Speaker 1: Now I think I think, I mean, it's hard to say if you're over it, but but I think they were much more relaxed and and uh really the energy today was much better than last week. You know, you saw it on the sideline. You saw it with the with the guys, the demeanor, their play, all of that, and it's things that we talked about during the week and and you know, it's it's it's about how we respond, and the guys responded extremely well today.
Speaker 2: A good effort and a much needed win. We welcome you into jags Am here on victory Monday from England. We are at Hanbury Manor for our first jags Am in London. You guys, and it's a good one.
Speaker 3: I believe it's pronounced Hanbury Mana Hanbury Mana, and you're right, it is a good one. You could feel the pressure building for this team. It was internal, right, the questions that were asked if coaches and players they got tired of and they were ready. They were ready to put that past them and the win means that they can enjoy this week.
Speaker 2: John, I don't know if we called it a must win, but we felt like they needed to win right.
Speaker 4: Well, it wasn't a must win in the standings, but sort of that. It sure felt like this team needed confidence. It needed, as Brian said, to get those questions out of the way. I don't want to see him breathing easy, Brian, because this is still it's two and two. But it gets you back to even everybody in the AFC South is too and two.
Speaker 3: Well, when I say enjoy the week, you know it's a much better week to prepare, especially for a Bills team that's coming in and they're just walloping people. You saw what they did yesterday. They've done that three weeks in a row, and so you can prepare a little looser because last week Trevor had said over and over and over they need to play loose, they need to play free. If they had lost on Sunday at Wembley, they would have played so tight it would have just made for an awful week of dealing with the media and being away from home. This takes a little of that pressure off and lets.
Speaker 4: Them play free, and not for nothing. But we all think we know everything about the NFL, right, Houston not so bad?
Speaker 3: Go figure it out, right. The Titans got beat by Cleveland two weeks ago, two Sundays ago, twenty seventh three, and yesterday they beat the Bengals twenty seven three. And you just look throughout the NFL and who's good and who is it? Well, I know who is These Bills that are coming to London this week.
Speaker 4: They're good and the way the early season has played out, it couldn't be more appropriate that this division everybody's two and two, because that's what it's felt like.
Speaker 2: Guy, Absolutely, let's get to our big things this week, because there were some big things. They finally got a win, so we're talking here on victory Monday. That'll do. Is our first big win. The offense had some issues. They haven't quite figured it all the way out, but that one beautiful drive where we saw them convert on the fourth down and then get the touchdown throw to Calvin Ridley was something we are hoping to see more of going throughout the season. Christian Kirk talked about after the game about why this is such a big win.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 5: You know, winning in this league is tough, and especially when you're losing, it's even harder.
Speaker 3: So when you go.
Speaker 5: To back to back to back losses, it weighs really heavy. On you weighs heavy on the locker room, and so you're just doing everything that you can to put together a performance like we did today and just be able to be able to get a win, and you know, being able to come into the locker room and the sideline, just the energy and seeing the smiles on everybody's face. It's, you know, you never take this stuff for granted winning in the NFL. So, like I said, just just great for us to get this get this thing back on track and get our confidence back.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I talk to some of the players post game kind of describing that touchdown throw that drive itself, but it was kind of like a you could release the breath. It's if everyone's holding their breath. And finally, I'm like, it's just like it's just like a breath of fresh air forever everybody and just to just to get that monkey off Colvin's back kind of score and then let everybody else play it free.
Speaker 3: I thought that fourth down throw was the play of the game. And I know you could talk about Josh Allen's tripsack that ended it or the Calvin touchdown that it set up, but it just felt like, Okay, they were struggling a bit. They were one of three on third down to that point. It felt like we were watching the same offense. And then Doug said, go for it at the thirty eight, which obviously is the right decision, but not the field goal. Let's go for it. And so instead of trying to hand it off, which hasn't worked very well for this team, he put in the hands of the quarterback and let him make the play with his guy with Christian Kirk, and it was an absolute laser. I thought that was the game defining play because it said enough, we're gonna play like we play. And of course they weren't perfect the rest of the way, but they were much better. And you heard Doug say that off the top.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm with you. I thought it was a big play. I thought overall the game. You know, it's hard to say it was a great offensive every because they had three hundred yards and they had one touchdown. But Doug and the players talked, and I agree with him. There were moments in the second half that were really important, getting out of the shadow of their own end zone. When you know, if you weren't aware of the score, it felt like the Falcons had momentum for about twenty minutes, and each time the Jaguars sort of had a heavy lift to get out of it, and they went down and got a field goal, the Ridley play. They had big moments in the second half that didn't result in touchdowns, but it does feel like something you can build toward, and right now, that's what this team's looking for. They're looking for things. Okay, this is what we did. Now let's keep getting better and better and better. This is sort of a building block motion, Kyle, that's what that is right there.
Speaker 3: I'm very impressed outside.
Speaker 2: So now you're doing building block motions, very performative.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed. I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to our big thing number two, which is money. Money. Money. Josh Allen is in a contract year and he sure looks like he's playing for that money, but he's getting help from his teammates as well. A lot of those were coverage sacks, you know, kind of set up schemes that way. But Josh talked a little bit postgame about the importance of working with his teammate throughout the year.
Speaker 6: It's definitely progression. I think we let him off the hook a little bit beginning of that second half to give him that touchdown. So there's still room for improvement up front, and you know, especially with the whole defense to not allow that to happen. But you know, as a heck of way to fight, heck of guys to make their plays when the number was called, and you know, for my performance, man's I couldn't do a lot of it without the guys in front of me. So you know, I fully helped me push the pocket as well, you know, to help me get that one. And then Trey Hernan for the inside blitze quarterback, you know, rolled out right into me in the second one. I told the DBS just to give me a little bit more time, so you know. So it's definitely a collection of everybody working together. And but you know that process starts in practice, so we continue to practice hard, continue to communicate. Good things may come.
Speaker 2: Past. Trojan isn't exactly where we wanted to be. But you can't fault Josh for what he's been doing so far this season. John, He's been really impressive in the games where he hasn't been hurt.
Speaker 3: I will say against Chiefs he was hurt.
Speaker 4: But other than that, well, he's my hot take. So I'm not gonna you know, it's really hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm boiling hot.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to ruin it. But the defense, you know, there were such expectations for this offense that fans now look at it and every time the offense doesn't score, I get emails saying this season's over. You know it's all well right now. Credit the defense for keeping this team afloat. This offense will get to where it's supposed to go. I think there's too much to not believe that. I still maintain that Josh Allen and in these defensive players, they're giving you something to believe in for when that offense gets hot. I think it still shapes up well. Brian, and I am mister optimist as always.
Speaker 3: Well, Josh was really good. And Trayvon Walker needs to get credit for the play that he made on Desmond Ridder on that final fourth down throw. Ridder saw Trayvon bearing down on him and had to leave his feet to throw the ball high. You know, even though you had Drake London in the back of the end zone, you know, six foot five, he had to go up so high to get it. He had no chance to put his legs down. That play was made by Trey Herndon in the back, but it was also made up front by tray Von Walker. I get it. You know Walker is not performing, you know, sackwise like Aiden Hutchinson is. And that's the comparison right now. But it wasn't just Josh Allen upfront. Roy Robertson Harris was pushing the pocket. You heard Josh mention fully fought Takasi. There's a lot of reasons to believe in this team. We knew that Foya Luacon was going to have a good game. We kind of questioned what Chad Mumma might give and early on he was left standing there watching as Jean Robinson went by. But late in the game where there was a wide open screen to Robinson, he got his hand up and deflected the pass. I mean, there were a lot of guys, a lot of guys that made plays.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 3: I'll couch that a little bit.
Speaker 2: The offense we saw good, but a lot of defense yesterday in all different facts.
Speaker 3: I thought that was what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes of course, we'll get to that later gone in the show. Our final big thing, though, is going to be former Falcons because, as you mentioned, Foya Luacon, but also Calvin Ridley, as we mentioned, also played in Atlanta, and boy was a big part of the defense and just the way he controls the defense and the way he communicates with everybody.
Speaker 3: He had a huge play. I think it was in early in the fourth quarter. They set up a screen and it was Robinson and he had two blockers in front of him, and he had room to go. I mean, it was gonna flip the script and Foyer read it perfectly and dropped him for a three yard loss. And people might gloss over that play in the big scheme of things, but that's set up second and long, which the Jaguars then forced them to punt. So it was a great play. It shouldn't be glossed over at all.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a play that does get glossed over and hidden like a lot of players do in the NFL. The Falcons had momentum in a big way. I think at that point they were driving to make it a one possession game, but boy, it felt like they were getting back into it to create the situation where all of a sudden, the Falcons were in long yardage. I do key plays. I did six of him yesterday. That probably should have been one of him. It was that big and he had a good game that you expect. And this defense, I keep talking about it. I guess Josh Allen's playing like a superstar right now because the Saxon action. But overall, I said before the season, all of a sudden you looked at it and there were no weaknesses on this defense. There was no spot where you said, ooh, this scares me a little. So far through four games, with the exception of the Houston game, it's played like that. You could probably if you're sitting there making big plays, you could probably make a case that all eleven starters had made at least one where you went okay, that mattered. I don't think there's any all pro guys on this defense. Maybe Josh Allen, but there's a lot of really good players right now.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned former Falcon Calvin Ridley. He had the thirty yard touchdown, but as big was the pass interference. He was open a lot and he was frustrated at points yesterday because Trevor was not sending the ball down the field. That particular play you could see Trevor just wind up and let it go, knowing he was either going to catch it he was gonna get the PI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pass interference, even even beyond the thirty yard plays, it looked like a miscommunication on the touchdown.
Speaker 3: So, you know, great play.
Speaker 4: I don't know that Calvin Ridley being Calvin really necessarily created that.
Speaker 3: That was a great play by Trevor Lawrence to shake the defender off.
Speaker 4: But the interference penalty is exactly why you went and got Calvin Ridley because a big play in a big moment that his ability created that interference and it was the kind of play the big time players make. That was another hidden play. It gave them a first down, it went on to get a very important lead increasing field goal. Again, he won't get credit in the stats, but that's forty yards for Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up, we're gonna go over the highlights from yesterday. Right here on Jakes, I am move the freight. Move the freight. Magellan Transport. Vote's coolest office space in Jacksonville. Apply at Magellanlogistics dot com. We're in a pretty cool office space for jags Am. We're at Henbury Mana. I'm told to announce it like that by Brian Sexson in the English countryside, and it is beautiful. And I didn't know that I enjoyed press conferences in greenhouses as much as I do until we had one last week at our at the Grove, And now I believe we're going to be doing that here as well. There's a lovely greenhouse behind us, and that should be our new environment.
Speaker 4: It's all greenhouse, no breaks.
Speaker 3: This is the site of a sixteenth century manner. I mean it goes us back a long way and it's passed through some hands over time, and now Marriott uses it as a as a resort property, but there's some history here.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna get a little tour later. And I think I like the greenhouse so much because it feels like Jacksonville Weatherns because it's facing Hunt here and I'm like, oh, it's like we're at home, so it feels very homey. Let's go over some of the highlights from yesterday because it was a good one. So let's start out with that fourth down conversion. Brian, you talked about that leading into Calvin and it was that drive as a hole because it really felt like you know, nothing was really going for either team at that point, and it was tense, and then that kind of just set up and it was like, Okay, now we can move on from this touchdown guy.
Speaker 3: It was a play that this team hadn't made the last couple of weeks, right, I mean, they had tried and there was no connection and there was no surprise to me John that the target was Christian Kirk. And Kirk talked about it. We heard him earlier say, you know, settled at eight yards and he was right where the quarterback knew he was going to be, and Trevor just trusted it. We've heard the word trust a lot about this football team, but we hadn't seen it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought there were a number of plays and I really didn't get a chance to talk to Christian about it later, but it felt like Trevor sort of went back, Okay, we're struggling a little bit, we're not quite as consistent as we want to be. I trust this guy. I know where he's going to be on plays. And there was some moments where on third and big if you will, Yeah, he just said, you know, I've worked with this guy along and anybody else in the field right now, Evan Ingram Yep obviously, but that felt a little bit like twenty twenty one. I mean, not twenty twenty two. I mean didn't fel like twenty twenty one. Bright I do ever feel that.
Speaker 3: Again, that would not be good.
Speaker 2: We talked a ton about the defense already, but I don't know if we touched a ton on the turnovers, the interceptions. Back to back we're huge, and that just really set the tone after kind of that breath of fresh air of the touchdown, and then the defense really just kind of took over at that point. To see Darius Williams and then also we gave and Andre Cisco a little bit of something because you know, he didn't return his pick six and then fumbled it a little bit. Darius was saying the press conference. They talked to him about ball security after that, but still, just to see that back to back really kind of change the temple going into half.
Speaker 3: Well, it reminded me. I'm sure it did. You of the the Jaguars went over the Bills here in twenty fifteen. They had back to back plays just like that. One was a pick six, one set up touchdown there. That's when I felt like, Okay, they've got this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did too, except in the second half I kept thinking, this one feels like it's getting away.
Speaker 3: But I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Look, this is what the Jags defense is. We're twenty one games, or twenty one regular season games into Mike Caldwell's ten years coordinator. People and fans love to talk about what the Jaguars defense Isn't We heard that all off season. It's a turnover creating defense. It was fourth in the NFL and creating takeaways last year. In three of four games they've had three turnovers forced. I guess it's time to stop thinking it's a fluke. I mean, this defense forces turnovers, and when they do, they're good.
Speaker 2: We talked John, you just said that third quarter kind of when things were a little iffy there, that touchdown where Ritter found London and the touchdown to kind of start things off in the second half, and that's when you were like, I think that's when I learned a lot about the team. I'll say, is that response to that right? Because we've seen things going off the rails the last couple of weeks when things like that happened, and the quick response to it whether No, it wasn't a touchdown necessarily right away, but the field goals kind of consistently holding the ball. That spoke a lot to me in terms of how this team is mentally.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: It's important to remember it's the NFL and Robinson's really good. So he had a huge third quarter. I think it was seventy four yards and the Jags fan in anything, So why can't they stop that guy? Well, because he's gonna be Rookie of the Year and he's he's probably gonna be the best running back in the league for four or five years. That's gonna happen. I thought the mental toughness story of the game for the Jaguars was in the second half, even when the offense didn't feel like everybody expected it to feel, everybody's frustrated with it, it had two big drives where they went down and got points. I think Doug Peterson likes that this morning. I think he likes that these guys even when it wasn't going right and easy. It wasn't easy, but they got it done. Something tells me that's going to be a bil.
Speaker 3: We talked last week about mismatches, about guys who were big and guys who were talented. Drake London had two catches. One was that touchdown. Kyle Pitts, what fourth pick in the draft had two catches for twenty one yards was essentially a non factor. John new Smith had a bigger day than he did obviously, and then b John Robinson was a guy you know, you could take two of the three away, but you weren't going to take all three away. But the two that they took away helped them keep the score low, right, I mean it worked for them. It's a good job in covering those big receivers.
Speaker 4: It's a league of big plays and big moments. Biggest moment was the fourth down when the Falcons had a chance to score and Trayvon Walker and Trey Hernon got it done. I get the fans sort of being upset that it didn't look easier yesterday, But what does it look easy.
Speaker 3: For this league?
Speaker 4: How many times have we walked out of games where the Jaguars lost that game?
Speaker 3: They won it?
Speaker 4: And I think that's important.
Speaker 3: Why it's important, just win, that's the most import and part, Hey, look, Miami, it looked easy two weeks ago, right, Seventy points yesterday they gave up almost fifty. So it just it's inconsistent. What's consistent is how hard it is to win in this game.
Speaker 2: And when you talk about the fourth down, that's a little thing. That quote maybe overlooked. But if it went the other way, John, we would be talking about it for weeks because they didn't come through when they used to.
Speaker 4: Well, if we'd gone the other way, it's all of a sudden, a one score game. And you know, I'm praising the offense for what it did in the second half, but you make that a one score game with the offense with the ball, and all of a sudden, those first three downs in the next drive of that next drive are deciding the game. So I thought, you know, once that was incomplete, I went ahead and finished my story for Jaguars dot Com. Before then, I was worried about it.
Speaker 2: That PI penalty for Calvin Ridley obviously had the touchdown early in the first quarter, kind of helped himself get mentally right with everything. And then he was out there, as you mentioned, got a little frustrated because he didn't get the ball as much as he would have liked, but he was open.
Speaker 3: He was open a lot, But Trevor was and we talked about this last week. He was just looking at who was open in front of him, right, and that was gonna be seventeen and thirteen primarily. And there were times where it looked like Calvin was open, but the safety was over the top, and Trevor didn't want to throw the ball and turn it over, so he kind of just took what was there in front of him, and I think it worked out. Okay, there's gonna be days where Calvin Ridley's gonna have ten catches for one hundred and thirty seven yards and two touchdowns. You know, his former team wasn't about to allow that, certainly not.
Speaker 4: I got many emails yesterday saying why didn't they take more chances? Why didn't they go downfield? Wasn't even asked, Well, when you're ahead of a bad team, why don't you just take some chances? Well, you don't play in the NFL that way. You try to win the game. I thought, Trevor in the second half, avoid mistakes, don't give the Falcons a way to get back in the game. I thought it was it was a nice job overall of them managing the situation and making sure they kept them at arm's length.
Speaker 2: Game already in hands. But Josh Allen stripsack at the end. I mean that was just kind of the cherry on top for them day.
Speaker 3: For him, that was a great play. I mean, that was a Derek Thomas type pass rush where he ducked his shoulder and that is a really good I mean, that's that's a Matthews playing left tackle. It's been a long history of the Matthews family playing really well in professional football. And he ducked underneath him and just kept charging and got his hand out and got the ball. That's what he's capable of doing. We just haven't seen enough. Finish. That was a word that he used with us in a production meeting in Detroit back in August. He said, this year, I'm gonna get paid if I finish. He finished yesterday, saving it for the hot take.
Speaker 2: All right, he's on his way. Hot takes are up next day with us here on jags am As. We'll find out finally what John has a hot take on.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've traveled a lot to London the past five years, so for me personally, I've kind of know what to do. I want to sleep, not to sleeve, you know, things to eat, things not to eat. No, I need to drink a lot of water on the flight. But for us, well, it's his home for us. You know, when we come here, we feel like it's a home game. We feel the excitement, we feel our fans, we feel the energy in the stands, so you know, so we love coming here. We know we got the back of all those fans out there, all eighty five thousand, I believe a chair for us and it was a great fella.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Jags am presented by car Shield here today. And Josh Allen's got it all downpack. I mean, I know you guys got a down pat as well because you've been on all these trips as well. But he's since old hat London, he's got it under control.
Speaker 3: I think when we say that the Jaguars have somewhat of an advantage playing here, even though they're five and five in their ten games here, it's because there's a routine and they know it. They trust the logistics team for the Jaguars, what they do to get the team here, and the medical staff and what they say to do to be at your best, and the young guys follow him and it works out pretty well.
Speaker 4: Five and five in the last ten games is pretty good considering they were well below five hundred during most of that span.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they do have a plan.
Speaker 4: I think they figured out sort of the timing of it coming over on Thursday, which they figured out a couple of years into this ten year period. And now this week it will be interesting to see what the second week sort of staying here and how that preparation, because nobody's really done that before. Nobody's really come off of a game, had their Tuesday off, so to speak.
Speaker 3: So that's what we'll see this week. A great team and I think Buffalo is playing great right now. Can negate the advantage?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with my hot TAKEE being this week we're gonna start off with me because why not the ladies first? This time?
Speaker 3: I think the British countryside the game is.
Speaker 2: I think they needed the London trip right now. And I know there was talk about, you know, getting out of town doesn't fix your problems. Everything's going wrong and needs to go home at some point, but this is their home away from home and they do have this under wraps and I think this is the best environment they can be in because there is a little bit of that training camp feel. You know, some teams go to off to a college kind of hunker down. There is that separation out here where I feel like when you're going to take on a team like the Bills, that will help insulate yourselves. Obviously, it helped them in the first game to be able to kind of go out there, not get the pressure off them, and then kind of go from there, see improvements, get that building block, as John would say, the building blocks as they get better.
Speaker 3: I asked Josh Allen yesterday in the news conference after the game, if he felt like the added time together, you know, the the US against the world sort of opportunity that persisted, was worth it, whether it meant anything to the overall outcome. And he didn't, you know, he didn't rubber stamp and go absolutely, but he said, you know, we spent more time together. We had more time to talk about the game plan, more time to talk about life, more time to get to know each other. And he says in those are all important things when you're building a team.
Speaker 4: Can't hurt I mean it, you know, they won, so it worked, and you know, that come ra and that sort of focus. It's retainly can't hurt going into a game. And I can't tell if it actually manifested itself, but hey, I want to know on this trip, kuy let's do.
Speaker 2: It all right, John, you've been teasing the hot take. What is the hot hot take that you had?
Speaker 4: Well, good, good, Good for Josh Allen because you know, and you try not to let sort of personal feelings get in the way of like what you're saying about a team. But everybody's who's been around this guy knows what a good kid he is. And I thought for three or four years he had been unfairly criticized a lot of times. He hasn't had the huge sack numbers. This guy's been reliable. Last year statistically he was as good as at pressuring the quarterback as almost anybody in the league.
Speaker 3: We are so.
Speaker 4: Sack centric in the NFL basketball that you know Trayvon Walker had a sack yesterday. Well it was a zero yard play. His play that mattered is what you're talking about. But the sack is what. In two or three weeks, Hey, he's got another sack. So Josh consistently gets pressure. He has been fortunate enough this year turning his pressures into sacks.
Speaker 3: Good for him.
Speaker 4: I hope he gets paid the whole thing. But good, good, good for Josh Allen Ryan.
Speaker 3: Well, I like the guy a lot too. Yeah, right, hard, here we go, Josh. And I think I've referenced this five or six times since Detroit. But he he used the word finish, and he finished yesterday. And he's going to give Trent ball key fits if he keeps playing like this, because they've got a lot of intricate contracts. They've got a quarterback, they've got a cornerback, they may have a receiver, but you can't let a premiere pass rusher go right, So they are going to have to work some cap gymnastics if he keeps playing this way, and by the way.
Speaker 4: Good yeah, but if he plays like this, you're happy to do exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're happy to do it.
Speaker 2: What is your hot take?
Speaker 3: You know, I know you said this wasn't a must win, but I'm calling this a season saving win because I am much much more optimistic about the Jaguars taking on this Bills team coming off of a win. Then if they were answering the losses again, this week. It just felt like this team was in some sort of a morass. I mean it was a pit and they were trying to get out of it, and the questions just you could see guys they just wanted to get away from it. If they'd had to do that all week This week, I didn't like their chances against the Bills. And if you came home one in four, oh boy, you get a colts team. I don't know whether he saw them yesterday, but they were down twenty to nothing and rallied against the Rams and they ended up losing in overtime. So they're playing well. You get them at home and you're coming off a trip home. I mean, they were just there was a cascading effect of a couple of losses that could send this season beyond their ability to rescue it. And I think yesterday planted them firmly, planted their flag firmly in the ground and gives them a chance now to go play well and to play with confidence. So from that sense, I thought it was a season saving win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even though it wasn't must win, I sort of agree with you. I just the must win thing, Oh I get it, Hey go on one in three come back and you win three or four, so you could win some.
Speaker 3: Games that you weren't expected to win or that you didn't think you might.
Speaker 4: You know, before he finished, just went up. Doug Peterson. I think it's valuable right now for the Jaguars to have him as the head coach because he has navigated through early season weirdness all of his career. When I was sixteen or seventeen by my dad had an LTD or the old LTDs, and it had it had no power steers san at the station. Well, no, it was a sedan, but it was like thirty five feet long, so like a station. Wie hard to steer it and you always felt like you were trying to keep it on the road. That's what it feels like Doug's doing right now because he has such a great long term perspective. Even though he's talking about short term urgency, he also knows that as long as you can get to two and two or three and three, four and three five, and you know, as long as you can get there, it's about getting hot at the end of the season. Jaguars followers haven't been good in a while, so they don't really realize this happens early in seasons. I think Doug's doing a nice job driving the LTD.
Speaker 2: Keeping us on the rails, keeping us on the roads.
Speaker 3: His dad probably had an LTD too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have may have my dad, Shirre did, and he couldn't wait to get rid of it all right.
Speaker 2: One of our presenting sponsors today is Forevervet's Animal Hospital. You can sign up your furry friend for the Jaguars Official Four Legged Fan Club for pets. You can check that out at Jaguars dot com slash four Legged Fan Club to sign up. Stay with us as we preview what we go going on the rest of the week. We'll be right back here on jagsip head over to zipchare dot com to browse all customizable options. Zipchair is furniture for fans. So we're spending our week here in London or England. I should say Hanbury Manor is north of London and the team will be here for a full week, so that'll be a little bit weird for them, but they've got a down pad at this point, so things should go as planned. I do want to quickly talk about the story of the week. Really, the toy story game all.
Speaker 3: Of those two.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not a chief show. I will not talk Taylor.
Speaker 3: I think it's an NFL thing, but I'll just leave the conspiracy theories to rest.
Speaker 2: This is much more important.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're really dating.
Speaker 2: The Pixar game from Andy's room for Toy Story was I haven't watched the full thing.
Speaker 3: Excellent.
Speaker 2: I love it. I think it's great for the kids. It looked really cool, and to watch it comparatively, they did a lot of side by side screens of the actual real game. It's awesome how accurate it is.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get I saw some of it too. I thought it was brilliant. My oldest grew up in the original Toy Store era, so I know the characters. I just man Disney put on a show with that. And when you're talking about trying to attract a younger audience, especially in such a diversified media environment that they're living in these days, I thought the NFL hit a home run.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I watched Toy Story one and two endlessly as my son, I have not seen this fantastic and I'm not surprised. They used to do a good jobs these sorts of things.
Speaker 3: On one of the I guess it was a bea. No, it was the return, it was the end. They said that his feet were on fire, and they literally had a flame of fire behind his feet.
Speaker 2: It was just Trevor had a bunch of fireflames runs as well because he's running all over the place. And then the defense had their planned celebration. I didn't realize after the fact. I thought it was bowling, but it was actually a toy story reference, because when Andy comes into his room and toy story for all of you unfamiliar, all the toys go back to being toys and they're not alive anymore. And that's what the touchdown celebration was when Darius Williams got the pick six.
Speaker 4: And out of all the things we heard yesterday, the whim was great. That is really really cool for them to have thought of that and taking the time to do that.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going to have to do some investigative journalism and figure that out. I will get the answer for you, guys, I promise. Thanks for joining us here for jags am on Victory Monday from Hanbury, Manor in the English country side. We'll be back with you on Wednesday, and Thursday this week as we preview the game against the Bills.