Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. It's myself and Delores Hi. Lo WHI, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I got a lot going on tonight's Traders finale.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till Win reunion. So there's some redemption, thank god, because it was so embarrassing. But you know, when someone swears on their kids and lies to your face.
Speaker 3: You don't think they're lying.
Speaker 4: Why would I think somebody would do that.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: You know that we had somebody on our cast on Trainers that when we were at the round table that they I might have told you this, that swore on their kids life.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell me. I never brought I don't. It didn't air.
Speaker 4: She swore air that you.
Speaker 3: As an air that because they don't like to destroy your life.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that Alan came out and he's like, no, no, no, we don't play this way. No, that's not something you say. I swear on my kid's life. I'm a faithful Nope.
Speaker 3: Because people are I did I wasn't lying. Yeah, well you shouldn't play that way.
Speaker 2: He got really mad about it. But well, I'm excited to see who wins. I hope it's you. I have no idea who it is, but I'm hoping it's you. You won't even you can't even break your face, like, you're just like, no smile, no nothing.
Speaker 3: Listen. It's been a rough week for me with them.
Speaker 4: The reunion was rough, not like one of our reunion, of course, But they're different than us. They're just different. The gamers are very different camera. They're scary. Those are scary people, they really are. Wait, did it was everybody at the reunion? Everyone was there?
Speaker 3: Everybody was there? Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: We had some people missing from our reunion. I believe I can't remember who it was, really, yeah, because it's just I think Maxton show. I can't remember if there was somebody else, like a scheduling conflict.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well it happens, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, al ruddy. Well, let's start off with Beverly Hills. We've got quite a few shows to recap. First ons off Beverly Hills Season fourteen, Episode fourteen recap, Kyle tells Kathy she is still processing. After the photo of Mo in the very young Young Lady, Kathy says she knew eventually they would see something like this. So Kathy, clearly, I know Kyle wanted to write to him and say, hey, who that who that with you? But I didn't do it. She because none of her business, Kyle, I know. Then Kyle moves wife in her Instagram bio. She moves it, removes it on me, removes it.
Speaker 4: And Mo took off husband and father on his father. Yeah, but but yet no accident.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But they had nobody smiled for divorce.
Speaker 4: Oh did the kids give him a hard time about the girl?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I'm not sure. But they both removed their significant other title off their Instagram bio. That is so serious. WHOA, I don't even know if I have a husband in my bio, I know, and then I'm sorry, but this this part.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kathy said something about Mariso couldn't financially pay someone off if he wanted to. I thought that boy was doing very well.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's these standards, you know. Yeah, if we're using her money as a gauge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're all in the gutter.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know that Kathy's in reality. Ever, one day, I know, Kathy's like across the board. Kathy's like, let's find out who she is.
Speaker 2: Kyle's like, shut the fuck up. I'm not giving this girl attention. And Kathy's like, we have people.
Speaker 4: You know, Kudos to Kathy for really standing by her sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's history there with Kathy and Mauricia.
Speaker 3: We all know that.
Speaker 2: Yet, the real estate companies and all that.
Speaker 4: And you know, I don't think that she may have made amends with Kyle, and she may have. Kathy, she's not that dumb. You know, she's a little smarter than we think. She she accepted him and got over whatever it was, which is none of our business, of which we all know about, and she got over it for the love of her sister, which we do of course. We Sometimes they say, you love a dog for its owner, right. So yeah, so Kathy accepted him, but now she doesn't have to. Now she could say how she really feels. Yeah, and she is saying what she really feels about him.
Speaker 3: She's like, ye's been.
Speaker 2: Going on for years, There's been rumors for years.
Speaker 4: Let's just we you know, okay, but but now she's jumping in she is so.
Speaker 2: Then Garcela goes to Sutton store. Sutton's preparing for a fashion show. Garcelle's son Jade is walking in it.
Speaker 3: Very cute, so handsome. He is so handsome, so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh. Sutton is deciding if she's gonna invite Durreet or not. Garcel tells Sutton to do a group text. What are your thoughts on Housewives when there's an all cast event? Like should I invite her? Should I not invite her?
Speaker 4: So here's my thoughts depending on what's going on right now, they're like at each other, right, but there always needs for us to for anyone to have a show, there needs to be resolution, right, but it's it's a gray area because it's got to make sense. Okay, we're not talking, but should I extend in olive branch and invite you to be inclusive? And that it's like me and girl, let you in come to my and you know you could look at it the other way too, like Seton could show up to Doriy like let me shove it up your ass and show you what I do and what I have and how I could do things. So why should I leave Dorrie out of that just to shove it in her face? So yeah, I mean, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like we see we see that on every Housewived show. There's always a talk should we invite Tarmra? I don't know if we should, Should we write Dolores? I don't know, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and they end up doing it, but they don't have to in my world and on my show, they don't have to. There has never been we're gonna make you that person.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The producers don't jump in and say you have to invite her. It's your decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but it's been Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: If you have a party, you can invent your decision.
Speaker 4: So Lake City they don't invite. Yeah, they don't invite everybody. They're like, I'm not gonna invite you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see on Salt Lake City that Monica's pregnant?
Speaker 3: I did? I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations to her.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. It's a lot of kids, Monica good luck. Yeah, I know, right, I'm one of five. It wasn't easy. She has like four already, right, three, that's her.
Speaker 3: Monica is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's stunning.
Speaker 4: I was so gorgeous, She's so gorgeous.
Speaker 3: She she she should have been able to come back.
Speaker 2: I said, I've said it before too.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, sett and Garcel talk about me and Kyle setting jokes that Mauricio needs to take his dentures out since the woman in the photo is his daughter's age sets on fire this year. She's got a lot of one liners coming out of that.
Speaker 4: Not giving any.
Speaker 3: Fucks, no zero fux.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: Camera, when you have millions and millions and millions of dollars, does it matter what.
Speaker 3: You look like? Does it? Do you got a fuck? What you say?
Speaker 2: If I wouldn't know to be crying, I know.
Speaker 3: Do you give a fuck about anything?
Speaker 4: For like, if I had that, I did I Frank continues a wonderful ex husband. However, listen, she knew how she divorced, well, she divorced, she you know what she did? She married well then divorced, well you know she. I'm not saying that's why she married him, but anyway, listen, she got him, Jennifer till they got them, they got them, and and uh, kudos to you. I'm not only I'm a little bit jealous, but it's okay, okay, sentences.
Speaker 2: Kyle's holding on to mow and she hopes Kyle wakes up. Sutton says she and Garcela have both been through this and there are ways to handle it like adults, and that it's called attorneys. So they're really thinking that, you know, just get a divorce. And Mauricio and Kyle are not there yet. Do you agree with sentence take on Kyle Mauricio, like, just hire the attorneys and get it over with.
Speaker 4: I do, because you know what, you're gonna die a thousand deaths. Just get it over with. And that's it's a hard step. I mean I remember walking in the house and Frank finally handing me a blank check and saying, go here, here's for a retainer.
Speaker 3: Go file before this kills you, like.
Speaker 4: You know, it's wow, I I mean why it's almost and you know, look at Paul finally got divorced the other day after twelve years of being separated.
Speaker 3: He's so much thick. Guys would have beaten a step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so light do you have now? Do you have a relationship with Paul's ex wife?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do.
Speaker 4: She's fine, she's nice. It was because I'm not I didn't come in and do anything to anyone. I'm twelve years. There's been many girls, many people in their lives for sure, since whatever separation they've had. But you know, we have a great relationship all across the board. But this was kind of looming over and it's inevitable. Kyle, you're not getting back. And guess what if you did, you could get married again. Yeah, if you want to marry Mauricio, this death is a finale, not divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good way to look at it. So then Erica's mom tells Erica there were days she was scared to death. Erica says she thinks of Tom less and less.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Erica doesn't want to be married again. She wants to focus on projects, work, going on days since just focusing on a whole new life for her. I want Erica to write a book and I want Erica. I want to see Erica going on dates.
Speaker 5: So there's something very liberating in your older age when you can support yourself. Yeah, you know, she was good to him, she loved him in her own way, but she also, like I said, it came with a price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it came with a big price.
Speaker 2: I just heard that Erica did write a book. It's number one New York Times bestseller. I'm not sure it was prior to her divorce, So since she already has that experience it was in twenty eighteen, I think that she should write one what has happened since?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Write the truth. It's right, the truth, because it's write the real truth book. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Erica's mom is so stinking cute. She's a cute and I love that she arrived and she's looking at the house and she's trying, you know, like a mom does.
Speaker 2: I can see a seam there in the Hollywood Palm wallpaper.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't have a mom like that. My mom is so different. She never said brush your hair, lose weight to anything, just be yourself.
Speaker 3: That's my mom. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom's kind of like that too. My mom like she's never been one like, you know, fix your hair, or that outfit doesn't look good or all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that mom.
Speaker 4: I used to wish I had that mom that said, let's go get our nails done together, or you should you should?
Speaker 3: You look at you look like shit? Today?
Speaker 4: I wish I had that. Yeah, my mom was never you're fat, go lose weight. That's the mom I wanted, right right.
Speaker 2: My mom is like if I tell her something's wrong, she's like, who is this person? I'll fuck them up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the same thing. Like that's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Like my mother's like fuck them not Yeah, exactly. My mom's tough about wallpaper. She didn't care if we had cheets on our bed. She didn't care. And you know, there's something to be said about moms like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm kind of in them. I'm kind of in the middle. Like you know, it's like I'm in the middle. I'm in the middle. I'm like, well, you know what, I don't think that haircut looks not great, but if you like it.
Speaker 3: You know, I say it whether you want to hear it or not. But then I back off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's kind of how I am too. So then next Torit and Garcel go to dinner. Garcel brings up photos of Kyle backstage at Morgan Wade's concert. Of course she did. She thinks it is great.
Speaker 4: Uh, Garcel did this. She brought Upwarcel. Barcel's got to do something this year.
Speaker 2: So she it is Kyle's way of getting back at MO which Kyle and Morgan they go to their She goes to her concerts all the time and post about them. So I don't think it was something like she purposely did. And I don't think she's the one that took the picture either. So I just feel like Garcel loves to poke at Kyle.
Speaker 4: Subtly. She'll like throws some things. Because you know, you don't see a lot of garceal.
Speaker 3: Does she date?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that we've ever seen her on a date or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know she works a lot. I know that she's like a producer and.
Speaker 4: She's a very very accomplished woman.
Speaker 2: But I was just, yeah, no anything seen one. I haven't seen one. But this whole lunch with Doriy and Garcel seems a little forced to me. It's like, oh, no, they don't like each other. It's like, I've never liked each other. She qulled her.
Speaker 3: Privileged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think it's one of those things where they got along in one scene, so they're like, hey, you guys should go to lot. Yeah, And it was just a very awkward.
Speaker 3: You have to like try to.
Speaker 4: Make relationships with people, right, that's what you're going to be together.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 4: You can't just like just not get close like I've never I've in six years. I went to lunch with Jackie Goldshneiner once. Oh really, yeah, so I never had a moment with her. I didn't talk to her unless we were fighting. I didn't know much about her. We didn't have conversations, you know. But I think that everybody should make some type of attempt to be in a relationship with each person on the cast. I really do, because you never really know what can happen and that that that brings like diversity and different friendship. But some people for seventeen years, thank you, thank you very much for saying that. But sometimes just two people just don't mix and no chemistry, no chemistry, and you can't put them together and like be like, oh this isn't awkward.
Speaker 3: No you can't. But it can't be forced.
Speaker 4: There's nothing that the two of them can well ever, like yeah, don't push it, Like, don't push it. Yeah, you's had your lunch. I don't want to see it fake friendship. I don't want to You just don't don't really like each other, and that's it. Right right like her either.
Speaker 2: So Garcel asked Duri what her beef is with Sudden. Duri says, it feels like Garcel has rose tinted glasses when it comes to Sudden. Duri think Garcells should have spoken up against Sutton's wallet comment at the table. In the moment, Garcela agrees, I mean, come on, Duri, Sudden is putting on this big event. Like I liked your little poet. I mean, it was a little rude, but that was very housewife the other and I like that when that comes out of Sutton.
Speaker 4: You know in every scene that I've seen, tell me if I'm wrong, camera Dorrit starts it, Dorrie, Yeah, her, Dorri wasn't sitting down for three seconds and said.
Speaker 2: Starts poking at her.
Speaker 4: Are you ordering water? Because of the last comment I said to you at the last party. You know what, there you go well for doing that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly was insane. Like Sutton's wallet comment was out of line, Yes it was, but let's not pretend.
Speaker 4: Because he didn't even fit in the conversation. But it was a beadline.
Speaker 3: It was a deadline.
Speaker 2: But don't pretend to reit hasn't been poking at everybody too, So it's like.
Speaker 4: Poking at Sutton from like three seconds in every scene.
Speaker 2: I know, but then I don't understand why expects for a Cell to stand up for her against Sutton. Doesn't make any sense to me at all. It's like, you guys don't have the best relationship, Like, come.
Speaker 3: On, would she stick up for Garcel? Ever?
Speaker 2: Would Sutton stick up for Garcel?
Speaker 3: I would do?
Speaker 4: Because wait, so you think did Dori said to her? Because they missed this, Doria, why does do Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why does Dorry expect Garcel to stand up for her? They don't get along. I mean even Dorit at the end of the lunch was like, we can have light, nice lunches, but we're never actually going to be close friends.
Speaker 3: She made it very clear. She made it very clear. So why why does Dory.
Speaker 4: Come up Dorit? Just I told you she's in an awkward time. The thing she's saying just doesn't land right, except for when she picks on Sutton, and it's just like she she comes out with some stuff. It's just not I think she's I hope she doesn't have a nervous breakdown because her life's about to get real fucking hard. With this, he is not playing. She's gonna need all the friends and help she can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I haven't heard anything about them, like moving forward with her divorce or anything. I'm wonderful here about.
Speaker 4: Last saw him, he was making it very clear with his new outfit on and his new cut and his new cologne, like everybody does when they meet a new.
Speaker 2: Girl, weight loss everything.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised he didn't grow a go tea. That was like back.
Speaker 2: If he grew a little landing strip.
Speaker 3: The goat Sea was like the clinch.
Speaker 4: You're like, if you thought your husband was screwing around, he comes home to go to your like it's it's done.
Speaker 2: There were pictures of Dereete and p K and the kids at Disneyland recently, so that they're getting along well enough to take the kids Disneyland.
Speaker 4: That means gods nothing dick an Italian, that means dick and a big fat zero. That's what that fucking means to me. He was probably worried about he maybe went to Disneyland because you know, sometimes they get involved with someone and then they start to see, oh fuck, this isn't really working out, This isn't what I thought, and then they try to run home for three minutes, and then the girl gets jealous because he's on vacation with his family.
Speaker 2: And you sound like you've gone through this.
Speaker 4: She text him and says, I love you, I want you back, Harry up home, and then the vacation's over.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well, something horrible happened in this episode. We did not get to see Reba Sutton's mom because there was no The flights were canceled coming in for some I don't know, technical difficulty, so sure I know, but she didn't get to come and enjoy Sutton's you know, success, and you know she's good teach.
Speaker 4: It was for that though, camera at least she didn't make it because of technical difficulties and not because.
Speaker 3: Well they're playing to say I love you.
Speaker 2: But I want to have a question. Where was Sutton's big wallet then when she could have ordered a private jet, private plane now right, No, I'm just wondering I would have listened.
Speaker 4: I thought I was going to meet a dinner with Frankie's girlfriend's parents that I already met fifty times, and I was running through the airport because my plane was delayed to get on another flight and I literally did a slide.
Speaker 3: Onto the plane.
Speaker 4: I alma, I would I was looking into private to me people I already met.
Speaker 2: Like when you want to be.
Speaker 4: Somewhere so bad, you make it happen live.
Speaker 2: Again, Georgia.
Speaker 4: So what would have been like fifteen twenty thousand. That's that's her pocket, her big wallet, pocket chains, that's in the zipper part.
Speaker 2: That's in her zipper exactly. She keeps that in her brazier.
Speaker 3: You know she she's got that in her oderpants draw.
Speaker 2: Kyle arrives at sentence party and does not want to talk to the press. I don't blame her because you know what they're going to ask her. They're going to ask her about Mauricio and the girl in the airpot. And it's like, you know what, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I girl the naked twenty five year old at the airport.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, nobody wants to talk about that. Kathy gets up during the fashion show. She asks he and backstage if she needs to read to narrate to the show. Sutton says, you don't commemorates.
Speaker 3: Like, where's she coming up with this on her own?
Speaker 2: Kathy, Kathy, Kathy, I've had many conversations with Kathy because we sat at the same table. Remember we were in New York, Yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no.
Speaker 4: There was some good conversations going on. Jenn Fussen was at the table also, m hmm.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, I don't even know if I want to repeat. I think she just kind of beats her own drum. And I think she's amazing reality TV. I think some people are like, oh, is this a shtick? Is she's just saying this and doing this. I think it's her.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, Tamra.
Speaker 4: She's not in the moment, like Kathy's sitting here and her head is everywhere else.
Speaker 3: I feel like I watched The.
Speaker 2: Hill in the Paris Paris and love is what you saw isis?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw one episode of that and she lost.
Speaker 4: One of her dogs and she has the doggy house, and then they were moving and she was going through ivy aps. She was talking to her mom about it, and her mom was putting on her lip gloss and looking for her other purse, her five hundred thousand dollars per right. But yeah, so Kathy comes in and out, God bless her.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's like, I think she's kind of just in her own little world and then are chatting. I mean when she walked out and almost like I mean that model walking out. I mean, she was very sweet. She's just like, whoa, Okay.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. Like we've said a couple of minutes ago, she doesn't have to give a fuck.
Speaker 2: She gives zero fucks.
Speaker 4: She she hasn't had to give a fuck since probably in forty years. Yeah, every day she wakes up and she's like, I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go collect some chairs.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy six was the last time she gave a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a.
Speaker 4: Fucking long time ago, forty eight years ago. So I was just going to say, listen, Kathy, all the power to you. You are my spirit animal. To sleep about a damn fucking thing.
Speaker 2: With her, the balls of her, to say, hey, why don't you have to read narrate your fashion show. It's like she just says, oblivious.
Speaker 4: I think it's bold. Don't ever love you know, she's so good. Don't ever come back to planet Earth. We fucking love you.
Speaker 2: I love her, But Sudden says, the woman seem authentic towards her, and it feels great.
Speaker 3: She said, yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: She felt love. She says they have inspired her and she is grateful to call them her friends, even to read.
Speaker 4: Doors see and there we have. We have resolution. She was asked to come to the show.
Speaker 3: Ye, she.
Speaker 4: Was humbled by it. And now we can have a nice cast trip.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly now. When Erica said I don't think Sutton will win a CFD a new designer, but I applaud her on her new line.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't even know what CFDA is. I don't know either, but I'm sure Erica knows and Erica everything. I'm sure it fits into where it was supposed to be. And Erica is amazing.
Speaker 3: She's she's been through it.
Speaker 4: And so that was thede which she survived and not becomes smart.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know. Oh, so that was it for Beverly Hills. Stay tuned because we are going to recap The Real Housewives of Atlanta premier and uh oh.
Speaker 3: I have a lot to say.
Speaker 2: It's a doozy. So well, we'll be back for Atlanta. Bye, guys,