Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: I think that it's very important to keep abreast of political actions domestically and abroad. So we know that China in the last couple of days has expressed extreme aggression on Taiwan. They are conducting military drills off the shore of Taiwan quote unquote to serve as a steer warning. They have plans in place that they have you know, missiles that could strike the capital city. They haven't launched them, but they kind of like like just you know, announced the prototype of what potentially could happen if that did take place. For anybody is not aware, Uh, the China Taiwan issue has been going on for a while. Taiwan, uh looks at themselves as an independent state. China looks at it as a territory of China in a part of China, being at as part of China. They look at it like they have rights to everything that's inside of it. And Taiwan looks at themselves as independent and the US is an ally to Taiwan in this situation. Taiwan is also home of Taiwan Semiconductor, which you talked about TSM, which is one of the most prominent chip companies in the world. So this goes on to a long list of different things. And you know, I'm one of these people where I don't really like to watch too many conspiracy theorists because a lot of conspiracy theorists, they don't really have any information to back up their conspiracies. But some of this stuff is actually real. So when you look at China and you say, okay, TikTok, right, we know that it's been established that there's a different algorithm in China as opposed to America. America is pushed for young people for dances and you know, a bunch like what you're eating and a bunch of nonsense. And in China the number one thing is science, math, and engineering. The number one occupation that in America want to be as content creators, and the number one occupation of children in China want to be as engineers. Now you look at you know, their aggressive nature when it comes to Taiwan, which is one of the most technologically advanced countries on Earth, which one of the largest chip makers on earth also and you start to see things and they say, okay, well, every is this a coincidence? Is it a coincidence or is it a strategic plan? The strategic plan to go about it in a in a not traditional way of you know, having fighter jets outside your front door, but you know, strategically taking over the technology, dumbing down your opponent, so they don't even really lives was actually happening. And over the course it's a long game. Over the course of twenty thirty years, you have become extremely superior in your education, in your technology, and now you really can't fight it. You know, the new wars will be fought on the internet as opposed being bought on the ground. This is why cybersecurity is one of the biggest things that anybody should invest in or seek a career in. So it's it's it's a new way. And even when you look at the different biological warfare as well, the wars of the next hundred years will be fought differently than the wars of the last four thousand years. So yeah, all of this, all of this is interesting. You have to be aware of what's happening outside of the country because eventually it will affect you.
Speaker 5: And just to what you're saying, it's like that strategic move that happens between China and Taiwan. It makes sense why you see a TSM making factories in the United States, right, So when they they're going to spend one hundred billion dollars to build factories in Arizona, it makes sense right, because if they have a factory here, then if anything happens there, they still know that cover protection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have some protection.
Speaker 5: And it's also why you start seeing companies and we spoke about this two years ago, like global boundaries that are creating their own factories here where it's like, all right, we don't have to be so reliant. When we talk about TSM, we're talking about fifty percent of the world semiconductors. That's a I mean, that's a pretty large dent inside the space. And so you try to become less dependent on the space in the event of some type of.
Speaker 4: Oh but by the way, by the way, ladies and gentlemen, nothing in this world is free. So you're not dependent on one person. You're depending on another person. That's how life works. So America is not their ally because they're just the greatest nation in the world and they want to just be friendly people. Everybody has an agenda. So it's like, Okay, you're valuable, we need we can't lose you to China. Come to America. It's not they're not inviting countries. They're not inviting a lot of other countries to come to America. They're not giving a lot of other countries arms.
Speaker 5: Is that that's the value of like like add value, what value do you have? Your value outweighs the value of this other country. Your value is the way like what we're going to need for Yeah, have some incentives, bring the factories here, bring jobs here.
Speaker 6: Right, at some point we have to have action, yeah, right, rather that as an ally versus an enemy. But at some point we have to have a discussion about when will America stop doing business with our enemies. To the TikTok point, they've adjusted even in that strategy where like one of the main pages on TikTok now is a science technology engineer in the math page. So everyone had a big outcry about that. They quickly adjusted in the most recent update, I think that China between twenty twenty four and twenty twenty six will invade Taiwan. And we gotta ask you guys a question. Have you guys ever put on clothes to go play basketball, took a ball to the gym and never actually played in the game. No, So with this drill, Russia had these same kind of tests outside of Ukraine, and then what happened all at war? If China is beginning to test their arms in Taiwan. It is for a reason, it is to not exercise some insecurity that they have. And this is like TSM is like the equivalent of Lebron James. Whoever gets this asset is going to control the future for the next thirty years. And we are so stretched then between bad leadership, all the wars we've had, being stretched geopolitically, we can't lose this. But I think after the next election, we're going to see China make a book big push to gain this asset, and I think we're going to see a lot of American companies start to bow down and cower to China to want to save themselves and being destroyed.
Speaker 3: Well, see, it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna come true, just like the Elon took us ask to China to build a megapact thing. I'm telling you guys, just listen.
Speaker 4: And then also, sometimes people sometimes countries do do drills and nothing ever happens. That's historic as a precedent for that. North Korea has been doing drills outside of South Korea for years and they have never done anything. So sometimes yeah, well I'm just saying there's a precedent for it, so not to say that Obviously there's a big difference between nor Korea and China, but there is there is a precedent for attimidation political plays. There's different things that strategically go into place. Sometimes where you're not you don't necessarily have the intent of attacking, but it's like, okay, if you fear me now, you're going to give up something, or you might surrender early, or I might get concessions from America because they're scared or different, or NATO might come in. So you know, it's a very strategic play that goes in a play with these military games. And sometimes this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 7: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 8: Earners.
Speaker 5: What's Up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland.
Speaker 4: Security means full out aggression. Sometimes it's just a pump fake yeah, and what is that done?
Speaker 5: I mean, when there's uncertainty like that just looking at the stock and self. So I know most people are thinking like should I invest in that? Well, risky geopolitical situations lead to volatile stocks, and so there's something that happened with TSM and probably went under those of most people. But if you look at what Berkshire Hathaway did in February, they sold eight million shares of TSM, and so that's one of those things when when we.
Speaker 3: Talk about watch what the money is doing.
Speaker 5: If they sold eight million, right, there's something like Warren Buffer we always talk about one of the greatest.
Speaker 3: Presents of all time. Obviously Charlie as well been wrong.
Speaker 5: If they sold eight million in February and we're still we're talking about this in April, there's something that they saw as well.
Speaker 8: It's a reason why there make it move like a year two years head, you know, And that's why they're good and most people don't see it because it's not instant, right, you don't really see the ripple effect until a year later, two years later, maybe three years and they say, oh, because they have really good risk management, I understand. Mean, even if the probability is high, it's not worth holding on, right, And the probability is extremely high right now, and so I feel like as like you know, and that goes into many wars and you say it's something pivotal, reshot when you're talking about going to war with a country, because wars look different. Most people don't know when we're at war, right, and how you would attack a nation from a different standpoint than a hot war with m O and guns and missiles and strikes. No, So now we're looking at attacking the citizens, right, especially utilizing technology, because you talked about dumbing people down, demoralizing the citizens, so they don't have that same pride, right, Like when you look over at China and you think about as military, you think or North Korea, you think about a military class that is completely in love with their country, for their country, completely militaristic, strict, family oriented like they have used to be, right, how we used to be. So when you look at old America patriotism, right, the propaganda that used to be spread in America, as far as what are the American values and ideas? Right now in America we have a war values, right, We have a war of ideas, and so America doesn't currently have a strict identity right. As far as other countries, when you would name them America, it has you know, infighting going on, and they have civil moral wars that's going on, Like come on, now, they're going after their own president, right or.
Speaker 4: President interject on that. When was America like that? America always had in fightings. I remember in Vietnam when half of the people were strung out in heroin the other half, like Muhammad Ali, refused to go. They said, we're not fighting. America was never just one single nation where everybody just pledged legiance to the flag.
Speaker 6: Nineteen forty through nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 4: You could say that, But then there's even as important league a lot of when a lot of the soldiers defected it and they went to France and they never came back because they said that the way that they got treated in Europe was way better thany would get treated in America. So there was always a disconnect in the armed services. Black people always black people are always unproportionately still to this day, make up a higher number in armed services than what they are in the population. And there was always disinfringement. These other countries don't have that. These other countries, it's just Chinese people that serve it in the armed forces North. So we can't just say that because there's never been a thing where all American soldiers just pledged allegiance and they always felt we had to drinks.
Speaker 8: But America has that identity of what America is right black people. Of course, you know, from the civil rights eras to the nationalist movements that we've had in America. The single thing that black people have more than any other people on the planet Earth is we are the greatest fighters and advancers of social causes and justice.
Speaker 6: Absolutely right.
Speaker 8: We fight for freedom, justice, inequality more than any other people. We've advanced to fight more than any other people in any other history in time right from our flight locally, it creates global ripple effect. But there were certain traditions and values that were the idea of America. America was one big Bible belt, if you will, in a way that it projected itself to the rest of the world. America is waning on this influence heavily because people don't want to be Americans no more. Right, and so that identity of conservatism in America and traditional Christian moral values has disappeared, and it's been a completely deconstruct of what the core values and identity of what America was projecting as its propaganda. Now that's no longer there. America tries to go to other countries and pushes its ideas, and now they're getting to fight back because people saying, we don't want to be like America.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: We see that more prominent in African countries than any other thing. Malcolm X was so dangerous because he exposed America when America was trying to project the other nations about what they should do, and it made it seem like they had their own thing right together. And Malcolm X went to these nations and say, no, they treat us like in this country, right, And so that was dangerous for him because he put it on a global stage talking about human rights. Today, the conversation of like it's worse, I think than any other time between Democrats and Republicans because it's not just Democrats and Republicans. You see the people right through social media fighting each other daily. We don't really know what's happening in China, right, but America's business is blasted on the forefront all the time. We people know that we don't like Biden right, because people make fun of him all the time, every chance that they get right. Even though they're trying to arrest down on Trump, Mike Tyson is taking pictures with him ringside, right, So.
Speaker 3: And another I would never let that happen.
Speaker 8: Ever, they wouldn't even think about that, you know what I'm saying. So like, America is seen weak right now on the global stage, and then when you talk about TikTok and social media, America is the most self degrading society when it comes to the way that we present ourselves. Shout out to Black China. And I feel like there's going to be a great natural movement that comes about because you know, cycles and trends run out right where there was the whole let me get a body for a bag, right, and some people start looking like body bags, and now right they want to bring life back to themselves. And so she got rid of the injections, got rid of the lips, got rid of the breast, got rid of the glutes. You feel me, And now she's going back to herself. And I think that that's going to be a movement when people are saying, I want to be natural in a world that's more artificial right, and we're going in it's a fight in a war between what's natural and artificial, and people are rewriting what's natural and what's artificial.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 8: This is the most shameless generation of any time on the history of the planet, because the moment you try to hold somebody accountable to a standard, they say, don't shame. So the ideas of freedom and liberation have been turned consequently to these new agendas and ideas that people push to say that no, you can do whatever you want to do as if it has no consequence, and that's not good for a country because the country needs to be strengthened by citizens. Those citizens need to be intellectual to join the fight that's going on.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: But when you got a dumbed down society right, not only are there easier to control for you, but it's harder for you to win a war against the society that's smarter than yours. My graduates from my school being force back drop bag drop Mike drot Backdropt.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.