Speaker 1: Welcome to the bel Daily Boost.
Speaker 2: I'm Lucy Burge of betql dot com and I am joined by Dan Karbuck and we are celebrating the beginning of the NBA season. It is back, so what by so fast the off season? I can't believe that it's back already, could not be more excited for it. And we have an odds boost to mark the occasion on Steph Curry to make a three pointer in the first two minutes of the game against the Lakers. This is boosted to plus one point fifty at bet rivers the value in this through the roof. He could do it in the first two seconds of the game, so in the first two minutes, huge potential for that at plus one fifty.
Speaker 1: I love this odds boost.
Speaker 3: What better way for the defending champs to get their season started than a Steph Curry three? Right, So you have to think he's going to be chucking on the first or second possession for sure. I love this at plus one fifty because say you bet one hundred bucks on this, this is an easy way to cash that. Get get some money for some live betting throughout the game, or there's a full slating games tomorrow that you can just easily build your bankroll with. I love this to happen. You have to think the Warriors might see, you know, four, maybe even five possessions in those first two minutes of the game, just because they're going to play up tempo. So Steph Curry to hit a three pointer, I mean, anytime that's an odds boost, I think it's smart to go in on that. So we've learned that by now. So plus one fifty E love.
Speaker 2: It exactly every time an odds boost starts with Steph Curry. Take a look at that, because those are are very valuable to start the season off right. This is a great one plus one fifty at Bette Rivers and head to betql dot com slash boosts to see all of today's best odds boosts and check out our exclusive sportsbook offers there as well, and follow us on Twitter at Daniel Karpuk and at Lucy Elberge.
Speaker 1: We have our favorite bets for today.
Speaker 2: I know we are both on this one, but my favorite one that I am going with Celtics minus two against the Sixers.
Speaker 1: So I think, yes, let's go. Celtics.
Speaker 2: Very excited for this season, so I think they will start the season off strong after all the drama that they have gone through as a team this offseason with Emeodoka, I think they are more focused now than not ever. Maybe, but like I think this has bonded them as a team. I think they are coming together saying let's just play our season. Let's let's be the finals favorites that we are. And I followed an account this morning on Twitter called what are the Celtics wearing tonight?
Speaker 1: And that's that's the question mark and that's how you can find it on Twitter. And they're wearing their city jerseys tonight too.
Speaker 3: Honest, they are awesome.
Speaker 1: They are pretty awesome. Honor Bill Russell. How can you lose when you're trying or not cover the spread when you're trying to honor Bill Russell here? And I think these are awesome.
Speaker 2: They are very very dark green with a gold little Oh god, they are fire as the kids would say.
Speaker 1: They're highkey fire coats, all of that. So I.
Speaker 2: So look cover the spread in the there. These are spread covering uniforms. So I am all in on Celtics minus two here and what the Celtics are wearing tonight.
Speaker 3: It's pretty telling that I went with Toatsmagoats as he brought up with the kids say these days, I don't think anyone says that, but I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna go with it. I love that pick. I think Malcolm Brogden's edition is going to be really important for this team too. So I'm really excited to see all of the lineup combinations here tonight. Yeah. Absolutely so, I'm gonna go Warriors minus six and a half versus the Lakers tonight. Now the defending champions are back. They are more talented than they were last year when they won the Chip. This team is a great chance to repeat. Steph Curry, Clay Thompson, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Kevon Looney, You're gonna be in the starting five. Jordan Poole who is hopefully healed from his punch, James Wiseman fully healthy now, Jonathan Kaminga after a summer of development, Dante DiVincenzo who signed as a free agent. He's sneakily gonna be important for this team. Moses Moody after another sees another offseason of development, and Jamichael Green, who's a proven veteran who can play like the stretch four or the small ball five here. They're gonna all see time off the bench here. This team is absolutely loaded and stacked. The Lakers aren't. Outside of Lebron and Ad I do not trust anybody on this team, including Russell Westbrook right now. Also in the Warriors' favor here, over the last two years, they've gone thirty three and twenty against the spread and home games, and they've also gone forty three in thirteen straight up with a forty seven point seven percent ROI in home games in which the total is greater than are equal to two hundred and twenty. So I have a lot of confidence in them winning the game outright, obviously, but also covering here. And while the Lakers have star power, they have more depth than they have in previous years. Let's give them a little bit of credit. I think that Wiseman being healthy here gives this Warriors team so many ways to match up against their opponents. I think this is a sixty five win team, maybe even greater than sixty five wins. I like Golden State to win this game tonight all the way up to minus nine and a half. I'd even tease it up to twelve thirteen, and I think they're gonna win in an absolute blowout. So you could all you could get all of this insight. You can get way more insight on betql dot com. I encourage everybody to head over there now. We have so much stuff going, player prop values, all kinds of stuff that if you're an NBA geek like me, you can you could spend a lot of time on. So absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: And those trends you just mentioned reminded me of a betql trend that I saw that really caught my eye for in favor of the Celtics.
Speaker 1: The seventy six ers are zero to ten again just.
Speaker 3: A Tuesday one.
Speaker 1: This is the twothday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get the spread on Tuesday nights over the last two years.
Speaker 1: These are my favorite ones.
Speaker 3: And Taco Tuesday, Taco Tuesday issues.
Speaker 1: They're all in tent on Taco Tuesday. I think that's a problem.
Speaker 2: So look to the Celtics and you can find this trend and many more at quel dot com on the game page for this Big Game and subscribe to the bechql Daily Boost wherever you get your podcasts.