Speaker 1: I'm Teddy Mellencamp and this is Emily Simpson and you're listening to popping Off.
Speaker 2: So what's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nothing, nothing new, okay, nothing new to report here. Just you know, it just goes from extreme crying to then coming on a pod and talking about the secret lives of Mormon wives to band of pump rules to the Valley. But no, I've missed you. I feel like you know, so we can make the actual announcement. Our next show we will be recapping, which I'm so excited about.
Speaker 2: Is Southern Charm, which, by the way, I haven't watched but I will now.
Speaker 1: But you need to go back and watch some past things. Emily. We can't be having you come in Cold Turkey because you got some time here to really do something.
Speaker 2: I do have some downtime.
Speaker 1: So okay, even though I saw on your Instagram, are you starting a pod with Gina, you don't even call or write or let me know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean we would like to do something, So we don't have like anything solid. We just are talking about it. We would like to do would I mean I would like to do something with her because I feel like organically we have a good chemistry together, so unlike us, well we have good chemistry too.
Speaker 1: Just kidding. Clearly both can still exist and the more the better, the you know, we can all we can all do with a little shit talking, that's right.
Speaker 2: It really helps it and we excel at it. This is like good practice right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well to start off, we have some a big announcement.
Speaker 2: Whitney and husband Connor welcome baby number three. The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star and husband Connor have welcomed their third baby, son Billy Jean. Love it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Love it or leave it?
Speaker 1: I would love it more if it was like Billa Jean, leave it.
Speaker 2: But believe it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess that's love it.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: The couple is also parents to son Liam, who is two, and daughter Sedona, who is four. On the Hulu show, Whitney tells her family and friends she's pregnant by controversially controversially controversially, try.
Speaker 1: It again, try it again, one more time.
Speaker 2: I'll have no I've had no food today in like three coffee, So I'm like a controversial, so controversially putting her. Here's the pregnancy test inside a cake, which shocked viewers at the time. Whitney later confirmed that she and her family definitely ate the cake after she revealed the news about her pregnancy, though she chlorox the heck out of it before putting it inside. I don't know if I believe that. I feel like, no, that's a nature how active statement.
Speaker 1: And even if you chlorax the heck out of it, the pea still goes inside. I mean, I've taken a bunch of pregnancy tests. The p goes inside of that little thing that sticks out. Yeah, whatever, that little meshy thing is clorox at all you want. There's still pea in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, But then if you chlorox the heck out of it, then you're clorox in your family. I don't feel like you should be eating even you.
Speaker 1: Think about the bleaching your family, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe the pea is better because at least it's organic. I would take pea over.
Speaker 1: Chlorox organic pea.
Speaker 2: Well, it is organic. It came right out of the body.
Speaker 1: But hold on, but is it organic if you're not one hundred percent eating organic? If you say, have that is ambles.
Speaker 2: That is a very attorney like question. I like that. Teddy Mellencamp. That was good.
Speaker 1: I like it now what I've brushed up on my staffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was good. I don't know. That's debatable.
Speaker 1: Well, during her sit down on Off the Vine with Caitlin Bristow, Lovitt shared her hopes for what she could do differently in the second season of the show. I'm like, hold on, you said you were done with mom talk.
Speaker 2: That's right, she she left the group.
Speaker 1: I thought she left the group only to come back to the roller ring party of the one girl she never spoke to. I mean she she clearly left the group chat. Well, she left the group chat, but we know how that works. You can get brought in and back. But what I really learned from this last season is I just want to let go of what I can't control. She added, I can't control what other women are going to say or do or whatever, but like I control what I can control. And I also don't want to take things personally as I did the first season.
Speaker 2: That was a that was a deep statement, that was so deep and well thought out.
Speaker 1: Do you think she used the word control?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna like control, but I can like control and like I can't control what like I can't control.
Speaker 1: But like, if you are going to control something, Whitney, I'm very happy, like for you and your family. But where is the ridiculous TikTok from the labor room deliver like, hello, you've been slacking. If you could do it from the nick, you you could do it during delivery. I mean we already saw you deliver a ping pong or a golf ball or whatever that was.
Speaker 2: She did deliver it.
Speaker 1: Oh this next one?
Speaker 2: Wait, can we just go back to Whitney for a second. Did you see the I don't know what it was, maybe an Instagram reel or whatever that she made with Whitney from Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: No, so is it her name Whitney?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the two Whitney made it.
Speaker 1: Who's the other Whitney?
Speaker 2: This Whitney leave it and Whitney from Salt Lake City made you?
Speaker 1: You'd have to say, how from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City? You got I'm not sorry, I don't have a big brain, Emily, you need to sorry.
Speaker 2: From Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. So they did something, some social media content together about who's the better Whitney or something. But you know it's the one where it's like I think it's the one where the police started like chasing you and you know you they.
Speaker 1: Think you're young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like something like that. But they were saying like funny things about each other. I thought we should do that.
Speaker 1: We should if we ever see each other in person, and.
Speaker 2: Not just yeah the suspect. One suspect is recently in the media.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, it's because it's trending, and if you're a mom talker, you don't miss an opportunity to get on something that is trending. Clearly, maybe they could do one about their hilling journeys together. Hilling. Yeah, that's that's Whitney. That's a Whitney from Salt from Housewaves of saltw City.
Speaker 2: She's on her healing journey. So when she gets dressed up, she wears hills.
Speaker 1: She wears hills, and she also is healing. But the husbands did it as well.
Speaker 2: No, I find that cringey, Like I don't I don't mind a crossover. I think that makes sense. But the husbands they need to have jobs and just be husbands.
Speaker 1: And like it's one thing to make your husband do a TikTok with you, per se, I mean you do quite a good amount of reels with Shane where he has to like jump up and down and he looks really thrilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hates. He hates every minute of it. That's why it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why it's so good. But when they're just doing it on their.
Speaker 2: Own, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like if Shane called up Terry and Eddie and was like, hey, guys, wow, to come over and we'll make TikTok.
Speaker 1: Do some content. These are the trending ones, right and like a dance or they do hearts and wear matching sweatsuits. Oh my gosh, then swinging Mormon TikToker. McKenna gibbons claims X did more than cheat. I'll sorry, what's more than cheat?
Speaker 2: Mean? I don't know how you do more than cheat? You marry someone else? Is that the next up is more than she?
Speaker 1: Like murder? I don't confused. McKenna gibbons is ready to tell her story about her ex husband, Braiden Rally Mini suspect Braiden this is from prece Hilton. By the way, I don't want to. I didn't just come up with this on my own, Okay, Minnie suspect Braiden is the husband that Taylor Frankie Paul hooked up with, causing her divorce and ultimately the mom talks swinging scandal.
Speaker 2: Wait, can I ask a question?
Speaker 1: Yes, can somebody post a picture of what this gentleman looks like?
Speaker 2: And wait? Is McKenna's not one of the.
Speaker 1: No, she was, Well, I don't know if she is this year, but last year she was not on the television show, but she was part of the allegedly.
Speaker 2: Gard swinging scandal. Right correct, Okay, but not on the show. Was not on the television show.
Speaker 1: But apparently now she's now that there's a second season, she's ready to she's working hard.
Speaker 2: She's working hard.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get that job. I wish they held something so we could make a reference, like could they all the Book of Mormon? I was going to say the Book of Mormon? But last Thursday Kenna posted of course, a TikTok talking about her experiences with Braiden during their marriage. Mckinna claims that her husband was not oh was not receiving his paycheck from work for a few months. When Braiden was pressed about this situation, he repeatedly lied about it. She eventually found out and then Braiden had been lying to his work. He made them believe she had died. Okay, so this is worth made. He made them believe she had died and that they needed to get a life and policy.
Speaker 2: Hold, this makes no sense. How do you how do you retroactively get a life insurance policy on your wife if you claim she died? And then you're like, oh, by the way, can I get a life insurance policy on this chick?
Speaker 1: And and can I get a leave of ad since I'm breathing? Like what? I cannot understand this? Make it make sense? But don't worry. Can you just go to your group chat? Oh? I see him? I see him right here, guys, Okay, here he is. This is him. If this guy wants to marry you, guys or swing with you, make sure you have life insurance prior on him.
Speaker 2: On him, yeah, not on yourself. How do you retroactively ask for life insurance? I'm very confused about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't I'm still alive and I can't get life insurance, so I really wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Be death insurance at that point?
Speaker 1: But how did she find this out? And like, wouldn't I mean, she's isn't she tiktoking all the time? Is she doing that posthumously? Is that the word?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He's like, hey, listen, you need to take a little break from making content, just for about two to three months. Don't ask questions, don't ask why, just don't post anything. Oh if you could never leave the house also because to do that?
Speaker 1: Also, how many kids do they have? Like our people are like, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother and they're like making kiktoks with her friend. They do have a kid? What the hell? Okay, So this makes sense, but it also shows that if this is allegedly got the guy that Taylor was having the swinging, then slash affair, slash whatever it is with Taylor's picker might be slightly off.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can I ask what is the reason that he wants his wife to be dead? Why? Why is telling his company that benefit him.
Speaker 1: Because he's not showing up to work and he wants to get money and then he probably wants to sue them, and then who knows.
Speaker 2: This is an insane story. I feel like we could to see a whole podcast just on this. I can't let it go.
Speaker 1: I well, I am actually fear now I'm in a fight with Caitlin Bristow. Is that whose podcast she was on talking about this? No, where did she tell us? Where did she give this information? Oh? Just on TikTok No, come to popping off together, these kind of juicy scandals come for Park's sake.
Speaker 2: But then we get can we get McKenna on here?
Speaker 1: McKenna, Hey, Hey, we need to know about all your husband's excuses and is he still your husband or your divorce? But either way we'll be reaching out for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, make it happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, Matt, right now, even while we're on this pod, can you just go ahead and slide into McKenna's DMS because I know we weren't planning to do another one next week, but we I'll make time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't know what i gotta do. But then on Monday, she posted a fall up video to clarify a few things and her story. When it comes to the paychecks tobackle, Brayden said there was an issue with the payroll company then three weeks before where she found out the truth about the whole situation. Braden was sent condolences flowers. No. When mckinna asked about the bouquet, Rayden said, another guy on his team had the same name with a wife who was not doing well, and the flowers were just sent to the wrong house. Then don't worry, it's not done.
Speaker 2: It gets better. It gets better.
Speaker 1: Then McKenna receives a call from his work and answered it it was HR. I wish I was that HR person right, And they asked for him, she tells us in the video, and I was like, oh, this is his wife. How can I help you? And they asked for my name, and I stated it and I could hear the confusion on the other end, and they're like, ma'am, you need to talk to your husband. We're calling to start life insurance paperwork for you. Mckinna later called her father and detailed the situation to him. Days later, she receives a call from her dad to reach out to her mom right away. However, mckinna decided to wait until her ex husband left their home for work. The weight caused her father to go into panic mode. He stormed into the house thirty minutes later. This is a lot, This is a lot, This is a Lifetime movie. Right then, Kenneth's father gave Braiden the chance to come clean about the situation, but guess what, he didn't, So he told his daughter to pack up her things and get out. That's when she discovered that Braiden had told his company he had told him she died. The reason he wasn't receiving paychecks was because he took a family leave following her fake death. And then at this time, Braiden has not responded to Kenna's claims. However, his family has. His family has. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was like slurring or stuttering. It's his family, family, His mom, Chris rally commented on her first video to defend him, it's time to move on. You're not helping anyone, but you're hurting son.
Speaker 2: Sad. I can't this mom. I can't with this mom did is she not going to take any accountability for the fact that her son offed his wife so he could collect life insurance.
Speaker 1: While they were still together in the same house have a child like Unfortunately for Chris, it sounds like McKenna has zero plans to stop. She teased earlier that she plans to spill the tea on everything. Even the swinging scandal feels like to me, McKenna is about to be on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I understand the insurance better. So I kept reading it as he was trying to get a life insurance policy on her. But he has a life insurance policy. He's trying to get the payout. Oh, because it's not she didn't she didn't word it correctly whenever she made this TikTok or whatever whatever they're quoting where she says he started the paperwork. To me, that meant he was trying to get a policy. But I guess starting the paperwork mat he was. He was asking for the payout because she's apparently dead.
Speaker 1: Oh so he already had the life insurance Okay, okay, so he was.
Speaker 2: I wonder how much it was for I took these What goes through someone's head that they really are going to tell their work that their wife is dead and then ask for the life insurance policy when she's alive at home and she makes social media content.
Speaker 1: For a living. But also, where did this guy work that took them this long to figure it out?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. That's another thing we need to find out.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what, at this point, I'm happy to have Braiden or McKenna on because we need to clear things up. We can get your gavel and we can really get to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have it's around here somewhere, oh here, it is, oh perfect, Okay, but I have it, can't reach okay, Actually is braid Are there criminal charges against Braiden? Because this is.
Speaker 1: Fraud allegedly it's fraud if what her claims are true, and me stepping in with my lawyer hat thank you, You're welcome whatever I can do not to get you sued, right, I don't know, we don't know any additional information. But the good thing is is if they are on our television next season, I'm sure it'll all be out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is good tv. This is good TV. We talked about this a little bit already, but let's get a little more detailed. So the Mormon Wives husbands form their own mom talk style group. It was a People article, Will mom Talks survived the potential rise of dad Talk? The husbands and partners of the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives came together for a hilarious parody of mom Talk on Instagram on October thirty. First, the first TikTok video had quote pov It's Daddy's Turn written over the clip and showed the members of Dad Talk lip syncing to City Girls song What We Doing Hmmm. I don't know if It's Daddy's Turn is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I I don't think. I haven't watched it yet. What I would guarantee I won't laugh one time.
Speaker 2: I will not. I will not lol.
Speaker 1: According to our producer, it was fun but also like it was fun, it's also like she's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I guess it's it's cozy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, it's comfortable.
Speaker 2: It's comfortable.
Speaker 1: You look adorable. Yeah, she's she's cool to be around.
Speaker 2: That's what people say about you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone Connor laughs about being on Grinder. So you know, some people say it was very endearing, but you know you'd be the judge, you guys, go ahead and look and then we'll follow that up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, But there was a husband missing. Do you want to guess which one didn't make an appearance in the dad Talk video? Which one do you think? Zach's Zach? Yeah, Well, he's busy being a doctor.
Speaker 1: He's busy. He's busy being a doctor and pretending to be Ben Affleck's cousin.
Speaker 2: Right, or he's busy gambling, so he couldn't make it.
Speaker 1: He could only rage text his wife. Then the second video featured the partners and husbands re enacting the viral suspect trend. The first clip featured Taylor Frankie's partner Dakota running, which the fact that he's back to being Taylor Frankie's partner.
Speaker 3: I'm like Taylor no no, Taylor, no no, while the cameraman said suspect's new addiction is his baby mama, to which Dakota stopped running and told the camera that's true.
Speaker 1: Dakota's appearance in the video with the other husbands also seem to confirm that he and Taylor have reconciled after breakup rumor surfaced.
Speaker 2: Oh and apparently Jen doesn't have a wedding ring on.
Speaker 1: Right, But then Jen's also still making videos and pictures with him, So it's you know what I don't.
Speaker 2: I've gotten to the.
Speaker 1: Point where i't fully trust you Jen and Zach. I don't know what your where your mo O is, I don't know where you're in med school. I don't know the details.
Speaker 2: I think that she's just calculated and she knows how to get views and like, so she'll just throw anything out there.
Speaker 1: Oh you think I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm really coming to that conclusion?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Jen told people that often Jen goes without her wedding ring, though adding that she has never really worn it consistently and it's not something that bothers her husband. It's actually confusing to me that that wouldn't bother her husband, but everything else.
Speaker 2: Does you know? I was wondering the same thing, Like she's not allowed to step foot anywhere near a guy without a shirt on, but not wearing a ring?
Speaker 1: No big deals? Who cares? Ever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm I'm laid back. But the Affles not Ben. Uh, the Zach and Jen not Ben.
Speaker 1: They did confirm their filming for season two, though I can't believe Zach's gonna film.
Speaker 2: I felt like he would have been one of those that was just I'm out never doing that again.
Speaker 1: To bolster the fact that the reality couple is still going strong, that's they That's when they let them know they'll be filming their Hulu series at their home, which makes me question once again are you in med school or are you in med school at Utah in Utah? Or are you coming home on breaks?
Speaker 2: I don't wait, didn't didn't they say he was going to med school in New York or something?
Speaker 1: Yes? But then it was it was switching to Arizona. I thought, I don't I it just goes down to I don't trust those afflecks currently aflac a flat Andy Cohen. This is from reality Tea article. Andy Cohen wouldn't bring Secret Lives of Mormon Wives cast to Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Woo big time. You know when you bring up Cosmopolitan, Andy answered fans burning questions about Bravo and Housewives. One question read would you invite any of the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives onto Salt Lake City Housewives. Andy answered the question by first admitting I've never seen the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives?
Speaker 2: Andy, Andy, get with the program, man.
Speaker 1: I know you've got a lot of shows to watch where you can't miss this one. He continued, I can't really speculate on it, but would I invite one of those women to be a cast member on the Salt Lake City No? They're on their show, We're on our show. There are enough Mormons for everybody to go around. Reasonable.
Speaker 2: I have one, you should get one too.
Speaker 1: There's a Mormon for everyone. When the clip made its way to TikTok, fans were happy to share their thoughts on the answer. And somebody says, Andy seems pretty defensive, one commoner wrote. Another said this is giving Mariah Carey. I don't know her vibes. Other Commoners hope for crossover between the two shows, even if Secret Lives cast members didn't fully migrate. My guess is that we will see some or all of them at some point on Salt Lake at some sort of party, maybe a launch for prison not prison, prison prison as well, but Prism, you know, one of the jewelry lines, or maybe Maritis.
Speaker 2: Oh, one of those parties. Yeah, I could see them in the background.
Speaker 1: I could see a background.
Speaker 2: Okay. But here's the thing. I'm just gonna say this. It's it doesn't work when you have two different shows and the premises are totally different. When you're talking about housewives, you're talking about women who are affluent, and then with the Mormon wives, that isn't the requirement, Like clearly these are just young girls that are Mormons that are the breadwinners. So I mean it's not the same concept.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a very I think. That being said, I think a lot of the same people that watch Housewives enjoyed secret lives of Mormon wives, and I do think some of these gals could metamorphose in to just lovely housewives because they're going to keep getting richer.
Speaker 2: So that is true.
Speaker 1: Well, now we're into vander Pump headlines.
Speaker 2: Tom Sandoval shares a major update on house battles with Ariana Maddox. It's an e article. Tom Sandoval and Arianna have finally agreed on one thing, saying goodbye to the home they once shared. The house is going on the market. Tom Sandoval revealed during the October twenty third episode of his Everybody Loves Tom podcast, and when it comes to the vander Pump Roles Stars new living situation, he proved he and new girlfriend Victoria Lee Robinson are getting serious by taking their relationship to the next level. Tom revealed Victoria and I are moving in together after Tom and Arianna is a messy breakup and very awkward post split living situation played out during the Bravo series eleventh season earlier this year, Victoria equipped, I'm also never going to move into that house if you want a future with me. But cohabitation isn't the only major milestone the couple is planning for. The forty two year old revealed he and Victoria have already talked about having cute ass kids together. I'm sorry, but if you if that's the way you pose it, you shouldn't have children.
Speaker 1: I like the way I don't. The thing that makes us confusing is by reading this, one would think Tom Sandvill is twenty three years old, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, let's have some cute ass kids.
Speaker 1: Let's have some No, Like this is a grown ass man. I have some cute ass kids. Yeah, like he may yeah. I mean he's forty two. I'm forty three, granted, I mean obviously my life's perfect.
Speaker 2: I know you got some cute ass kids.
Speaker 1: I got some cute ass kids. But I don't know. I feel like I really need to see more of Victoria Lee Robinson to make a clear judgment or opinion, because what I've seen of her on Instagram. And then remember when he was like on a television show, maybe he was on traders or something. He was somewhere gone, and then she was writing posts on his behalf like things seem askew. Then we heard they broke up and followed each other. Seems like a good time to move in together.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my perspective as someone who lived like he and Arianna bought a house together and lived together, and it was a messy situation, and it's taken all this time and attorneys to get out of that. And now he wants to go into another such situation where he's cohabitating with another woman and he's going to get married, and he's not married to and he doesn't have any cute ass kids with yet, but he's going to go into another cohabitation situation. And I assume he's going to buy a home. I mean, why would you You wouldn't rent, You wouldn't go from buying to renting. I would assume No.
Speaker 1: I think some you would have to assume that that might be the only option. Because vander Pump Rules is not filming right now.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm just saying, show like, why would you put yourself right back in a situation where you're going to have issues again? Most likely?
Speaker 1: Do we think that a lot of things that we see in the world of Bravo celebrities makes sense, and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense at all. I feel like I should just be a Bravo consultant.
Speaker 1: Oh, because everything you do makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: I am logical and reasonable at all times and less.
Speaker 1: More than three espresso Martini's man.
Speaker 2: Then I'm just out.
Speaker 1: But no, who does have a big brain? Rachel Levis is dating a rocket scientist and leaving Hollywood. How many times is this girl going to threaten to leave Hollywood?
Speaker 2: She it's a lot.
Speaker 1: She needs to just go, like you know what, she says. Levis, who is known to audience for her former moniker Raquel, announced on Thursday, October seventeenth, of the episode of Rachel Goes Rogue that she would be walking away from the Spotlight and from her podcast. I've made the decision to take both feet out of the vander Pump Rules universe and focus on myself and my healing, Levis said on the show that published Thursday, adding that she was choosing a life that is fully aligned in my values and who I want to show up as every single day. I thought we did this before you got the podcast Rachel and.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the purpose of her podcast, was that she was like living her best life and telling her truth and being her authentic self.
Speaker 1: Well apparently not, because then she just went back to talking about vander Pump rules the whole time, and getting in fights and writing who were it better? And all of that stuff were way above clearly.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's so patty. Who does that?
Speaker 1: Who does that?
Speaker 2: That's low.
Speaker 1: But she said on the podcast, while speaking with psychologist doctor Hillary Goldscher, that she's in a very healthy relationship, boasting that her bow, whom she is not naming, is very normal. A rep for Levis did not respond to people's requests for comment about her man, but a source close to the Star tells people that he's a rocket engineer. They met through mutual friends and just hit it off. The insider says he's an incredible guy, really smart and kind and down to earth and most importantly disinterested in social media. He's not even on social media, which also could be a red flag, so his priorities are really in the right place.
Speaker 2: Is there really such a thing as a rocket scientist? Well, I feel like it's a very general term.
Speaker 1: But when I read the headline Rachel Levis is dating a rocket scientist. I had to check if this like wasn't from the Onion.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know any rocket scientists personally. This is a really hard thing to say with the tongue.
Speaker 2: Thrust rocket science. Rachel Levis rocket scientists. It's a literation. It just seems like a fake career to me, because like, we don't have car scientists. Yeah, I mean, but I guess what do you do. I'm a bus scientist. I mean, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess rockets are more advanced. So if you can build a rocket, you're a scientist. Are rockets what we're in that? What was that movie with Liv Tyler and her dad's song played on it all the time and they go up? I think they go on rockets.
Speaker 2: They go in rockets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what movie I can think of.
Speaker 2: With Liv Tyler's Tower records?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was a good movie.
Speaker 2: It's not a good movie.
Speaker 1: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: Now I want to go watch it. Oh.
Speaker 1: The definition of rocket science is the study of how rockets are designed and built, and how they can be used for space exploration. It's also a colloquial term for aerospace engineering or orbital mechanics. The fact that I could barely read the definition of rocket scientist shows that I am not one.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of that scene in Romeo Michelle where one of them like when she yeah, but she all of a sudden knows, like the formula it's all.
Speaker 1: Glue, the viscosity of the mechag.
Speaker 2: That's what you sounded like.
Speaker 1: It's so good. I love a ROMEI and Michelle mentioned that was my sister and my favorite movies growing up. Would watch it a thousand times. This next one is Lala can't call Sheena shea clueless.
Speaker 2: This is from Reality Tea article. As it turns out, Sheena she wasn't supposed to publicly discuss Katie Maloney and Nick Martin's romance. Lala can't joke that Sheena was the one who confirmed Katie's relationship. Lala talked about it on her podcast Give Them La La and confirmed that Sheena realized after the fact that she wasn't supposed to talk about it. She admitted to Laala, I accidentally confirmed it. Laala shared Katie and Nick haven't confirmed their relationship because what I read is he is going through a messy divorce and they have to keep it quiet. I like how she's talking about it though, you know.
Speaker 1: What, she's crueless from bringing it up. But now it's going to shed light on why they're keeping it a secret.
Speaker 2: Right. Laala confirmed that when relationships are going through complications, it can get messy for everyone involved. She compared it to dating ex fiance Randall Emmett. He too said he wasn't cheating because the marriage was over. As for Sheena, Lala said she was just quote clueless for letting the secret slip. I love her, but she lives in the clouds and doesn't even realize it. La La confirmed, I don't know if she was yelled at after she revealed the information. It is just very funny.
Speaker 1: Are Lala and Katie Maloney? They're not on speaking terms anymore? Correct?
Speaker 2: I didn't think so.
Speaker 1: So she knows a pretty good amount of information. She don't know where she got it from. Yeah, is it also Sheena? Yeah, Well we get into our one of our favorite people, Jax Taylor, suggests he married Brittany for the wrong reasons. Oh of course this reality blurb article here. Jax Taylor looked back on his relationship with a strange wife Brittany Cartwright on their shared podcast on Friday. So they still do podcasts together.
Speaker 2: How awkward is that?
Speaker 1: Or is it they take turns?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I didn't listen to it, but I feel like that is just very awkward if they're doing it together. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, as he confessed to feeling rushed into their June twenty nineteen wedding, recalling that Brittany began planning the event immediately after he proposed. Well, I hate to break it to you, Jacks. If you propose, that's what happens, and then don't propose if you don't want to get married. Let me give everybody this is a PSA to the men that don't listen to this podcast, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that they don't. We don't have a huge viewership out there of men.
Speaker 1: Well, considering my Instagram viewership is at three percent of men. I would guess not, but who knows. Check your zm oh, look at it. But Jack's admitted to wishing he and Brittany had gone to couple's therapy before the big day. According to Jack's he doesn't know if he was entirely ready to get married. When he did, it was a tiny bit rushed. We didn't even go on a honeymoon, he recalled. I don't think we really embraced our relationship, embraced getting married, embraced being fiances. I think it was maybe a little rushed. Jax concluded, if we would have gotten married in the Catholic Church, we would have had to go to counseling. So I don't know, there's little things here and there that I wish I would have done differently. I'm certainly sure Britney feels the same way.
Speaker 2: Jacks. I just to me, this is just someone who is trying to make excuses for bad behavior. Obviously, but why do you go back and start to blame it on dumb things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you didn't, if you when you proposed you said one, didn't just pull a John Jansen and do a promised ring first and then go to the engagement ring.
Speaker 2: Then exactly right, Jacks, Like, geez, you don't.
Speaker 1: If you give somebody an engagement ring, the logical thing is that then you're going to get married.
Speaker 2: Yes, next step is play on the wedding.
Speaker 1: And then if you realized that you got married and you didn't want to be, then probably don't rush into then having a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what, if you're talking about how if you would have gotten married in a Catholic church, you would have had to go to counseling, just that doesn't stop you from going to counseling anyway.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't stop you from when things started to take a turn, going to counseling. And am I judging anybody who is getting divorced?
Speaker 2: No, but I think why not? Why are you not doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I think that blaming being rushed into marriage when you proposed is a very strange reaction. But that's that. That's that I am looking forward to when the Valley, I mean the Valley I think is even done filming, so we're going to get the alley. We haven't got confirmation of vander Pump Rules is coming back or not. We saw some kind of headlines like Lisa vander Pump no longer involved in being pushed out of vander Pump Rules. I don't believe any of it until I hear or see a paparazzi pick of them filming. I don't know what to believe yep, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with that. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go with that. Hopefully we'll be talking to you guys next week and have McKenna and or Brayden on. I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Or the HR department.
Speaker 5: I'm fine with that, or the HR department that's fine, or the life insurance company like work actually submitted or was there a payout?
Speaker 1: And what did it say on the bouquet of flowers?
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to know that too.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we got a lot of work to do, a lot a lot time pack, but it was good talking to you, Emilee, and we'll be back hopefully soon. I'm sure they'll be more ship that goes down that we.
Speaker 2: Need to Thanks for listening. Mm hmmm hmmmmm.