Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data. Let's take a look at some stocks in the move today.
Speaker 2: There's Alexis Christoffers. Actually, they're one of the stocks I'm looking at. So let's start with Coca Cola down four percent right now, Earnings per share fifty eight cents, slightly above estimates. But here's really what's getting tripping up investors today. Annual sales out look coming in at the lower end of the range. Look, Coke and all of the beverage giants are struggling with a change in consumer habits. They're stepping away from the sugary drinks and especially the younger folks.
Speaker 1: Later.
Speaker 2: The water thing seems to be a bright spot for a lot of these companies, including Coke. Last quarter, they have an incoming CEO, Enrique Braun So he's got his work cutout for him. They're widening their portfolio. Zero sugar, sodas right spot for these companies. Fourteen percent Coke. What's it is that?
Speaker 1: The Coke zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty erough. So that's yeah, I've had it. We have tang zero here, folks, they would love the right orange in the studios. So Tito's and zero. I also get a by accident. I'm like, I can't tell the difference. It's good. Really, you can't tell the difference. Well, that's pretty good. So look at this coke is up twenty one was up twenty one percent year to date. We'll see what happens now once the market opens. But it was outperforming PepsiCo last year. Stock was hired, did better than PepsiCo last year. But I don't know. I'm a Seltzer person myself. I don't do Seltzer. It's like a Manhattan you know. I do like Seltzer, and it cannot be flavored very specific. All right, let's move more music. Spotify up ten percent today. All right, this is the world's biggest streaming service. It added thirty eight million users last quarter. That is a record high. Now it's got seven hundred and fifty one million. It's got this thing called wrapp Did you know about this? No, I'm not even a subscribe out of spot really. Yeah, all right, A serious sex me a little cred a little bit. No, No, it does it does You're good Pandora because they own Pandora. Okay, anyway, so wrapped, Let's users share their favorite artists and songs on social media, so that helped them out last night. It also or last year last quarter it launched an enhanced free tier around the world as well, which contributed to growth. You threw me off with it not being on Spotify. Does Bad Bene make a lot of money from Spotify? No? You know what the you know where they make their money from is the touring and probably I don't think they get paid for the super Bowl, believe it or not. Yeah, I don't think. I don't because serious, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they pay for the show, the NFL and what have you. But it's all the you know, the press that you get. And do you like title?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Don't you? Title sounds much better? Way better fidelity, high fidelity audio. I keep going back to Apple Music and Spotify. Yeah it's niche right, So okay, but so Spotify is like the top one right now. Okay, last stock I've got for you. What did I bring? Oh? Yes, Harley Davison. Yeah, the ticker symbol hog. This stock has been going through it as well, and once again you've got people not wanting to buy these premium bikes from the company, and they're dealing with tariffs from the Trump administration. They've got a new CEO. He came in in October already stars he's got a lot of excess motorcycle inventory he's got to try to get out of there. Also, Ford's CEO, Jim Farley. By the way, this was sort of stuffed in the press relief press release. He's stepping down from the Harley board. Really, I don't really know what that means. Miller went all the way down to Virginia somewhere to buy his Harley Davidson and then you drive it all the way back. Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did he do with his I don't know, hopefully not as a cowbolay. I keep saying, you're a little old for this, my friend. But he's he's out there, he's got his motorcycles, including is Harley Davidson now So he's happy? Yeah? So is down ten percent Harley Davidson today down twenty two percent over the passers, So they could use some good fundament. This was more my speedy, that's my speed, please ye here you go through the street. That's got as Harley Davidson. I've got my vestment.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how we roll.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.