Speaker 1: Hoping, and we talk back where we encourage you to hustle hard, laugh, ladder, and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown, because it's about to go down. Talk talk talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion. Who talks back.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Is your co host a J holiday? What's up? Ting? Damn? Hey y'all? I love y'all. Hey AJ, what's up girl? How you feeling? I heard you was in the big a big Apple.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's brick outside, you know, for real, nigga.
Speaker 1: No bitch, It's not sounded like New York son.
Speaker 2: I only been here for four hours. Next week the right sown more like I'm from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it here. Niggas are down South and go uh over every summer to their family house and come back with an accent.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how my best friend Tekia every year come back from New York talking about something mad this and mad that.
Speaker 1: Now you don't know you're from huge South Carolina. Cut it out. Columbia, Ye'ah'll say our Columbia, bitch.
Speaker 2: But yeah, New York is cool. I mean it's it is mad brick out here. It's cold as fun, Like I think this is the only place where it really do feel brick.
Speaker 1: That's me girl, my lipso, damn chap, I thought you.
Speaker 2: I thought she was telling me my list was as.
Speaker 1: I left, keep getting ashy. I'm looking and looking at the camera like, wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, Yes, I just got here. My classes start on Tuesday. I'm excited. But I'll be right back in Charlotte on Wednesday, flying right, I'll be flying back and forth, nervous about that. We're not gonna get into that part. How was your weekend? Uh?
Speaker 1: My weekend was all right, uneventful for real, it was very nice in Charles. So It's like Saturday was like seventy seven degrees man, so hung it was beautiful this weekend, was it? It was real nice? Like the weather was really nice. This morning was real. Uh, a lot of fog outs. I'm like, damn, is this the new norm? Now? Is winter over? Are we now in like spring? Because I would be very happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, I'm over it.
Speaker 1: I'm tied of cold weather. I mean, it don't get that cold here in comparison to a lot of places. But I can't. I can't do it. I can't function in the cold for real. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. We had snow that shit was I mean, that was cute for five minutes. And then so I did.
Speaker 1: Get outside a little bit, not really outside, like actually doing anything that's worth talking about, but just outside, like visiting my parents and shit like that. Y'all go see y'all parents. They all right, girl's over there.
Speaker 2: I'm my family sad because I'm gone. They missed me.
Speaker 1: They'd be all right.
Speaker 2: I only been going a day though, I'm sure they all right, so be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just visit my mom and uh, my daddy child my parents being old man, y'all gotta go see your people.
Speaker 2: Please check on your parents. But I feel like black people we do pretty good with uh taking care of our family, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't feel like i'd be seeing my parents enough right here.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I have not seen my dad in two years while I'm talking right, we talk every day at least say good morning, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, because he out of town. Like, but yeah, I shouldn't be seeing my daddy as much as you see yours and he lived right here, you know, Like shit is fucked up. So I gotta make more of an effort to go see my daddy man, because he just be boring over there though they can just be sitting outside with his pistol uneath to see.
Speaker 2: Ready for.
Speaker 1: Twiddling my thumbs over All right, man, I'm about to go. All right, I let you buy right. So, yeah, that's all I did this weekend. Child, I hang out with the people.
Speaker 2: Let's get him since.
Speaker 1: Like y'all in boling position with the Dan Black leading in Pakistan. Oh Nija Robinson, Okay, this is a thirty three year old woman who met a nineteen year old boy. I don't know if he bamboozled her online and said he was older. I don't know, or were you actually moving for a nineteen year old boy? But she took her ask to Pakistan and she's been there since October. So now she's like a viral sensation online right now because she won't leave. They even tried to put her on a plane and she won't leave. The last videos I saw, they basically put her like in a well, why are they saying asylum?
Speaker 2: Basically like trying to make the woman leave though well she's not a citizen.
Speaker 1: Okay, and she's I don't know, I don't She's just there the guys. The guy has disappeared. There's different men popping up. Now. It's saying I saying like, I'll marry her and give her the money. They don't look like they got money. And she's demanding land and money from Pakistan, this country.
Speaker 2: From Pakistan, yes, not from the nineteen year old, but from Pakistan's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but I feel like, Okay, this.
Speaker 2: Is what they're trying to get to America exactly.
Speaker 1: This is why you know, this is this is why I want people to to I know, we don't like the way America is ran, but this is our country, right we can't pull up and droves to other countries and do the shit people do. Well, she's doing it right. Maybe they might not want to come to America after they see like they probably think like this is how Americans act right here. And it is.
Speaker 2: Entitled all arrogantd title. I'm not leaving this motherfucking place yet.
Speaker 1: Her relationship, her business. So she's refusing to leave basically, and she's like saying, how she gonna fix Paki stand up? And yeah, she just did her son actually posted a video or his face. His face was burned out, and it's a teenage boy saying how his mom and this is her son here mistakes yeah, that she has mental illness. I don't know, y'all. Y'all got to see this ship though, Yes, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Have mental ass out the Pakistan behind some nineteen year old boy and won't leave.
Speaker 1: How much was that plane ticket? She probably spent her last dime to get over there, and he like finessed and disappeared. She probably was sending him money. That's why she demanded money. I think government like y'all owe me. I've been sending this nigga twenty dollars a week for the last couple months.
Speaker 2: So how does she I'm just trying to figure out how you even got hooked up with this child.
Speaker 1: So it says on Nija Andrew Robinson, a twenty three excuse me, a thirty three year old American woman, report refuses to leave Pakistan after a failed marriage plan. According to reports, now she's saying that they're married in the state of Utah. She said they did like an online marriage. I don't know if that's it, says According to reports, Robinson flew to Karuchi in October twenty twenty four to marry nineteen year old night Nadal Ahmed Miman Okay, whom she had met online. However, upon arrival from the United States, Robinson's plans to get married fell through after Bahman's family refused to approve the marriage, not leaving her stranded in Pakistan. Okay, So it's reported that the American woman is in the country on a thirty day tourist visa, so they can't put her out because she did apply for a visa and got approved, which I said, oh wait wait, which has since expired because she has been there since October and she is left with nowhere to stay. According to the Express Type Tribune, Robinson went to Memon's home in the Garden area and found the family had vacated the property. God damn the whole family that moved.
Speaker 2: Girl, if you don't go home.
Speaker 1: Subsequently, she stayed, you don't.
Speaker 2: Want ja, he don't want to he don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's been outside his house. So subsequently she staged a sit in outside the home and took shelter in the building's parking area. Her actions have since caught the attention of locals worldwide. Masses on social media has reported that Robinson has received help from a non governmental organization NGO, which offered her to return, which offered her a return ticket to the United States and financial support. So I mean people be when you come here as a legal immigrant, basically they give you a lawyer. As soon as you touch down, you get an attorney to help you fight to get uh no SIS and ship. But I guess like rights, but we can't. We cannot pull up like millions of us nowhere, like if black people really wanted to leave this country in droves, like yeah, Gana, Ghana is accepting us, right, Ghana is saying, y'all come home. If y'all considered at y'all home, go ahead, But we couldn't go to any place else in this world, okay? And mass deportation and just pull up and demand ship. How people can come to herea.
Speaker 2: And Ghana if we all decided to come, they be like wait, wait, wait, talk about a couple of y'all.
Speaker 1: Now all the women, all the bitches can come. Y'all niggas got to stay.
Speaker 2: And let us see your ass first. Holo. She could go, she could go she could come.
Speaker 1: But anyway, she's asking them for one hundred thousand dollars one hundred thousand Pakistanian rupees or about three hundred and sixty US dollars. That's it, rich, three hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's it, girl, I'll send you that to bring your ass home, right, rad give you had to come home.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's gonna happen with that lady, but y'all pray.
Speaker 2: For us to august sis over there in Pakistan.
Speaker 1: She tripping that shit is the funniest.
Speaker 2: She have no protection though out there. You know she ain't safe.
Speaker 1: I saw her what she had a woman with her look like a local. So maybe that's who's been going with her doing these press conferences job because they probably had news like this and forever in Pakistan, right, so they eating that shit up out.
Speaker 2: There, cutting up, y'all. AJ sent me over the weekend because she be I don't know what's on her algorithm. This woman faces twelve month sentence for unsoliciting cyber farting. Now, what the fuck is a cyberfart? Okay? It says in a UK courthouse, a twenty five year old woman was convicted of cyberfarting after sending unsolicited videos of herself passing gas to her boyfriend's ex partner. She faced three hundred fines, a twelve month community order, in two year restraining order, alongside mandatory rehabilitation sessions. The woman showed her more, saying that her actions were paid.
Speaker 1: Oh be real bad.
Speaker 2: It would be farting, making videos in yourself fart and then sending it to a bitch.
Speaker 1: But this is the weird part why I read the ship backwards. I thought she was the ex bitch, you the current girlfriend harassing the x sending her part.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: She probably could have made money on OnlyFans with that. I'm pretty sure some nasty ass men I hear that. Yeah, because they pretend like they could smell it through the phone.
Speaker 2: The picture, I thought it was something else. I thought she was like selling fart video.
Speaker 1: What if you can smell stuff through your phone? That would be that loud.
Speaker 2: You smeell people through the phone.
Speaker 1: I have thought about like sending because you know you can order like manure and like ship like that stuff like that like online. I have thought about sending ship to nigga house before.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy. That's youm Andi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't do it, though, I just thought about it was a fleeting thought because.
Speaker 2: Bryan, shit, when you live in South Carolina is crazy. There're ship all over the place. There's a cow pasture real close.
Speaker 1: I'm not packaging it and delivering it though, I would want it to come in a box wrapped up and they think it's like something for real, and it's just ship in there. But you gotta make it.
Speaker 2: If you do it, you gotta do it because it's he gonna know his ship because it's gonna come in and say, go yo, ship. You need to put it in a pre just gonna.
Speaker 1: Have a FedEx label on it, that's it or whatever company. Yeah, and it's just a box of ship. What you deserve, Y'allso your homegirl, eric Comedia has a new reality TV show child called Two Ways, Two Ways with Erica Mina Premiere's now cat Dog Trophy Trophy d n d n P. I think it's Dan pussy Breaker are letting Erica know they got that Anaconda don't miss the action only on Zeus Network. So this is her new show on Zeus that she had been bragging about, y'all, and she like, titties at the top and Dick get the bottom at the top, and Dick get the bottom. Yes, titty at the top and dick at the pole at the bottom. Now you know it shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 2: It goes something like that, Earth is finished, Earth is finished.
Speaker 1: And then he got a couple versions of it. I forgot the artist's name, but he has a couple of versions of that same song. So there's another one that's kind of sped up, and it sounds like this, titties at the top, I did get the bottom, titties at the top and get the bottom.
Speaker 2: You listening to that.
Speaker 1: Sometime, I algorithm be fucked up? Okay, I'm like, really, and you.
Speaker 2: Be fucking up mine because you send to me that ship And then like, how did you see? Where did you find this?
Speaker 1: Like? Who I asked for this? Who asked for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But anyway, explain you you understand what her show is about?
Speaker 2: No ill, So what I'm getting, what I'm gathering is she's back outside looking for romance and she's open to both genders. Are all genders, That's what I'm assuming because in the ad for the show, it's like men women days it looks like it's a couple of dats out there. It's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: So she wants a woman at the top and a man at the bottom.
Speaker 2: No, no, not necessarily both at the same time. But she like because it's men out there and there's women.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. I didn't see no head of sexual men talking in that preview. It's just like a bunch of gig guys and then trends.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was men in there were there women, and there was women too.
Speaker 1: I guess we won't know if these are real women until we actually can we play those sturdy girls? No?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like child anyway, Ericamina got it going on. That's the bottom line to the fucking sin. She got it going on with Child, So she got but this is that girl with the drags. That is a that's a that's a guy.
Speaker 2: That's a girl.
Speaker 1: I don't know child anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The wait is over, y'all. Go watch it on Zeus network. Yeah, go watch it on Zus.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Then, I think I had that on my list to leave ship behind and what twenty three network? Yeah, remember we.
Speaker 2: Got Zeus for free for like a little a year, ain't it before?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When that when an old girl came on the show and they gave us a free free zeus so we could see the show. Oh man, Jocelyn Hernandez. Yeah, I never signed up. Oh I was watching it, miss no more so I'm locking into somebody else.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch that stuff anyway. Shout out to Erica Meana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you almost drop a clues? Brown for.
Speaker 1: In New York and don't know how to act? Great? It's not the breakfast club girl.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we gotta do It's it's February. It's Black History Month, even though we celebrate blackness all year long, but you know, we got to do our baddies who talk bad. So I have one for you. Her name our baddie of the week is Diane Nash. She was born in May fifteen, nineteen thirty eight, in Chicago, Illinois. She's an American civil rights activist who was a leading figure in the civil rights movement of the nineteen fifties and sixties, especially known for her involvement in the citys and the Freedom Ride, and she also contributed the passage of the Civil Rights Acts of nineteen sixty four and the Voting Right Act of nineteen sixty five. Now she's grown up in She grew up in Chicago, where she experienced little racial segregation. However that changed in Nashville. Later, she said every time she obeyed the segregation rule, she felt like somehow she was agreeing that she was inferior to go through the front to inferior to go through the front door, or to use the facility that the ordinary public would use. And she didn't like that. So in nineteen fifty nine, she began attending workshops led by civil rights activist James Lawson, who taught nine violence resistance. Although initially a skeptic, Nash became a staunch believer in nonviolent tactics. About this time became the leader of the Student Central Committee, which was staging a series of sittings at segregated store lunch counters, and other facilities in nashville downtown area. Now, although it drew media attention, most businesses remained segregated. Nash took the issue to Nashville Mary ben West, and she served on the biracial committee he established to study the issue. Nash's efforts paid off in nineteen sixty when Nashville began integrating its lunch counters. Now in nineteen sixty, Nash became one of the original members of the Student NCC that's SNCC. I think it's called SNICK. I don't know how to pronounce it. But the following year she and other SNICK members's uh stages sitting U in rock Hills, South Carolina. That's that's home. But so they started and I saw this on the TikTok because the Grammys were just happened. The Grammys just happened. And Kendrick mar Lamar, who swept up all the Grammys, he.
Speaker 1: Had season if y'all don't go ahead him.
Speaker 2: Had on a Canadian textedo, which was trolling for sure, but also which is a gene outfit. And it's interesting, Diane Nash. They wore gene outfits because when they went down to the South, they a lot of the workers, the young black workers, that was their uniform, denim on denim. So they wanted to up here like we are like y'all. You know, we're not just some upp of the college negroes. We are no different than y'all. So they started wearing the denim on denom too, so that kind of became the look for in CC. What is it the SNCC, And I just learned that shit yesterday, And it's so funny that I picked this woman and she was one of the original members of the SNCC. So all right, while continuing this stage, it is throughout the South. In nineteen sixty one, Nash coordinated the Freedom Rise. And now I know y'all know about the Freedom Rise, and if you don't, shame on you, I'm about to teach you about it right now, which blacks and whites rode busses together to protest segregation and bus terminals, restrooms, and other facilities associated with interstate travels. The writers sought to provoke the federal government into enforcing Supreme Court rulings that barred segregation from interstate bus travel. When one of the Freedom Ride buses was firebombed by the ku klus Klan, Nash insisted that the Rise continue, saying, we can't let violence overcome. So, Diane Nash, you are a batty who talked back. We salute you, girl, Thank you for all your cards the rights of black and black women. Every year, you girl, thank you.
Speaker 1: She dope. All right, y'all, so after this break, we want to get into the Grammys a little bit, right, and just some of our thoughts about, you know, some of the things we see now. I guess y'all clothes, where is yall clothes?
Speaker 2: Beyoncas the story came in that bitch ass naked.
Speaker 1: I like it. We'll be right back, all.
Speaker 2: Right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So we're back, And y'all know, I don't watch TV like that, so I really have to depend on Tammy a lot of times. So let me know what be going on in the entertainment world. So how were the Grammys?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I really enjoyed the Grammys. I did, and I typically I watch, but I'm just kind of like watching to see, like is there any blackness included? But it was really inclusive to me, Like Doci was super like, y'all, shout out to Docie, drop a clues Bronce for Doci. I love her. So there were a lot of wars that went out. Beyonce ended up getting Country Album of the Year, and I can see some people didn't look happy. I mean, I guess because they were clapping for her, but they were also nominated, so it's hard to be happy for someone when you said for yourself. So I won't like condemn them completely, but I saw the face, like.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: I don't know the artists because I'm not really into the genre of country music, even though you know, Beyonce said something along the lines that like country was ours, you know, and we lost that, you know, and we kind of stepped away from it was a lost art for us. And I'm glad that I was accepted and people appreciated the album that the way they did is supported me the way they did. She end up also getting the Album of the Year, so that's excellent. And she announced her tour dates and I'm going I'm gonna go to one of the European cities, so I ain't going in America.
Speaker 1: Because you're probably gonna pay like the same price you would pay for one ticket here for the show. You could pay for a flight and your ticket going to goddamn, you're probably your stay too, your accommodations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I'm gonna do. You go to the Paris show or something like that. But honestly, I'm not a country Missing the drums is something that I need for my body to do, you know, I don't know what it is, but it's just somebody.
Speaker 1: These guys, somebody, That's what I'm saying. Like, to me, Beyonce's album really wasn't a country album because there are some country black artists out there who been popping, you know what I'm saying. They really didn't get the spotlight until Beyonce stepped in, right, But to me, it might overshadow them a little bit. Her presence now in the country realm. But I don't think that album was country. I think we talked about that before. But I mean, I guess her songs did end up on the charts. A couple of her songs ended up charting, and she won. But I saw the video a still image of her, like she just didn't look surprised for real. For me, she did. She looked shocked.
Speaker 2: To me, she looked like it.
Speaker 1: I know. Jay Z looked more shocked. In the back.
Speaker 2: Blue Ivey looked like part for the chorus girl free go get your award. Blue, Like I'm used to this. You should be too, now, Mom.
Speaker 1: You know there's an event coming up in here at home, and you know it's like for people to celebrate black people right for things that they're doing. In the community, and on the back side of this thing, people always putting like shit online complaining about like not being picked and shit like that, and you almost forcing the committee who does this thing to pick you. Do you really feel deserving? Were you at the call or ran about not being picked about some ship? Because remember last year at the Grammys, jay Z was uh jay Z? Let they ask fucking have it last year? Okay, Beyonce to me has had R and B albums. I don't even put him in a real category. She has had Beyonce albums right that are better? Yeah exactly, that's that's better than this this country album that she should have got Album of the Year for, because that's what his complaint was, that she has never been given Album of the Year. And I was surprised to see that, doci. It was only the third female rap album. Mm hmm, like only the third person who win a Grammy for a Best Female Rap Album.
Speaker 2: That's no, it's best rap album.
Speaker 1: It wasn't oh right, excuse me best Rap Album. Like I feel like Nicki Mina should have won that at something.
Speaker 2: She should have been got that at some point, you know.
Speaker 1: But but Nicki Minaj really only got two albums Tripping, Yeah, what albums she got? Pink and Pink Friday, That's it and Romans Revenge is Roman's Revenge.
Speaker 2: And album Don't Give Me the Lion Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I don't feel like Nicki Minaj got like a bunch of albums.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like she should have won at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should have. I mean she's one Grammys, right, but she hasn't won any.
Speaker 2: Doci's speech though, if y'all didn't see it, please go uh get on a shaved room or somewhere or wherever you get your black information and go watch Doughchi's speech. It is so good you should be feeling inspired. She talks about how don't anyone let anyone tell you you're too black, you're too skinny, you're too old, you're too loud, you're too angry, go do it anyway, And she is testimony of how but just believing in yourself despite what the naysayers say about you, How you can have those things that you want.
Speaker 1: And I stay in corrected. Nicki Minaj has five studio albums.
Speaker 2: How I'm about to say, ain't no way she ain't all that music she been making.
Speaker 1: I remember five albums. But okay, okay, so Pink Friday, Pink Friday, Roman reloaded the Pink Print Queen Pink Friday too. They were all named Pink Friday. That's why I was confused basically anyway, But yeah, shot out the door. She looked beautiful. And I did see her performance because I watched it on Instagram, but I did not watch anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was good. Kendrick Lamaro swept up and I just feel so sad for Drake I do. I just feel so bad for him because I ain't nothing worse than sweeping up the Grammys off of this song that's never happened, and.
Speaker 1: Then the crowd was singing it, and the.
Speaker 2: Whole Grammys is singing a song this in you can you imagine? I cannot imagine that happened to me. How sad I would be, how soon it would be, I would be so heard.
Speaker 1: I think Kendrick Lamar actually has the most Grammys out of any rapper now at this point I don't know Google. Yeah, like Drake only has one, two, three, four. Drake has five Grammys total.
Speaker 2: I think he got five last night.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, So and that's not those aren't his first five? Yeah, you know Kendrick Lamar been getting Grammys. Oh that he was.
Speaker 2: You know, he was eloquent and how he played this whole game of chess. It was not checkers. It was definitely a game of chess, and he played it to the t. And now he got a Grammy for dissing the niggad. That's crazy. Yeah, that's so crazy. So Drake is in Australia on his Australian tour, so he's not concerned with what's going on in America. He probably did it this way because he knew the Grammys would be right now, and he knew that Kendrick was going I don't know he knew Kridrick was going to sweep up like he did, but I know he knew that he was gonna win some Grammys this year. And how can I get my mind off of that? Who's balls for Drake and Kevin?
Speaker 1: You know? Now we did a clapping.
Speaker 2: Also, the legend Larger than Life Babyface was on the Red carpet and he was being interviewed and these young jen Ziers we're doing some red carpet interviews for AP and she kind of pretty much saw this other artist's name, which one what was her name? Yeah, and she's a very popular you know, she did Lollapalooza, uh and had one hundred thousand in the crowd. Like she's big. She's from Missouri, you know, a little girl, young lesbian girl from.
Speaker 1: There's not a young lesbian. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She talked about you know, how she felt different, you know, and that she wasn't accepted. She didn't feel accepted because of her homosexuality, and you know how she went to La and uh yep, you know, found her tribe and wrote this love letter to La and everything or whatever. But she's a huge star and these gen zers were very happy to see her coming up behind Babyface. That the girl kind of much you know, pretty.
Speaker 1: Much shoot him off, shoot him off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like sorry, and then it was like and he said, yeah, go do that. It was it was such a classy read. Go do that. Yeah, go do that, because you don't even know who you got in front.
Speaker 1: Of you, right, that was disrespectful because I feel like even she the other artist, probably knows who Babyfaces and probably would have waited.
Speaker 2: For absolutely waiting her turn.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that I was just girl, I don't like that ship.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it either.
Speaker 1: But third day, what day, second day of black and his stream month. That's what you do to babyface, to bay you out your fucking mind legits, But.
Speaker 2: You don't know who you having front of, That's what it is. You don't know because.
Speaker 1: It's Yeah, he was very like, you know, graceful, you know, go do that since y'all y'all obviously don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: He didn't give a fuck anyway, he didn't care to interview. Like listen, after working the Red carpet, I was just about to say, no, people don't even really want to be bothered to talk with all the people anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like they want to just get to their fucking seats and get the store show started. Because y'all, these these award shows, it's a big production. Okay, It's a lot of shit be going on. It's not like how you see it on TV. It's not. It's a production. So you're stopping and starting and playing chairs to fill the seats. All types of weird shit be going on, and people are rushing like you're like, especially on the Red carpet, you got people coming in waving who everybody down. You're you may not get picked to interview everybody, right, and those people also know who they want to go to to get interviewed by the bigger outlets, the bigger the.
Speaker 2: People who have Next time we go back on the red carpet to do interviews, we're definitely gonna have a cooler end snacks with us.
Speaker 1: Right, if you're feeding them, they coming to talk.
Speaker 2: They coming to talk to you. If you got goodness, shout out to Babyface. We love Babyface so real with the red.
Speaker 1: So Kranye West was outside at the Grammys. I don't think we've seen Kanye West at the Grammys in years, and he had his wife with him. That's today's conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of her. I'm sorry, I'm sick of her. I just like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is you okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is you okay?
Speaker 2: Because why are you completely nude? I'm talking about She had a little piece of surround wrap in the shape of a dress over her body and then that's it. Pussy out, titties out, ass out, everything just exposed and hair and a slip back prom the sail. It's like she.
Speaker 1: Giving face and body which is a nice face and a very nice body. So she's like, I think what Kanye like where he y'all know, I'm always defend Kanye. Okay, I ain't gonna defend too much dumb shit because to me, like, if you really love your wife, like you working. I watched him on The Kardashians Keeping Up with the Kardashians when Kim Kardashian wore that they were going to the met gala, and she wore that dress. It was it was not naked. It was very tight fitting, right, it was almost like, uh, you know, like latex kind of but it had like the rain drops on it, like a beige color rain drops. He was giving her hell backstage as if he didn't know what her plan was to wear that day. So imagine you being with your man. You done got your outfit laid out for a whole fuck a week and he gonna wait till the day of the event to tell you how much she don't like what you're wearing. And she looked beautiful. It was a very nice dress. She's small and petite. It was very nice. And you know, of course he's next to her with all black on, looking fucking crazy. So now he has these things that he can get to do whatever the fuck he wants them to do. He couldn't do that with Kim Kardashian. This is why they marriage failed, essentially because she got boundaries. And I think men want boundaries just like children.
Speaker 2: They need them.
Speaker 1: They don't want somebody they can do anything too. Because now look at this shit.
Speaker 2: Now you naked on the red carpet, ass back completely butt bowl naked, then y'all just gotta get in trouble in France because it looked like she was sucking his dick and his butt crack was out on a boat.
Speaker 1: Like, Kanye, I'm.
Speaker 2: Treating that a woman like that, and you got daughters. You have daughters, so what are you suggesting for them?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Would you want that for North?
Speaker 1: Absolutely fucking not, because this is one of the things he'd be harassing Kim Kardashian about, like the exposure his children, like exposure to his children and shit like that. This is one of the things he'd be harassing about, like just you know, having other people having access to them or them end and up in sex trafficking rings and all types of stuff like that. But look what you're doing to somebody else's daughter, and her father has actually come out and spoke against you know what it is that him and this girl because a Bonca that's her name. He's basically like, do you think my daughter is a whore? That's essentially with this man?
Speaker 2: Asked? All right, because you're parading her around like one?
Speaker 1: I think she's a handler. I don't know. Kanye probably think he free for real now. I don't know who the fuck is this lady and where you find her at? And why? Why? Why? It's why.
Speaker 2: If his mama was still alive, he would be more grounded a little bit. I don't think he would be doing like this. I don't think he would like have his any Even if his wife wasn't Kim anymore or whoever it was, he wouldn't be parading him around like this, and him if his mama was still with him. You know, his mama don't seem like the type that's going for that. He loved and respected her in a real major way, and I just think out of respect for her, he wouldn't even parade his wife around like that.
Speaker 1: I just know he doesn't really love this woman like he loves Kim Kardashian he doesn't, and then you christis king and all this stuff all the time. Why you got her outside looking like this? And I mean, we live in a country where women are the most clothed, but then you have the most sexual assaults in America also in comparison to other places around the world. So we got all the clothes on.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if we're most clothed, but were more clothed than some places.
Speaker 1: Because Europe is that stressed, okay place that you.
Speaker 2: Always see women's eyes and that's it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess even in those places women still get violated, right, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: But I was shocked in the pall.
Speaker 1: He posted that dress on his social media. It's down now, but he posted it before the Grammys, showing what she was wearing. It's just it was plastic with outline. It was like, people, it's not a dress.
Speaker 2: That's not a dress. That's what I wrap when I on Thanksgiving, I put my turkey in something that looked just like that and put it in the other that goat.
Speaker 1: Under your fa under under your waist, trading right, keep.
Speaker 2: It from touching your skin. That's all that.
Speaker 1: Do you know? To lock in more sweat if I would have had that on, y'a would have saund like a bunch of steam in the kouchie your butt area. It would have been so fucking steamy because the way these sides rub when I got a dress on a whole wow, so kind of draws, but I can't tell what it is. Oh my god, it's a far. Everybody in the Red Coppet would have been saying if I walked through with that.
Speaker 2: Melissa speakers back in the day, the plastic EBC, y'all stee on.
Speaker 1: You also left off parandol on with that dress right and all that walk in and she came in with a fur coat on. But y'all would have been so hot with no clothes on him, so hot.
Speaker 2: Little dreams, little sweat condensation coming down the front of you.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're jealous, tapping envy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, body no, but this.
Speaker 1: Is along the lines of like how we see young girls, and we might sound like Auntie you see y'all in this episode. I don't know, right, but I feel like some of y'all be trying to dress like the Grammys, like going to the club or just on your like we see y'all going out on y'all social media and shit like that, y'all, will y'all liable to wear some ship like this like straight fishnet? Well will will had?
Speaker 2: She looked cute because she's so fatigue m hmm. But I think thick girls are gonna, you know, latch onto that next thing. You know, everybody outside with draws.
Speaker 1: In a jacket looking food, a long.
Speaker 2: Jacket with draws.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. What was on Jay in here a house? It was? I don't know, Adam Semily, I don't know what it was that the luck he was going for, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: They're boy different because it was like the camera had pioneered at the audience and everybody was clapping for somebody. He was just standing in the audience.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is happening? Jay? You okay? Baby? Yeah, That's what I'm saying. Like those type of that type of clothes and those type of looks outrageous whatever it is. Because when we when we did the Hip Hop Awards, what the nigga of Safari can through a no shirt on a jewelry bitch jeans and boots, like no shirt. He just outside like fucking no shirt. He got a nice body, but where's your shirt? Where's your clothes? Y'all? Not at the at an award ceremony, though, when we see y'all eyes outside, like, where are you going? Why do you feel like you need to be naked?
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, I guess nudity is in right now. I guess being skinny is like a wave, like after you know, the zimpiece, uh went viral? How it has been the zimpis and then now everybody's completely naked? Asked and listen, a young girl said to me her getting her hair done, because I was, you know, I've been shocked in the pall by the amount of ass that's hanging out of the little skirts and stuff. And she said, it's no different than cleavage. She said, the little piece of ass hanging out the bottom of a skirt is no different than when and women wear a shirt and have a little piece of like the front of the top of the cleavage showing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I agree like this much, just a little bit little t t. I agree a little bit right, because I don't be having like excessive cleavage out. I feel like when I do, I'm always pulling at it. I'm not comfortable with it. Out like that, you know what I'm saying. So like, even though like the thing I put on I chose to wear is made for this, I'm still like always pulling, So that means that still that's a me thing. So somebody else may feel very comfortable with their titties out like chilling, smaller titties maybe don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I can't listen either all my TV or no t out because I ain't got none, you know what I'm saying. It ain't like I could be having just a little cleavage that don't work.
Speaker 1: But no, baby, I don't think it's the same.
Speaker 2: No, because because you got a buttthole down there and a vagina down there, you know, So no, it's not the same. You're really like the top of the part of your cheeks right there is giving access to all your glory. It's right, you know, all your glory is right up under there.
Speaker 1: Not the glory you mean, lady, miss Helen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what my mama told me, and that's what I'm gonna tell y'all.
Speaker 1: And then you don't have to dress like that if your attention seeking, like you want attengent for men, like you know, you got to leave something to the imagination. My mom used to always tell me that shit because I dressed like a Hucci up until I was like, I don't know, twenty two. Like I remember, my mom cut my clothes up in high school. It wasn't much to cut because it was like a bunch of little ass fucking clothes. She'd cut my clothes up so much so that she cut her sneakers. She had these, uh, these beige eraser bottom rebucks and while she was cutting my clothes up, she slit. She almost cut her fucking toe off, and she continued to wait up sneakers for about a year. But my mama would not buy me no school clothes after she had cut my clothes up.
Speaker 2: So how were you?
Speaker 1: I have no clothes? So I used to I always worked, you know what I'm saying. I bought my own clothes, so I did. Used to have like some little hooci shit, like super short shit. And I feel like you just got to let people grow out of the Houcci stage. So we talking shit right now, but we probably did some Houcci shit too, and it was so boys not men. Boys or maybe somebody's daddy to look at us at that age. But you get older and you realize you gotta do all that to track these niggas, okay, because Granny was getting the bills paid with the goddamn Okay, no problem.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Did I dress like a slug? Ever? I feel like I always had a very conservative now. I did wear the little uh where you pull your thongue up a little bit higher than your pants so you can see the lines.
Speaker 1: Of jeans on. Yeah, like low ride jeans. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I never was really into like short like short skirts and short stuff because I always felt like my thousand buck was too big for that. I just always would in my mind looks stained, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Always see a bitch looking stink and I'm like, damn, and I think I look fucked up in some shit and they don't care.
Speaker 2: They don't care. But I mean, I guess that is the moral story though. I mean, mind your business, right.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't look nice half the time. It really doesn't look nice, you know, like you're ass hanging out and the bigger girls they just because you could get in it don't mean you should wear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, somebody gonna be mad at us for saying that.
Speaker 1: But I know, but I mean, somebody got to tell you we love you. Like to me, that's love like girl like? And then what type of attention are You're really attracted because the man won't fuck right, But is he going to stay with you? Is he going to keep you? Or you don't care? You gonna keep saying you don't care, you're doing it for you, y'all bitches care? Yeah about these niggas. Okay, I don't care what these men think about y'all for sure, But I don't know these young girls. These they still care because they still getting pregnant. You still like, were sleeping with this man to the point where you're having his child and now y'all not together because you yeah, like we care. We always want to be loved. That's it. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: So what do you feel like the best era in fashion for women was?
Speaker 1: I don't think what I think back to, like even like how we used to dress, Like just think about freshman year in college. I feel like no, I feel like, actually, my freshman year in college, we probably dressed more conservatively. But bitches just walk around campus with heels and jeans, Like, where are you going at with heels on in.
Speaker 2: College, stupid shits all day long going don't do that, y'all. That was cool. I hope y'all like, I hope y'all have gotten away from that where y'all under saying that comfort is more important. You can be cute and comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're girl because the College of Charleston, if I go downtown right now and low tiny better heat than white kids feel out there. They half naked too, It's just a different half naked. They got sneakers on with jim broadtops and shorts on going to class. What was I feel like.
Speaker 2: The best era in fashion was what the nineteen twenties, the flapper.
Speaker 1: With the gloves it that's what you mean I thought you had during our time?
Speaker 2: No, no, just period Okay. So they looked so classy, even if they didn't have a liquor class when they put on their clothing, they just look so classy.
Speaker 1: And the hair up or like curl big yeah, gloves on.
Speaker 2: Ent up hair like that was the best era in fashion.
Speaker 1: Me and my homegirls said we're gonna start dressing like that. I really, I really do.
Speaker 2: Maybe that for our live show when we do our live like bring back, bring back class.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like, who the fuck is these grannies? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Out there, absolutely not pearl necklace on. They're like they're having an old bitch convention over.
Speaker 1: Comedy Zone. No, hell no, we ain't dressing like that for a live show. But I do love that that look that it was very and then it was fly as fuck. I feel like winter is for fly bitches, like y'all bitches. Y'all bitches will be dressing with like no clothes on. Y'all really don't know what to wear in the winter. Y'all still be half naked in the winter.
Speaker 2: Right when I went to that concert the Baby Friends our birthday bash, it was so many girls out there that looked like it was June. You look like you and June in the middle of June, and it's snow outside. It is our ass out, stomach out, And I think, all right, So me personally, I think, if you're gonna have something out, that's cool, but just pick one. So if you have your titties out, you shouldn't have on your your ass out too. If you have your stomach out, you shouldn't have your titties out as well. You know, is pick one and just let that be the skin that's showing. I'm a grandma.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they gonna say, we sound like some grandmas. But what who are you really doing it for? Are you really going outside naked like that just because that's how you want to dress, or are you just trying to garner her attention.
Speaker 2: I wish we could have I wish we could have Bianca on here so she could do she talk. I've never seen her say nothing.
Speaker 1: What she really didn't? She might be AI right, that might be a robo with Tesla bit because it's like he'd be whispering her and telling her what they're doing that she just does it. She just dropped her dropped her first coat, drop your coat now, ass out titties out like wridey looks smooth like that, she looks soft.
Speaker 2: Yeah she do. Anybody look exfoliated? But I want to I would love to hear what she has to say. Do she talk? Has anybody y'all if y'all heard her say anything, send me a clip because I want to see if it's real.
Speaker 1: Shout at to Kanye Man, Shout out to the Grammys.
Speaker 2: Drama Clues Ball with Kanye All right.
Speaker 1: So my last last is, let me word what makes you happy?
Speaker 2: Ultimately, this life is about finding what makes you happy and living in that space. Right, But in the same breath, I don't want to see your ass. Don't look out of this light and bitch granny. Well, okay, what else? That's fine too, But a complete nudity is that's just next level. That's too much. But do what makes you happy? Who am I?
Speaker 1: And it ain't just the young girls, because I know I sent you that real Auntie's of Atlanta clip where you got this growing ass lady. Yeah, lighting a candle in her koochie and doing the fire child. That was her specialty when she was in the strip club back in the day.
Speaker 2: She made a lot of money doing that because ain't nobody else did that shit since?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Magic City hasn't opened since like the seventies or eighties. M that's a long time. Like that's the longest running strip club in world history, right, I didn't know that. I didn't know he was opened that long. I saw the owner doing an interview, was he on blat?
Speaker 2: It's been there a long time as long as I can remember?
Speaker 1: Yep? Anyway, Yeah, it ain't just the young girls, it's the aunties too. Child we got to do better, we got to be better. Examples I hear for the younger generation. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Oh no, it's just I guess it's preference, right or bring shame back?
Speaker 2: Shame shame sharme just a little, just a little.
Speaker 1: Shame A tiny bit, man, just a little bit, because I think when you get older and you, you know, start being more tour You're actually gonna look back and I mean and look like, man, what the fuck was I doing?
Speaker 2: Right? I know, Malanya looking back at some of these pictures, I'll be seeing her online, Like, man, if I knew I was gonna be the first lady, I probably would have took them damn pictures right there.
Speaker 1: She was working though it was appropriate, you know what I'm saying, Like that she was doing that as a profession. These bitches is doing this for free. That's where I got a problem with it. Like I don't never have a problem with holes. I got a problem with sluts. Y'all can say I'm slut shaming all day long because it don't make sense to me because where is your money? Like, are you being paid to do this. When you're being paid to do it, more power to you. But if it's transactional, yes, because otherwise, like why are you doing it? What? They just like it? You like being a whole? That bad is hard. It's hard to be a whole, all right, y'all we're just rambling Ohing is hard, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, listen, Yeah, if you're getting paid to do something, you're doing editorials, and that's where that's like, I bet you because Kanya is a trend center, a trend setter. Excuse me, you're gonna fuck around and see that ship on the runway? Yeah, okay, because some of the other things that they that he has done, he's pointed out showing how now all these big designers are biting, so we might end up seeing that bullshit. It's not fashion to me. But I mean, I guess maybe her body's body is art to him, so he just wants people got to be, you got to be to see her and Kim's wasn't apparently maybe because hers is natural art.
Speaker 2: How do we know that's natural?
Speaker 1: That don't look like work to me. She's just like a slim ass.
Speaker 2: Lady something been done in that salac body.
Speaker 1: Alright, y'all, man, we're getting the fuck up out of here. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on the Black effec iHeartRadio app or wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host a j Holiday two point zero on instagrams, follow me down if you won't get on.
Speaker 2: Kick a tam Guys or girls, if you have a guy that you want to send, or if you're a guy and you want to be a part of for the Love of Tamban next week for Valentine's Day, slide in our DMS, send a dim of your Instagram or your friend's Instagram that you want to participate because we're gonna pick three lucky candidates after my affection.
Speaker 1: So yess it, that's all. I get what you mean, bitch, I just got deleted.
Speaker 2: Like y'all, I'm official Tanbama on Instagram. Our instagram is we talk back podcasts, y'all. Slide in the dms. If you do have someone for that, remember speak.
Speaker 1: Now and put some mother clothes on period.
Speaker 2: Put some clothes on your ass, bitch, be sick of it.
Speaker 1: Deuces for more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcasts or whatever you listen to your favorite shows