Speaker 1: This should be easy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what you're gonna say?
Speaker 3: I just cards on the table? Yeah, like what is this? Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: But I think this should be easy, it should be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I think it should be.
Speaker 1: We we're told.
Speaker 3: It's artists on artists on artists on artists.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, which you're a fan of the show. Yeah, yeah, I haven't seen you two on it?
Speaker 4: Oh just the other two.
Speaker 2: That that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I also I'm a fan of the show. M I didn't think there were this many people on it. Oh, and then you're like, there's a whole cast. It's like a show. It's like a real show.
Speaker 2: It's like a huge show or something.
Speaker 5: It's we're talking quantity of person on screen.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of how many episodes have you done?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Worried about two hundred twenty seven or two hundred twenty eight?
Speaker 2: How many guys is on there?
Speaker 6: It's well, usually it's a cast of fort us.
Speaker 3: And so that's actually what is so fucking me up right now?
Speaker 4: And what it what is?
Speaker 3: Because I hear it's artists on artists on artists and artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna I'll.
Speaker 7: Let him say the name of the show, because I get nervous doing that, madiot to row.
Speaker 2: I mess up, and I did mess up a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if that easy.
Speaker 7: I think overall other than the title and once we get sort of the nuts and bolts.
Speaker 3: Because what we actually ended up with is artists on artists on nobody on jack shit. Yeah, sure that's what we That's what I'm looking at here, that's.
Speaker 4: What you're seeing.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: By the way, you're the artist, so that's not a bad thing necessarily for you. That's a bad thing for us, just in terms of our expectation for what the episode was going to be. But the the thing I always like to say about doing an episode like this is this should be easy.
Speaker 2: Because we have an opportunity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have an opportunity here, I think, to kind of diagnose what's been going wrong.
Speaker 2: Ye, get under the hood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fix this bad bird so we can all kind of succeed.
Speaker 1: Right, that's I.
Speaker 5: Thought we were here. Sorry, did you want to do the thing?
Speaker 1: Yea?
Speaker 3: If I could just talk for it like one second, he could just let me talk for one wee second.
Speaker 2: Where for you guys, just like because I'd love to do that.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's an opportunity to get under the hood. What I'm terrified of right now is what this actually is is, Angie, you have come back on the show with a guy who you think can kick our ass.
Speaker 6: Interesting and instead of that's what this instead of.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have this other podcast? Do you I don't even like fucking I'm a fan of actually.
Speaker 7: Actually think it's cool. Two hundred some episodes in. You must be doing something, right. I haven't seen you guys on it, and I don't really know who is that's so interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could it be instead like, oh, I have this other podcast, and instead it's you bringing somebody enforce?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I'm on it.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm on it.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been on it a bunch, and.
Speaker 3: I've been on a bunch.
Speaker 5: I've been on every episode. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So on the hand signal thing, because I did not go over here. Yeah, we know what it was. You said, hand signal And for all I know, watch something vulgar or obscene?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to prescribe a hand signal?
Speaker 3: Do this?
Speaker 5: And I can speak?
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 8: I do that?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? Though?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, sometimes I have to do that.
Speaker 7: Do you want to go down getting nervous or when you go down it's me, I don't know, it doesn't feel good to me.
Speaker 4: What about like like.
Speaker 3: And this is just feeding into what I'm so terrified because you've brought someone who's immediately like, let's bring our hands into it, right, Let's start swinging our hands around at each other there.
Speaker 7: And then when all of a sudden, you know, wrapped around my tender throat, I have no recourse. Well because I have, you know, in fact, willingly engaged in this dynamic where we are discussing where our hands might go it.
Speaker 2: Somehow he made me think it was my idea.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's important for me to bring up coming on last time was so fun, right, and I really wanted to come on again.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying that genuinely.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't have would and so you admit you were on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 2: Richie your witness.
Speaker 4: I thought I was thank you, thank you, Richie. I appreciate that. So it would be kind of crazy to have.
Speaker 9: Two hundred episodes plus of a podcast that's fake, just so I could bring on a friend to defend me.
Speaker 4: Right, So it's like.
Speaker 7: A I don't think it would be defend because frankly, we've never done anything wrong. Defense implies that you are being defended against some sort of attack, when actually all we did was do our show normal, and you kind of acted.
Speaker 2: Like something inappropriate was happening.
Speaker 6: So like, I did kind of want to bring something up, but I don't know if I should bring it up this early.
Speaker 5: His scarf, his talk about to talk about it, talk about his scarf.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a scarf around his neck.
Speaker 6: Is this do you think this is what we do on a podcast where we improvise costumes and stuff. Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: He's wearing a scarf, his throats very taking one on one, yes, and he's wearing a scarf and he's wearing a hat.
Speaker 5: Like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: So your podcast is fake because you play characters, Okay.
Speaker 2: Not wearing a hat.
Speaker 5: No, you don't want people you say you're wearing a scarf. Of course I'm you're wearing I don't see a scarf.
Speaker 3: His throat is tender, and he has actually an arrangement with his wife where they can be together as long as she never removes the scarf.
Speaker 4: All right, isn't that like an old poem.
Speaker 2: Everything is sort of.
Speaker 3: Wa poems covered quite a bit of can you recite it?
Speaker 1: The poem it sounds so good?
Speaker 7: It's a poem about his old scarf.
Speaker 3: It's a poem about a husband who can never remove his scarf.
Speaker 4: They're a podcast and not a podcast.
Speaker 1: It's either a podcast or a poem. The thing.
Speaker 5: So, the thing I wanted to bring up, and it's not the Scared.
Speaker 3: To Get really Good too. It's about we get in.
Speaker 2: Here and solve this.
Speaker 7: The former US poet Laurie Amanda and has a podcast.
Speaker 3: It might be her podcast like the Yeah Incredible Incredible truth crime but I love.
Speaker 6: So cases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and really fresh ones. It's they're not at the scene.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry to wonder if she's committing some of these crimes.
Speaker 1: Get in there just to have a new episode every day.
Speaker 6: I love what scheme is this? It's it works for both because it's poetry and.
Speaker 1: It's poetry and crime.
Speaker 5: Yes, So the thing I wanted to bring up was.
Speaker 2: This is what the show is, right.
Speaker 7: The scheme like our show, bifurcating the word scheme to apply to both ideas, like finding that common link.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what he does on the show.
Speaker 5: I thought I did a little bit of wordplay.
Speaker 6: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yea, I love it. I'm saying that's what the show is.
Speaker 4: You're trying to figure out what our show is and.
Speaker 7: If it's hard to tell, right, and if you know what's crazy.
Speaker 6: We've been a part of this network for like we've been a part of this network for like three weeks, and I'm I'm going to call some university housing commission that's in charge of hazing because I feel like I feel like we're like in trouble for being here. Like I'm like, this is hazing, Like iHeart this is hazing.
Speaker 3: If you call them, if you call them the word, you're not doing wordplay. Don't know the university Housing commission right now because my phone's almost side of batteries.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 3: Does that makes Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: So you're the University Housing commission.
Speaker 3: For and myart and health services. Okay, So if you are feeling dizzy, I don't think it's all right.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing I wanted to bring up.
Speaker 7: And don't call for cluck you delivery either.
Speaker 2: If you watch you Yeah, that's the chicken wing place.
Speaker 4: And that's your and that's your phone.
Speaker 2: Don't call for Cluck you delivery. I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't take any orders right now. Okay, he's doing a podcast. I'm in the middle of a podcast, Cluck University. That's where you get the hot chicken from when you're when you're on campus.
Speaker 2: They made it a hot Chicken.
Speaker 6: Cluck University.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, right, so I couldn't have brought him on to protect me because look, he's already you've already beaten him down and brought he had a.
Speaker 2: Thing you wanted to bring up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's too early, but we could hear it.
Speaker 5: We can wait, that's fine, it's do you have a run out.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're giving you the hand signal.
Speaker 6: Okay, So here's the thing. Jeremy and Kylie were gonna come. They got an email really quickly. Uh and they said, we are not We don't need you too.
Speaker 3: Can we get the TikTok on this straight? They got an email really really quickly.
Speaker 5: Get from earlier today.
Speaker 1: Earlier today.
Speaker 6: I said, we're actually doing the Hollywood hand Book Pride episode.
Speaker 5: We only want the queer people to come Okay.
Speaker 6: So we found out this is the Pride one, and so that's why my question is, like you canceled the straight one so.
Speaker 9: That you kick them out like June first, right, June first, we did you.
Speaker 5: Just find out we were queer and you wanted to do a Pride episode?
Speaker 3: We don't know which, we don't know which two is, which is kind of thing. So we're going to release it when we figured that out. We just know that's the That's the line.
Speaker 7: Can I say when you're attacking me seemingly going like, did you just find out that we're queer and that's why we're here for Pride? If I'm just finding out not that much pride, right, that's wow, that's proud. It's already six it's already six PM.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not proud. I'm not talking about it enough.
Speaker 2: You're really proud. I would probably know.
Speaker 3: It's been literally eighteen hours.
Speaker 6: Somebody on your team sent me an EMO and said, it's Pride, it's Pride sis, it's Pride episode.
Speaker 10: Kevin is not a Pride class specific thing. Clap clap class, Go off, guys and make sure you give it Kevin Kevin Baby is also c I s I believe, and that's Kevin's signature.
Speaker 7: Oh he just puts that stem.
Speaker 2: That's how he identified.
Speaker 9: Okay, so that was just his But yeah, no, I just think it's important that we brought up why the other two on our podcasts aren't here today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, great, we know that because we because you set it up that way, but he didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The thing is, honestly a lot.
Speaker 7: Of the logistics and the sort of organizational elements of the podcast have.
Speaker 2: Slipped by the wayside. Click you is taking off.
Speaker 7: Yes, like it has become such a assive time suck for me, and I'm so proud of what we've been able to build our little team.
Speaker 3: Just the idea can be hot, making the chicken hot.
Speaker 7: Yes, God, it's like but another I've had to take a step back from this.
Speaker 2: Was before that it was it was it's crazy.
Speaker 9: I'm now just coming to this is exactly what happened when I came on. It takes me ten minutes.
Speaker 3: To like after, so you admit it.
Speaker 4: I'm admitting that I wasn't that she did.
Speaker 1: The podcast before. Yes, she's done it.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, Richard, And it.
Speaker 9: Took me ten minutes to literally get this flow, and now I finally got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just want to tell you I'm here.
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome to the show. It should be easy, but.
Speaker 7: For some reason, it never feels that way.
Speaker 2: Are your chair arms? Okay?
Speaker 5: So one of them fell down? Like it just like it just felt.
Speaker 3: This is like, yes, I know the whole, but right for the whole transforms.
Speaker 2: I definitely could have been crunch.
Speaker 6: I bet you guys could kick my ass faster than I could kick your ass.
Speaker 2: Such a trap.
Speaker 3: Such a trap, I know, and I bet right.
Speaker 7: So then it's like I again am complicit and whatever ends up happening to me physically, it's so smart.
Speaker 3: Not falling for this again. He's just a little bit smarter. We just had anakon. She beats you guys up, I mean yeah, and that's literally the last that that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to in the episode. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: So this is the Pride episode.
Speaker 2: Pride fighting, all right, for fighting fighting?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like you have Pride fighting Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Pride, Yeah, Okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Regular Ken Shamrock over here, what's that you have? Pride Fighter?
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmmm different month he's associated with a different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, different month, yeah, can Shamrock mm hmm.
Speaker 6: That's a Is that a real person or some sort of eighties cartoon reference?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't get because because.
Speaker 3: You're a TV or something like you like, I don't know what am I saying up for.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's a story where were.
Speaker 5: The genuinely don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't know who get like you're your parents were on a base and gad.
Speaker 4: The character you're talking about, Okay.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Like I just like coming into.
Speaker 3: Like I'm genuinely asking because like when I figure out if this is a queer episode or not, Like I am just kind of like feeling out like how to be if it was is what you're saying, I would know the answers instead of like you know now, I just have the questions.
Speaker 5: I just literally don't know who Ken Shamrock is.
Speaker 6: Is that like MF A fighter or was it a joke on a word?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm actually not trying to trick anyone.
Speaker 7: That's actually that's sort of a weird thing I do on the show is like just I calls it like I see it, No tricken, just chicken, just fucking balls strikes.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: It's like whatever I'm laying out like, that's just like what you see is what you get.
Speaker 2: I'm a straight shooter.
Speaker 7: And I am not trying to like get you into some kind of corner where you agree.
Speaker 2: I guess that a real person was a cartoon characters And I don't know what you think the game is. Honestly, I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: Who it was.
Speaker 6: And I just was like I just thought, is there a wordplay going on here?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't know if there was something, No, that's here. You'll be in charge of that.
Speaker 5: I'm not kind of deed doing.
Speaker 2: You'll be in charge of that.
Speaker 3: And if you want to hang here, like you're gonna have to know, like what's we're playing?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: I mean, like this is I heeart. Yeah, do you guys any tips?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We pull them here.
Speaker 3: That's a good I mean that's a good start to like you talk about pull tis speaking of tips and did they not have that conversation with you?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's a it's a really.
Speaker 2: Nice community to be a part of.
Speaker 7: You actually join it, there's a tip shift you actually participate, you know, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: But then there is a little element of like you kind of feel like you're doing those podcasts and you're like doing all the work and now Ritchie is taking like my exactly the same share of.
Speaker 2: Equal portion of the tip.
Speaker 7: But you can't me get bogged down in that, you can't look at it that way.
Speaker 3: Well, I say, we're all here for the same contributing something to I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: He's witnessed, he's witnessed to Andrey I haven't been on the show before.
Speaker 2: And and what I'll say too is.
Speaker 4: That was something that was something to witness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And what I'll say two is, you know, we're all here with the same goal in mind, and I mean all of us, yes, yeah, which is to make a great fucking podcast, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Whether I get the artists on the artists on the arts, whether it's Hollywood ambuger, whether it's whatever, Richie does, you know, the end goal is that's my great podcast.
Speaker 2: So if we end up pulling the tips because we're all rowing in the same direction, I think that's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think it's something to get on board for and I don't think we should necessarily be saying, oh, there should be a separate queer tip right.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't think either of us.
Speaker 9: Like that, No, because it would obviously be less right, So we wouldn't want that.
Speaker 6: I'm just curious if cluck you is also part of the tip share.
Speaker 3: So when that when somebody tips, that is the plan.
Speaker 6: When you just haven't gotten a tip for Clucky yet, so when.
Speaker 4: They do tip click you, the plan is.
Speaker 1: When that tip hits.
Speaker 7: That's what we've been discussing for sure. Really, that's the plan that's in place, and when and when the tip hips, I'm a lookout. It's going to be a big one for us.
Speaker 6: We just don't you know, we don't get tips on our podcast.
Speaker 5: We have crew that we pay.
Speaker 2: Fuck what really?
Speaker 9: Yeah, when are you guys collecting the tips? Like is there a link or something.
Speaker 3: Or there's like as people listen, like it's in the app, like as people listen to every podcast app.
Speaker 2: There's like a little button.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a little button if you like people press as fast as.
Speaker 2: Like what you're hearing. There's a little guy that pops up to like what you're hearing.
Speaker 4: Like a tip. Does he get tipped?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's like a sort of like a talking hat. Oh but it's like a hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the iHeart hat.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool because these are good people who know my heart hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never even seen it. Is it just like a like a red hat?
Speaker 6: Like he's like, what you're hearing?
Speaker 2: It's not red?
Speaker 7: I mean I guess it could be a red hat. I guess that's very like kind of maga to me, which if that's like your whole thing, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like any research background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but red I.
Speaker 4: Word a maga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I wasn't protecting them.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll get around. I've never really talked to people about it, like I've like read it on a hat and been like that's not for me.
Speaker 3: But you apparently have like a much greater don't put me there relationship with people where it's like, no, it's this, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Think protect trying.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, all I'm saying is when you want to know the enemy, you have to know the enemy, and you want to take them down, you have to know everything about him.
Speaker 5: So you know she's curious and interested.
Speaker 3: But did you say that the enemy or the enemy, because the enemy is the sort of hamburgler of you know.
Speaker 2: You do know about me?
Speaker 6: Is sassy, sassy chicken that's trying to steal all the chicken. And it's sad she's trying. She thinks she is a woman, she's she's a scientist. She's trying to bring the chicken back to life that's been killed.
Speaker 7: Yes, she's a she's a widow and a scientist and she believes she could.
Speaker 4: What is her relationship to the university.
Speaker 7: She's trying to destroy Cluck you she's stealing the chicken from Cluck you.
Speaker 2: And Dean Cluck University.
Speaker 4: And the dean yeah, like barbecue sauce or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, using her she's misusing her power to steal all the.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, because she would immediately Campus security would arrest her immediately if she wasn't the dean.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 7: Stealing chicken and we all know who it is that's illegal, but she's the dean.
Speaker 2: She also has tons of access to the labs and the side.
Speaker 7: Anywhere, every single room in the middle, so she's able to use all the science equipment to try to reconstitute her dead husband.
Speaker 2: Out of the chicken that she steals.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were divorced by his choice, so it's much worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but she's hanging on to like thought that they were going to rekindle something.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they had no kids or anything.
Speaker 2: I think they had like a hundred or something.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, Yeah, they had a kid, had like a hundred kid every day every one hundred days for one days.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for one hundred days they had a kid every day, So just one kind of a year of.
Speaker 5: Sounds like.
Speaker 7: If a hen is having no kid, like if you're doing She literally had never laid a single egg for like one hundred days. Literally, you know, this sounds like they're still a farmer.
Speaker 6: Okay, this literally sounds like a story you'd learned, like in Spanish in a Spanish.
Speaker 4: Class, like she had had for one hundred days.
Speaker 5: You're hitting all the target words. This doesn't make a ton of sense.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't think it's a bad thing to learn about other cultures.
Speaker 5: Spanish love Spanish?
Speaker 6: I actually do, he does?
Speaker 9: He does, but thank you? So okay, so the hat the tipping any other tea do you.
Speaker 1: Talk about how he loves Spanish?
Speaker 4: No, I just know that about him. I've known him for a bunch of years.
Speaker 7: What feels like fetishizing it or something?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: What language?
Speaker 2: Well, we were saying it's not a bad thing to learn about other cultures, and then he was like, I love Spanish and you were like, he don't do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does, he does.
Speaker 3: People can play it bad. I'll just say it right now, play it back. I also love Spanish. Have I ever once brought up I love Spanish? I guess I believe that you do. But it's not just something that you've like made me deal with. If that's like something that you're experiencing, you're doing it well.
Speaker 6: You don't seem like someone who vocalizes gratitude a lot, and maybe that might be an issue, Like maybe you should try to vocalize things you like, Like I think it's nice to kind of say out in the universe what you like and and and you know, give a moment to that.
Speaker 2: Is what I would say, is that what your show is no our shows the improvised it.
Speaker 9: Was just like characters, Yeah, kind of like to make fun of Hollywood a little bit.
Speaker 2: Make fun of like, Yeah, I mean, who's that for?
Speaker 6: I mean just like honestly, it's like like a bunch of like Scottish seventeen year olds.
Speaker 4: They love it.
Speaker 5: They love it, they love it and we love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can you imagine like living at fringe, you knowagine like being a.
Speaker 4: Kid, Yeah, and during the fringe.
Speaker 3: Like during Scotland. Yeah, and like on.
Speaker 2: The main part of it, your kid. It's it's Scotland.
Speaker 3: And it's Fringe. You're a kid at fringe is like at your house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it certainly sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you can see yeah? Oh you mean like the festivals like Bite but near.
Speaker 1: You it's like at Scotland.
Speaker 7: Yeahah, you know yeah, yeah, No, I knew that they were doing it there.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I literally.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm literally like I can't see.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew that's he.
Speaker 4: Just told me a little something on my nose. Do you think he's protecting me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I think that you're on drugs, okay. I think that you were both doing drugs before. And that's why that have been so confusing.
Speaker 7: It was so first of all, he's got his eye out for it. It was so quick the way it went away, and it was not something from your body that.
Speaker 2: Was in your nose. It was something else.
Speaker 3: I mean, iceberg fell out of there.
Speaker 6: No, it was not, it was it was not cocaine.
Speaker 7: Damn fucking glacier of cocaine in your Damn.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 7: Pretty uncomfortable for me to be looking at. But whatever, people can make whatever choices they want. I'd rather not have an impact the podcast episode because, like I said, at my heart, we all kind of have the same goal.
Speaker 6: Yeah did you say that before?
Speaker 3: Which is amazing, right, And I guess it is helpful to say again because he didn't hear. We do all have the same goal here. Just want to make a great podcasts.
Speaker 2: Can I make a great damn podcast?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 2: I trying to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. I just want to be clear, I am not on drugs.
Speaker 3: She's not on drugs, because it didn't get all the way in it fell out.
Speaker 6: She wasn't trying to be on drugs and isn't. She's not on drugs and I'm not on drugs, okay. And the fact that this is the Pride episode and you accused of being on drugs, Yeah, that's a good place.
Speaker 7: Immedia that we've talked like, yeah, we're pretty deep into it. It came up somewhat organically when the drugs came falling out of your nose.
Speaker 2: And I would say that.
Speaker 7: People within the LGBTQ community probably are free to enjoy drugs just like anyone else that I should you jumped over Q.
Speaker 2: LGBTQ.
Speaker 4: It's all about.
Speaker 2: The lgbt community.
Speaker 7: That's one of your kind of moves, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But the community.
Speaker 4: Community within you don't do that.
Speaker 7: Taken and substances the same way the whole rest of the population is. I don't think I should not be allowed to talk about it just because it's a particular episode.
Speaker 1: Promotion.
Speaker 7: We've done straight episodes of accused people of being on drugs, and we're doing this episode of accuses of people of being got drugs.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it would be any different.
Speaker 1: Cluck, you.
Speaker 3: Leg, gizzard, breast, thigh, you're getting out ah and the plus is like sides yeah, like deal.
Speaker 5: The cluck's a little weird.
Speaker 6: I bought that got the cluck cluck cluck, clock CALLWK.
Speaker 1: You sell that, you sell the clock.
Speaker 5: And let's be honest, it's the tongue. It's the chicken's tongue. Fried tongue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hm, the quawk is the clock is see.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm fucking would you would?
Speaker 9: What would it surprise you that maybe I thought about it, I needed to do drugs before this episode?
Speaker 4: M what does that? How does that make you feel? Does that make you feel like.
Speaker 3: But you couldn't figure it out or like, well obviously they fell out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would that surprise me?
Speaker 7: I guess for me to be surprised by that, I would have had to come in with some expectation of like what you're doing or what you're thinking about before.
Speaker 2: And that's simply not my world.
Speaker 7: And I don't mean this to be, you know, insulting in any way, but literally, you did not exist before the episode started, and the second e best ceased to exist again.
Speaker 5: Odd, my god, And.
Speaker 4: You're saying that on the Pride episode.
Speaker 1: It's nothing personal.
Speaker 7: I say this to all of our guests.
Speaker 2: Has nothing to do said everyone.
Speaker 5: You said this to Rizamed.
Speaker 2: Multiple times? Wow, he kept interrupting me.
Speaker 6: I think you let him. I think when riza Ed comes in, you guys have.
Speaker 5: Some amazing guests that are coming on right, think them.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think you talk over them, but I think I think a little bit of a moment of gratitude to be like, hey, it's we are really whoa We're punching in a in a new class right now, you know what I mean. I'm not counting us, know.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so subtle. Yes, I actually admire it because I do let my guard down in a way.
Speaker 5: And I did have a bit of a temper when I was a kid.
Speaker 6: And this is kind of riling me up a little bit, the idea that you think I would fight because I've always been a little bit bigger and.
Speaker 5: Bigger than other people.
Speaker 1: When did you stop up a temper? When did I.
Speaker 5: Stop have a temper? I don't think I ever stopped having temper, But you just said it was when I was a kid. I when I was.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I chose I couldn't control it. Okay, I had some issues that did. This is a real story and I can't believe I'm telling it. When I was in first grade, this kid cut in front of me and I was really upset. Same was Max Magoo.
Speaker 5: This is pretty Max Magoo.
Speaker 7: Perhaps he didn't see you, No, he saw me, and he was I think I.
Speaker 6: He was screaming at me. We've gotten a little bit, a bit of an altercation, and I pulled his cheeks. I said, yeah, and I just and I had to go to the Yeah, and he started crying and I had to go eat with.
Speaker 2: The assistant's face came off. That's how mister mcgo lost his vision.
Speaker 5: I took his eyes out.
Speaker 6: She went blind.
Speaker 5: No, but I did.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 6: I had to control myself. I started breathing, doing some breathing exercises. I started controlling that. But I used to be backed into corners and get upset, and I would and I would lash out. And so I am feeling that a little bit right now. I'm trying to control that. I'm okay. But if you want a fighter, do you got a fighter?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, he's learned since then, like what a vulnerable thing to like give?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I personally prefer to come from up as a vocalizing gratitude.
Speaker 6: I was doing that, you guys, neither of you were doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not always am doing that. Ten minutes from the very beginning, I've done that.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit, and I think I've been doing it literally this entire podcast so like just the fact that you will like completely cease to exist, like the second you like the door. I'm grateful for you existing right now.
Speaker 7: Isn't it nice to be able to share this unbelievable sense of community everyone?
Speaker 2: You know, as I said, rowing in the same direction, Yes.
Speaker 1: For me and him, you know what I mean. It's like it's for us.
Speaker 2: Of course we're grateful.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it feels like you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's say something. You're grateful, I said, I love Spanish, Angela.
Speaker 2: Is this something?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I'm grateful.
Speaker 2: I heard it as well.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm grateful for iHeart. Okay, bringing us all together today, that is awesome.
Speaker 2: That's mine as well.
Speaker 7: You can't you you're talking about you have to be grateful for something longer than you have grateful for iHeart?
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, you just showed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are you grateful for?
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for Philip. But the the hat's name is.
Speaker 5: Yea, his named Philip?
Speaker 2: Why Philip film up?
Speaker 1: Tip?
Speaker 6: And Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: It's good to say that you're grateful to him because what comes out of the hat is kind.
Speaker 2: Of like a Fillip decision.
Speaker 1: What he breaks off.
Speaker 3: It's equal once it comes out of the hat.
Speaker 5: But he chooses when it comes out.
Speaker 7: Well, that hat doesn't the first until it has been filled up and he's in charge of Sometimes it feels like capacity seems to be nearly infinite in terms of how much Philip can hold before he does release some of those funds.
Speaker 9: Interesting, okay, And you're grateful for the Philip Okay, great, we were all grateful.
Speaker 1: And he's queer.
Speaker 3: Also, you seem to be very into like who's queer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was never our goal to out Fillip on the podcast.
Speaker 7: The iHeart hat, you know, the I Heart hat is since you're demanding to know everyone you know, would you would you?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 5: Yes, he's part of the community.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, cool?
Speaker 2: And yes he's married to a woman.
Speaker 8: Hat like.
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Married? Yeah, of course he's married to a woman.
Speaker 5: It doesn't it doesn't minimize him to us.
Speaker 3: And he says he would never ever be with anyone who's not.
Speaker 1: A woman.
Speaker 9: That I can't debate the iHeart Radio's hat sexuality.
Speaker 3: If literally not suggesting you do, you're bating.
Speaker 7: He's only been You're bating, he's only been your baby with her he's.
Speaker 2: No idea, he said, he's been.
Speaker 3: He's been with many, he's been with yeah, yeah, outside of his marriage.
Speaker 6: He's in an open marriage.
Speaker 5: He's in an open marriage, or he's been out, he's been.
Speaker 1: It's like the hat, it's open one way.
Speaker 4: One of those.
Speaker 6: And his wife is a hat or a woman.
Speaker 2: His wife is a woman hat.
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, sorry to separate those women can be hats.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, okay, great, I'm learning so much.
Speaker 2: But all of the women outside of his marriage or.
Speaker 1: Women like real women, human women, human women.
Speaker 6: So she's upon it, and then he's sleeping with like regular women, using.
Speaker 1: And using like using his possession here what using his position?
Speaker 2: I mean literally get them a show at ieheart or break them.
Speaker 1: Like off some extra tips.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of the nefarious dean Henemy. Just all these anyone.
Speaker 7: Who gets a taste of power, you know, seems to immediately I was going to say that and wield it.
Speaker 6: No, I was literally thinking your hat, Phillip's giving hnemy.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, no, it's very damaging, Enemy Codd. It corrupts, it really does. But anyway has.
Speaker 3: Enemy using it for sex as well in such a confusing way, because like so focused on reanimating her divorced husband were.
Speaker 6: To clock yeah ahead of me.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I know, I know, and I'm just like, I'm just tracking. Sorry, I'm just tracking because we're I don't know anything about the chicken place.
Speaker 1: What what I'm asking them?
Speaker 3: Like, we literally just like we've just been talking about anything.
Speaker 4: It was just clarifyed.
Speaker 5: I do want to Can I say something really quick?
Speaker 6: When you do that kind of stuff, when you look to the audience, that's actually violence against women because.
Speaker 5: You're inciting boy. No, yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 1: You can't do that kind of Now. It's the women.
Speaker 3: All the women on the other side are are going when I look at them like this, they're like, yeah, every single woman out there.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Like not my circuit.
Speaker 2: By the way, we told you we were going to need this hand gesture, didn't we.
Speaker 3: Now I can now you can talk.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't attach it to that for this very reason.
Speaker 6: I did have a question about for you guys talking about power changing people, fill up, etcetera. Do you think it's changed you guys? You guys have become a little different now that you guys are big wigs.
Speaker 3: I think I have become more gratitude for having so much crazy ass power.
Speaker 9: You can't become gratitude, it can be more grateful. I think I have grateful Okay, okay, because you have all this.
Speaker 1: Power, because I have my power.
Speaker 2: That I love.
Speaker 7: I just want to say thank you for sharing that, and hearing you say that is giving me have so much gratitude and power too, and power.
Speaker 6: And I feels like words are just falling out as they come out, like words are just there's just something about that, like drugs coming.
Speaker 4: Out, big chunks of cocaine. Do you know what damaging that is? On iHeart?
Speaker 3: Right, I do know how damaging to a woman's brain.
Speaker 2: I know how damage is. That's why I don't do it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm talking about the association with it.
Speaker 2: These are your tools, this is your toolbox.
Speaker 1: You don't get another one of these.
Speaker 7: You can't just fill it with poison and expect to keep being able to craft these amazing imaginary worlds that you do on your show, which and I can't wait you guys on there, please, I'm begging you.
Speaker 4: What are you begging?
Speaker 1: Don't do it for us? I'm not do it for.
Speaker 3: For Michael who and Hester, What's what about k and.
Speaker 1: Straight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I care a lot.
Speaker 5: You don't have to appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Ill for their sake, they never have a desire to experiment or anything. Because you're really walling it without them even here to defend themselves. You're really walling off that opportunity. You're on record now on iHeart a big, big network, just saying.
Speaker 5: I want to be clear.
Speaker 1: We didn't do that.
Speaker 6: You guys send an email that said just the queer ones.
Speaker 5: We're doing a pride episode.
Speaker 9: We made a poopsy. Clap clap, You're coming in on June first, leave the other two home.
Speaker 7: Can I finally say something, Patrick, I haven't sent an email.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it with a gun to my head. I don't know how that fucking thing works.
Speaker 11: And for you to sit here and tell me that I sent the email, well, sir, I don't like to do this, but you are a liar. I'm not saying you sent it, but somebody on your behalf. You got to represent.
Speaker 2: You got to understand the par him what Richie, you heard him? I didn't send it.
Speaker 6: You are the top of this thing, okay, And whether you like it or not, you have people that work for you, that do things for you, and you have to account for them.
Speaker 2: They work with you, they were with me.
Speaker 1: We pulled the tips.
Speaker 5: You're right, we all pulled the tips.
Speaker 6: Well, they sent me something and I think that you're, you know, irresponsible, Kevin. Kevin reports to you.
Speaker 5: Kevin.
Speaker 3: You guys work together. Can you at least address him with respect the way we did you and call him sis? Call him SIS, it's c I. S No, that's Kevin. You want you want me to call I. Don't you want me to just call Sean sis? Out of nowhere? It's not out of nowhere. We did it first.
Speaker 5: You called me SIS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, through the whole who email?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, hey, be more responsible with your whole operation.
Speaker 1: Sis.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you and gratitude for this as well.
Speaker 1: You like being thank you Sis, and thank you as well?
Speaker 6: Says did that change our relationship a little bit?
Speaker 2: And gratitude as well?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: He loved what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Hand you honor me?
Speaker 4: You honor me?
Speaker 5: Do you want to be called SIS too?
Speaker 1: I mean once or twice? It could be yes, we could play around.
Speaker 2: You want to out it feels, I mean, take it around the block.
Speaker 1: All right, we don't know until we try all.
Speaker 2: I want to be called his assists and see how we all feel.
Speaker 3: About it for a couple of sis in the midst do it anymore?
Speaker 4: A word in SI?
Speaker 5: How does that feel?
Speaker 7: I think. I think that when you did it with me, the sentence leading up to it was a little more. I tried to do it like a generous yeah. I think that what happened was there was an attack and it almost felt like you were trying to disguise it.
Speaker 2: By Okay, I'd actually prefer you didn't try again.
Speaker 3: Okay, I prefer we just end it.
Speaker 6: There is this try out.
Speaker 1: I was really excited about it, and it.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 7: I did try to do it like okay.
Speaker 2: So Hayes is done.
Speaker 7: So I think what's best right now, when Hayes is done is that we should probably also wrap it up because he's a big part of the show. I mean, this is my partner and to see him so wounded, he was so vulnerable in that moment. You know, he's been very gratitude this episode and talked about his power in a way that was very open and to see him be vulnerable and really ask for something, to ask for something and meant to have to.
Speaker 1: Be reduced to sis.
Speaker 9: You asked that literally, now, so you're pissed, not at what I said before, you're pissed.
Speaker 6: That I called you sis.
Speaker 3: I don't my entire body of work, but hundreds and hundreds of episodes that we've done on this show.
Speaker 1: You come in here and I'm just Sis.
Speaker 2: You jump you. I understand that to call you sis.
Speaker 1: I, but I support it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course Hayes did that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're saying I did that.
Speaker 4: You said, can you call me sis?
Speaker 1: The Hayes man did that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, haze Man did it. You're confusing the hell out of me.
Speaker 1: Sis.
Speaker 5: How's that?
Speaker 6: No, don't don't talk to me. Women don't.
Speaker 5: Women don't talk to the army of women.
Speaker 1: Ladies, ladies. Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: Help me?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Come on, no, no, don't do it down the mill. You need to talk to the.
Speaker 7: You know, go ahead and let us know what you think some of the treatment that Hayes has gotten.
Speaker 1: And please do uh.
Speaker 2: My praise Yeah, subscribe. Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Richie, you witnessed it.
Speaker 3: Gratitude for this for this gratitude for this, I'm sorry, well heck of a todayde heck of a welcome party.
Speaker 7: And I do want to say again, the only thing I know for certain about your podcast at this point is two people don't show up. So if you do ever have uh, if you do ever have an episode that you want to do with two cisses, whoa no no, just because you can't, they're not allowed on your show.
Speaker 6: Sissy is a word that I have been called in my life when I was in Texas. Whoa games games called smear the Queer where you hold the ball and they beat you up.
Speaker 3: You ever play those games?
Speaker 6: That sh It's real, guys, Yeah, but that's not part of this podcast. Sissy, You're not a sissy. But what I will ask, what I will ask is if you were to come on an episode our podcast. We do a different thing every episode. We'll do directors or writers. Would you guys want to make a fun of something in Hollywood? Is there something you'd want to pick?
Speaker 1: Have you done actors before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like we are first House. What's your take on actors?
Speaker 6: If you guys were to play it, if you've done it, I don't really want to like so you don't want to, so you so we've done the one that you want to do, and now you won't do anything.
Speaker 2: You've done actors already, we did actors.
Speaker 5: We've probably done actress twenty who did it?
Speaker 2: That was just us?
Speaker 1: You guys done it? Okay, what it? Seize the opportunity.
Speaker 2: I mean, what were the two you said you've done.
Speaker 5: We've done directors and writers.
Speaker 2: Okay, we do not actor or you've done actors.
Speaker 5: We've done actress too.
Speaker 4: We've done actors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done it. Okay, Yeah, we had a lot of good stuff for that.
Speaker 4: What would be just do it like a different version, like what kind of actors?
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, we've done that too. We like do like superhero melons?
Speaker 1: What what men?
Speaker 5: Men actors?
Speaker 4: Oh, you want to do male actors around table?
Speaker 1: Not exactly what I said, but you.
Speaker 5: Just want to do a round table of men, men actors, men actors.
Speaker 4: I feel like I ruined the vibes.
Speaker 5: You can't claim them.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's my fault.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 3: I will say every other episode we've done has been pretty fun, like conversation. Yeah, it's been kind of It's been nice to be a part of for us.
Speaker 2: I know for the guests, I've.
Speaker 7: Been very comfortable on all the other episodes, and the guest has always really had a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one's just I don't know. It just didn't feel.
Speaker 2: Maybe something I'm bringing to it today, and I take accountability. Maybe I'm a little off today. I thought this was gonna be an easy one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If it's you, I will say we did think it was the studio last time, and that.
Speaker 3: Precipitated our having to leave the network, and so that has at least been ruled out.
Speaker 1: As as we try to.
Speaker 3: Narrow it down the studio, we have to scratch off the list as the as the cause.
Speaker 4: When you say ship like that, I want.
Speaker 1: To do drugs, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 7: You want to come back, No, don't do that.
Speaker 4: That would be so funny.
Speaker 3: Patrick comes back with a bigger guy, with a bigger guy, even bigger. Oh no, no, a bigger lady. She's really a really big lady. And then and then she comes back with a really big guy.
Speaker 5: You a dollar guess Yeah, listen, I'm switching off.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do this.
Speaker 6: She's paying me three hundred dollars to kick your asses in the parking lot to beat you up.
Speaker 5: That's that is why. So if I beat you up, will you still have me back?
Speaker 4: I said two hundred?
Speaker 1: Is it one fifty each or one each two hundred?
Speaker 4: I said two hundred.
Speaker 5: Well, I said three hundred. So you're going to make me a liar.
Speaker 4: This has been the worst, fucking dame.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 10: I'm getting It's today of gratitude for me, Day of gratitude, Today of gratitude.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe I just don't click with you guys.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's okay. This is