Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan listener Q and.
Speaker 2: A spoiler alert to start part three. If you came from part one, Lunchbox did not leave, we are to three.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, then we say bye on part one. No, we gotta do the list. I'm more than here. I am what do you know, just a man of the people. This is for you guys, and you guys say, ah.
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've.
Speaker 2: Ever said that. Okay, starting with some shout outs you never heard no, what are we in the zombie apocalyps No, you don't ever go ah, No, that's you know, the only person I hear it from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like when I started talking about I forget what I was in saying, ah, you are you like you try to think about it until you get train of thought. Like when I'm trying to talk to my kids, I'm like, would you.
Speaker 2: Just I think Lunchbox has officially lost it. Okay, shout outs, Yay, Lunchbox is my favorite. I get excited when I see it's his weekend. That's Jennifer from Florida. We've got Nancy and New York who said love on Lunchboxes on He's like the annoying big brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, and thank you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Thank you for making us laugh every morning with your crazy ideas. Diana from Texas and Natalie said, you two are my favorites.
Speaker 1: So where Natalie from? Though she didn't tell me, Oh you know where. I bet she's from where Idaho?
Speaker 2: Okay, solid guests, gotcha? Oh my gosh. Anyways, let's get into some questions. Katie in South Carolina wants to know how do you show romance and do not?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Not say what I think you're gonna say. I want you to be serious show romance to your wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, please just.
Speaker 2: Please, I listen. We already know the other part. Okay, don't include that like I mean, I don't. I mean, you don't show it, like you don't buy her flowers.
Speaker 1: I mean, every once in a while, the kids will want to buy her flowers.
Speaker 2: Like, oh the kids do though you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I have to pay for the kids don't have money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but where are they learning that from?
Speaker 1: Not? Oh, they'll be at the grocery store and we'll be getting groceries and we'll go buy the floral session back. Oh, dad, let's get mommy some flowers.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, the kids are more romantic, and so.
Speaker 1: Then they get her flowers. Like, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you plan day nights?
Speaker 1: Oh? We went to certain day Sila, and we went to dinner the other night.
Speaker 2: I told you, yeah, but you did. You didn't plan that. I planned your dinner. You got free tap to get from the show.
Speaker 1: I planned it. I planned it.
Speaker 2: You asked for a recommendation. I gave it to you, and you have.
Speaker 1: They told her, Hey, we should get a you need to get a babysitter. We're going to this, We're going to that.
Speaker 2: We got the baby.
Speaker 1: And I got the dinner reservations.
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay, Well it's something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're just not I mean, romance is not really thing that happens with three.
Speaker 2: Kids, or it's just not your thing.
Speaker 1: This is not my thing. Real, let's be real.
Speaker 2: Romance never your thing. No is romance her thing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean does she ever romance you? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, Like she never does surprises or things for you. No, not even a little bit.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like she would disagree with this.
Speaker 1: I No, she wouldn't. Okay, all right, do you want me to text her and ask her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, text here and we'll follow up later.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I'll say, what do you want to ask her? Say? Morgan wants to know do you ever romance me?
Speaker 2: How? No, say how do you show romance to me? Because we're asking Katie's question.
Speaker 1: Wants to know how do you romance me?
Speaker 2: She's gonna laugh, She's like, what is this text? Best and worst part of your job? Millie from the Devil aka Florida.
Speaker 1: Uh. The best part is the celebrity status, the access to everything that we get, Uh, the experiences we get to have. The worst part of it is the hours dealing with these idiots that don't have an open mind and a bunch of cry and the cry babies. It so weird?
Speaker 2: Are you afraid to cry babies? Like listeners? Did she respond already?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My wife said, oh my lord, ha ha ha ha. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Say no for real? She wasn't answer.
Speaker 1: That was her answer?
Speaker 2: Is she diving again?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 1: No more bubble dang, No more bubbles? Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you still riding your bike to work? Matt from New Hampon.
Speaker 1: I ride it a couple times a week. I try to. It's hot to work, though, are you yes? And here's the problem. Uh, there's been a lot of construction, so some of the round it's the route I take. It's like, oh, I got to go a different way, so it makes it a little bit longer, and it's like ooh. And the problem is if I don't leave right on time, I'm cutting it clothes and getting here on time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's that's trouble. But yeah, I still enjoy riding my bike to work.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about if you got a new car? Kristin wants to know if you finally have a new vehicle.
Speaker 1: I do not have a new vehicle. My wife is driving a rental and the Ultima is sitting still in front of the house.
Speaker 2: Wait, why is your wife driving a rental? Is she getting follow up? You keep looking at your phone like she does have follow up?
Speaker 1: But she did follow up.
Speaker 2: I figured she was.
Speaker 1: She just did.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 1: She goes. I guess I don't do a good job of it because I can't think of an answer. You can't put me on the spot like that. I can't think that quickly. That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys are funny. You guys are great. Okay, see I told you, well, hey, I just wanted to double check, you know, I want to make sure y'all are on the same level. That's all doing it for the people. Okay, So why does your wife have a rental car? Though? Are you texting your back just over here buffering? Aren't I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said it was a question from a listener, perfect answer. What was I asked?
Speaker 2: Why does she have a rental car?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying how different ones. See if she wants a bigger one or a smaller like a and.
Speaker 2: Maybe you take hers?
Speaker 1: Is that kind of right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Got it? What does she drive?
Speaker 1: She drives Toyota Toyota Highlander.
Speaker 2: Cool and you like it?
Speaker 1: Fine? Whatever it's car. You don't care car.
Speaker 2: You're not like one of those guys that's particularly like I have to have this kind of car.
Speaker 1: No, I can't. I mean, no, hard for you.
Speaker 2: To get into that after that.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it was a sports car, like it was a Lambou or something, yes, cool, But like any other car is just a car, like I don't really care, like is it does it make a difference if it's a Honda Civic or a Toyota Camri or the same thing.
Speaker 2: Aren't they as long as it gets you to and be right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, So the Ultimate sitting there has like when it rains and you get sticks and stuff behind the tires because it's been sitting there so long, it has all that.
Speaker 2: Are you going to get it total away? Take it to a junk yard?
Speaker 1: Like what's gonna No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't because that is the next question. What happened to the Ultimate after it passed? Which you said, you guys still have it, but what is going to What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. There's been so many options that have run through my head, like just pushing it down the street and then someone getting annoyed that's in front of their house, they call the city, gets towed, the city writes you a note and says you have thirty days to get it, or it becomes ours and it just becomes there so I don't have to deal with it. Or I could donate to the station and we can have a big event where people come and smash it with a sledgehammer.
Speaker 2: Did you tell like big ninety eight that no.
Speaker 1: I haven't. These are all things in my head.
Speaker 2: Got it. They haven't gone anywhere.
Speaker 1: No one's reached out to me.
Speaker 2: You have to talk about it for some of you.
Speaker 1: I just talked about it.
Speaker 2: That's oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I've got no text back from them.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are your car questions for a lunchbox. We're going to take a break. We'll be right back, all right. What is the biggest tip you have ever given? Patrick from South Dakota. Since you're not a big tipper, this is why this is getting brought up. What is the biggest tip you've ever given somebody?
Speaker 1: Well, one time Bobby gave us money to go, like two hundred bucks to make a difference, and so I gave like a hundred dollar tip at waffle house.
Speaker 2: Nice. What happened in the other one hundred?
Speaker 1: I gave a ninety eight dollars tip to the guy selling newspapers on the corner. We'll happen with two dollars, I bought the newspaper.
Speaker 2: Oh got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean that was I'm just making sure you didn't keep any of that no, So that's that I would say those were my biggest tips ever.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't even your own money though, but it was. But what about with your own money?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Maybe five dollars that would be inaccurate. I'm asking I'd be inaccurate, inaccurate, ten dollars. It's inaccurate.
Speaker 2: Twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's inaccurate because I mean sometimes you go into I know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm gonna keep guessing you.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I literally have no idea. Do you guys get dried? Do you really think I sit there like, oh, let me make sure this tip is this much.
Speaker 2: He's saying, because you don't tip big often, that you'd probably remember, Like I mean, back.
Speaker 1: At the bar, I get free drinks from you know, my people. Yeah, and so maybe I throw them a twenty spot.
Speaker 2: Okay for free money on a zero that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's pretty dang good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What's your biggest tip ever?
Speaker 2: One hundred bucks for what? I tipped a waitress one hundred dollars your money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we were.
Speaker 2: Out somewhere and she was really great and we just also had like a really big group, and I was like, I just feel like in the moment, this is a great time to make somebody smile.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, this is what I It was a nice restaurant.
Speaker 2: It was like in between. It wasn't like super casual, and it wasn't super bougie.
Speaker 1: It's just do you think it would be better? Just hear me out. It's maybe a dumb philosophy. Okay, would it be better to give that one hundred dollars tip at a waffle house or a.
Speaker 2: Bougie Well, I think servers, no matter what, are grinded regardless of where they're at, depending on how new they are too to a boogie spot. I mean, if they've been at a boogie spot for ten plus years.
Speaker 1: Not even even six weeks at a boogie spot, it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to say. You have think of it this way. You have wealthy people that are still penny pictures.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like, in general, tipping doesn't necessarily matter regardless of the place.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean. You're probably right, but tippings is out of control, like you would Okay, I get Chicago with the like at the hotel. They have those guys with like hats and things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You tip them every time you go in and out?
Speaker 2: No? I don't ever. Well, are you talking about the people that help your luggage? Are you just talking to be able to open the doors?
Speaker 1: Open the doors?
Speaker 2: No? I don't tip them. Okay, No, if somebody helps me my luggage, I'd probably give him like five bucks. But I don't ever have help with my luggage. I just do it myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like when you go to Vegas and the guy sits there and I how many for the cab? Three and he whistles, pulls the cab up and he opens the door for you, and people tip him. I'm like, bro, I don't need you to tweet a freaking cab. I can do it myself. I can put my hand up and the cab will drive up.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, even that sinary I'm getting an uber. I'm probably not even getting in a cab.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but see the uber. Here's the problem with ubers in Vegas. You have to walk halfway across the hotel, down a different ramp, out a different doors. Weird, Vegas. It's so much more inconvenient than it is convenient. Yeah, but I just wonder because I'm like, he tweets the person and I'm like, I don't need to beep. I know that's what you guys do, and it makes it like, Okay, I'll tell you the stupidest thing.
Speaker 2: Give me more. I still have other questions.
Speaker 1: For the restaurant. And you recommended on the last segment. Okay, some segment one that terrible. They did the dumb No, I'm gonna talk about it. They did the dumbest I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna I'm not gonna talk about it. Okay, just like panic, go what's the next question?
Speaker 2: What just happened? Just like shut off like a robot? Okay, what is your mount rushmore of your own best skills? So for your top best skills?
Speaker 1: Love making, no boy, humor. Uh, Sleeping yeah you can.
Speaker 2: You can't fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, fall asleep on the command like literally, it's not like I mean I fall asleep like that.
Speaker 2: And being uncomfortable, there's like a there's a version there. I just don't know what the word is.
Speaker 1: Being chill like nothing bothers not caring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is, Okay, there you go good job.
Speaker 1: If you want what number one be love making?
Speaker 2: Okay, for sure, I was trying to move past that.
Speaker 1: That would be the number one like the other ones are like barely made mount rushmore. Love making like takes up most of it.
Speaker 2: Can you ask your wife that? Which also because I don't know that? No? Agree? Okay? If you won the lottery, would you stop playing? Julian North Carolina?
Speaker 1: How much do I win? Say? You win?
Speaker 2: Insane? Like what you have always wanted to do?
Speaker 1: One hundred million dollars? I've quit playing.
Speaker 2: You quit playing?
Speaker 1: Well, well, not going to use more money. That's why you know what Now I say it, I'm like, I was so stupid. No, you'd want another hundred million.
Speaker 2: But there's no way you win a hundred million twice.
Speaker 1: Why, There's just no way.
Speaker 2: The odds are not in your favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people win ten million twice, but that big I understand, But you can't.
Speaker 2: That's also asking for like some bad harm if you're the one who wins that twice.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a big slap in the face of other people. Take a hundred millionaire a hundred millionaire bad. I don't play because you can always use more money. It's sort of like these athletes, I mean athletes, they signed for two hundred and fifty million dollars, their contract runs up, and guess what they signed for another two hundred and fifty million dollars Because why would you take less when you I mean, but I would take more money. But I think those athletes they could take less to make their teams better. But talk that you don't need to hear.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Yeah, you lost me when you started talking about athlete. How long this is your last question? How long do you see yourself doing the sore Losers Stacy from Richmond, Ah, as long.
Speaker 1: As the people were, you know, as long as the three hundred and sixty five people a day that download it enjoy it, we'll do it. I mean, I'd like to get that up to four hundred people, four hundred downloads per episode. But uh, yeah, as long as people enjoy it, Ray and I enjoyed doing it. It's fun and it's a chance for me and ready to be idiots just on our own.
Speaker 2: I like that description. Is this losers? Good job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great job.
Speaker 2: Okay, the very last one, Ashley from Arizona.
Speaker 1: You just said that was the last one.
Speaker 2: It's for me. That's why I said that was you our last one?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wanted Absolete from Arizona wants to know that details about my podcast, and I'm finally excited to share that it will be coming out at the end of July. First episode is dropping into July.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you that yet. When I posted, that'll be the thing, but I can.
Speaker 1: Say if you can't say the name of your part, yeah.
Speaker 2: I want it went on the posts. Oh my gosh, when I post it, you'll see the name.
Speaker 1: Okay, can't wait, you can wait. Yeah, exactly, I'll never see the name because I'm not going to see the post.
Speaker 2: It'll be talked about. But yeah, end of July, finally come in. The first episode is going to drop, and I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you what's been dropping Sore Losers podcast. The ratings have been going way down, so tuned in.
Speaker 2: What did you do? I don't know, made some people mad.
Speaker 1: Let's just say there was tears shed, tears shed, and let's just say, hey, Wednesday's episode this past Wednesdays, Ray may have he survived a flood over the break and he got am by homeless man.
Speaker 2: Okay, good stuff over there on the sore losers go check them out. Nice nice little idiots as on talks.
Speaker 1: Nice little idiots. Okay, all right, guys, I'm gonna go jump in the heater because it's freaking so freaking coldness day here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on. I do appreciate you. You can wait on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? My kids, right, Dada dada, This is what they said. They said, dada, dada, can we go outside? And plays like yeah, they go. You comings like I gotta go to work, and they said again on a Saturday. Oh like, hey, guys, gotta do it for the people.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Well, I was trying to be nice and say thank you for coming. I appreciate you being here.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: Having bye for the second time. That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.