Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man welcome back, George Norry along with John Miler. John is a published author of a number of books and is mostly known for his pioneering research in the field of Christian eufology now that happens to be a combination of ancient astronaut theory and End Times prophecy. He has been a paranormal researcher for more than thirty years. His interest in understanding the paranormal began at five years old after he heard his great grandmother's tale of seeing a UFO over one hundred years ago. His great grandmother's tale is unique because she was the wife of a minister for sixty years. This story, and many other other worldly encounters to his family at fueled Miler's request and request re understand a wide variety of paranormal phenomenon from a Christian point of view. John, welcome back. Have you been.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you very much for having me back on the show. I've been doing really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You were last on a couple of years ago and did a great job for us.
Speaker 3: Hey, Yeah, thank you. Yeah. Twenty twenty one was a big year and all the things that we're going on, you know, during the middle of the pandemic. And then I saw the you know, the news segment and they're talking about, you know, looting in Walmartin. Then they squeeze this little thing in about UAPs and the Navy finally coming clean and saying, we don't know what it is a huge one eighty there, and then you know, back to riots over in the streets, you know, and it's like, wait a second, rewind that, yeah, and all the other things that were going on at the time, and you know, hearing reports about people in the Pentagon freaking out saying that they're demons, and I'm like, wait a minute. I think that there's a lot of Christians that are getting read into the file and they're confused and freaking out, and we thinking they have to like not be a tri anymore. And that was why it's stimulated to write this latest book, you know, update my research and get it out there, because I wanted these people to know you don't have to abandon your faith just because ets are real, and in fact, the Bible makes a lot more sense when you understand how integrated the greater reality and you UFOs and the nature of our existence. I think it really is.
Speaker 2: The Catholic Church is beginning to understand that now too, John, aren't they Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do. They've come out with some information about you know, like, hey, yeah, it's probably you know, part of God's creation, pretty simplistic to you, of course, talking about how it integrates with a strong delusion that's coming in the future. The fact that the an event in the future known as the Rapture of the Church is I think it's going to be an actual mass alien abduction. But it'll be a total twist because the people abducting us are not going to be hostile. They're going to be rescuing us out of this planet, and the rest of the planet's going to interpret that as a hostile alien invasion. So it's kind of a radical twist.
Speaker 2: Give us your definition, John, of a Christian eufologist.
Speaker 3: So I stick to being a Christian, but I also pull from a lot of that ancient astronaut research and the research in the UFO field in general. But when it comes to the fundamentals of a believer, for example, I do not believe aliens seated humanity. I believe that God created Adam from the dust of the earth, just as it says in Genesis two seven. I believe in the identity of God as Creator, and that he's the one who created humanity, and that other worldly beings have been trying to to destroy God's identity for a very long time. So that's one of the key differences between Christian euthology and neu apology in general.
Speaker 2: What happened a long time ago with your sister that kind of peaked your interest in the paranormal?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I got a lot of crazy stories in my family. We're just sort of surrounded by ex file type stuff. But this one story that happened with my sister back in the early eighties is just one of those really interesting ones because it could be like a bunch of different things. You don't really know. It's hard to put your finger on it. I have a suspicion that this was an angel. However, she used to live for a short period of time on an island in the middle of Mississippi. It was completely off grid, no phone, and they had a generator for electricity, and they lived in a little shack next to a hunting lodge, and they were like caretakers. So during the off season, they were like isolated on this island. There was only one other person on this island five miles away, so the island was five miles long or five miles wide eight miles long. They were on the southern end of the island and this other guy was on the like the northern end of the island, so they were on opposite ends of the island. That was their only neighbor. You had to take a ferry to get to the island and then attractor to their house. So talk about isolate. They did not give visitors. And late one night in the winter, it was snowing outside and my sister was in the kitchen cooking and her husband was sitting on the couch cleaning a rifle and he had it broken down in all the pieces. And suddenly the door opened up and a guy walked into the middle of the living room, and he said he was maybe a six foot tall guy, white dude, blond hair, blue eyes, and he had this military looking uniform on. It was like a bluish color. And he remembered seeing his shoes were almost like really shiny, spit polished light immaculate, which makes no sense, because that's Mississippi mud outside, you know, average two to three inches thick, and your feet will get stuck in it. It's hard to walk in. But this guy's shoes were spotless, and he just walked right in and they were like, wait a second. The door was locked, and there were dogs sleeping in front of the door. The funny thing is is that this guy, who was perfectly sentient, he looked around the room kind of like taking stock of where he's at, and then realized he was not in the right place, and he smiled at my brother in law kind of like with this goofy smile, like whoops, and he waved at him. Then he turned around and walked back out the door, and my sister hurt something and she poked her head around the corner just in time to see the get back of the guy's leg go through the door and shut the door as she turned and looked at James, and James was like he just couldn't even move. He was white as a ghost and his hands were trembling, and suddenly he leaped off of the couch and ran across the room, went to open the door. It was locked, and then he did unlock it, and he had to shove it open because the dogs were up against the door and this guy was gone. I mean, it was no trace of him. And my sister started screaming like she just totally lost it, you know, since the reality unglued, and they talked about it for a while, like what what was that? And I kind of get this feeling like maybe he was an angel sent there to change the tide of the war or something, because this island was heavily contented during the Civil War, and like maybe he showed up and got the wrong dates or something. And it's like, look, I don't know how to explain it, but he did act like this there was some sort of cosmic mistake and didn't about face and walked right back out. And they never figured it out. I mean they looked for footprints. I mean, he just dearly vanished into thin air.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He seemed friendly, He seemed friendly, he seemed sentient. He totally looked like a physical, normal human being. But the things that don't add up is the fact that he opened that door, you know, when it just wouldn't open, and so there was sort of non physical characteristics and he was his uniform was spotless, so he basically appeared at that door and was able to walk through it, and they couldn't figured any of that out. They experienced other weird things on that island too, like phantom explosions that they had no idea what that was, you know, like a bomb went off and shook the ground and they're like looking around and didn't know what, you know, what's that? But the island was probably haunted also because there was a lot of people that were killed there during the Civil War. But on this occasion, you know, this guy is showing up, They didn't know what that was.
Speaker 2: Do you really think he made a mistake going to the wrong place or do you think that was just part.
Speaker 1: Of the bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know honestly, Like was he a time traveler or was he a ghost or was he an alien you know, trying to fit in to a Civil war time period? But then showed up and was like, wait a second, this is not the right time or place. Maybe the right place, but not the right time something like that, because his behavior was just bizarre, you know, like he realized he made a mistake. And so I wrote an article on that event and called it Angel's unawares or unaware Angel.
Speaker 2: A lot of people believe the UFO phenomenon John is demonic. What do you think?
Speaker 3: So when I wrote my first book on this genre many years ago, like over twenty years ago, I wrote Aliens in the Bible, and I primarily believed it was demonic. Something in my gut told me it was related to something the Bible refers to as a strong delusion. In Second Thessalonians, chapter two, it talks about becoming of the lawless one, and it's referring to this Antichrist. And it used to really plague me when I was a kid, like, how in the world is this guy going to deceive the whole planet? That just makes no sense. I mean he's straight up predicted how he's gonna act. I think he's gonna say his characteristic you know, activities he's going to do. And yet people are gonna believe him. People from all walks of life are going to follow this guy. And always just like, how can people be so dumb? I mean I don't get it. So there was that right, and so I used to think it has to be something so out and left field that it can sort of kind of undercut a bunch of different religions all at the same time, sort of like disapproving that they're all wrong. It has to be this other thing, and Jeffo's kind of fit the bill for that in a way they sort of subtly support. But today today they sort of subtlely support evolution. And that's where like the Catholic Church would would probably disagree. That's definitely where I disagree, But a lot of people would say because they're scientifically oriented, and you're thinking when you think about aliens and outer space, and they're scientists and you're studying us and doing experiments and stuff, that kind of dovetails over into evolution, which basically dismisses God from the equation. So that's why I thought that they had something to do with a strong delusion. And then I also heard about these accounts, you know, these things they abduct people, they're not being ethical, taking people against their will, subjecting them to these horrible experiences and stuff. And then also the fact that people have called on the name of Jesus and that usually makes them return people quickly. So there's these strong indications that there's definitely something demonic here. However, that's not the full picture. And as years went on, I did more and more research, and I saw the other side of the coin, like the fact that what's an angelic chariot Ezekiel chapter one to ten. This is clearly another worldly spacecraft. In Second King's chapter two, verse eleven, and in Chronicles chapter twenty eight talks about how Alike went up in a chariot like this thing literally beamed him up. Then you have all of these other scriptures about routine abductions of Elijah. Enoch was taken up, he was translated in Genesis five twenty four, the apostle Philip was taken up, Act eight thirty eight or thirty nine. And then these clouds of glory and an entire fleet of angelic angels that completely like hypnotized an entire army in Second Kings chapter six. And that giant Ufo, the mothership that led Israel through the Red Sea and set them for forty years, this giant column, this cylindrical thing in the sky taking care of them Nehemiah chapter nine, verse twelve, Exodus chapter thirteen. So there's all these other scriptures about faithful angels and their association with otherworldly technology. So there's good guys too. So now I've kind of come back off of the you know, it's all demonic, and now I'm over into the camp of there is a demonic element, and there's definitely a demonic element coming in the future, but good guys are going to be involved too.
Speaker 2: And they're going to be Yeah, is it a sign of end times prophecy?
Speaker 3: It is. Jesus specifically said, as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the days of the Son of Man. So he singled out the days of Noah. Now, if you go back to the days of Noah, that's Genesis chapter six. That's a huge, huge red flag for people who study UFOs and ets because that's when the sons of God, the Watchers Aniola scheme. Samerians referred to them as the Ananachy. That's when they came down and integrated with human society and made it with us and actually had hybrid children that are called the Nephelin. The big difference between the Samerian narrative on that is that they pass themselves as the good guys and the heroes and their weird version that in Lille brought the flood of Noah because you couldn't sleep, you know, so, you know, because people made too much noise, so let's just wipe them out with a flood. That's their narrative. That's totally way off base. The reason the flood was brought was because their children were abhorrently evil and they were destroying the planet and killing everybody, and they were cannibals and they were awful, and God had to bring the flood to basically quarantine the planet and clean it up and start over again. That's the real narrative. And Jesus said, we're going to return to that, to the deception that was going on in that day with these otherworldly things. And it's for that reason that I believe that we're going to eventually have open disclosure and these things will become part of our open society. That's I see that as a reality that's coming our way.
Speaker 2: And you're not alone in your thought process, are.
Speaker 3: You, No? And I think it's becoming more and more of a they're really pushing hard for that, a lot of different people out there. The Disclosure Project, for example, Uh, doctor Career is pushing for that with you know, he was behind the whole disclosure thing with all these whistleblowers coming forward and there's a lot of people pushing for that.
Speaker 2: Where does this all lead as a Christian uphologist.
Speaker 3: Well, I do see this strong delusion coming up in the future, and it's predicted, you know, and so how are we going to deal with this? You know, when we start to see things coming together, is going to be a huge event that the Bible talks about. It's called the rapture. It's going to be hard to miss. So there may be people listening to this broadcast now that will be here in the world in the day when that happens, and they'll be here still, it will not be taken. They'll be here and they'll remember this little story about me saying, hey, in the future, there's going to be an alienation with you know, millions of people, possibly even as much as a billion, I don't know, just suddenly vanishing off the planet. And the rest of the planet's going to take this as a hostile alien invasion, except for maybe some people that can remember this and they'll know to reject that deception when it's put out there. But all the Christians are going to be gone at that time. So the only thing you're going to have left is people in the world who remember faintly hearing Christians predicting this crazy thing that's going to happen. And I would like to point them to Revelation fourteen sixty seven. That's an angel that flying through the heavens and preaching to the people of the earth in the end times during the Great Tribulation, and he's reminding them to worship the Creator. He's pointing them back to the identity of God and reminding them who God really is. He's not some et, he's not some alien race or any number of other things that they're going to be espousing at that time. God is the creator of all things. He's the King of the universe. And that's what that angel reminds him of. And that even if the rapture has come and gone, and there's a lot of people that are gone, it doesn't mean it's too late. Because one Corinthians fifteen twenty three and one Thessalonians chapter four, verses thirteen through seventeen says that there's going to be another rapture right before Jesus returns, and that's going to be people who returned, you know who came to Jesus after the rapture.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more