Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Covino and Rich Podcast. Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to the four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for Coveno Rich at Foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app like searching FSR. All right, we have an action packed hour for you. Hell yeah, we're giving away prizes, We're playing games. We got weekend hobnobbing at the end of the show. That's what you need to watch in the world of sports and entertainment, aside from Happy Gilmore. Because we already established I was saying, get over here. It's all in the h it's all in the hips. If you're not watching Happy Gilmore, you're kind of lame. We already said that, so again Coveno and Rich broadcasting live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio. Hey, a lot to get to this hour. We're gonna play Chipotle Worker or WNBA player, and of course we can and hobnobbin and a bunch more. Let's do this CNR on FSR we'd be rocking out and I'll be honest, it's it's a weekend when we need that Happy Gilmore Movie. I said at the beginning of the show, we need it after a week of losing multiple legends from our childhood, So sad crappy week. Malcolm Jamal Warner, theo Huxtable, Jamin number one, Jammin number one, theo Huxtable passed away fifty four, so sad costa rica. Then you wish it was no And then but then Ozzy Osbourne, You're like, what that shook us to the core because we just saw him perform, but wouldn't iconic send off right said goodbye, performed one last time, raised all that money, But seventy six years old Ozzy Osbourne, who changed rock forever, passed away. And then Hulkster, Hulk Hogan what we heard rumors, but Jimmy Hart squashed him, said he was all right. Apparently not super sad because much like rock wouldn't be what it is today without Ozzie, wrestling wouldn't be anywhere near what it is without the Hulkster. And of course people have mixed emotions about that, but you can't take away his impact brother on wrestling and your childhood. And then Chuck manngeone. For a lot of people, I get it, you're like, who's that? But for a lot of people like me, every time you got in your mom's car growing up, you heard that song playing all the time. It was one of the only instrumentals that I knew and loved and that crushed over into the mainstream. That feels so good song was so popular when we were kids. But if you're a jazz guy, he's a jazz legend eighty four years old. So they say it happens in threes. It happened in fours, and let's just hope it ends there. Yeah, it's the jam feel so good, feel so bad.
Speaker 2: He was like a guest star on King of the Hill, too, was he. I didn't necessarily random.
Speaker 1: This might be my favorite like instrumental jazzy song of all time. Everybody knows when it kicks in. It's like the most popular elevator song of all time. I'm inside Albertson's right. Yeah, So what a weird week, man. I know what I thought about when, as you you predicted last time, I went down a little bit of a the whole Cogan rabbit hole on social media, watching videos so many moments and and and you know what starts to hit you is you start connecting all those memories, like oh yeah, I watched it with this guy, and like when Ozzy, when the Ozzy thing happened, I was just shocked. But later on I realized how many memories I have connected to him, the oz fests that I worked at and went to, and and all the friends and songs that I connect to those memories, you know what I mean. I thought about so sad. How when you really think of our childhood, we we oh that a lot of these wrestling legends have passed away. They lived the rough life back then. If you are a wrestler back then, the wear and tear on the body, the drugs, the alcohol, there were so many reasons why. It almost is like eighty percent of them have died. Who you know, Unfortunately, it's because well, let's just say the world didn't know better, but we've learned because steroids and the wear and tear they put their bodies through really take a toll, especially later. And I'm not even talking about some of your personal favorites like Ravishing, Rick Rude and mister Perfect. If you start at WrestleMania one and you look at who headlined all the WrestleManias, you could get all the way up to I believe WrestleMania seven before you still find someone that's alive, right, WrestleMania one, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Hulk, Hogan, Number two, King Kong, Bundy, Andre the Giant, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, and then all the announcers Bobby the Brain Heenen, Gorilla, Monsoon, Me and Jean Howard Finkel. Well, it is almost more tricky to find any of these guys that's still alive. Hogan was the guy that suld of hung on, hold on. Probably the Brain Heenan is alive, isn't he? He just has no I'm pretty sure Bobby Heenan passed away. Dude, really? Oh yeah, he died. I'm sorry, yeah, twenty seventeen. I knew he was sick.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Because I remember he was all thin and yeah, but I thought for some reason he may have still been alive. But yeah, he died in twenty seventeen. I remember that he had those health issues. I remember seeing him and thinking, Wow, just said he didn't die from that neck injury back in the eighties where he worthy. I mean, you would think did he not wear a good deductible Diffidty had brain wear that neck brace. What was it better him with the neck brace or cowboy Bob Orton with the permanent cast on his arm. It's so sad, it really is. It's it's really sad when you think about how life caught up to all of the wrestlers we all admired growing up. That's really what it comes down to. It all caught up with them. Now. There was a there's a story that Danny g hit us up with before the show, and it had to do with the Kansas City Chiefs. And sometimes I know Danny just Loft likes to bring up to Chiefs because he hates them. Raiders. Guy, I get it. AFC. West, I'd hate him too if I were you, I hate him. I'm a Niners fan. We lost him twice in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you respect him.
Speaker 1: But and contrary to uh online you know social media rumors today, Travis Kelcey and Taylor Shift are not engaged. She was just wearing his Super Bowl rings apparently. But there is a speculation that this year the Chiefs are going to be on a revenge tour. That's what Tyron Matthew was saying to I believe Kay Adams, right, our old pal. We had a TV show back in New York on SNY Covino and Rich We do it live, and we'd have kay Adams.
Speaker 3: On all the time.
Speaker 1: It was our fantasy sports experts a long time ago, by the way, So he's killing me. You know, you think these six stories happen overnight, but she's been doing it a real long time. So we'd have her on our show as the NFL expert. She's talking to Tyer Matthew. He's saying that it's not sitting well with him that they lost. They're on a revenge tour, and then the speculation is a revenge tour. You guys had what five super Bowl appearances? Revenge tour. You've been in five of the last six super Bowls, five of the last six. Revenge But yeah, but I do understand that because I think they had a chance to do a three peat. They had a chance to do something no one's done, and then they they fell short. You don't think that sits with them in a bad way where they want that revenge. I think that's what you want from a team, to never lose that hunger, that fire, and you got to find whatever it is to motivate you. And if that's what it is, then good for them. If you've won multiple Super Bowls in the last handful of years, revenge, well that's yeah, that's the fact. Long words, you know, who would know who should be on a revenge tour? Forty nine ers. My forty nine ers got close so many times last year, they were injured. They're just on the on a tour. What are they trying to revenge the fact that the forty nine ers were close NFC Championship, Super Bowl loss, NFC Championship, Super Bowl loss, big game losses, and then last year the wheels fall off with injuries. They don't even make the playoffs. If there's a team that's on a revenge tour that people are downplaying the goal, their windows closed. The forty nine ers are a type of team that would be on a think if you vene Super Bowl, then yeah, I think it's safe to I understand what they're saying. I think they we had such high expectations. They didn't play like the Chiefs last year. Remember that. I remember Kelsey was barely playing. They didn't seek revenge against their bad offense. Yeah, year, I think they they're maybe it's like they're trying to redeem themselves. But wouldn't that be a synonym for revenge redemption tour? Redemption tour? Is that not the same thing? No, that's not the same alright, So then you know what, maybe a more appropriate thing would be a redemption Maybe he meant to say.
Speaker 2: That, well, like a revenge is like you're getting back in all the all the people in the league that like beat you by a field goal or like you know, but that's not the case. They beat everyone else by a field you redeemed themselves. Say, a redemption tour may have been more appropriate. Demntion a redemption tour because they did play like ass They played like as super Bowl when it mattered most.
Speaker 1: So, if I were to ask you what team in the NFL, because I'll tell you what, it's not the Chiefs, he's on a revenge tour. Who should be on a quote revenge tour. There's a couple that come to mind, and the Chiefs aren't even like close. I'm thinking, because I'm a Niners fan, I feel like they got close so many times that revenge seems like the right word because everyone George Kittle loves it when they're doubting them. Apparently Brock Parties look like a stud and you know Camp the forty nine ers are a team that are like, all right, you think our windows closed. We lost two Super Bowls and two NFC Championship games in the last handful of years. The forty nine ers are a team that could you could say, revenge seeking revenge. What about the Lions, the Lions, who you know, finally went from the bottom bottom feeders to you know, everyone thought that the Lions had their shot last year and then my goodness, out of nowhere came Washington. That would be my answer. I'm glad you brought them up, but they're right on my conscious radar because of quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: As I was going to bring up another team as a quarterbacks, I mean, I would say, Jeorg Guff, you're let poler than I thought.
Speaker 1: No, But they were riding so high for the entire season only to you know, not even not even get there. So I think that would be a great answer.
Speaker 5: Think about a team that was super fired up at the end of the season hoping for some help from some other teams. The Bengals, they lost so many one score games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but also some of that was just their defense was bad. So who are they seeking revenge against their their own team?
Speaker 6: I think the Ravens when you look back at losing in Buffalo in the playoffs, Remember they lost that opener to the Chiefs when isay A likely was out of bound?
Speaker 1: Was it the Mark Andrews drop pass? And that's that's a team. I mean, that's a silly sentiment to even bring up. But because the off season is a lot longer for some teams than others, for sure, I think it sat pretty bad with the Lions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ravens, Goff said, he's still waking up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: Let me give you an analogy. It's like they fell so short at the end. It's like, yo, man, everyone was riding so high on the Lions the entire season. They looked unstoppable, and what jayde Daniels put him in their place? You know what? It's like, I'll give you an exact disagreed and now Jay, in my mind, at least the chief saying like we're on a revenge tour, okay, redemption tour. Maybe Tyron Matthew just used the wrong word and hired Also in.
Speaker 5: All fairness too. That was his thoughts about what the locker room is thinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's he's retired as of now, but I think if you lose, you could seek revenge. It's just the fact that they've won, so the chief saying revenge just seems misplaced. You know what It's like, you know when like a really hot girl puts on a pair of glasses and she's like, I'm such a nerd, and you're like, you're not a nerd, You're a hot chick. Revenge, revenge of what you've been to the super Bowl like every year and you lost, You just lost.
Speaker 6: The opposite is reloading or rebuilding, right, Like the opposite end of it, Like if you're doing a complete tear down, you're rebuilding. If you're just kind of starting over fresh or reloading. And I think that the redeemed team remember the Olympic team in two thousand and eight, Yes, because it wasn't that they bottomed out in two thousand and four, it's just they didn't win gold, so they had to redeem themselves and win in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's only a handful of organizations right that that lived by the fact that if you don't win at all, you lost. Yeah, and I think the Chiefs are in that category. You know, if you play a little redemption song I saw lie redemntion song, a little Bob Marley should be playing, not revenge, not revenga. They're not a system of a down here. Yeah, maybe just a misusage of the words. And again is Tyron Matthew so he, like Danny g said, is just speculating what they're probably feeling. If you ask Patrick Mahomes or Travis kelce I'm sure he's only running it back to redeem himself. So maybe redemption is the answer. Travis Kelcey, you mean a star of Happy gilmoreto Yeah, I mean the the act from some of the viral clips I've seen. Yeah, the actor will. So we'll take your feedback. If there were to be a team that quote needs revenge with forty one days before the NFL kickoff, what team you know is looking for quote revenge? Who needs redemption?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: These are you know, we're just we're we're being nitpicky with words here, but redemption revenge And of course we're gonna play a game to give away a prize coming up. So if you want in on this one, Chipotle worker or w NBA player. This is our way of I was gonna say, I'm trying to introduce you to w NBA players, but let's be honest, it's sort of a snideway of saying, we really don't know anyone except trying to familiarize ours. Is that what we're way to do that?
Speaker 5: And we're pumping up the work for So Chipotle, by the way, we are down to our last two swiggy water bottles. This is one of your last chances to get one of these midnight black ones.
Speaker 1: Come on, you gotta get one for your little kid. Give me a little kid name of today, Aiden Kyle. Little Aiden needs a little Kyler needs a water bottle for school, Kyler. So you know what, Branden, all you have to do is not coming last place. So let's get in on it. Eight seven, seven, nine to nine on Fox. We'll play Chipotle worker or w NBA player next, and we'll take some feedback also on what NFL team needs. Revenge of any I don't think there's really many revenge stories, but redemption, however, I could see that all right. More Cavin on Rich next right here on Fox Sports Radio Now Travis Matthew. Oh man, I can't say enough about Travis Matthew. Between the jeans, the cloud collection. You should see this v neck I got. Man, every time I wear people want touch me. I'm like, yo, back off because it's so nice. People want to touch you. And yeah for real. And the button ups effortless style wherever you land. Their crispity, crunchy, crispy and versatile and always in style. Those button ups ready to go wherever you go. And those shorts. And when I see those shorts, I mean those weak ass shorts that some of you are wearing, those boxy, stiff, cardboard cargo shorts. A kind of cargo you carrying in those boxy things. Yeah, you need those nice fitted Travis Matthew shorts, those streamline fits, not those khakis of the past. T shirts could be your first layer or your only layer, built for movement, made for style, and Kivino's right. It's tough to step up your game, and Travis Matthew will do that for you. If you schoolboy, we little striped shirt on, get a nice shirt, come on, step it up. Visit Travismatthew dot com right now and here's a deal, buddy, boys, You're gonna get twenty percent off your first order when you sign up for the email. So again, all the hookups at Travismatthew dot com. Rest in peace, Ozzy Osbourne rocking on his behalf right now. Zach Wilde with the legendary solo No More Tears. But don't call it a comeback. He'd been here for years. That was a nineteen ninety one classic. I thought Ozzy was done. He came back with this one and changed the game again. And of course the Halkster Yesterday Crazy Week. By the way, let me shamelessly promote me. I'll be doing an Ozzie special tomorrow morning on Ozzy's Boneyard. Yeah, Channel thirty eight on Series six sem If you want to check it out, it'll be on the app as well. But we're Cavino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio, and apparently there's breaking NFL news. Oh snap, let's do it. Come on Breaking news from Fox Sports.
Speaker 6: One of the NFL's off season dramas is over. The Cincinnati Bengals have signed first round pick Shamar Stewart to a fully guaranteed rookie deal four years. Just shy of nineteen million dollars according to reports, as signing bonus of ten point four million dollars. Samar Stewart now under contract as our every single first round pick, in fact, only Browns running back Quinn Shawn Judkins. He's the only player yet to have signed his rookie deal, obviously dealing with legal issues off the field, but Judkins the only draft pick yet to sign their NFL contract.
Speaker 1: After watching Some Quarterback on Netflix, which is so good, by the way, you really you see what Joe Burrow and that team's all about, and you you know, you want them to be competitive. That's a team when they're good. And Joe Burrow's good, that's think about it. Joe Burrow was good. You know, he had an MVP caliber season. It's just everyone else has to pull their way in and play up to par.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: The Bengals just need to figure out the Trey Hendrickson contract.
Speaker 1: Now that division is so fun to me, you know that, to me, when you throw the Ravens, the Bengals and now the Steelers with Aaron Rodgers and the question marks and is it gonna be awesome or not, that to me becomes the most exciting division and now that the Browns have their all doo dooo uniform they're all Browns. Man. They're called the Alpha Dogs, aren't they? No that they're called the mister hanky, mister hankey, pooh pooh uniforms. Yeah, that's all right, So thank you, Dan Byers, Cavino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio Life from the Fox Sports Radio Studios. Remember, for over forty years, ty Iraq has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive. Ship Fast and free back by free Road has their protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation tyraq dot Comly tire buying should be and be sure to check out the Fox Sports Radio YouTube channel. In fact, right now we're live. My sweet Tiffany colored Yankee hat. You like that? What do you like? I call it? I call it turkquah too, a nice little turqua color. I don't know if that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the douchiest thing you've ever said in your life or not. My Tiffany, my Tiffany blue Yankees hat. You could say do or you could say, wow, how cool? Because Tiffany were the creators of the Yankee logo. How cool. They created the logo for the I believe the New York Police Department, and the Yankees ran with it. The rest is history. Check out this you're just jealous. I got a classy hat on. You're wearing a goony T shirt. That's why when you drop that fun fact on one of your history channels, I will. So you could watch the fun on Fox Sports Radio's YouTube page. You could also check out our bonus podcast where we paid tribute to hul Cogan yesterday. So that's all on the Fox Sports Radio YouTube page. Subscribe, send some friends. All right, well, right now, it's time to play a game that's sweeping the nation. Chipotle worker or a w NBA player. Place you're gonna get a Marie Brown jersey? Does she playing with WND Let's play a game that is clearly sweeping the nation.
Speaker 3: Chapotle worker, w NBA player. Yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, Danny g I want to give you credit because I feel like Shane Gillis stole your whole lot.
Speaker 5: No, right, did this joke two years before Gillis did it at the sp.
Speaker 1: When, by the way, he was fantastic I know this controversy. If you don't think Shane Gillis was fantastic at the SP's I think you're a little little sensitive. You need to it's to lighten up a little bit. But when he did the whole shout out to a w NBA play, He's like, no, it's not it's actually my friend's wife. I was like, no, that's straight out of our little bit.
Speaker 5: I just wish he would have let the joke breathe just a little bit and get more people on the hook.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you'll take your advice, Danny, he kind of needs that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Well no, I'm just saying, like the camera wasn't on the fake w NBA player.
Speaker 1: You should, you should, you should hit him up. Maybe you could be a consultant for tire season three.
Speaker 6: Comedians always love it when you tell them how they could make better. Well, Gil, Murphy and raw, this is what you should have done.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: You know what, though, dB all through all throughout his SP's opening he kept blaming writers on the jokes that people were hissing at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that made it funny. Yeah, you know, Danny g did come up with the ideas, So Chipotle worker or w NBA player, because I mean, for most people it's hard to figure out what's what a right. Let's do this.
Speaker 5: This game is to point out that people really don't know as much about the w NBA as they pretend to. And we give props to Rich's favorite burrito, bull Spot. Speaking of Spot our s body, he keeps the score in this game, by the way.
Speaker 1: Hold on on another side note, do you remember in the early days of the Osbournes, Ozzy was like infatuated with burritos from Chipotle.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go to the studio lines here to see who's going to battle against the crew. Just don't come in last place, and you win one of the last ce in R Swiggy water bottles in our inventory. All right, Dan Buyer, I'm gonna use you for this. Would you love to travel to beautiful Peoria, Illinois?
Speaker 1: It is beautiful. I've been there, fix. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Endicott, New York. What's their chief export.
Speaker 5: Bridgeport, Ohio, Las Vegas, Nevada, Enterprise, Nevada, or Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 1: I feel, oh gosh, let's go to Endicott, New York.
Speaker 3: What are you that's calling? What up calling? What's up, guy, how you going, good man?
Speaker 1: Thanks for playing the weekend? Feeling good?
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living there in New York State? I'm door acting right now. I'm delivering some some food right now.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you. My brother he spent three hundred dollars a week on door there by the way, have you ever stole someone's French fries? Like taking one or two? No?
Speaker 3: So, I worked in the food service industry for a long time and then I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, all right, So Spotty's gonna tabulate the score here, I'm gonna ask thank you. Is the name a Chipotle worker w NBA player, all right, Covino. First name up, Catherine Peters, Chipotle worker, w NBA player.
Speaker 1: Chipotle worker Rich Kevin Peter is, uh Chipotle.
Speaker 4: How'm gonna go Chapote as well buyer Chipotle spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds too official.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Chipotle Sam WNBA colin Chipotle.
Speaker 5: Catherine Peters is a director of procurements, corporate office. All right, Next name Coveno, Chipotle worker, w NBA player Rachel Banham.
Speaker 1: That's a w NBA player, definitely Rich. I agree. I can picture wearing one of those like pay us T shirts, Pay us something.
Speaker 3: D Chipotle Spotty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with WNBA as well.
Speaker 5: Samuel L. Johnson Chipotle Colin in New York. U n b A Rachel Bannam is a five to ten guard for the Chicago Stars. All right, next name cove Zia Cook.
Speaker 1: You're trying to trick us Chipotle worker Rich. Wouldn't that be the trick? Then? No, she's a she's cooking from the Golden Valkyrie. She's cooking steak. Is that a team that? I get that right? Golden Save Yep, yep. What was the name again?
Speaker 3: Ziah Cook? Buyer Chipotle Spotty.
Speaker 1: I woulda go and w n B A on this one.
Speaker 5: Sam w n b A Colin Chole Zia Cooks a five to nine guard from the Seattle Storm.
Speaker 1: WHOA whoa mama?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Coveno Chipotle worker or w NBA player Isabella Harrison.
Speaker 1: Isabella Harrison Chipotle worker Rich. Isabella Harrison's knocking down ees for the New Jersey Galaxies.
Speaker 4: Not a team buyer Chipotle Spotty, Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Sam w n n b A Colin.
Speaker 1: Wn b A.
Speaker 5: Isabella Harrison is indeed a six three floor, New York Liberty, just across the river.
Speaker 1: You were closed. She lives in Jersey, Greening Champion Cove.
Speaker 5: Next name for your consideration Chipotle worker, w NBA player, Samantha Floor.
Speaker 1: Smantha Floor Man, Samantha Floor. I'll go with Chipotle double talk Dickie Uh. Definitely pushing that sweet new Uh. He's trying to chickens.
Speaker 7: I'm trying. She's trying to chick bro dB Chipotle spotty. Samantha Floor doesn't let anything fall on the floor.
Speaker 3: Chipotle.
Speaker 1: There, it is more trickery.
Speaker 2: He's trying to confuse us, like she's sweeping the floor a Chipotle w n B.
Speaker 3: A oh colin Chipotle.
Speaker 5: Samantha Floor is a crew member for Chipotle in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Damn Skippy all right.
Speaker 5: Next name Covino carle Ado Atto carle ando a T t o Adam boy.
Speaker 1: He looked up the pronunciation and he can only do that if she was a w NBA players. Great analysis, Stevens, and I agree with you. W NBA player. She plays for the Dallas, the Dallas Stings, the Dallas.
Speaker 5: Wings, Mavericks. That would be history buyer, Chipotle Spotty. I'm gonna go with w NBA as well. Sam w NBA Colin w n B A. Carleato is a marketing project manager for Chipotle.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 1: Damn it, that was that was perfect until then.
Speaker 5: All right, Chipotle worker w NBA player Coveno, you're up first, Sammy Whitcomb, w n B A Rich.
Speaker 1: Sir Philadelphia w n B A t there will be Oh, I'm gonna go w NBA Bayer, Chipotle spot, Chipotle sam Chipote, Colin.
Speaker 3: WA.
Speaker 5: Sammy Wickcomb is of five to ten guards to the Phoenix Mercury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and last.
Speaker 5: But not least, Covino w NBA player or Chipotle worker. Leslie Rattel.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's definitely w n B A Rich Chapot, Bayer, Chipotle Spotty w n B A Samuel w NBA Colin.
Speaker 5: Leslie Rottel is a team director for Chipotle and Georgia. Yes, yes, right, and now it is time for the spot to tabulate the scores.
Speaker 3: It's like tabulation sound.
Speaker 7: Effects, very difficult, all right, in a strong first place. So I think this is the first time ever, mister rich Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. By the way, when Philly gets their w NBA team, you know some of the possibilities are the Philadelphia Freedom Philadelphia eighty seven ers a no to the year they became a state, or the Philadelphia Dog What like.
Speaker 2: The cheese steaks that'd be great, come on fighting cheese steaks, the Philadelphia Whiz, Yes, all right?
Speaker 5: Is it looking? And else on the scorecard there all right? We had a.
Speaker 7: Three way tie for third place. A three way time or three third place between myself. Finally, Dan Byer and Covino in a dead last place would be none other than our very own w NBA expert Iowa Sam. Therefore, our caller gave in second. Yea second, there you go.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be mailing out one of the last see in our swiggy water bottles to you there in New York State.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate your support.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let us know when you get it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you guy. You guys do me a favorite? Yes? Would you would you interview my buddy Erica he directed the Weird Out movie. He'd be a great interview.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you hit us up and maybe if he comes on with weird al I'm a big weird Al fan, so let's make it happen. By the way, I saw a lot of our East Coast friends thanks for the call, by the way, and appreciating weird Al played at Madison Square Garden. Yes he did, and first time I saw a lot of our friends from New York went to that show and said it was unbelievable, and it made me think that, I mean, how many artists do you know? I mean we were just talking at Ozzy Osbourne spanned five different decades, right, he did it forever, starting in sixty seven with Black Sabbath. He's an exception. How many guys? How many artists have span since the early eighties till now? It's true, weird Now was on MTV when I was a little boy. I lost on Jeopardy in the early nineteen eighties. I'm going out on a limb here. Don't you feel like I was? Sam shares our love of weird El. Of course, Sam, I feel like you love weird El. Oh yeah, well yeah, I mean I respect him a lot. Have you ever heard Taco Grande? I don't go to my Foco Grande looks set of Rico suave. Okay, I got it? Yeah, very nice, white and dirty. I was Sam. All right, let's go. Let's got a Dan Buyer for an update. And by the way, thanks again for playing Colin. What's up?
Speaker 3: dB? Tell you what?
Speaker 6: Guys the Breaking News have got more information on it. Sjamar Stewart than Cincinnati Bengals came to terms on a contract. So the first round pick is signed the last first rounder, four year deal fully guaranteed worth just under nineteen million dollars. His signing bonus is ten point four million. Fox NFL insider Jordan Schultz says that the sticking point between the two sides was some language in the contract. The Bengals got their way in that sort of deal. But what Stuart got is he got his signing bonus or a portion of his signing bonus at an earlier date.
Speaker 1: When you look up Shamar st Yeah, put that on the next contract. That sounds so good Shamar Stewart. When you google him, the first thing that comes is up is multiple people saying that he may have been the Steel of the first round. So the Bengals securing this guy is big.
Speaker 6: Yes to compete in that division, so only took him forever I know, quin Shawn Judkins of the Browns, who's facing the arrest on domestic violence charges or earlier this summer, remains the only draft pick in the entire draft that remains unsigned. Who's a Brown second rounder out of Ohio State. Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson will misspractice at training camp because of a mild hamstring strain. He'll be re evaluated next week. Falcons sound wide receiver DJ Shark. Today, no worries about Justin Fields. The Jets quarterback dislocated that toe yesterday. He was back on the practice field today. ESPN reported more than one hundred players are under investigation by the NFL for selling their Super Bowl fifty nine tickets above face value. Marlins lead the Brewers right now five to one. Playing in the eighth inn em Milwaukee Yankees acquired third basman Ryan McMahon from the Rockies. Matt's got relief pitcher Gregory Soto from Baltimore. Leo Messi Jordi Alba suspended by MLS as inner. Miami will not have either player for tomorrow's match against FC Cincinnati after both skipped the All Star Game earlier this week. Thor Bourne Thorbiorn Olison that is, at fourteen, hunder leads the three M open, one shot better than Jake Knapp and Colorado. At football, coach Dean Sanders is going to have his medical team on hand during his Monday press conference as the Buffalo's open preseason camp.
Speaker 3: Guys, back to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dan Bayer, have a great weekend, my friend and happy Gilmore two and Casablanca and Casa Blanca. I'll tell my mom thank you, dB. Now we got more Cavino and Rich. I'm still sort of reflecting on this Yankee move. By the way, well you know you got to remember too. I think about this all the time, Like, look at a guy like Paul Skeins. I'm just using him as a broad example. Okay, when you play for a team that has no chance. I'm not saying you played down to your team. You put a guy like Skemes on the Dodgers, Kamillies, Yankees, Mets, Brewers covenated. Yeah, I think there's like a rejuvenation because I think a lot of times when you see some guy and you're like, wow, they traded for this guy is eras for something. I think a lot of times you're assuming throw this guy in a Pennant race and all of a sudden, those juices come back. I know a player should play at his top level, no matter what the competitive flow starts to run through your veins. I get all that, but man, Eugenio Suarez Ochaneo Suarez thirty six home runs would have been nice. Do you think he's gonna end up? Some people say in Seattle maybe, Yeah. That's the thing is, everyone was hoping for that. But if the Yankees really need defense, Ryan McMahon is the better solution here. So moves are being made. That's really what it comes down to. And that makes this weekend's matchup with the Phillies even more exciting. And I'm gonna tell you more about that and what else watch when we do weekend Hobnob and we're gonna do it next more. Coveno on Wretch, Hank.
Speaker 3: Type Today's Friday.
Speaker 1: Alright, Covino on Rich Live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio. Brought to you by Travis Matthew Apparell design for confidence and comfort no matter where the day takes you. Visit Travis Matthew dot com. Get that twenty percent off your first order when you sign up for email. That's Travismatthew dot com for twenty percent off your first order when you sign up for the email help That day takes me to get a nice hamburger later due and I'll be rocking that Travis Mathwether day takes style. Hell yeah for a smash burger. Yeah, man, Travis Matthew, thanks again, quality stuff. Twenty percent off your first order when you sign up for email and ready for a new job, let Express Employment Pros help. While Express helps people in industries fine work our sweet spot as logistics roles, and Express never charges job seekers a fee, go to Expresspros dot com now the Express pro the week. You know it's a tough fucus. We're right out of the All Star break. Not a lot has happened, but I think we gotta give it to a guy with the most listening smile on the nl West, Fred Duardo Freddie Freeman. Even though Harrison Bader should have cut that ball, he had had a nice sweet walk off, for sure, and he's having a pretty sweet season. Two bat in two ninety five, ten home runs and man, that flat top is crispier than I've seen it in a long time, So props to him.
Speaker 5: He's been battling nagging injuries as well and recently the wrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was thinking too like Alexander Usik with a nice knockout of Daniel Dubois, but that was over the weekend. So yeah, Freddie Freeman, you're the Express Pro Pro of the week. Congratulations, thanks again to Express Pros. And now I'm sorry, I thought we were going to make the Express Pro pregnant. Lebron Man Rich, you're gonna get a cease and desistent. Yeah, I am keetting legend. You gotta throw a legend in there, protect yourself before where you wreck yourself. And now it's time we do it every Friday. We call it weekend hob nomin live in for the weekend. You're winning bets for talking points. If you get stuck socializing, you ever done anything dangerous? You ever dance with the deno in the panel line.
Speaker 3: Friday brings us weekend hob nob So.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about Alexander Uhsik some great fights this past weekend and Manny Pacho got that draw. This weekend, Xander Zayis versus Jorge Garcia for the WBO Junior Middleweight title on ESPN Plus. So that's a one fifty four about but one you might want to check out or UFC on ABC. Robert Whitaker's fighting this weekend to Ritter and Jan versus mcgil So, I'm sorry McGee, and I mentioned the Yankees making moves. They got a new third baseman. You want to see what Ryan McMahon's all about. I do Yankees phillies this weekend. I'll be checking that out. Gotta get to Dexter Resurrection Episode four. Dexter. What's really great about it is all the callbacks of the old characters like oh Man. So if you're a Dexter fan, don't be sleeping on it. It's great. That's on Paramount Plus. And I got to promote our bonus show over promised. It's Cabino and Rich. It's a hybrid of what we do here, but we go a little off tangent. It's a little crazy. Episode one oh one, uh No. One on one was Zach Brown because we had Zach Brown last week from the All Star Game. But this week we did a tribute to Hull Hogan and his top five moments, and I gave you a pay per view update in the world of fighting. But brother you a whole Colgan guy, or if you want to see what Rich's top five moments are you agree or disagree over promised on Fox Sports Radio's YouTube page. Now, obviously tonight the world is going to be watching Happy Gilmore till am I right? I mean Happy Gilmore too. My suggestion, like Danny said, watch the first one, que up the second one, have a night, have a night, watch both of them.
Speaker 3: Back to Belly.
Speaker 1: Now, you know I'm not a big wrestling fan like I was during the Holkster days. Does SmackDown air on Friday night? Sold on went does SmackDown Air? Because Yeah, today they're apparently they're apparently doing a huge tribute to the Hulkster and whatever remaining superstars that are alive. I'll love the Million Dollar Man or any like. There's very few that are still around. Jake to sneak. Ric Flair is still alive though, Rick Flair. I think tonight there'll be a big tribute to the Hulkster on WWE SmackDown, which is on USA. Like I said, Happy Gilmour Stick I've been pushing on Apple TV. It's so good. Ten episodes of Finale was this week, So watch Stick you mentioned Dexter Resurrection. It is as good as any Dexter's ever been. It's so well done. Michael C. Halt nails Zach character so great. You know, my wife and I sort of watching the show that. I mean, you're a big music fan, so maybe you would like this might be a little cheesy for a guy like Danny J. Have you seen building the band on that scene?
Speaker 3: I watched the trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the whole concept is, we all love Love is Blind? Right, I'm only up to episode like two or three. They sing no one sees them, and other kids in the other pods decide do I want to be part of a music group with that voice? Like the voice like a reality a voice. Honestly, it's the voice meets ye. Love is Blind sounds all right, and all these kids are like, yo, you got a sweet voice. We should partner up. And then there's like it just seems like a lot of drama, and by the end of it, they make bands and they compete against each other, so it could be fun. Danny G. What do you got?
Speaker 5: Of course, the back to back happies Tonight, Dodgers are in Boston in about fifteen minutes from now the start of the first game of that series, so looking forward to that and I'm rich. I'm surprised you didn't bring this up because you are sponsored by Apple TV. We're a week away, but the trailer for this looks awesome. Chief of War starring Jason Momoa. Oh dude, it looks so it looks so good.
Speaker 1: Jason Momo, who recently hosted The Ozzi Tribune. So listen to lots of Ozzy this weekend and tribute and honor, and no one said fantastic four. I heard Marvel's Mojo's back. If you go to the theaters see Pedro pascal is mister fantastic. Oh that's it's actually pretty good. And you know it's a no lose for me. My bet with Cavino for the Yankees to lose, the Yankees playing the Phillies, So whoever loses, I'm in a good mood. Yankees or Phillies. Can they both lose? I hope I will see you guys on Monday, or even there. She may see you in the Promised Land on the weekend. Goodbye, guys, that's a good one.