberry donuts. I got three packs a big red five your five sticks in a pack in a pack those and I would have six advil sent to my locker. They would give me limon socks, you know, limon socks six four to six eight.
Speaker 2: Would take those back to get running back socks.
Speaker 1: We had that the exchange had to be like this every game home, all way right, and Mike's gonna come out there and check eighty four you donuts is there up? Everything's right because he was superstitious too. Yeah, so oh yeah, oh yeah. Once I got the hunt of y'all eight, just like clockwork. And in Baltimore they didn't do it. So when we played the Broncos in the playoff game, the equipment managers brought me the donuts. Oh that's live, and guess what happened. Caught a tip with fifty eight yards down the sideline.
Speaker 4: That's live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah that was oh oh see, there you go. They know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Now. It wasn't no when I played. I don't think Denver didn't have no.
Speaker 1: Christma Kreme, So Duncan Donut was there, and so I need y'all dunk and Donuts. If y'a listening, bring those chocolate chip cake donuts back, I would greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh choe, oh choe.
Speaker 1: Just days after sitting the league single season scoring record, Asia Wilson Unanimous MVP made even more history thanks to a twenty nine point item eight outing the Las Vegas Asis beat the Connecticut suns eighty four to seventy one to surpass thee thousand part on thousand point mark total this season, she's the first playerf in NFL WNBA history to score at least one thousand points in a season. Wilson is the overwhelming favorite to win a third MVP. She thought she should have won it last year. That's not to hear nor there. She's averaging a league best twenty seven points per game, twelve point one rebounds. Her twenty seven points per night is a full is nearly almost five points more than the highest scoring single season average. Wilson is averaging twenty one points a game throughout her career, which is tied for Cynthia Cooper for the best output in w NBA history.
Speaker 2: So let this sink in.
Speaker 1: She's averaging twenty seven She's given you twelve point one rebounds a game. She's given you two assists, she's given you two blocks, he's given you two steals. If that's not unanimous MVP, I don't know what is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know there will always be one voter that will mess up everything, so she can't be unanimous. Now, she will probably win the MVP. She always got one voter, that has to be a weirdo. It's got to be the weirdo and go against the green always.
Speaker 2: She's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I mean to watch her play to be after where she could she can shoot the three, she got mid range, she can put the ball on the floor. Ohho, she can finish with either hand. She's outstanding defender. She's gonna win Defensive Player of the Year rightfully. So, like I said, I believe she should have won the MVP last year, but she's definitely gonna win it this year.
Speaker 2: And she's probably gonna get a couple more.
Speaker 1: I think she's like twenty eight twenty nine years of babe, so she got some more years to win because she's she ain't going nowhere, and she has guards that can get her the ball, Kelsea Plum, Chelsea Gray, what's the other one name, Tiffany Oh here it is right here, Jackie Young, Jackie Young.
Speaker 2: Asia. Asia is twenty eight years.
Speaker 1: So you look at the three guards they got, Chelsea Gray, Chelsea Plum, Jackie Young. Although they can shoot the ball plus, but they do a great job of feed Asia. They're gonna make sure she geta touch it. And so he got some balls over there. Yeah, they got some balls over there. But congratulations Asia, unbelievable, unbelievable season.
Speaker 2: But you're not done yet. Congratulations to the ass.
Speaker 1: Looks like they're gonna finish in the fourth spot, which to make you know it's gonna be a little a little bit more difficult to do, what to get because last year they had home court throughout. But it can be done. But Asia Wilson the first w NBA player in league history to score at least a thousand points in a w NBA season. She has the highest scoring total in a single season, which is twenty seven points a game, averaging twelve rebounds a game, two blocks, two steals, and a parts of Jenni Paraple tree. So that's Asia. Oh Joe, Joe be real quiet lately. Caitlyn Clark scored a career high thirty five points to pass some Mona Augustus for the most points scored in a rookie season. Clark racked up seven hundred and sixty one total points to pass the Mona Augustus for the most points scored in a rookie season. Augustus, now Hall of famer, set the record in two thousand and six with seven hundred and forty four in her Minnesota Lynx rookie season. Oh Joe, is there any doubt now who's gonna be the WNBA Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it shouldn't be any It shouldn't be any doubt based on what she's done so far. She's put together a beautiful season, the Indiana Fever, based on what they did last year before she got there, based on how they look now since she's since she's gotten there, I mean, they.
Speaker 1: Made the playoffs. They're gonna make the playoffs, and they didn't do that last year.
Speaker 5: Oh it ain't rocket science, you Young Young bull is good Man, My bad.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about Young Bull Sis. It's good. CC is really really good. She's really good. She's really she's really good, very very very exciting, very exciting to watch.
Speaker 1: She's unbelievable. She's phenomenal. She found a niche. If y'all didn't think she heard all the comments about her not deserving to be at the Olympics and she not doing this and she not doing that, you don't get You don't get to the left what she got to without without using some type of fuel m hm to motivate you yeah, and it burns long.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Her and her backcourt makee Kelsey Mitchell man. Kelsey Mitchell can play. I shoot it man that left handed nice man.
Speaker 2: That backcourt there, mm hmmm, they can they can.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand the storm with Jewel Lord and uh uh scholar Skylar Diggins. I forget the last that she's married now Smith. They got a nice backcourt. But man, I ain't I ain't so sure I'm taking anybody over Kaitlyn and uh and Kelsey Mitchell. I mean, you know, hey, we saw her what she did in the w n B A All Star Game. But right now, the way Kaitlyn Clark and Kelsey Mitchell are playing now, I'm gonna give them dims. I'm gonna get I'm gonna give them debs.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But again, congratulations Asia the first thousand points scoring the w NBA. Congratulations Kaitland Clark most points in a rookie season, passes the Hall of Famer some Mona Augustus uh thirty five points, which is a new career high for her, and the Fever make the playoffs, So uh yeah, I think that pretty much.
Speaker 2: Sup.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sold it up right there, averaging nineteen points a game, gonna make the set the NBA. She broke the rookie record for assist I think, did she break the w NBA season assists record?
Speaker 2: She broke that record, and now she has her team in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be very, very, very difficult, Ojo for her not to win the Rookie of the Year, and I think she's more than deserve it. Oho, we got some bad, some sad news to uh to pass along. Tito Jackson, the beloved Jackson five member, dies at the age of seventy. The soul for guitarist who's known for a smooth playing key rolan shape in the group's sound, leaves up behind, leaves behind a lasting legacy in music. Tito Jackson dead at the age of seventy.
Speaker 4: Man, what happened?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Natural causes?
Speaker 1: Uh, don't start me to line with just it just came across the ticker, man, Oh Tito? Man, Well, Jane is the youngest, but Tito, Tito's the youngest, boy, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Or was it was it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Was it Michael? Who Tito is? Well?
Speaker 1: Jane is the youngest, But I thought Tito was. I thought Tito was. It's been reported that he had a heart attack, ok, Joe, Oh damn. Maybe Marlon, thank, Jermaine or Jackie. Jermaine might be the oldest. No, Rebe might be the oldest.
Speaker 4: Woo, I don't okay, why.
Speaker 2: Man Tito older than Jamaine?
Speaker 4: Ohly yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh. Jermaine was born in fifty was born in fifty four. Reebe is the oldest. She was born in fifty. Jackie was born in fifty one, Tito in fifty three, Jermaine in fifty four, LaToya fifty six, Marlon fifty seven. Michael, I guess Marlon there was an I guess Marlon was a twin because there's a brand in being reported that was born in fifty seven, also fast than fifty seven. Marlin was born in fifty seven, so I guess they were twins. Michael was fifty eight, Randy's sixty one, and Janet is sixty was born in sixty six. But Tito Jackson, member of the fame Jackson five passes at the age of seventy's being reported as a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Now, oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time for Q and A and I ain't seen Lady Ray, Lady Ray here because I know I know she was at the She was at the bar probably last night getting drunk any time.
Speaker 2: She don't lead no comment. She had the juke box all right. Now it's time for Q and.
Speaker 4: A Tito Jackson.
Speaker 2: We got the.
Speaker 4: Damn uh.
Speaker 1: Nikki Grant said, Shannon, I want my restitution for all the money I spent at eighty four dot com this week. I sure wish you didn't have to spend your money at Nikki. I really really, really, really, really really truly honestly wish you did not have to spend your money on some teas. I would give any I would give anything to be able to go back to Monday knowing what transpired on Tuesday and not make the mistake that I made on with h That's what I'm saying. I want to go back to Monday knowing what happened on Wednesday. I would to go all the way back to the big show.
Speaker 4: What happened on Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Nothing, nothing, I'm sorry, Nikki. Jacob Inn said, what's up? Unk and o'hoe, just place my order for a tea? Thank you, offered tall options in the future sixty six and order in hopes it works.
Speaker 2: Uh that long? You you okay?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: But Jack?
Speaker 4: Speaking of teas, where my where my damn tea's at? Man? Look what teas? Hold on? You can see that.
Speaker 2: You just placed the order two days ago. O choe.
Speaker 4: Well, how do you know how you know?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Somebody email.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Somebody email?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'd be a I be supporting this ship.
Speaker 5: I'd be supporting yeah, yeah, yeah, i'd be supporting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Cham, I ordered. I ordered my own teas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean my family be calling to my chev let me get a tea. I'm like, you know, I got to pay for this ish right, you got it? You got it too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I ordered mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh lady oh lady Ray, Hey, I guess it was football Sunday. So she's in. She's a Vikings fan, but she wasn't in last night. You was at the ball with you. Hey, guys, you best believe I'm bringing up my baking tonight. What do you think about the most impressive part of the Vikings went over? The forty nine ers were today.
Speaker 5: The goddamn court you know what the damn defense, Yes, defense, Yes, I was. When I think about it, I'm expecting the forty nine ers to steam roll over them because of Shanahan's creativity offensively, Boy, was our fool?
Speaker 4: Was our fool? Today?
Speaker 1: They sacked rock Party six times, pressuring him, hurd him. Yeah, so, Landy the most impressive part of your team win. Yeah, you had a ninety seven yard catch and run touchdown by Jetta, but that defense being able to neutralize because we saw.
Speaker 2: That offense in full swing the other night, and to be able.
Speaker 1: To neutralize them and shut that offense down, that was very, very impressive. Two one three Sniper says some receivers were getting frustrated with the young QB DJ more with Caleb, with Bryce Young, how long you let quarterback continue to miss before you show your frustration?
Speaker 2: Well, if you, if you're a leader.
Speaker 5: Don't you want to do your best not to show your quarterback up? For one, you want to do your best not to show your quarterback up. If anything, Go over there and give them some words of encouragement because the cameras gonna catch everything.
Speaker 1: Boy, I don't like that camera gonna catch it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I learned my lesson. I got mad. We was playing the Steelers and Carson couldn't give.
Speaker 5: Me the ball and I snapped my god, damn my chest strap man and Carson came up to me.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget asked.
Speaker 5: When you see who's asked, Who's cart came up. If you ever motherfucker showed me up like that on TV again, I will I think it was Monday night.
Speaker 4: Monday night.
Speaker 5: If you ever showed me up on TV like that again, You'll never get another motherfucking ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it because John was the same way. That was the same way I've made sure because I.
Speaker 4: Did wash Man. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's the level of respect because and because but I also didn't want him to, like, you know, if I dropped the past and him.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, do it to you exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: I was very very conscious the manner rhythms that I displayed, and I knew everybody was watching me see how I handle the situation. So I my bad A get the next And even if he made a bad throat, you know, he my bad team, I get the next one.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I just wanted him to always have confidence in me. But the one thing, as a leader of that team, you can't show it. I know you want to, but you're the leader and some things you just hey, you just bite it and when you go home, hopefully you got a wife or or somebody that you can talk to. Hey, baby, it's tough out there, man, but you know it's gonna turn around to understand that you got a young guy. Man. You ain't got Patrick Mahomes. You ain't got somebody that's been doing this six seven years been. These guys are rookies. And first of all, Carolina, y'all age boy, Caleb is gonna be just fine because they got they got some nice skilled players, they got nice scheme.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: He's just got he's gonna have to learn what he can and can't do, because the guys.
Speaker 2: Are too good to let you do the things that you did at.
Speaker 1: Usc usc when you won the Heisman, and what you did your senior year and what you became the number one overall draft pick. The guys are too good. You're not fin the rod. Be on the right side and throw that thing all the way back forty yards. Bad things gonna happen, bad things gonna happen. But uh, yeah, it's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's tough, and it it's tough.
Speaker 1: When you play a public sport, cameras catch everything, and you're an emotional player because you put all that work in and you want to win on your and all of a sudden you ain't winning, and things like, damn, I'm winning this route, but the ball skipped to me, the ball opened my head or bad throat.
Speaker 5: You gotta be careful because that passion and love for the game that you do have, and that enthusiasm you showing the field.
Speaker 4: Oh, depending on who you are, it's considered a distraction.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Say for some people it's passion. For others it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all your male content. We know we ain't got to send on that, but we know. Damon Winner said happy fortieth birthday to Christina Waters from your husband, Christina, Damon want to say happy fortieth birthday. I don't know why you put your number there like that, Christina, tell you to stop that. Happy thirty third birthday, Christina. Your husband Damon said, happy birthday and to wish you a happy birthday, a very special happy birthday, and many many more to come. You should have got some of the ruby's, David, you been on the rubies. It had been a really special birthday for you. Oh, Tiffany Williams saying, Hey, I'm still celebrating my forty ninth birthday in Hawaii. I'm island hopping with my daughter. Do you have a favorite island?
Speaker 2: Uh? In Hawaii? Uh? I don't.
Speaker 1: I've only been to I've been to them, you know, Honolulu, and I've been to ConA.
Speaker 2: Now, what that go to ConA? What I went? I went? Marlon fishing?
Speaker 4: Marlin. Yeah, you caught them, big ass Marlin.
Speaker 2: I sure did.
Speaker 4: I ain't got the patients. The realm ships in for an hour. Nah, you can.
Speaker 2: Have that, sure did. Oh.
Speaker 1: Now you want to talk about somebody got no patient? You talk about you ain't got no patience. You quick to talk about hunk, ain't got no patience.
Speaker 4: But I mean, listen, I think out there fishing.
Speaker 5: You know, you have no choice but to have patients because you can't go nowhere because you're in the middle of goddamn water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm going I'm going to catch something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I just I can't. I can't do it. I can't sit.
Speaker 1: Once you get past them down aggravating. Now's dolphins that keep nibbling the uh your Yeah, I'm like, bro the way Yeah cause they cause you know they're smart now they highly intelligent. Oh yeah, eat they eat all they eat lead a head they eat all around or nah, there's something many, there's something that's up.
Speaker 2: We will you drive back in? All you got is a head on there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, stop playing. Oh yeah, I would like to go again.
Speaker 1: I'd like to catch you one about five hundred pounds now, I want to go wicked tune. I want to catch tuna. Yeah, I mean the one I call only weigh like one fifty five.
Speaker 4: Oh that's it. Oh, that's that's little. I bet, I bet I know one thing you can't.
Speaker 5: I bet you don't want to catch a goliad grouperh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta let them things go. I mean they could get, they can get. They get to be about seven eight hundred pounds. Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I want to catch it. I would like to catch you on. I'd like to catch you on the more. Tuna's probably about five but four five hundred pounds. I'll let him go, but I just want to just want to fight it. I want to fight him for an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: Hour, hour and a half maybe two hours. You mean two hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm good. I'm good at I'm good at period.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm good at fighting a long period of time. Stay with me now, stay women now.
Speaker 4: Heah.
Speaker 2: No, man, you don't like to fish?
Speaker 5: Noo, my bad. Sorry, hell no, and listen, I've been in mind me all my life. I don't even go on the water. I don't understand why people love being on yachts and boats and jets keys and going fishing.
Speaker 2: Hell nah, I didn't want to fish. I just want to fish.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what, when it gets some time off, I'm gonna go to time. I'm gonna go to time. Party.
Speaker 2: Beat him.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to do right here. Ah hell no, it's it.
Speaker 5: If it ain't got nothing to do with this, don't call me to go out, don't call me to do nothing.
Speaker 4: You hit me, send me a dim, send me your game of tag.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you I had this one chick one time, right we was dating for about we were dating for about two three weeks, and you know, and then yeah, two three weeks we broke up and she said, I'm glad I left you because all you want to do is play the video game, and I found somebody better than you. So I told her, well, if you think he better than me, send me his game of tag and let's play. Fuck you talking about man playing with me, send me, send me tag.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I like, uh, you know, I used to fish.
Speaker 1: I used to fish and fish a lot, like with my grandmother. I would come home. We grew up fishing my grandma. That was my grandmother, my grandfather. That was their favorite thing to do. And so they always took all the grandkids. Uh, it'd be about seven of the grandkids, Arnelle, Eugene Landing, myself, my brother, my grandma, grandfather, my aunt would go sometime, uh, Jane, but that.
Speaker 2: Was our thing.
Speaker 1: And so growing up, my grandmother loved the fish. We you know, Uh, I would go fishing with her when I've come home. You know, a couple of times in college, I would come home from the NFL with the NFL and take her. We go to Kinch Starnsy's pond. But yeah, I'm I'm I like to fish. I mean, I don't get a chance to go that off to now. I mean I'm cool with short fishing. You know, I take a cane pole or Rod really no, close Rod, open right, it doesn't matter you. But like I said, now, I ain't fit to be out there all damn day.
Speaker 4: I don't like it that much better than me.
Speaker 1: But it ain't much I want to do all day, to be honest with you, Nothing I want to do all day. You know what I'm saying? Hey everything got hey hour? Two hours? Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: But but I know, but Tiffany, happy forty ninth birthday. Enjoy maybe Maui. I've heard Maui is unbelievable. Probably go some of the place that's not as touristy. I think Leno. I think that's is one of the islands. But it probably you want to go somewhere that's that's not as touristy. Uh, and so you have some peace and some serenity to really enjoy you and your daughter's time together.
Speaker 4: But uh, but.
Speaker 1: I haven't spent a whole lot to be honest with I ain't spent a whole lot of time anywhere except by damn house.
Speaker 2: So you know, islands, You know that isn't my thing.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, but you know what o't Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm going to meal vacation. I'm gonna get me a vacation.
Speaker 4: I'm going somewhere, but soon I need to go on vacation too.
Speaker 1: And I ain't gonna tell we can't go on vacation at the same time, it's all who go Who gonna do nightcap?
Speaker 2: You say you wonder You say, well, I go vacation. You're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: When I go on vacation.
Speaker 5: I can still do nightcap because I can do nightcap from wherever I'm at if I got Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: No, ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you I ain't doing what. I ain't doing it when I'm going on vacation. I'm not doing nightcamp.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Chat live from Bangkok?
Speaker 1: No, so, yeah, i'm'll let you have that, but I'm going somewhere and ain't nobody gonna know.
Speaker 4: You taking Michelle with you?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I told you too early.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to make sure you got your plus one with you.
Speaker 4: No, all right, my bad.
Speaker 2: Man, Let me ask you a question. O Jo, you gonna ever let me leave that down? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's Listen.
Speaker 5: It ain't even three days yet, man, just three days.
Speaker 4: Listen, fur days. I don't bought. I don't bought shirts now.
Speaker 5: So I'm I'm gonna wear my shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Wednesday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See it's Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday's been fidays on yall?
Speaker 4: Hey, when when my shirts gonna get here?
Speaker 2: In Yo?
Speaker 1: I might I might have yours redirected to me.
Speaker 4: I need to wear them so I can post it.
Speaker 1: Tonight is the last night. As a matter of fact, we're gonna do that. Thank you for joining us for another that can cluse Sunday's Nightcap Football edition. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite art Shannon Shark, He's your favorite number eighty five route Runner Supreme being a Ring of Famer honoree legendary o Cho Sinko Johnson from Liberty City. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and please subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Every subscriber counts and we're trying to take over, and you guys have helped us do unbelievable.
Speaker 2: So oh yo.
Speaker 1: I goal to try to get two million subs by the end of the year. It's gonna be tough, but shoot for the stars and if we land on the move, we're still pretty high up. Please make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. If you can't find it in a city or state near you, we we have it in stock. Go to our e commerce site and we'll ship it right to your home. You can also follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Guys, we release some T shirts obviously about last week events. Tonight is the last night you'll be able to purchase those. Tomorrow at noon is officially over, so thank God for that. They will not be available tomorrow afternoon. Eighty four dot com. The link is pinned at the top of the chat and that'll be the end of that, thankfully. The Texas beat the Bears nineteen thirteen. Chiefs beat the Bengals twenty six twenty five on a walk off field goal by Buckner. The Saints torch the Cowboys forty four to nineteen. The Ravens fall to and two as they lose to the Raiders twenty six to twenty three, and Kyler Murray they do a job.
Speaker 2: He got Marvin Harrison Junr.
Speaker 1: Involved early as they win forty one to ten over the Rams. The Vikings beat the forty nine or to improve the two and oh, and Justin Fields leaves the Steelers over the Broncos as they go to two and oh. That concludes Nightcap. I'm unc he's O show. We're done. See you to my rope of volume