Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaks, drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory.
Speaker 3: All season long.
Speaker 2: DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop. Now. Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned in to listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet steam. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax.
Speaker 3: Be fun.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers didn't mince words when he discussed the end of two of an interesting two years in New York, describing a tenuous meeting with Jets head coach Aaron Glenn prior of for agency, I figured that I flew across country on my own die there was gonna be a conversation. Rogers allegend that twenty seconds until the set down with Glenn and new general manager Darren Moogie. Glenn questioned whether Rogers still desired to play, then he informed the Jets for going in a different direction. Glenn also implied he worried about Rogers potentially undermining the leadership of the team and meetings, and Rogers says, I want any part of that. It was already a debacle. Hold on, he said on Pat McAfee show, because I wanted to make sure I get this right, because y'all say I got it, he said. Aaron Glenn asked if he wanted to play football. He said, I'm interested. He didn't say yes, I'm ready to go. I'm fired up, he said, interested in playing. That's all ag and the manager wanted to hear. He also said there's still a possibility of retirement. Nobody is putting up with Aaron Rodgers' bull job, especially the Jets. Oh Joe, if somebody ask you if chat you going for the job, it's like, Hey, would you like to get the job. I'm interested in it. Yeah, a person that wants a job. Oh, I would love to have this job. I'm so excited. Thank you for considering me for the position. I'm so happy. You're gonna play football. You play you interested? Oh they're gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I think Aaron Rodgers, you know, at this point, I think you can see and you would you would think at this point he would see that the leverage that he's used to having for so many years, based on what he's done and all his past accomplishments, it's not it's not working.
Speaker 5: It's not there. It's not it's not where it used to be.
Speaker 1: It's not where it's going to be, especially with Aaron Lynn, who's a former player who understands what it takes as a as a head coach now on what he needs in that locker room and having the person who's going to be the leader of men offensively, you can't be coming in with that that kind of attitude. And so if your answer like that, and it lets him know clearly right away, you know what, he's still still he's not ready, and he's not he's not putting up with that foolishness. What I have a question. Can you think when if they asked Justin Fields that exact same question, are you answered in playing?
Speaker 5: How you think Justin Field is gonna respond?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: Fuck it?
Speaker 5: My bad, my bad?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm down everything I'm willing to do to make sure.
Speaker 2: I do what I can understand that I'm ready to play, and I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 5: You see, the problem is he said something very interesting. Y'all called me out.
Speaker 2: I told you out, yo, I said, Aaron Rodgers believe his resume is good enough that he doesn't have to audition anymore, that he should just get a job based on his.
Speaker 3: Resume, and people can by.
Speaker 2: My grandpa used to always say, boy, if you're not careful, you'll become the very thing you despise the most in a person. Now look at look at Brent Farr's situation and how it played out in Green Bay. Yes, boom, look at Aaron Rodgers. Tell me they carbon copy. One guy won three MVPs. Right, one guy won four MVPs. Brett went to a Super Bowl one that went back to next year. We beat him. Aaron Rodgers was one and done. He's never been back. I don't get what he doesn't get. Now he Now, let me tell you what would have happened, And everybody say, you called me away up here? Had they told him? You see, Aaron's that's the problem. To see what you feel, to realize they did that before? What did he give him? They flew the ass cross country to come see you. Now, this is what would have happened had they called him and tell Aaron Rodgers to going in a different direction. The first thing he's gonna say they didn't have a common courtesy to come tell me to my face. You see the one thing if y'all guys have noticed, Aaron Rodgers is always the victim in his story. You see how quick Key Flipp had to put it on the Jets. You see how quick Key Flipp had to put it on Aaron rodd no accountability in this The way he conducted himself, the way he played is all the jets. The Jets were at fault. I did nothing wrong. I'm always a little leary of someone that's always a victim in their story.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody else the victim?
Speaker 2: Hey, nobody else has ever been done wrong in your story?
Speaker 3: Only you?
Speaker 5: But can I say some one thing about it?
Speaker 3: In chat.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all might not believe me, but one thing about a person that's as decorated as him, that has accomplished what he's accomplished and having that past resume, he's still gonna get the opportunity because of it. Because of it, Yeah, people wanted to get the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Still still holding out hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because you understand what you get in hopes, even if it doesn't look like the hand Roders of Green Bray.
Speaker 5: We hope we get flashes of what we know you can do, and we know it.
Speaker 1: Flashes of Aaron Rodgers is better than absolutely nothing because we know.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Nobody back, let me, let me, let me finish it, let me tell you what he said.
Speaker 2: Aaron also spoke about the hesitation to make a decision on this NFL future. I'm in a different phase of my life. I'm forty one years of age. I'm in a serious relationship. To make a commitment to a team is a big thing. Whether you're a first year player or a twenty year vet. How how is it a big thing you? In the chat?
Speaker 3: Do y'all hear this fence?
Speaker 2: He says, it's a big thing to make a commitment to be on an.
Speaker 3: NFL or roster.
Speaker 5: Either you do or you don't.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, look at Aaron donald Aaron Donaldson. I don't want to train like that no more. He said, I've done this. I've done this the better part of that to all ten of my NFL year career, all ten years of my NFL career, and I did it for three four years of college. I have no desire to train my body, to train my mind.
Speaker 3: I'm walking away. You can make a commitment to a.
Speaker 2: Team is a big thing, whether your first year player a twenty year vet. I had a lot of great conversations with a lot of teams. Not one of those was the Jets because that wasn't a great conversation because you know why everybody else that you fill around with them just say we moved on, and they told you to your faith see it.
Speaker 3: See you know. Breaking up over the phone or.
Speaker 2: Through an email or text message is one thing. Or would somebody have the courage to look you in your face and tell you say now I'm moving on?
Speaker 5: Who you could come? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know who made that call.
Speaker 1: You know that you know that call was that ain't from upstairs, that's Aaron Glen call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I opened to anything and attached to nothing. Oh check this out, he says, I've opened to anything attached to nothing. So yeah, retirement could still be a possibility, But right now my focus is on my personal life.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
Speaker 2: Now see what I told y'all all of this, y'all called me everything you said.
Speaker 3: I had a personal asper grind.
Speaker 2: I've been telling you go back and look it up, go back to CBS twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you understand the leverage you have to have to.
Speaker 5: Be to to even use.
Speaker 1: The words in the sentence that he does, and if he wants to come back and play, you understand the goals, if you know, to understand the balls, you got to have to be able to say some of the things you're saying when teams are waiting on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got you holding teams were not teams.
Speaker 3: A team here hold them hostage.
Speaker 2: They're allowing you see, Oh Joe, he they're allowing him. Now you know what seven eight years ago out allowed him to hold me hostage. Yeah, not down, not at forty one.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know what even forty one? Look at look look what else is out there?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Owners in GMS are basing everything on what he did in the past, especially at that position.
Speaker 2: About what's from what's that a pick from?
Speaker 1: Think about that. Let's start there, Let's say, okay, you know what, forget it, We're gonna move on from him. Who is the still a starting quarterback this year? Rudolph rights, No, Kenny Pickett.
Speaker 2: Kenny Pickett's back, right if it makes Rudolph Kenny Pikett.
Speaker 5: I think it's it's Mason Rudolph.
Speaker 1: But again, now you see, and it's no disrespect to Mason ruff He's being already they seem we canna do, but it's Mason Rudolph. The answer they feel, well, we know what Aaron Rodgers could do, we know what he looks like. He might not be the same Aaron Rodgers of old, but I know he's better than what we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said that about Wilson and Zach Wilson won more games than Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: But I don't even know why I brought that up.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, but when I said Zach what's an issue. Okay, but I'm gonna let that go. I don't fall eric. You shouldn't follow anybody.
Speaker 2: If you stay, if you allow someone to treat you like that and say they treat me so bad, but you have a left. Yeah, everybody. I told y'all. See, the thing is that people say, y'all, listen to what he says. I listen to what he don't say.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: That's how that's how psychologist, that's how they analyze a lot of people. I don't worry about what you say. I worry about what you should have said and what you didn't say. That tells me a lot more about you. I told you.
Speaker 3: I told y'all.
Speaker 2: Hmm, this man that ask him did he want to play football?
Speaker 3: He said he was interested.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hey, this is not we ain't talk about no flag football. We ain't talk about hey, you we talked about NFL teams that are investing millions of dollars in you.
Speaker 5: You know, what do you want to play?
Speaker 3: Uh? I'm interested?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm gonna think about it, but I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: You know, no other player, no other position outside of a quarterback, a decorated quarterback, would be able to pull this off.
Speaker 2: No, noo, nah, he didn't have a great conversation. So what it's like, Oh, you mean to tell me we can't talk you into it? For him to have this kind of this late bro. We in April and you still have a decide to your person. I'm like, okay, bro, go live your life. You've you've earned that right to live your personal life. You're in a serious relationship. Congratulations. I'm happy for you that you found someone that you want to be with. They understand you, you understand them, and it's a beautiful thing. I am happy for you. But you wasted these people. You wasted these people time and then you mad.
Speaker 3: He mad?
Speaker 2: You see how he putting onus on the jets. I had a great conference, bro, what's the conversation?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: I come in talking up a game? Hey do you want this relationship? I'm interested? Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: You already told me, You've already tell you already told me what what?
Speaker 3: What it lives? What is gonna be?
Speaker 5: What? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I gotta talk you into big staying in a relationship with men.
Speaker 1: I don't you Maybe maybe the love for the game is not there like it used to be if it was me the position. If I'm listening, I'm not Aaron Rodgers, and obviously my views in the way I think about the game of football are completely different. But if it was me, wait a minute. I get to go to the Steelers, a historic franchise, won multiple championships, damn offensively.
Speaker 5: I get to work with He can't Makecalf.
Speaker 1: And my young bull George Piggins well help me in April, but I can have him right now with me wherever I want to be at.
Speaker 5: Getting that chemistry going, learning their time and learning the rhythm.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing with them boys right now in April, just to get acclimated with him.
Speaker 2: I'm not, and that's something that he would do.
Speaker 5: My personal life.
Speaker 1: On personal life, what is everybody that's in the NFL right now?
Speaker 5: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 5: Everybody doing what?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I want to play football? They're training?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, everybody training everybody, especially if you're serious about winning or being better.
Speaker 2: This entire time, I haven't felt like I've owed anybody any decision at any point. I'm not holding anybody hostage. When the commitment is made, it has to be an all in type of commitment. I don't think it's fair to the Steelers or anyone else. I'm dealing with a lot of off the field. It's a lot off the field to make that commitment. The people that need to know. No, that's what I said. He holding nobody hostage. Teams are allowed to be allowing him to do this. I'm moving accordingly. You do you who we're gonna do us?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, Oh, you know what. He's moving accordingly, and the team need to do so as well, because I've applied that to life. I've applied that to life. You pay attention, you use your eyes because I can see better than I can hear. I can see what Aaron Rodgers is doing. So I'm not even worried about me. You're telling me, you're telling me you're really not interested in playing. No, so I'm gonna move accordingly.
Speaker 3: Yes, as you should.
Speaker 1: And despite the option, despite the options at the quarterback position not being anything like you, despite your last two years really not being much, but still we hanging on a women of prayer based on what you did in the past.
Speaker 2: According to WR in Boston, if Abdul Carter falls to the Patriots at number four, the Eagles could trade aj Brown to the New to New England to move up to take the Star pass Rusher. What Star Passion, Abdual Carter? Yes, absolutely not. If I'm if I'm the Patriots, why would I true? Why would I trade?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I want to give Drake May as many weapons as I possibly can, But you've got to be able to attack somebody. What you're gonna do with Josh Allen tour Into it's still in that division. Oh yeah, I guess they could.
Speaker 1: I No, don't don't. I don't like that one.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't like that one. I don't like that one at all.
Speaker 1: And you know it every time, every time it every time it's smoke is fire. So it's coming from somewhere for sure, and it just make that up out the blue.
Speaker 2: Ryan Coogler's latest film, Centers just hit theaters today and it's already making waves. A certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes currently at ninety eight percent approval, Coogler reunites with Michael B. Jordan. Michael B. Jordan plays twin brothers Smoke and Stack. This movie gave us horror, history, action, comedy, and musical I don't think I've ever seen a movie like this before. Oh Joe, Ojo. I watched the movie. I know you watched it. Also started out a little slow, yes, once it got going. Yeah, Ryan did his thing on this one.
Speaker 3: He did his thing on this one.
Speaker 2: And I'm not the biggest horror movie horror movie type of a guy. Oh, Johnny, Look, I've seen all the Halloweens and the Friday the Thirteenth and the Knight Mery on Elm Street. I've seen those. But I you know, I saw Carrie when it first came out. I saw the Omen.
Speaker 3: Remember you remember Carry?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember Carry? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, he did Michael B. Jordan did this thing. I've always been a big deal Rolando fan. So, uh, what's the what's the big dude? What was corn bread? What's cornbread?
Speaker 3: Real name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Miller's last name, Miller, the big dude? I know you're talking about. I don't I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, but hey, if you get a chance, check it out.
Speaker 2: Smoking Stack come back home, you know, Oh Mar, oh ma, oh my besiness, Miller Omar. Yeah, they leave, they come back, but boy, what they come back?
Speaker 3: To They wasn't looking for that.
Speaker 5: Not at all. Listen.
Speaker 1: And I hate, I hate to be a spoiler and a lot of people they complain about on Twitter, the on X and Instagram when people go watch movies and you saw it first. And I don't want to be one to spoil the movie for anybody. But I need you to go see it. I need you to go see it so you have a better understanding on what Coogler has done with this masterpiece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back then.
Speaker 1: They got ninety percent on Rotten Tomatoes, and you know how hard it is to get a hyph percentage. Yea, some people to be on Rotten Tomatoes. Let you know, he put his foot in this movie.
Speaker 5: Michael B. Jordan was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hayley Steinfeld, Like I said, I'm like, okay, where where where?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 3: Where where they going with this? You knows?
Speaker 2: Smoking s fact come back. But forget what's what's the guy named? He goes to church and he got the broken get. But anyway, so I'm I'm I'm you know, I'm all over the place. Okay, I'm like here and I'm like here, I gotta pay you.
Speaker 1: Gotta pay attention to Now you got to pay attention, and you got to pay attention.
Speaker 7: Because it shows up with the guitar. It's a day after. So yeah, don't tell too much. Now, I don't tell too much, so you gotta go back. You know, they get hey, hey smoking stacked, they played good money, Hey, but smoke smoke spoke the dude. They tried to steal the money off the trunck. They tried to steal off the trunck, and she called it. You let him get down there.
Speaker 2: He shot one bile shot him in that shot him in his tail, and didn't hit the other dude in the thief. But hey, Ryan, you did your thing, you know. And I've always been a fan of his. Michael B. Jordan I liked. I like Michael B. Jordan's Fruitvale Station, Oscar Brand He played that man.
Speaker 3: Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan's played that. Oh, he played he played it. He played that role.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously you see him in Creed and you remember him in Black Back, Black Half. But Michael B. George's you know what, it kind of reminds you of a young.
Speaker 3: Spike Lee Denzel. You don't spike your lea.
Speaker 1: Everything they did together, yes, yeah, because you know what you're getting Who will knowbody getting out of Michael Jordan might be George and he always puts him in the best positions to highlight his strengths.
Speaker 5: Yes, and he cuts a fool every time.
Speaker 2: Hey, anybody told y'all have to movie? Take y'all ask to see the movie? Cheap asses. Anybody told y'all have to movie. Y'all don't know nothing. Y'all don't know no characters. Now, all y'all know is smoking stack.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why I try not to say much. He they don't talk about. Man, you tell us the movie. Man, y'all don't know nothing. Y'all don't remember nothing how the movie start out? Then exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Nah. But like I said, man, it's been a while oh til I was a big I was a big, big movie fan. When I said, I go to the movies. Now, I bet y'all ain't nobody. I've seen six movies in one day. That's the record. That's the most movies I've done.
Speaker 3: Now. I was routine see two, but I saw six.
Speaker 2: I went to the movie at about ten fifty and I didn't get home to after midnight.
Speaker 5: Wait, when was this nineteen ninety six, So I can I tell you? Can I ask you? Can I tell you if I'm gonna ask you if you did this? Did you pay for one movie?
Speaker 1: I'll pay for one movie and then and then wait and then go in the next one. Yep, Okay, I'm just making sure I don't feel bad because I did that as well. I'll never forget. I'm not sure we have any people in the chat. Remember you remember the Omni the Omni Hotel, the movie right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yea yeah at the Miami Hero Center.
Speaker 1: Hey, I am one who also did that pay for one ticket and waited to go into another thing to see another movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cut what nobody would have believed that? Come on, bro, y'all shud think I snuck in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: Do they still have dollar movies?
Speaker 5: I remember you? Hey, y'all remember cha, y'all remember the dollar movies? It's twenty twenty five, monk, you know it ain't no dollar movies?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what about what about like like okay, like the old movie?
Speaker 5: So maybe like three dollars? Then how much is a matt Nate? About twelve dollars? Maybe?
Speaker 2: How much as a math Nate? Why you bulljibbing. But I would to go to the movie though, your cause I hadn't been. I hadn't been to the movie since maybe the pandemic. I think I've been one time. Every day it did not just a movie on. You got to go to Center b stro Oh, I got to a stroke. Okay, okay, okay, we got I go to Hot Pick too. I picked I Pick, got the reclining chairs. They used to give you a hot pop corn. That jageass had a blanket and a pillow. M Hey, just because they give you a blanket and a pillow. People don't bring y'all lass in there with pajamas. Really, it's doing too much.
Speaker 1: Come on now, hey, man, that uh that that's Center Bistro in Miami. I think is it Dolphin Mall? Yeah, by Dolphin Mall. Oh my god, the food.
Speaker 5: I've been there one time.
Speaker 1: Man, they bring me the popcorn like you just said. I think it might have been callin Mario. No, it was popcorn. They was popcorn and callin.
Speaker 5: Mari Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Stak with the math, they said, Matt is like between five and seven dollars and what and what what we're at Matt Nick.
Speaker 3: How about the mandate cast y'all?
Speaker 5: Nah, five and seven dollars twenty twenty five. They tripping.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what. I gotta cut off time.
Speaker 2: I can't see no late movie, nine o'clock, ten o'clock, no midnight movie, because you know, I didn't have the midnight showing like a lot of time. The Marvel movies they'll start at midnight on Thursday. Man, I ain't going up in no movie. No damn midnight man.
Speaker 5: I'm going to sleep yep, be sleep yeah, No, I hey, give me a a.
Speaker 3: Oh joe?
Speaker 2: Is it if the correct way to go about it? Do you go to the movie and go to dinner or do you go to dinner and then go to the movie.
Speaker 5: No, you go, you go to the movie first you go. You go to the movie. The movies.
Speaker 1: The movie is your main course, the main course in the sense, and then dinner is okay, let's talk about the movie, so it gets you something to talk about at dinner on top of whatever topics you also want to discuss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people, a lot of that. You know, used to be the thing you take a lady to dinner, I mean take up to the movies. But you know, now, women don't like to go to the movie because it's like it's all dark, you can't talk. Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny anything.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think how you said coffee dates. They don't like movie dates. They don't like anything where conversation is to be had.
Speaker 5: They don't like No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you listen, I can't. I can't do dinner in the movie because if I get dinner and you go to the movie, you will be watching it by yourself. The only thing I'm watching in the back of my eye lids sleep. Yeah, sir, yeah, I did. Tried it one time. You know, Hey, you know, oh, let's go to the movie. Let's go to dinner and you go to the movie. Okay, hey, what if it's a good movie? Though, look, hey, my hey, my body don't know if it's good or not. All that my body door, it's tired. I don't got that time.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: It's it's some it's some stuff that that is just exciting. Do you remember that feeling.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw it when Troy came out, when three hundred came out.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, Braveheart.
Speaker 1: Uh when Black, When Black? When glad Etiquette?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, them movies was talk three hundred. Yeah you remember the movie three hundred Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is sparter. Hey, that's up.
Speaker 6: I use that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna bring that we I mean clean all show. I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 2: Hey man, oh Joe, Man, I don't get out of a man he them life go down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the chair laid back. Yeah, they tried to tell me something. Okay, okay, okay, I see where you're going with it. I see where you're going with it. Okay, you sleep, No, I watching.
Speaker 3: And another thing?
Speaker 2: Oh look here maybe maybe it's just me. Yeah, oh Joe, long as they like when the life is up?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir talk yeah, oh John Di, I.
Speaker 2: Love what you've done. Yeah, being helling me up and we went to sag har. Oh my god, it's beautiful up that this stop. You talk as much as you want. Okay, life come down?
Speaker 3: Now you know.
Speaker 5: Now you know how people gonna talk through through the movie.
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: See I'm going to see any Tyler Perry movie. I'm going to see that a matinee. Yeah, tell her, y'ap.
Speaker 3: Hey, I wish I would.
Speaker 5: All through the movie. Yes, all through the movie. That's classic. That's that's us though, that's us. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: You can't listen stop talking doing the movie? Please, I don't know somebody. I mean, now, look, eache, I ain't got no problem because I was me and I went to me and I was in New York the only time I went to the movie, Me and the camera got we were really cool. Freddie Shimizu. So we you know, we back down on Yoe? We eat the popcord? Yeah, dude, turn around? Uh how much long are you gonna beat that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I looked him up by said until this cone?
Speaker 6: What the.
Speaker 5: Are you want? You allowed or something? Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: First of all, so what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: And that's our chore? I choose? I got you man.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody chewing no park.
Speaker 5: And that's funny.
Speaker 2: I mean what I'm just trying to figure out how am I supposed Popcorn is not is not something that's silent right right?
Speaker 3: The same thing it's chip? How do you eat chip?
Speaker 5: So what am I supposed to? Just put the chip in my mouth and let it melk.
Speaker 3: Hold?
Speaker 1: Only he shouldn't have been able to hear you eating popcorn if the movie's playing anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what he was talking about, telling about how low, how much lovely, how much the longer you're gonna do. I'll look at my brother, the parkcord to the goal with it gone, I'll stop. Please, But I have been to the movie. I want to go to them. I'm gonna getut. I'm gonna get to a movie.
Speaker 3: What I need to see? What's up?
Speaker 1: I doum saw I do them saw a cinner, So I can't go listen. I worth seeing guys, I centers is good enough to see twice then for the prices they'd be talking about y'all talking about what you caller?
Speaker 3: I told you what?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: Ry Hey, Ryan came on and he said, when we come to the super Bowl next year, coming we are taking Nightcap on the road going to the super Bowl, he gonna join us. You know what, O Joe, i'ma I'm gonna go get I'm gonna go give. I think the movie like twenty seven. I picked like twenty seven, twenty eight dollars. Yeah, I said, man, I remember back in the day dollar fit three dollars. You and your girl went to the movies, but you could you could take your girl to the movies. She get a big old thank y'all. Ways, share a bucket of popcorn, you can get a you can get candy and sodas for like.
Speaker 3: Ten twelve dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, you know what sentence? The sentence is the perfect movie. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Chat y'all could probably help me and let me know. It's a movie that you can see more than once. But the perfect place to see centers if they do it?
Speaker 5: Is that a drive in? Yeah, you are driving theater it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. It's definitely. I definitely, it's definitely. It's definitely worth seeing. It's definitely worth seeing. I think Michael be Jordan, Michael be Jordan did an unbelievable job. So y'all get an opportunity, man, go out. Didn't check our centers, man, he did. He did unbelievable job.
Speaker 3: Now y'all laughing.
Speaker 2: But I think I think I pick is like twenty seven to twenty dollars. It was, I mean, I figured I picked it little. As a matter of fact, on Saturday night, I asked you was like thirty two dollars on a Saturday, because that was like new Movies Prime. Yeah, I still got a lot of a lot of passes. But the passes they had, oh you can't use them for new releases.
Speaker 3: But then what to me?
Speaker 5: Hey is mat magic? Johnson Theater still there right off for Kris Shawn Stalker, or is gone?
Speaker 2: Don't start me to line the only time I got that negative would but I'm heading to so far right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ay, chat is magic? Anybody in La in the chat is magic? Johnson still are still right there for Kris Shawn Stalker. I think it's twenty fIF dollars? How much of it on the weekend? Christal Well, they been getting over because they charged me more than that on the weekend.
Speaker 5: I think you you, I think you got to pay senior sisons discount.
Speaker 8: I mean no, uh they changed, but I do got you get a R A R A A R P card at what fifty fifty five?
Speaker 3: I ain't got one? Hey got what he got? What I take that discount?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Sizzlers? Uh uh I hat Let me go eat it?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, let me go get let me get them my pancakes. I have real deal to to to and two that's my that's my go.
Speaker 2: To uh brown GM Andrew Berry spoke about Alabama draft prospect Jalen Mill wrote, Let's take a list of what he had to say.
Speaker 6: You know, Jalen, he's got rare physical talent. You know, he may may be the only when he gets in the NFL, he may be the only quarterback who's faster than than Lamar. Don't tell Lamar I said that.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 6: Uh, he's got he's got rare physical gifts. You know, he's he's strong, he's fast, he's got a really strong arm, and any system that you build around him, you want to take advantage of the fact that he has things that no other players at the position, at the position have.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh Joe, if he should he will? Should he will? He can?
Speaker 2: He be a Day one quarterback? And do you think he's faster than uh, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't compare anybody to Lamar Jackson's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: It's disrespectful just because he has the attributes and he runs straight, He runs straight in the fast line.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: That's that's I mean, honestly, No, don't do that. Lamar Jackson is fast. Latterly, he's fast, He's fast going backwards. It's different. Lamar Jackson is different. And even putting him in the conversation jaylemen Roe as great as he is, as great as he is watch Washington Alabama, phenomenal, dude. You know, I love I love what he's doing. He's gonna have the opportunity to change someone's franchise. Hopefully he gets the opportunity to do so, because obviously the Browns have done, you know, not so much of a good job at picking quarterbacks for a very very long time. But it's mad disrespectful, even in a joking manner, to compare Jalen and Row to Lamar Jackson. Outside of that, he just compared the speed, nothing else. Yeah, I mean, but don't even do that party. I don't even do that part because the game, the game.
Speaker 3: Was what did he run? The party?
Speaker 2: What did Mirroe run the forty in? Because Lamar really didn't run the forty. I don't think Lamar ran the forty even at Pro Day. Look, a lot of people believe that Lamar. I believe in a forty. Michael Vick the fast quarterback I ever seen. I know, Michael Vick went to the combine and ran four three to three yeah, so until some mighty running for a quarterback running four three three at the combine, Michael Big the fastest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Big, Vic was different one when that when La ran.
Speaker 2: Fourth three, Lamar read four three four. Now that that Pro day time and combine time is different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two different worlds.
Speaker 2: That So if Michael Big ran four three three at the combine, he running four two at Pro Day.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so funny. Lamar Lamar ran low fo threes. Yeah, Jalen ran high four.
Speaker 3: And then he says.
Speaker 5: Faster than Lamar Jackson, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: You didn't do your homework?
Speaker 5: Do your homework?
Speaker 2: Come on now, yeah, Lamar Lamar Lamar. Speed is is is a very is a very? He got rare speed. Yeah, I mean you know you look at him, you look at Vic. Uh, they got they got rare speed. Color Now Colin, Colin need some longer legs that he might run for two because he's gonna take it.
Speaker 5: He gonna in twenty yards, hes gonna take four hundred steps. He moving though, boy oh yeah, oh yeah, they be moving.
Speaker 2: And because he don't have that long strive, so it don't take long for him to get to get going uh huh. Coach Prime made a very interesting admission on his We Got Time Today podcast. Time was asked about habits and and and it took a turn for the response, I've never in my life pleasured myself. God is my witness in Jesus' name. I'm telling you the God's are the truth. My next statement is gonna sound arrogant. Never had to. I'm with Time on that one.
Speaker 5: He never had to.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 5: Well, well, I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I know that song when I said I touched myself when nobody's around me, Yeah, I know anybody else?
Speaker 3: Well, I think about you.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Chat and we family fellas. I don't know if y'all have done this before, but uh, and I listen. I'm not ashamed. But sometimes in my younger days, when I would know I would be going to see somebody, or I would know someone would be coming to me, I would have to do that and hurt me, get one out the way to ensure that I last longer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 5: It was a tactic.
Speaker 1: It was a strategy that I use, and it worked to make sure to ensure that you know I wasn't you know two minutes or three minutes of where it might have been if I if I went in there fresh, so I got one out the way so when she came in, I was able to show.
Speaker 3: Out n the Oh no, it won't spark for making show out.
Speaker 5: This I'm talk about im talking about way back ninety five.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, no, oh Joe, what you gonna get this? Hey, you gonna get this hot dog?
Speaker 2: You're gonna get this hot dog in the microwait two minutes it's exploding.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You don't hit it with the Bernie Mac.
Speaker 1: You don't get you if you don't get mad when I get here, If you don't get yours when I get mad, you fresh out of you.
Speaker 2: Know what with me? Hey hunted me the dash? You say boat tyson gaye h Johan Blake ja Gatt.
Speaker 5: You ain't got nothing to prove.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 2: It's a race to the finish. Oh yo jausied. Today must have been a very interesting day for confessions. Brandon Jacobs, the former Giant running back, had the Internet and confession y'all want to know something?
Speaker 3: Think about that brother that bothers me.
Speaker 2: I'm forty two years old and I regret losing my virginity to the person I lost it to. It means nothing, but I wish it was for another person other than her. That's that's cute. That's cute.
Speaker 1: It's enjoyable to sit back and think about the person you lost your virginity too. I can't, honestly, can you remember who you lost your virginia too? After all this time?
Speaker 3: One thousand percent one thousand.
Speaker 5: I wish I can't remember, honestly, I wish I could. I wish.
Speaker 1: I mean, matter of fact, if someone happened to see this and you remember or recall that time when you took my.
Speaker 3: Virginia, you weren't her first.
Speaker 5: No, I wasn't, absolutely not. No, she was about.
Speaker 1: I mean, the lady took my virginia was about. Let me see, I was I was twenty. I think she was sixty five. Yeah, yeah, so I had one, you know, real seat. She was seasoned.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: Hey did some things I never saw before. You know, she had me in a swing.
Speaker 1: She had me in a swing, right, you know, she got she she had me in a swing and it hung off the door, and she she tied me up in the swinging and climbed up on the ladder and got on. I'm like, man, what in the world? And I thought this is what it would be like all the time. And it wasn't like that all the time. And she just she she, you know, my ford to be my first experience. I was onon, traumatized until I learned to navigate my way around and add what she did to me to my repertoire to where when people wanted to sleep with me doing my tenure of fun, it was known as an experience, not just sex.
Speaker 5: M yeah, oh that's what they thought. Huh yeah, yo, it was an experience. Boy my day.
Speaker 2: Call it whatever y'all want to. Now, it's time five final sakement at the evening, It's time for Q and a.
Speaker 3: Oh what ack did?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh?
Speaker 3: Ady gave it his all, just like I do when I go to work, but it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: My question is which basketball player in the nineties had twenty plus points but in a losing effort and no, o jo isn't cheating. What player in the nineties had twenty plus points average twenty? Did you say average twenty plus points and losing effort? There are a lot of guys average twenty. I mean, considering Jordan won six. Uh, Jordan one six, the Rockets won two. Hey, it wasn't but another one to be booken. So you got the Pistons and the Piston one ninety and uh and uh, what you call him? San Antonio one ninety nine, so he'll be fourteen that won the titles in the nineties. Detroit started off, san Antonio closed it.
Speaker 3: And then you had.
Speaker 2: Jordan ninety one, ninety two, ninety three, You had the Rockets ninety four to ninety five, Jordan ninety six, ninety seven, ninety eight, Spurs.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine, and you got shot Hmmm.
Speaker 2: So oh well, Mike Brown, Hey, do you think Lakers regret not taking Mark Williams?
Speaker 3: How well he finished the season? What's up?
Speaker 5: Old Show? Three h five, Legend, Scott Project Baby or what's up? What I discots Man? That's live.
Speaker 3: Let's hope they don't regret taking Mark william because he did.
Speaker 2: He played well. He played unbelievable. And Luca loves lob threats. That's why he works so well with him and Gaffer. It works so well with him and Live and Live with the second. He loves a live lob threat because he's gonna get into the lane and when the big guy come to help, he can fall it to him boom, Mike. I hope not, I hope. And he's a very good defender. Sheldon Pope Happy Eastern and for twenty huk. If Joe can pull out this second championship, will he join the John as the great Denver sports icon?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, yes, yes yes. What's the hockey player name? Which one? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: What with the with the Alvs? They won the tit leim? What's his name?
Speaker 5: Ray bork I think Borke? I think Borke won the title for the for the Alvs.
Speaker 3: Didn't he win the t didn't they win the title? I think he won? And then they won ninety eight six? There wasn't ninety six? Apps, wasn't it? Ray Board.
Speaker 6: Mhm?
Speaker 2: Patty Wah Patrick Wah was the goal in neck? I knew no, and he had the all time wins record. Who the defenseman for the Avalanche?
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 3: With Rayborg on the team, just google with Ray Borker? Okay, well then well he wasn't there there? Well? Uh uh a sacket?
Speaker 2: They had enough. They had a redhead. Scott Frostburg. Frostburgh was there Preeter Fosburgh. Yeah, Ash has a cat named Peter. A damn Smith Wolf do match up? Well, man, I don't know if I want to leave Lou read this because y'all go beach about band Pauls. This is what a dam wrote, not me. They're long and big on the perimeter. Damn man, you put a lot up into that one. Huh ass bench is way better than the Lakers. Kid's gonna be nas Reds.
Speaker 3: I like the Lakers. I like the Lakers. I think I three.
Speaker 2: I think the three heads of of ar, Luca and Lebron. I think that's gonna be more. Look a't gonna get what he gonna get. Yep, but keep you rand under control and don't let nas Reeds beat you.
Speaker 3: Hey, but I got the.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell him that I'm a Heat fan. But I'm with you on this one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I told you timber Wolves team Wolf well Wolf.
Speaker 2: Leagas in five. Yes, that's what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. But I'm saying. I remember Raybark being there. I thought, I know, I wasn't losing my mind. I was like, how about could swamp? I remember Raybork holding the Trophy the Ball of Shot Calling nineteen ninety nine. The map should just leave the city of Dallas at this point because this bullge eye. The fans deserve better. We already suffered with the cowboy Oh has messed up the Ball of shot call in nineteen ninety nine, said hey, oh Choe, Real Madrid is gonna is gone and my Barker is still alive in the Champions League.
Speaker 3: Who do you have winning at all? I think SG versus Barker, all right, which is go ahead?
Speaker 1: Long? Yeah, man, I don't know, man, Arsenal playing really well. I'm I'm I'm I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, Arsenal was just form there crazy for him right now.
Speaker 1: Soccer is playing well, definitely, Rights playing well, Odier guards playing well. So if I'm going to have a team, you know that that I would go for it. There's nothing wrong with P and G. Obviously, I'm a Barca fan. I'm not much of a real Madrid fan, you know. I'm a napolete napolete guy at heart. But I got Arsenal winning at all, honestly. Honestly, p G is playing well as well, but Arsenal playing lights.
Speaker 5: Out right now.
Speaker 3: So who you got Arsenal winning at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, they playing good by at the right at the right time.
Speaker 2: J two one three, Hey Kano yo, please give my give a shout out to my amazing white Valerie for.
Speaker 5: Bringing our daughter Gg into the world yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing, I mean, I'm seeing as a tough guy, but I never cried so much in my life. Valerie. Congratulations. Jane, congratulations to you. Hopefully mom and baby are doing well. Gig, Welcome to Nightcap. Valerie, Thank you, j thank you for being here. Man, you've been one of the day one from the get go, so hopefully you bring Gg up that she loved unkle Ojo as well. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. I don't know if this is your first or second or but congratulations on become being a dad. Thank you guys, because that concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store of boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today. I'm your favorite, up, He's your favorite eighty five Liberty Cities own Bengal Ring of Fame, Otterie Pro Bowler Allpro. That's Chad O Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Remember, thanks to you, you guys make this possible because without you, there can be no us, and we greatly greatly appreciate your support and continue support. Make sure you go check out Shade by Laportier and we have it in stock and we have a couple of shipment coming in, so we got you. We got you covered. Now, if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, order it. We shipp it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly, Stay safe out there, guys. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Everything is restocked, the link is pinned in the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for Not Safe for Work tour or on sale. Our eight stops are Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, La Miami, NYC, Chicago, Detroit. We're gonna close it out and your Neck of the Woods in Detroit. Tickets can be found at Shayshapmedia dot com slash tour. That's Shayshamedia dot com. Slash tour link is pinned in the chat our guess line up looking and saying, can't wait for you guys to see it. Come on and support your favorite unkin Oho. You won't regret that you did this. Uh tickets go get them now. The Mavericks the Grizzlies are moving on to face the Thunder on Sunday. They do that thanks to a one twenty one oh six victory over the Dallas Mavericks, and the Heat travel to Cleveland thanks to a courtesy of a one twenty three one fourteen.
Speaker 3: Win over Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Miabbi won both of their games on the road that concludes Nightcap. I'm up, He's oh, Joe, we will see you a bottle. Thank you guy, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 6: M