Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably shake Y. I am Jaselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here with us once a good Yes, twenty twenty five is coming to an end. Oh my, it is coming to a screeching halt.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we go up there, we got to get to Yes, we gotta getrough Christmas for sure, get to Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am like, I don't I know, we all, I know everyone feels the same way, but like, how does time move so fast?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, but I feel like we were just a January.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, everything, Yes, no, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was just in Dallas for Thanksgiving, like I feel like that, oh yeah, yesterday, yes, eating the food that was dry, Yes exactly. I'm just like, how the dry Dallas food? That's funny?
Speaker 2: Okay, so shady moment you got that.
Speaker 1: Listen, you walked to my house. We talked about this a couple of weeks ago. Yes, yes, yes, yes, And I'm just gonna make myself a shady moment. My Christmas decorations are not up. That they're not They're not up, not a thing. And every single day Wan Dixon says I'm gonna bring the Christmas decorations up. I'm gonna bring the Christmas decorations up, and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Can you go down there and get them?
Speaker 1: I can, But it's like I want I want him to do it.
Speaker 2: Why but why not? I mean, okay, yes, we want to do it, but let's just say he's doing something else, right.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so no. The thing is like, so when he says I'm going to bring them up, I expect him to bring them up, you know what I mean. So then the day, get the day in and they're not up, and then the next day I'm gonna bring them up. Yeah, so then fin so yeah, I never got to the point where I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna bring them up because okay, he keeps saying he's gonna bring Are we gonna get to that point? We probably are?
Speaker 2: Okay, today, probably not because we're going out of town. Oh that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So we're so yeah, so my Christmas So now, so we're going out of town. We'll be back by the time this airs, okay, Monday, Monday, and then Christmas is Thursday.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that if you put them up, what you should do for because you know you have to put gifts under the tree. Yes, you have to keep it up until March because hasn't been up.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Why not, because I'm gonna be one of those people that I talked about. Nobody will probably put them up. Okay, So if I put them up, I'm gonna get him up before. I'm gonna get something up, at least my treat something. I'm gonna get it up before Chris. And then I'll leave it up for a whole month because usually I like to take it down the week after New Year's so I'll leave it up. It'll be up New Year's Day, and then the week after I'm taking everything down. So now I'm gonna be like, okay, I'm gonna leave it up, leave it up for a whole month.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before Valentine's Day coming, it's coming down.
Speaker 1: Before Martin Luther King, Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, yeah, Martin King would be like the third weekend, isn't it the third weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's like January nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Fish okay, so oh so right after that, right after Martin Luther.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be like my neighbors though. So one of my neighbors has Christmas decorations up. I think they did this last year too, and I talked about them, and they still have pumpkins on their front step. So you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do Halloween and Christmas at the same time.
Speaker 1: Take your pick. You can't do both. I'm like, I'm so confused. I'm like, y'all stood out there and put the lights up with the pumpkin and still there and y'all saw those pumpkins sitting and y'all said, all right, that looks good, and you went aside.
Speaker 2: Okay, by the way, your neighbor around the corner, I love their so that in the ground they have like these little Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I love them.
Speaker 2: They're so cute. We're they're like stuck into the ground. They're like they're right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh, like they look like big ornaments.
Speaker 2: Okay, they have that, but then they have little ones on the ground.
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't. I don't think I've noticed. Yeah, they're stuck in the ground.
Speaker 2: So I want to actually knock on their door and ask them were they like, are they automatic or are they wired up? Okay, because they look kind of automatic. Okay, yeah, I'll have to I have to look attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pay attention.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I have a shady moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would that be?
Speaker 2: But my shady moment is a good shady moment. Oh yes, love it. So recently I went to a wedding and a nice little just side note, this is not the shady moment, but side note, very nice gay wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, fun And was that your first?
Speaker 2: No, because my first was actually we were there together. We were yeah, we're a justice of the peace. Oh yeah, yeah that was my first. Okay, okay, but that was like a small right, yes, but this was a full blown extravaganza. And you know the gays, they do not disappoint. Yes, yes, they don't cut corners. They don't cut corners. They are very clear about every detail. Yeah, it has nothing to do with my shady moment. So I'm in there and I'm like, you know what, there's like an eclectic group of people that are there for the wedding. Okay, so I see this guy across the room. And he's a guy that I've been checking out at the gym for years, like in a you're attracted to him and I might want to date him kind of way. So, and he's actually a very nice white looking white man, not white looking, he is as a white man.
Speaker 1: He's tall, he's like really buff.
Speaker 2: When he gets dressed, he has like these little glasses on. He just looks very distinguished. Okay, Okay, So Justelle has had our eye on this man, Okay. And every time I see him at the gym, he's like, hey, how you doing, And I'm like hi, and then.
Speaker 1: I keep walking and You're wondering why he's not asking you out.
Speaker 2: No, I've never felt that. I just because a part of me I think he's married. I have seen him out and about one time with a woman, and I do believe he's married.
Speaker 1: Okay. I just don't think he was gay because he was at the gay wedding.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. So but I was standing next to one of the gaze and I not at the gaze.
Speaker 1: That's terrible to say.
Speaker 2: I was standing next to a guy that I'm very good friends with that happened to be gay. Happens to be gay who goes to the gym and I'm like, yo, that one over there.
Speaker 1: I've been checking him out and he was like, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: I said, is he gay? He was like, no, he's not gay, okay, and so I said okay. He said I've been checking him out too, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, huh okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, but he's not gay. He said, I know, but he's a very nice looking man. And you know, the gays don't discriminate. They check out everybody, of course. So he said yeah. I saw him come out the shower. I said, okay. He said there's nothing there, and I said, you're a lying he said. I was so disappointed that I threw my towel down and walked out the room. I said, that's how disappointed you were. He was like, that's how disappointed I was. So clearly that would be a waste of my time. But it was so disappointing really, I mean, so it was great shade from the perspective of like I needed to know that, yeah, and the gaze will tell you immediately, they'll let you know, don't waste your time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So it was shady from that perspective. But it was great for me because I don't want to waste my time. Right, But how disappointed? I can never look at this man again. Oh man like with the straight fingers.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good thing. He's married. You don't need to be wasting your time looking at him anyway. I maybe he's married. You don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he is married. Yeah, but he did. Okay, so there's a rumor. And it's a very good rumor because it's not really a rumor. So he did. Okay, there's an upstairs bathroom. I shouldn't be telling the story.
Speaker 1: Here's an upstairs.
Speaker 2: Bather shit, And he broke the sink because he was in there having sex with somebody. With the woman oh and whatever position they was in, they came out that sink was broke.
Speaker 1: Well, he was working something. He was trying the attractive man.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe it grows. Oh he's a grower, yeah, not a shower. Yeah, huh, yeah, he was working something. Okay, all right, Well, oh my god, broke the sink.
Speaker 1: Broke the sink.
Speaker 2: The bathroom was out of order for like thirty days because the sink was broke.
Speaker 1: And see, and how do we know it was him.
Speaker 2: Because people saw him come out and then yeah, that worked. So I'm telling this story to the guy that I was with, and I was like, yo, you know he broke the sink on the threat floor bathroom. He was like, how do you know this? I said, look, I got my aird to the ground. I know these things. So that that was even more so like, okay, yes, I was thinking. Then I'm like, oh, okay, he knows how to put the work in right exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't, but I we don't know what he's working with. He's a grower. He's a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 2: You can't judge a book by its cover, but you know, it's really taking a big risk.
Speaker 1: It is wasting your time total. Yeah, total.
Speaker 2: But if he's married, yeah, of course he's off limits. Okay, speaking of men with maybe large penises or not. Did you see the documentary? Okay, yes, because we were going to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I watch last time we talked about it, I had only watched one episode.
Speaker 2: So this is the documentary of Sean Puffy com Yes, so what the reckoning of d reckoning of Sean?
Speaker 1: Is it of Diddy or of Shawn cong I don't know it's a Nephi. Yeah, yes, oh he was reckoned with Okay that I finished watching that, I was like, here's a piece of shit he's and we already knew that. Oh my god. But this, like, yeah, okay, first of all, let's I'm not going to the White Party.
Speaker 2: When it gets out, because you said you were gonna try.
Speaker 1: To get it's gonna go. I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am not going to the White Party, the Red Party, the Green Party, not in the parties.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going. Okay.
Speaker 2: So fifty cent, Yeah, everyone has issue with him because he produced this, right, so everybody's like, he's so petty, he's so petty.
Speaker 1: No, he knocked someone when they're down.
Speaker 2: Right, why knocking running down? They're already down. He's already in jail, black bad. Yeah, fifty is so rich, like this is like the number one documentary on Netflix of all time. Yeah, and I'm sure fifty is getting money on the back end. Yeah, and he's Fifty's a businessman. Right, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it either. I'm not mad at fifty. I'm like, and fifty doesn't like Diddy, Like he has no allegiance to.
Speaker 2: And he's he said that from the door for decades.
Speaker 1: No allegiance.
Speaker 2: And let's be clear. Fifties baby Mama was one of Diddy's girlfriends recently, yes, not a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I was taken advantage of and treated like a damn prostitute sex worker.
Speaker 2: She was one of the sex workers. Yes, No, she wasn't one of the sex workers.
Speaker 1: She was the she was the girl, like you know, she was a girlfriend. But I felt like she treats them like sex.
Speaker 2: Well, yes he does, yes, he does. So one of my girlfriends calm and she was like, what do you think? And Okay, this is all allegedly, guys, but I think he has something to do with all anyone who's dead.
Speaker 1: I think he has something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I know, allegedly, but and it's let's just do we want to count the people out of Dad? I know, Andre Harrel right, Kim Porter Right, I'm gonna go all the way back to Heavy D.
Speaker 1: Write anyone that because Heavy D was in that.
Speaker 2: Christopher Williams was almost dead. No, I'll be sure ALB Show was almost dead, right, the one that was, Yes, Kim Peters, Yeah, ALB Show Tupacuca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, biggie, biggie.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. And it's like it's if he didn't directly have something to do with it, like his just his energy, his being his Yes, he's just the energy.
Speaker 2: Is is suspect. It's it's somebody that you never want your children around.
Speaker 1: No little boys or girls. No. And then speaking of children, he's in a in a bathroom with his child shooting someone.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's in what do you call them things? A freak off was supposedly one of his children. Yes, it's all very bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do have I do want to defend him on one thing, okay, because people didn't like where they saw the footage of him walk in the streets, if you know, Harlem and shaking people's hands, taking people huggs. And then you got in the car and was like, can I get some hand sanitizer or you know, I feel like I gotta wash my body eight times, like wash the street off. Whatever. I'm not mad at him for that. I was disgusted. I was fury or mad at him.
Speaker 2: I was I was mad hand sanitizer. No, I'm not get your hand sanitizer because it's covid. Okay, I was mad at his attitude about it. It wasn't that he It wasn't it wasn't wash your hands. Sure, but you're so you said it in a way that you felt like you were highly better than these people.
Speaker 1: Well yes, yeah, I mean it definitely felt like he was. It was in a not a judgmental type way, but yeah, but kind of like ill like it felt like it was directed towards the people themselves. But I'm just saying he could very well be a germophobe. Like you know, I anytime I shake somebody's hand, I'm reaching to my my purse and putting my hand sanitizer on.
Speaker 2: But you don't feel like you're better than that person. No, No, you're just a germophobe.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: And you live with a germophobe, right, so that's always going through your mind. He spoke on it like, I'm let me tell you something. When he when that happened, mind you, I think he's killed everyone under the sun. That was worse to me than being potentially a murderer, because that said to me, like, oh, you really think that you are better? Higher on a different plane, than everyone else.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, yeah, of course he feels that way, and I have a problem with that. But about that part, what was worse, more so was using those people for a publicity stunt, to try to look good or try to change the narrative or try to get them on his side to go and you know, oh, I'm with the people, let me take pictures, yes, so that they'll have my back.
Speaker 2: That I think is And you went into the hood for that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you haven't been in in so long because you're seeing stuff that's like not even there anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you're having yourself recorded. I don't understand. I'm confused about the videographer. If I'm the videographer, I'm like, dude, do you really want the world to anyone to see this, to see that? Because this is horrible, right, I mean at the videoographer got to do their job, and imagine what they.
Speaker 1: He didn't allow the videographer to record and nothing it seemed no. I mean, think about like, so when the police rated his hotel room, they found a bunch of drugs, you know what I'm saying. So I'm sure he was, you know, and they're doing the drugs all day, yeah, doing whatever and saying so, oh, I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that he did. He was not allowed to record, and.
Speaker 2: You're recording conversations with your lawyer, right what like it Just make it make sense, right, make it make sense? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, he would think he was going down though you could tell, oh, yeah, he knew he was. It was it was a wrap. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You would think that he this man has amassed billions of dollars self made.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You would think that you'd have more sense than to have a someone recording everything you're doing.
Speaker 1: Insane, right player, especially if that videographer was like a feeling so supposedly that one was filling in for like the main one, so like you barely noticed guy and you over.
Speaker 2: Here just just talking crazy, reckless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a lot. He's a piece of shit. He's extremely manipulative and you know, consistently on a power trip. Yeah, and he's where he should be. Although I feel like he wasn't really charged properly or whatever.
Speaker 2: Very briefly, and I don't want to get deep into it because it's very sad the whole Rob Reiner and his wife that passed away, tragically that were murdered, and it's looking like all all signs pointing to their son who had been struggling with addiction. And that's very sad. So we'll put that over here. But then we have a person that lives at the White House that decided to give his commentary alling the matter.
Speaker 1: Yes, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I so a part of me felt like when so we're talking about Trump who decided to give his two cents about who and what he thinks Rob Reiner is, yes, okay, after he was murdered, after he was murdered by his son tragically.
Speaker 3: Well, I wasn't a fan of his at all. He was a deranged person as far as Trump is concerned. He said he like he knew it was false. In fact, it's the exact opposite that I was a friend of Russia, controlled by Russia, you know, the Russia hoax. He was one of the people behind it. I think he heard himself in career wise, he became like a deranged person Trump derangement syndrome. So I was not a fan of Rob Reiner at all in any way, shape or form. I thought he was very bad for our country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my thoughts as I'm reading what he tweeted was is he just doing this for a reaction, because there's no way that you really feel the way that you have said. Right, Are you doing this for a reaction? Are you doing this for like clickbait? Are you doing this for? People could be like, oh my god, and then they'll forget about it, like why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Right? Why are you even commenting?
Speaker 2: Why are you saying anything if you can't say.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sorry, you know, thoughts and prayers to the family. Yes, is a tragedy. Why are you saying anything?
Speaker 2: Why are you saying so? Do we think it's for let's forget about Epstein?
Speaker 1: No, I think he is mentally deranged, Like I really do. Well.
Speaker 2: I then, okay, my second thought, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's I think that's a sign of a narcissist, Like this man was murdered and Trump made his murder about him about him, yes, you know, and took that opportunity. I think he's mentally deranged. I think he does have dementia. Yes, I think he's not in his right mind.
Speaker 2: I did feel like it was a dementia allegedly by no means, is anybody at the White house going to cop to him having dementia, right, So that's allegedly yeah, and he gonna act like he's fine till the day he drops dead. Yes, but it was very dementia esque in my mind.
Speaker 1: But it's also on brand for him him. You know, he's always been he's always had a very low moral compass. So he's always said things, really not had a lot of compassionate in a lot of cases when people have you know, suffered whatever losses or you know, tragedies or anything. And so he's not a compassionate person. But then I think if there is dementia going on, it's just making it even worse, and it's it's really affecting his his his judgment, you know. But regardless, like somebody has to say enough is enough. It's discussing and I know a lot of Republicans, some MAGA people included, have have criticized him for these comments. They don't like it, they don't support it. A lot of people have spoken up about that. But it's just what are we teaching our What are we teaching everyone? What are we teaching the people behind him? What are we teaching our kids? Like this is enough? It's it's enough. That's enough.
Speaker 2: Hopefully twenty twenty six will be better. I don't even know what that means, but hopefully it'll be better. Yeah, And we're not even a whole year in, and I feel like every day or every week, it's just something that just makes your jaw drop and you're like when it like where's the bottom?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: No, I felt like we hit it, but that was like whoa R? And again he needs he double down. He doubled down on it, and he needs to deflect from Epstein. But I'm a leading.
Speaker 1: And that too. Yes, And which apparently I didn't know there's a deadline for them to release the files. It's within like a few days. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No, So if they don't release it, then they can't release it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So there's like, let me see deadline to release Epstein files. The key deadline for releasing Jeffrey Epstein related files is December nineteenth, set by the Epstein Files Transparency Act, forcing the government to release documents not withheld for specific legal reasons like national security blah blah blah blah. So there's a deadline, But what happens if you get to the deadline and they still don't release it. Tild Epstein files deadline Friday, what do you is required to release and what could be withheld?
Speaker 2: But I don't actually even need to see any of these files. I already know what it is, right, I already know it's freaking horrible. Nothing in the files is gonna make me be like, oh yeah, this is it. This really makes me think this dude is a piece of shit, right, Like now, I'm already there, already there.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've been there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I know it's like, you know, with a lot of people watch for entertainment and they don't want us talk about politics. This is not politics. We're just talking about a piece of shit. Yeah, human being. We're not talking about politics. I'm not talking about the Affordable Care Act. I'm not talking about Congress and CIA. I'm talking about a piece of shit that is leading our country. That is ridiculous and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: Moving on, we want to give congratulations to the Breakfast Club because you know, we love everyone over there who will exclusively publish video episodes on Netflix. So gone, Charlamagne, that's Envy and Jess and Lauren, y'all, are doing y'all thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's awesome, And it's so funny because I saw like rumors that I don't know, Oh, it was some some rumors like Trump was going to force Charlemagne out because like how he did to Jimmy Kimmel. Yes, and Charlotmagne was going to be gone because he's outspoken.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, no, clearly Charlemagne is fine. He's he's doing big things. And this is with iHeartMedia and there's other podcast It was like a litis. Yeah, it was a bunch of them. I don't have the I don't have the rest of them, and.
Speaker 1: But I love that. And my brother in law shout out to Jermaine. He texted me he was like, are y'all going to Netflix? And I was like, yeah, no, you know, we haven't. We haven't been invite but we would love to.
Speaker 2: We would love to.
Speaker 1: We would love to.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'd love the invitation. Yes, we will show up and show up. So we gotta step our game up.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I have no problems with that.
Speaker 2: Yes, but but super excited for just the future of podcasting, you know, and just where it's going. Yeah, we've been doing this, what it's our five years.
Speaker 1: We're is this our sixth season?
Speaker 2: It's our sixth season, but it's been like five five or seas.
Speaker 1: We started in twenty It'll be five full years in May twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I didn't I didn't think that podcasting would get to where it is it's going, right, Yeah, I didn't see the future of it.
Speaker 1: I just was like, Rob, let's get together, let's talk. But I wonder what it will do for so if you so, if this is, if this is going to be a wave, if more will be going to Netflix, Like, what will it do to the audio only portion of podcasting?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because iHeart has the audio only and so it's well all because.
Speaker 1: A lot guess who listen are only listening to it to the audio. I mean, I guess it'll still exist because I feel like a lot of people who listen to us, they listen to us while they're driving, while they're you know walking, yeah, or while they're working out, and so you know the video portion is not for them. So I guess we can they can both thrive. I just I just I just don't want the move to Netflix to start hurting the audio portion. Yeah, audio only person.
Speaker 2: I don't. I doubt that. I doubt that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because some people have some people like audio books. Yeah, and then some people are readers, right yeah. Okay, I wanted to before the holidays, I wanted to talk about these beautyful I'm gonna say it again, beautiful new Christmas trees.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: I saw that Jada Pinka did one, and then this is this. I can't find her the post that she did. And then this is one that's similar. This is a oh, this is a it's like it's velvet. Oh, Jada is red, Okay, so it's hers, just red velvet. But this is very similar to it. But this is like a chocolate looking color. So are there like no, so are there no leaves on it? No branches?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, there's nothing you can't put you there's no ornaments on the tree. It's just like draped in a velvet obviously fabric, and it's gorgeous to me.
Speaker 1: That's a genius idea. I mean, it's so it's it's different, it's unique, and it's probably super simple. I mean, so I guess this tree right here, is there other traditional traditional one, so freaking pretty. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: You've seen this, I've seen two of these. Okay, yeah, I've seen two of these thus far, two different colors. And and then you know, people really get into because I know the Kardashians get into. Speaking of the Kardashians, Chloe sent me a little perfume. Her perfume came out and it smells good. I'm a perfume girl. Listen, I mix going back to the gaze, so I you know, I mixed per so I might have like three on mixed at one time. Yea. So one of them came up to me, and I shouldn't call them the gates because that's not right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I always think about Auntie Andy Cohen. I'm sorry, but because I don't want to generalized people. But one of the people that was at the gay wedding wedding who is gay, came up to me. He was like, just so, oh my gosh, you smell amazing. I said, oh, thanks, I have I got mixed a couple of stuff. He said, what what exactly? Tell me everything.
Speaker 1: Run down?
Speaker 2: And actually was four that night. I had to run down all four of the different perfumes I had mixed together because he was not leaving my side.
Speaker 1: Until you decide what to mix.
Speaker 2: Well, I have like its family kind of, it's a science to it. So I have like the ones I have, like I don't know, fifty bottles of perfume. But then there's some that just I know work together. Okay, so I picked from those, which could be about ten of them.
Speaker 1: That went together.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, wow, So I've had a Chloe to that anyway, which smells Chloe's. Chloe did a good job. Okay, but let's get back to the Kardashians really quickly. I know that they do which I think is unique to like if you have a bunch of money and you spend in a bunch of money, like ye, stay to your theme, right, and they wrap their presence in you know, the same wrapping paper like that's theme related to their life, right, Like so Kim's is like paper the color of her house, which is all the colors of her car and her plane. So I think that's so unique. Yeah, yeah, I'm down. I'm down with that. Chris Is, I think was like a bunch of little pictures of.
Speaker 1: Her oh really on paper? Okay, Yeah, that's cute. But so they there they are. I find that they are very detail oriented people, yes, and so they everything is like meticulously on theme, planned and even to the point like how they organize their homes and stuff like, yeah, yeah, it's very nice. I mean it's nothing ever think of getting like custom wrapping papers.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't neither, write, I wouldn't neither. But I'm not mad at it. I think it's there's organization to it which I can appreciate. Yeah, speaking to Kardashians, did you know that before Robert Kardashian dated Chris Jenner, okay, he was dating Priscilla Presley. No, yes, I read this little article and they were very much together and very much into each other. But Elvis was still alive, and Priscilla was like anytime Robert would stay over, like, Priscilla was like scared that like when Elvis called, she wanted to act like nobody was in the house, Like she wanted to like, you know, act like she's like just homewaight right in the call. That was a problem, clearly, Okay, but can you imagine if Robert and Priscilla got married Kim, Chloe, Chris, all them, they wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't be here, what they wouldn't be here? So should we blame this.
Speaker 2: Several decades of k on Priscilla Press or on Elvis Presley because she was worried about blame it on Elvis?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: I think we should blame this on Elvis. Yes, he I mean he was cock blocking, cock blocking, he was. So Now we have the card that we have all of the Kardashians, yes, that have, and all of their lives and all of their stories. Yes, but you just never know what's going to happen in life.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, no, right, that's so true. Like one little different move, Like you know when you meet someone like okay, you might have met them, but like what if you turn left that day instead of right, Yes, you wouldn't have met that person. You want a metrosulmate or whatever. Speaking again about the Kardashians, did you see so Paul Pierce, who's a former NBA players, like of All Hall of Famer or whatever. He has a podcast and he is always saying something crazy out of his mouth. But he did say something that I agree with, and I think I've actually said this. He said he thinks he blames Kim Kardashian on like the way a lot of women look today. I agreed, yes, but the way he said, I can't remember what he's great in, but it was, and I believe I've said that before, and so when he said that, I was like, Okay, good, I'm not the only one, only one that feels a way. And to hear it from a man's perspective, totally, it totally drives it home because you know, they're the ones that I feel like women we look in the mirror and we see something different, like we don't really a lot of times see our natural beauty, But men, I think appreciate women's natural beauty and they consistently tell us they appreciate our natural beauty. Yeah, but when you know someone like Paul Pierce is like, yeah, I blame all the way these women look these days on Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, but I mean, don't get me wrong, Kim is beautiful, right, but she had to be big BBLA. But now I don't think I think she had taken out or now I don't think a butt' is that bigger. And I don't know it's anyway the bbl's over, or it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not as much of a trend, or it's it seems people are scaling back.
Speaker 2: It seems totally Yes, but I think that's all Kim generated, right, I think, yeah, her whole look, her whole aesthetic, all of it. Yeah, very much. So you go down to Miami, everybody looks the same.
Speaker 1: Everyone looks like him. Yeah. So because it's weird because I don't remember a time like before Kim Kardashian was famous. I don't remember everyone looking like that, do you know what I mean? Like, was not that the aesthetic that Kim and the Kardashians have, It didn't exist, And now it's like everybody looks like Kim Kardashian. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't get me wrong, She's beautiful, but like, let Kim be Kim, right, Yeah, like you know, you might look really good as how I brought.
Speaker 1: You here, right exactly.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I digress.
Speaker 1: I saw the funniest thing the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. Yes, I just saw clips. I don't have all the context, but I was cracking up. So apparently Brittany and Angie on Real Housewives of Salt Lake City had some type of you know, I don't know, back and forth, back and forth. And I guess this was the previous season Angie told her she had high body count hair. So that turned into like a thing where people like loved Angie saying that had high body count hair. What does that look like? I guess it's like friz like think of like the old like rock and roll heavy metal girls that, like, you know, their hair was all like frizzy hair. Yeah, okay, so she had high body count hair.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it. That's that's a read, right, that's a read.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So on this season, Brittany, somehow it's revealed Brittany trademarked high body count hair. Okay, although Angie is the one that said it.
Speaker 2: Love that right now, that's how you get a bit bag. Now, I'm ana trademark what you said about me? That reminds me of non motherfucking factor? Do you remember that? Yes, that was Evely tambling. But but did she but Evily, I mean, who trademarked it?
Speaker 1: No one, but I reminded.
Speaker 2: But I think Tammy started using it or something like Tammy took away the power from oh because it was al Evelyn who said it. But I think Tammy did something that like took away to power.
Speaker 1: Right. No, but also now I'm now that we're talking about this. Remember Deborah Ashley's friend. It's called Eddie, Happy Eddie, and.
Speaker 2: Now he has a whole business. He trademarked happy ed Yes, yeah, I'm not mad at it, right, yeah, go Eddie.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like the you know, you you use your words against someone and they take your words and trademarket.
Speaker 1: I was cracking up. She got her. I love that's so.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good. I love it. Okay. So in Japan, I want to show you this. They have this black apple. You know, I'm into apples. I would eat an apple apple. I would eat an apple every day. But really, and I used to what kind do you have a? I don't really have I like the Honey Cris, but I don't really have a I don't like the orange ones. They have to I don't like the Gala or not the not orange, that's it orange green. I'm not the green ones. No, no green ones, No, they're too sour. I like the Honey Cris.
Speaker 1: I only like pink Ladies.
Speaker 2: I like Pink Lady but some of them make me violently sick. What. Yeah, that's happened to me three times. Some apples H like, okay, so obviously you washed the apple before you, but some of them have like something like either a pesticide or something in it, and I've gotten like it's horribly sick. Wow, yeah, it's And the first time it happened to me, I was like, oh, dad, I guess I eat some bad fish or something. Right, No, it was the apple. And so the second time I was like trying to connect the dots. I was like, it might be the apples, but I still didn't believe it, so I kept eating eating apples.
Speaker 1: That third dog.
Speaker 2: Did me in.
Speaker 1: I said, Oh, it's them damn apples. So do you so have you pulled back from eating apples?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't eat apples anymore. Oh yeah, totally. It's funny because one day I was sick and like Ashley peeped it before I did.
Speaker 1: She was like, did you eat an apple? And I was like I did. She was like, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: So yeah, actually I actually don't miss a beat. Okay, anyway, there's black diamond apples. Okay, they're the rare apple with a jet black hue. So the apple is totally black on the outside, and its tastes sweeter than honey, and its crispiness is unmatched, they say, And you can only find them in Tibet. Oh, I want to try this.
Speaker 1: Are these natural or are these some somehow genetically modified?
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: I want one? You want one?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll get I'll risk getting sick.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're going to get sick for that. No, you're definitely going to get sick for that.
Speaker 2: Would actually sick. You're throwing up in diarrhea at the same time, like real sick. And you want I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. You might not come back to us as you eat this black diamond apple. No, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think this is amazing.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's intriguing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So there's but like I need where how does it become that way?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe the soil in Tibet is rich with black diamonds and it creates black apples.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah on the outside.
Speaker 2: I was watching something on Instagram and there's a new apple out of Trader Joe's and the inside supposed to tastes like candy.
Speaker 1: I might risk that okay, but this. Have you had cotton candy grapes?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: You don't like them? Do you? I mean the kids?
Speaker 2: Carter likes them, Grace likes them. Okay, and it's dumb. I'm like, this don't taste like cotton candy, but you I think it does taste like cotton candy.
Speaker 1: And you like cotton candy, right, I love cotton candy. Yes, yeah, surprised you don't like it. I think it tastes candy.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I want to give you rules. Rich families teach their daughters. Okay, okay, and let's see whether or not I was taught this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was taught this, or I'm teaching my children.
Speaker 2: A man who can't lead himself can't lead a family, can It makes sense?
Speaker 1: Makes sense? Right?
Speaker 2: A man who is intimidated by you will try to humble you.
Speaker 1: Now that is true, that makes sense. I mean not that I was taught that, but.
Speaker 2: You aren't taught that. But we've lived that, right, Like when when he feels like he when he's when he feels insecure to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll try to humble you. I mean that hasn't happened to me, But I has happened to make it, you know what I mean, Like I see how that happens.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, So a man's got to be totally secure, I feel yeah. Okay, never confuse attention with intention.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yes, true, Okay, because he could be giving you all this attention, right, but it could be because he's giving you the intention. Okay, I'm gonna say'm gonna start over.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A man could be giving you a bunch of attention, yes, because he's feeling guilty about cheating on.
Speaker 1: You, and he's giving attention to other people as well. Yes, and it has no intention to do te thing with anyone to be committed. Yes, Okay, did we just break that shit down? Okay?
Speaker 2: Ye. If he can't provide, he'll try to control. Huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I feel like that's I think.
Speaker 2: That's I think that's some Yeah. I think that again. Men have to feel secure, and they have to feel secure also like kind of like financially in order for them to be in a good place for a relationship. Yes, yeah, okay, I think I got one more. A man who loves you will give you clarity. A man who uses you will give you confusion. Yeah, I think that's women too, right, because I do that all the time, right, because I will confuse your ass.
Speaker 1: Right, let's just just replace the word man with a person.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I when I don't have some good attentions, I will give you confusion and I'll be happy.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't play games. I just I'm very direct, and it's terrible. So my directness, I think sometimes taken for a game.
Speaker 1: And they probably your directness is probably actually more attracted, like it makes them more attractive.
Speaker 2: Right, And they be like and I'm like, no, I told you, don't call me, lose my number. And they're like, ah, yeah, Like no, I'm for real. Okay, don't build a man, You'll become his mother, not his woman.
Speaker 1: That is very true. That is very true. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So every man I've helped, this is this is the man that I was just dating. We would break up and then he would marry the next woman that he, you know, became involved with. But I have helped, I helped. I helped every man with whatever business or whatever terrible story. Why am I reading this? This is a story in my life.
Speaker 1: Right, so so to piggyback on that, so I'll, you know, I might say something to one and it's about something he needs to do, right, yeah, and be like, what stop stop trying to be my mother. I'm like, I'm not trying to be a mother, Like I'm just trying to I'm just telling you what you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then fast forward, he'll come to me and be like, oh, can you help me with such and such a such. I'd be like, I don't want to be a mother, Like no, because I'm not your mother. I don't want to be your mother.
Speaker 2: I like that, But it's kind of like there is a there, there is like a thin line or a gray area between with spouses between like Okay, I'm coming to you as your spouse, but how do you make it not feel like I'm coming I'm coming.
Speaker 1: To you as like your mother, you know what I mean? Because like, I don't know, there's I think that line overlaps a little bit. Like some things that a mother might tell you, well, your spice spouse might tell you the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, And I think it's like tone maybe yeah, maybe yeah, because if in my mind I feel like a mother's tone is different from like a wife's, right yeah, but and so are you speaking to him the way that you speak to your boys.
Speaker 1: No, oh, okay, No, it's just something. He's just some you know. They just pick and choose when they want, pick and choose when they want us to help and when they don't, when they want us to mind our business, or when they want us to.
Speaker 2: Rob and be able to be up in the business, be up in the bus changing. Okay, this is the last one. A man who doesn't fear losing you will never respect you.
Speaker 1: Now I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he's got to be scared that you're gonna walk out that door at any given minute. Yeah so yeah, true, Okay, all right, that is our end of the year relationship advice lesson sure yees, yes, yes, because twenty twenty six is coming in with a bang I think I had. Do you have any intentions for twenty twenty six? Mmmm?
Speaker 1: No, it's like snuck up on me right Yeah? Okay, so I will tell you I do need to get my ass in the gym and lift some weights. My freaking ass is so flat, my hips are gone.
Speaker 2: When have you had a big ass? I've never had a big ass, right, but so what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Flat? No, I'm telling you it's like hasn't left flat. No it's not. It's not been like flat. It's not flat. It is flat.
Speaker 2: So what happened to the meat that was there?
Speaker 1: It disappeared with the with the the gop one.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what happens you your booty, your boody.
Speaker 1: Goals were just I lost twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: Oh you have yes, go ribbing ghost. Are we done?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pretty much. I'm still I'm gonna finish it out for one more month, yeah, or I might know. Actually, I'm gonna start doing like every two weeks. Instead of taking the injection once a week, I'm gonna take it every every two weeks, okay, and then see what happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, very nice.
Speaker 1: So I lost twenty pounds, but like my no, I never had a big ass, But like I have nothing back there, nobody, you don't need nothing back there? Eh, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want like a big booty, but I need a shape. You need a little something, So yeah, I just I don't have a shape. So like my hips are gone and my little bit of an ass gone to twenty twenty six, I'm in the gym. You're getting it back lifting weights okay, or you can just eat something to make it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that, okay, So a muscle, I want to uptoned ass. I don't want a fat ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, this has nothing to do with that. So my children keep telling me that they want because I asked them what they want for Christmas, they just want money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that, right.
Speaker 1: That feels weird just to give them money.
Speaker 2: That feels like it's not Christmas, like you want them to like open gifts. And yes, I give them money all the time, like make it, make it special, I know. Yeah, but having a hard time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's what happens as they get older. It's just and then that's it's like the you know, the magic of Christmas is gone. Yeah, so Christmas should just be about little kids. I've always felt like Christmas should be about not little kids, but like it should just be about the kids. No, it should not, I think so why because isn't that what it was about? Like anyway Jesus? Yes, okay, baby Jesus. Very true.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of Baby Jesus, y'all gonna think it's crazy. But I've been watching the Chosen do you know about The Chosen. No, it's a show on Netflix. Okay, it's about Jesus and he's with his disciples and apostles and all that.
Speaker 1: And at first I started.
Speaker 2: Watching it, I was like, this is gonna be dumb because I know the Bible, I know the story of Jesus.
Speaker 1: I'm all in. Really, I'm doubt.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's it's lightweight and it's not like because you know time back then, you know things were a little gory. It's no goloriness. I absolutely love it. As a matter of fact, I recommend it.
Speaker 1: So what makes it different than what's the one that mel Gipson did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that was about the Crucifixion and all that. We haven't gotten to that. I haven't gotten to that yet, so this is maybe like I don't know how many seasons are out, but like I haven't gotten there. But it's like the Sermon on the Mount and like in the beginning when Jesus was like doing all the miracles and all that, and he was kind of like getting his crew together. So yeah, Jesus had jokes everything go it.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Jesus was amazing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I recommend it.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool.
Speaker 2: So check it, check it out, and I guess my kids are getting nothing because I'm not giving them any money.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I'm going to trick them.
Speaker 2: So on Christmas Day they're not getting any because the money is just like, uh what not a cash.
Speaker 1: I know, is out right transfer to their account. I'm gonna wait till the next day, the twenty six Well how about put it? Wrap it in a box? Huh like just wrap the money put okay, so likea cash. Yeah cash. That's so hard. And then that means I gotta go to the bank. I got time. Yeah it's not happening anywhere.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to waste time or your money getting stuff that they don't want.
Speaker 1: No, very true, very true. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll figure it out. I will definitely figure it out. But in the meantime, don't ever forget to live your life, either reasonable or shape y. Merry Christmas, Many Christmas, happy, No, not happy New Year yet, just Mary Chris, not yet. Okay, we wish you were Mary Christmas. We wish you America, WI wish you Americ Christmas. Unhappy New Year yay. Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to
Speaker 2: Your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady