Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phones happened. You try to help out a sister, and this is the thanks you get. The letter says this, My boyfriend and I just got back from the Bahamas and the airline lost our luggage, then found it and delivered it to our home a day later. Their customer service during this process was horrendous. We had an awful time. So I emailed them a complaint letter, and my frustrated boyfriend has been eagerly awaiting to hear back from them. So here's the idea. Why don't you pose as the airline and call my angry boyfriend acting all beligerent and condescending and rude. This comes to us from Jennifer.
Speaker 1: All right, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Jennifer is gonna call her boyfriend first to set the stage, and then Scary is gonna come on as the awful airline representative.
Speaker 1: Like one of those exists.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Hello, Hey, what.
Speaker 3: Do you doing nothing? Listen to this. I just got this really weird phone call. Remember the letter that I emailed it after us? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this guy calls.
Speaker 5: Me about the letter. He said, we were hope that I harassed him in.
Speaker 4: My letter ten years old. What do you mean you wrapped him in a letter? He called me a bitch? He what? Yes, he called you a bitch. Yes, So give me the phone on our twelve PM.
Speaker 3: Well, I gave him your number. He's probably gonna call you in a little while.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right by you set it up perfectly.
Speaker 4: I'll call you now. Okay. These people Hello, Thomas, Please, it's Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom. This is Robert del Vechio from Airlines. How you doing today?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I couldn't get it through the thickhead of your girlfriend because she's got problems. What gond of problems is that she emailed us a complaint about our airlines and our service and how you guys are unhappy with it.
Speaker 4: All I know is we come home from the Bahamas and I'm standing around JKA watching the mirrorbo round of luggage, and for about an hour, no one tells us that all stuff didn't make the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your luggage shut off our alarms and we deemed it suspicious, so we.
Speaker 4: Held them back hockage. Something set that thing off when they got searched three or four different times over there, you guys missed the plane.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: We didn't miss the plane.
Speaker 4: You didn't miss the How come everybody that was standing there in New York that was on the same flight as me didn't have their luggage? They all way up at security, sir.
Speaker 1: We do our best every day. It's like the.
Speaker 4: Airlines, Well, you guys suck. Maybe you guys have like been up in the air a little too long and the miriage has got into your brains up there, little a lack of oxygen, and then you let the luggage get on the planes of it or aile? What card security is at?
Speaker 1: You got your luggage eight o'clock the next day. I'm seeing this here eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Eight a dog at night. Yeah, you guys. Send the guys. Who's got a two door car with everyone's luggage in there? No one' why it takes door a day?
Speaker 1: Thomas?
Speaker 5: Why is it that I'm trying to get to the bottom of a problem here and you're giving me attitude. I'm just trying to handle your complaint.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you stick the complaint up your.
Speaker 1: Own all right. You know what, I'm gonna have to bring in our lawyers on this one.
Speaker 4: I can't wait because now I'm gonna sue you for being an ass?
Speaker 1: Are you with me? I am always on the same planet here, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know if your airline takes off tomorrow, but that's where it seems most of your customer service comes from.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be professional about this.
Speaker 4: You know, what if you weren't to call me up and told me that my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Had some kind of problems, did she come crying to you? Is that what happened?
Speaker 3: No, she didn't come crying to me.
Speaker 4: She can't cry it to me. I'd be down there kicking your ass and you'd be crying.
Speaker 5: She does have problems, though, Oh buddy, I am gonna kick your ass when I get hold.
Speaker 4: You can put that in the complaint too. She can't fly. You got no customer service. Your airline suck and you suck too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what about your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna get such an ass kicken?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a plan.
Speaker 4: Do you think you are talking to me like this?
Speaker 1: I'm writing all this down.
Speaker 4: Man, write it down. I stick to your write it that way, your sick freak.
Speaker 1: And how about I record this conversation too.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you do, ain't don't give it? And why you give me your phone number? And you're well you.
Speaker 1: Want to settle this off the record, Put me off the record.
Speaker 4: Oh just me and you.
Speaker 1: You're a real tough guy over there. When's your attitude?
Speaker 4: Hey, cupcakes, I don't need a freaking attitude with you. I'm gonna smack the piss out of you.
Speaker 1: Your name has to end in a vowel.
Speaker 3: Vowel into a vowel.
Speaker 4: Why you got something against the time with people? Either a real jerk off?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I think he's had enough. Let's end this.
Speaker 3: Your Oh god, okay, hello nothing, I'm bringing my blood pressure down.
Speaker 4: Why goes that guy called me from what?
Speaker 1: That's hard?
Speaker 4: He's anna stick bastard, this guy. I'm telling you right now, I'm gonna sew the bulls off fan.
Speaker 3: Moron, little pencil neck fighting behind the desk.
Speaker 1: Hey, you never dropped your phone call pal, I'm still listening in.
Speaker 4: Oh you scared me.
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tom, this is scary Jones. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: That was wrong.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The next time you go to behind us, I'm leaving my girlfriend there.
Speaker 1: With the love.
Speaker 5: I'm the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show