Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's the voice of DJ scream line from First Class Sounds. My dog Big Bank is up in here, and this is the first episode of Big Facts. You know it is, well, we swear to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, all the truth, all the truth, the truth. What's up, Big Bank man? What's popping man? How you feeling man? It's the holiday season and everything.
Speaker 2: Man, it's up Man's history in the making.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, So what we're gonna do today is a year in review. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna hit him with the interviews and everything moving forward. But today we're gonna go back through twenty nineteen, the good, the bad, and ugly and discuss it and gets your take and my take on it. That's cool, all right? So the year started off with your patner soldier boy, right, say.
Speaker 2: Draco Man, Draco Man.
Speaker 1: Big Draco said he had the best comeback of twenty eighteen. So what happened was it was crazy because it looked like he was about to have the biggest He was doing his thing at twenty nineteen. He was coming back, put our little music, made some plays and all that social counterfeit, video game, whatever hell he had going on, right, and I think he got jammed up. So my question to you is who you think had the biggest comeback of twenty nineteen? Who was that guy or girl the biggest comeback, the biggest comeback?
Speaker 2: So they had, they had so basically had to be done fell off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't hear too much from him, but they came back, and they did. They think. I got a name in my head, but I want.
Speaker 2: To see what you're gonna say. I can't think no about it.
Speaker 1: Man, All right, I'm gonna give your name young Bird.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, hit Maker for shows, hit Maker, you good man? No, they Young Bird had a hell of a year.
Speaker 1: Make he produced everything that was on the radio.
Speaker 2: Everything everything, for real. I didn't even know, Like, I didn't even know that that was young Bird playing it that way, shouts out the young Bird hit maker. Man, bring me one of them hits over here for my boy.
Speaker 1: Man there there. So we both agree, biggest comeback of twenty nineteen is Young Bird aka hit Maker. Saluted that man, and then we fast forward a little bit. We woke up on one Sunday and the brother Nipsey Hustle was murdered in his store, in the Marathon clothing store. Man, just give us kind of your thoughts on.
Speaker 2: That, bro, I think, guess what, And I hope it's gonna sound ignorant that I think Nilson was a sacrifice for all of us from the streets. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I'm saying, hate He had to leave his family, but a lot of niggas woke up behind that nipsy shit. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm not gonna be no, well my pants down like that. You know what I'm saying, I don't give a fucking around love going along, give a fuck like and Nilson taught me some shit like this man got there, got killed while he's doing good at you know what I'm saying. So it's like that shit really be fucking with me, cause I can really see myself in that predicalam you know what I'm saying, Like that's fucked up, Like shout out to Lauren. You know what I'm saying, Lauren and the rest of his family and his kids and mom.
Speaker 1: Do you think we learned enough from it? Because sometimes I feel like, you know, unfortunate circumstances. The week of or the month of, everybody like, yeah, get it together, we're gonna do different, and then sixty days later they back on the same shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like the niggas who were borderline about the crash, did you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I feel like the older niggas, did you know what I'm saying. I see a lot of niggas moving different. You know what I'm saying, Like the streets just don't get just don't get it. When you're stuck in the street, knee deep in the streets, you don't get it. But Nipsey had made it out, you know what I'm saying, nominated for grammar. You know what I'm saying. All that before he passed, like a lot of shit was for him, Like it was right there. He about to start having the biggest years of his career, and for that to happen, it's like tragedy.
Speaker 1: Long live to the legend Nipsey Hustle. And I think this happened a little bit before that twenty one Savage the partner man, he face of a deportation threat. That's all behind them. That shit ain't over, It ain't over, talk to me, tell me something. I mean he moving around.
Speaker 2: No, Nah, he in a better position because he's moving forward now, you know what I'm saying. Like he's been bruh, been trying to get his citizens ship ship right. You know what I'm saying. It's like he came over here as a child, right, But we're gonna have him on the shoulder to talk about it. He's like he came over as a child. He it was, it was out of his hand, you know what I'm saying, Like we all been knew this ship. That's why he couldn't never pry. You know what I'm saying, fly commercially had to fly jets and ship. But we all knew that ship. But you know he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Did this thing he was able to around and.
Speaker 2: You know them broke, nigga, probably you broke. You had been gone back, you got some money, be a call we heard, yeah, And he got too many people on his side, man, Like yeah, everybody crushed behind that man. We can't lose a niggas to no ship like that.
Speaker 1: Most definitely shout out of twenty one savage. Now my brother in twenty nineteen, I feel like to get money rapping, you had to be a woman because women ran rap. Why do you think women ran rap? City girls, Shosta City Girls, Shosta Cardi, b Shotsta, Magan, the Stallion, all the dolls, the Asian, all the dolls.
Speaker 2: Man. One thing about women, man, they got super power that niggas don't got. Man, you know what I'm saying, fucked the rap. I'm just saying period like like at the end of that, tell any nigga my old later mao, G. You know what I'm saying, Like that's who I go talk to and you know what I'm saying. So it just it was just amount of time, you know what I'm saying, Like any girls going hard, like they really rapping, and all the nigga singing being really you know what I'm saying, no big facts, not not not you, no shot at, no nigga, But yeah, they really like Megan. She really rapping, man, Yeah, she really rapping, like rapping, rapping, like yeah, just shots out to all the females doing that thing, y'all keep doing.
Speaker 1: It absolutely now. Another thing as we speak of females and women, Man, there was a cucumber the homie trouble too. There was a cucumber epidemic, That's what we called it. If you wasn't rapping it was a female, then you was doing something crazy with cucumbers and all of that. Man, talk about maybe some of the moments you saw that might have blown your mind.
Speaker 2: Oh, when I first said, I seen a bit sucking on one, Like I'm like, first, when I first seen I'm like, yeah, going crazy. But you know I could participate in though shit like that because my wife, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, but.
Speaker 2: This shit a little bit interesting. Man, Troy, he took it and had a part of the goddamn Luke style Luke Skywalker style shot out of truck. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, they turned up on that ship. Though.
Speaker 1: Where were you the first time you heard Little nas X Old Town Road? And how did you feel when you first heard it? Oh?
Speaker 2: I seen it on Instagram first like somebody some kids would dancing to it. She I knew that was a hit out of the gate, but I just didn't never know who the kid was. Knew it from Atlanta or nothing, but shit, I felt like I wish I would have came up with it. The Old Town role what I can't right, how.
Speaker 1: Do you think it affected on when he came out and basically told everybody, which I'm still trying to figure out if he was telling the truth or trolling. I ain't figured it all out, but he was basically telling everybody, Hey, look I'm a homosexual. Like, do you think that hurt him? Nah?
Speaker 2: Shit, he already did what he did. He did. He don't solve more records for he done sold enough record for a lifetime, Like he ain't got to do music no more. You know what I'm saying. I respect it though, because he's standing up to his truth. You know what I'm saying. If it's true. You know what I'm saying, if he trolling is still work right, I respect it, I'm saying instead of God damn Bryan sneaking and doing that ship. You know what I'm saying. I respect it though, just.
Speaker 1: Man real like yeah, And he did more with one record than a lot of people don't did in twenty thirty years.
Speaker 2: Niggle career Man over with it like that? Ain't that boy ain't never touching no club, had performing, no club, no nothing like he too big? He too big and uh being the Ray did some real ship for the dude too, like taking up out of here. Nah, But I feel like, man, everything is accepted these days, man like, ain't no limitation on. It's best to be yourself, you know what I'm saying, Because when you when you, when you, when you're trying to be somebody else, that shit never go right because you're gonna always be depressed, knowing that the folks don't even know the real me. Lay So, dude probably just got this ship off his shoulder, ship up straight only for what y'all think. I got some money. Imp gonna tell it though, you know what I'm saying, A lot of you need to need to tell the truth and stop out the hind man in the closet sucking dick and ship.
Speaker 1: Get right, man, he man, Kelly got attacked. Kel's got attacked? Man, how you feel about the whole Kel situation. I sat down and watched Surviving R. Kelly. I'm I'm gonna keep it the butt. I couldn't make it all the way through it. Look, you know, if you've been sexually assaulted, that's a serious situation. We't want to take that lightly. It just seemed a little crazy to me. I ain't saying everybody on their line. I just feel like somebody might be lying. That ship man said he ain't do it. But do you think that everybody on there was telling the truth about them or they just jumped on the wave of yeah me too.
Speaker 2: It's a money ship. It's a money issue right now though. So it's like they don't fuck that boy up. Man, that man went on there and broke down. Man. Yeah, like that ship man, this thing should have fucked you up. Like they waited all this time till the money got low. You know what I'm saying. They could have brought that shit out. Man, when that man still had his money. He could have fought.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm saying it looked it seemed a little fishy. And then when Chappelle did the show that the comedy special, he was like, they asked me to be on there and talk about him, but I ain't never even met I don't know him.
Speaker 2: So man, you know, they they gonna do it for entertainment. But the allegations, shit, they locked up, right. Yeah, So the allegations is holding some type of facts, big facts, but it's like they should have been locked in, Nigga. So that ship though, if he been playing them kids to me, yeah, like she basically lee grown add bits on somebody what they done to me at the end of the day, y'all hold let him do that shit. Like all the women on that shit that I was looking at I looked at it too.
Speaker 1: Like take a situation sometimes where it was like, hey, mom, I'm going to hang out with R. Kelly and they should have been like, no, you can't go hang out with Arkalle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, ain't no way in here, my dollar, fintender, you've been to go hanging on R Kelly you're fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've been.
Speaker 2: Your arkiller shot right, really ship? Like, man, come on, man, like I blame a parent, Like I don't get it. Kelly he tripping though, man tripped out a nigga tripping man? That was like one of my favorite artists, bron I still.
Speaker 1: Listen Toga, So that's what I was gonna ask you next. Can you still listen to.
Speaker 2: How can you not this niggas a fucking musical genius? Man?
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear certain contented songs that will suck you up? Though?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, when they start saying God damn, when they start saying.
Speaker 1: Like the whole chocolate factory, You're not alone and all that, Like, bro, what the hell you so?
Speaker 2: You right? You singing about this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got it crazy and Kelly is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said he raped nobody, Mama somebody on what they said, or that.
Speaker 1: Somebody raping them or something something lesson going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they trying to say he got a problem, like I did not do this stuff. Killing man damn man killer was one of my favorite man man. But we don't condone that kind.
Speaker 1: Of can't condone that. Now, you know one thing he can do to reduce that time he can pull it Takashi ju.
Speaker 2: Say smook Cake even needed.
Speaker 1: Julius.
Speaker 2: We forgot about that, yeah, Juice Jo Yeah, Jesse Smoke, Jolie Smoley, Oh my goodness, playing the game trying to boost him. He don't got no vote that ship whack now ever.
Speaker 1: Since he did that over I think it's over there. It's last season right here, the last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, man, fucking them folks ship up man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how much is is R. Kelly gonna do the Takashi man? Because Takashi has snitched off thirty seven years of his times.
Speaker 2: Know somethingbody Trump or something want to hit that ship.
Speaker 1: He might know about other sexual offenders.
Speaker 2: Since he's folk don't want to hear that he's been go to prison.
Speaker 1: He going to prison.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do them like they've been trying him too many times.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do him like cos you think it's over.
Speaker 2: Takasha, just that Nigga told everybody he did he did. You see you see the statement he said in court?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what the judge told him. You are no longer famous for being a rapper. You're a famous for being a cooperator.
Speaker 2: He power this nigga, this nigga troller.
Speaker 1: Yeah so this this, this, this, this is probably the peak of this show. When he come out, the producers, the rappers, people gonna fuck with him. They gonna do music with him. Are we gonna be surprised to see some of them? Maybe our favorite artists do music with him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, I don't think. I don't think. God damn, those street artists gonna like niggas who holding their street ship. I don't think they're gonna fuck with him, but they shouldn't, but they probably will. This crazy what.
Speaker 1: Happened when he come out and go platinum, because I ain't saying that that's what I want to happen.
Speaker 2: But I know he's been to come out and be a bigger start than platinum. Yeah, he's been to go over season too. He's better get his money protected by the government. He's now a federal agent. Yeah, he can't. Niggas can't kill him or nothing.
Speaker 1: They only want witness protection though.
Speaker 2: Everywhere. Yeah, like like he he he uh, government property now, so it's like you can't even threaten that man, like real ship like Snitch had Nigga in the bad position. Really, you know what I'm saying, He got them told him win to Jim, he been do the little time he and get out all this ship still streaming crazy, you know what I'm saying. It's like.
Speaker 1: It's it looks the younger generation, right and the more suburban generation. Then the comments going hard for him, like we can't wait till you come home. I don't understand. These people are not smart. If somebody tried to kill me, he would tell you. Like I'm looking at the comments and I'm like, man, are we going into a new decade and going into it'll be.
Speaker 2: A different I feel like it'll be a different if if six nine was like all the way square trying to be all the way square and just just was doing that ship for the look, but actually cooperate part of again seeing a niggas spending money. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, you spot went to digit your time, sucker, sh just keeping my clothes. God damn. Came back like what a little but I ain't got them. We're finna get out. You been go up to smirtering. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like Shot stayed solid.
Speaker 1: Man, what smurdered was smurtered ten years though not to say they talking about thirty forty. I think it was if he didn't, if he didn't cooperate, everybody else, they handed the book out of Shot and everybody else right Shot, I was trying to get a dub at least something like that.
Speaker 2: Man, that nigga could have did it, dumb nigga, did it? Did a crime?
Speaker 1: Do the time? Absolutely that ship.
Speaker 2: I agree, you've been better off trying to I don't know, man, this ship is.
Speaker 1: Differently, it is different. I just hope I ain't turning the corner where it become a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this sh is already a thing.
Speaker 1: It's already.
Speaker 2: It's already niggas telling every day man like it is different. Bro. That's why I said, Man, fuck the streets like I'm not doing. You can't talk to me about nothing illegal. You know what I'm saying. Some weed were talking about some weeds smoking Raymond the smoke, Rayman pound the weed, the smoke. Neither other than that, Bro, I don't needgas be coming on my live and ship like o ge, who got that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Who got this? Like ship? Go to the nearest precinct thing. All the dope you want, Bro, tell the folk you want the dope right here that you're telling me? You come on my live? Who got who got? Who got what? Who got? Perkin seyds Pharmacy.
Speaker 1: Hey man, the NFL? You watch football so so shot down to water down facas ain't win.
Speaker 2: I don't watch that.
Speaker 1: The facts ain't feeling to do too much winning this year. But uh, I see how you feel about the whole Colin Kaepernick day.
Speaker 2: At first, I felt like Colin wood got there standing on some red ship. Then when they gave him that look again, try to give him a new look. And he did that. Whatever he did.
Speaker 1: He didn't go to their workout, you know.
Speaker 2: Like being real, because it's like, nigga, if you want a job or you want to be goddamn activists, what you want to do? You first year nigga mad because you ain't got no job. Now you got damn mad that they trying to give your job back. You went to a high school and got damn you ain't do it. He probably wasn't ready.
Speaker 1: He claimed that it was like they was trying to like corner him, like the paperwork was one of if he signed his paperwork, you gotta forget about everything that happened, right, And when you forget about everything that happened, what if he still don't make a team. So now you don't have no case, You don't have no nothing to stand on, right, and if you don't make a team, then hey, we gave you a shot. You see what I'm saying. So the his side of the story is that we was getting set up. But the other side of the story is we gave him, like the commissioner ship, we gave him a legitimate chance. He didn't want it. We moved on from him.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is how was set up that came out.
Speaker 1: There because it's a paperwork. They wanted him to sign something to say what a waiver saying that? All right, moving forward, all the ship from the past, the ship from the past, allegedly. I ain't see the paperwork.
Speaker 2: But went to the If you'd have went to the to that tryouts and did a a list quarterback talent, he.
Speaker 1: Would have got a jump so at least a backup job.
Speaker 2: I think he. I think they would have paid him just to ship the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Now, what happens if Colin Kaepernick walk out on a football field? Though, because the first place where he was supposed to work out, you know, there was protesters, like a lot of them, like fifty plus Like no, you know what I'm saying, So maybe God's grace. Like what happens if Colin Kaepernick walks out? Let's put him in Green Bay or something. What happens when he walks out on that field? What you mean, what happens when he woked it up like you read to play outside of the boos? He gonna get booed by several people that feel like he disrespected the flag. What happens when he walks out on that field?
Speaker 2: If he walk on that. He got to show out. You know what I'm saying, if he bro if he if he come out there and do what he's suposed to do Helen's business, they'll forget about all that ship.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, it's kind of like Chris Brown or this president.
Speaker 2: The Internet, them folks forget about that ship. Talent overrule everything, you know what I'm saying, the same way like we said, now, you can't you can't knock that the young nigga was making hits, you know what I'm saying, So he get out of jail making hits. They don't forget about this ship. They ain't forget about the young buck shit fucked up man, he fuck but buck up man.
Speaker 1: Moving the juice world, Rest in peace, juice world.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: How you feel about our culture and drug drugs, man, because we losing some people to it.
Speaker 2: But that's the way that these nigga taking the wrong ship. Man. I know she's even been taking drugs forever, So he didn't even be taking the wrong.
Speaker 1: Ship or too much of the ship.
Speaker 2: I know it's nigga taking too much of that ship. Niggas ain't dying man, and he need to getting older. He ne' gotta be taking flex pills or something. I don't know, or they they ain't ready for that ship. They probably abusing. But the way they say, they say home took some pills.
Speaker 1: Which they kind of I ain't hear no updates on that. Does it sound like it don't sound like the most intelligent thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I don't understand, Like what the fuck is he he holding the pills on him for anyway they have to take him whatever, Like what what does.
Speaker 1: He thinking doing? Were they swallowing the pills too or.
Speaker 2: He probably had a panic. I don't know. I don't want to, don't want to speak it right, But I don't understand that ship weird it is because it's like, what the fuck? Like this is the money. I want to take the money at all costs, you know what I'm saying. So she hell and all got there. You need to take them pills or flushy mother foret whatever, put them in the pilot pocket, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you got young ones, man? What you what you what you say? They el young ones when it comes to just a conversation about drugs across the board.
Speaker 2: Man, it depends you know what I'm saying. Like me, I I I've been so a penny opinionated so long amongst my young niggas. Man, it make these niggas like kind of resent a niggas. You know what I'm saying, Cause it's like like a dad or a mom. So it's like every time they nigga gonna have something to say. So to the ones that I feel like I can get through to, I tell 'em to niggas feel like they grown. They paying, They you know what I'm saying, They paying, They shoot side bigger than mine. I let 'em do they thing. You know what I'm saying, Like crash nigga, I can't tell you what to do. If I can't tell you what to do cause I don't wanna fuck up our relationship by I always pray that shit ain't it? Or brother, now I don't do this. Don't do that nigga go looking at that shit is hate. You know what I'm saying. My nigga always got something to say. But the nigga who wanna listen, like I got partlens that I can call them niggas. Nigga have a shit on they pay, I'll be like, Bruh, you sound like you're in your physics. Erase that shit. He erase he ain't thinking about that shit. Fuck that bruh. That what you said? That what it is like calling me when they post shit bro their picture look like with them on tripping. We've seen that shit on the internet the other day on tripping at You know what I'm saying, Like I love them kind of niggas because I'm that kind of nigga. Like before I do anything, I'm asking a home time screen what you think. You know what I'm saying, because I always want a second opinion. If you're not looking in the mirror, you're not gonna know something on your face or you're not gonna know you know what I'm saying. So I'm always like niggas putting out all these boodass songs and rap. I mean, you know what I'm saying bullshit, Like how is your potner's ling? You put out this ship? How is your people?
Speaker 1: Is that the drugs?
Speaker 2: How's your assistance? Then you put your drugs out? Take all these drugs.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, is that the drugs? Like we all been in the studio session where most of the studio sessions so geeked up that everything is fine listen, but it's not by the.
Speaker 2: Time nigga gonna solve up sol and later, so by the time that shit get the mixing and mastering and all this. Man, hey man, that shit ain't it? You gonna know?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't know what you nothing, Nah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I just think that we're in a yes man industry outside.
Speaker 2: Of everybody's scared to lose their position exactly. So if I tell you the truth, you feel like I'm a lose by position. Everybody want to hear yes. Like I heard a nigga the other day. I was with my mother and I heard a nigga the other day like he had a valid point and he's saying. I'm like, bro, why don't you speak up like that more? Like because I don't we want to go back and forth. Fuck that nigga. Nigga's gonna a real person is gonna love you more if that ship helps them.
Speaker 1: That's where the best music came from. Though, Like truth, you know what I'm saying, Like he not gonna let you make bad music. You know what I'm saying, he gonna tell you the truth. That's love exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: It's the reverse now, like everything is the opposite of what it was, Like the truth used to be love. Now the truth is hate and dick riding is the love. You know what I'm saying. Niggas feel like this saving's nigga come in here right now and got damn and we ain't all on them, bron. It takes a nigga feel like we were just we just what's up? Bro? You know what I'm saying. Nigga want you to be on their dick cloud chasing arrow. Yeah, Like, niggas feel like, man, nigga, this shit just different. Man, I can't believe it, Like this shit changed, Like what do you.
Speaker 1: Think the biggest change was? Since we was focusing on this year though, what do you think the biggest change was this year? And it can be musically, street shit whatever, like what what's something that just clicked on you? Like, man, this is different.
Speaker 2: Two minutes past this year, at the last past year, two minute, good niggas start dying and getting killed, the wrong kind of niggas that don't supposed to get killed. I started seeing that, like, ain't no way in the hell they supposed to kill him, you know what I'm saying, No way, Like I seen him living like nips.
Speaker 1: You saw him go old and gray.
Speaker 2: Like I'm already looking at your future, Bro, I'm saying you finna be with this girl forever. Like you know what I'm saying, Like like y'all goals on Instagram and shit like niggas putting goals up under yall pictures and shit like like the wrong niggas in the streets too, the wrong niggas start dying, going to prison. Like, man, this shit just start getting real to me. So the biggest difference is this shit just start getting wicked.
Speaker 1: There's no rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she start getting wicked, and goddamn, it's like a motherfucker post rest in peace to the to the person that died and then put free to kill her. Wow, the same post like Nato. Like god damn. So it's like it's so close. Everything be so close that it is like coming to the some family shit, Like you could be at a funeral crying the same till for the same person, but y'all ready to kill each other. You know what I'm saying, y'all at the funeral cry about the same person that y'all both love, but y'all ready to leave here and kill each other. Shit don't make sense, man, Like niggas ain't on their eminem shit, they on some peanuts shit. Man, Wow, you know what I'm saying. You gotta get on the eminem No peanuts, manuck that give us the man.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've been seeing a lot of lists, man, top rappers in Atlanta, top top albums and rappers of the decade. I'm gonna just throw something out there, and this is just being I was telling the homies, like, how do we get to a space as much work as Atlanta don't put in the past ten years where we get these lists that exclude people that led the whole culture, like Future and Change and Migos. Much love to everybody else that's on the list, But how do we get to this space? And how the hell do we fix it? Like? I feel like we're having money down here. We're making money, right.
Speaker 2: They making more money. They making more money than the niggas. See the thinking about it, man, The old niggas really still slick.
Speaker 1: Hey, right, Okay, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You nigga don't know how they goddamn bruh. You can't have they just like in the streets. You can't have the bricks and still be out here running the cars with us. You know what I'm saying, Yo, dope, got there to get out the way, sell the bricks, you know what I'm saying, saying the breakdown to wait or whatever. You know what I'm saying. You want to be out here and get all the money. Niggas gotta get out there on the way. So really, I feel like they trying to got there. Okay, you did do this and did this in your time, but this money the young is getting nothing different.
Speaker 1: So the money is here. But I'm just saying that. Let me just put a much respect to.
Speaker 2: All they saying. It's the lyrics. Basically, these niggas making hits, but they like I guess they mic awave hits, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they call.
Speaker 2: Future who whatever they may be your call, Oh yah yah, Yeah, you can't do it without them.
Speaker 1: So why can't we get on the list. Why can't Why Shity girls ain't nominated for a Grammar?
Speaker 2: I think I think I think they're gonna appreciate it more in twenty twenty. You know what I'm saying, Like I think they in the years because I think they're gonna appreciate it more, because all right, these same dudes breaking into movies and I see, I've just seen your niggas got damn got every endorsement. Migo got every endorsement you can think about. You got the little babies. And you know what I'm saying, the niggas they doing too much now, They're getting too big on overseas festivals. They gonna have their bringing on back. I've seen I've seen Baby get nominated for a Grammar right, him and Gama. So it's soon.
Speaker 1: So so so it's like it's like, let's take jay.
Speaker 2: Z, but them boys on the Falls area though not making them, we're making the money. That's all that.
Speaker 1: I didn't go a lot further. I just left New York. I'm money go a.
Speaker 2: Lot further to give a fuck about it.
Speaker 1: But when I see the top ten albums of the decade, and I know the impact that Dirty Sprite two had and to Change Boats had, and Migos ca the impact that it had, and the fact that they getting calls from the other people, and like I said, much love to them because they're making good ship too. It's like, are we still in this? The South? Got something to say? Andrew have to be in the struggle forever.
Speaker 2: It's gonna always be there, Bro, we got everything down here. These young niggas got damn setting a trend on the fashion. You know what I'm saying. They send a trend on a jury like from all them nagas. The name from Goddamn Pluto to Schlime Nigga, God Damn Miggo, the baby they say, the savage they sending the trends. So you know what I'm saying, Don't nobody want to get that up? You know what I'm saying. New York, Detroit, All them niggas are known for being you know what I'm saying, fly niggas now alant of niggas sending the trends. Don't nobody want to give it up? The easy man? You know what I'm saying today, retire, I guess you know what I'm saying. It's just like Jordan, he wasn't finna say that. God Damn Covid was that nigga while he was in the league.
Speaker 1: True bad for business?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cobe won finish saying le Bron with that nigga while he was in the league. You know what I'm saying, It's just how that shit goes the niggas as in the way man, get the fuck out the way man, that nigga gonna do their name.
Speaker 1: So would that being said, what's the song of twenty nineteen? What's Big banks favorite song on twenty nineteen? And what's your favorite project full project when you roll to the most?
Speaker 2: My favorite project Drake dropped in twenty nineteen. Yeah, yeah, Drake drake lands album Hard Meat Ship. But my favorite. I can't say I had no favorite.
Speaker 1: I ain't having some Walker Summer Walker had a hard proj Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like her ship though. I like her. I like her, you know what I'm saying personally like I like I just like the whole ship with her in London. I like that whole ship, Like that's a vibe. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Some big baked black just said Somemer Walker. Yeah he didn't say, no raps.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to this big bait.
Speaker 1: Listen to afro beat. You know I'm Africa. Do you listen to afro beat?
Speaker 2: I listened to R and B though, R and B like a motherfucker. Okay, like bro, it's all like that. Ship soothes my soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like rap this when I'm in the club and ship, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't like listening in my can Okay on.
Speaker 2: Listen to my balls. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it is my boss shit, I don't really want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy, That's that's crazy. Twenty twenty. Man, as we move into twenty twenty, I want a prediction from you, Like, let's look to the future a little bit. What some you think gonna happen in twenty twenty other than the self of sor you're gonna get money. I'm gonna get money that time that.
Speaker 2: But you know how when you're going shipping me on the biggest platform, Yes, start plugging all my shit about twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Something good.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty. I think we just I think, God damn, guess what twenty twenty. Guess what I believe gonna happen. And I'm gonna be a part of and hip hop. I think We're gonna unify our city.
Speaker 1: M you know, to but to the people outside of here as I travel. Yeah, you think it's like that, Yeah, it's we we it's not that we're not unified at all. Is that we're the least unified we ever been? Yeah, I feel like you know what I'm saying. So you think that.
Speaker 2: It's ups about like the streets, the up and covered rappers. I'm saying, like everybody who don't need fuck with each other stuff.
Speaker 1: Who Special Guests Alert on Big Fast Special.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 1: Y'all? Stand Money Badge just stepped in.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, cause we're probably location. Man, the money just stepped in the building. Man, y'all, what's up?
Speaker 1: Bad y'all coming to Big Fact soon. We know y'all in there cooking up, but y'all coming soon.
Speaker 2: It got a bigger read blunt rolled up the first one.
Speaker 1: This is the first one.
Speaker 3: This is history, man, look whole games ship always from from eighteen years know this is no pants are hurt, Big Fact first episode. You know what I'm saying. We just kind of trying to know what the fun for to be going on.
Speaker 2: In my family. They got their podcast on.
Speaker 3: Y'all support this ship.
Speaker 2: Anybody, let's love bags. We need that. Big Facts intro, make.
Speaker 1: Fast intro Bagna this love for real. I'm saying, put your.
Speaker 2: We do whatever you want. Do you want to We're gonna have you put up here in the other room. However nigga want to do it. It's big facts man. Yeah, we're doing However nigga wanta do it like menh a mike Ye, I ain't it ain't no mind really shoutside of my nigga, bad shoutside of my nigga. Man, Man, that nigga answer. But I love you, brove you for showing something. I like bro for sure, staying on the round you've been for they want for show. We're gonna continue to know for sure. It's just some distant love, not for show every time. Every time for show. This nigga in the bitch lit up man. I love seeing you well talk about your nigga get money.
Speaker 1: Man, Yes, you know what I'm saying. We throw out one question, man, do you feel that's the camera which one on me? Y'all feel like they're still sleeping on the South. You ain't gotta get deep because y'all gonna come back. But that's what we was talking about for y'all. All. They gonna never wake up what we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want even don't want to pass up.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, he went all the way hundred.
Speaker 2: Niggas like that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to do this decide though I feel like I don't feel like like, for example, first again with two gold players three.
Speaker 2: Three about congratulation my brother.
Speaker 3: But the thing is like you'll never sedition in the blogs, like ain't gonna see it, motherfucker like academicuadem.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna post it.
Speaker 1: Well fuck him. Then we don't funk with him, funk all.
Speaker 3: That he's gonna post it like yeah, because we're still gonna do interview with these same people.
Speaker 1: You know, it's still gonna be fucking your fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah, for sure that ain't gonna post it.
Speaker 1: But but no mother, recognition, but recognition.
Speaker 3: If you don't, I ain't gonna say so tho soul because my god, bless live. I trying to did you so just so they while you're winning so hard, it shown't be true. Bro, It's is your time, you know what I'm saying, Like you gotta shift this ship like I was just bruh, and I like, I don't know if I'm just get the conversation the bruh.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, really, it don't even matter. How did she go?
Speaker 3: What's the worst that can happen at this point?
Speaker 1: Uh, your other dreams they're not gonna come true. She bad man, give it up. But guess what a me?
Speaker 3: Congratulations?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying to the money niggas.
Speaker 2: Be so you know what I'm saying. I live a different life now, nigga. Fun what a nigga talking about? You know what I'm saying. My skin is smooth now, bitch, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You ain't ask you no more. It's up.
Speaker 2: It's up. Canning buy no recognition? Look right.
Speaker 1: You look heal youna make it if you.
Speaker 2: Keep on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fan a regular?
Speaker 2: Si't my man? Come on, man, wipe down, bitch like me back like I like you. I like you a lot.
Speaker 1: I need you like me back. So I ain't gonna get some money.
Speaker 2: Get on my loss and do my thigh.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, it's up. Dot lit up in this bitch man, big fact, it's up. Man, Like I don't mean to cut you speaking of recognition and go up.
Speaker 2: Man, don't be down to recognize you.
Speaker 1: You've been doing this ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's up though I ain't speak. Yeah, amen, Amen speak Amen, welcome. Let me get this cook. I don't mean that way.
Speaker 1: I didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Speak nigga, don't you know what I'm saying? But I recognized you, bro, was a show for show man. Man, were just talking about this ship. Man, We get what though. Sometimes you gotta let you don't. Don't get the bad though that pushing y'all. Niggas don't know through that, man, some other niggas get the fuck out of the nigga.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 2: Man, Like we just talking about God, damn, you know what I'm saying, how niggas. You know what I'm saying. Don't put niggas on listen shit, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's That's what be irritate me. It is like, you know, like top songs in a decade putting y'all may hits, you know what I'm saying, Top songs or whatever. Grammy all that ship right, and it's like, but y'all get the calls from the people that's winning the Grammys to help their music. God bless, it's all good. It's all good vibes. But can't they get their credit for you know what I'm saying, sounds that we like Atlanta always salute Mephis. Some of our sound come from y'all sound. We'll say that base you see what I'm saying, But can't we now in other places say that y'all sound is inspired by our sound, cause damn it, I don't understand y'all y'all sound is our sound. I'm just saying it. Fuck with me. It fuck with me because I'm I hold a flag for the coaches. So it's like, you know what I mean, Like like me.
Speaker 3: Personally, I would look at like I ain't like I never cared for like seals and shit like so like my labor, they they kind of like, damn you did they did these seals and I kind of got hooked on it one time. Maybe they are like, man, this sheit gonna go, ahad gonna go. So I think what it is how they based artists now that like them, don't base you off JO For example, I'm gonna be and RH I might drop, i might not see a hundred thousand unity, I might sell you know, two and thirty whatever, But the thing you know, I'm probably more successful than they got there sitting in a hundred fact. So it's like now nowadays the label that now don't look at you and be like, oh, he's a superstar, he can go far.
Speaker 1: I see the potential. They look at it like you worth your f first we playing seals.
Speaker 3: Now a point, it's like, now, our artists, if you kind of like worth what you said in the first week, how before you go clall them?
Speaker 1: They sure right that ain't gonna kill me for the first week if we want the first week's instant ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was like that, and and and nine times out of ten the artists, I ain't gonna ain't gonna sell them unities like that.
Speaker 2: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be harder for down South anyway, cause they already hate been doing it. But it was like, it's kind of like mine, y'all know a stros y'all know what would have took to your heirs. You know what he gonna take for us to get where he is or what she is. Understand that ship and recognize what we're doing, because I'm what we're gonna be there, get their plas or somewer with the proper respect is if you recognize and you are you showing the love and support. You know what I'm saying, Like, hey, he's doing it many look post me. I don't before I see a tenth post my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Nigga, I dropped Nigga drop. I could have been in the hood dropping niggas and I'm dropping abba. That's a motherfucker not real ship, Nigga. This is accomplishment, no show for sure.
Speaker 3: Then they use our black courts and ship like I ain't gonna just say black sit down South because you got all talking people down South. White black nigga sweat it come from her. So they use our cause like they're taking nigga bruh. Hey you want to put the put our artists with you, but they might be the twenty third of the money.
Speaker 1: He took me around right right the coach sign all to take out.
Speaker 2: Yeah left for nigga.
Speaker 1: Gram like that. Yeah, yeah, we lock it down.
Speaker 2: It's king out everything.
Speaker 1: But it's it's fucked up cause they do us to keep this ship going. But it's like, that's know what I'm saying, That's know what I'm saying. It's all love them.
Speaker 2: Look nigga dry Niggas signed up for the bag though that while telling the stream, really, man, we signed up for the bag all the other ship, man, they're gonna give a fun.
Speaker 1: Really look at it.
Speaker 3: I'm over talking something deep.
Speaker 1: He signed up for the bag. Over talking hot.
Speaker 3: I got we got big black Man stream, why you know me?
Speaker 1: Now, we just had an envy said, I ain't know ing, I ain't know.
Speaker 2: You know, but we tried up.
Speaker 3: Bro, you see you see real, I'm pretty sure I got, I got some songs. Roll were gone right now. It was just real ship like, ain't know, I ain't got no brain something they've been washed.
Speaker 2: Going on, rolled up, roll up the.
Speaker 1: Big fast man, big man. We appreciate y'all man, youngster money bag coming to big Fat Songs, giving up to.
Speaker 2: All yall niggas. Bro, real ship, I love y'all nigga. Now we gotta sit down one time. Real you are your smart nigga too, Bro. Yeah, I'm already really.
Speaker 1: Say salute the money bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah we already there, man, We already going and living.
Speaker 1: There for show for show, for shure, We're gonna have no can't help it. Man. We were around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're around it.
Speaker 1: Were around it and we're gonna wrap up, man, I want I want you to let everybody know what you got going on. Man. Definitely the Ship show. You know what I'm saying, How this biggest show on Earth, greatest show on Earth. Man, tell them a little bit about that. And you got a concert coming to right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, we're gonna we're just gonna get awa those Okay about Big Fan right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, cross promotion the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But ship at the end of the day, they see it. Yeah ship, sure, Okay, live this ship, you know what. Yeah, let's get these Big Facts off the ground. Mike, all right, that's know what I'm saying. Legendary already. Stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't got nothing approved, nothing to prove of us, nothing to prove.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Like we're going up, man, Big Fan, We're just gonna be chopping ship. This is our first one, you know what I'm saying. We try to bring you out some ship that y'all might fuck with.
Speaker 1: But tune in, man, tune in, man. We got the next episode coming soon. We're not bullshit. We heiting y' all over it. We got the social media Big Facts Show, Big Fact Show, Instagram, Twitter, all that Big Fact show follows any find the words my brother.
Speaker 2: Nah, send me to Instagram.
Speaker 1: So I just got got me right man, I just got done today.
Speaker 2: That is my bio. Yeah, absolutely no real love to everybody man, Peter Love.
Speaker 1: There is DJ screen, Big bank Man, Big Facts line for first class sounds. When we swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, if we else swear