Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to Oli you for being one of us. Happy Friday. Can't say that. I don't believe there's a happy Monday. I think Monday says Monday, but Friday. Okay, you got the weekend ahead and anyway, so glad you're with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free number.
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred nine to four one, sean if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. A lot of news to get to. Schumer shut down obviously at the top of the list. We have a lot of immigration news to get to. We do have some good economic news which I like to pass on because I have been steadfastly and I think I've been maybe the loudest voice on this saying that foundationally, the President has set this country up for what is a major, you know, period of economic prosperity and growth for the country. I don't think we've ever seen a moment like this before. Many ways, it's unprecedented. And that is seven teen trillion dollars and committed monies trillion with a tea for manufacturing and manufacturing things that impact our national security, rare earths, semiconductor chips. We've been dependent on Taiwan and other countries for semiconductors, pharmaceuticals. We've outsourced that the countries like China. How stupid is that they wear Earth's bringing back automobile manufacturing. I love that because that's high paying career jobs for working class Americans and they deserve it. And you know, career jobs that offer good benefits and good pay and you work hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you know those jobs.
Speaker 1: Why are we outsourcing it to Mexico and other countries. It's about time it comes back anyway. The good news is, while most of the business media is still kind of pretending that the Trump economy is slowing down, now, I didn't add one other thing to this, and that is the largest tax cut in American history. When Reagan implemented the then highest tax cut in history, it resulted in twenty one million new jobs in the longest period of peacetime economic growth in history. Reagan did not secure a seventeen trillion in manufacturing investment. And the One Big Beautiful Bill also incentivizes manufacturer ers to do to get there to get their manufacturing up and running quickly by offering one hundred percent bonus appreciation, meaning if they build out a manufacturing facility, they get to deduct it all in year one, which means they're going to move. They're going to take advantage of that huge incentive for the free market. Anyway, Fortune magazine pointing out just a few days ago the US economy is running even hotter than previously thought. GDP growth in the third quarter could reach four percent. Anyway, On Thursday, second quarter growth was revised even higher to three point eight percent from the prior reading of three point three percent on robust consumer spending. So much for the dangers of tariffs, which by the way, is bringing in you know, hundreds of hundreds of billions of dollars. You know, third quarter growth shaping up to be hotter. And why do I bring this up? Why is this important to me? Because it's important to all of you, because if the economy sucks, it's it's hard working Americans that are impacted by this.
Speaker 2: You're the ones that get hurt by this.
Speaker 1: You know, less job opportunities, you know, less opportunity to get high.
Speaker 2: Paying career jobs.
Speaker 1: For example, one other thing nobody ever factors in when you have unvetted Biden Harris Mayor is the illegals competing with Americans for jobs. What does that do to pay and to benefits? It lowers it. This is a simple basic fundamental economics one on one. But third quarter GDP growth will be be as high and I'm reading directly from Fortune as four percent.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty amazing. I mean, that's back to back. All right. With that all that said.
Speaker 1: We continue our coverage of the Schumer shut down. Uh and I think it's oh and one thing I must add this too. The Trump Doe Department of Energy canceled six hundred and thirty point six million dollars Biden error grant that would have funded green energy project projects in California, which Gavin Newsom praised as critical to the state. According to internal agency documents, Energy Department officials determined that the grant would have been used to primarily support solar and win energy products. It's amazing, you know, while Europe has come to realize the hard way that all of the billions and billions and billions that they have spent on green energy doesn't work, is not reliable, and that they are returning to oil and coal and you know, again traditional the life blood gas, the lifeblood of the world's economy. You know, we have people in this country that want to take us in the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 1: And the White House also suspended two point one billion dollars in infrastructure projects for Chicago, and the director of onv RUSS Vote took to x and said two point one billion in Chicago infrastructure projects, specifically the Red Line Extension and Red and Purple Modernization project have been put on hold to ensure funding is not flowing via race based contracting. I mean, now, I told you this from the beginning of the shutdown. This shutdown is literally blowing up in the Democrat's face. Now I'm talking to my sources in Washington, They're all telling me the same thing. Behind this scenes, Democrats are freaking out there are they find themselves in the same box that Schumer does. They are in a state of panic and a state of fear and a state of paralysis because they're scared to death to take on the radical voices that now dominate their party, so they have to go along with it. Chuck Schumer, as we played all week, I won't play it today. His entire career speaking out against the dangers the damage of government shutdowns, and now the Schumer shutdown continues. What's going to be interesting and fascinating to watch is how they somehow have to eat crow and give in because it's not working out for them. And the public is seeing this but what it is. But and then now it's also providing President Trump an opportunity to reduce the size, the scope, the influence a government in our lives. And I know this is painful for some people to hear, because some people think their jobs are vital. But if you've been working in the government, Usaid is a perfect example, and you have a career government job, and you think you're great at your job, and maybe you are great at your job. However, that is not the purpose of what our federal government ought to be involved in. And we saw all the waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. And now President Trump now may be eliminating those jobs because, as the Washington Post rightly pointed out, they may have just fallen right into a trap by Donald Trump. Anyway, so you have one Ohio Republican planning a daily tax on Congress members. Fascinating thing this only and we'll have on later in the program. Only very few Republicans so far and I think they all need to do this. Julia Letlowe is one Louisian on this fifth district. She'll check in with us. Senator Kennedy's with us, also from Louisiana today, given up for paycheck to stand with the American people. I think this has to resolve somewhere around the middle of October, if not sooner, because that's when you know, people's paychecks will not go out. And I think that the Democrats have miscalculated where they are, where the state of the country is. And you know, the biggest the biggest problem they have is that they have been proven to be liars the Democratic Party, you know, and that's Chucky Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries. They're leaders in name only but given into the radical wing of their party. You know that in the case of Hakim Jeffries urging his party uh not to agree to end the government shut down without securing a permanent extension of Obamacare subsidies, Well, that's the monies that we've been telling you about that's going to illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: And we've played for you.
Speaker 1: O'Connor and Maxime Waters admitting Democrats forced Schumer to shut down the government. What are they asking for one point five trillion dollars just to extend the government for seven weeks. They're not getting that money. They're not going to get to hold the country hostage. It's not going to happen. Speaker Johnson saying, Chuck Schumer's afraid the Marxist far left corner of his base is gonna challenge him in New York. He's terrified. And Chuck Schumer's a far left progressive politicians, but he's not far enough left for his base.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: We think the federal government is too big, too bloated, there's too many things that it does and almost nothing. Well, Democrats don't agree with that because they love big government. They want government to control every aspect of your life, and they need all of your hurt tax dollars to do that. And so it's in the end, I don't I think this is going to play out very well for them, and it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of stake here now, Democrats Schumer shut down the federal government. They think the federal debt is inspiraling out of control enough. They don't think it's fast enough. They don't think that thirty eight trillion dollars in debt that we're laying at the feet of our children and grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Is enough anyway? So and what are they fighting for? You know?
Speaker 1: One point five trillion dollars to refund MPR and PBS and Medicaid's own statistics show that the main category of federal medicaids spending on undocumented or illegal we like to say aliens, jump from three billion in twenty twenty three to nine billion dollars in twenty twenty four. Oh, that's a cut, We're going back to previous numbers. Well, it was supposed to be a temporary measure for COVID in the first place. And despite all of their denials all week, we have proven that every one of these Democrats that say that this money's not going to illegal immigrants are just flat out lying, and their own alternative bills spelled it all out. I went through this yesterday and last night, page fifty seven and repealing recent GOP legislation that restricts Medicaid outlays for illegal immigrants. An even bigger chunk of the one point five trillion dollar demand is to fund Obamacare subsidies to lower the price of the insurance bought via the quote exchanges. This whole program. You know, we really need to scrap Obamacare. You know, every promise made by Obamacare has not been fulfilled but broken. Millions lost their doctors, millions lost their plans. Average family paid three hundred percent more. Forty plus percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option.
Speaker 2: And you know, we do have new innovative ways.
Speaker 1: We have something called artificial intelligence that has entered our world. We have people innovators like Josh Umber, doctor Josh Umber out of Wichita, Kansas, Atlas MD. They've now gone national healthcare cooperatives. You pay fifty bucks a month unlimited doctor's visits. They'll take care of everything from you know, if you get COVID, if you get a cold, if you get a virus, if you break your arm, your leg, they'll take care of all of it. Unlimited visits. Fifty bucks a month for an adult, ten bucks a month for kids. I don't know if the price went up, it's been a while since I asked him. And then you have telemedicine. You know, if your kid has the croup. I used to remember my kids would get the croup and I take them to a hospital emergency room, and I'd stay there all night and I'd be, you know, holding steam over them until finally it never worked. And then they'd give you, you know, a mild you know, steroid to open up the passageway so that or you sound like you're a seal and you know, but telemedicine is one way you can it available. Everybody can have concierge care. Then you can have healthcare cooperatives. You can have health care savings accounts. We go back to our friends at the Cato Institute. Add to that, you know, everybody has a health care plan for the basic needs that they have. From their cooperative, you get catastrophic insurance if God forbid you have cancer or a heart attack or a stroke or a really horrible accident, and then you're covered. The higher the deductible, the less you're gonna pay every month. I love how democrats, you know, when questioned about whether they're gonna get paid, Jasmine Crockett said, yeah, we're just gonna be real with you. You're gonna get paid. Give a credit for that. But the you know, left wing grassroots now is organizing not against conservatives. They are they're working Families Party, move on dot org. You know they're telling their members call, Call Chucky Schumer. I'm calling to encourage Senator so and so to hold the line during this shutdown, keep by against Trump healthcare cuts and price increases. You know, this is the leftist feeling enormous pressure. One Democrat speaking out against it, Maine Democrat, the Republican Jared Golden Democrat blaming far left groups for the federal shutdown. At least there's one reasonable Democrat out there. But the president's shutdown. You know what's non essential. He's saying what they determine is going to be non essential. He's saying is going to stay non essential. This is going to give him a chance to fundamentally, you know, reform government. I think Elon Musk would be happy. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, twenty five till the top of the hour, Happy Friday, eight hundred and nine one Shawn or number you want to be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the program.
Speaker 1: Everybody in this day and age needs a home security system. If you don't have one, right now, you'll get fifty percent off a proactive simply save state of the art home security system.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: One of the differences between Simply Save and many of the brands out there is they are proactive, not reactive. In other words, a lot of a lot of companies will security companies, oh, somebody just broke in your house. Well maybe you're in the house. That's a little too late. That's reactive. The beauty of Simply Safe. They've been with us ten years. They keep advancing their technology, and they've now implemented their active guard outdoor protection, and they've included AI powered cameras. I'll give you an example. Instead of you know, the instead of the security company calling you say, oh, somebody broke into your house. Gee, thanks, appreciate it. The guy's in the house already. Whatever's going to happen happens. And with Simply Safe, they will be alerted if anyone's lurking outside of your house before they get near any door, any window, and in real time, they will be able to communicate with the people that shouldn't be on your property. You shirt with the dark mask on and the New York Yankees baseball hat, yeah, I know the Yankees be Boston, but you shirt are trespassing. They can talk to them and continue to talk to them in real time. They can put on spotlights in real time, call police in real time, call you in real time. Unlike other systems, Simply Saved doesn't need you know, you to see and have to confront an intruder that's already in your house. And they have twenty four to seven professional monitors that will be alerted if anyone steps on your property. Now, that's why millions and millions of us trust Simply Safe for our home security every single day. Right now, you'll get fifty percent off your simply Safe home security system. You just go to Simplysave dot com slash Hannity. That's simply Saved dot com slash Hannity. Protect your family. Man, you need a home security system anyway, there's no safe like simply say, Linda.
Speaker 2: We expect.
Speaker 1: I don't care about Sean Diddy, COLMBS. I mean, why do these people always change their their names. I don't get it. I don't get do you understand that part? I don't get what if I just decide I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand anything about him.
Speaker 4: He's just gross. I hope he rots in jail forever, and I hope he okay.
Speaker 2: So he got off the but he got off the more severe charges.
Speaker 3: In this No, it's it's a crop because they're afraid of who he's going to do.
Speaker 2: Is a cruck.
Speaker 1: You think that's you think that's the reason, Well, I would like you would think that maybe people would be concerned about that. But putting all that aside, I'm going to tell you right now, if I'm the judge in this case, and you could put out, you know, the sentencing guidelines, that video of him beating the living hell and kicking the hell out of that woman that was supposedly his girlfriend, very pretty woman. I don't know why she stayed with this guy. The requesting eleven years and three months. The defense wants fourteen months. I'm guessing about ten years, I would say, is probably what it's going to be. It just is you just never know in New York, and I'm so sick of it. But that video alone, if you have that violent a temper, if you are that out of control, and this woman obviously was trying to escape a very bad situation, you can tell in the in the surveillance video that he thought he bought and paid for and he thought, oh he had the only copy he did not. But if that video alone doesn't get him a minimum of a decade in jail, that's going to be disappointing to me. I just but you know, at the end of the day, I don't get people. I really don't.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. The apathy in the nation for victims of abuse, whether it's domestic abuse or we're seeing you know, Antifa against regular people, peaceful protests, you know, whether you're looking at BLM riots. I sent you a story today about a six year old boy who was stabbed in a home invasion in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: The guy should have served life. He's out, he's out on parole.
Speaker 4: He only served ten years, taken a six year old, stabbed a six year old to death. I don't know what is going on with the justice system in America. I really don't. I don't know what's wrong with these disgusting judges. I don't know what crack law school they went to. It's absolutely disgusting and lessen Until the American people stand up and start to yell at their legislators and start to call it for what it is, we're going to see more and more of this. They don't care the complete ridiculous. Lack of caring for human life is beyond the pale.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: For those that don't understand the Trump doctrine, it kind of infuriates me. And I'm not going to get into the personalities of it all, but they clearly don't understand the Trump doctrine.
Speaker 2: And I say that because.
Speaker 1: There's news both in Europe and in the Middle East today and the Trump doctrine is very simple to understand. The Trump doctrine is try at all costs, go the extra mile and then some to bring about a peace and a settlement without war, without military strikes, without confrontation. The Trump doctrine is no forever wars. You don't want American troops bogged down quagmire, as they say in a conflict abroad. The Trump doctrine does not mean isolationism, as some people would try to convince conservatives. That's what it means. And to me, some people are doing it willfully, because if you look at Donald Trump's first term, what did we learn. Donald Trump wiped out the Isis Caliphate, which took a little while, but he did it, and fairly he did it fairly quickly. Donald Trump in his first term took out Solomoni, which was the you know, number one terrorist in the world, funded of course by Iran General Solomoni. He took out Bagdadian associates. He dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. But he seeks peace first, at all costs. That's what President Trump has been doing. President Trump has been criticized because he has tried to get along with Vladimir Putin, you know, understanding that they are a nuclear power. He has offered them everything, you know, every opportunity for peace. And then finally, you know, Putin just gets more aggressive, more aggressive, he gets tone deaf to the opportunity presented to him. It's three and a half years. The President's not wrong in saying that Putin should have wiped out Ukraine in no time. The Ukrainian people, as I've said for the longest time, and when I interviewed Zelenski, they have fought valiantly. They have way outperformed any expectation that I had. I thought Russia's maybe President Trump's right, Russia's military is a paper tiger. And then finally the President concluded, Okay, you're rejecting peace. Now you're threatening other NATO countries. You're testing out whatever defense systems they have by flying into their airspace. He's told other NATO countries that he thinks they should shoot down any Russian planes or drones that are flying over their airspace. And he said, you know what, maybe if Putin doesn't want peace, let Ukraine fight their war instead of Joe Biden fighting a proxy war being lured into fighting a proxy war by providing all the weaponry to Ukraine. No, Donald Trump will sell weapons to Nate sophisticated technology and then they can give it to Ukraine. And he said, well, maybe Ukraine doesn't need to sed any land to Russia or to Putin, because obviously Putin's not able to finish the war, else he would have finished it a long time ago. And we're now seeing an impact on this. Ukraine launched another successful drone strike on a large and critical Russian oil refinery earlier today. The oil refinery, located about eight hundred and seventy miles from ukraine occupied territory, engulfed in black smoke as of this morning. I's seen in video posted online. The facility is Russia's fifth largest refinery and processes roughly six point six million tons accrude each year. It makes it a critical crucial component of the Kremlin's domestic energy network. In the last two months, Ukraine now is targeted team of Russia's thirty eight oil refineries. Now the President has said, and he put pressure. He told India, We're going to put a fifty percent tariff if you keep importing Russian oil. Why is the president doing this? Why has the president been so harsh towards our Western European allies Because these idiots have been funding his war machine, because the entire Russian economy is based on selling oil. And then the President figures, okay, well, we'll just bankrupt them. And the President is not putting handcuffs on the Ukrainians in terms of what they can and cannot do in terms of fighting their own war for their very survival and anyway. So I give the president a lot of credit for that. But he sought peace first. Oh, the president is caving to Putin.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: He's the's bending over backwards to try and bring about peace. Now he's given Hamas a deadline until Sunday. The presidents said, because Halmas came out, they've got to agree to his proposed peace deal by Sunday, threatening or saying that Israel gets the green light. Now, for those of you that don't think that Israel should get the green light, what would you want America to do? Israel has a very small population, less than ten million. Extrapolate out the twelve hundred that were murdered and then the hundreds that were kidnapped on October seventh. Never mind the rape and the torture and beheadings. Just extrapolate out. Compare that population ours. That's the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. What would you want America to do? You would want America to win the war against those people that have as their stated charter the destruction of America in this case Amas the destruction of Israel. And you would want America to win the war and get the hostages freed. So, the President posted on truth Social an agreement must be reached, but with a moss by Sunday evening at six pm Washington d C. Time every country is signed on. If this last chance agreement is not reached, all hell like no one has ever seen before, will break out against the mosque. There will be there will be peace in the Middle East one way or the other, and under the plan President Trump unveil. Now, the Israelis conceded a lot. They will on a handover prisoner's known terrorists, like massive numbers of people. I'm sure that's a lot for Israel to take. But in the name of giving piece a chance, they've tried. Israel was the victim in this conflict, in this war. My prediction is they're gonna be stupid. Here's my prediction. What do you think, Linda? Do you agree with me? Of course you agree with me.
Speaker 3: I'm always righty, of course i'd I'm not a crazy person.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you've been drinking lately, but you know this is not the same person I once knew. You've been very, very far less antagonistic than ever before. I don't know why, anyway, So let me go to one other thing I didn't get to today is the FBI's focus on urban crime. By the way, he's netted over eight thousand arrests in just the last three months. Portland rioters are granted free reign. Portland police arrest a conservative journalist, and meanwhile, the Antifa thugs out there are getting the hands off treatment and Antifa protesters assaulted a conservative journalists in Portland. Leise arrested the conservative. I've seen this guy's name on X His name is Nick Sorter.
Speaker 2: Do you know who it is? I do, yeah, Okay. Is he legit?
Speaker 4: He is totally legit and what happened to him is horrible. The White House actually spoke about it today during Caroline Levitt's Press Corps address, and she said, we are reaching out to the Portland police, and the members of the National Guard that are there are already saying that they're working against them because legislative and administrators are telling them not to help them, and they are not arresting the Antifa attackers.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't spend my time online like everybody else, but everything that I've ever seen has seemed very credible from him, and I'm sorry that this happened to him, but they arrested him. Bennie Johnson said the Department of Homeland Security officials confirmed to him they're dispatching ICE agents to the jail to try to take custody of this guy.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Bill Mlusion of Fox posted a photo of him outside the ICE facility. It has been the target of all these leftists and antifa people out in Portland for multiple years, and a video posted by my colleague Bill Mallusion shows that this conservative journalist was stopping an anti ice protester from burning an American flag. Good for him, I like him. We're doing that