Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Can you believe We're this deep into the NFL season? We gotta make every second count. With DraftKings Sportsbook, you can make the most out of every game day. Bet on your favorite teams for a shot at winning big bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting five on any matchup.
Speaker 1: Get in on the action with Draft.
Speaker 2: Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Download the app now use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting just five books on the NFL. Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with code Shannon.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for proper gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash sportsbook for details in statespecific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports Uh he's your favorite number eighty five. I am Shannon Sharp. He's number eighty five of your favorite number eighty five. Cincinnati Bengal legend Yan chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and thank you for getting us to over three hundred thousands of subs. Subscriber to we had three oh six to be exact. Remember, oh Joe, we said, if they had gotten us there on Thursday, get us to three hundred, we were gonna give a have a giveaway tonight. Well we didn't get that number on Thursday. We reached that number tonight, So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna give you guys a chance to run it back. Get us to three fifty by next Monday, three fifty by next Monday. Oh, Jo, We're gonna do it big. I'm gonna put it. I'm going to put this out there. Yea, we're gonna do We're gonna do twenty thousand. We're gonna divide it up. So how many many times twenty thousand to go into five, five hundred, going to twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: That's how many winners we're gonna have. But here is how we.
Speaker 4: Go AHEADO on running back to mistake. Wait a minute, follow me. I'm right on your hip now okay, okay, clarify what we're doing. I'm gonna give you the money right okay, because I was running that time. This type of a walk with it.
Speaker 1: Walk with me.
Speaker 2: Now, get us to three hundred and fifty thousand, three thousand, three.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty thousand by next Monday.
Speaker 2: Next Monday, you're gonna have to show proof that you had five Actually what with it?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 1: Or ten?
Speaker 2: Ash show us that you got ten so your family members and friends. Okay, take a pitch. Send it to us. How we're gonna get that on Twitter? Okay, night Cap show, send it to us on Twitter. You'll automatically be enrolled. We're going to DM you. We're gonna to DM the winners. We need to get to three fifty by next Monday, next Monday, next Monday, so it's gonna be the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Now here's the trick.
Speaker 2: Just what we're gonna do, Oh Joe, We're going tonight, we're going Monday night, We're going Thursday night, and we're going Friday night, and we're going Sunday night. So we got five episodes between now and then. So if we're three fifty by the time we end Monday Night show, we're gonna give away twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Boy. I like, I like the way you're thinking. Boy, See this is what shoes. So this is forty.
Speaker 2: So that means forty people will win five hundred dollars each forty nineteen, not fifteen, not twenty forty, because you know, O Joe, it's not I started thinking about it. Look, people have supported They've been supporting me since I joined FS one, and when when Club shay Shake came out, they supported me when I went out on my own and they supported me followed me the first take with Steven A on ESPN and when we launched this show just five weeks ago, six weeks ago, they supported us. So I didn't think it was fair to support and not give back. So we're gonna give We're gonna give back, and we're gonna give away twenty thousand, twenty twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Forty people will win five hundred dollars each.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody else doing this, Ain't nobody else doing this. This is why this will be This will go down. Is one of the greatest shows of all time.
Speaker 2: And if they do it, they go And so I just thought it would it was fair that that other people get to reap some of some of the benefits of our success. So thank you for hitting that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that light button because we're growing. So just remember I will repeat the giveaway and how you win, how you become eligible to win. We've also pinned the Shaved by Laportier link at the top of the chat. So the holidays, Thanksgiving is what four or five days away. Christmas is right around the corner. I know we have some birthday babies in late November, early December and throughout, so make sure you go get your bottle for a friend friend love one and greatly appreciates that.
Speaker 1: So let's jump into this game. Ojo.
Speaker 2: Lebroncos beat the Vikings twenty one. RUSS was twenty seven or thirty five two fifty nine, one touchdown Lebronco, who almost let this thing slip away?
Speaker 1: Kick five field goals.
Speaker 2: Josh Dobbs or the Minnesota Vikings was twenty thirty two to twenty one, one touchdown, one an exception, one fumble.
Speaker 1: What would you take away from tonight?
Speaker 4: I mean to take away from the night was obviously Josh Dobbs did everything he possibly could to win the Vikings this game. On the On the on the other end, Russell Wilson played okay football. He played okay football in times like games like tonight. Well, Courtland Sudden did. Having to save your quarterback, yeah, I call it. I call it HBO help a brother out, Yes, exactly what Cortland Sudden did multiple times. He did it last week against the Bills, and he did it again tonight and save Russell Wilson a ball that he threw.
Speaker 1: Up that was basically covered. Huh, it was basically covered, yo, But we went up.
Speaker 2: He went up and said I got this, I got you. I got you say it. That's what the number one supposed to do, Ojo. In a situation like that, I've got to have confidence that I can put the ball up and it's either it's going to be a catch or it's gonna be an incomplete. But under no circumstances can that be a turnover in that spot. I'm trusting you, Courtland Suddon. I believe in you. I believe you that you're better than the guy that I'm throwing this ball up again. So either one of two things need to happen, if a touchdown or it's an incomplete. The latter an interception cannot happen. And Courtland Sudden did a great job. Russell did a great job of putting the ball up, giving him a opportunity to make the play. But I thought Russell Wilson played really well given the circumstances. Now, yeah, you would like to see them get the ball into the end zone on some of those red zone positions, so Ojo, because remember I told you, normally, when your kick field goals, you lose ball games, and they kicked five of them. But I thought that final drive that was russ. I was not pleased with the game play that Sean Payton called in that final drive because if you think about it, Ojo, they were all checked down to Pete Ryan.
Speaker 1: But that's a good thing.
Speaker 4: They were all checked down because the defense they played back, they play it back. So that's the one thing you want to do is you want to check it down and get as many yards as you can and get out of bounds.
Speaker 2: He did a great job of not forcing it. But I thought Russ made some play, did some great great things with his legs. He took some sacks early. But at the end of the day, the reason why the Broncos won this game is because the turnovers. The turnover they won the turnover battle. They could have gotten more. Josh Dobbs put the ball on the ground a couple of times, but they were unable to come away with it.
Speaker 1: But they came away with the ones that they needed to.
Speaker 2: And like you said, in a situation like that, okay, they said, okay, we're gonna bend.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna break. Because you need a touchdown to beat us, We're gonna give you something. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Once you start giving them momentum, they getting first downs and first down now they're gonna get into a rhythm and before you know it, stay inside the twenty. And now you're like, okay, now what do we do? And there's over a minute left in the ball game. The Broncos defense did a great job of taking the ball away. But you like to see them, like I said, oh yo, you like to see them have some of those positions being get touchdowns and I don't think the game comes down to a final possession.
Speaker 1: They score a couple of touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where where you put that pressure on your quarterback and your office according that have to go down and score with a minute left one o'clock. But what I do like and what I will say about the Broncos is obviously after one and for a rocky start, Yes, after a too much less turmoil relationship between Russell Wilson and Sean Payton.
Speaker 1: They've won the last four games. Yes, they won the last four games.
Speaker 4: Russell Wilson to this point, right now, we're in week ten, Week ten, right, Yes, in week ten, Russell Wilson is sitting at eighteen tds and four interceptions on the season night. Last year, yeah, nine nineteen. Now, last year he only had sixteen tds.
Speaker 1: Total, Yes, total.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Carilla and everything, that maturation of relationship between Sean Payton and Russell Wilson is cooking to where it should be.
Speaker 1: They putting the season on it. It ain't cooked all.
Speaker 4: The way yet, they putting the season on it, and as time, as time progresses, I think we're gonna see something similar to what Drew Brees and Sean Payton had over New Orleans. It ain't gonna get there just yet, but I think by towards the end of the season they're gonna catch that momentum. Offensively, they're gonna jail together as coaching quarterback, and I think going into next year, we're gonna get to see the Russell Wilson were used to seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Jerry Judy would love to have that opportunity back. Russ hit him in the arms and he dropped that one? Did he did he drop it?
Speaker 1: Was it? Did you know DV didn't get his hand on it? No?
Speaker 2: He had he had it. I mean it got what happened, wasn't you the guy flashed it? You know how somebody get right.
Speaker 1: And you lose, You lose it for a spit second, split second.
Speaker 2: That's all it takes, and I think that's what that's what really happened. But he played well up until that game. That's what he loved to have back. The thing is is that you don't have to worry about like what could or should have would have been if Judy catches that ball, because Courtland sudden jumps up and he saved the day.
Speaker 1: And that's what you expect.
Speaker 2: Like I said, if you are true number one, the quarterback has to have confidence that he can put the ball up in most situations and it's either gonna be a catch or it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Down with one or the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, So congratulations to the Broncos. If I'm not mistaken. Oo, I think they got five nine. They got twelve turnovers in their last three games.
Speaker 1: You're playing crazy, You'll win a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Yes, you were getting ready to piggyback off what you're ready to say. When you're turning the ball over like that, obviously you want you want touchdowns out of those turnovers. But you're gonna win a lot of ball games when you're turning over turning over the ball at the rate that they are, especially in the second I consider the second half of the season, because the first half half of the season that defense was it was atrocious.
Speaker 2: Yes, it gave up a seventy piece horrible and yeah, I'm not sure what turned around in such a short, short, short amount of time.
Speaker 1: But they are playing great football defensively, they are.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I'm watching this game, Sean Payin's got open this offense up. You can't keep running the ball on infing first down. I mean now, because you get back to the line nine, second and team, it's second and ten, it's second and nine, it's second and eight.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 4: Do you think he has the confidence to put the ball in Russell Wilson's hand and say, here, take the game over. I'm gonna get I'm gona give the game to you and put it in your hands to win. No, I think you want to play conservative. Well, he's playing conservative. But you've got a quarterback that you're heavily invested in. I'm not saying that you go.
Speaker 2: You know, you throw the ball fifty yards down the field, but I'm saying you gotta be it's too generic. You know how hard it is when you run the ball on first down and you go back to the line of scrimmage, and it's second and eight, it's second and ten, it's second and twelve, because a lot of times they were getting trapped behind the line of scrimmage and they were either getting a thrown for a loss or they were barely getting back to the line of scrimmage. And so now you're putting the owners. Now you need an extra two yards just to make the first down, right, right right? I just think I just meet personally, I just think it's too tough to ask your offense time after time to overcome second and ten, second and nine, give them, Let him get some second and boards, let him be some second and.
Speaker 1: Threes in there, make it, make it manageable.
Speaker 2: Now, I can really open up the playbook, right, But when you're constantly fighting at the sticks, so behind the sticks, man, o Joe, you know how hard it is, the old teo coming that throughout the entirety of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 4: The only there are only so many play calls that you have for third and eight, third and twelve, you get hold listen, that playbook shrinks significantly.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, the Bills beat the Jets thirty two to six. Robert Sala only now is willing to beat bench Zach Wilson Ocho. Zach Wilson was seven to fifteen eighty one yards in a touchdown back up. I think his name is Tim Boyle Boil seven and fourteen an interception. And what if I preached to you, Flipper the moment we came on, I said, Mike Shanahan, he told me something in nineteen ninety five. He said eighty four, I'll never accept anything in the win. I wouldn't have lost. And what was happening. Zach Wilson was playing bad, but nobody was willing to call it out because you were winning. And now he played the exact same way. His stat line looks a lot like he did when he was winning. Now it's becoming acceptable. You know why, because you accepted it when he was winning, instead of correcting and saying, in fact, this is not good enough.
Speaker 1: Everybody say you can win with this. You see, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: You cannot consistently overcome bad quarterback play. It's just like overcoming a bad die's ared. It's very virtually impossible for you to out exercise a bad die. It's impossible down there to constantly try to overcome, and the defense played good up until a point, and then he started going three and out, three and out, three and out, turnover, turnover, turnover, and that defense finally broke and you saw Quinny Williams getting upset on the sidelines because it's come to a head. Much more can I endure while the other side of the ball ain't carrying their side of the ain't carrying their side of the mail.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, it's really tough, you know, obviously, you know, to almost a fault, I've I've done all I can to support Zach, you know, almost to a fault even, you know, And and when when things haven't been going well because I want to see him do well. I understand what it's like to not just play quarterback, but the play quarterback in that media in New York. I understand that. And I was hoping, I was, I was wishing, and still I have a great love for Zach Wilson and and what he has accomplished to this point. It hasn't come into fruition on what we like to see. For me as a fan and will still remain a fan of Zach Wilson, I hope for the best for him. But the quarterback play like that, you can't do it. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't win with that.
Speaker 4: As much as as much as I'd like to have something to say positive in a way and be constructive, you got to take you got to take the blame for what's going on. Obviously, seven for fifteen for sixty one yards a TV and interceptions is unacceptable. It's unacceptable, and to me, I thought, and I'm not sure if there there is a better choice at the quarterback helm. I'm not sure Boiler is going to be much better, but it's unfortunate and I hate to see it. I hate to see a player get benched because I know what that does to the psyche. I know what it does to the mental I know what it does for someone's confidence. And I was hoping at some point that you know, he was able to to manage the game. Just don't lose it for him. Just keep us, keep us in it, keep us in the game, and allow the defense to do what they did. Just don't turn the ball over. Manage it. Try to be as efficient as possible offensively, and maybe you know, it comes down to a field goal or maybe a defensive stop at the end of a game to give you guys an opportunity to win. But today, you know, I think, you know it will destraw their with the camel's back inside, I had no choice but the bench. You know, it's something I didn't want to see. And that that that that's that shit. That shit bothered me, man, it bothered me because I really want to see young bull win.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest thing is, O Joe, if you're not gonna be the reason that we win, you can't be the reason we lose. It's really simple. It's really simple. When you're a quarterback of his playing like he does. Now we understand there's expectation from Beach other quarterbacks, whether it's Dak, whether it's Patrick Mahomes. If you're playing like he's playing, you cannot be the reason why we're losing this game. If you're not gonna be the reason why we win, you can't be the reason why we lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so in a situation like.
Speaker 2: This, look, Breties Hall can't get going because they say we're gonna put nine in the box.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna let you run the ball.
Speaker 2: So and you see what happens when he can't break off a big run for eighty yards and the defense can't turn you over four times and put that offense on the short field. You see how mundane that offense looks. Right, the quarterback player is just in em and I agree with you. There's no guarantee that Tim Boyle will be any better than Zach Wilson.
Speaker 1: But at this.
Speaker 2: Point, O Joe, you've got to try something, because if you continue to try the ass out there, you're gonna lose this locker room, right because the other guys are practicing their meeting, they're working their asses on, and here's the guy over here and it's not getting done.
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, I'm sure, yeah, but I'm sure Zach is doing the same thing. He's in there, he's in their practice, he's in their studying, you know, watching film, working with the receivers after practice.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he is.
Speaker 4: Because what you want to do when you get to the point where it's as bad as it is, as you're doing everything you can, you know, to hope and hope that the results show on Sundays on Mondays for whatever it may be. But it's just not happening for him, and I hate the fact that the finger is pointed at Zach only. I'm sure there are other spots, and I'm not gonna get into that. I'm sure there are other other reasons that that things aren't going well for him, But dude, you don't underst saying how hard it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not even bushed.
Speaker 4: I bushed you know how hard it is to be critical of Zach and understanding how difficult it is to play the quarterback position in New York. They've been they've been harping on him since he got there, and nothing, it seemed like nothing is going going his way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the thing is is that, Yeah, it's tough. It's tough on everybody. Oh Joe, It's not an easy job. Even granted the quarterback position is a really tough position to play.
Speaker 1: But hell, let me ask you a question. If a quarterback was going.
Speaker 2: Out there playing, if he was playing the equivalent of Zach Wilson, would they continue to put him out there?
Speaker 1: Know, they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: If an offensive lineman was playing the equivalent of Zach Wilson, would they continue to put him out there? If a linebacker, if a wide receiver, if a tight end, if they were playing the equivalent of how Zach Wilson is playing, would they continue to put him out there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the at the end of the day, as a coach, O, Joe, you're not just responsible for one, you're responsible for all. It's kind of like being a parent. You're not just responsible for the oldest kid or the baby. You're responsible for all the kids. Robert Sola owe it to his locker room to put the best fifty three out there, no matter how much money they make, no matter whether they were drafted, because at the end of the day, you know, I cared about Oh he went the first round. He deserved to play, not if he didn't deserve it. You don't get what you deserve. You get what you earned. If you don't earn playing time, you don't deserve playing time. We got to stop this notion because guess what, if you're in offensive alignment and you're started, they don't never say, well, who they're gonna put in there? They put the backup in there, right, don't Joe, Yeah, run it back and you have a problem fumbling the football? What they do, well, who's better? They put the backup in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is one thing to it.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it is the backup is the backup for a reason because the person in front of him is actually is better.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what mister Boyler's gonna do. I wish mister Boyle the best of luck. I have a question for you, though, do you think this benching is a benching for the remainder of the season and and mister Boyler is going to take over the helm?
Speaker 1: Is it just quarterback? Or do we stick with do we stick with Zach?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 4: Does Robert Sala talk to the team, talk to the team captain to see what they want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm what what route do you go as a head coach? Here? What do you do?
Speaker 2: You are you already know what the team wants to do? The team wants to go in a different direction that quarterback. Can Tim Boyle be any worse than Zach? So at worst case, that worst come to worst, you lose the game? What the hell are you doing with that? We're losing the game, right, I mean, we ain't got it? What did they always say, Oh Joe, what you got? What do you got to lose, right, That's that's frustrating. That's it's it's frustrating for me, and I'm not I'm not even playing. It's it's frustrating for me, and I'm not even playing. I feel for.
Speaker 4: Garrett Wilson, I feel for Bizard, you know, I feel for I feel for for.
Speaker 1: Brees, you know.
Speaker 4: I want I want them boys to succeed so bad simply because the media is killing my guy, Zach Wilson, well killing him.
Speaker 1: I want him to succeed so bad.
Speaker 2: But oh, Joe, I think the thing is is that it's not like they're going out of their way.
Speaker 1: He's playing bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes we gotta stop saying me pointing out something.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right right.
Speaker 4: I'm not even talking about you. I'm just saying in general. Oh, it's just saying you. I'm just saying the media darlings in general. I'm talking about over the landscape of it in general. It's just just on him, and I can just imagine what it does to his mental you know, if he's not built like that, if he's not strong like that, like mentally like I like that. I like everybody jumping on my head or talking about me.
Speaker 1: It gives me.
Speaker 4: It's like I operate differently, you know, and I'm not sure he operates the same way because he hasn't he's yet to recover from that and give me the Zach Wilson I was used to seeing come out of college with that swag, with that, with that as they call it, moxie.
Speaker 1: You know, Ojoe O Joe.
Speaker 2: There's a difference player between for books and playing for mortgages in private school.
Speaker 1: Two issues.
Speaker 2: And you know, there's been a lot of great college football players that when they come to the league, it's a whole different animal here. This is this is the this is the Serenetty. The NFL is the Serengetty, and only the strongest will survive. You have to be tough, not only physically but emotionally psychologically, and you have to have turtleshell. You have to have turtleskin because they're gonna be games in which you don't play well and the outside noise is gonna become deafinite. You're gonna have to be able to block that out. And state, of course, I don't care how great a player is, he as face criticism at some level, be it Tom Brady, be at Peyton Manny be A, Joe Montana be it emm Smith, Jerry Rice. You're going through faith? How do you handle that? See strip? Is it? Is it getting somewhere? Is overcoming something that you didn't think you could.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So we'll learn a lot more about Zach Wilson because he got bench last year.
Speaker 1: They were wearing that.
Speaker 2: They was wearing the backup quarterbacks Jersey on the road, O Joe.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing in Philly.
Speaker 2: You remember when when Philly when they had Nick Boles and Corson wentz and they built a shrine to Nick Foles.
Speaker 1: They built a shrine.
Speaker 2: Imagine, O Joe, you in your fucker room, they building the shrine to DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you the halloway up. What y'all doing, right, man? I mean, that's that's that's that's crazy on the team like that, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I've never been on team and I've been on teams where you know, uh, Trent came in for Tony Banks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tread difference.
Speaker 2: We knew it was the right thing to do because Tony was turning the ball over and it's great and it's historic and we had a historic defense. Now we knew if man, if we could just go. If we could just score ten points and we get ten early, it's over.
Speaker 1: You you're good, it's over. You're good.
Speaker 2: I believe if the Jets could get the ten early, but they always fall behind before you know it, and then the defense has to stand on their heads, get takeaway scoop and scores, pig sixes, pup punt blocks and things like that. It's hard to do that every single game. In order to think about it, O Joe, you like to get turnovers.
Speaker 1: But you can't go into the game the expect your defense to get poor game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great. That's crazy. That's crazy. This ain't a video game. It's real life, exactly life.
Speaker 1: Exactly, So we don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll find out what decision Robert Salla is going to make.
Speaker 1: What would you do? What would you do if you were Robert Salid What would you do? I'm going with Tim Boyle. I got to I don't have no choice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lose the locker room if I don't, if I haven't already lost it right now, he ain't lose the locker room. Now you find what you're saying, trot Jack Wilson back out there. Try to back out there.
Speaker 1: That's tough man, that's tough. That's tough man. Jesus Christ. C. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud and the Texans beat the Cardinals twenty one sixteen. He had three interceptions, twenty seven to thirty six three thirty six two touchdown three I in t's.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I will say.
Speaker 2: About this is that against better teams, you, oh, Joe, you can't do that. Yeah, you do that against Jacksonville, you do that, against Baltimore, you do that against Kansas City.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you're gonna lose those games.
Speaker 2: So the only and the one uh uh at the at the in the end zone, you can't take points off the board.
Speaker 1: It's it's Tampa two.
Speaker 2: Uh the guy rails, guy runs to the runs to the Uh.
Speaker 1: So it's Tampa two.
Speaker 2: It looks like cover two, but the mic backer is running, so it's really.
Speaker 1: Like three D three D. Yeah. You can't. You can't do that. You can't. You can't make that thro take the points. Yeah, this is this is Shroud has played phenomenal up to this point. He pay up to this point.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is to turn the ball over three times and still overcome that and still win the game and pull it out is a testament to how good he really is. Even if they're playing the Arizona Cardinals. Probably it wouldn't work against the better teams Baltimore Chad Jacksonville Dolphins, you know, team teams of that magnitude. But the fact that he can overcome it, throw in itself like that and still don't have a game like he had. Dude, he was twenty seven for thirty eight for three, thirty six.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we talk, we talk about a rookie man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Every week, every week gets some different, some different that veterans are doing that have been playing the game for a long time.
Speaker 1: He's acting like he'd been here before. Call poison in the pocket.
Speaker 4: His ability to process reading reap listen, I don't see I didn't see him go from one to two to three to back to one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His his anticipatory skills or second to none.
Speaker 1: He has to play, like you said.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of times we get so caught up on what's that the wonder lick and older tests and this bro, I want nobody taking tests. If a guy getting if the guy gets fifty on the wonder Lick, I want him as my agent or my accountant.
Speaker 1: That don't mean he's gonna be good at quarterback.
Speaker 4: It don't have nothing to do with playing the game of football. No, nothing at all, Nope, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of smart guys, and there are a lot of guys on Wall Street that works for Google and the ain't one of them gonna be able to throw no past. And there's a lot of guys that can throw past and ain't gonna have no job in corporate America. And that's okay too, But we need to stop putting so much emphasis. Well, he didn't test well and he took the test when he played college. Did you watch him throw the ball? That's the test.
Speaker 4: That is the test, turn on the film. That's all that matters. It's all that matters. And you know, you know what I like, not only would I like, not about just c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud.
Speaker 4: This is how I know his name is in the nv m VP conversation as it should be, as it as it should be.
Speaker 1: Sure, and he's gonna he's gonna win win Break of the Year two. Right.
Speaker 4: The schedule that they have left is favorable not just for c. J. Stroud, but for the Texans in general. They got the Jags winnable.
Speaker 1: They got already be the one the divisional game winnable.
Speaker 4: They got the Broncos winnable. They got the Jets they winnable, very very winnable, because obviously, officer, if you if you can get up on them early, you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Titans, I don't know what Titans game.
Speaker 4: I don't know what Titans team were gonna see, right I don't know what Titans team. We're gonna see the Browns. Ugh, it gets iffy because that goddamn defense is hell.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about them a little later.
Speaker 2: They just signed Joe black O, but their defense is outstanding. Miles Garrett right now is the defensive player of the Year, and there been. There are a lot of great players. I've watched the nail Hunters tonight. TJ Watt I got TJ Watts has been phenomenal. D nail Hunter had a great game. Michael had two and a half sacks. I think two two and a half sacks today, right, But that Miles Garrett yojo every game. Yeah, it's something every game he given both that work. Yeah, So right now, my defensive player of the Year is Miles Garrett okak Dale put up another moles today. He got forty two Kedulho six hundred and fifty nine yards six receiving touchdowns. I think you real deal. Yeah, tank Tank, Well, they gave him the right name. I don't know if that's his real name or Mama just called it, but yeah, but he run a slap over folks. He run it by man over them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Tanker Tank is a real dare. He's one of the one of the few receivers in the NFL. Obviously, even with him being a rookie. I would put him, and people probably are gonna understand, I would put him right now top five route.
Speaker 1: Runners in the league. Oh yeah, yeah, top five. I've never seen anybody there.
Speaker 4: There are a few people that can do it, that can accelerate, stop on a dime, re accelerate and get him getting the in and.
Speaker 1: Out of cuss. Ain't too many that can do it like that, man o Joe.
Speaker 2: You know, the key to being a great route runner is imagination. You can't be afraid to try anything, and I would. I would work on my craft, I would work on at practice, and I would ask the safety so I would ask the guys to say what you think.
Speaker 1: And he would tell me and say, sharp, you got on your toes. So it was a tail.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess you know. I knew you was gonna break in out, and so I got a fit the fifty chance. So guess it right, he said. But so I was like, Okay, I'm playing that through my mind. But and John and Mike would always tell me, said, I don't care what you do in between, as long.
Speaker 1: As you be where you're supposed to be when he's running the ball right on time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give it that. Mike said, he don't care if I go to the our.
Speaker 1: House as long as long as I be long as I be at the corner where I'm supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: Hey, when I think about it, when I talk about receivers that can improvise and still stay within the timing of an offense, Yes, Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Hey, Tank Dale, you know who you know?
Speaker 1: You want to know who?
Speaker 4: People don't talk about it enough that played the game that is like that, that's very creative. But he was olds within the timing of the offense with Stevie Johns. Stevie Johnson Stevie Johnson, Stevie Johnson, Buffalo Buffalo Bills. Oh yeah, yeah, yah yeah, yeah, yea yea, yokay, and man listen. So I could sit down and watch his releases, his route running though in Amazement, in Amazement, one of the best to ever do it. He just he doesn't get the props he deserves. But I anytime I have opportunity to talk about receivers, about running routes and cutting the rug, and he's one of them.
Speaker 1: He's one of them. He's one of them ones. But you know, O Joe, it shouldn't be a problem because ain't nobody pressing no more, ain't nobody putting hands on people. Ain't even can't even touch nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know what what's to speed you up?
Speaker 1: You should, I mean, because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They can't touch you outside of five yards and ain't nobody really putting hands on folks.
Speaker 1: Like that anyway anyway? No, So you shouldn't be you shouldn't be sped up. Uh. The Browns beat.
Speaker 2: The Browns beat the Steelers today in a very ugly game, low scoring game, thirteen ten.
Speaker 1: The Browns are signing Joe Flacco the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Man, Look here, the Steelers play bath the first half and then somehow find them find a way to be in the ball game late. And it took a great drive by a Dorian Thompson, right, yet, it took a great drive by him to get them back and and and field goal range and kick the walk off game basically walkoff game winner.
Speaker 1: Uh what would you kind of you take away from that game?
Speaker 4: Listen the fact that Deshaun Watson goes down. The Steelers have been up and down all season, all season and managed to have a winning record in our above five hundred, sitting third in the division, third in the division. I don't know how they put it off. For one, they have an immense talent in George Pickens. They don't use them enough. I'm not sure what mat ckenn I'm not sure what Matt Keennon is doing over there. But for some reason, they don't use them enough. They don't use Deontay Johnson enough. Right, They're not efficient offensively. The defense is decent if they do things just enough to continue to win games. Obviously they didn't win today. We know why, and we saw what happened the Browns. The defense, the Browns defense is so good they're over They're able to overcome not having a Deshaun Watson, not having a stellar quarterback at the helm to carry that team, right, And.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you're you're absolutely right because with their defense, you know, we were talking about it, how far can the.
Speaker 1: Browns go with the way that defense is played.
Speaker 2: If Deshaunahson continue to get better and better, they had a chance to be that at the end, ojo Yeah, oh yeah, easily because with a Marik Cooper they got decent.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: Tight end Brant and Joeku, you need you need to holler at you, boy man. I need to work on you with them hands man, because the ball getting up on you real quick. It's getting on them real quick, O Joe. And so I don't know if he's picking up because I tried to pick the ball up no matter what route I'm running, especially if I'm trying to pick the ball up out the quarter handing to the ball halfway there. I mean, I'm like, you know, like a baseball player. A baseball player is trying to pick the ball up out of his hand right right right. If I wait to the ball halfway there, I got no chance.
Speaker 1: Of hitting it right, right, right, right, So I think he needs to do a better job of trying to locate the ball. A physical spencer man, he can run, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of plays that he's leaving on the field that I feel he can make and that he shouldn't make given that he's a tight end of that caliber. Right, your Bengals, Joe Burrow goes out, has found out that he has a torn ligament where missed the rest of the season. The Bengals on the league's toughest remaining schedule based on opponent winning percent, They've lost every division game. So that's already put him behind the eight ball. And you're gonna have to do it with Jake Brownie.
Speaker 4: Jake Brian were ready, were ready? We love we love tests, We love tests, we love tests. You know, on realistically, realistically, we are behind a ball when you lose a quarterback of that magnitude, obviously, and people love to argue argue the fact. Okay, I mean, I'm just for the sake of it for the rest of the world, the second best quarterback in the NFL. When you lose the second best quarterback in the NFL that has legitimately changed an entire franchise and a very short time.
Speaker 1: That's difficult. It's difficult.
Speaker 4: That's very difficult for us as a team to have to move forward. There's nothing wrong with mister Browning, no disrespect to him. He's going to take over the helm and do what he can.
Speaker 1: But he's not by no means is he. Joe Burrow. You know Burrow, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: If you guys had a dominant run game, you do what I can say. Oh yo, okay, run the football you have chased he was gonna come back, and so now you'll be throwing a lot of one on run. But because you don't have a dumbin like the old the two years ago, three years ago when they had Tennessee that had Henry the way he was running the air out of the ball, you could say, okay, we still no matter who the quarterback is, we can turn around the handed to Darren Henry thirty times. We're gonna get We're gonna be able to play action myf back because you gotta drop eight nine guys down to stop damn. But your running game hasn't been what I thought it would be. Considering Joe Mixing, and the upgrading of the offensive line. O Joe, Joe, y'all will have to do something about this. Joe, Joe, Joe K keep taking that kind of punishment, O Joe, and I keep saying.
Speaker 1: That he's taking too much punishment.
Speaker 4: Right, I have I have a question. I have a question for you. But Joe is already out for the season, so I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Just for you go focus of Jake Brown in the you Got Get continuity purposes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's not that bad for us, right.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that we have Chase, that we have Tyler Boy, that we have t Higgins, and that that trio of receivers and Joe is very efficient. I'm I'm talking about brother mixing. I'm talking about brother mixing. He's very good. He's very good. I think that we can overcome the lack of not having Joe Burrow because our receiving corps is so good.
Speaker 1: Oh do you think? I'm asked, what do you think? O Joe? You was five and five going into that game with Joe Burrow and you.
Speaker 2: Think somehow, all of a sudden you're gonna win for your last You're gonna win six of your last seven games or have a many games.
Speaker 4: You got to stay with what I just said. Let's let's keep everything in the context. I said, our receiving cores is so good. Yes, I think it can overcome not having Joe Burrow there because they're so good.
Speaker 2: Think about what you were when Joe Burrow was there. Did the wide receivers overcome that? When you had Joe? You said, the second best quarterback in the NFL. What was your record with the second best quarterback in FL? What was your division record with the second best quarterback in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Did you wide receivers?
Speaker 4: Remember, remember we had a we had a Joe. We had a hurt Joe nine. We only we only got Joe healthy for two games, three games. We got Joe healthy for three games. That's it.
Speaker 2: Ojo. You remember the first day when y'all lost the opening day? What did I tell you, Ojo? I said, o Jo, in my experience, if you limp into the season, what you do you limp out of it?
Speaker 1: Out of it? Yeah? Remember I told you that, Ojo? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but that's that's true for everybody, because you know what if you come and hurt, Yeah, ain't.
Speaker 1: Nobody's fully healthy anyway.
Speaker 2: The healthy, the healthiest you're gonna beat is the first day of training camp.
Speaker 1: That's the healthiest you're gonna beat. You're gonna be Yeah, you're right, You're right. That's that's fact.
Speaker 2: Granted, Ojo. They don't hit like we once did in camp, mm hmm they. I mean, you know, a lot of it is walked through. You know, you have two of days when I first got to the league, okay, two a days, you're gonna hit one of those days. I mean we once went eight straight days of hitting both practices.
Speaker 1: So we went for over a week, Yeah, a week, and I know your body would beat up, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Now you know by that third day, that's where the old man said in that really that that you walk his stepth.
Speaker 1: Leg, everything hurt.
Speaker 2: You hate to get up late at night to go to the bathroom, but and your door root with your feet hurt, your ankles hurt, your knee, your back, your heap, and normally the third day is when they throw in nine on seven and gold line. So now you you know what I'm talking about. Oh Joe, you ain't really you the tight end. I ain't got had to do none of that. Strap it up on you, wrap it up.
Speaker 1: It's time to go.
Speaker 2: So now, Mike, hey, Mike does said word sent word to me eighty seven?
Speaker 1: I need you to get them going, Get.
Speaker 2: Them going, Mike, do you know how sore I am and everybody else and you talking about getting strike up the band?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So now you don't get everybody going, because I don't want Mike to be in a bad move and keep us out in there for any longer that we need to be.
Speaker 1: I need to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, Oh I look at that that schedule sheet.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we ain't got but a we ain't got a seventy five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get it close to that seventy five and over five minutes seventy five the morning practice who normally like seventy five, maybe maybe maybe ninety the afternoon normally got like one forty five two two o two two o seven.
Speaker 1: That's what Mike shanahans now.
Speaker 2: But Coach Reeves ain't gonna tell her how long on them things the thing might go to it a half two forty five street.
Speaker 1: Coach Reid was old school. Do you know how long they practiced? Ay?
Speaker 4: You know how long a practice is today in today's game, how man in practice? Maybe maybe an hour and thirty minutes, maybe an hour, that's what That's what I was told. I have I've yet, I've yet to be to one. But with the new seat in the new CBA rule, all that running up and down and having pass on every day and all that hitting and all that and all that's gone, that's going out the window. I don't I don't think they practiced enough. I think that's another reason for some of these injuries. You're not putting the body, the body through the ring of before it's time to play ball.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with that. But I tell you what I would do, Ojo, let me ask you this. Would you rather practice longer and more with paths and get guaranteed money and guaranteed health benefits, lifetime benefits, or would you have less practices?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one right there. It ain't no good one. You'd rather have guaranteed money and lifetime help benefit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, practice, yeah, most definitely, most definitely. And the funny thing about it, when we was tying to wear pads, you know, I never want my paths of practice.
Speaker 1: I put my shells on and everybody just knew not to hit me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, we were one of the first ones that weren't no thigh pass. We had no pads. I mean, we had running backs that had no thigh pass, no hell pass, no nothing past knee pass. So Mike would always tell us when it came thursdyear, that's when we had nine on seven, he said, I want you to dress like you dressing.
Speaker 1: The game in the game, right, I ain't went, I ain't win.
Speaker 2: No thigh pass, no knee pass, no hell pass, no moutheast.
Speaker 1: No nothing, no nothing right right right right. All I had was showed the path in the Helmado. So that's how that's how we rolled with it. I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 2: I think y'all up against me. I think y'all up against it. Without Joe, I was trying to be optimistic. I'm sorry, I don't even know. I was trying to be outimatetic.
Speaker 4: Just the fact that Jamar, Jamar, and you know we can be efficient. We can be efficient with Joe running the ball. Man, I'm thinking, I'm I'm just being optimistic as possible.
Speaker 2: I'm mister Browning. Let's go no, uh, let me ask you this, hold on, we got this. Mister Rigaman just asked who had better hands? Me or Ojo?
Speaker 4: Well me, definitely, me, definitely, I definitely had better hands. Listen, I don't know what you Listen. You already got on glasses, so that that let me know you can't see. Already got on glasses so that let me know you can't see if you think you had better hands than this, the these boys right here.
Speaker 1: Oh man, stop playing me, Man, stop playing me. I used to do.
Speaker 2: I used to do spear fishing with no spear. Oh Joe, you got to understand. See, I came to the league. I came in the league when they didn't have the technology, the most sticky glood.
Speaker 1: I ain't had no was I weren't Newman's. I saw you looking at niked you might have you might have worn with Nike. Yes, that's the new age kids.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You you would see the thing is that you do to the internet and they could look at you and see you had that you have what you had on your feet?
Speaker 4: Show me, show me that's my feet. We talked about hands. We talked about he talked about who got the better hand.
Speaker 1: Hands. You don't have better hands than me, So let me.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure I'm here you correctly, So, at no point in time you wore the new technology gloves.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear you say that.
Speaker 4: No, no, and stop using the gloves as a reason. I got hands, hand, I coordination. Stop making excuses because I had better hands than you. Don't care me nothing by no technology. Well who had who had the most catches?
Speaker 1: Me? Who had the most yards? You had? You had more than eight hundred catches. Now that's too many. I don't need that many catches. I don't need that many catches.
Speaker 2: All your hands up, you could see right there, hold your hand, Yeah, you see mine blocking out the whole screen.
Speaker 1: Look at Jody, you got both of your hands in the screen. Look at that. I came over with my hand up because it's you know, but the screen, the side.
Speaker 4: The size of my hands have nothing to do with how great they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they do. No, they don't, don't. I didn't need cats.
Speaker 4: All I need is the little bit of catches I did get, and I did the most with it.
Speaker 2: You got a little slider, burger hands a little slider, and look like a big maker.
Speaker 1: A little slider look like a big macan. You ate.
Speaker 6: Shit?
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I got a problem, man. I don't know none of my stats. Man, I don't know none of my shit. I'm just I normally a person that know that stuff, they'll be able to throw out the numbers, and I don't even I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how many goddamn catches I had. You had enough? You did? You did?
Speaker 2: Hey, You're a first team All Pro, a many time Pro Bowl player, one of the great players in Bengals history.
Speaker 1: You don't need to know your status. They speak for themselves.
Speaker 2: I know, y'all. I don't know if you watched it back, but did you see gold James? Did you see what God James did tonight?
Speaker 1: Nah? What he did?
Speaker 2: Thirty seven points, the most points by someone in the twenty first season. But if you go look at the stats, he got damn the autmost. He had thirty thirty seven, thirty seven on fourteen or nineteen what yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go, and he just dropped twenty eight other night.
Speaker 2: That was a triple duble he had. He had thirty five. Other night he had thirty five, nine and five.
Speaker 1: That's where eighty had nine points, right.
Speaker 2: That was that was the triple up That twenty eight ten and eleven was when Ad had nine. The other night he just played on Friday night, he had thirty five and nine and they won that game, and he just followed it up with another thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Let me see what he had?
Speaker 2: He had He had thirty seven, eight assists, six rebounds, three steals.
Speaker 4: So at thirty eight years old, right, how do people still argue the fact that he is not the greatest basketball player of all time to be putting up these type of numbers at that age and playing at.
Speaker 1: Such a high level. But what how do people still argue the fact? I'm just curious because they like arguing.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Is it personal? Because I mean, the resume is right there in front of you.
Speaker 4: How do you argue against what you're seeing still to this day from someone that is thirty eight years old?
Speaker 2: I think the thing is, oh, Joe, look, I don't know where you are with this rat. But there are some people that says nobody will ever be great than Biggie. Some people will say nobody will ever be better than Tupac. Some people say, oh got it, Okay, they're on those heels. There's nothing you can do that can move them some people like some people like Cool Modi, some people like Big Daddy Kane, some people like Kris One, some people like Drake, some people like Wheezy, whatever your Snoop Dogg, Cube, whatever.
Speaker 1: Your preference is. Once you're there, you're not coming off that perch.
Speaker 2: So people have Kobe, or people have Jordan, or people have whoever the case may be. That the difference they're not they're not coming up, They're not coming off.
Speaker 1: That Okay, I see, I see you going with that, So that that's more.
Speaker 4: That's that's a that's an opinionated preference, that is that has no logical fact to go with it. When the logical fact if you look at the number, since we base everything off of numbers, and what Lebron has been able to do at thirty years old, and listen, I'm not even I'm not even a basketball fan like that, you know I am, I'm soccer boxing, you know, football, and then obviously tennis. So the fact that I'm invested in and watching him to this point and learning what he's been what he's been able to do at his age when obviously you're supposed to be on the decline, would have God damn decline at where's the decline that they talk about?
Speaker 1: Where is father time that they always talk about.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is is that mentally he still enjoys the game, and so he's gonna put the time in. And that's how you stay, is that when you put the time in, he's never gonna come. He never uses camp to get in shape. He shows up in shape. And see here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Don't be taking shots at my homeboy, hard man. But see here's the thing though.
Speaker 2: Oho, you can do that when you're twenties, but as you get older, it gets harder and hard Ojo. You remember how you could drop like five pounds in two hours, and as you start to get you, as you start to get older, it took you longer, not only for your body to recover, but for you to get in the top, top notch shape. Right, Okay, that's the same thing that happen to Shaq. When Shaq was in this twenty Shaq could use training camp. But then as he got older, he tried to use the same thing because he had success. In what happened, it took him longer and longer, and he started getting hurt. You see, the body doesn't recover like it once did when it was young.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right.
Speaker 2: The body loses its elasticity as we start to age. That's why they say to continue to stretch as we age, so the body doesn't hold fluids and it doesn't hold moisture. So now all of a sudden you become brittle calves, hamstring groins. He spends all that money. See, he has a personal trainer. It's not so he doesn't train anybody else. I need you to be on call for me. So at four o'clock in the morning, if I need to stretch or if I need a workout, I need you on call. So therefore he can't train anybody else because he's on call for Broun. But Bron puts the time in same thing with Tom. Tom, put your time in right right. You heard him say. I heard Broun talking the other day. He said, Yeah, I get a lot of credit, and you know I've done a lot, he said. But the person that sacrificed the most of my wife, Mm, she has the tough it.
Speaker 1: She has to touch this job. Remember I said that when we forgot what shore that was. Yeah, yeah, I see. I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you said that, you see, because that's that that right there is where we're trying to get you. Uh, We're trying to get you to find that significant other so you can have go down that same path of righteousness and having that guidance that you don't understand. You think you on the right path, but you'll never be on that what Ojo.
Speaker 1: But the difference is you have to understand Savannah's been in Lebron's life since she was fifteen, you know.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing, this is what you don't understand. That wasn't God's plan for you. God wanted you to find yo Savannah on the back end. But here you go to find yo Savannah on the back end.
Speaker 1: But you have to be you see what Savannah. Savannah says.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm okay with being in the back. I wanted to be a wife and raise the kids.
Speaker 1: Go get that. I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm holding it down over here. Oh Joe, everybody, you don't see Savannah trying to be in the front. You don't see she ain't no ig like that. She ain't She ain't out there talking about Oh I got I'm on a private plane, I'm on an island and on to whoever doing that. But I'm saying she is content with letting Lebron be out in the front doing what he needs to do. She said, Baby, I got the kids. Yeah, I got Brannie, I got Bryce, I got Zuri. You handled that.
Speaker 4: I got what's your dog? What's your little dog name? What's her little dog name?
Speaker 1: Who? Teddy Bear, Teddy Bell?
Speaker 4: I got people that are willing to be in the background and just beat them and Teddy Bell.
Speaker 1: And let you hand everything out front.
Speaker 4: The same concept, the same visuals you just said, you just named they want. They willing to do the same thing. They willing to sacrifice everything that got going on just to make sure you owe point.
Speaker 1: But I mean, that's that's that's another story. We'll get there.
Speaker 4: You know, I said, I said, I sent it to you. I sent it to your instagrams. I sent it to your instagrams.
Speaker 1: I blocked you year ago. What man, I need something to drink?
Speaker 4: Man speaking of everybody got assistance, But yes, I need something to drink.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting that's him for the new researcher right, Oh oh, what happened? We have to talk to that. You you gotta be hirped. You gotta be hyped. Talk to me.
Speaker 2: I think real I think real friends just donated five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, she just don't. She just don't need to find her dollar.
Speaker 5: Boy, she got money for you.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you know I'm about to be I like im about to be like saying Louis at the Players Club money, thank you money. Hey hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank thank you money. I appreciate it. You told her thank you. Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That that's that's that's your book, that's your you see. You see how God works, You see how God do. Listen, he loves the chick forgiver.
Speaker 2: Jesus, he will look big, know Jesus, he will look BIGI after a while after Wow, come on back with Jesus, he will a little I.
Speaker 1: Know, Jesus, he's just he will Listen.
Speaker 4: We just talked about on and having her Savannah, and look how God just bomb just put it right in front of you. One of the things one, listen, one of the things that we always do is we never pay attention to the signs. That was a sign, that was a sign. Hey, I don't don't don't slip up. Hey, don't step up now.
Speaker 2: I don't even know Savannah right now, I take Atlanta or a maker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You talking about Georgia and any time I come if you know this about what's your sign? Chick asked me, saying, well, Shanna, what's your sign? If I'm in your life? If a sign up from God, that's what sign I am.
Speaker 4: Hey, you did I like it? I like I see you're going. Yeah, you're going for one thing about that. Hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But don't miss that blessing now, blessing. So don't miss that blessing that you said. I will talk to you off here. The Cowboys will add Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Add Jimmy Johnson to the Ring of Honor December thirtieth, the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Uh. I know Jimmy a little bit, having worked at Fox. Uh right.
Speaker 2: I believe had egos not gotten involved, the Cowboys could have been the Patriots before the Patriots got the Patriots, whoa.
Speaker 1: But eagerly became simply because of the head coach.
Speaker 2: The owner wanted more credit, and he and the head coach started butting heads. Because you got to think about it, Emmy came in the league at twenty one. He won his last championship in ninety five. So Emmy was twenty seven, Troy was twenty eight, Mike was twenty nine, and they were young, yeah, in their prime. And they got Larry Allen. Oh, he's a really that's straight. That's strong Joe. That's strong Joe.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: They just started, They just started. And that's what you see. You see the difference between mster look and everybody. And I hate saying that, but you know, it is what it is, mister Kraft. And I'm sure mister Kraft behind the scenes, you know, but he was he Mister Craft said, Look, I'm I'm content with Paul Tagniabu or Roger Goodell handing me trophies.
Speaker 1: Right. I don't need no credit because at the end of the day, I own the team. Right.
Speaker 2: Jeff Bezos is gonna get credit no matter what Amazon does, no matter the company. Steve Jobs has been dead for almost a decade now, rest his soul.
Speaker 1: Whatever Apple does, he's gonna get credit. Right. But a lot of times I got to get the credit.
Speaker 2: And Jerry once said, there are five on the other coaches that could coach this team.
Speaker 1: Five where he said it like that for real, ye ain't said it like that. So do you.
Speaker 4: Think one of the reasons for the Cowboys demise and not being able to reach a Super Bowl is because Jerry getting in the way of Jerry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, absolutely absolutely So.
Speaker 4: Is there anyone that can actually tell him that or is he one of those that just doesn't listen because he's in a position of power and ownership.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at his business card, he says owner, CEO, VP, custodian, he executive assistant. He has all the titles. And when you have all the titles. But I think this is very I think Jimmy is very deserving. You go back and look at the Cowboy coaches, They've only had two great ones. He and coach Landry Right. He started because what Jimmy could do. Jimmy came out of college. So Jimmy wanted every level he wanted. He wanted a University of Miami. He was an Okie State before he came to UM. He was on that Pitt He was on that Pitt staff in the early eighties with Marino and with Marino and them. Uh so, But Jimmy was in college so all these guys that's come into the league, Jimmy knew who could play because Jimmy mm hmm. So now he's like, oh, I tried to recruit him at the University of Miami. I could let me grab him now, let me get him now, let me get him now.
Speaker 1: And Jimmy, Jimmy about that work. Oh he was no, wasn't no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: The problem was is that once Jimmy was removed, Jerry wanted a relationship with the players. So if anything that in life, they could go upstairs, they could circummit the head coach. So you couldn't do that with Jimmy, right, Oh, you couldn't do that with Jimmy. See, guy fell asleep in the meeting before the playoffs. Jimmy cut it, the reporter asked.
Speaker 1: The reporter asked him, he said, well, if what if that was Troy that fell asleep in the meeting, He's got to woke his ass up. You need you treat everybody fair. You don't treat them all the same. Right.
Speaker 2: But I think this ward is, this award is very very deserving for Jimmy and what he was able to do for the Cowboys, because you look at the guys, the Troy, the Emmets, the trade, and I think Jerry had a lot more to do with the trade of Troy Charles Haley, because I don't think Jimmy per se wanted it, because he had heard all the stories about Charles in charge with a very different with a different animal's a different animal. But to get three championships in four years, it probably could have been four, five and eight years.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. But hey, because because here's the thing, oh Joe, everybody wants credit, everybody wants credit.
Speaker 4: But he was gonna get the credit anyway. He's the owner. I'm not sure why he always has to be from the center. Even still today he has to be from center doing interviews, you know, speaking for everybody like I don't I don't understand, I don't understand, I don't understand you that boy, you already that that boy.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why you need to do that. Because he wants to be the face.
Speaker 2: Because think about it, they say, Jack Zach Dak is not the face of the cowboy. Jerry is. Jerry's the face of the cowboys. The first person you think of when you talk about the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Woo, Jerry Jones, right right, that's not normal.
Speaker 2: What other The only other time that that's probably happened is that in the Yankees with George Steinbrenner. And I know George's look, mister Steinbrender a little bit before your time, but he was like that. He dominated all the airspace and when you thought, and he had great players, but it was you thought of mister Steinbrenner. And that's what Jerry. That's what Jerry wants. He see, the owners don't get the love and adorations that players get, no matter how much money you got, they love them players. Why do you think Jerry be hanging out and buying them drinks? Every want to be a player and what comes along with that. But it's his team. I mean, hey, what you're going to say? That's like you the king of your castle. Right, Hey, nobody's gonna tell you. Hey, ocho, man, you need to put a blue couch in here. Nah o, Joe, you need to move that TV like, get you get your ass out.
Speaker 1: This is my house.
Speaker 2: I decorated how I want to. Jerry saith I owned the Cowboys, and I'll do with him as I say.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, congratulations Jimmy honor well deserved. Yes, thirtieth, he's going into the Ring of Flame and joining other greats Coach Landry, Bob Lilly, Randy White, Emmett Smith, Michael Irvin, uh Troy Aigman. There's some of the they got some. I think Rayfield rights up there. They got a lot of Hall of Famers, and Jim's in the Hall of Fame, so he should be up there. I think you make the Hall of Fame, you definitely need to be in the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: For definitely most definitely.
Speaker 2: Uh Colorado's Kvasi Smoke, I think I hope I said his name. Cavosier, who passed the Covossier Smoke says the Buffaloes could have gone undefeated but play selfish ball. He wrote, simple fact, bro, we could have went undefeated this year. Too much selfish selfish ball going on. Man, can't win like that. Gotta play win of the team. But if you go out go the other route, you get results like this. Smoker is a the transfer from Kentucky to the Buffs rotation going being a go to option in the Wildcat offense for the greater.
Speaker 1: Part of five years. What's your talk, what's your thought?
Speaker 4: On that he tripping and don't know what he's talking about, the fact that you played the game of football and think that that team would go go under.
Speaker 1: To go undefeated, Like, let's be realistic. You know there are pieces missing.
Speaker 4: You know, the interior is the most important part in being able to challenge any Power five school.
Speaker 1: You got to beef up.
Speaker 4: You got they had the meat and potatoes in the interior on the offensive line in d line that is nowhere to be found right now, And you think they would have been undefeated, That's it's impossible, you know. So, I mean, I understand what he's saying, and it's a it's a it's a team game.
Speaker 1: It's a team game.
Speaker 4: They're eleven players on offense, there are eleven players on defense. But it's about individuals winning their individual battle. And that's what it all be, cause that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 2: Is he taking a shot at coach Prime? Is he taking a shot at your door? What's going on?
Speaker 1: What do you think? What's your thought process? I don't know what he's taking a shot at because it's not really making any sense. He's here. To me, it's it's gibberish.
Speaker 4: It's gibberish to me, because Prime already told you before the season even started what he needed to be able to compete. He already said it. And then you talk about, oh what we not what he say? They playing selfish ball? What is selfish ball? What is selfish?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you consider selfish ball?
Speaker 4: Because I see the players of Colorado doing the same thing I was doing when I was in high school, the same stuff I was doing i was in the league, and I'm nowhere near selfish.
Speaker 1: I mean, it might be perceived by other by by other parties that.
Speaker 4: Don't like the way I play the game, but I'm not selfish, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a bunch of hot air to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a person in Toronto that's listing half of a queen size bed for rent for nine hundred dollars a month. So, in other words, you who come in to bed with you, No, he got for nine hundred a month, You get half of the bed.
Speaker 1: You get half of the bed. I'm saying, is there.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you get something in the bed with you for nine dollars?
Speaker 1: What amenities? What I mean? What it has to come with something well, I mean, I guess you get to use the bathroom or something. Nah for a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you you you you inviting you inviting problems. I mean, who who is gonna invite a stranger off the street to sleep in the in the bay? Okay, I get it. One thing, you know, they're they're you know, okay, I gotta rent. I got a roommate, but they got their own room. And that that happens. I mean that happens in college because you know, a lot of times you get a roommate, Ojo, they from They from California and you from Florida or whatever the case may beat. But to invite someone in and says, okay, we're roommates. You sleep on that half of the bed. I sleep on this half of the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh h you got me. It's only one bed, one bed. Oh man, what we talking about? Man tripping?
Speaker 1: Man? He tripping?
Speaker 4: Stop playing you? Come on, man, I see I seen you going within that. Come on, man, ain't nobody Ain't nobody falling for that? Oh that might be that might be a way of a signal of some sort, depending on what people got going on. You know, you never know these days you never know these days.
Speaker 2: Now you're asking you a hell, nah, you just asking for trouble. You asking for trouble. Just go ahead and hey, say, bro, uh well, I mean you probably should, probably should just hopefully that hopefully they they're not serious, but the mere fact, you know, just go ahead and just like you know what, move out because if you got to have half of your bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in this economy, he probably did serious because ship high right now.
Speaker 2: He said, well, he said he needed help paying the rent. Bro, you need, bro, you need to downside?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jo, it's a one bedroom. How you going to downside from one bedroom? Fire a chief apartment? We live in Toronto? You say he didn't live in Toronto.
Speaker 1: Toronto. Toronto is kind of expensive. I think I.
Speaker 2: Understand that that that the rent is higher than draft head, but that ain't got nothing to do with it. Every one bedroom, every one bedroom apartment doesn't cost the same right now, right, Maybe you have to live in an area that's not as a fluid.
Speaker 1: Yes, not as safe yes?
Speaker 4: Or do you want to do that? Do you want to put yourself in harm's way just to be able to live at an affordable rate? That ain't that ain't good.
Speaker 1: Well, you're living somewhere you can't afford.
Speaker 2: You're living outside your means now because you want to share your alp your bed.
Speaker 4: Don't you it's a guy. It's a guy, right, yes, well, hopefully it's a woman.
Speaker 2: Ain't no, ain't no woman? A stranger going for that and I get half the bed if hey, look at I'm paying nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I want to hold. I want to.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's a full size or a twin bed like I had. Any you want, you want to yourself. I want to roll over and don't touch nothing. I don't want your feet touching me.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I don't like people feed on me because you know they got talent.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't get no man and petty like me once a week and be cutting up my cutting up my sheets.
Speaker 1: Man. You like people when they put their feet on you? Yeah? I like, yeah, I like I like what real? Ain't no, ain't I don't know who people is. I like when real put her feet them pretty and god damn pretty. Oh yeah, well you put your feet on me. You better let you don't like women.
Speaker 2: Feet, you better let them. Sitting cocoa butter for about three hours.
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't got to do that, man, listen. Ain't nothing like you.
Speaker 2: You don't be like when you you don't suck never no, man, you know it's a kid friendly it's a kid friendly show, kid friendly show.
Speaker 1: You better have some pig feet or some chicken feet. The only thing I was sucking older going to back feet. Man, you know you know, suck on the toe. Come on, man, come on, old yo. Wait listen to Oh what we're doing here? What we listen? Listen, listen, stay with me that baby. Don't don't do that. Don't do that. Listen. I need you to live a little bit. Man.
Speaker 4: Get you, get you some crushed ice, right, get you some crushed ice, crushed ice, and you take that foot.
Speaker 1: You start with the pinky toe and make sure you got a nail on it, though, make sure you got a nail on it.
Speaker 4: You start with the pinky toe and you and you work away over man, it's like it's like playing the flue.
Speaker 1: Baby, It's like playing the flue. Come on now, oh yeah, man, Now I like a good old pig you know, more pig feet? Yeah, I like it feet too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to get them pongs and put that on my wife's plaper y'all. Ye chicken feet. My grandma used to make chicken feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about it, though, O Joe, I ain't gonna even lie to you cook man. Man, listen, I'm I'm see I'm gonna seeing in my book. Man, I got I got a book for oo Oo.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie to yoo if if I some toes, Ojo, we get married tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Ah, we getting married tomorrow. You know it's it's hey, listen, let me tell you. Stay with me. Now, it's a set of toes that just donates you find it all us too.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what oo I aint I ain't No, I ain't no, I ain't really no, no, you know I mean right, I mean I like looking, I like for pretty feet and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But it's a lot of things. It's a lot of things you not. It's a lot of things you haven't done. Yeah, okay, that's that's that's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't know Jo about the toes now. I mean, I you know, behind closed door, it's all because make it love. But I mean I got I mean, but what we draw the line on Joe?
Speaker 1: What were stopping. Oh hey, oh boy, I'm from Liberty City. Baby.
Speaker 4: We don't draw no lines. We don't well we all we don't join no line. We don't join no line. Now, I gotta put this car park and get up out of here.
Speaker 1: I gotta park. I gotta let you go down the road by you. I gotta let you go by yourself. O. You go ahead on Yo, I needed to go go.
Speaker 4: Hey, we gotta get you all these god damn training wheels. Boy, gotta get your you on training with you living on training wheels. Man, I don't know what you speeding. I mean you speeding.
Speaker 1: I'm speeding. But I got my seat belt on. Yeah, man, I got my seat belt on.
Speaker 2: Dangn o Joe, I guess I guess I I'm a little slow, O Joe. We got twenty thousand people on this thing live what lie? I tell you what, Joe, I love it all. Don't yo do what they do? Twin Oh, Joe, check this out. You got some You gotta have some hot sauce or something in the bad.
Speaker 1: I got up. I gotta spreaking some of them. Told you see, you know what this is what I like about you?
Speaker 4: This was like I threw something out there, right, I threw it out there, and you still think about it?
Speaker 1: You know what? You know what? You know what that means. Since you still think about it, I know you're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know you have been fishing and you catch a little when you throw it back right right right?
Speaker 1: You talking about them? Told, I got to throw it back to you. No, trust me, you're gonna You're gonna, You're gonna be You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to just try, man real, tell you about these telling you, man, that's something you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I'm told I'm missing out. You're missing out, man, Oh, have mercy. I'm telling you it's it's it's another world that there.
Speaker 4: This lets me know there are things that you haven't done or experienced or explored, and you need to act like Christopher Columbus with somebody m.
Speaker 8: What you're doing. I call your mama, Well what about ain't talk about I hain't done.
Speaker 1: Hey, how how you doing?
Speaker 7: Say?
Speaker 1: I love you? How Hi? Little kiss? Uncle Shannon? Wow, your daddy crazy. I'm sitting here telling un about about about you know, the ice, the toes that ain't no, ain't no secret because I don't even know Victoria. That's what I'm saying, real, real somethings. We got said something. Y'all got to keep between y'all for what how you think I got them. I don't spend no money, so it definitely ain't that. Yeah, I know you had told. Yeah, man, I got I gotta I gotta do.
Speaker 4: I gotta do all the extra stuff, man, because I ain't ain't. I ain't spending no bag, I ain't spending no checks. It ain't no come up, no nothing. If you're with me, you actually liked.
Speaker 1: Me for me, well, I needed I need. Can you deep fry toes because you know we'll eat anything deep fried?
Speaker 4: You can't eat it, you can't eat Just just try it, just one time. Get you some crushed ice, crushed ice, crushed ice. Well, I'm gonna you can chew bubble gum and walk right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. If you can do things, I'm gonna do two things that once you're gonna be alright. Just try it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to send another Tasha but Maryland and get the beat. While first I need to see get them beat.
Speaker 1: I need to go to the.
Speaker 4: Tasha, let it do my manic matter of fact, do one better go on YouTube. I got a tentorial. You know I do manicures and pediculs.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't send her to nobody because I learned to do everything myself to help me save money. Do her nails and feat yourself. Now next ding, you're gonna tell me you be biting the tonails.
Speaker 1: Are No, no, no no no no no no no no no, no I do. I went to school for this.
Speaker 4: I took cosmetology class mm hmm to be able to save myself some money. So all all her up, keeping her necessities. I learned how to do it, so I ain't got to spend no money.
Speaker 1: No, I pay for that.
Speaker 2: But no, Well, well I'm gonna save me a dollar, now you know that. Yeah, well I'm gonna save my I'm gonna save my mouth for somebody's feet. So you saved a dollar, I'm saving my mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you want to take them somewhere they never been beforee you want to take them somewhere they never been the phone? We go, we go to Bali? Can we go to Bali? Can we go to the mall? D I'm taking them somewhere they ain't never been before. Nah, that's listening.
Speaker 4: It's saying everywhere, it's water, it's beating anywhere, not the mall. Yeah, it's list if I am no disrespect. I enjoyed the trip. It was no different. I live in Miami. Malld's Miami saying what's the guy? Damn different ladies, ladies, would you rather have put We're gonna put this up. Would you rather have your toes sucked with craw with crushed ice, crushed ice? Crush get ice, crushed ice?
Speaker 2: Or a ten day trip to the mall deeds ten days the mall deves of Bali?
Speaker 1: Who want to go to the mall de's in Bally for ten days? A trip? Maximum should be three days? Man? You out your damn man. You go halfway across the country.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh Joe, that's twenty four hours to get there. Man, and so you're gonna turn around the cup right back.
Speaker 1: But I listen, you were you better than ten days? You know how long? Ten days is way over there with nothing to do. It's only so much. Oh shay, got some do.
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: You lie talk about? It ain't nothing to do all the who told you that? Whoa man? Ten days?
Speaker 4: I guarantee everybody agree with me. No no, no, no, no no no, I guarantee they do.
Speaker 1: What do women say? What? What eight say? They rather go to the maw deeds? They lie? They do you lie? They lie? They definitely line. Oh Joe, women, they.
Speaker 4: They lie, and don't don't let them fool you. They you know what they trying? They boogie, They boogie. They trying to show off for the chat. They probably they do probably watching, That's what I'm looking for. Oh Joe, you tweeted that you're going on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yo, go on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow. Baby, I forgot to tell.
Speaker 2: You said closed mouths don't get fair. So is it okay to ask co hosts to oscar with him?
Speaker 1: What you think? Tell me? O Joe? Yes, sir, I co hosted the Emmys. Do you know how much prep time is in that? Yeah? I got time. It's not till twenty twenty four, I know. But do you know how much prep time do you have to use?
Speaker 2: Because not only must you know the actress or actress on site, but you also need to know the movie that they were in and what ward they were nominated for. To be able to recall it like that, that's a lot of prep time. I mean because I did this. I think I hosted like April, right, and I got the stuff. I got the kid in January or February.
Speaker 1: Wait, they're not gonna give me no PROMPTU. No.
Speaker 2: You got to be able to You got to be able because when you interview, you got to be able to talk to people.
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can talk to people, you know. That's what that's one of my specialties. Talking man, that's right up my alley.
Speaker 1: But you got the Ojo.
Speaker 2: These faces aren't at familiar or your recall, you know, athletes. But to be able to recall an actor or an actress and talk about them movie that they were, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can do that.
Speaker 4: I can do that, trust me. That's my specialty talking, processing seeing something or remember it. I have a photographic memory. I'm a movie head. I didn't been in movie I didn't been in movies too. Now, okay, hurry up and wait.
Speaker 1: It's a. It's a. It's a. It's a lot more difficult.
Speaker 2: I mean the prep time and the time that I put in because the image because a lot of it was YouTube, I mean on Netflix and Hulu and Amazon. So it's not linear just all linear television, whereas CBS, NBC and Fox, no, and so to be able to look at somebody's like, hey, that's such and such.
Speaker 1: Hey congratulations on your nominations. Oh I loved you. Oh I love this. That ain't as easy as you.
Speaker 4: Think, right right, I know it's not, but I think I could do it. So I'm what I'm not going to do is what my grandma told me. Like I said in my tweet, closed mouth, don't get fit. I'm on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow at and Baby. I don't want to scream up name again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I think I'm the first guest on. So my first question is listen, Jimmy, I I love I love the co host with you in twenty twenty four at the Oscars. They don't have to be the whole show.
Speaker 1: Just let me get up there. Let me just get up there and get my feet wet.
Speaker 4: Now, if I get if I go on the Oscars before you get me on first take, we're gonna fall out.
Speaker 2: I ain't breaking nobody to eat sucking no toes on no show with me. They're gonna tell they go shop with old toe something o cho.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing. That's what we're doing bad.
Speaker 2: But now everybody gonna be talking about man, man, oh Joe, trying to get trying to get un the suck toes.
Speaker 1: Man. Bet I got kids, bet I got your daughters.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, you can't well, you can't worry about worry about what other people say. You gotta have turtle skin, as you say, turtle skin, big and big. Listen that that's all.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 4: I have a I have a vision board, right, I have a vision board in my in my in my bathroom, you know, my vision board on things that I envisioned doing. The first thing up there boom Uncle ocho, right up under Uncle Ocho that already came to fruition. Up under Uncle Oho is inside the NFL boom that's already happening.
Speaker 1: Then under that third is first take. I'm waiting on you.
Speaker 4: And right on the first take, now that the opportunity to see be on Jimmy Kimmel is boom post the oscars or just make an appearance.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 4: Is two things on that vision board that haven't happened yet, and they gonna happen you you can help me with the third one.
Speaker 2: Where was where were the toes that when you was growing up? What was the how I was sucking toes on your party lists? Okay, make it to the NFL, get my my family out of the Liberty City.
Speaker 1: What we're doing, what we're doing? What I mean that that that didn't this that that didn't start to like I got to college and I had and I had to dance. I had to dance to make a way to make it.
Speaker 2: So the other words, you want to so you try to show the show the young lady how freaky you could beat about all. Let me, I know somebody probably did this, but he ain't do this. Diddy hit the bottom of feet and she probably walked out there bare footed.
Speaker 1: I had bills to pay. I had bills to pay.
Speaker 2: That's all right, piggy choose, I ain't paying them bill. The bill aint gonna get paid. Let me ask you, yes, sir, uh, people like there's this. Somebody asked your uh wing choice? So what flavor would your wing choice be?
Speaker 1: That's a that's I like that. That's a good question. Okay, what's your favorite wing choice flavor? That's the problem. When I eat my wings, I don't. I don't use ranch, I don't use blue cheese. I don't.
Speaker 4: I eat them plain. I love my my wings grilled. I love my wings grilled, no charcoal. I hate the little you know, the little, the little how they burn it just slightly a little bit.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 4: I hate it, and some people love it. I don't understand how they eat it like that and fry even with fried chicken. With fried chicken, I don't want no sauce. I don't want nothing on it. So I'm just hoping the season is he is season to perfection, and I eat everything plain that that's I know, that's weird because everyone uses some type of hot sauce. I'm some type of sauce on chicken wings and I just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to be careful. I like mind playing too. Probably if I'm out, I will get plain. Now.
Speaker 2: If I'm home and uh like now, the team that come over and we're watching games on Sunday will get wings. But I gotta be careful because I like lemon pepper will probably be second.
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't eat a whole lot of saut because my stomach gonna be like an HBC band playing that thing in.
Speaker 4: There right right, right right. I speaking of lemon pepper. I don't know if you know about a restaurant called Snappers. There's a restaurant called Snappers here in Miami. And one of the few things that I do enjoy about having Snappers is I get the wing and shrimp combo and it has the lemon pepper on the on the on the chicken, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's also on the fries. It's on the fries, and I really like it. Yet, Oh man, I really like it. I really like it.
Speaker 4: To Nah Snappers, it's like, uh like like lawn John Silver's like that, Okay, yeah, yeah, like that. I don't know if my comparison is right, but it's cool. And I don't go there often, but when I do, it's something about that they don't and they don't they don't overdo it with the limon pepper.
Speaker 1: It be just enough to tweet it, don't drown you in it. Oh Joe, Doug just hit us something saying You're on You're on Kim on Tuesday, not tomorrow. I'm on tomorrow is well, what's the day?
Speaker 2: The day Sunday tomorrow. Well, actually, if it's one o'clock in the morning, it's almost it's willis it's Monday? Wait, today is Monday?
Speaker 1: Yo? That's crazy. I done forgot them only I'm I can't even keep up.
Speaker 2: With the with the see, I can't have you on first day because I tell you what day and then you show up the next day and that's gonna make me look bad.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna actually, actually I would be there day early, so I'll be that day early the prep.
Speaker 1: So so I'm on Kim. I'm on Kim on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Good everybody watching, make sure y'all tune in. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be clean as the boy to hell too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be clean. So what's your favorite? So wings? So plane plain let okay, plain grill, lemon pepper. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of limon pepper, don't dry, don't drive me and have me choking. Just just a dashing lemon pepper. That's all I need.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can, I can rock with that. I'm more. I'm more. Uh yeah, Crispy Fried, Crispy right, So are you flats? Or drum ats. Oh, flats, give me flash, Yeah, give me flats, even though there's more meat on the drum mat. Just like that. I just like that sliding for it off. Yeah. See that technique you just did. I ain't.
Speaker 4: Exactly how you do the pinky toe. You're separated too, just like you just told God damn. Yeah, I'm just telling you. I'm listen.
Speaker 1: You already got the technique in you. Maybe maybe I might maybe I hit a finger or something. I can't hit no toe. Wait, you hit a finger, but you won't hit the toe the finger you mean the same finger that white from the back. There you're hit.
Speaker 4: You hit the finger that the finger white front the back. But you want something, goddamn toe that get to get? Got to get from point A to point b. That don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: It all appears.
Speaker 2: I got to see if she left head or the right hand, I would get thee Hey, oh, let me see if you saw If you saw this story, a man traveled to.
Speaker 1: Turkey and got a beard transplant. Got there.
Speaker 2: We see guys get hair transplant, but he got a beard transplant. Yeah, when you think about it, when you get would you get a beard transplant?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I don't really care for the beard, but I don't want to do a transplant. If I could, I wanted a lace front beard. Like people know how to get on Twitter. People on Twitter know how to find old tweets.
Speaker 1: You know how they pull up old.
Speaker 4: Tweets of people in the celebs, whatever it might be. I'm sure people can go and find there. I've tweeted numerous occasions. I want a lace front beard. I don't want to get a trance I don't. I don't want to get it. I don't want to get a transplant, because that's that's that's permanent.
Speaker 1: Right. What about the hair pieces? You've seen the hair pieces? I have the waves? Yeah, oh I want one of them. I want one of them. Oh, Joe, you don't have been you don't have been balld so long. I mean, I can't envision you with with hair, you know, I can, you look, dude. The funny thing about it, I swear for God, and I know I play around a lot on here. I can grow a head full of hair.
Speaker 4: I just hate the maintenance of having to get it taped up, having a brush it, having to put in the wave cap, having to put grease that is aggravating to me.
Speaker 1: That's aggravating to me. I don't know about no head full. I mean you might can grow some little pricks.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, Look my hair growing it right now. Look I grow hairdful of hair. I tell you, no, lie, I wouldn't lie to you.
Speaker 1: I see more. I see more hair on the eight ball. I know. I'm just saying it's coming in. I need a haircut.
Speaker 4: I'm it's a little porcupine right now because I gotta cut it before before I fly out.
Speaker 1: Cut. You can't see it's still open. Yeah you saw me. You just saw me with a patch in the back of my head on the last show. Yeah, I grow, I grow ahead for him.
Speaker 8: I want that.
Speaker 1: I want that transplant, not transplant, the one with the barber where they put they make you waves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's life because I ain't I ain't got the patience to do the work with the with the brush and you gotta train your head that.
Speaker 1: I ain't got time for all that ship. Women like waves too. I love to be like, hey, real, look, Wade.
Speaker 2: Lron Lewis just donated ten dollars. He said, tell Old Joe to hit that mini Ripperson.
Speaker 1: Well would you know what what do he know about Mini rippersons? Man? Well, uh, she was her daughter is was on what's her daughter name?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: She was on oh what Saturday? What's her daughter's name? You had a famous daughter, Maya Rudolph. Yeah, you sure.
Speaker 2: I'm one thousand percent sure. If I'm not mistaken, I think she had an anorithm. She had a cancer or something. Memory lane, Minie Rippleton. Oh what that throwback right there? Man, that's back down memory lane and loving you.
Speaker 1: It's easy because your beauty. Yes, cancer mm hmm. Man, that's throw back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. Women. Women, women have voices back then. You know, they can say, they can sing. They could sing, Yes, they could they. I mean Minie Ripper to Tammy Terrell. Back then, they could go, they could go Stacy Laddersol. What's the that that's that's during Tina Marie time too. A little Tina. Tina was. Tina was a little laughter. Tina was like early eighties, eighties okay, okay, yeah, yeah, uh Tina. I remember the first time I heard Tina. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If if somebody would have told me she was a white woman, yeah, you would know. Face ain't no way, no, yeah. And then when when the album came out.
Speaker 1: She was on the like yeah yeah, and she was tiny.
Speaker 2: But that boys was booming. You know what we know who reminds me of Jeanne Marie as far as the voice and being so small. But they sang Christina Aguilera, Christina Aguilera. Yeah, oh my goodness, unbelievable, unbelievable range, unbelievable range. Crazy they they they, I mean, even the guys back dead, all the guys could sing back then.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Music music ain't like that different, man, No, I mean because a lot of guys they started out in groups and then they branched off.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who is that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: All the guys really uh l t D You know about Jeffrey Osborn nobody that man. Stop playing. Let's go. But but see that's that's when.
Speaker 2: But to see back in the seventies when I grew up with the big funk bands, Earth Winding Fire, Earlament Confunction, Heat Waved Earth, Elements of the Universe, earth Winding Fire, Ohio players for the Barcade.
Speaker 1: The Manhattan isn't man, don't get me started. I had to meet you here it's just so same. At least, don't stop me until lie I'm through. Yeah, come on, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's had to be what seventies, Probably seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I think seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Might have been seventy seven or seventy six, one of them, seventy seven.
Speaker 1: It might have been seventy nine, but I think it's seventy seven. Oh that's throw back.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, I remember, like Atlantic Star was, Oh, secret lovers.
Speaker 1: Secret love verse. Yeah, that's what we are. Sad for me, fine, Oh the way I forgot the words, the way I feel.
Speaker 2: Uncageous. Say who you got, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, give me Marvin? I love, I love Revende, I love Revende.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not sure, gay Marvin Well Marvin.
Speaker 4: He did at the nineteen eighty four or eighty five NBA All Star Game.
Speaker 1: The way he's saying that national anthem. Yeah, that's it for me. That's it for me. I ain't never seen no national anthem saying like that man ever.
Speaker 2: But you know, back, you know, you had Marvin Gaye, you had Teddy pend the Grass, you had Al Green, you had Barry White, you had Freddie Jackson, you had.
Speaker 1: Big uh Lenny Williams. You I mean, but you are my lady. That's Freddy. That fa Freddy. I love your everything I need. Oh my, you know what you know about that? What I know about it?
Speaker 2: I was I was almost the teenager with a lot of these guys were saying it. Not not not not I was a teenager, but because uh, Marvin was in the seventies, and but all these other guys I remember very vividly.
Speaker 1: But see oh to that's when, like I said, the big bands in the late seventies.
Speaker 2: Uh, the disco era was still going strong in the last on the summers, and you know, uh uh.
Speaker 1: Chick a freak out. Uh yeah, that's the jam.
Speaker 2: Stevie Stevie was always Stevie Wonder was always oh yeah, Wonder sixty seventy eight. He's been that right, right man. That's that's that's bad. That's that See, that's that's the kind of music. See now, look there's nothing against it but that I don't I don't really relate to that.
Speaker 1: I put the grooves on. I just rock out with that. Yeah, most definitely, I'm the same way. I'm the same way. What I do do is today's era in today's music.
Speaker 4: I support each and every artist, no matter who it is, I support each and every artists. I buy this stuff, extremely stuff. But what I continue to listen to is always.
Speaker 2: Always blues, class in jazz, love it yoself. Okay, okay, lots of requests for y'all to fit. I am dreaming by who Atlantics star?
Speaker 1: What you know about that? Hold?
Speaker 2: Let me see my song was message in a bottle because I've actually said that song to somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh you see who you send it to? Un I was hurting, o Jo, I was? I was?
Speaker 3: I was, I was.
Speaker 1: You was hurting. I was hurting that what you did wrong? You did something wrong? What I did? Yeah? You know, I know you did something wrong. Nah. You know she said she got to get away, she gotta find herself, and that SLF wasn't you know? You know you know what that means. That that's a cop out find yourself. I ain't you know, we ain't gonna drip that right.
Speaker 2: Now, because self isn't something you find. Self is something you create. Self is a lot like happiness. You don't find happiness, you create happiness. Self isn't something thing you find, you something you create. Come on, bet I go, come on, preacher, let it go. Yeah, I'm that don't I'm I ain't falling for that.
Speaker 1: Oki. Oh, I need some time to myself for what. Don't do that? Atlantic Star? What's your what's your song? Called Atlantic Star? Again? For me? I don't know what said my baby, bab.
Speaker 2: I thought everything was fine. You said you got to get it away to find your sir. He said that, lady, can't you tell it's written.
Speaker 7: A face.
Speaker 1: Bad? My days and nights? Man, let me stop. I need, I need, I need, I need to go. I need on the voice. I need to go on the voice.
Speaker 2: So think about the misery that you're gonna put me through through Goodbye doesn't do to you?
Speaker 1: And I don't that's the jail time. Yes, it has.
Speaker 2: Man on leaving meybe, he said, Oh Joe, you say, let me put one more thing on your mind.
Speaker 1: Mm hm hmmmm hmmm.
Speaker 5: If you ever need me, baby, baby for me, he says, sin for me, I'm just a call all away, Oh Joe, you know, I look what's the song I'm dreaming?
Speaker 1: Am I dreaming? By Atlantic Star? I don't remember this I remember and my dreaming. I never heard of that? Oh am I dreaming. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, you gotta play, just play it real quick and then it'll come to you when you when you hear it, you hear it. Hold on just a second. No, I don't want to play it because I know, you know, I know they got that that clearance things. Yeah, listen, hey, listen, this is the beat.
Speaker 4: Things are kind of hazeay, and my head's all cloudy inside.
Speaker 1: You know that you know it when you hear you know it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've heard talk of aim jazz, but I never thought that happened. I both know see you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god that Hey listen the Atlantic Star song they talk about, am I dreaming?
Speaker 1: When you hear it? And when you hear it, it's gonna hit you. But I ain't got the rings to be hitting them notes. Oh that's classic man. Am I dreaming? So they bring it back memories.
Speaker 6: I had to meet you here today. There's just so many things now, please don't.
Speaker 1: Out me till I'm through. Yeah. What's your country song? Country? Red Red Solo Cup? Hello?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: The only really country song I know is a oh you know a song? What's I used to? I love? I still play it? Uh, uhm, held on Michael McDonald. Why what you know about Michael McDonald? Man? Come on now, I'm not in love? I how you made it so clear?
Speaker 7: I can't time I see your smile you Yeah, you can only stare your ale while.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. What you know about that? Man? Yeah? You heard? I was. I was worried for word with your name. I can't forget. M m mmmm. That's the jam. Keep getting things up there. She's trying to make the kids go to bed. You're the kids along? Mm hmmmm hm. What do people want to hear? Man? What y'all would hear the two of us? Oh? What about two occasions?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And Bobby callwell? What think what they won't do for love? Come on, old Joe, two occasions? I only think of you, of you on two occasions, that's days and night. Yeah, I go, I go for Brooks. If I could be with you, Only you can make it right, only you, m Bill Withers. Yeah, he's something that just the two of us. Yeah, just the two of us, we can make it, Grover Washington, two of us, you and I do drop fall and the beauty of it, all of it all, So come shining through everything you name. I know all of I know the words. Just the two of us, we can make it if we.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got one, I got one right here. I'm gonna just I'm gonna just start off with it. Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, I'm gonna start off. I'm gonna start off with the first the first, the first words, and.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna know it.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember you told me you love baby.
Speaker 1: We got to sing a song, O Joe. I'm waiting on you. You tell me, you tell me what we're singing.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm gonna go on my little memory bank. Yeah, I'm gonna rock out some of some of it. You know how you always know like the first verse?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Sometime they gotta I gotta look at I gotta look at the words. But that first verse, I know that first verse like off off rip h you know careless whisper? What do I know? Kiless whisper? Yeah? Well hold on, why why don't you say that? I'm thinking about secret lovers for some reason? No, hold on, killless whisper.
Speaker 2: I like I like say I got I like tar baby. I like, uh, it's say some of the heart what's the name of that song?
Speaker 1: Oh about George George Michael. George Michael's calls whisper. I feel so unsure. I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't hear too, And.
Speaker 2: Something in your eyes called you the silver screen and all its I'm never gonna dance again. The guilty feet have got no rhythm, though it sees me to pretend I know you're not.
Speaker 1: I should have known better than the cheat a friend I've been given.
Speaker 2: But so I'm never going to dance again the way I dance with, dance with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see that. Let's set the last part the night.
Speaker 2: The music seems so loud. I wish that we could lose this crowd.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: We heard each other with the things we wanted to say. We could have been so good together. We could have spent this dance forever. Now, now he's gonna ask who's gonna dance with me? Oh, Joe, we gotta get you auto tunes.
Speaker 1: Broh, I ain't had no peppermint tea. That's why I ain't no peppermint tea. I'm drinking coke. Why you're drinking coke? You're about to go to bed. Oh yeah, I'm going to bed no matter what. I gotta fight is no no can I maybe you see some things that she could not believe? How could her girl be soon? Baby? I don't know that. I don't know that song I got she couldn't see. Yeah, I got with her sitting here, I'm gonna sing better. You're gonna say you're gonna sink better? Yeah, I can sing better because not not she's in my presence or I gotta show off. I gotta show out. Hold on me me me me me me me me la la la la la la la lall said you want to hear?
Speaker 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayay, Saturday Love.
Speaker 1: You know about that man? I forgot? I forgot who sing that hill? That's who sung? Oh yeah, this is okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, waiting long give me a song? What you would to say? What we're gonna close out window, Joe? I know I'm not. I'm ready to close it out. Whatever you want. I'm gonna go till. But let's reil what you want to hear? What reil will hear? What's all you want to want us to close? The close the show out with Oh, that's why we were just singing it. Yeah, real real, Oh like that? Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Saturday Love. That's too fast, though, baby, your love is king. I'm trying to think. Yeah, now I don't know in it? We in it? We should end it with Luther.
Speaker 2: I could dame, but I could not find I got a bullet too spelled to kill my design.
Speaker 1: Who's calling bushshot? Hey? You know make the peace? Were you really into that too? Boy?
Speaker 4: I got the eyes closing off. Yeah, yeah, you know you need to be singing to bab go ahead over that. I'm just saying, she ain't ain't too often? You know, somebody you have a have not?
Speaker 1: Okay, well have got the seas Okay, I like that. I like that. What song is that? Don't know what up? Or one thing? It's War of the Hearts with shut by Shade.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, okay, what should know about Shade? Come on, man, man, you better stop. That's all that's all I listened to. You better stop, So we're gonna take notes. Were about to sign off. We don't been here almost two hours show you know that for sure? And I got to go to work in the morning. I got to go to work in the morning. So we're gonna check back. Give us some songs that y'all think, oh you and I should sing. Yeah, I'm more towards like shahd Maxwell. He seems to be more like up beat tempo. She told me about singing Ebony Eyes. Who sings that's Rick James, Yeah, Ebony Eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't play that man. Fan and you be lovers and friends.
Speaker 2: But we're coming, so I gotta go to bed. I gotta get some sleep. O Shoe you an love you. I don't care what anybody say about you. You my favorite horse. If you never win another race? Oh Choren, Oh Joy, where's old Joy?
Speaker 1: Where it's at? So thank you? Hey, make sure you click that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: We get us to three fifty, oh Joe, and that next Monday, we're going to give away twenty thousand dollars. Forty people will win five hundred dollars each twenty thousand. Hey all you gotta do get five five you know what, We're gonna make it easy for you. Give five family and friends prove that they that they subscribe to Uncle Oho hit us in our DM and we're gonna find we're gonna get forty random winners, forty and give them each five hundred dollars each twenty thousand, because we want to show our love and appreciation for you helping us grow to the number that we didn't think we was gonna see this early when we put this thing together, we thought we had something special, but you never know, and you gotta helped us grow leaf and bounds a lot faster than we thought we could. So thank you very much, and we want to return the favor by giving you some of the money back because we think you've earned it and we want to say this is our way of saying thank you. Saying thank you is not nearly enough, so we're gonna do something tangible and give you an opportunity to win some money. So thank you again for tuning in to Nightcap and we'll see you tomorrow. Good night, everybody, good night.
Speaker 1: I love y'all,