Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Oh, eyes closed.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, he sang that song like so seamlessly on Monday when he was sitting right here.
Speaker 2: We continued to play it all day on Kiss, like the live version, because it was so beautiful.
Speaker 1: So beautiful and so perfect, right, so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Effortless.
Speaker 1: Effortless is the word.
Speaker 3: Were watching his veins in his neck when he was singing, like, I was trying to like where that strength. He's got a strong vocal neck vein.
Speaker 2: No, but I was just mesmerized. Yeah, I was looking at his eyes.
Speaker 4: You notice his eyes were closed the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's eyes closed.
Speaker 1: Songs called eyes closed.
Speaker 4: No, I know, mm hmm. I don't think they try.
Speaker 3: I think he's picturing feeling the lyrics mean, Yeah, gotta imagine this guy writes it, writes the lyric, writes the song, writes the music like he it's all his right.
Speaker 2: So when the song is very meaningful too.
Speaker 3: It's got a lot, Yeah, got a lot behind it. Well, guys, good morning. So what's going on in the windows here? The window washers are up already washing the windows on.
Speaker 2: The make sure of both. I don't know there are painters and I think they're washing the walls and windows that seems.
Speaker 1: But it looked like it was raining on just that side of the studios.
Speaker 2: I know it was a little alarming.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about this and I dream this? Do we ever look up how much window washers make? Because I feel like that job would pay well.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: We have done both because I remember this conversation, but I don't remember it exactly.
Speaker 1: The tubs.
Speaker 3: You're on a computer right now, Google how much do window washers make on average?
Speaker 1: Because these like not skyscraper right right.
Speaker 4: Did we talk about your new bracelets?
Speaker 2: Oh, we definitely have not talked about those. Did those give you special powers?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: They do look like, uh like crystals or something.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out. So I was at the gym.
Speaker 3: Window washers average fifty six thousand, that can go.
Speaker 1: Up to fenty eight thousand for tall buildings.
Speaker 3: So they're making money now, these uh bracelets. So you know, I'm kind of like, what is it? I have imposter syndrome. So one of the guys at the gym, I was checking out, not checking out, but like.
Speaker 4: Was like like admiring looking at.
Speaker 3: Like that guy's working out well, right, I had these two beady bracelets, like back to back, And so I was in my drawer of bracelets that I've collected over the years, trying to find a combination like that. Yeah, and I came up with these, but I think one's not right.
Speaker 4: Maybe not right?
Speaker 2: The spread out one, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The spread out one.
Speaker 3: This one is a turtle on it is that is that tool that looks like Maxim.
Speaker 2: Would really love that one? Can you just get that one?
Speaker 1: A little childish?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So okay, fine, the bracelets.
Speaker 3: But I'll go into my George tonight and see if I can find two that Matt, This dude had two brownlands, like two cool brownlans.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You like someone more leather, yeah, Bett, No, like with like more of a leather binding.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you what I'll dig in my jawer. I have several, you know, collecting somebody bracelets over the years in my track.
Speaker 4: Collect them on your travels, that's my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I kind of love you have a little jewelry box with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bracelets from all over And uh, I'll go in tonight and see if I can find more leathery ones.
Speaker 2: Or I could have witnessed you like checking out this guy and his bracelets, kind of like working out and you're the StairMaster, trying to see you check out people.
Speaker 1: At the gym.
Speaker 3: Gym. I checked people out because I want to either I want to see what exercises they're doing to copy them, or I get angry that they're in much better shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always like to like see what they're wearing. This girl next to me on the treadmill was wearing this really good yeah more tank top and asked her where she got it from, and it was Amazon.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I've decided there's no good dude outfits for me except for the one pair of shorts that I have that Robbie has.
Speaker 1: Those are fine.
Speaker 4: Those are great?
Speaker 1: Are they great?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like if you saw me in the gym and those you check those out?
Speaker 6: Yes, And they look great on the treadmill because when you're running and then like the thing comes up and you see the underneath and it's like, what's the thing the shore underneath my gosh?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well, today's a big day. Today's nationally eat what you want day. I was very excited last night when I read earlier day National Eat what you Want? You know there are days for everything, like suck on a glass straw day, right, I guess it's an important one. But anyway, this is what you want day? So what would you eat? Let's think about Let's come back to it, but think about what would you eat?
Speaker 1: What will you eat? You could if you could have anything you want today? What will it be? Thinking about that?
Speaker 3: Partly sunny hides around seventy, upper seventies inland, warmer this weekend, So just looking ahead, we are going to get into Ryan's roses. I have Disneyland tickets all day. I have if you think you might be dating a narcissist, I have the three phrases.
Speaker 1: That narcissists use. That's coming up in just a second.
Speaker 3: And partly sunny highs around seventies, upper seventies inland and warmer this weekend.
Speaker 1: On National Eat what you Want Day? What would you eat? Siciny sushi yep, I agree, yep, Tanya.
Speaker 4: A really yummy avocado salad.
Speaker 1: On nashally eat whatever you could have day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's what I won't I want, I mean, don't shame her for what she wants to do just That was a question, but with the tone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a double down question. You don't have like a like a cheap food that you like more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then I I don't feel good after I eat it. So it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be a fun game.
Speaker 3: Guys, Okay, you have for nationally eat whatever you want to be white.
Speaker 4: Sauce, pasta, and it was like, probably Italian food.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's like a pasta. Would you eat Ryan?
Speaker 3: So I was thinking about this, and I would eat a calzone.
Speaker 4: That's how you pronounce it, a calson.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's calzone Italy, you know what I'm talking about? That big pouch with cheese and garlic and spinach inside, puffed up and browned, and then I have marin airsauce on the side.
Speaker 1: That's what I would eat tonight. I was thinking about this this like me and you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Andana because they both kind of.
Speaker 1: Well Italian one is not When you.
Speaker 2: Describe that, I'm like, that sounds like anana.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but not as corn. Maybe this is no corn? Isana flower?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the outside is.
Speaker 1: What's theip dough made of? Is it corn dough or flour dough. Probably flower Google, I don't know, it might be corn.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then I'm gonna have some pepto baseball after right. And bananas are a type of stuff pastry fennel in America, Colzonias are bake pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you use corn or flour. We should know this. We should wheat tub says wheat flower in the Panada and the Panada? How am I going to get through the show?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna eat that tonight?
Speaker 1: Because I might eat?
Speaker 3: I feel are looking for my bracelets. Have so much to do, guys, I can barely be he right now. So Sisney, what do you want to What do you want to do with your gym?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh, So I I found I've been trying to find a good gymnastics gym for the kids because I had them in this one place, but it was just too far away from the house, and so it was a little bit of a trek for Michael and I to drive out there to get them there, and just you know, I was trying to find stuff that was closer to the home. And finally there's a place that opened up almost walking distance, and I was so excited. So I sign them up and I get there and it's kind of a split gym, so they do like taekwondoor karate on one side and then they also do gymnastics on the other side, and so I was like, Okay, this might work. And so I go there and it's kind of chaos, okay, because there's just like so much going on, so much going on, and it was a little unorganized, and I am kind of I don't want to call myself like a gymnastics no it all, but I kind of feel like it because I did it for so long when I was a kid. It was I have like my standards and it just wasn't meeting my standards. And I was kind of trying to get through it for the first few classes, and I got to the point where I was like coming home and complaining to Michael, I'm like, I just don't know if this is the right gym for us. And it almost made me think like should I just open up eyes my own my own gymnastics gym at this point in the valley.
Speaker 3: Called perfect Gymnastics or something, right whatever, you abide by the principles and rules of the correct way to gymnastize exactly something like that. I love a side hustle, and I honestly like if here's the thing. I mean, I'm just picturing this on our movie. So we all will come here in the morning and we do this, and this is it's work, and it's our job, but it's so fun.
Speaker 1: We're lucky to be here. Right.
Speaker 3: Then we go and we go to work. Now I go to work on different shows and things like that. But I'm also going to add like a food market store to my jobs one day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna sell all of oil and kombucha and maybe some other things good for you. Yeah, so maybe I open my store by your gym.
Speaker 2: I love that. Then the parents can go and shop for their kombucha and they're all are taking their class. Yeah, right next door.
Speaker 1: What's do you want to shop in our mall? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I shopping your mall?
Speaker 1: But I see you. No, do you want to have a shop?
Speaker 4: Oh, have a shot?
Speaker 2: Would your shop books?
Speaker 1: Would your shot be sell your books?
Speaker 4: All books?
Speaker 1: You have a bookshop with a cafe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with pastries, with your mushroom tea, yeah, oh my gosh, with teas, serve some coffee for the rest of us.
Speaker 2: I know, a little coffee sure, Okay, Oh my gosh, this is going to be so wonderful.
Speaker 6: Strip mall that I see you as like a farmer's market though.
Speaker 1: Like a little table going to pick up start there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you having your own booth at a farmer's market with whatever you're yeah, with my product.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like a boat.
Speaker 1: This is whatever happened at your gym was meant to be conversation. Here we go, guys, All right, let's get down to business.
Speaker 3: Psychologists who study narcissism say these are the phrases that they always use, the narcissists always use, and if your partner's using them.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go. It is a red flag, that's not it. That's the wrong one. It is a red flag.
Speaker 4: That's not it either.
Speaker 3: It is a red flag. Yeah, found it, so here it is one. I'm sorry you feel that way, narcissist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of mean.
Speaker 4: Wait what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you feel that way. It's their way of apologizing, Like if you come down on them or you say something, you say, I'm sorry you feel that way, narcissist.
Speaker 2: Nikes.
Speaker 3: Next, why are you doing this? To me narcissist. Oh my gosh, finally, I don't have time for this, nar saw cyst. Why you're silent? Are you worried?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I have said these things in the past.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 4: I've definitely said I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I think I've said all these things at some point. I'm being honest, but I'm not. Just be aware, be aware. This is an awareness game. This is awareness. These are Flag's awareness and today's quote for your Thursday. Pay attention to what relationships in your.
Speaker 3: Life create ease and nourishment, and take none of the ones that create chaos and dysfunction, and then adjust accordingly.
Speaker 1: So again, this is an awareness morning hack. This morning just FM headlines with sy Well.
Speaker 2: Lakers Anthony Davis suffered a head injury in the fourth quarter of last night's matchup with the Warriors. After being evaluated in the locker room, he was ruled out for the remainder of the game and brought out in a wheelchair. The Lakers did end up losing Game five, but are back in LA for Game six tomorrow night. Yesterday, the La City Council voted to expand an anti camping law to include two sites in Woodland Hills. With this new law, unhoused people at the two Woodland Hills locations, it would be offered social services and housing. And after a year of secrecy, the name of Rihanna's and Asap Rocky's firstborn child has reportedly finally been revealed. His name is Riza Atheleston Myers, seemingly after Utange Clan Rappert Riza on air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Ryan Seacrest here, So in the morning when we pass Warner Brother's studios, at least that's the way I come in to Burmang. And actually when I left yesterday I saw picketers walking across the bridge.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And this is a big deal, right, So what's happening with your favorite shows? The writers gil of America on strike? So if you have driven by any of the major studios, you've seen people writers out picketing. And Francesca Ramsey's going to join us right now as a member of the WGA. Haven't written for I Carly and the Oscars and the Nightly Show on Comedy Central. Francesca, it's Ryan and Cistney Tanya, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: It's a pleasure because we want to know a little bit more and understand from your point of view how it's going. But where do you hold up your sign?
Speaker 1: Normally?
Speaker 9: I've been bouncing around. I've been at the Disney Studios recently, and yesterday I was at Paramount.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at a sign here someone was holding up saying chat GPT can't replace me. I'm looking at show support for the writers here in Hollywood. And you think about the amount of scripted programming that's now versus years ago, and it is the world we live in. And what are you hearing on the picket lines about progress or how long this is actually going to take to get it right?
Speaker 9: Francesca, I mean, the mood has been so positive despite the circumstances. There's incredible solidarity on the pic line. We've had so many union shows to support us, including members of SAgs, the DGA, and Iazzi. Even the LA bus drivers are honking when they pass us. You know, we don't know how long this is going to take, but we are ready to fight, and we're fighting because we know that we will win.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest fight.
Speaker 9: So, you know, despite what many people assume, many TV writers are not making a living wage while Hollywood CEOs are taking home millions. And this is because TV shows have shorter seasons, writers' rooms have gotten smaller, and the residuals that usually are meant to sustain us between jobs have gotten incredibly low because of streaming. And so these are all the things that we were trying to secure in our contract with the studios, and unfortunately we were not able to come to a resolution, which is what led to us striking.
Speaker 3: So I remember hearing just before the strike happened that it was going to happen. My was the buzz, Wise, this is going to happen, there will be a strike.
Speaker 1: What are you hearing?
Speaker 3: What is the buzz? What are people saying? What are the rumblings about when this will be resolved?
Speaker 8: Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: The writers are ready to talk. The ball is in the studio's court, but they need to come to the table with a serious offer, and so far their responses have not been serious. And that's why we knew a strike was potentially eminent because they refused to talk to us about AI. They refuse to discuss fixed reviduals for streaming. They refuse to talk about minimum writers for writers rooms, and they refuse to discuss paid steps for future writers. And I'm sorry, Ryan, that is not how negotiating works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, we need two people at the table, or two sides at the table for a negotiation to start and to make any progress.
Speaker 1: I mean, you think about it. It's a good point.
Speaker 3: The TV season used to be twenty two episodes was in order, and now you get eight, you get ten, you get short orders, right, so everything's sort of everything's changed.
Speaker 9: The shorter orders are hurting the writers on the back end because they have less time to make the shows that are important to you. They have less time to devote to those characters, and they're not being paid because they're not having longer writers rooms to create that work that then goes on to make millions of dollars for the studio.
Speaker 3: So the two sides are not at the table now, is what you're telling us, And that needs to change.
Speaker 9: Yes, the writers are ready and the studios unfortunately have stone wall dust on a number of issues.
Speaker 3: How long do you and your peers think they can stonewall what's the reality of.
Speaker 9: That, you know, we are putting some really great measures in place to show them how serious we are. We've gotten great support, but we've also shut down productions because of the writers that make these shows happen are standing in solidarity with us. Avid, Elementary, Stranger Things, Severance SNL, the Late Night Shows, Coke Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, the Tonight Show. We are prepared to go as long as needed to show the studios that you cannot make these shows without our hard work, our intelligence, the stories and the characters that make you laugh and make you cry and make you think. So there's a lot of resilience on the picket line. And again, when the studios are ready to come to the table with a serious offer that takes us seriously and gives us the mere two percent of the billion's worth of profits that we're asking for, that's when the strike will end.
Speaker 3: Francesca Ramsey, la writer out there, WGA member on the picket lines, Thank you so much for calling and giving us your view and an update. And I hope the right people are hearing this right now from you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, thank you so much. Ryan. Just to let everybody know we would love your support on the picket lines. You can visit us at WGA contract twenty twenty three dot org to find pickets happening in New York and with upcoming locations across the country coming soon.
Speaker 3: Francesca, you take care, Thank you so much again, good luck.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, she makes a great point.
Speaker 3: The shows that make you think, make you laugh, make you all those things that we need as balanced to the real life issues, like you need escapism through scripted entertainment to get the stress off of your shoulders from real life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know how bad chat GPT is, okay, because we've been doing the scripts here on the show and that is not going to be able to replace them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, tonya, let's do that training report. So set it up for me so I can understand everything is happening.
Speaker 6: So this is the guy that has been rumored to be the new guy in Taylor Swift's life. They have not confirmed anything. We don't know, but this is all speculation. His name is Matti Healy and a lot of people don't know much about him, so I did a little digging for you. He is best known as the frontman of the band The nineteen seventy five. He was born on April eighth, nineteen eighty nine. Does that year ring a bell to anybody here?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 6: It does, yes, which means so that's the same year that Taylor Swift was born and he is an aries. He admitted he and Taylor did work on her most recent album together, but the songs that he worked on did not make the cut on Midnights. He and Taylor both share a mutual friend that is Jack Antonov. As you know, she writes a ton and is very very close to Jack Antonoff. In September of twenty twenty two, Maddie said that he has zero commercial ambition after saying no to going on tour with Ed Sheeran found that to be interesting. He has synaesthesia, which means he sees colors or shapes when he hears music, and he associates colors with different words.
Speaker 1: I have a version of that, Yeah you do.
Speaker 6: And he's been linked to Halsey and FKA Twigs in the past.
Speaker 1: I kind of like him.
Speaker 2: As it could just be friends also fine, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like his vibe.
Speaker 3: I kind of like the fact that he just doesn't care and I'm looking at style. I mean, would you like, that's not my style? But I love his style.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I love the nineteen seventy five They have such a unique sound.
Speaker 1: But he's I don't know. I don't know him.
Speaker 4: I've never no, I never know much about him either.
Speaker 3: But that what you just told me. I was like, Wait, he's shaping up to be a guy. I like, yeah, all right, well thanks, keep well, you keep your finger on that.
Speaker 1: H oh.
Speaker 6: So they're saying Dumin is saying that it all started when Taylor performed at the nineteen seventy five show in London.
Speaker 1: Interesting and uh, keep your eye on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on Nice.
Speaker 3: Time for Ryan's roses this morning one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Let's get Maya and Sherman Oaks. If you come for Ryan's roses.
Speaker 3: This is the moment my Sherman Oaks said on Sunday, my husband took a call on his phone and didn't realize it was still looked up to a bluetooth speaker in the backyard.
Speaker 1: What did you hear, Maya? And why are you here?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, thank you. So we had this thing with some other families in our backyard on Sunday. It was nice and my husband was playing music on a Bluetooth speaker connected to his phone. So we were cleaning up and he went inside. For whatever reason, his phone rang on the speaker and then he apparently answered because we heard a woman's voice, so we couldn't hear him. We could only hear her voice, and she said, hey, baby, I was hoping to hear from you, and I guess she couldn't hear him respond because she was all like hello and a super flirty voice, so maybe he hung up for whatever, and music came back on, and other moms looked at me with so much pity in their eyes because they knew exactly right.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh my god, super embarrassing.
Speaker 1: So did you recognize the voice?
Speaker 7: No, no, I didn't. And he came back and like acted like everything was fine when everyone laughed and I asked him he called and he was like, oh, it was a wrong number, so you know that I checked his phone and whoever called at seventeen he deleted the call from his log.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, oh that's really aspect.
Speaker 8: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Her husband's phone connected to a speaker and in front of all of these people. A flirty voice came on and.
Speaker 1: Said, uh, hey babe, hope to.
Speaker 3: Hear from you soon or something like that. Right, I haven't heard from yet, Hey babe?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: And then this guy, her husband goes back and deletes that call coming in, so he's deleting phone calls on the log. And then a hey baby call comes in that wasn't supposed to be heard by everybody, including her friend. So it's embarrassing. So may how long you been married?
Speaker 8: It's been like ten years.
Speaker 3: Now, be very quiet. We're gonna call him now. We're going to see we can find out who he sends roses to, who's top of mind. Okay, I need you to say Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: We are going to call him.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Here we go, good luck.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Brian?
Speaker 10: This is Brian.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Jen. I'm calling from Valley Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm great.
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. We're actually a flowers shop on Ventura near the Pavilions in Sherman Oaks, and today we're offering local residents of promotion a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. Is that something you'd be interested in.
Speaker 10: I'm getting a lot of spam calls.
Speaker 2: Honest, this is not This is not going to cost you anything. They're absolutely free. We would just need the name of the person you want to send them to and a note. They can get them by lunchtime today or a different day if that's more convenient for you. Just trying to promote our business.
Speaker 10: Wait, I'm sorry, what's the offer now?
Speaker 2: A three dozen red roses. I don't need cash, I don't need credit card info from you. I don't need anything like that. We're just trying to promote our business. Like I said, we're right here in the valley.
Speaker 10: Free flowers, no catch, no catch.
Speaker 2: We can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 10: All right, fine, I can do some flowers.
Speaker 2: Her name is Claudia, okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 10: If you could just put lol as then lots of love and then love.
Speaker 3: Brian, Ryan, your voice is being broadcast in the radio. My name is Ryan I've got to mean tiny with me. Is Claudia your wife?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 10: Are you saying I'm on the radio? Now?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, is Claudia your Is Claudia your wife?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: What what's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's that's the question. You took the words out of my mouth? What is going on? Is Claudia the woman you love?
Speaker 1: Is she your wife?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: Claudia is not my wife.
Speaker 2: Who is Claudia?
Speaker 10: Who is this?
Speaker 1: That's his? I'm right, there's Tanya. Who's Claudia?
Speaker 10: Come on? Why are you there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm here?
Speaker 10: What's going on? You want to know what? Who's Claudia?
Speaker 1: You're asking all the questions that on our mind.
Speaker 7: Claudia is what's going on?
Speaker 10: And you're asking me here right now?
Speaker 1: That's right? No, that's right.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna pretend you don't know who Claudia is?
Speaker 8: Maya, I don't know who she is?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 11: Right? Well?
Speaker 10: Did you tell them on the radio about our agreement?
Speaker 8: Oh? My god, I never agreed to that.
Speaker 1: Look what are you guys talking about? Please? What are you talking about? Your agreement?
Speaker 10: You may be regretting it now, my dear, but you did agree to it. You know you agreed to it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Maya?
Speaker 8: A while back he asked me for an open relationship.
Speaker 10: And you agreed to it.
Speaker 8: I did not.
Speaker 10: Come on, Maya, you did agree to it. I agreed to spare you the details, and you agree to look the other way that we talked about it.
Speaker 8: That's not how I remember it.
Speaker 1: Come on, did you have this conversation at all? Maya?
Speaker 8: We did, I just.
Speaker 1: Did you. How do you see it? How do you remember it?
Speaker 8: I didn't really think it was going to be something. I didn't think it'd be something that would be in any way in my radar, my orbit. And I mean, he's wanting us some flowers to somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, he's also saying love. He's saying lots of love, love, love, love. I'm sure love was in part of this conversation. But listen, this is a slippery slope. You opened the door. If you have this conversation, open the door, then these are the things that can happen.
Speaker 10: So I don't and that, and that's what happened. I mean, you've.
Speaker 3: Developed feelings in love for this other woman, Claudia. Clearly you just sent the roses. So we got that checkbox. Maya, you opened the door. It sounds like with the conversation to engage in an open relationship.
Speaker 1: Is that true or is that not true?
Speaker 8: That's just not how I remember it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's the problem once you open this door.
Speaker 8: M M, yeah, I just don't want this agreement anymore more.
Speaker 2: Well, then that's a conversation you need to have with your husband.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Brian, you think you know what's going on. What's going on?
Speaker 10: We did have this agreement, but something happened over the weekend and some of our friends, your friends kind of got wind of what was going on with our agreement. And now I think you're embarrassed and having second thoughts, which is totally understandable. I get that. I totally get that. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy thing, but that doesn't change the fact that we agreed to it.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Brian and Maya, this is a conversation with the two of you directly. This is an area you guys. Sounds like you agreed to open up and now we got it into a mess. And Brian, you're sending I Love you flowers to another woman while you're married was that part of the deal. I guess you guys need to talk about it. M hm, all right, and thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Thank I never wanted this in the first place. You talked me into it and made it happen, and so Brian.
Speaker 1: Then she doesn't want it, so you got to stop. Brian, are you willing to do that?
Speaker 10: I'm willing to have a talk about this with her and come up with another agreement.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if the agreement is your married all right, well, oh my gosh, good luck to you both.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 3: That is a So that door got opened, it got messy, and he now thinks everything's an additional agreement. There's a side letter to the contract. Now in his mind for the rest of the marriage is the problem, but the relationship not working, So maybe they need to address that this is not working.
Speaker 1: What's the solution.
Speaker 3: We didn't know this one made the call, but Maya and Brian made some sort of agreement to open the door to other people in their relationship.
Speaker 1: Now, Maya says, I don't recall all of.
Speaker 3: This, but it sounds like something happened right like this was addressed. So Brian goes off and he sees another woman. But then he sends I love you flowers, which I definitely wasn't part.
Speaker 1: Of the agreement.
Speaker 2: No, he developed feelings.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's my question.
Speaker 3: Let's say you get to a point where you say, you know what, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To open the door.
Speaker 3: Does that ever? Does that if two people decide to do that open the door in a relationship? Does that ever not at some point go to the place of feelings, hurt, jealousy and a and a and a fight, argument, split, break up.
Speaker 4: I don't under this is what happened with Aurora Copo.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that.
Speaker 6: Actually she was remember yeah, so yeah, she was married and they had an agreement kind of that he could once a year, kind of god that. No, he didn't take advantage of it. She outgrew it. She was like, I'm actually going to do with this anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he wanted to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: That's my point. Once you open the door, do you ever get it back? I don't think you do. And I know for sure for sure, if I was hypnotized and answered yes to that, I follow everybody.
Speaker 1: I'd follow everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh you'd be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be so like you'd be looking over your shoulder all the time. Yeah, it'd be so you'd be what what what? When would what and just be.
Speaker 2: Able to relax. I would be able to trust your partner.
Speaker 3: Now, I wouldn't even look at you guys the same, right, right, Like everything would just look different.
Speaker 2: Or anybody else in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you'd be distracted by that. It's just such an distraction.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's I'm not surprised by the way. Mia didn't tell us that when we made the call, But I'm not surprised it's ending this way because they had some sort of an agreement to open up the relationship.
Speaker 1: Emily, good morning, Go ahead on Fontana.
Speaker 8: Good morning, How are you well?
Speaker 1: We're fine. What do you think about Ryan's Roses call?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: Wow, First of all, the fact that he acted as if he did nothing wrong, that he married he did nothing wrong, But the fact he deleted the call shows that he was guilty.
Speaker 12: That he knew he was guilty of doing something wrong. Because if it was something that they agreed upon and and it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, then why would he erase the calls?
Speaker 12: Right, he wouldn't need to hide anything from her.
Speaker 3: I also think like he feels first of all, he'd be sending a love letter, which is not part of the deals, and he feels like there there can't just be the contract of their marriage, the relationship, their agreement in their marriage. There has to be something else. He's like, well, we'll think of another deal. Well yeah, too bad, deal's over deal or no deal?
Speaker 1: No deal.
Speaker 12: No, he shouldn't. He shouldn't be married period.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be together.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But and also the fact that you know, he did that narcissistic thing where he turned it around and made her look like the bad one, like she was like she was the crazy one, and he didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It was a technook textbook nursey.
Speaker 12: But here's the funny part. Did he really think lol meant lots of love?
Speaker 2: That's what I was getting.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean laugh laugh out loud?
Speaker 3: Who knows that? Guys like it could be very confusing all of the world. Thank you, Emily, No, I think tums. What do you use l op for? Laugh out loud?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I might not know he said lots of love of like, oh, he's he needs to he needs to regroup and restart and they need to not be together.
Speaker 1: I agree on air with Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest, here, Sin and Tanya.
Speaker 3: So you said that I am one of these? And where is Tanya in this?
Speaker 2: I don't know where Tanya stands. She might be half and I think you are are you are a full blown beverage goblin.
Speaker 1: Would I be happy to be this? I think?
Speaker 2: So I feel left out by not being one. So let's get into this is all over TikTok. I know, And so I kind of wanted to bring into everybody's attention because it's like it's basically having three different beverages with you at all times. And so they call themselves beverage goblins and here listen, they even have like a theme song. Listen to his audio. Yep, A beverage goblin needs at least three drinks.
Speaker 11: At a time.
Speaker 1: She needs them while she's working for her body and mind. Want to hydrate one to energize it, one just for fun.
Speaker 2: A beverage goblin beats her beverages to make the brain run.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me bring it down for you.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Ryan, you always have your pathwater correct, all right, that's your hydrating drink, and you always have like your coffee with you. So that's your energizing drink. And then you always have to have like your fun drink, let your kombucha.
Speaker 3: So it is not a lie that I like to have those three things as much as I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you always have you always have them so much that you spill them on the board ornally that I have.
Speaker 3: I have those things so much, I carry like a purse, a cooler round of them to happen.
Speaker 1: Tis I am.
Speaker 4: You are a.
Speaker 2: Beverage, the beverage.
Speaker 4: I want to be a beverage goblin.
Speaker 1: What would you would you cut out beverages? You're a beverage gobless. I have two.
Speaker 4: I always have my water, and then I have either like my mushroom.
Speaker 1: Tea or but the goblins think that's boring. I want you to have a third.
Speaker 4: No, the mushroom tea is my energizer.
Speaker 1: But drink.
Speaker 4: I don't have a fun drink.
Speaker 1: You hear the song beverage at least drinks? Okay, three drinks? So what's your third?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Actually I have this fat burning lemonade that I just got from my doctor.
Speaker 2: See that would be your fun drink.
Speaker 4: I can't bring it into.
Speaker 1: Soided you Now you need a beverage Goblin cooler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need another bottle. I don't think I have, but I can figure it out.
Speaker 3: I also have a protein shake, so I may have four and I and and sometimes some mall, some mall. It was so funny when I saw this listen of all the names that I've been called, or we could be called, or things that can come out of TikTok.
Speaker 1: I like this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just grateful that we're all here with smiles on our faces this morning. They're excited. We're almost into the weekend. It's kind of really excited for summer. Let's get like this mid May portion, like you know, puts a little pap in my step for what's to come.
Speaker 1: I like June, even though the gloom comes. I like June.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about June. Why do you like it?
Speaker 3: Because it's the beginning of summer. It's a person's name and it do you so have so much ahead of you if you like summer vibes, summer concerts, some are ice cream summer things, summer flip flops, like, it's all ahead of you, don't you think, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Don't I think that June and summer is amazing?
Speaker 1: Yes, that is the question that we're talking to them about.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite month, Kyle?
Speaker 5: My favorite month April birth month.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is interesting.
Speaker 3: And the flowers are a bloom exactly.
Speaker 5: It was a beautiful April.
Speaker 1: Well, Kyle, I want to get to why you're calling.
Speaker 3: They tell me that your girlfriend is mad at you that you did not walk her to her car.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's pretty pretty upset. And yeah, so long story short. We're at a party for Cinco de Mayo last Friday and I was in the I was talking with one of my friends I hadn't seen in a long time, and my girlfriend had asked me if I could go with her to grab her sworter from the car. And you know, it was just on the street. It wasn't more than thirty feet away. But I said, oh no, I'm just gonna I'm going to finish the conversation and then we'll go. But instead of waiting, you know, she decided to just walk in any walk out anyway. And then after the party she kind of had a talk and she was like, look, you know, the street is dark. I was by myself and it was just you know, she got to say that me because I didn't accompany her, and I'm just wondering, you know, like what I should do about the situation.
Speaker 3: Well, you've come to the place where I think you should have accompanied her.
Speaker 2: Just saying right kind of in the doghouse now.
Speaker 3: So now we need to figure out the right way to say. I've learned my lesson. So how do those words feel?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 5: I think they're appropriate. Yet I've learned my.
Speaker 3: I mean, your version of that, right, right? I mean, Sisney, Tanya, how does he good guy?
Speaker 2: Have you apologized to her?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, I've apologized her. You know, I recognize that, you know it was probably wrong in the moment, but you know, I just I just want to keep it from from getting any bigger than it should be.
Speaker 3: So I think you are going to be more thoughtful going forward. You apologize it was a slip of judgment, and I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't let it happen again. I mean, you could take it a step further and buy her flowers or something, but I don't know they're that's necessary.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't do this always, but I do try and tell myself this. You know, those little things like getting the car door. I mean walking out. It's one thing. What else standing up at the table, even though that can be awkward sometimes I kind of feel like, you know, for any like if you're a dinner, anybody gets up just like you can stand up. Do's not have to be for just her, could be for your friends too. I kind of feel like those that they're opening the car door, like that could be for anybody too. That's just like good things to do, you know. And if and if you feel like you're overdoing it, I think overdoing it is better than underdoing it. So try and feel overdoing more than underdoing.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to cook her dinner.
Speaker 9: All the time?
Speaker 4: Sound great?
Speaker 1: Why don't you meet one a time his friends?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Special. I think you've got a good plan.
Speaker 3: Got a good plan, Kyle, And you're sounding a great dude, and this is going to work out, and you are a thoughtful guy for even here, you called here and publicly talked about it. Bro, you should tell her that that's how bad you feel it.
Speaker 5: You know you're right, You're right, Okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You, I appreciate you calling.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Polite. Things are good to overdo. You can't never time.
Speaker 3: I feel little uncomfortable in a polite thing now company, it's like, might be overplay I try and push overplate versus under polight.
Speaker 2: We want to be cute though, Like she came home from work and he had the house all dark, and when she walked in the door, he'd be like, Hey, since it's dark, I want to walk you to the dining room. You're set up a yeah, and then he like, I want to make it up to you because I didn't walk you to the car.
Speaker 3: And do You're as good at those things as your name babies. People's babies that call in if you're having a baby any time soon. So he's really good at your names. She's got a great track record. Thank you very much of success. One of your magic powers is sistani. Do you have this the QR codes?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that skins?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is so scary that they can take it this far.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'm already on the edge of my seat about charging my phone in ride shares. I'm already not answering phone calls from foreign numbers. I'm already not responding to emails that say you don't get one from me often. I'm already not believing voices and things because of AI and chat, GDP, GPT.
Speaker 1: Right, why is that so funny? What is it sand for? Guys? MICHAELA. Ruby? What's its sand for?
Speaker 2: We know on exactly, we know once we ask it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it may lie all right.
Speaker 3: So five years ago we barely even heard of QR codes, and then the pandemic kitt and there everywhere.
Speaker 1: Restaurants still use them and I don't I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and I have a menu now, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, I don't even know how to work. It's still so go ahead to sysney.
Speaker 1: What do we learn.
Speaker 2: So they're basically scamming with QR codes now, and it's a little scary because they're everywhere that you wouldn't think that they'd be scamming you normal places like parking meters for example, So many meters already have QR codes on them. You would think you would just go to scan it and then you'd pay on the city's website. Well, scammers are putting stickers with different codes over the actual QR code, and then when you go to scan that, you go to the scammer's website and then you put in all your info there.
Speaker 1: So now never going to QR code again, Well, go and.
Speaker 2: Just see if there's a sticker over it.
Speaker 1: I guess, all right, so that's parking meters.
Speaker 2: So yes, that's that one. And then parking tickets are also becoming an issue because you get to your car and you might see that there's a parking ticket on your windshield, but in reality it's a fake parking ticket, and that has a QR code on it as well that says you can pay your parking ticket right here, just scan this QR code and it'll pay it to the quote unquote city, when in reality it's not. It's a scam and you just paid sixty bucks to nowhere?
Speaker 1: What about? So when I so? I you know, I went the other day on Beverly.
Speaker 3: I went to Creation because the one to the one there where we can sit down on the turf in the cafe bake grass and I was so excited to go order a bowl and like a fresh made one, and they said they stopped serving off the out of the kitchen at two and I got there at five. And you ever get someplace and they've closed the menu, and you're so like, let I found parking. I found parking. I walked in and they were like, oh, the kitchen closed it two three hours ago. But anyway, I saw the QR codes and I was gonna, you know, I could QR code whatever I wanted.
Speaker 1: But now I'm gonna think twice when I go to a kitchen that's not open.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, because it's also happening at restaurants, and I think when it comes to rest restaurants, you just have to make sure that you don't see a little sticker because they're just putting stickers over the qure code. Yeah, watch so sketch and it's the same thing. It'll basically it'll put like a malware on your phone and that's like a virus or whatever, and it'll just be able to get all the info off on your phone.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the solution is? Hedra? Heedra is the solution.
Speaker 2: Can you explain that?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Hy d r A googling Heedra that is the SOLUTIONE with because this is all going to keep going. I just saw something on the news about the biggest talks among all the powerful CEOs in the world is about Ai and you know Ai good and AI bad spell it.
Speaker 1: H y d r A, what did you find.
Speaker 6: A serpent or monster in Greek mythology.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not it spontaneously occurring tumors in different wild derived strains of Hedra.
Speaker 1: No Heedras an island in Greece. So dohedra grease?
Speaker 2: Well you should.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I spelled it wrong.
Speaker 2: You did spell it wrong, that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well what's the.
Speaker 6: Definition Hedra or Edra or Edra and the car free island.
Speaker 3: It's a car free island in Greece. So it's an island in the middle of the ocean with no cars.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: People love it. That's the only place we're safe.
Speaker 3: Take me there, baby, I'm telling you, it's the only place we're safe.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be so bored after a week.
Speaker 3: We need the on Airthryan Seacrest, brought to you by Postmates.
Speaker 1: Greek Isles. Oh my goodness, studio. Can't get scammed. Then you can fish for your own fish.
Speaker 3: No scams, no qrs. I'm just telling you, guys, I'm solutions oriented this morning.
Speaker 2: And can't raise my kids on an island.
Speaker 1: You can, and you will have to.
Speaker 2: Air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: That's it for us today Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lopez joins us eight twenty here in the morning. Have a great day, everybody. Thank you so much for every little thing today. Hebeboe, I have a good workout, have a good workout wherever's working out, need workout.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow