Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the.
Speaker 2: King of Reality TV and one of.
Speaker 1: The most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, the girls are back, Honey and the worth of ru Paul bring back my girls. And no, I'm not talking about the queens on Drag Race. I'm talking about the queens on the podcast Baby. Yes, they came to my show a few weeks ago, and Honey, the comments were commenting. Everyone talked about what a great collaboration it was, and look, I love these girls.
Speaker 2: They are so hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you guys like them or not, I don't give a ship because I do, and that's all that matters. But give it up on my love from being All about the Real Housewives podcast Rock Sand and Shanttan.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hi, Carlos, Carlos, I'm digging your beard. I know we have to You guys can't see it, but I am loving the beard.
Speaker 2: Thank you, honey. Just call me the Black Sans.
Speaker 3: I I I give gifts.
Speaker 4: We're so happy to be here and this is a gift to be on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you cha tell listen, everybody had a lot to say with you two appeared on my podcast a few weeks ago, but it was overwhelmingly positive about sexing.
Speaker 3: I know, we got we got so many people, yeah, reaching out to us and they were like, we love the connection that you guys have with Carlos King. Like they're like, you guys are so aligned and you guys just buy really well. And I was like, yeah, we're all from Michigan. We're all from Detroit, Like of course we.
Speaker 1: Did, honey, Midwest of bell Yes, look I am somebody who do what the fuck I want to do. Let's say that and listen. I love you girls, and I'm so happy we get to have a day of hot topic. So we have to talk about the breaking news that made me tear up a little bit. Andy Cohen recently revealed that The Real Housewives of New Jersey is not returning until the year twenty twenty six, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: That was I like, like, what, girls, I am not okay with this news. I need my girls back. What is going on in Jersey? What intel do you ladies have? And I'll tell you my insight as well.
Speaker 3: Well. I actually wanted to ask you what didn't they do this with Atlanta? They did? They did the exact same thing. We're Candy was like I'm done waiting, and Candy basically quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So even Atlanta is one of the top rated they did the same thing, So I mean, I guess it's and look what they did was vander Pump rules, So I don't It wasn't very shocked.
Speaker 4: I was shocked because they andyicupped saying you're not gonna know until January.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna know until January.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden he droves because like everyone does, keep asking him because everyone wants to know, and then he came back and was like, you guys are not getting it until next year, and everyone like freaked that out, which like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: To put these girls on such a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's crazy. So what this is what's so interesting? Rock saying you are correct, Atlanta Housewives suffered through a waiting period, right yeah, and because of that, Candy Burris did say that she got tired of waiting and she took the opportunities and ultimately.
Speaker 2: She quit the show. So she did quit the show.
Speaker 1: She was asked back, she decided to say no because during that waiting period she had at obligations to do other stuff and that's what she's doing as we speak. So Atlanta Housewives is not coming back until twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, right, yeah, it's at the end.
Speaker 1: So we don't know what month is coming back. We're hearing March, that's what we're hearing. But again, we just don't know. They did reveal a clip during the Miami version of Bravo Khne with Porsche visiting her divorce attorney, So look, we don't know what's going to happen when it comes to Atlanta, meaning what month is going to premiere. But you're right, it did take a long pause. I am hearing great things.
Speaker 2: About it though.
Speaker 1: They have four new girls, Shmia being one of them, Porscha's back, Cynthia's a friend of Kenya is there for half a season, and Faith comes back two weeks before they filming and she gets a hold to Peach. So it's a lot of surprises there, right, so we forget to see if it was worth the way I'm hearing it is, so I can't wait for us to see it. Now Jersey is significantly different, because let's let's let's have a real conversation. The biggest choice they have to make is who do they keep between Teresa and Melissa.
Speaker 2: And this is no Shaye to Margaret, this is no shade to Jennifer Aiden or Dolores.
Speaker 1: Right, this big pause has one hundred percent to do with Teresa or Melissa. Now, with that being said, and let's be real here, what do you think ultimately is going to happen? If you guys were flies on the wall in the decision making, I.
Speaker 3: Think that they're going to bring I just can't see a world where they would bring Melissa over Teresa back unless Teresa had to spin off so on less TERSA and I still don't even think they'll bring Melissa back. I think that they're gonna end up bringing their You know, Dolores has been really out there, so I think obviously we all know they're going to bring her, And I do think they're going to bring Margaret back, even though Margaret has really nothing going at least, I guess that's what I prefer. I prefer Margaret to come back over Melissa any day. But you know, they tried the Melissa stuff this season where she's not really talking about Teresa, but she still did, and then they tried bringing her family into it, and it didn't click. It didn't vibe. You know, Melissa's out here trying to be an influencer, and I feel like she can do well with that, so like she can live that influencer era. She's reminding me, like very much of like the Kim Kardashian thing, what Kim Kardashian does and stuff, So I feel like she's good doing that. You know, she's very social media heavy and stuff. But I just can't see them ever bringing her back. I think they just want things to settle down and go from there and who knows, you know what. I feel like, there's a lot of great people in Jersey that would be amaz like Italians would be amazing for reality TV. So if you know, we did a revamp in New York and it didn't work. But I feel like if they did something like that in New Jersey and it was like people who were already friends and connected, it might work. I agree.
Speaker 4: I think I also have to do with who they're going to bring in New so, like I think that that was a factor. It's like, is this person gonna vibe with the Teresa or they're gonna vibe with the Melissa's. Like I think that's what also they're gonna take in consideration. Yeah, they've been interviewing people, Like we know a lot of people that they've interviewed, so they they've been doing that. So obviously, like at least the one thing is like, we know the show is coming back, but it is going to be very interesting to see what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I just don't see a world where a woman who has been the face of the show since season one, not like season three.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a good example.
Speaker 1: P Porsia came on season five, right, and arguably she has immersed herself to be a force multiplier on Atlanta housewise, and she's young and she brought a very young audience along with her and she made her mark. So it makes sense to make Porsche of the face of a rebooted Atlanta housewise, when let's be real, Herenni Leeks will remain the face of the franchise, right But if we're talking about a rebooted version, it does make sense for Portia to do it because she's done significant iconic thing since she's been on the show, and she is very youthful and fresh. So when you bring on youthful and fresh women, it makes sense that they'll be around Portsche being the captain of this ship, right the thing. But Teresa is this Teresa's relevance has never dissipated, and I think that's the difference when you think about her and the other ogs who's coming gone, Teresa is still very much relevant. Teresa is still very much has so much personal story.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, whether or not you.
Speaker 1: Like Louie, you can't negate the fact that there's an interesting story there when it comes to them that I worked for Bravo before producing all of these shows and seasons of it, that you don't want to miss any sort of story that's going to materialize with Teresa and Louie and the children. It's just something is always there. And Teresa is like Christmas Morning, She is the gift that keeps on giving without even trying hard. And look, I agree with you by Melissa. I've said this once. I'll say before. Melissa's beautiful. She's a very beautiful woman, okay, and you cannot take that away from her. She's a great mom. Her kids are very mannerable, they they're sweet. She's a great mom. When it comes to being the face of a friend, I think she can't pull that job off, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? And and and.
Speaker 1: This is no disrespect to Melissa, and I'll i'll and I'll say this and I said it to Teresa. Melissa was once great for the show and you can't deny what she brought to the show courtesy of the interaction she had with Teresa. However, it doesn't mean she can carry a show.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 1: She's young, she's beautiful, and like you said, Rock Sande, she is sort of like this Bethany Franco influencer at this point.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that was nice to you, Carlos Kan I'm just saying, how okay, girl, what Kim Kardashian, What I'm saying is like Kim Kardashian is you know, I don't know how old. She's like, you know, mid forties, and she's still like really wants to be and and and she looks amazing. And I don't think, you know whatever, she looks amazing, but she just really wants to still be out there. She hasn't changed her brand at all. So that's like what I mean when I'm saying Kim Kardashian, it's like they really, you know, I don't know, they're stuck in that influenced era. But in a in a way that's not I think you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Of her like watch what Happens Live out But recently it was very Kim k like ty here thinking almost at her nipple.
Speaker 3: So that's fine, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so so that's my thing. Now I'm gagging girls.
Speaker 1: So you girls think that there's a possibility Mark, Yeah, we'll be asked back.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, tell me, tell me why? And what what? What? What info? Do you have? Girls that I don't Well.
Speaker 3: No, I just think because with it, I think Margaret shitting her pants because this is everything to her. She wants to come back. She hasn't been, as you know, bad on social media. She's a type who does see everything but she's kind of smart about it. She has brought along storylines. I mean, she's been very dirty and vicious about it. But I do think she is someone who can maybe take accountability, whereas in with Melissa, Melissa's never taken accountability for anything, so and people like to say, well, Teresa hasn't. If you rewatch season three, four and five, Teresa's saying sorry at least one hundred times, So that's taking accountability, where like, you know, if I did that, I'm sorry, That's that's what taking accountability is. So I just feel like, you know, with Atlanta, they're bringing back some faces and then they're bringing some new people and it actually looks like it's gonna be the biggest hit in a long time. So I feel like they're going to keep some people. And if they're going to keep some people, if it's Margaret and Melissa, I do think they're gonna end up choosing Margaret because Margaret will end up being able to make peace or you know, even though like her and Teresa hate each other, I can see them moving on as long as Melissa's not there.
Speaker 4: And I think like if they Melissa back, but Teresa, it's like what was the whole point of the pause, Like it would make no sense for it, you know, like, what were we doing.
Speaker 3: This whole time?
Speaker 4: If she's if they came back, it'd be the same show and the same thing that you just saw like last season. So it would be silly for them to bring both of them back. And I do think they would bring Margaret Margaret back over.
Speaker 3: You know, I was gonna say, how about when Andy told or most said to Andy, you're making people Why are you making people way about the show? And He's like, I mean, it took you fifteen years to do the springs Hilt.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Andy Cohen is iconic because at the end of the day, he's not only smart and a great businessman, he also is shady and I love it about him. That was a fun read, and let's just transition into that. Yeah, I don't get it. I don't listen. I try my best to make sure that I don't come across as Melissa hater like you girls, because at the end of the day, Teresa's my sister her and she's I know, cool with you guys, and people think I'm a.
Speaker 3: I wish we were paid. Well, don't you hate when people when you have a different opinion than someone, they then say, oh, you must be getting paid. It's like, no, I just watched the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched the show like you do, and I have an opinion and it's okay.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 1: I try my best to find the great things my Melissa once I said it before, she's beautiful, she's a great mom, and at one point she was a great housewife. The Sprinkle Cookies bothers me for this reason alone. You complain about Teresa, you said she's dead to you. You claim that you aren't in her shadows, that you're not always a part of her storyline, and you do the very thing that made you interesting when you first got on the show because of what Teresa said. And and for me, it's like, I don't understand why you waited fifteen years to come out with a line of sprinkle cookies. And listen, I'm not saying they're not delicious. I'm pretty sure they are. Bethany Franco said, is good. A lot of people she sent it to said is good.
Speaker 2: Melissa. I'm going on my care package.
Speaker 1: I will send it through TSA first, just to make sure.
Speaker 2: It's not poisonous. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: But Melissa said, if your care package, I'll talk about it my podcast. But but I think for me it's this. If I was on Melissa's team, I would say, if you're trying to prove to the world that you don't need any sort of attachment to Teresa, then let's not do it. Will you make money, sure, will you sell out, absolutely, But let's think of the long game here. Let's think of five years from now, do you know what I mean? And I feel like Melissa is always doing something to extend her fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 2: I think these sprinkle cookies are this.
Speaker 4: Sucks the point because it's like and like and how far are you going to get with just sprinkle cookies.
Speaker 3: It's not brand, it's not for your brand.
Speaker 4: It's a little product that you're just coming out that that maybe like, like you said, maybe, I mean, she's not baking.
Speaker 3: It, like it's not her recipe and oh it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not her recipe. So wait, she doesn't use her name. But wait, wait, wait, wait, I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: I thought she literally was in the kitchen concocting some recipe.
Speaker 2: No, did she license part.
Speaker 4: A baker, like a bakery that you know she's paying to make the cookies. And then yeah, if you and if you look at the ingredients, it's not like someone came up with these ingredients like there there's a.
Speaker 3: Whole like like a lot of like shit in there. Yeah, she's just using a local person, local bakery from New Jersey to distribute the cookies. That's all that she's doing. And she's slapping her name on it, and that's really all that it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Melissa, In the words of Kyle Richards to her sister kill who talked about Lisa Renda's husband, I can't defend you in defensive all.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I know it really is. You know what though, I will say, Melissa's PR. She has got a new PR and they're really working it. Like they probably have spent so much money because they've sent those cookies to every influencer you can think of, every real househive that you could think of, and then they put in the note like we love if you can share this. So that costs a lot of money. I mean that's not that's not so they have invested so much. I do think like it's a good gag gift, like it's something you're gonna bring to someone's house. But then we just found out that they're not even half of them are not even going out by Christmas time, so that kind of sucks. And what else chante.
Speaker 2: Oh shad tell I need to know?
Speaker 3: And now was like, what if you need my name is poisoned them? I don't want to do that. How did it look? How was the packaging? Because I heard the packaging is different than what it.
Speaker 4: Was, like it was like a pink box. There's like a pinkin like, yeah, it's it was a pink box. It does look nice, but like they were thirty dollars for twelve cookies. I'll bring them on Christmas everex and we'll try them, and you know, I care.
Speaker 3: We'll let you know, Carlos.
Speaker 4: But it yeah, like it took a while though it took me, like it took like over a week for them to get sent too. So like to me, it's just like silly, like you just go down the road, go to like I keep saying, whole food or something, then get cookies, you know, like that's what.
Speaker 3: You would do. I just needs to gaget like everyone loves the real Housewives, so they're like, oh my god, I'm gonna send them to sprinkle cookies. This will be funny on Christmas and and so I mean, like, yeah, but I would be so embarrassed, Carlos. I think the reason Melissa did it now is because she knows that her and Teresa are so done, So she's not embarrassed, like she's willing to do this because I'm sure Jurisa would be like, you're literally like I want to cut up that if they were good or something, you know. So because she knows they're done, she knows that Teresa's not gonna like text her and be like really, bitch. So I feel like this was like for her, perfect opportunity. Plus like she's worried she's not going to come back to the show. But she was saying, you know, like I hope that I could create cookies, like and the antonia takes over this business, And I thought that was weird. Yeah, Carlos is like looking like a crazy right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Melessa, Oh gods, my thig is this? I really? This is just me big producer.
Speaker 1: So one of the things about being a producer on a reality show when you have meetings with reality stars and this is maybe an exclusive for the audience. Nine times out of ten the producer gave the reality star business idea.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting, oh, one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many times I have suggested to my reality stars, hey, you should actually do this in terms of a business.
Speaker 2: You should do that.
Speaker 1: I cannot tell you across my resume how many reality stars I have suggested business ideas too, in order for them to have a storyline and ultimately make money, you know, because that's what you want to do. If I was on Melissa's team, I would say this, you are a beautiful canvas.
Speaker 2: You like clothes, You have a store called Envy.
Speaker 1: Why don't you partner with she by Chera and come out with an exclusive line?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what I'm like, something that really fits her style, pun intended, and something that to me has staying power. We were just talking about before we recorded, me and Chantaba talking about how we shop online, and Chantellba was saying, like Carlos, I hate going to stores now because a bitch like to see somebody with the outfit on.
Speaker 2: So imagine, imagine if.
Speaker 1: Melissa had a TikTok shop and she was able to try on the clothes and go live and people buying the time for with Charay next to her, Like that's the ship that I think.
Speaker 4: Nothing long term and things that like are setting you into that person, like we've seen you for the last ten fifteen years talk about clothes. You got so mad when a lecta from Miami said, you like Jersey had the worst fashion because she thinks she has such good fashion. So it's like, that's the avenue you should really like straight golden.
Speaker 3: Well curls. I have a question, does Bravo get a cut from these things?
Speaker 2: So good question?
Speaker 1: So there is and it's only because she talks about it all the time. The be Anthony clause is correct, it's not. It's it's an unofficial word that is called the Bethany clause where when you sign onto the reality show, you do if you create a business within the season, the network has the right to expert a cut. I don't know if they ever exercised it, because look, and this is this is the honest truth.
Speaker 2: Nobody has a mask.
Speaker 1: One hundred million dollar business like like skinny Girl, do you know what I mean? So based on the earnings of like what the girls make. I don't think it's been exercised. Okay, okay, you know what I mean, because it's sort of like, do I really want to take your money based on your making like one hundred thousand dollars in profit?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Yeh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but contractfully they do.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, she said she's gonna do Valentine's Day cookies and I don't know if it'll be just as much as a hit, because again, I think with Christmas people were like, I'm gonna bring this wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I think so too. I think so too.
Speaker 1: How we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. So let's shift gears a little bit. The unfortunate news that Karen Huger was found guilty of a d UI, where she now faces up to two years in prison. The video was released of her arrest that broke the internet. I want to hear from you ladies about that. I mean, I'll sell it by saying, look, I love Karen. Karen is a great housewife, and my thoughts in Prince go out to her and the family. It was sad to watch. I couldn't watch all of that. It was it was just too It was too sad for me. But what do you ladies think about that? Is it's something where you think Karen should have accepted the plea deal that allegedly was offered to her.
Speaker 4: I said, like, it was it's weird that she would go down that route when knowing this is not her first dui. Her DUIs were like earlier, like in like two thousand and six and stuff. But on record, people don't care, like the judge and people see that, so it doesn't matter for twenty years ago, thirty years ago, she's had three.
Speaker 3: Now this is her third one like on record, so it's.
Speaker 4: Like, if you know that and you know how people are going to feel, I would have taken a plea deal. I would never have brought that into the courtroom ever, and kind of knowing what the state of you know, the state you're in, you're not you're not you're not innocent at all in it.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was crazy. Yeah, I was. I was really disappointed because I thought, you know, like she kept saying, you know, just wait, you'll see and it's like we did see and watching the video was shocking. It was uncomfortable, But it also made me mad because I'm like, you have been handling this so wrong on the show. You haven't even been showing any remorse at all. Then we see these videos and you're literally wasted and the fact that you wasted people's time you went to try, Like that's crazy to me when she's so guilty and she said those things and there on the camera, like it was just very very embarrassing. And I'm sure the ladies are shook it by it too, But I mean that she showed no remorse to me. I mean the way Shannon was acting, you know, I think people could rally behind her because she did take accountability for it, whereas in Karen didn't at all. Like you, I really thought she had a case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the footage was just it was shocking to see that. It was just it was just shocking to see. And and and I do agree with you in terms of my question is did the lawyer see it? Because what lawyer would say let's go to trial after watching that, because I would be like, let's come up with another plan, because this is what has been alleged, allegedly, Cameron was offered a plea deal to where she would have six months of house arrested and community service. Right based on the knowledge that I have, and it's limiteds. I'm out of an attorney. I'm not sing Kardashian, so you know, there's no quali after my last name. But allegedly she was offered six months of house arrest in addition to community service, and based on that alone, if that is true, If that is true, I I don't quite understand why that wasn't taken. It's it's we all dealt with COVID, We all dealt with our own version of a house arrested during the pandemic, and we sort of made a party for ourselves. We were able to like bring the party to us, order Uber East or insta cart, you know, we were able to do things to where we didn't feel so isolated. So I don't understand that. But someone did say this, and I'm gonna get you lady's thoughts on this. Somebody did say that the reason they feel like Karen did not accept the alleged plea deal is because she did not want to face the music on the Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Like, I feel like the reason that she did in this because she's like, oh my gosh, the media is gonna, you know, there's gonna be headlines about how I'm on house arrest and all this stuff, and I feel like she would be so mortified. Then the girls would all come for her for it, and I think that really has everything to do with it. But then it's like, look what happened. Now, now you're really like you're gonna have something that happens that's way worse than what you could have taken.
Speaker 4: So she was definitely living in delululand like I don't know if she didn't know that, like she does have a problem or she did have ay problem that night, she was definitely I don't think she was understanding. I don't think she like understood that she wanted to be like labeled as what she's going to get labeled.
Speaker 3: Now. There's no way her lawyer didn't have access to that one percent. He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild that listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, when you are a public figure, and I tell people this all the time, Excuse me, I tell people this all the time. When you are a public figure. You gotta have the right people around you. You can't have yes people. And I'm not saying this lawyer say yes, person, yes. What I am saying is if your lawyer did not say, look, take the plea, fuck this show the storyline, deal with that shit. If I was somebody in Karen's life, I would say, girl, yeah, fuck.
Speaker 2: The storyline on the show.
Speaker 1: If anything go in, be remorseful, because my thing is this and this is why reality stars. You guys gotta you gotta understand that social media is not the real world, and you got to understand that TV's TV. In some cases, I would have said to Karen, look, apologize, be remorseful, because at the end of the day, what can people say to you after that?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, if you're saying I fucked up, it was bad, I made a mistake. I'm going to you know, I'm gonna do the right thing in community service whatever. I will never drink again. I think your cast, I believe this. Your cast would say, well, fuck she took accomnfortability for it. We will look like assholes and we keep beating this over her head.
Speaker 3: The problem is Karen only surrounds herself with people who are yes people. She I know you're saying that, but I don't think Karen will f with you if you have a different opinion. So I feel like people sense that and feel that, and so it's either Karen's way or no way, and that's just what she and that's the only way that she'll tolerate and talk to you and be okay with you. So I'm sure the attorney did say I don't recommend this, and I'm sure she was like, well, no, we're gonna do what I say. I'm paying you. I can see that with Karen. I don't know, because it just doesn't make sense. No lawyer. I guess we have to look up who this attorney is, because no attorney would ever, you know, suggest that she has a better chance taking this a trial with videos like that.
Speaker 4: Well this better be a good reality chuck, That's all I'll say, because she needs to have people put her in chuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once again, our thoughts in Prince got to Karen the family and look, I'm great, fun thankful that she wasn't hurt and that she did not hurt any and that's and that's that's what we're grateful for But ladies, how do you guys feel, are you grateful or not that Alexis being that Alexis Bellino was not asked back to the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 3: So, well, here's the thing. So I saw that you did an interview with her and she says to you, Carlos, what could I have done different? And just her asking that, and you were like, and I think you said something we put on all about Terry shock coam. But I think you said something where you were just like constantly defending John when you didn't need to. You said it way better. But just her asking that after the fact is why I think Brabo made the right decision, because she still doesn't get it. She still doesn't understand it. If she's asking you that question, I would have.
Speaker 4: Liked to see, you know, the relationship still, like maybe things might happen, or there might be a double wedding with her and Jen like them planning the weddings like that could have been interesting to me to see and then maybe we could have seen her have a little bit. Like you said, if she doesn't even know what she did wrong, how could she have remorse? But maybe she could have like tried a little bit with Hannan a little bit more, and we could have saw that saw that that would have been a great That would have been a great season too. So I am kind of sad that she's not asked back, even though I came for her all season long because she was just she was just wild.
Speaker 3: But I am sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I'm not shocked. I'm not shocked at all. I'm not shocked. I did hear from my sources that allegedly Alexis was told to dollar down and she just didn't listen. I was told that. Not sure if that's true or not, but that's I was told that. But I do think this. She gave a lot to this season, whether you liked it or not, Like she gave a lot, and and listen, when it comes to our job as podcast host, what she gave is great for our job because we can you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, we get.
Speaker 3: No swearing it.
Speaker 2: We love it. I love it. So she gave a lot to the show.
Speaker 1: And what I did say to her was like, you gotta again, it's all about having the right people in your ear, whether not you listen to them or not, but you have to because I would have shaken her like, girlfriend, stop defending this man. He's not president. And if they bring it up, change the subject. Because one thing Shannon did, which whoever Shannon has in her life, Shannon give them a nice Christmas gift because the way she play did to me and and girls think about it. The first fucking episode, the first event she approached Alexis, she said, let's just get this over with. That that showed me that she understood the assignment and that she said I'm going to take control of the narrative. And Shanna Badoor again, whether you like her or not, she was the smartest player this season. Because you would think that everybody would be like, oh my gosh, you have to DOUI with You're a bad person. Whatever the case may be. She was able to what you lady said earlier. She was able to own it. Appolo died to be accountable and honestly deal with in a way that you felt like, whether or not she's gonna stop drinking is her prerogative.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to tell her what to do.
Speaker 1: But because she had Tamra attagonize her and I told Tama this too.
Speaker 2: I said, girl, you went way too hard.
Speaker 1: To the point where I'm even looking at you sideways and I like you, but even I'm like, damn Tamara, like he's up over her, Like that's what she's going through is so bad. But Alexis is just I just don't know what else she could have done after.
Speaker 2: The show was shocked.
Speaker 1: I think it was like, girl, there's nothing you can do, even a press run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of a lot of the you know, the Bravo stars are like out of touch with what we might actually think about what's happening. So like they think we're gonna think one way and then all of a sudden, and it could be the production and how it's produced, but all of a sudden, like like the whole Tamar and Channing situation, we are thought they all thought we were gonna be on you know, Tamra's side, but like everyone rallied around Shannon, So it's like no one they don't really realize what we're gonna take away from watching the show. And I think they think about it way too much and they shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Tamara did say Tama had said She's like I never in a million years thought the viewers were gonna react to me that they've reacted, and so it's like, okay, so you didn't think that, So you treated Channon worse and worse every episode because you thought that that's what we were gonna want to see. That's like so messed up. You know, that's that was someone that you actually considered your friend. How can you do that to someone you considered your friend who is already at their lowest and then you bring that man his new girlfriend to the show. That's a lot on someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, totally, totally, totally.
Speaker 1: Speaking of friendship, Heather, Gina, Emily, Shannon, and Tamra had a holiday bestie brunch. To the point girls, they I think exchanged bracelets.
Speaker 3: Bracelett Yeah, grow up, how you really feel?
Speaker 2: Go hit sister, well.
Speaker 4: Grow up because you're excluding people grow up with the matching bracelets, Like I just cannot like why. And then like and then on top of that, like they had to post it, like they posted so much about it that everyone had to see. So it's like it's like almost they're sending a message and like we got it, we got it, okay, But it's.
Speaker 3: Also like shame on us for going as hard and defending Shannon as hard as we did, because we sat there and we all had her back, and we all, you know, Shannon said, yeah, I'm not gonna forgive Tamra, and it's not and you should forgive because no one wants to hold on to hate, right because that that does more damage to you. But the fact that you have Shannon and Tamra faces against each other, hugging each other tightly, like that's where it's like, okay, whoa you know where we all just played and at this point, just like with Heather, you know that one season Chantal where a Tamra turned on Heather and was so shady. We defended Heather, we had her back. We felt so bad, How can I'm gonna do that to her? The next season, Heather comes back and she's Shannon's best friend and or Tamer's best friend, and anything Tamar did she could let go, and she's not someone who lets go of things. So we were like, oh, shame on us, Like we went so hard to like defend her. We felt so bad for her, and then we did the same thing with Shannon and now Shannon. I don't know what the hell Tamar has on them. I'll never know but now she's like BFF and it's fine to gradually get there, but for it to happen this quick that just like shows you how scary it all is. Like how even Shannon like we're such losers, dude, we had her back so hard for what And it's funny to me.
Speaker 4: Like also Gina and Emily, it's like they're so happy to be in the cool girls club, Like they're so happy, so it's like they're not they're not there to be, like they're not there to be like hey, let's let's not exclude people or whatever, because they're just excited to be at the table.
Speaker 3: They're like, let's go. Well they're done because they think, oh, by the way, Carlos, we were the one. I think someone came on your episode and we were the one about the babysitter thing.
Speaker 1: With oh yeah, listen, I'm somebody who clearly don't listen to people who try to tell me how to do my job. We're like, who, I should have my podcast because you ladies the actual like nanny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah no, we had all the so we had everything. We didn't release it though, because we were like, we're not going to release it because that's like someone's kids. We're not going to release it. But I mean, we spoke directly to the nanny. We saw the pictures ourselves of her. It wasn't a nanny, we keep calling it to nanny. It was a babysitter. We spoke directly to the babysitter who had Jaxon. We know that Emily even reached out to the babysitter after going ham on her. So there's exclusive going to the babysitter came back and told us and it was like, you know, it was like, you know, very very threatening from Emily, so uh yeah, very very threatening. So and we could have made that a huge thing. We could have made that a huge thing because that text was insane, but we didn't because we're just like, all right, we're gonna just drop this because there's you know, obviously it's not about the you know, the kids or anything, but you know, it has an affiliation, and we never want to we have morals. We're never going to go that low. We don't want to go low like that. So we just always think it's important to hear everyone's side. And so you know, yeah, I just wanted to let you know because someone was like Carlo's like, brought you guys up on his podcast, but I guess it wasn't even it was your guest. It was your guest or something. Yeah, and he didn't say who or whatever. So and he had the story like kind of spin where he's like, we don't even know if that's true.
Speaker 2: Lie.
Speaker 1: The babysity the ability to ask the questions and give your opinion and allow people to talk about their experience. So that's why all of you have to subscribe to All About the Housewives podcast because.
Speaker 2: It's it's a great podcast.
Speaker 1: I love it, and they actually have like great guests on guys, So make sure you subscribe to it. But I've been saying this in nauseam and that's the reason why I guess so much hate about my opinions about these alliances.
Speaker 2: I tell people all the time.
Speaker 1: The Real Housewives, honestly, gone are the days of genuine friendships when it comes to all of them, right, Shannon and Tamra are that cool because they both need each other. Tamra needs Shannon to stop the social media hate, and Shannon needs Tamara because at the end of the day, Tama's good television. Will they ever be back being besties. Absolutely not. Heather needs to get in where she fits in, right. She is the one, in my opinion, who holds the most grudges because Happen's real friends make ten million dollars plus they live in Palm Beach, do you know what I mean? Like happens real friends are none of these girls like like Heather's friends are like upper echelon society, you know, Lisa, Vanda, palm Adria, Maloop.
Speaker 2: Like that's her circle.
Speaker 1: So in order for Heather to remain on this show and have the ladies be scared of her, she has to be friends with them. When I was at Kathy Hilton's party, Heather hung out all night with Gina and Emily all night, all night, all night.
Speaker 3: That's wow, That's probably mean Emily's day or her night because Emily has been dying to get in Heather's good grace all night.
Speaker 2: And that's myself.
Speaker 1: Heather's playing it well, like she she knows she has to like befriend these ladies and listen, I love but let's let's call it spade a spade.
Speaker 2: They're happy to be with the cool girls. It is, and it is.
Speaker 1: I will take this with you the reason why. On Alexi's podcast, I said to her, but Alexis, you said that Tamara and.
Speaker 2: Heather were your real friends.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about that scene that ended part three reunion where they pretty much threw you and John under the bus? She told me on her podcast they did not give her heads up. She had to watch it in real time. Her feelings were hurt. She said that her and Tamar had lunched two days prior, and that Tamer said nothing about it, and that her and Heather were trying to talk about it after air, and Heather said, well, something along the lines of like, let's let's let's table this and talk about it later. And I'm like, have you heard from them? And she said no? And I said, do you still think they're your real friend? And again, this is no shame. She's like, I have a lot to think about now. So my thing is this, these ladies have to show and prove that we are going to give you guys a show about real friendships. Which whatever, I felt bad for Jennifer, if I'm being completely honest, Yeah, jan really thought that Shannon at least had her back. And I'm gonna say this and I'm not gonna take it back. Shannon's loyalty is to her orange and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, I agree. You know what, I totally agree that I think for Shannon, what you know them because I guess, like Alexis said that she's so good with Jennifer and Katie, so I'm assuming Shannon's upset about that. But it's like Tamer and Heather were literally advocating for her and saying, we're close friends with Alexis, So why is that okay? Why are you able to move on? I mean, I don't think that John and Katie had this like crazy relationship with Alexis at all. I just think, you know, Alexis was nice to them. They're being nice back, That's what I saw on TV. So I think for them to forgive certain people, are Shannon to be like, you know, all of a sudden hugging Tamara when Tamer was like, Alexis is my friend, and you know Tamor throughout the whole season, wasn't she didn't anything Alexis did it was fine in Tamra's eyes. So I don't know, I just think that's super messy, and I too, I do really feel bad for jhen m Katie. That was so messed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but again it goes to show you everything they did was strategic. To me, the matching bracelets made me barf because it was sort of like show I like to watch the reality of people who are being real. No woman forty plus is exchanging matching bracelets, Like what in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is going on here? It was so like it was it much for social media, father and to add insult to injury, they all tagged each other and invited each other as collaborated to this post, and I was like, this shit is so like why I saw that.
Speaker 4: Like Vicky like made a comment like, oh, sorry, I couldn't make it, but like I think he's just being he's being funny unless you really did invited. But I was like, seriously, like that's how I would say.
Speaker 3: I'm like, sorry, I couldn't make it. Yeah, if they were smart, they wouldn't. They wouldn't enter a new season like this. Like the fact that they are willing to be villains again is crazy to me because obviously we see Katie and Jen aren't there, and it's like that, you know, like the the mean girl, like, oh we meet, we got matching bracelets, like the Fox five stuff on Very Little Hill? Is that what they were called? Fox five? Well? Yeah, whatever the hell that was. That was so stupid. That was the dumbest thing ever. And it's like, I feel like that's kind of how they're going to enter the season, is acting like they're that group, and it's like, hey, you guys are going to come out on top, so change your strategy seriously, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we see how.
Speaker 1: How far the Fox Force five relationship got in exactly. Guys, Listen to me when I say the only real friendships across all of the real housewives, and I've said this once and I'll say it again, the only real friendships is Alexis and Marisol from Miami and Giselle and Robin from Potomac.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: And you know what, it's like they never fought and like that's how you know. It's like they they'll fight because like they're sisters, but they'll never like, you know, betray them, like betray them.
Speaker 3: Well, what about Gina and now they'll each other?
Speaker 1: Listen, I love Listen. I'm gonna say this. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 1: If the cool girls out sit one of them to the degree of like, because we all make mistakes.
Speaker 2: So let me give you an example.
Speaker 1: If Gina made a mistake that obviously we all feel like, okay, that's the fucked up thing to do, Gina, and all the girls out sit Gina. I promise you, Emily will go with the cool girls. I promise you. It's just to the point where they have to feel like this is going to keep me my job and I have to make sure that I choose my paycheck over my friendship.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's a lot of pressure on them, and I do feel bad for that. There is a lot of pressure because they all want to come back the next season and they're all, you know, really excited about the money and now they're used to it, so there is a lot of pressure. But maybe maybe there shouldn't be as much pressure then, I don't know. I mean, you're a producer, Like, what do you think about that? Because I know that producers do sometimes pressure and be like this is boring, come on, what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? And you're like so scared that you're not going to make it to the next season. So you're like, I'm about to, you know, act like the biggest piece of shit for money. So what do you what is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: The reason why I have great relationships with my girls from Housewives is because I never I never produced that way. I always follow the reality. So a good example would be Ninia Cynthia. Right, they start off as friends and then things went awry during season six when Peter and Nini got into it New Mexico, where Nini called Peter bitch and it sort of felt like, Okay, what is Cynthia supposed to do after that? When your best friend calls her husband a bitch? And like, where do you go from there? And Cynthia decided to, like, you know, venture a little bit away and create a distance between.
Speaker 2: Her and Nini, and Nini talked about that.
Speaker 1: Us producer, we were like, okay, talk about that, because we want to be able to see you guys reconcile. I love a reconciliation of friendship. I said this before. I was very, very very adamant to Kenyan Phaedra, like, guys, this shit is boring. You guys arguing about the same thing on a hamster. Weell like, can you guys at least address it to move on if you don't want to be best friends, that's okay. I do think some not all, but some of the newer producers who look at social media, they do try to like create this sort of like negative space when it comes to the friendships. But that's why I appreciate Gazelle and Robin's friendship so much, because even when Robin was read by all of us, including social media, about how she handled the wand situation, I appreciate that Gizelle gave her a harsh reality check, but never to the point where you felt like Gazelle threw her under the bus. And that to me, that to me is real friendships. And my last example would be Teresa and Jacqueline. I did the first two seasons of Jersey, so I was there when things were great. But I remember Teresa calling me saying like I can't believe me and Jacqueline are like about to have a falling out.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh no, no, you can't like.
Speaker 1: Save it like that's your because I knew for.
Speaker 2: A fact, like, no, Jacqueline loves you.
Speaker 1: And maybe there's other things going on like whatever, And that's why I'm happy they're back being friends, because you gotta save the friendships and not try to tear them apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, and I think that's what viewers want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: So, oh my gosh, girls, I am obsessed with the two of you. I said, I'll always welcome back to the podcast and we can always dish and as we sort of wait for another year to see Teresa and Dolores's return.
Speaker 2: See what I did.
Speaker 1: There, you know, Yes, yes, I will bet the farm on Teresa and Delora's attorney. But look, we will talk about that when it happens and when it gets announced. But in the meantime, tell the rain drops where they can follow you and support your chart topping successful podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can follow us on Instagram at All about Tearage Podcast. We're also on x All about Tear Aage and just on We're available on any podcast All about tear Age. So TikTok TikTok, wee hes if it doesn't get banned.
Speaker 2: So you'll see us there.
Speaker 1: No, I will thank you ladies, happy holidays, and I'll see y'all soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you, bye, b.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: For listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Reign Entertainment, Baby,