Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode of Emergency in Drue. It's not welcome back to this episode because we're not just joining this episode. Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I say that all the time. It's actually welcome back to emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: I've been hospitalized.
Speaker 1: She's sick, y'all.
Speaker 2: I help me.
Speaker 4: That's crazy that you still have the the apron.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I don't think I was supposed to leave the hospital with this song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: That's like, I think you're supposed to take it off before you leave. But I felt so sick that I just I literally had jeans on under it. I put on a shirt over it, and then I put on a hoodie over that. So I walked out of that hospital looking like I like.
Speaker 2: Came in there in blood thios. Yeah, I bloed through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was stabbed eighteen times.
Speaker 1: It was not a vibe, y'all. I was so scary. Omaha, Nebraska, count your fucking days, I swear to God.
Speaker 3: No ya.
Speaker 1: Like, I was like, I went back to the hotel because my phone was dying, and I was like, why am I waiting in this lobby to literally get like mononucleosis or some ship from like a random kid that like walked.
Speaker 2: Fuck is mononucleosis.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That sounds like something you can only blood Mono.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just Mono. Yeah, but I said the extended version.
Speaker 3: Me when Mono makes me mad, So I have to say it's full name to let let it know.
Speaker 1: Me when me when I'm addressing mononucleosis, mono SI fuck, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Sis oh, I see where you're going, damn and you's destroying you. It's so far.
Speaker 1: But yeah. So I was back at the hotel and like the cleaners were like picking up the room, and I felt so awkward because I was just like standing still.
Speaker 3: When I got into the room, they were still there, and Drew literally was like standing out the window like he was thinking about his next stop move, staring over the skyline of Omaha, Nebraska, thinking about how he's going to own the city one day.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I bought fentanyl stock cryptocurrency called fentanyl when.
Speaker 3: Drew came in the room, and he literally said to me and Josh for me, and Josie was like, y'all, like, uh, the tag bought fetanyl and it's like worth so much money now or something like that, and me and Josh were both like what because we didn't know.
Speaker 6: That was a coin.
Speaker 3: And in my head, I was like, damn my about to start flipping buttinyl toody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was like chilling in the room and you're just like hobbled in and laid on my made bed sick, and I was like, oh, like this, this is so infuriating, but I let it pass because you were literally sick.
Speaker 3: Well because she was making my bed and I felt nauseous and I was like, bro, I literally need to let down or I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: You laid on my bed with a bag of crackers and like crush them in it like powderized like cracker crumbs all over my bed.
Speaker 3: There was issues the universe doesn't want us to do this episode. Also, I keep seeing from the you Finder and we look fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know why you're saying I look crazy. I feel like I look good in that.
Speaker 2: Big ass hat. Guys.
Speaker 1: I decided it's a normal sized hat for me. At least, this is very normal. This is very this is average size for me.
Speaker 6: Did you hear me?
Speaker 3: No? But I said, you're used to big things. And then he kept talking. I was like, in your butt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: I put that hat in Drew's butt. That's why it's kind of like, yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you always said? You're big things coming?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big things come in. Earthquake coming soon. I'm telling you all right now, earthquakes come in. Also, I should probably my penis coming soon. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: I should probably explain why I was in the hospital. So y'all don't think something actually dead serious happened.
Speaker 1: But what's crazy is you got stabbed seventeen times.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but like that's not even the so for someone like me, like I'm not like y'all, Like y'all are the kind of people that get stabbed and you complain about it about the person to take, like to get stabbed, and I take it and stride.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is it is stronger.
Speaker 1: It is interesting, Like how like people would just post about them getting stabbed online and you don't. Yeah, they're different, you're different.
Speaker 3: And yes I did provoke the stabbing because I hit someone in the face and they pulled out a knife and I said, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Stab me? Eighteen times?
Speaker 3: And I stood there in their face for like ten minutes, like emotionally terrorizing them until I push them.
Speaker 2: To the at the edge and then they stabbed me.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't need to be a part of the story because I don't even give a fuck about being stabbed, like the first time, and it's definitely not the last. I plan on being stabbed at least three times a year, So like, make sure my body is regenerating like rebooting.
Speaker 1: Did you know we could regenerate limbs technically, but it would just like destroy our metabolisms.
Speaker 3: It's like in sci fi movies when they're like when they like reboot themselves to tell the last secret, but it did all that rebooting killed them And yeah, yeah, we start about Oh wait, let me talk about me being sick.
Speaker 2: So y'all know I was sick like.
Speaker 1: Last week and twisted.
Speaker 2: Y'all know I was say last week, I got better.
Speaker 3: I was on my A game, so happy to live life, having the best time ever in Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: No, it was lit. I love Omaha.
Speaker 3: We went to Nebraska for a college show and John Lincoln night of the college show. Right before, at like three point forty, I had Chipotle. I had half of a Chipotle bowl.
Speaker 2: And I felt fine. I felt fucking lit.
Speaker 3: I did have a headache, like all day that was kind of building up until at the end of the show. My head hurt so fucking bad that it was making me nauseous. I also, I blame it on I've never had raisin canes, and I had raisin canes in Lincoln, Nebraska. All I had was one chicken tender or a piece of toad and a few French fries. Because my head was hurting so bad that it was already making me nauseous, I was like, oh my god, I don't feel good, so I didn't eat the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Got back to the hotel, was laying in bed.
Speaker 3: Was so mad because me and Drew's favorite activity when we go, like to a college show is to get a bunch of snacks and pig out and watch a movie.
Speaker 2: And I was watching Drew have his feet.
Speaker 1: It was late. Yeah, we posted it. It was crazy. Will insert the photos.
Speaker 2: I was like, so nauseous, but I was so hungry.
Speaker 3: But I knew like I had hit that point in nausea, like I am a big stomach ache person.
Speaker 2: Like something about me is I'm gonna have a stomach ache, and.
Speaker 1: She's gonna let everybody know she has this.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna complain about it until it goes away, and then when it goes away, I'm gonna be like, oh my god, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore, and I'm gonna let everybody know it went away. I have to let everybody know that the soul has entered and then exited my body, because I think low kis like stomach aches are like souls trying to speak to me, you know, like it's okay, no oh, but you get to say that you hear explosions when you go to sleep, when you hear people talking, I'm the crazy.
Speaker 1: Do I literally do. I saw like this video where it's like I don't remember what the context was, but it was like a bunch of like whispering and like people saying this person's name and like all this shit, and they were like, this is what it sounds like, and I was like, this is what it sounds like. Literally almost every single night I go to sleep plus explosions and big loud sound.
Speaker 2: I guess it.
Speaker 3: I just like, I've never experienced this, so I don't like I can't imagine it that's not like to me, when you do that, it sounds like the beginning of a movie where like someone's in the hospital's like and there's like this and then eyes open.
Speaker 2: That's what Drew's falling.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 3: That night, I'm really nauseous. And also what's so funny is Drew was eating his feet and I was actually so hungry because my head hurt so bad. I took an I'd be perforent. It didn't work, and I was like, fucking, I'm gonna take an edible to like just like put me to sleep and like get rid of my headache. My head went away, but my nausea was like still really intense. So I was just laying down about to go to sleep, and Drew was like, I think it's because you need to eat, eat, and like he kept trying to offer me like candy and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was because that's normally, like you always complained about having a stomach ache and then you eat and it goes away. Yeah, I know, So that was my reasoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it made sense.
Speaker 3: But I was at that point in nausea that I knew that food would just make me throw up, and I hate throwing up. I'm so scared of it. And I was like, this is disgusting. So if you have a throwing up fear, keep listening because like, I don't know, I'm not gonna throw up.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna talk about it. But I fall asleep, knock out.
Speaker 3: I wake up around Like I fell asleep at two am, and I woke up around three and I was laying diagonally on the bed and I opened my eyes and I felt so fucking nauseous and like I couldn't move and if I moved, I would be like I would throw up. I hate, but I didn't want to throw up, so I was I literally I wanted to move so bad, but I knew if I did, I would throw up.
Speaker 2: So I just went back to sleep. Like I closed my eyes.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm just gonna go back to sleep in this position, even though it's uncomfortable. Woke back up at four am. I was like, all right, it's not going away, Like I need to just get up and do it.
Speaker 2: I went ran threw up. Second time in my life I've had Chipotle come up on.
Speaker 3: What was it called digested. I had full grains of rice coming out. Yes, very nasty. Second time that's happened to me with Chipotle something this fuck around with you, and I'm gonna sue you, bitch, because that's abnormal. I threw up, thinking it's fine. I'm like, all right, cool, Like I feel better, I'm gonna go to sleep. I brush my teeth. I drank a bunch of water to rehydrate.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, the rest of my toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, because I had to brush my teeth like eighteen.
Speaker 1: Times because of how much I was she melted her enamel off of her teeth.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: At one point I did like think about that, and I stopped brushing my teeth with just gross. But I went back to bed, thinking like, bro, like I'm gonna wake up tomorrow. We're gonna get out of the flight and fucking leaveing Nebraska.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: An hour later, I woke back up, threw up all the water I drank, and I was like, okay, not normal, but maybe I shouldn't have chogged all that water. Brush my teeth again, went back to bed, took a few SIPs of water, thinking like, oh, it's chill, fell back asleep.
Speaker 2: An hour later, again woke up and threw up.
Speaker 3: That happened four more times that I would go to bed, fall asleep for an hour, wake up, throw up, and then I like would just start. I felt so bad because Drew was also just awake the whole time.
Speaker 1: Basically, it was so Scaryoh, it was so loud and scary, and it was also like the traumatizing type of throat where like you already threw up all their shit out of your stomach and your body's just like trying to eradicate the poison. So it's just like trying to like get it out of you, but there's nothing left in you to get out. Yeah, it's too late dry heaving.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And my shoulders and chest and throat were sore for like three days.
Speaker 1: I was your throat sore because we shared a room. Don't like Okay, yeah wait, but tell them how I'm like the best boyfriend, I'm like boyfriend material for we'll get into it. I'll finish your story of it.
Speaker 3: But basically, I just woke up at one point and I felt no auxious again. I just woke up, put some fucking uggs on, put jeans on it. I was like, I'm going to the hospital because I like can't do this. And I couldn't drink water, I couldn't eat anything. I was like, I just need to go to the hospital. Went to the hospital. They pumped me with like ivy fluids and stuff, but it took like an hour for them to do it because which it makes sense because I'm just there because of food poisoning basically, And there's other bitches who actually just like got hit by a car challenge.
Speaker 1: So someone when I was waiting in the lobby, had like a literal hole in their skull and like had an eye patch on and blood just like all down their body and sure.
Speaker 3: And I was back there being like, oh my stomach curve, so I gotta go.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they pump me with liquid iv and like no liquid.
Speaker 1: IVY, shout out liquid ivy.
Speaker 2: They put liquid ivy in.
Speaker 1: I directly did the bloodstream. I found out something that if the liquid iv tastes salty, you need it, and if it tastes or no, no, no, you don't need it, and if it tastes good, you need it. But that could just be like internet lower.
Speaker 2: Ship, that might be internet lore because I always had this.
Speaker 1: I love flavor.
Speaker 3: I love like plain liquid IV that's a kind of salty, like I don't really like Like I like electrolytes with no flavor, Like if I get the juice one I get coconut and everybody makes fun for it, but like it's like coconut water flavor.
Speaker 1: We're gonna taste like semen. I'm sorry, I'll.
Speaker 2: Say it, and it does.
Speaker 1: I'm practicing now what now what I'm practicing?
Speaker 2: Guys who practicing for drews.
Speaker 6: Pel e yo yo yo?
Speaker 1: Okay, finish your vomits?
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, sorry whatever. Basically, it's so fucking uninteresting.
Speaker 3: I just literally went back to the hotel and I woke up hourly after getting my ivy and everything, I shit crazy.
Speaker 2: Boots at the fucking hospital. I threw it up again.
Speaker 1: That shit reached. It was thick, like a cloud of shit. Stinks, dude.
Speaker 2: The room smelt like vomit and shit. It was so gross. It was fucking disgusting.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, usually I am like such a hygiene freak, but I was so sick that I like wasn't brushing my teeth and I didn't shower for like two days because I was.
Speaker 2: So fucking sick. I was scared to stand in the shower.
Speaker 3: But I got back to the hotel after they pumped me with everything, and I literally slept all fucking day.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even stay awake.
Speaker 3: I got back to the hotel and I slept all day and I would wake up every like two hours, eat two crackers, a bite of a banana, some water, and knock back out.
Speaker 2: Like it literally was like I was like slowly.
Speaker 3: And now I feel awesome, and no one talks about like the lit feeling after being sick, because I had just been sick the week before and I was saying like I can't sing and dance.
Speaker 2: This is so sad. I can't sing and dance.
Speaker 3: And I was back to singing and dancing, and then I just had it happen again, and I'm like, oh my god, God, like life is so beautiful. I can sing and dance. I can literally sing it. I can jump, sing and dance.
Speaker 1: Did you drink the water at the university, like the sink water? Yeah no, because I drink sink water and electrocuted me. It literally electrocuted me. I'm not kidding. It literally shocked me. When I was like running my hands under it, and I was just like whatever, bro like it's not that deep, but I kept doing it, and I thought maybe, like you just don't have an ironclad stomach like mine, and it got you because like half the time the water at universities are non podable, so you're not supposed to drink it.
Speaker 3: But I do that, and you always do that when there's like they always give us water bottles, they always give us bottles of water, and there's always a fountain. So Duror just does it because he likes drinking out of his fucking hand or putting his head.
Speaker 1: It's very primal. I just did it, like when we were fixing the mic, I went drink sink water.
Speaker 2: But that is not like you were going to die.
Speaker 3: And well, I guess I don't care either, like it actually won it fair like now that I think about it, when it FaZe me, yeah, literally, i'd be like I might be happy, Wait what like if you done it might be happy?
Speaker 1: What the fuckp No, But I'm like boyfriend material y, I'm like wifey Like no, I'm like husband material for Okay. So I went to the hospital within you and on the way to the hospital and it was like, Drew just leave, just like go like like just go, and I knew she didn't actually mean that. I knew she didn't ask said.
Speaker 3: One time in an audio, and I was like, dude, if you want to get on the plane, I like, full respect, it sucks to stay here for.
Speaker 1: Another and I was like no, like, I'm here with my girl, Like that's all I do is I'm here to protect ya, Like that is my vibe. I commuted to the hospital with her. I got to so many illnesses. It was just like scary.
Speaker 2: He was there for like ten minutes.
Speaker 6: I'm not taken back.
Speaker 1: I know I did that. I did that. Yeah, yeah, you did.
Speaker 3: Keep crazy because when we got there, the front desk lady was being so mean to me, because it makes it makes sense though, like I visibly looked healthy. I like walked in by myself. They asked if I needed to care healthy girl. You look dishoveled like it was scary. It was really scary, and you fucking reeked. They should have smelt you and taken you back immediately. But yeah, me, it fucked and I like I started. Also, I rarely get sick to that point. Usually when I'm sick, I'm sorry. I don't do it anymore. That's a lie because I do it all the time. But when I get sick, I literally just thug it out and someone will.
Speaker 2: Be like, hey, want to get lunch.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, just so you know, I have sore throw and I like feel like throwing up and they're like okay, and I'm like okay, and.
Speaker 2: I'll literally just go out and chill with them.
Speaker 3: But I I'm not like COVID spreading, but usually when I'm sick, it doesn't actually put me into that state. So then whenever I've ever gotten that sick, it freaks me out because I'm not used to getting sick. So she was being mean as fuck to me. Also like she low key had dyslexia, which isn't like a dig at her, but she was yelling at me. But I was like, girl, I can tell because I have a friend right next to me who also has dyslexia, that you have dyslexia. She like, she goes, what's your birthday and give me your ID? And I was like okay, and I'm like saying my birthday, I give her my ID.
Speaker 2: She's like, I didn't ask for you, I need your ID.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I literally like I'm like, what, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Okay, and then I'm spelling my name to her and she was like, what's your first and last name?
Speaker 2: I'm spelling it.
Speaker 3: Mind you were in the middle of but fuck Nebraska, there are not many any humans or as uman's.
Speaker 1: Or as She was like, your name is Enya, and I was like, girl, you're being crazy right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she like couldn't like hear me, even though I was being very clear of how to spell it.
Speaker 1: Well, your name is literally Enya. Like that just hit me right now, Like that's crazy, Like no, just like I've never like thought of your name, Like I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: You're visualizing it and like the play letter, yeah, it's animated it like the name is Enya.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: But she couldn't spell my name and then she was trying to hear me, couldn't and.
Speaker 3: She was like, she's just give me your ID, and I was like, okay, So I just gave her my ID. She gets my ID and then she goes your first name stops at Enya, and I was like, okay, what is happening? Like I don't know what's happening, but I genuinely think she might have had like deslexia, because her reading it to me felt like when I'm watching you read something on your iPhone to me, which isn't a dig at her. I could just tell, but she was being really mean to me about it, and I was like, what the fuck? So then I started crying because I also started to get really nauseous from having to speak with her so much. And then she started to feel bad because I looked like.
Speaker 1: She got nice and she was like, go, you go, He'll help me with your insurance. So I stood back with the mean lady and gave her Enya's insurance. It was scary, y'all. She was yelling at me, well, anyways, I'm sitting in the lobby like having a panic attack because I'm like, and you might not make it through this, Like it was really traumatizing for me, and I'm like, fuck, Like I need to go back to the hotel and like pack our bags. Is our flight flas couple hours?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like, we got to go back to the hotel. I'm going to go pack our bags just in case they does feel better. So I go back and I pack all of our shit up and I'm just like doing my thing and I'm chilling in the hotel and then like I start thinking and it like gets like to like fucking two or some shit, and I'm like, oh, we have to be at the airport right now. We're not making this flight. So I call American Airlines and I like like, yo, like, is there any way we can get our flight changed up tomorrow? And he was like, y'all didn't book the flights where you can change it same day. And I was just like, she's in the hospital. Does that change anything? And she was like he was like yeah, yeah, yeah, Like let me look into this, and like he got us our flights changed. I still have to pay like one hundred and sixty dollars each, which is fucking insane, but it was better than like seven hundred dollars each, and then I like get our hotel extended, and I'm just like I'm literally embossing up, like doing the whole damn thing, like it was crazy. And then I get then I'm like, oh, fuck, like the room is dirty. I'm gonna pick up. And then I had like them come up and clean the room, and like I was, I was just like like yeah, you were doing good doing things like I was doing the thing. Kay's over here like like damn, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I'm like a little bit jealous.
Speaker 2: And I came and I.
Speaker 3: Blew up the bathroom, so all that cleaning my fucking the bathroom ripped by Suitcado opened that he packed for me and like ripped every out trying.
Speaker 1: To I folded everything nicely. No, and then, like the real tea is at night, I ordered Sonic for dinner because I I haven't had Sonic in a long time, well since I was in Texas last and I was like.
Speaker 3: Also on top of that, he went to a basketball game that night because there just so happened to be like a game he wanted to see. Yeah, March Madness was happening in our hotel. He went to a basketball game and came back with a fucking hot dog and some tinfoil so with.
Speaker 1: I walked out the corner of a.
Speaker 2: Five hours before he ordered Sonic.
Speaker 3: On top of that, mind your bed rotting, and I can't eat anything other than saltine crackers.
Speaker 1: And whose fault is that, lokey yours? Yeah? True? But anyways, well, yeah, I did go to a March Madness game. It was fucking lit and everything I wanted it to be. And I'll end it there so y'all don't freak the fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he left me alone in the hotel room and I could have died in my sleep. Actually, good thing you left, because I wasn't hang out a bowl like I just was dead asleep.
Speaker 1: I asked you, like several times. I was like, are you sure you want me to go? You need it. I need it. I needed that after taking care of you all day. It was really it was really scary.
Speaker 6: For the mother.
Speaker 1: But I order. I did bring him a hot dog, and I walked, like I'm not kidding, like a mile and a half like away from the gymnasium because everyone was like trying or from the stadium because everyone was calling ubers and I was walking with like a hot dog in my hand and a Pepsi that I had ordered like as I was walking out, because I was like, this is gonna be good as fuck for dinner tonight. I get back to the hotel, I order Sonic and it sits out because I know, let my food like get cold, because I'm a monster, and it's sitting at the edge of my bed and it gets like to bedtime, and he already passed out really early, and I'm like, fuck, why I need to eat this before I go to bed. And I was like, this is my dream situation, Like I can go to sleep before midnight. Like this is a fucking vibe for me. So I like literally start pulling my food out of the bag and I realized it's like loud as fuck. So you know what I do to protect enya. I take my food to the fucking bathroom and I eat it on the floor of the bathroom with that door shut so I don't wake up in yet.
Speaker 3: And I was still kind of awake, and I told the next day that I heard him starting to crinkle everything because I was like asleep, but not in a deep enough since I'd slept all day. I was still really exhausted, but I wasn't in a deep enough sleep that I couldn't hear what was around me.
Speaker 2: And I heard the back start to crinkle. And also, I fucking hate small sounds. They drive me crazy. So I was laying that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, this is about to be the worst like twenty eight minutes of my life because I'm gonna hear Drew crinkle through his sonic and I you're also so lit because I'd made a comment about how the night before I was so when I was like throwing up a bunch.
Speaker 2: We had raising canes in the.
Speaker 3: In the room with us, like it was in the room with us, and it smelt so bad overnight, Like.
Speaker 2: It was so disgusting.
Speaker 3: We fucking treated that hotel room like literally an abandoned house, like it was really fun.
Speaker 1: It was our trap. Yeah, was like for sure, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I heard him go into the bathroom and I was like, I don't There's no way he's gonna eat in there, and he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I wanted you to sleep. I needed you to sleep, nead.
Speaker 2: Me to wrest up so we could get the fuck out of the No.
Speaker 1: I would have like not cared if we were still there. Like, I like literally loved it there. Everyone was so fucking nice, Like I like also like everybody like I must like have aura or something, because everybody wanted to like have a conversation with you.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted to talk to me, which I actually like am offended by.
Speaker 1: Like everybody would just like start chopping it up.
Speaker 4: And it's because you were in a hospital. Gown covered and.
Speaker 5: Shit covered in red and you smell like shit also, And then the other times when I wasn't sick when we got there, I was the highest fucking scared of everybody I saw, because I was like, oh my god, people live here.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: But that first day there was magical though it was also that's probably what added to my like I was not treating my stomach correctly, especially four days after being sick already.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like the point of the college shows for us is like we get to do a college show, we also get to like live in a hotel and like experience what it was like to be sixteen again, like hanging out with each other for the first time, and we order the worst food you can possibly eat and put in your body because it's like vacation. Calories don't count, Like that's the whole vie. Guys, I don't actually calorie count, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, we fu we see what you eat, Like I don't think there's a stingle parts on this way.
Speaker 2: Who's like, guys, we need to help Drew like he's literally not.
Speaker 4: I think Drew actually eats the most calorically dense foods, saying I saw.
Speaker 1: Something I like yours breaking records. Oh the fucking meal. So on Wingstop, I ordered like like five tenders and then an extra two tenders because I wanted five limon pepper. I've been transitioning to limon pepper, like the limon pepper goes crazy and then I get I get two mild wings and then I get a side of fries and a large coke and that's like been my like, go to order seven tinders not wings, And on the app, it like showed me like how many calories it was, and it was like three eight hundred calories that I just like eight in one sitting with Pistaschio butter, stay on.
Speaker 3: Top of like Pistaschio butter, take five like leftover Chipotle and in an outberger Like what Drew.
Speaker 2: Does all day is cool? Any Yeah, he gathers all day. So if anybody eats.
Speaker 3: Anything or goes out to eat anything, or like makes something, and you offered him like I could make maca cheese right now at fucking twelve thirty PM, ask her if he wants somebody.
Speaker 2: He's like no, but maybe I'll dig into it later, So just leave it out.
Speaker 3: And he wants you to leave it out and then later on he goes around and like picks up all the leftover food, like Josh actual food last night, and Drew was like, oh, I'll eat it. And like earlier in the day, in the day they went to In and Out and I came home and.
Speaker 2: There was just a burger there and I was like, Oh, who's this is? Andrew was like mine. I didn't even question because it was like four pm. I was like, yeah, that's his dinner.
Speaker 4: I had a kind of like great depression mindset.
Speaker 1: Is that I'm like a literally squirrel, like collecting my fucking food for the winter every night. Like I had like a box of fish and chips, I had an In and Out burger. Dude, I'm not I'm not playing like the pistachio butter, like mixing or dipping a recias stick into the pistaschio butter and eating it is like literally so good it Like I'm telling you on now, we're not talking.
Speaker 2: About how I'm WiFi material.
Speaker 1: Oh you are.
Speaker 3: Saw that pistachio butter two times in one day and was like I want that. But because he's like frugal and like busy collecting for his dinner, he didn't want to buy it for himself, and I went back to the spot we saw it at and I was like, actually, I should have bought that because I was like, way too overpriced, but I felt like inclined to because of the interaction I but.
Speaker 2: I the cashier heard me say, I like grabbed in.
Speaker 3: I was talking to it, and I was like, I'm gonna get it for my friend, Like whatever, I'm gonna get it for Drew, Like Drew really wants this. He I saw him keep talking about it, and like, I think he'll be happy if he came home and saw it. So I go and get it, and then the friends like oh, Like the cashier was like, oh, that's so sweet, just to let you know.
Speaker 2: It's thirty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Thirty one dollars one fuck.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because pistachios are like rare.
Speaker 2: Are Like no, it's like a nice County want for Italy.
Speaker 1: I need to like savor that shit because.
Speaker 2: You're stinking kit Cats Reese's.
Speaker 1: Pieces and like fucking all this like that's like blasphemy.
Speaker 2: It's no.
Speaker 3: I mean that's the way it's like when you get like when people buy something nice for themselves, I think they should use the fuck out of it and really like not destroy it, but like put it to use because you got it and you should enjoy it.
Speaker 1: That's what you're doing, pocket pee word what.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's okay. I mean I think to use you are technically right? Yeah, technically right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, guys, am I inexpired? Twink?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no, no, I I know a few expire? Let me stop?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Should we name them? Should we name who aspires?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think you're inspired, twink, because like the era, everybody clean.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I was never this was This was a trick fucking question and you'll all fell I'm supposed to say, oh, you were never a swing. You were never a swing. You know what.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not gonna finish because I'm literally about to go in and protect the funk out of you, bitch, and guess what, you're sweak with that stupid big ass fuck you?
Speaker 1: What the hell? No, I would never wish that, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Know what they say, I would never say that. I don't know who said I said. I was gonna say, y'all need to.
Speaker 3: Stop because when y'all pictures that say tweak you just were like eight years old, so you didn't know the vibes. But that was every guy's vibe, was like oh, I'm so like put together and like.
Speaker 1: Little yup yup.
Speaker 3: No, that literally was the vibe if you look at every guy's vibe during like Okay, yes, it doesn't help that you were only posting about Beyonce and Lonay and.
Speaker 1: Like no because they're hot.
Speaker 3: I think that's where it gets mixed up because also you were like posted.
Speaker 2: Up with you were kind of.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no, that's all I get to drinking.
Speaker 2: Like battling your gaze. But but you're going to jail.
Speaker 1: Like Drew Phillips frappuccino.
Speaker 3: I because I never got that vibe from you, and I never was like also, I feel like you were straight passing too.
Speaker 2: Everybody around you thought you were straight, which is kind of crazy, but it's it's like it goes into showing like the vibe of that era.
Speaker 3: Do you get what I'm saying, Like nobody would have assumed anything, so I don't. I never thought you were a twink. I never gave you the twink card period. You're more of like stink, like you're on that end, like whatever that would be like a twink.
Speaker 1: I'm okay why I just needed to address that, and Kayu failed miserably.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I sure said, yeah you mean otter death.
Speaker 4: Otter death. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I just think you're sexy.
Speaker 1: I know you don't need a label, Okay, I know, Fuck I don't. I don't mean it.
Speaker 3: Also, last night, I was like, fuck, what are we gonna talk about on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna get high, and like we were watching Snatch Game and stuff. I'm like, I'm gonna I'm gonna think of something funny to say, Like it's gonna be funny, bitch.
Speaker 2: I came up stairs and we talked about Cocoa Trees for an hour. That's all we did.
Speaker 3: We were just watching Cocoa Trees and I'm only mentioning it again because.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Josiah about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck, I can't even like mention all these things we're saying right now because we just talked about Coco in the last episode, and people are gonna be like, damn, they really like are obsessed with Coco, but I am, and I decided we need to hold an event and hire Coco to do her Janet draft.
Speaker 2: That's what I need. Like that would be fucking everything. It would be so good.
Speaker 3: But Coco on Treesa was scaring me because I think she's been the same age for like eighteen years. Yeah, and that's like RuPaul too, Like RuPaul's been the same age. And also Bianca del Rio has been the same age for eighteen years. Like Bianca del Rio has been whatever age she is for eighteen plus.
Speaker 1: She's a queen's queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the Queen's gamut of the queens. I've never seen that show. I don't know why I saw that.
Speaker 1: I watched that all in like literally one.
Speaker 2: Sitting nerd bitch shit so boring. Is there sex in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually like naked, Yeah, boobs, big boobs to everyone download.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we did play with this hat.
Speaker 2: For two hours.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll insert the videos now.
Speaker 2: Literally I looked, threw up. We played with that haber so long. Oh down here.
Speaker 4: I swear my life was like before I saw that image and then after wait show.
Speaker 6: First ye.
Speaker 2: Get that one, bro, we played with that hat for so long. The way it started was I.
Speaker 3: Was like talking about Zendaya or something, and nobody steal this. Y'all better not steal my Halloween costume because I know I have it.
Speaker 4: Wait, you look so cute?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 4: There's nothing like on that as far as like a filter goes right, Okay, it's just the hat that actually.
Speaker 1: Know I was.
Speaker 4: I was just confirming that there wasn't. It's the hat. It balances out your face.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: When we put the filter on Josie, though, it made his head like actually like Tenny size. I don't know why it did that to Josie. Josie's like had no head. But the way that started was we were talking about how we were missing this hat for so long. We brought it back from New York from that one trip it went missing. We hadn't seen it in so long, and I was to the point where I was accusing Josie of low ki stealing it and selling it because it's a cult of ours own hat, and I was we were talking him about it, and I was like, you stole that fucking hat, and he just was kind of silent, and it seemed like he did. I was like, you sold, like stole it and sold it. I fucking know you did. And then he was just like what how much was it? And I thought it was eight hundred but it was like a three hundred dollar hat and I think it was also on sale when we got it, but whatever.
Speaker 2: But I in my mind it was like an eight hundred dollars hat.
Speaker 3: I was like, that hat was eight hundred dollars and Josie like freaked the fuck out, and then I that furthered my suspicions that he probably fucking sold it for twenty bucks and find out it was worth eight hundred were like, oh, oh my god, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Should we insert the.
Speaker 3: Video of Yeah, we need to fight, like we we have a really gross closet that's like full of ship and George just got off and.
Speaker 7: He was like, I feel like I know this closet is fucking crazy. It's crazy, y'all, Like this is dangerous.
Speaker 3: Oh he has a tripon.
Speaker 1: It looks.
Speaker 3: Looks like really good, Like he hasn't aged a fucking days. George, Oh wow, it was so fun that has that has this has been worth every penny I know.
Speaker 1: We have gotten. We have gotten like multiple, multiple, multiple bits out of it. We've had so much fun.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think the designers ever thought they they would have brought this much joy with that hat.
Speaker 1: They literally thought like it was a joke. They thought it was a joke. But no, this is very real.
Speaker 3: But I decided I'm gonna be Zindia with her big hat for Halloween.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Buy like a suit jack of like that to find a full outfit picture. But that's my Halloween costume this year, So y'all better not take it.
Speaker 2: I know it's very ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ahead of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just do that for an episode, Like should I just be Zindia with big hat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me not forget.
Speaker 3: My Yeah what I say to Josie when we kept accusing him of selling it, I was like, yeah, And every time you went and bought another fucking pop bar, you were like, let me not forget my big hat.
Speaker 1: Big hat? Okay, Well I was thinking about the show The Biggest Loser. That show is fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: So many shows from that era are just so awful or like what not to Wear?
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch that? I know what not to wear?
Speaker 3: They would literally a family member would be like, you dressed like shit, you look like shit, your makeup is fucked and you need fucking help. They would call these two random fucking people like these two like designers.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck they did. I don't know how they got the the prestige too.
Speaker 1: Oh did we do an episode of field Trip?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, we like made fun of Josie in that way.
Speaker 3: They would film them like candidly walking around them all looking like shit, and then pull them out and be.
Speaker 2: Like, look at yourself, and it would just be videos of them existing. They'd be like, you look like shit, you know, so you know you offer ound and.
Speaker 1: You look like shit, and that to put you on that show.
Speaker 3: Look at that fucking hat on your head, bitch, we gotta put.
Speaker 1: It looks good and you're jealous.
Speaker 2: I hate that because of your hair, like it looks like you would wear that.
Speaker 1: I know it literally looks like proportionately like so sore from what the squats that we did on the treadmive.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you can do squats on a treadmill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like do London it's like walking.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's really creative.
Speaker 1: And then put it put it on like fifteen percent incline. Ooh one mile.
Speaker 2: Oh you was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: So did you did you see the investigation to red forty No? Yeah, this like Medical Journal released a bunch of side effects of It says the use of red forty is concerning because it has been linked to a host of physical and mental.
Speaker 1: Point at me, Why did you point out me when it you said mental? I was just like genius. It's because I have the big cat with my brain. It fell big, y'all. Y'all are wondering why I have this big hat the top of my head.
Speaker 2: People have power.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's my big fucking brain and be exposed anyway.
Speaker 4: It says it's linked to host of physical and mental health issues, including add ADHD, allergies, immune disorders.
Speaker 2: You do have allergies?
Speaker 1: And then they said I'm allergic to these bitches, y'all. They said the last effect immune disorders. It's because I'm immune to the hate.
Speaker 4: Dude, Why are you joking around? I'm literally trying to like tell you how serious this is. The last thing that they say is mind storms.
Speaker 1: Hold on, mindstorms?
Speaker 4: What is that mindstorm?
Speaker 1: Green needle? What is a green needles?
Speaker 4: Issues? Where the brains. It says issues where the brain's wiring or electrical activity has been dismantled.
Speaker 1: So does that mean like my explosions or are you doing all that like me? Isn't it made out of like bugs, blood or something like that?
Speaker 2: It's like beetle, beetle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know beetles?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Is that why I hear explosions and whispers that night?
Speaker 4: From the explosions? Thing is like, do you know about exploding head syndrome?
Speaker 1: I like, I've heard of it, and that's what people have told me, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't know it was a real thing. But it's when you like wake up to the sound of a massive explosion.
Speaker 1: Dude, and and you can vouch for me, I'll like fall asleep on the couch and then I'll be like, I'll wake up and be like, did y'all hear that? Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What happened outside?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I swear the house shook.
Speaker 3: I swear also, wait, you were fully dead asleep on the couch at one point, and I was, oh, Drew was asleep and we wanted to keep hanging on me and Josie were sitting there. I was like, oh, should we watch Young Sheldon and Drew just like mumbered prostays Yes, yes, bruh.
Speaker 1: Young Sheldon has infiltrated my brain. Like it's all I can think about.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, I have Red forty, Like, do you not eat red for me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I only eat natural whole foods.
Speaker 1: Red forty is a synthetic food that made from petroleum. So it's a petroleum from dinosaurs. Girl, RuPaul's been fracking red for the whole time. Grandma started a red forty fracking business.
Speaker 2: Hello, I really thought it was beatles. Oh, I think that's for makeup. There's like a makeup product.
Speaker 3: There's like an uh like a certain red dye used for makeup.
Speaker 2: That's beetles. And that's why certain brands are reading.
Speaker 1: The beetle juice beetle juice. I just don't think it's that serious. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't do I care because I feel like we had all that shit before.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, well, now what, Ye, it's only making a stronger Yeah, if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Wait, so I'm still hung up on you pointing to me when it said it causes mental issues.
Speaker 3: You don't think my girl's mentally stable.
Speaker 4: I'm it's like, look look at him.
Speaker 2: Expensive shirt, expensive hat? What else is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My shirt is meth No, actually I think it's MDMA maybe or something like that. I don't remember what it is. What did you say about mono mononucleus mononucleosis? Wait? Kay? Can you read the letters off to me on my shirt because I can't look down and see them?
Speaker 4: M E T hyhy What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it? Find?
Speaker 4: Is that an L L E N E D Can you of your hand? Uh l O x Y M E t h A M p h E t A and then the other one I can't see because you're wieners in the way.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Wait is it? Oh? It is M D M A period period. And I wore this to like my Grandma's old folks home, and I was walking around with my shirt that just said like M D M A all over it, and I felt so weird. Rest in peace, Grandma. Oh A moment of silence.
Speaker 4: I think I'm just like kind of blown away. Ye we were doing a moment yea, Okay, yeah, no, I do. I just want to say I do respect your grandma. And we can start now.
Speaker 1: All right, we're good, We're good, We're good. We got a second of silence. Let's model, can we get a second of sign? Oh? I talked about this at the College show, but my whole feed has been sour dough bread and soriasis videos. The two don't really mix.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate but scalp flakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What I found out is that sour dough you have like a culture that you literally have to feed every day, like it's a fucking child. It, Like it's crazy. It that is like crazy person behavior. I thought it was just like a powder that you sprinkled into the bread that made it sourlan funky, but like no, it's like a literal child that you have to feed flower every single day, which is like hilarious. And when I heard that, I was like, damn, I want to do that. And when it's like super bloomed and you have to like rotate it to like flatten it out and like let all the gas out, like burp it. You literally have to burp your baby. I want to do that so bad. But anyways, Siasis bitch. I fucking love Sorias's videos when they're it's like in your scalp, and they like comb the flakes through your hair with that special comb, and then they have the home that like collects all the dust in the tip and they shoot it out like charcoal or like uh powder pellets, like and it's all your dead skin. Like I'm not kidding. I want to eat it like a tic tac, like.
Speaker 3: I want to literally said that the flakes look like fish food, and he wants to eat I want to eat.
Speaker 2: That is like the grossest thing I've ever heard. Also, I'm not even hanging on people with.
Speaker 3: Crisis because I have gnarly as eggs mum, bitch, my fucking skyle foods. But the videos of that stuff I just have realized. I've always known this, but I am so grossed.
Speaker 2: Out by humans. They fucking disgust me.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to see that shit, Like I just want to see somebody looking like I just want to see you from Afar And if you have like like flakes in your scalp, I do too, But like I don't like imagine like going up to somebody and just showing them your flake.
Speaker 1: I have a horror story about Dan Drift, but I'm not going to get into it because it's very traumatic. But yeah, no, I want to eat crisis flakes, period, point blank.
Speaker 3: Well, we need to talk about the scam of the sentry, which is fake leather being sold at high margins because they just put the word vegan in front of it, like it's literally just plastic, like it is plastic.
Speaker 4: Wow, is it really just plastic?
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of it is. I think a lot of them like make it out.
Speaker 1: Of my celium, and then i'd pay a premium.
Speaker 3: A lot of the higher brands do claim to make it out of other things like but wait, but then it's not vegan because I've seen somebody said they made it like fucking like fish eggs or some shit before, Like I don't know what the fuck they make it out of tarrian, yeah, vegetarian leather.
Speaker 1: Oh have y'all seen those snail crushing videos, the snail egg crushing videos? Crushing, yes, and yet okay, killing?
Speaker 4: Okay, right, red ones, Yes.
Speaker 3: So I thought you were all miss mister. Oh, it's only crime is being small is watching snail crushing video?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's the eggs and it's an invasive, invasive species and they lay like millions of eggs a year. So like if you see these.
Speaker 3: Clusters have a species like that every day, like every year, because wasn't it the flying things.
Speaker 2: Like the moths?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this video? I hate this video? Oh they look like pid raspberries. Imagine eating that shit and I know it tastes good because nothing should be that color and it not be candy. Period.
Speaker 4: Have you seen a snow laying it laying the eggs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 1: I want to dude.
Speaker 4: It looks insane. It literally looks like an alien is it? Like it like transports them out onto its tail into like a cluster that is so like little please don't make that noise?
Speaker 2: What like you want to eat it?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, the red forty has gone to your brain because anything you see that color. We were at the farmer's market walking around and you're literally just all bottles of pure red. It was like, oh, what is that? That looks so yummy. There was no description of what it could have been, like it could have been chimboy, it could have been hot sauce, it could have been like anything.
Speaker 2: It could have been kimchi.
Speaker 3: And he was like oh and like ran over to it and looked at all the bottles.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh wait, this sun kind of sounds really good.
Speaker 3: As if he's gonna put it on anything, he just like wants it the bread.
Speaker 1: Do you remember my arc of eating a color a day? Like I tried to eat only red for a day, only blue for a day, only orange for a day. I didn't get very far. I didn't get very far.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because God forbid, you landed on green and you have to have vegetation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this game isn't fun anymore. Okay, sleep has been freaking me the fuck out recently. I like literally like, how does time happen so fast when you're asleep? But it happens fast for everybody? Like no, I'm telling you, that's when the simulation is shutting down and they're literally putting us all asleep because the simulation can't handle two hemispheres of the Earth all on at once. So we turn out all of our lights, we turn out all of our brain powers, like all of that shit because it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Like really, it is so funny. You're like low key dead as fun literally.
Speaker 1: Explain it to me. And then how do you only know you're asleep? Or how do you only know you slept when you wake.
Speaker 2: Up, Like, Okay, you gotta stumped all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I got a big fucking brain. I got a big fucking brain. No, but sleep, Like, what the fuck is? I know what it is? Like, I know it's like to like whatever, but like really like it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because it's genuinely I love it and it's so nothing like and it also like makes me feel so bad when I do too much of it.
Speaker 2: But like a low key wait, guys, sleep.
Speaker 1: It is a drug. It is literally a drug, and I'm addicted. Baby, I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 3: There's conversation just not reminded me of like, oh if you had to wear vintage clothes but it was dead.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: Hell not hell not.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, no no, I got a couple, I got a couple more. I got a couple more.
Speaker 2: I want a puff bar so bad, Like I'm done. I'm done because of being sick.
Speaker 3: I'm like off of it cause it kind of just naturally the first time I was sick, I fell off of it. Then we were going to the college show. I was like, fuck, I like need one for this because I want to just like sit in bed and stuck on my baba.
Speaker 2: I got one, I got sick. I wasn't fucking hitting it.
Speaker 3: Then we got home and I went out one night like right after I got healthy, which is like such a crazy vibe. I didn't drink. But I need to stop doing that, like the day you know what it is. It's just so exciting when I wake up and I can sing and dance, and then someone invites me out, I'm like, oh my god, I really can sing and dance, like tonight is my night of dancing and singing and like using my body. But whatever, I had it that night, and then that night I was disgusted by it, so I threw it away. But every time I do the podcast or play Fortnite, I want it so bad, like Fortnite podcasts and drinking coffee. I want a puff bar so bad. And those are the only moments it crosses my mind.
Speaker 2: But I'm done. I'm fucking done.
Speaker 6: Lie.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go one after this.
Speaker 1: I imagine doing s. Imagine doing s and like rolling over and instead of it being a cigarette, it's a babe.
Speaker 2: I've literally been that late.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, and I've done it with someone else do I'm like, here, oh my.
Speaker 3: And I've been the person to go out, smoke a cigarette, come inside and still hit my buff bar in bed.
Speaker 2: You're ex Oh, I give you a bar. It literally doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I actually don't think it matters. If propaganda and it doesn't matter, but it actually does. Guys, Like, there's so many layers to it.
Speaker 2: What the fuck ever? Bruh?
Speaker 3: Literally like, being sick so often really has had me thinking about what I put in my body.
Speaker 2: And I think that's why I'm trying to distance myself from.
Speaker 3: It because I don't I like, don't want fast food because it's like it's freaking me out because I got sick too often, and like I don't want it, and I want to see what happens if I don't have it, And I want to see what happens if I don't have puff bar. But then I'm like, do I actually give a fuck? Because the joy of being healthy after being sick.
Speaker 1: Like it's weird, that is so weird.
Speaker 3: But I don't take my health for granted, trust and you what's crazy is the day before I got sick, we were walking to the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Remember I was talking about that.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's sing and dance, Like I just can't, like no one can take singing and dancing away from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That is beautiful and like, really, at the end of the day, like if you want to sing and dance, just sing and dance because like, if you really think about it, like life is all about like loving yourself. Okay, that's real though. Yeah uh, I was going to ask you what you're craziest, like, oh, hear me out, like and then you show me someone who's sexy hot, but like, I don't want to play this game anymore, play a little game. Oh Enya's bunk ass water bottle.
Speaker 6: Bru.
Speaker 1: Literally, I hate this thing. I hate this water bottle. So mind for.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hours, and hey, I've received only from the men in my life. I've been like, oh, that's stupid, fucking, big, fucking water bottle, you bitch.
Speaker 2: You don't even drink water at least. I'm sitting here Hi, drinking myself and I take care of myself.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna get off of this, go kneel down into the bridge and drinking old.
Speaker 2: Coke like you're gonna get on.
Speaker 1: Maya, Yeah you bitch, Yeah, you're okay.
Speaker 3: Also, what's fucked up is I didn't buy this and like thank you to the person who sent it to me, to the company, like God, bless you.
Speaker 2: I keep getting made fun of for but it's like, kin't like it's glad.
Speaker 1: If I get sent one off, it's so nice. If I get sent one maybe I'll be a reformed person. But until then, I don't know. It's just goofy looking count like that that object.
Speaker 2: Heear me out, it's cone.
Speaker 3: This is like this is kind One of our friends was like, get that normy fucking stinky water bottle.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is not con That is like cressive like.
Speaker 4: That a military.
Speaker 1: This is rutalism, Like this is like drab Russian architecture. Like this is giving, Like no.
Speaker 2: That's giving Iowa. Like that's giving Iowa. This is giving. God sorry if you live in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh fuck, I didn't get any Drew sigh. Oh fuck hold on, let's just go through the email real quick. Fuck me. Um okay, um, this is from Nora Cochrane. Oh wait, Nora, what hold on?
Speaker 6: Umm?
Speaker 1: I want to go to the strip club and throw quarters at bitch's hard as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, guys.
Speaker 1: Not me my stomach. All right, Preston, let's see what we're working with. Preston, you better not fail me and make me look like a fool. Nope, pussy stank, but closed be fly bitch, you funky fresh. Oh this is just a classic. Bitches smoke their whole pregnancy and ask why the baby keeps crying. Bitch, he needs an eighth um damn. Preston sent a bunch shout out Preston. Maybe by oh wait here we go. This isn't from Preston. If I die right after I pay my rent, sit me on my couch till the thirty first, that's good. Fuck whoever, Oh there's a good one. Fuck whoever made Fortnite? And you don't even wash her ass no more.
Speaker 3: I thought I was over it, but I woke up bright and early again after being sick.
Speaker 2: I woke up and I felt so amazing. I woke up naturally at like nine thirty am, which is a rarety for me. I was like, ooh, like I have the whole day out of me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's called a bink.
Speaker 5: In.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're drinking out of a bink.
Speaker 4: She's trying to hide it too. Her body language is like trying to.
Speaker 3: Hide like, y'all are seriously haters, and I hope you both die of dehydration soon.
Speaker 1: How about that period, at least I'll be skinny.
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 2: What was I gonna say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I woke up early, as fucking I was like, guys, it's a beautiful day outside.
Speaker 2: It actually was a gorgeous, fucking beautiful like what do I do today? And then I played Fortnite for four and a half hours and it was awesome. Honestly, I don't regret it.
Speaker 1: If you say my username five times in the mirror, I'll show up and eat your butt.
Speaker 2: Your bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the last one. No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's like so quiet, what I serch? This is fun? Well, now there's like a bunch of pressure, like what if I don't perform, y'all?
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna beat your ass? Oh my god, y'all. There's something gorgeous about Discover Weekly, like.
Speaker 3: When weekly hits, when the song is a good fucking playlist.
Speaker 2: Last night in my bed, I was.
Speaker 3: Literally fucking like wiggling my toes in my sheet. I was like whoa, like this is a god and then there's something so good about it because it gives me a egos because I'm like, y'all don't even know this fucking song, like I have to put you on as if I did get put on by an algorithm. But it's neither here nor there. That shit is lit as fuck? Am I discover weekly is so good? So that means it's gonna be an awful week.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a beautiful week. It's a beautiful neighbor day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: A beautful day.
Speaker 1: And then came, this is like less of a drewe iappen, just me reading a meme out loud, but this these are my prices for like like this, this is just like services, yeah, for my services good yeah, all right. So for a print pick, it's going to be a dollar for a dick pic, it's going to be three dollars for a nut video, seven dollars nut video with audio, ten dollars nut video with moaning very crucial, fifteen dollars nut video with screaming twenty dollars, and then nut video with crying twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's actually like your prices are really healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for the people. I'm for the people.
Speaker 2: Are those like link on your TikTok shop or.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah TikTok bio, link tree bio whatever. Shout out fucking Preston. Can we get a round of applause for Preston? What was the other one? Print?
Speaker 5: Naura?
Speaker 1: Shout out Nora.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see how I caught more for a woman.
Speaker 1: Period period. Okay, do you want to go first on music?
Speaker 2: Well, don't mind if I do.
Speaker 3: I'm actually about to explode poop on my butt, so I need to hurry the fuck up, like I'm not playing with you all, like I'm about to make it stinky. Boots at seventeen by Janis Ian Plain, Sailing by Tracy Thorne, Teardrops by Womack and Warmack and Marquis Moon by Television. Oo ooh ooh, still Bumping Dim All the Lights by Donna Summer. Such a fun song. Play it with your girls. Everybody dances and sings, like guys, we need to bring singing and dancing back the simple.
Speaker 2: Joys of life. That is what God gave us when we were born, was singing and dancing.
Speaker 3: Music makes me feel so good, like it like actually does something to my brain. The joy I felt last night when I was listening to new music. Oh my god, it literally feels like like heroin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't need to do like crazy drugs, because I have music. I have art.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, mine is Box the forty Caribou Cortisa crump By or Cortisa Cortiza Star, We Pack the Forever by My Lonely Black Cray. If this album actually did come out in two thousand and two, like I know, we're all like, we're all like, oh like Young Lean changed music. Yes, fully agree with oh Little Be Changed Rap, Yes, I agree with. But the conversations that are not being had behind Black Cray is literally horrifying, like literally like a travesty de mankind because like this music like really shifted shit, specifically that album that how I feel about Dj Chipman still struggling, still shining. But that is not a hot take. I've seen people talk about that before and I'm not taking credit before it, but we need to have more conversation about it. Uh gango BK the Ruler. Did I already say that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my media, and then I've been really dabbling back into a big oil up booty towort compilations on YouTube. We've been looking up like fart videos too, like Enya has been putting those on just like girls twerking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I like, uh, like someone gets into the cry baby position, like the dance like on the floor and then like with each like lift of the butt, they far that's kind of our vibe. That's just but that's just something to throw onto the background while if you're cleaning the kitchen just to have on New York TV.
Speaker 2: Back and forth, like yeah, I think, could you do such a good for fart son.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys, I wish I could transfer a time last night to when we found this big hat.
Speaker 2: Like I never felt so much joy. Last night was so joyous. There was joy all around. It's almost like all I knew was the sun and the birds.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Somebody actually tagged me in a TikTok that there is scientific connection to hearing birds chirping and like dopamine rushing to your brain.
Speaker 2: Like it actually does something good for you.
Speaker 1: Agent.
Speaker 3: Some of y'all need to read books to know ship. I just naturally know it and you're fucking dumb. All right, I'm gonna go blow up the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Bye m