Speaker 1: Previously on Suburban Knight.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: I'm your handsomer than a sex demon host, Bobby Joe Williams.
Speaker 2: And this is Terror Vision.
Speaker 3: And we are watching the soon to be cult classic, Suburban Knight.
Speaker 2: Boy, and Walter thought those things couldn't get any worse, huh?
Speaker 3: Boy, after he finds out his next door neighbor is a full frontal demon from hell, he still gets dragged to dinner with the guy. I tell you, those suburban niceties will get you every time. And that's why I live exclusively in trailer parks. Anyway, seems like Richard doesn't really feel the need to hide his secret.
Speaker 4: From Walter at the barbecue.
Speaker 3: Seems kind of like a cat playing with its food before it, well, fucks it and eats its soul.
Speaker 4: Regardless, Walter realizes.
Speaker 3: He's out of his depth and needs to consult a professional.
Speaker 4: And who does he turn to?
Speaker 3: Well, none other than your favorite redneck with the highest rated cable access late night horror movie review show for.
Speaker 4: Viewers 18 to 49 at 8 p.m.
Speaker 5: In the greater Milwaukee region.
Speaker 4: And parts of Spokane.
Speaker 3: But my feet was too high for Walt, and because I wasn't there to stop him, Richard tried to put the whammy on Walter's wife, Samantha. But seems like their marriage is a lot stronger than Walter realized. Maybe Samantha really does love him unconditionally. And the real problem in their marriage wasn't his beer belly or his thinning hair or his fallen business or all the junk in their house. Or even his flaccid member. No, maybe the real issue all along was his self-confidence. And he sure seemed to have plenty when he put on that suit of armor. It wouldn't have fit Mia anyway. My biceps are too big. Of course, this is all after Mia, their daughter, was kidnapped by Richard. It's really great to see those kids working together after all this time. We'll have to wait and see if they're tough enough to get the job done. Though I tell you, I wouldn't want to get on Samantha's bad side.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that much.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do those Terror Vision totals.
Speaker 4: We got three dead husbands.
Speaker 3: That's one video game murder, one golf club murder, and even one boiling cauldron murder.
Speaker 4: We got one severed.
Speaker 3: Wiener, One charred wiener, one eaten wiener.
Speaker 4: Hold on to your wieners.
Speaker 3: We got two demon breasts, one severed demon head, and one absolutely fucking impractical suit of armor.
Speaker 2: We're going to find out how that works out next.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Exterior, Richard's house, night. Walter, Sam, and Bobby Joe Williams approach Richard's front door. Bobby Joe reaches into his inside jacket pocket and removes a flask. He gulps down a mouthful. He offers a sip to Walter and Sam. Walter struggles in the suit of armor, but manages to take a sip and hands it back. It's smooth. Walter's suit creaks loudly with each step.
Speaker 3: You think he knows we're coming?
Speaker 1: Walter's every step creaks and grinds. Bobby Joe looks him up and down sideways.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: They approach Richard's front door. Walter reaches out to ring the doorbell, but Bobby Joe grabs his arm. What the hell do you think you're doing?
Speaker 6: Ringing the doorbell.
Speaker 4: We can't go through the front. That's just what he'd expect. Well, what then? We'd go through the back door. He'd never expect that.
Speaker 6: What if he knows that we know not to go in the front, so he sets us up to go in the back?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 5: All right, we go through the front.
Speaker 2: He'd never expect us to do something so stupid.
Speaker 1: Sam looks at Walter.
Speaker 7: So he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Walter raises his hand to knock, but the door creaks open on its own.
Speaker 3: You know, in my movies, that's always a really bad sign.
Speaker 1: They head inside. Interior, Richard's house, night. Walter closes the door behind them. There is the faint sound of music inside.
Speaker 6: Shh.
Speaker 8: You hear that?
Speaker 1: Walter's armor clangs loudly with every step.
Speaker 4: Walk louder. I'm not sure he can hear all the noise you're making.
Speaker 1: They round the corner. In the main part of the house, they find the source of the music and lights. An orgy. Like, a giant fucking orgy. Bathed in music and neon, the whole neighborhood is here. Diane, Nancy, and Karen, and their husbands, Andy, Steve, Bill, and Alan. And more, more couples we haven't met before. Dozens of them. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this takes me back.
Speaker 1: The trio walk through the sea of entangled bodies. Richard sits in an ancient throne-like chair at the top of the stairs. His face remains hidden, only the hint of his more demonic features. But his eyes glow red in the darkness. Smoke billows around him, bathed in red and pink light.
Speaker 5: Walter, Samantha, see anything you like?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe looks at the orgy surrounding him. Only now does he see everyone is covered in blood. Walter and Sam follow his gaze. Crash zooms. Female sex demons. Succubi. Feast on their male victim's corpses while others fuck the male... parts.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? You people were real.
Speaker 3: I just thought that was some fantasy foreplay thing.
Speaker 2: Keep your fucking money.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe throws the mace to the floor and runs for the exit. What the?
Speaker 2: Get back here, you coward!
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe slams the door behind him. Sam turns to Richard.
Speaker 6: Where's my fucking daughter?
Speaker 1: Richard stomps down the stairs as he speaks. Close up. His cloven hooves pound the wooden stairs.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's here.
Speaker 5: Somewhere.
Speaker 8: You know, I've been so busy with all the unsatisfied housewives in this neighborhood, I had forgotten.
Speaker 5: Oh, what's the word? The stanima of youth. Did you say Stanima?
Speaker 1: The Stanina.
Speaker 7: The pronunciation.
Speaker 4: The Stamanina.
Speaker 5: Wait a second. What's happening? Is that really Stamina?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 4: You said Stamina.
Speaker 7: You said Stamina. It's Stamina.
Speaker 1: You said Stanima.
Speaker 4: You basically said Panama. Yes, you did.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're looking to recast. Stamina. Stamina.
Speaker 6: Full circle.
Speaker 4: Stamina. All right. Jim, where's that bagel plate?
Speaker 5: Oh! Oh, she's here. Somewhere.
Speaker 8: You know, I've been so busy with all the unsatisfied housewives in this neighborhood, I had forgotten.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's the word?
Speaker 5: The stamina of youth. You piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Richard stands before the three of them. Samantha fires the crossbow at near point-blank range, right through Richard's arm. He spins once, then collapses. Walter blinks in surprise.
Speaker 5: Well, that was easy.
Speaker 1: Richard stirs. He rises to his feet and yanks out the arrow from his eye. Walter and Sam watch, horrified, at the grotesque hole where his eye used to be.
Speaker 5: That wasn't very neighborly.
Speaker 1: The house goes completely dark, silent. The smoke around Richard glows. His eyes pop open in the darkness. His red eyes glow. He growls. Walter? The lights come back up. Richard is gone, as are many of the succubi surrounding them and their male victims. Music and neon lights blast through the house. They look around, disoriented. Richard is behind them. Sam fires the crossbow. The arrow hits Richard straight in the chest. It doesn't faze him at all. He yanks the arrow out with a slurp.
Speaker 5: Ouchie.
Speaker 1: He smiles and pokes at it, sticks his finger in the hole seductively and wiggles it around. Walter yells and charges at Richard with a sword. But he trips running up the stairs in the suit of armor. Richard graciously helps Walter back to his feet.
Speaker 4: There you go, buddy. Look at you.
Speaker 5: You're doing so well.
Speaker 1: Richard casually pushes Walter backwards with one finger. Oopsie. Walter tries to balance, waves his heavy metal arms... before he slowly tilts backwards and tumbles down the long flight of stairs, losing several pieces of the armor on his way down.
Speaker 6: Walter!
Speaker 1: Richard stomps down the stairs towards Sam, his one demon eye glowing red. He smiles to reveal the row of pointed fangs. Sam loads and quickly fires the crossbow again. Richard catches the arrow, indifferent. He breaks it with one hand.
Speaker 5: Please, Samantha.
Speaker 1: She backpedals. Richard stalks after her as she loads another arrow. He rushes at Sam. In the blink of an eye, both hands are on the crossbow.
Speaker 5: I thought we really had something, Samantha.
Speaker 1: A connection.
Speaker 6: The only thing I'd like to connect is my fist to your face.
Speaker 1: Sam swings the crossbow and catches the butt of it on Richard's jaw. He rolls his eyes. Richard grabs the crossbow and tosses it across the room. It slides under a chair in the living room. Walter gets to his feet, charges with the sword raised high. Richard turns and faces Walter as he brings the sword down. Richard dodges the slow swing easily. Richard punches Walter in the chest. Walter flies down the entire flight of stairs. Bits of his suit break off and scatter across the floor on impact. The chest piece has a huge dent in the center from the blow. Walter lies there for a moment, motionless.
Speaker 4: Walter!
Speaker 1: Walter groans and tries to stand, but can't.
Speaker 5: That blow should have stopped your heart, Walter. Those medieval iron.
Speaker 1: Workers really knew their shit. Walter lies with a bloody nose. The helmet spins on the ground beside him. Concussed, the world goes fuzzy as time slows down. Walter.
Speaker 9: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Walter. Walter collapses, unconscious. Sam rushes to his side.
Speaker 6: Walter. Walter.
Speaker 1: She shakes him, but he's out.
Speaker 5: Samantha.
Speaker 1: Interior, 80s dance club, night. Samantha looks up and realizes Richard is gone, and that she's no longer in the house. Instead, she's in the middle of a dance club, but it's a modern-day Elizabethan masquerade ball. Well-dressed aristocrats wear 80s workout gear and masks, but dance like they're in a Jane Austen movie. Sam looks down. Walter is gone. Her clothes are also different. Nightclub attire. Samantha looks around, confused. She's surrounded by dozens of dancing people, A dense crowd, difficult to get through. Their identities remain hidden. Walter? Richard moves through the crowd, wearing a mask of his own, watching her. He's normal again, human. Finally, her eyes find Richard. He removes his mask so she can see him. Their eyes lock for a long moment. A dancer moves in front of Richard, and he vanishes. Sam looks everywhere. She fights through moving bodies. Richard circles her. hidden among the crowd. The crowd parts like a wave. Richard is there. Their eyes meet again. He approaches Sam and wraps his arm around her waist. Without words, they speak volumes with their eyes. They dance to the song, never breaking eye contact, their faces inch closer, nearly close enough to kiss. Somewhere deep in the crowd, Sam sees Walter standing in the crowd, but in an instant, he's gone. Sam looks around. as the undulating bodies that surround her begin to enclose tighter. Samantha becomes more and more disoriented by the world she is in. All these people, and Richard front and center. She breaks free, swims through the sea of people. Richard is there again. She turns, runs now. Still, he is there. In his human form, his eyes begin to glow that demonic red, but now they pulse, growing brighter each time. The dancers surrounding the pair stop and stare The club grows darker and darker. The music fades until only Richard and Samantha remain in silence. Richard becomes a shadow before the intensity of his glowing eyes. Samantha's face is awash with the color red. Her eyes glaze over like milky cataracts. The glowing red embers get brighter and more intense until it is all that remains. Exterior, Bobby Joe's van, night. Bobby Joe scrambles to his van but stops when he sees the hood The steel is mangled.
Speaker 4: What the shit?
Speaker 1: He raises the hood. The starter cables have been ripped out.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just great.
Speaker 1: Interior, Walter's house, night. Bobby Joe races through the front door in Walter's house and bolts it behind him.
Speaker 2: Jesus, tap, dance, and fuck.
Speaker 3: You're racing through the front door, so maybe a little more energy, a little more hurry, a little more.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Jesus, tap, dance, and fuck.
Speaker 1: He panics.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay. Think, BJ, um... You're Bobby Joe fucking Williams. You beat herpes. Twice. How are you going to get out.
Speaker 4: Of this one?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe looks up, sees something we don't.
Speaker 2: What the?
Speaker 1: Inside Walter's living room, all the junk from the shop has been cleared away, and Bobby Joe's Terror Vision Studio has taken its place. Interior, Terror Vision Studio. The busted old RV, the fake grass and television set, the case of beer, the torn up old couch... It's all here. The studio is alive with crew. The normal hustle of a TV set full of activity. A female PA grabs Bobby Joe by the elbow and leads him onto the set.
Speaker 4: Mr.
Speaker 2: Williams, there you are.
Speaker 5: You're due on set.
Speaker 6: Rolling in five, four, three.
Speaker 2: Wait, what?
Speaker 4: We're not shooting today.
Speaker 1: She plops him down on the lawn chair and backs away.
Speaker 7: Action.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe stares blankly at the camera.
Speaker 6: Uh... Cut. Perfect.
Speaker 1: The female PA returns as the director ushers the rest of the crew off set. She leans in close to his ear.
Speaker 9: That was the most amazing performance I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was nothing.
Speaker 1: She pushes him back and climbs on top of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but your acting, it just makes me so hot.
Speaker 1: She kisses him passionately.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have that effect on people sometimes.
Speaker 1: Still on top of him, the director comes over and looks down at Bobby Joe.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 1: Your best work yet. A group of beautiful female fans comes over and leans down to talk to him.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bobby Joe. That was incredible.
Speaker 4: I'm your biggest fan.
Speaker 3: I want you so bad.
Speaker 1: Their faces fill his view.
Speaker 2: All right, all right. Which turn, ladies? There's plenty of BJ to go around.
Speaker 1: The studio lights pop off one at a time as the rest of the crew abandons the set. The girls on top of him take off their shirts.
Speaker 4: Well, hey now.
Speaker 1: They kiss his neck and chest, swarm him.
Speaker 2: Hold on a sec. There was something I was supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, Mr.
Speaker 3: Williams.
Speaker 7: Me first.
Speaker 1: They continue to kiss him all over. Their hands run all over his face and through his hair. It's overwhelming. I want you. I want you more.
Speaker 2: Okay now, just Come on!
Speaker 1: Don't you want us? We want you so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, cut it out, girls.
Speaker 1: Please, Bobby.
Speaker 4: I said stop!
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe pushes the girls off himself and leaps out of the chair. Interior, Walter's house, night. Bodies fly off of him and hit the floor, hard. Three female succubi skitter backwards up the walls into the shadows until they've all vanished, save but one. A young woman in a silk dress curled up in paint on the floor. It's only now Bobby Joe realizes he's back in Walter's living room.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 4: And who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Mia. She wears a new outfit, something silky that shows off her curves. My name's Mia.
Speaker 2: Mia.
Speaker 4: You're the kid.
Speaker 1: Where are my mommy and daddy?
Speaker 2: Oh, kid, I got bad news for you.
Speaker 4: They're over there with that thing.
Speaker 8: You mean you're alone?
Speaker 4: Hey, what are you doing here? How'd you escape?
Speaker 1: She climbs to her feet, still turned away from him. He can't see the calculating look in her eyes.
Speaker 7: I ran.
Speaker 1: She moves about the house, runs her fingers along the piles of junk.
Speaker 4: Listen, we gotta get out of Dodge. Calling the boys in blue, the National Guard, Marines, something. Where's your phone?
Speaker 1: She finds the landline and tips it over onto the floor.
Speaker 6: Oops. Hey.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Mia finds an old record player. She sets the needle down on the spinning record.
Speaker 2: Hey, kid, there's no time for a dance party.
Speaker 4: We gotta.
Speaker 1: Mia turns to him and dances seductively to the music. She runs her hands over her hips, along her breasts, and up her neck. She unties her dress and lets it fall to the floor, barely able to conceal her breasts with her arms.
Speaker 4: Well, we might have a little time.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! He tries to shake the cobwebs loose. No, you can't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can. I definitely can. Countless times.
Speaker 2: But no, you're just a.
Speaker 1: She moves closer to him, wraps her arms around his neck, presses her breasts against him. He turns his face away from her. She turns it back and kisses him passionately.
Speaker 4: No, we... you.
Speaker 1: Mia pushes him against the wall, wraps her bare leg around him. She kisses down his neck. He doesn't notice as she takes his gun and tosses it behind her. Bobby Joe turns his head, deep in the throes of passion, and sees a large, ornate mirror propped amidst a junk pile. His eyes widen in shock as he sees the reflection in it. Pressed against his body, a demon covered in black fur and pointed barbs, horns hidden amidst a head of matted hair. Bobby Joe is horrified. He pushes her off him.
Speaker 9: What's the matter?
Speaker 4: Don't you want me?
Speaker 2: I got paper cut on my dickhole, lady.
Speaker 1: He points to the mirror and the succubus inhabiting Mia's body quickly becomes infatuated with its own reflection. It turns from side to side, checks out all its features, runs its hands over every inch of its body. Mia screams. Bobby Joe looks from the demon's reflection in the mirror to the naked girl that stands in front of it. The reflections don't sink. What's happening? The demon realizes something. It bangs against the glass of the mirror, trapped. It screams and howls. Eyes glow bright red. It claws at the glass.
Speaker 4: What's this?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe grabs something off one of the shelves and throws it at the mirror. The mirror shatters into a million pieces. The screams of the demon fly through the quiet house. house before it dies off somewhere in the distance. Bobby throws a blanket around Mia.
Speaker 7: Who are you?
Speaker 1: His big moment.
Speaker 4: I'm Bobby Joe fucking Williams, demon hunter.
Speaker 6: Aren't you the guy on that shitty TV show?
Speaker 1: His bubble bursts.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe grabs her by the arm. Exterior, Walter's house, night. Bobby Joe leads Mia out of the house, now with clothes on. He pulls her towards a shitty van parked at the curb.
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Get the hell out of here.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 1: My parents are still in there.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You want to go back in there. You're Looney Tunes, kid. He'll kill both of us.
Speaker 1: Well, he'll kill my parents if we don't.
Speaker 2: Kid, ain't enough money in the world to.
Speaker 4: Get me to go back in there.
Speaker 1: She yanks her hand free.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going.
Speaker 4: Alone, if I have to.
Speaker 1: She marches toward Richard's house. She pauses, turns.
Speaker 4: Loser.
Speaker 1: Mia stomps off.
Speaker 4: Wait!
Speaker 1: She turns back to him.
Speaker 2: If we do this, we need to go in prepared. I got some stuff in the van.
Speaker 1: He opens the van's rear doors. Mia walks back and checks it out. She sees it's just a mattress, some empty Red Bull cans, and porno magazines. There's nothing in here. Bobby pushes her into the back of the van and closes the door. He shoves a tire iron into the handles, seals it shut.
Speaker 7: You fucking dickhole!
Speaker 1: Mia bangs on the doors. Bobby Joe turns back to the house.
Speaker 4: Don't worry, kid.
Speaker 2: BJ will handle this. And ignore those magazines. They're just research for a part.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe walks on while Mia continues to slam her fists against the van doors. Exterior, Richard's house, night. Bobby Joe stands in front of Richard's house. It's even creepier than before. Fog rolls over every corner. A biting wind sways branches that scratch at the windows like claws.
Speaker 4: What the hell are you doing, Bobby?
Speaker 1: He takes the flask out of his inside jacket pocket and takes a big drink.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Time to punch the clock.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe forges on, up the porch and inside Richard's house. The door slams shut behind him and seals him in. Fade to interior, Richard's house, night. Walter stirs at the foot of the stairs. He groans loudly, holding the back of his head. Samantha glides to where he lies.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't say Sam.
Speaker 1: I just was groaning. That was my bad.
Speaker 5: It was so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Walter stirs at the foot of the stairs. He groans loudly, holding the back of his head.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Sam?
Speaker 1: Samantha glides to where he lies. She wears different clothes now, a flowy black nightgown.
Speaker 6: Shh.
Speaker 5: Walter, it's all right.
Speaker 1: She holds his head tenderly, rests his head against the floor again.
Speaker 4: Sam, you're all right.
Speaker 1: Richard, is he.
Speaker 6: Shh.
Speaker 1: Walter, you don't need to worry about him anymore.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I'm here, baby.
Speaker 5: You don't have to worry about anything anymore.
Speaker 1: She kisses him deeply.
Speaker 6: Sam?
Speaker 1: Another Sam appears in Walter's view as he lies on his back. What? The second Sam kisses him, then a third, a fourth. The four Sams caress and fondle him. It's overwhelming, but Walter is confused, lost in the embrace. His eyes start to go fuzzy, nearing unconsciousness again. Suddenly, the front door slams open. A towering figure stands in the entryway. The spell is interrupted. The four demons on top of Walter look up and screech at the man.
Speaker 4: Hey, sea bitches!
Speaker 1: The four demons scurry away, crawling along the walls before they disappear into the dark corners of the house. Bobby Joe runs to Walter's side. Hey, kid!
Speaker 4: Kid!
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe smacks him once, then very hard a second time.
Speaker 8: Ow!
Speaker 4: Oh, good, you're not dead. Well, I wouldn't go that far.
Speaker 1: Walter struggles to his feet with Bobby Joe's health. Walter grabs the sword off the floor.
Speaker 5: Where's Sam?
Speaker 4: I thought you had her. I don't.
Speaker 1: She was here. Walter remembers what really happened.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: He took her.
Speaker 6: Okay, we have to find her.
Speaker 1: Walter looks around while Bobby Joe helps him to his feet. You good? Walter's legs go wobbly, but he catches himself.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I'm fine. You check upstairs.
Speaker 5: I'll check down.
Speaker 2: Why do we have to split up?
Speaker 5: It's faster.
Speaker 1: It's a good way to get me killed.
Speaker 6: Okay, fine.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 4: We'll stick together. downstairs work for you?
Speaker 1: The two of them searched carefully through the house, ready for something to jump out and kill them any moment.
Speaker 6: That book you showed me, it tell you how to kill this thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, about that.
Speaker 1: Walter stops.
Speaker 4: You don't know how to kill.
Speaker 2: It was a book on movie monsters. I just really, really need the money, all right?
Speaker 4: You washed up.
Speaker 2: Hey, you dragged me into this, man.
Speaker 4: I never said I was some kind of monster expert.
Speaker 1: Walter blinks.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's exactly what you've been saying the whole damn time.
Speaker 2: I just say what they tell me to say. I don't even watch the movies.
Speaker 1: They continue to argue. Cut away. A clawed finger flips a switch on an amplifier. Disorienting synth music blares through the house. The lights shut off, replaced by pink and purple strobe lights.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Nancy, Diane, and Karen appear before the duo. Demons in pastel active wear. shrouded in fog and gelled lighting. Walter and Bobby Joe feel their presence. They glare at each other, then slowly turn around. But they've vanished. The jogger demons appear behind the two men again. Their demon eyes glow red in the dark. Bobby Joe reaches in his pants for the gun. Walter clutches the large sword tighter. Bobby Joe draws the gun, but Demon Karen backhands him across the face before he can fire. He hurtles backwards. The gun sails across the room. Bobby Joe groans and rolls over. He notices the crossbow that slid under there, grabs it. Demon Nancy grabs Walter by the throat and lifts him in the air.
Speaker 2: Where's Sam?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe stands and fires the crossbow at Demon Nancy. It sails right through her throat. Blood gushes as she chokes. She turns and looks at Bobby Joe before she collapses to the floor, dead, back in her human form. Walter rushes to Bobby Joe's side. Karen and Diane see Nancy's corpse. They hiss at Walter and Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe chucks the crossbow and picks up the mace he dropped earlier.
Speaker 2: Not my first four-way.
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You take the ugly one.
Speaker 1: Before the men get their bearings, the demons attack. Karen tosses Walter aside, then rushes at Bobby Joe. He avoids a swipe of her claws and swings the mace. It annihilates Karen's face. She collapses, back in her human form, her jaw ripped off.
Speaker 3: Stunt training for my film Redneck Zombies 3, The South's Revenge.
Speaker 2: Not the time!
Speaker 1: Diane, alone now, screams. She grabs Bobby Joe by the throat, wrenches his wrist until he drops the... Bobby Joe punches her in the face, but she barely feels it. He smiles apologetically. She digs her sharp claws into Bobby Joe's shoulder. The pain shocks him. He screams as blood flows down his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Son of a bitch! I like that shirt!
Speaker 1: Walter charges, brings the heavy sword down. Her arm is severed. Bobby Joe falls to the floor, the hand still wrapped around his throat. He tosses it aside. Diane looks at the bloody stump as it gushes black ooze. She looks at Walter and screeches. He winds up again and swings the heavy sword before she can attack. Her head goes flying. It hits the floor and rolls a few times before it lands right side up. It blinks a few times and looks at the duo. Screeches again. Spits up and more black ooze. Bobby Joe drops the mace and looks around for something. He finds it and picks up his gun. Diane screeches again. Bobby Joe silences her, blowing a hole in her demonic head. Her skull explodes. Messy. Are you alright?
Speaker 4: Fine, kid. Just a flesh wound.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe notices the bloody gash on his shoulder.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, yeah. I need to go to the hospital.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, you don't have to stay.
Speaker 5: This is my fight.
Speaker 4: Oh, shut up, kid. We're almost at the big climax.
Speaker 1: Walter extends his hand. Bobby Joe takes it.
Speaker 4: And I know something about climaxes.
Speaker 1: They look at their handiwork, see two corpses.
Speaker 4: Hey, where's the ugly one?
Speaker 1: Interior, kitchen, night. Walter and Bobby Joe follow a trail of blood into the den. They approach the door under the stairs.
Speaker 4: Yahtzee!
Speaker 1: Walter counts down quietly.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Three, two.
Speaker 2: Wait!
Speaker 4: Are we doing this on one, like it's three, two, one, go?
Speaker 1: No, on one.
Speaker 4: Okay, so just so I'm sure... It's three, two, go.
Speaker 2: Oh, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 1: One! Walter throws open the door, expecting a fight. But the room is empty. What? Bobby Joe points at the floor. A trail of dark blood leads into the closet and disappears under the back wall. Look! Walter and Bobby bend down to get a closer look. From this angle, they see a cloud of dust illuminated by a faint light that emanates from behind the wooden slats of a false back. Bobby Joe pokes at the DIY back. It gives a little. Walter pushes it back further and slides it behind the false backing, revealing an ancient stone-walled stairwell lined with lit torches.
Speaker 4: Creepy basement. Check.
Speaker 1: Walter and Bobby Joe head down to the stone-walled stairwell. Interior stairwell. At the bottom is an ancient wooden door. Beneath it, a new doormat that reads, Live. Laugh.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 1: Interior underground tunnel. The door opens to an underground chamber. Lit torches line the walls. Walter grabs one and carries it with him. This is new. No, this is old.
Speaker 4: Very old.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe runs a finger across the stone.
Speaker 4: Old as ball.
Speaker 6: I am definitely bringing this up at the next HOA meeting.
Speaker 1: Walter and Bobby Joe head slowly down the long chamber. Along the corridor, every few feet, hang various oil paintings, from centuries old up to more recent. Walter approaches the first one. The painting is of a well-dressed gentleman of European nobility in parade armor, cloaked in a green velvet cape, his arm resting on his gold and silver adorned helmet that rests on a table covered in more velvet. The man in the painting, it's Richard, looking as young as he does today. Walter looks at the nameplate, Portrait of Richard Lancaster III, 1574. Jesus. Hey, beat your feet. A light comes from the end of the chamber. I see something, come on. Interior, underground chamber, night. Walter and Bobby Joe enter the underground church in awe. Walter sees Samantha on the altar.
Speaker 4: Sam!
Speaker 1: Walter hands Bobby Joe the torch and runs to Samantha. He lifts her head up, but she remains unconscious. Bobby Joe searches the chamber.
Speaker 2: Grab her and let's get her out of here.
Speaker 6: We can't.
Speaker 2: Look!
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe takes a stock or he takes a stock of Samantha and Walter. Bobby Joe takes stock of Samantha and Walter.
Speaker 4: Is she all right?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Samantha.
Speaker 1: Richard's voice seems to come from everywhere in the chamber. Awake. Bobby Joe and Walter stand ready.
Speaker 4: Awake.
Speaker 1: Samantha's eyes pop open. They glow red.
Speaker 5: Where the hell is he?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: While Walter and Bobby Joe search for Richard in the dark chamber, Samantha rises behind them. She stalks toward them. Her teeth grow into long fangs. Bobby Joe and Walter feel something behind them. They turn. Samantha snarls at them. They both scream.
Speaker 5: I might have jumped that.
Speaker 1: Samantha swipes her claws at Bobby Joe, tears into his chest. He falls backwards. Walter stumbles backwards, bumps into the stone altar. Sam pushes him into it. Sam push... You like that? Into it. It was a choice. Sam pushes him. Sam pushes his stamina into it. No.
Speaker 2: Just about. I was this close. I was just about to sit.
Speaker 4: You beat me to it. Beautiful callback.
Speaker 6: Always, always appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank God. Sam pushes him onto it, then jumps on top of him.
Speaker 4: Sam, you're alive.
Speaker 2: More than I have been in a long time, Walter.
Speaker 1: She leans back, still straddles him on top of the stone altar, runs her palms along her hips and breasts. What has he done to you? Sam leans in closer to Walter. He gets an up-close view at her demonic visage.
Speaker 5: Opened my eyes.
Speaker 1: She grabs Walter by the shirt. Sam lifts him up. His feet drag the floor between her legs until they hang above the floor. She walks Walter back and throttles him against the stone wall. The sword clangs to the floor. Bobby Joe, still on the ground, clutches the wound on his chest. A shadow looms above. Hooves stomp over to him. He looks up to see Richard standing over him.
Speaker 5: Howdy.
Speaker 4: Oh, shit.
Speaker 1: Richard grabs him by the hair, yanks him to his feet, and throws him across the chamber. He stands and watches Sam and Walter.
Speaker 5: You should be proud of yourself, Walter. Few can resist me as long as hers. Her love for you is stronger than I expected.
Speaker 1: Well, we do go to therapy. Samantha squeezes Walter's throat.
Speaker 4: What have you done to her?
Speaker 7: I only gave her what she wanted, Walter. These women, their desires, they're so unfulfilled. I merely filled them, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, you asshole! Sam squeezes his throat tighter.
Speaker 5: If their husbands could attend to them the way I do... Their flesh would never crave mine.
Speaker 1: Passion, Walter.
Speaker 5: They yearn for it.
Speaker 1: I give it to them.
Speaker 4: You want passion.
Speaker 2: I'll give you passion.
Speaker 1: Walter grabs Samantha by her demon face and kisses her deeply. She steps back, confused. Walter gasps.
Speaker 2: Remember, Sam, the night we met at that thing in college?
Speaker 6: You didn't want to go home, so we just sat in the car and we talked until the sun came up. And then my battery died and we had to call a tow truck.
Speaker 1: Walter walks toward her as she backpedals, afraid.
Speaker 6: Or when we took Mia home after she was born and you didn't sleep for a week and we thought we were going to lose our minds until we put on Pantera in her crib and she went right to sleep. I mean, really should have taken that as more of a sign, right?
Speaker 1: Demon Sam's anger fades. Confusion and tears fill her eyes.
Speaker 6: Or when Dad died and you were so amazing and you put everything else on hold so that I could I don't know, just honor his memory or whatever the hell I thought I was doing. You weren't even all that mad. I mean, you know, a justifiable amount of mad when I filled our house with his junk and I know you knew it was because, well, because I didn't want.
Speaker 4: To let him go yet.
Speaker 1: Walter looks Sam deep in her eyes as it all spills out.
Speaker 6: I know it wasn't always easy being married to me, but no one has ever meant more to me, Sam. No one has ever meant more than you do. You are my best friend. You make me want to be a better man, a better father. That's not something he could ever be.
Speaker 4: I love you, Sam.
Speaker 1: Sam looks away. When she looks up at him again, her face has returned to normal. She's back.
Speaker 6: Oh, Walter. I love you.
Speaker 1: She grabs him and makes out with him like a teenager.
Speaker 5: Touching.
Speaker 1: They make out some more. Richard clears his throat.
Speaker 5: I guess I'll just have to kill both of you then.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: You're a dick, dick. From behind, Bobby Joe swings the mace again. This time, however, Richard catches it.
Speaker 5: Too slow?
Speaker 2: Give me a break.
Speaker 1: Walter rushes Richard, but he brushes Walter aside like nothing. He crashes into Sam, and they both fall. Richard tosses the mace aside and grabs Bobby Joe by the throat.
Speaker 5: Don't I know you from somewhere?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're the guy on that shitty TV show.
Speaker 3: I'm Bobby Joe fucking William Stephen Hunter, monster slayer. If you kill me, you'll have to answer my millions of devoted fans and hurry up with your kid.
Speaker 1: Richard turns. Walter runs the sword through Richard's chest. He drops Bobby Joe, who grabs at his bloody wounds. Richard looks down at the sword in his chest, shocked. His face fills with anger. He howls into Walter's face.
Speaker 6: Blowing him back.
Speaker 1: Walter yanks the sword out of Richard's chest and swings it again. This time, Richard catches it.
Speaker 5: This sword's junk, by the way.
Speaker 1: Richard breaks it in half with one hand. He grabs Walter by the throat and lifts him into the air.
Speaker 2: It's not junk.
Speaker 1: It's an antique. Sam grabs the broken sword and slices off the hand holding Walter by his throat. The severed hand turns into a pile of snakes that slither away. Hey, kid. On the ground, Bobby Joe slides the revolver to Walter. Walter grabs it and unloads several shots at Richard's chest. Enough! Richard projects his energy through the entire chamber. The three of them are blown backward in gape and awe as Richard screams. Two enormous wings grow out of his back. The horns on his head catch on fire and burn like a fiery crown. His hooves stomp closer to them. His two-foot demon dick dangles between his furry's ghost legs.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 4: Now you die!
Speaker 1: Sam grabs the gun from Walter and aims for Richard's head. The flower!
Speaker 4: The stinky flower!
Speaker 2: The what?
Speaker 1: Walter gets it. He pushes Sam's hand south a bit. She aims for his dick and fires. His giant demon dick fucking explodes. It takes a moment for the pain to register, but once it does, oh boy. Richard collapses to his knees as blood squirts out onto the floor. He moors back to his human form. Close up, Richard tries to put the mangled pieces of his blown up dick back together.
Speaker 5: Oh God, what have you done? Oh no.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe takes out his flask and gulps down another sip. Walter notices and snatches it out of his hand, douses it all over Richard. Please, Walter.
Speaker 5: I only wanted to get laid, you know.
Speaker 4: Dick, get fucked.
Speaker 1: Walter tosses the torch at his knees and gulps Richard in flames. Richard screams in agony. The walls of the chamber shake. One of the columns collapses. Bobby, Joe, Walter, and Samantha book it out of the underground chamber, into the hallway, and up the stairs into the main house. Richard continues to scream in agony. His screams echo as he transforms into his full demon self, black wings with an enormous wingspan. Black horns that curl around his head. A mouthful of long fangs. Black, spiky fur. The chamber crumbles around him. Columns fall, burying him. Interior, Richard's house, night. Upstairs, the trio race out from the basement. The house falls apart around them. Exterior, Richard's house, night. Walter, Bobby Joe, and Samantha jump out of the front door just as it collapses. A cloud of dust envelops them. They cough.
Speaker 4: I guess that's how you kill one.
Speaker 2: I guess he couldn't bear to go out living without his dick.
Speaker 4: I can't really blame him, I guess. I don't know what I'd do with that little Bobby Joe.
Speaker 1: They gape in awe at the wreckage of the house. Oh, damn.
Speaker 6: I never got to ask him the name of his interior decorator.
Speaker 1: The three of them laugh.
Speaker 5: Sam.
Speaker 1: It's cut short. There's an explosion beneath the rubble. A dark figure launches into the sky and lands in front of them. Richard. His wings outstretched but charred and burnt. His skin the same. Eyes glow with flame-red intensity. His full demonic visage. He stomps toward them. You dare!
Speaker 4: You are nothing to me, Walter.
Speaker 6: You are but a blip!
Speaker 1: On my way to eternity, once I'm... Richard's demonic face fills with shock just before Bobby Joe's white panel van plows over it. The van door pops open. Mia falls out. She gets her bearings, sees her parents. Mom! Dad!
Speaker 2: Mia!
Speaker 1: Sam and Walter race over to her.
Speaker 4: What happened to you?
Speaker 6: I don't really remember much, except I woke up naked with this guy.
Speaker 7: who saved me.
Speaker 2: I tried, I did.
Speaker 4: Possessed, she was possessed, and I saved her.
Speaker 1: Sam walks over to him. He takes a step back, fearful of a punch to the face. Instead, she wraps her arms around him, hugs him tight.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe blushes.
Speaker 4: It was nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh, ow! Okay, hospital.
Speaker 1: Sam and Mia lead Walter back towards their house. Sam and Mia help Walter. They head towards home. Sam, wait.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: I know how to save this door. Bobby Joe hangs back a second, watches the last bit of Richard's house crumble.
Speaker 4: Drive-in total. One dead motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Interior, Walter's Antiques and Curio, day. Superimpose, weeks later. Close-up on TV screen. Bobby Joe, back in the studio in front of his trailer, sends off another schlocky horror film.
Speaker 3: Those drive-in totals are six titties, five dead bodies, and one exploded dick.
Speaker 4: Man, my sphincter's tired just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: My ratings for tonight's.
Speaker 3: Film, Incubus of Death 3, The Reckoning, is a four out of a possible five cases of beer.
Speaker 1: Four little cases of beer appear on the screen.
Speaker 4: Oh, and one last thing.
Speaker 3: You might have heard my name in the news recently for slaying a real-life monster.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 9: I'd love to take all the credit, but the real monster slayer this time is Walter Knope. If you need anything, anything at all, to slay a monster or demon or even an incubus in.
Speaker 3: Your town, just head on over to Walt and Sam's Monster Hunt Supplies in Emporium.
Speaker 4: Use my name and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: He'll slash his prices for you.
Speaker 3: And remember, kids, the drive-in will never die and neither will I.
Speaker 1: We pull out now to see Walter's store filled with customers. Samantha takes their orders, beans with happiness. Walter leads Bobby Joe to the front door.
Speaker 6: You know, I really can't thank you enough for the ad.
Speaker 4: You saved the store.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you saved it first, kid. Plus, your little rebranding scheme didn't hurt either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I guess I never realized all the best sellers in Dad's collection were weapons.
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe you come from online or monster hunters. Walter digs in his pocket as Samantha approaches them. He hands Bobby Joe a stack of cash.
Speaker 6: Here, it's everything I owe you, plus the emergency fund.
Speaker 4: You earned it.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe looks at both of them for a long beat.
Speaker 4: I'll keep it.
Speaker 5: Go on a second honeymoon or something. You need it.
Speaker 1: Walter and Sam smile at each other.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Bobby Joe.
Speaker 1: Leslie. What? Yeah.
Speaker 4: You think my real name's Bobby Joe?
Speaker 1: Leslie heads for the door.
Speaker 2: See you around, kid.
Speaker 1: Leslie grabs the mace off a shelf.
Speaker 4: I am taking this, though. Kind of liked it.
Speaker 1: He sees the crossbow and grabs it as well.
Speaker 4: This, too?
Speaker 1: He opens the door and leaves, closes it behind him.
Speaker 5: So, what do you want to do now?
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I can think of a few things. Walter looks at all the customers in the store.
Speaker 4: Mia, watch the store!
Speaker 1: Walter and Sam race to the back room. The door shuts. We hear laughter and sounds of pleasure. Oh, right there.
Speaker 8: Oh, Walter.
Speaker 6: Oh, boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, Walter.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: That was quick.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a minute.
Speaker 6: It's been a minute. Loaded up.
Speaker 1: Interior, Bobby Joe's van, moving. Bobby Joe drives off in his shitty white battle van. He finds some Van Halen on the radio and cracks open a beer. He sings along. Life is pretty good. We move to the back of the van slowly. Under a pile of clothes and trash and porno mags, Diane opens her red eyes and snarls with her bared fangs. The end.
Speaker 4: He's coming.
Speaker 6: Yay!