Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: An update from yesterday's show.
Speaker 3: I finally talked to Arkansas Keith yesterday because I texted.
Speaker 1: Him during the show and then we tried to call him. I couldn't get him.
Speaker 3: I haven't texted him. I said, can you answer for radio? Are you around? That was like eight am at four to sixteen pm. He hit me back, no reception. Goose hunt makes sense with four dead goose. You got four gee goose geese geese, but individual gooses. Yeah, but geese, but if you kill them individually, one regardless.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm not hunting today.
Speaker 3: He said Mountain Pine at Dirk's Friday Night though, I said that Arkansas went against Poeen, which is what we're talking about, because the original one was we're back to eleven man football where I'm from.
Speaker 1: We were when I played there, but the school was lost.
Speaker 3: Folks all closed, and he said halftime poe in twelve Mountain Pine zero poe and is where Justin Moore went to school. They used to not have football, then I had basketball, And so I said at Arkansas went against Poem He's and Nati.
Speaker 1: You looked it up.
Speaker 4: I did I know the final score?
Speaker 1: Do you know why it's a final score?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh no, they never went back to the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lightning halftime, so Poe ended up winning the game twelve zero at halftime. I never scored and Poe never scored again either. That's because they never played again.
Speaker 4: Question, why do you call it Poeen when it's p o y e n.
Speaker 1: That's the name of it.
Speaker 4: P O y e n is poem.
Speaker 1: There are what.
Speaker 3: You call it Lebanon here? What do you call it Lebanon here where we live Lebon? What do you call it Lebanon Lebanon when it's Lebanon obviously in other places.
Speaker 5: But those are still the letters are still kind of you know, they say it's same, right like in is the why?
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: And if I were, if I, yeah, if I were just to see the word, I would think it was poy In, but it isn't.
Speaker 1: But the town's poem.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I just thought because I tried to Google it and it was eitherd p o w N or even p O e n. But that's the why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Poeen, I guess, And that's yeah, that's just the name of it. I never really thought about it being poem.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 3: Keith answers, Hello, Hey, you're on, so don't say anything bad, okay. Eddie was asking why Poean has pronounced Poeen whenever it's spelled p o y e in, or if I just have an accent and it is pronounced poi in.
Speaker 6: It's Poland and you got an accent. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a name. No, he said both. He said, I have an accent and it's called Poeen. It's called Poean, right, but it's.
Speaker 4: Got a why.
Speaker 6: But I feel like he not hear.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing Arkansas keep saying he's not saying Poian.
Speaker 6: It might be something in the Indian name.
Speaker 7: I don't know if there's the Indians, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, and you know the Arkansas in ar Kansas. The pronunciation is based on the original French pronunciation, which was influenced by the Native American tribal names, which when you mean they're Poland Indians, like, there's a heavy American Indian culture point there, because Oklahoma is full that was a full Native America before State Park. So, but it is Poe And I never thought that it's pronounced Poian because it's always been poem.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when did.
Speaker 3: They get football? To me, they only have had basketball as far, you know, whenever I was there. Now they have football team.
Speaker 6: Right or the schools growing a little bit?
Speaker 7: And I was going to ask you did did they play Derek's back when you played?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't play Derek. We didn't play Dirks.
Speaker 3: The only thing about Dirk's that we played them in baseball, but they just had the other Warehouser or the mill, the other Dirk's mill.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing. Yeah, But now Dirks has a football team.
Speaker 4: Is that Dirk's or Derek.
Speaker 7: Well, they've always had a football team. I don't guess they were in our conference back in those days.
Speaker 6: But we play them now like.
Speaker 4: Two different things.
Speaker 1: It is Dirk's.
Speaker 3: The town is spelled as in Dirk s Bentley. Really right, how do you spell Dirk Keith? How do you spelled Dirk's d I.
Speaker 6: E R K is?
Speaker 8: That's mean what Dork's Mintley's.
Speaker 6: Name is German name?
Speaker 4: Okay, but Keith says Derek's no.
Speaker 9: Keith says, Dirk's said the name of the town Keith, Derek's you do a little bit, say Derek's Dirk, Dirk, I do, Dirk.
Speaker 2: Does.
Speaker 1: How do you say the country artist Dirksant? How do you say the country artist?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Last name Bentley? First name? That's like that Derek Manley?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 6: What what many?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his first name?
Speaker 8: Derek?
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: That's how he pronounced it.
Speaker 3: So I was telling Eddie about you may have sent Eddie the pictures of all the goose and the geese.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go? Where'd you go goose hunting?
Speaker 7: Uh? That happened on light wash till It's pretty awesome. Huh as a one man show.
Speaker 1: Define one man show. You're a boy yourself. Hum on the water.
Speaker 7: Uh, well and marshy stuff, you know, like ankle deep water.
Speaker 1: They don't like deep water like waiters.
Speaker 6: You got to have a boat to get there. But it's like the back in.
Speaker 1: The marsh like waiter water.
Speaker 6: Uh no, hot boot water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't wear.
Speaker 3: I've been in total neit waiders. I don't care if it's up to my ankles, I don't want. I don't want to get wet. I don't want to do not do not like. How's everything going, by the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything's going great.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm excited about this eleven man football.
Speaker 1: Who's the coach?
Speaker 7: We didn't we didn't make much for show on Friday night of course a lot and to shut everything down to.
Speaker 1: So who's the coach?
Speaker 7: I don't even know. He was a new guy, but BEJ was trying to introduce me to him. I never got to meet him.
Speaker 3: Uh this far, should I come out and showing a few things?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, I almoys used to football for two days.
Speaker 6: I don't even have two days anymore.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I thought I was gonna tell you to ask you about the two to day thing.
Speaker 6: Did you guys had two days, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We had three a days three.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We would do it to to day in the day and then come back in the evening. But that was when there were no rules.
Speaker 4: Needs to hit us good.
Speaker 7: I think things have changed a lot because they're not you know, I was up there and practicing then' even.
Speaker 1: But they wouldn't even give us water though, Like back in the day, that was like a tree that was like a tree.
Speaker 7: I don't think you've been too rough on the players now that I don't mean, I don't know. It just looks like it's a different he atmosphere, you know, than what it used to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 1: In general, that's life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Anything else going anything else going on? Fine or cool? Or are you hunting every day? Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll start hunting, you know, till seeds coming in, doo seeds coming in. I won't miss a day of teal season. It starts on the fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Let me ask, let me ask my show. If I know a till, let me you get anybody want to guess what a till is?
Speaker 4: Tail?
Speaker 3: I don't want to give too much away the fun game we're playing. Will you again, say what seasons coming up?
Speaker 1: Tell? Season? Was white? A tell? Amy says a bird? Would you like you more specific?
Speaker 4: Anything at all?
Speaker 1: It's the bird, regular bird.
Speaker 4: Teal bird?
Speaker 3: Okay, Amy says, a bird that flies. How would you describe a teal?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: It's a waterfowl, a water bird or small nooks. Oh, cute.
Speaker 6: Tale, look it up. They're awesome.
Speaker 1: He's like, they're awesome. I'm gonna shoot it the.
Speaker 6: First birds to come down.
Speaker 8: And then why do you eat them?
Speaker 1: Can you hear her? She asked, if you eat them?
Speaker 7: I don't, but I know a lot of people that do. They're they're dark met I don't like dark meat.
Speaker 1: I don't like dark meat either.
Speaker 4: That's rude, ask Drew Short.
Speaker 6: He says, the rebind the sky. He loves them.
Speaker 3: Then the sky like Nora, they were the sky they make they make fun of me around here from my actually says.
Speaker 7: It all the time.
Speaker 6: Well you know that's the kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay about the modern morals. Hey do you know about the Mountain Pine Fishing Team?
Speaker 6: The fishing team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so I was telling the show I'm gonna sponsoring them this year because I took him out.
Speaker 6: I was the captain last year, fishing twice like he like, was.
Speaker 4: He the captain of a high school anyone in high school?
Speaker 1: And he wants to know how your captain of a high school team?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: The yeah that the yeah that has uh had the kids.
Speaker 6: He had to work out town. So I took him while he.
Speaker 1: He means like coke got it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like another member.
Speaker 1: He's not acting like seventeen yeah, yeah, yeah, so when you.
Speaker 7: Take them out, you take them out and you supervise them while they fish, you know, so they don't do anything wrong or cheething like that.
Speaker 3: Have anything in the well already when you get there, right, yea putting weight on all the rules.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So I got.
Speaker 3: So the school doesn't sponsor the fishing team, so I hit him up and told him how to sponsor the team that's coming up here.
Speaker 6: Cool, very nice.
Speaker 1: What's a jersey they wear? I don't know about the jerseys.
Speaker 6: Well, they were just wearing shirts when I went. That was a year before last.
Speaker 1: Same shirts though, Like I had the same shirt on.
Speaker 7: No, they didn't have any They're trying to get nicer shirts, you know, for.
Speaker 6: For wear, the shirts, you.
Speaker 7: Know, for being out in the sunshine. But those are just T shirts they were wearing.
Speaker 1: Oh you need like the sp shirts like I like that. Also, Yes, yes, Bobby, hook them up. They need to get I've alread hood them. I've already read my check. So they're hooked. They're being hooked. I don't know if they're using before they get up whatever they want. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just some kind of reflective clothing like the pros were it keeps keeps the son off of you.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that's what it is.
Speaker 1: What are you doing the rest of the day today?
Speaker 7: Right now, I'm going up to get Beja a pass for the football. Uh, and then I'm going to go do some fishing here at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: So I was talking to them about when we'd be at school when we see the trout truck drive by and everybody chase trout truck and you, And then I was telling them about trout stamps.
Speaker 1: Do you still have to get stamped?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: How many free?
Speaker 7: Now I don't because I'm retired, you know, sixty five and older. You get trout stamp and you get your state duck stamped free, and.
Speaker 6: You're hint license free. But you have to buy a trout stamp and a duck stamp.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a stamp, but it's for multiple butever, you can't only catch so many trout?
Speaker 6: Yeah, five trails all you're allowed.
Speaker 3: And Amy thought it was more like a ticket to get to the lake, like you buy a stamp and they let you in.
Speaker 7: No, you know you can you can catch actually catch a trout, but you have to release it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trout.
Speaker 6: You have to have a troil stamp, like if.
Speaker 1: You have like a fishing passport, it's like.
Speaker 7: A fishing they let you in, you got you know, well yeah no, that that's fort launching, you know, like both you have to see I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 6: Good on that too.
Speaker 7: But if you don't have, If you don't have, you're you're sixty five and over thing.
Speaker 6: You have to buy a pass that you really pass.
Speaker 7: It allows you to launch your boat a lot of areas, not the game and fish rounds, but the corp of Engineers are you pay five dollars to launch.
Speaker 3: Your boat every single time, which catches up when you launch that boat a lot they're being that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's entered by the annual pass. Most people do.
Speaker 3: That's like going to Magic Springs or sorry, our version of Disney World awesome, same thing. Yeah, it's this season past all right, decided checking in. Sorry I couldn't get you yesterday. Just falling up. Well I was, I was up one man show, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm calming down the Yeah, that was an awesome hunt. I got you know of these days up to you about it? I fired four shots and killed four geese.
Speaker 6: That's for you. Five is your limit?
Speaker 1: Five shots for the record.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really own my gun. Yes, she's so, I'm not. I'm not going to go any farther than that. Yeah, one gun, don't talk about killing?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 7: My Banilli shotgun?
Speaker 4: Why do you say it like that?
Speaker 6: Twenty four year old banilly? How do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Eddie asked why you said it like that? Will you tell him more about a Bonelli?
Speaker 7: I just think it's the best shot guns. And like I said, that was twenty four years old.
Speaker 6: What names Nelly? Nelly?
Speaker 7: But Nelly gotta have your gun name When it does as good like that one, does you have to payment?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, uh, have a good trip out there today, and I talk to you soon. I'll send you some pictures some strappers. I know you will, all right, take care man.
Speaker 6: Good talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Football game Friday.
Speaker 3: Night, yeah always yeah, but this time update the end of it? You sent halftime, Then you never sent the end of score.
Speaker 6: Well half that was it, but you didn't say that.
Speaker 1: All you said was at the half it's twelve zero poem.
Speaker 3: And then I was talking to the show about it, and I was like I never got an end score.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well they canceled it at halftime cause it was a lot and.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's why you sent the text going.
Speaker 3: By the way the game was canceled, it's over twelve zeros a minle score.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's kind of high.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll see you mane.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's do a mid roll here. All right, we're here with Reedy Arberry. So this is the post show that's going up today.
Speaker 8: Cool, this is me and you little interview. All right, I love it. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: You did not know where we're going to do this, not at all.
Speaker 8: I just use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: And here we are.
Speaker 3: We we just finished a Bobby cast with Carter Faith and just an introduction on who Reid is. Read is like all digital all the time, like he does photos for me edits shoots themand but no, I'm we're gonna gloss over that quick. But he also sings a couple of the songs that are now a part of the show. And so we just finished the Bobby has a Carter Faith and our move is because you're just.
Speaker 1: Tall and warm. Are you staying to work?
Speaker 8: Out by the way. Yeah, okay, I'll be here.
Speaker 3: So Reads very tall and warm, and after we're done, it's like, all right, great to see you.
Speaker 1: And I know Carter, so this she was easy.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I don't know that and I'm just like, okay, time to go, and Read goes all right, I'll walk you guys out. We have we have it's down now. Used to be Mike who had to do that. Yeah, because it was just me and Mike.
Speaker 8: I love doing it.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, well that makes sense because you're like a really nice guy. You're like, so Read's like, all right, doesn't matter who it is. He's the one that walks him back out through the property back at the gate, and it's just kind of the move.
Speaker 8: How long we've been together, uh, since August of twenty one, so what really? Yeah, m three years?
Speaker 1: How did we meet? How did you get this job?
Speaker 8: So my fiance's cousin actually saw that you tweeted that you were looking for somebody to do digital stuff and I don't really just twitter that much for some reason, but she sent that to Maddie and then Maddie sent that to me, and I was like, this is perfectly if.
Speaker 1: You were living here already.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, I was already living here. I was doing a bunch of just freelance jobs, you know that sort of thing. What kind of freelance jobs, particularly weddings. They paid the best shooting wedding wedding videography. What did that mean?
Speaker 3: My guess it would be a nightmare. Not that it's just a bad job to do, but I was think they would be so specific in particular, and like there are people that are getting married, their minds are spinning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's tough. Like I could never do the photo side of it.
Speaker 1: Oh shoots that shot video, just video.
Speaker 8: I would never do photo because then it's like, oh, you didn't get Nana in the photo. And then and then it's like, oh god, well.
Speaker 1: You have to get Nana. Though, if you don't get Nana, that's a bad one.
Speaker 8: I know, if you forget something like that. No, So as a videographer, it's a lot easier because I can just kind of follow the lead of the photographer because they'll gather the troops and stuff like that. And I'm not really good with like being demanding of like I need you right here with this photo, and so I need to get better at that, but primarily just wedding videography.
Speaker 1: So you were doing that for the most part. Why'd you ever move to town in Nashville?
Speaker 8: Uh? So, I went to school at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, and I had a buddy there that played guitar and did a bunch of music stuff like that, and he introduced me to a guy who did video production stuff named Joey Brodnax who lived in Nashville. And at the time I was I was actually doing a lot of music, playing and singing and I put out some songs.
Speaker 1: What do you mean doing a lot of music?
Speaker 8: Were you like I was producing my own stuff and I was just like I was making music and putting music out and doing.
Speaker 1: Playing bars and stuff. Though.
Speaker 8: No, no, no clubs now, no clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just Internet, just Internet?
Speaker 8: Got it solely Internet. Did you ever go viral? No? I had on YouTube. I had like several videos that had like fifty to one hundred thousand years. That's pretty good, but not like crazy.
Speaker 1: Never one where you wake up the next day it's three million.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I bet you though, if you were doing it at a consistent level. Now because of how social media works and the algorithm, and if you're really good, eventually I bet you now you would have a few viral videos.
Speaker 1: It also means less now.
Speaker 3: To go viral, because the more goes viral. But I bet you now you would definitely.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: But also it means less you missed that.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess sometimes like crap, I do a go viral and I'm like this, this sucked.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that went viral.
Speaker 3: H So you're in talent and did you move to town with the idea possibly of doing music.
Speaker 1: It just so turns out you had somebody to hear that new video stuff.
Speaker 8: Possibly because I met a producer named jakiir King and I really loved his stuff. He produced James Bay like Let It Go, He did Kings of Leon, all those guys, and I messaged him and asked him if he ever did like internships, because also I didn't know if I wanted to do like audio engineering. I didn't know if I wanted to do video producing or photography or audio engineering or just make music.
Speaker 1: But you lived here. Oh yes, you're just figuring it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just trying to figure it out, and so I started doing video production for that producer, and so I moved here, started doing that, and then moved into the wedding stuff and then really fell in love with like the video side and editing and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: How long were you doing that before I met you? Or note before I even got the email from you?
Speaker 8: Just a year?
Speaker 4: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How long were you? Were you in town for only a year?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Well yeah, I got in uh January of twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So I get like ten thousand emails. I mean probably around like nine seven hundred's sane. And so it's one of those where I if I have to go, if I read every one of them, I'm never going to make a decision cause it contained me two months to just read them all.
Speaker 1: So we split it out, I think, Mike, did you have some of them?
Speaker 4: Maybe not?
Speaker 1: Maybe not this one.
Speaker 3: This one and other jobs, Mike, we divide and conquer, right, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, emails?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it would be like I forget like maybe Morgan me like four of us, and our job was just to delete anything that we were for sure was riff raff, and so we just lead.
Speaker 1: We went for like nine thousand, like two thousand.
Speaker 3: And then we split it again, and so we got to like a couple hundred and so then I started to go through them, and I guess you. I was like, hey, this guy's in't maybe not even interesting, like this guy's not terrible.
Speaker 1: I had a resume.
Speaker 8: Love it?
Speaker 1: So did I mess Did I email you and say let's meet? Did Morgan like, how'd that happen?
Speaker 8: Summer?
Speaker 3: Did my old assistant she also was one of the the yeah ors.
Speaker 8: I didn't hear anything back for like two weeks, so it had already liked.
Speaker 1: So you sent the email, didn't hear anything back?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: And I actually I sent the email and then I immediately got home and like redid my resume. I hadn't done a resume in forever. I sent the email, and then like at like five o'clock that night, I was like, you know, something doesn't feel right. I'm gonna go check. And I sent it to the wrong email. So it didn't even did I put up a wrong no, No, I just spelled the name wrong. That tracks yeah, And I was like, oh my yeah, thank god. I went back and looked and so then I sent it and it was like two weeks later, I was in the Jimmy John's parking lot getting me a nice cold with Nana and I get an email from summer and about scheduling a Zoom interview. So I was like, this is freaking incredible, man. So I went home. I called my mama, I called everybody I knew, basically told him that this could happen.
Speaker 3: And I think when I talked to you, I had like seven people maybe and whatever it was. I always tell people how many people I'm talking to. I do interviews. Now, we just hired a Casey. He works for the podcast network, and he was saying the same thing. I was like, Hey, I'm interviewing you. Just so you know, we're talking to eleven people total. My goal is to cut it to this many people on this date and to have an answer by this date because I hate just being left wide open.
Speaker 1: I hate when the people do.
Speaker 8: You were great. You were like you were like, I'm gonna be honest, there's like six other people, but I want to meet you in person anyway, And so that was I was just like, this, this is great.
Speaker 1: Send nudes though, Yeah, yeah, that was that was part.
Speaker 3: So we did a little interview on zoom. Then we met in person.
Speaker 1: Did you just come to the house?
Speaker 8: I went, I came to the studio.
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I meant you in your office for like ten minutes. How'd that go?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: It was great? I mean it was super quick. But you basically were just like what are your goals? Like, you know, like what's you're in goal? With everything? And then you also asked me if I wanted to be an artist, and I was like no. I was like, I would love to like write some songs for people one day, but like, I just I could never do this playing shows.
Speaker 1: Do you know why I asked that?
Speaker 8: Probably because I probably still had some sort of music stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take you out of it. You know why I would ask that question to anybody?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, someone could use you easily.
Speaker 3: Exactly it yeah, right, like I want to go and do this job and hopefully get in and then yeah, yeah, and you did have some music stuff up. But I was like, and that was what I was concerned about. I was like, man, no, obviously, and even Caitlin was like he's an art because we didn't know you.
Speaker 8: I mean, I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: He's like he looks like he's trying to be an artist, and I was like, yeah, but he kind of sucks. That's I was like, it's really not gonna make it. It's not good looking at Yeah, there's really nothing about him that has it factor. So I hired you. It was It wasn't anybody first. It wasn't like a Falter or you're seg hired you. I think you were twelve at the time. I think you're thirteen now look like it. And the reason we're doing all this stuff is and you know this now is that we're back to the artist thing because now we're playing a song on the country top threaty.
Speaker 1: The one thing I was like, I was like, we're never gonna bring me. I don't need an artist.
Speaker 3: That needs you're an artist in your own way, just not music artists, because you're definitely you're freaking awesome at what you do in many ways.
Speaker 1: But now it's like I'm like, you do another song, pre you doing another song.
Speaker 8: I love it because, like man, I just never thought something like this would happen. Like me and me in college and especially high school, when I was just like that's all I was doing is music and stuff like that, I would be crapping my pants knowing that this would happen.
Speaker 1: So do you have Read's theme song? Give the whole one?
Speaker 3: Had a full one everyone we playing on the podcast. Yeah, yeah, okay, just making sure. All right, here's the themes. So the real story behind this is we did a contest a long time ago and we said, hey, anybody send us theme song. We'll pay like five hundred bucks if we use it. And Reid never told us it was him. He just wanted to see if it would make it. It had a fake name on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it did R and D or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like something that and so we liked it.
Speaker 3: But we never our lawyers like you can't do this, So we just never finished the bit. We even said on the show we can't finish the bit, and Read still was like I didn't didn't know it was him.
Speaker 8: See, that's the same that goes back to the same thing as like I didn't want anybody to feel like like I didn't want people to think that I'm trying to use you for the music thing, or like I didn't want you to feel like you had to showcase it just because it was me, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not only that I'd have been like, not only my not showcasing it, but you can't work here anymore.
Speaker 1: But I remember we all really liked it, and we did not know it as you do. You remember us talking about it? What did we say?
Speaker 8: I know, I remember Scuba talking about it was like a very like uh best still kind of if.
Speaker 3: To me, it felt like George ezra bit, Yeah that's what it was. Yeah, Georgia ezra Is, And so read said, this is the full version. The original one was the one that you hear on the podcast now, but this is the full one that he just did with the second verse.
Speaker 2: Here we go enjoy, wake up, wake m in the mall and.
Speaker 6: You turned already on and the Dodgers.
Speaker 8: And lunchbox Morgan cho school to Steve red Ant, trying to put you through the fox.
Speaker 7: He's writing his week's next week, Aboby's.
Speaker 1: On the box.
Speaker 2: So you know what this.
Speaker 1: Is the Bobby Ball, It's a new day.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have a great day.
Speaker 8: Listen to my fans and yeah, what they gotta say? The common part of the show, you know, because as soon as it starts, some you a morning studio any Amy launch pots Morgan through shoot the Steve Man that it's.
Speaker 1: Trying to put you through.
Speaker 8: My day's riding, this week's Next Day. The probably is on the mic, so you know what this is.
Speaker 7: I don't know, is any any lunch spots Morgant true see man, how it's.
Speaker 8: Trying to put you through five He's riding this week's nest Man. Nobody is on the fox, so you know what this is.
Speaker 3: Hobby Ball crushed it and the show I forgot that that was at the end.
Speaker 1: And it's also fun whatever erber stream.
Speaker 3: I heard Apple Spotify just search for reed Yarberry at this which I'll the credits today because I heard myself say Yardberry and that's not his name.
Speaker 1: I know it's not his name.
Speaker 4: I said, Yuard Barry.
Speaker 8: You had to have been reading.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't read, though, uh so check it out read Yardberry. But then I was like, hey, we have to change our mail bag name, and so I hit read up. I was like, will you do like a mail bag song? We'll call it the Anonymous Inbox.
Speaker 1: And here's that.
Speaker 8: It's the Anonymous Sinbox, Anonymous Inbox of the Question to be.
Speaker 6: The well Man.
Speaker 8: Freaking awesome I don't know why I went with the reggae.
Speaker 3: Man, and I did not expect the reggae the first time I heard it, but I was like, wow, it's it's so fun, it's so good. Anyway, read song that originally just played as being featured on the Country Top thirty the National Countdown.
Speaker 8: Show and so crazy.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna be honest with Mike's idea. Mike, it was my Well, he looked at me like, was it no?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I want to get my Michael's like, what if we do reads? And I was like can't we?
Speaker 3: And then I thought, I guess I can do whatever I want my countdown. It's like, but Mike was the one. I would have never thought of it. It wasn't even that I would have been like, no, I never and Michael was like, we.
Speaker 8: Should do the your So what even is the countdown?
Speaker 3: It's every single iHeart station, like two hundred and maybe three hundred stations on the weekend they run the National Countdown. They have to, and so it's going to air in a segment that's like this is the national of the song of the we Pick of the Week runs in a couple of other countries. Too, and so it's played on every station.
Speaker 8: It's going to go like Morgan Wall and then Bobby bonshow themes.
Speaker 3: Literally probably yeah, that's like, I guess I get number twelve.
Speaker 1: There's Morgan Wall in Earnest. Okay, now here's our spotlight artist, Read Arbery.
Speaker 8: That's what we do, say dude.
Speaker 3: So we're playing it on the countdown and that's uh, that's all Mikey. Mikey was like, let's do it. I was like, all right, yeah, I just wanted to talk about that for a second.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 6: This is fretting.
Speaker 1: Incredible, you made it.
Speaker 8: I love you guys. Man. I know I'm gonna go sign a record deal and.
Speaker 1: You can't move it anyway.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's true. Iy, Memphis, I can.
Speaker 1: Uh, we don't know, Blues, you literally don't know. You're gonna have to Memphis. I got a good feeling, okay, but that's okay. You don't know for sure, that's true.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 1: All right, Read.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being on the Post Show today, of course, man, thank you for having me, and hey.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time. Everybody, al alright, VI over Blody