Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancamps and cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Alexia. We are recapping Real Housewives of Orange County. I felt like this episode at moments I enjoy I like laughed. It wasn't so heavy this episode. Did you agree? I agree?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, obviously there were some you know, instances where it was a little heavy, but I like that the girls had fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I always love when they go away on trips because I feel like we see the best of them and you get the best of both. It's kind of like we have our moments, but we also have fun, and they're they're actually a lot of fun, so it's fun to watch.
Speaker 2: What trip would you have rather gone on? Big Bear or Looking Okay? So I love Tamara and I love her house. I would love to go with tamoraw.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if Alexis was there, but I would want to be on that on that trip, because like, she doesn't shut up, and then all she talks about is John. Like I liked her when we were at iHeart she had other conversation thank God she didn't talk about John. But I feel like every time she's with the ladies, all she wants to talk about John, So because I would have picked.
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe she didn't talk about John so much because we all talked so much, so we didn't give her the opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, she talked, but she was just being like light and fun, and you know, we saw a different side to her, thank god, because I mean it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't even want to watch her scenes.
Speaker 3: I want to like fast forward because all she has to talk about Johnny John.
Speaker 2: I was like, I you know, yes, Well it starts out where Heather tells Emily that she went so hard on Jen about her rolex at dinner. Emily doesn't get why Jen doesn't sell or hide the rolex if she owes a bunch of people money. Emily says, the rolex doesn't even work. She asked her what time and said it doesn't work, do you Okay, Well, let me say something about rolics.
Speaker 3: Unless you wear your roles, unless you shake it, you know, and unless you wear it every day, it's not going to stay on time. So that doesn't mean that she has the rolics. That doesn't work. It's just that you have to wear your rolics like every day for it to like stay on time. And I know that because I wear like I don't wear mine. I don't set my watch like, you know, for the time. And I think a lot of us don't, you know, because we're so used to the phone and we rely on the phone that we really don't use the rolics for time.
Speaker 2: But pro tip, if you have a Rolex and you don't wear it every day, all you have to do is shake it really hard and then it comes back alive.
Speaker 3: So bad it does, but you have to like reset it, you know. It depends Like I don't wear mine all the time, so that that happens to it. But even when I put it on, I don't even care to set it properly because I rely on my phone.
Speaker 2: My data's ever correct. I can say that for sure. God I can't say that. Yeah, but I feel like, but I love the fact that everybody's more offended about the rolex discussion versus the being called dumb, Like I'd be more said about being called dumb then, right, Yeah, I caught that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody even addressed that but you know, sometimes when you're in it, like we get to see it, and I'm sure they went back and said God, like I would have been offended for that too, but like at the moment, you just it doesn't register.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then, but I think.
Speaker 3: She went too hard on her. I mean, and besides that, like how much is her rolics? It's like a stainless steel rolics. And besides that, you know, how much how much money does she owe? I don't even think that she owes money, like she said, you know, she just didn't pay her rent, but it's not like she owes a bunch of people money.
Speaker 2: But also, let's be very clear, to resell your rolex, it's like reselling your engagement ring. You ain't getting much for it. A resell value on something you've already worn. It's not Yeah, we don't even know what model it is. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was like a mean comment to make you know just everything she's going through.
Speaker 2: I just didn't think it was like the right moment. Well, I asked Emily about it on popping Off, not about this particular situation, but before when she made the comment about money, and I said, like, why did you make that comment? She said to me. Jen opened the door by making fun of herself. So once she started making fun of herself about the money stuff, I thought it was fair game. Do I am I justifying what Emily said? Did No? But I do think. I mean, Emily heckles me all the time on the podcast, and I've just we laugh it off.
Speaker 3: But I'm not easily offended in that way. And you have a different relationship with her as well. You know, you're not like in that group setting.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a little bit too much, honestly. Yeah, I don't like those meeting digs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Shannon tells Katie and Gina that she got a letter from the law firm that says that she owes John seventy five k plus interest and attorney fees. Gina says, Alexis is now with two men who both sued Shannon and Shannon is floored by what came out of Tamra's mouth at dinner. What'd you think about this?
Speaker 3: Well, I think everybody was floored about what came out of Tamora's mouth at dinner. Wouldn't you say that? I would say, and I've read a lot of comments, and you know, people are not liking, you know, what Tamora's doing because you know, there were friends no matter what, and it's really hard to watch.
Speaker 2: I was so grateful I can say this as Tarma's good friend, to watch this episode where she had a good episode this week. I was like, yeah, thank you, Tama, thank you Tamra, because I needed I needed you this like the fact it's just so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I loved watching her, like I know that side to her, so I was so refreshing it.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to watch.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I would have loved to be in a big bear with her because I know how much fun she is and you know how great she is. But you know that scene with Shannon, I don't know what's going on, but she's being really harsh on her.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you don't have that much anger without love, and I think that's the problem. That's a good point. Yeah, sure, you know, like if you don't really care about somebody, you're just going to be like, I mean whatever, you know, it is what it is. But I think when you have that much builts why she fights so hard yeaheah, that's a good point. I mean, I think Tamara loves hard and she fights hard, and that's what makes her. You know, when you're when you're in a place of like for me, like I know Tama would do anything for me unless I did her.
Speaker 3: But what about for Shannon? I me, you know, we're going to see you know, I'm really hoping that at some point that they're going to get back to a better place and that we're going to get to see that and support that because I'm not you know what happens with these situations. And honestly, if you're really concerned about your friends, and I know that she is, she would want to see, you know, a good result, and you know she would want to be friends with with Shannon and kind of like forget about everything that happened in the past and just focus on now and making Shannon better.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't hold your breath on that, mm hmm. I. Then Gina is telling us she's selling Elizabeth Vargas's home and Lakina for eight point nine ninety five. Gina is bringing the ladies with her to check on her house. So you know, Elizabeth Vargas was a housewife, right she was for one season. Hm. I don't know. I'm trying to think, like I mean, I know I've done Poppins, but I'm trying to think if I would do a pop in just to show my hungry koy, or if I would have just let it be. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think for her it was like a win situation because she's going to have her house featured on the Housewives call it. Well that's a scary part, right that we don't know what's going to come out of these women's mouth. But the house didn't have the mold. It was just like the cut cutting board right right. So that doesn't really say much, but the fact that somebody would bring that up, but you know, she's used to it. She was a housewife. She should have known what she was getting herself into. But the home is spectacular. I mean that home in Miami would cost twenty million dollars by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. I mean those houses and Lakinta. But here's the difference. You can live in Miami all year long. Lakina like, there are three to four months you cannot live there. It is scorching hot, like everybody that lives in that neighborhood they leave for the summers, Like that would be hard if I'm going to spend ten million dollars on the house. Yeah, Like I want to know that. I I mean, granted, I would buy a house there in a minute if I had endless finances, but that's that's a big chunk of money to pay to go. Okay, but we won't be there for summers, and I have kids in school. But I don't think she wanted to leave. I want to know what time production was, Like, I, Elizabeth, right, it's time. It's time for you to go. We saw your house, We see that you gave Gina the listing. Do we think it's convenient that she gave Gina the listing? Do you think she'd be so to be on the show? I think so.
Speaker 3: I think it was great for Gina, and and I'm sure that was like her selling point, like you know, a feature your house on the show. So that's how one of the reasons why she probably got the listing, you know, be signs of her friendship. And then she's a good realtor, and I'm sure she'll sell it for her. But I think it was a great opportunity for both of them. How do you think about her bringing the girls though, well, that was kind of like the only well not really, they could she could have done a scene at the house where she's showing the house and maybe not inviting the girls. Would you invite the Housewives to like one of your properties if you had that listing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think clearly if you have that, if you have multiple houses that you can sell for that price point, if somebody spills an espresso martini on the rug, it's probably not that big of a deal. If it was your one and only house and you had this amount of money, like I think that would be different. But if it's like your vacation house and it is what it is, like, yeah, sure, why not let's show it on television, right.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure somebody that's buying that home is that's not going to be a deal breaker. Okay, you had an express a martini like spot on your rug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But also, Gina, if this is your listing, then clearly Jen's eviction isn't hurting your nine million dollar house, brand new agent situation. You know what I'm saying, Like Gina's whole story about you're hurting me as a realtor because you didn't pay your rent. Well, here's your nine million dollar listing that you have in a place that you don't even live. Like right, she does live in Lakita, She is not a main agent in Lakita. She lives in Orange County.
Speaker 3: And though realtors make a lot less money from rentals versus, you know, selling their property, you know the money is in the selling, not really in the renting. They get like a very short commission, a very small commission for Renas.
Speaker 1: Joe and I are sitting down with the next Bachelor, the one and only Grant Alice for an intimate, in depth interview. We talked to him about finding out that he was the next Bachelor, what he's looking for in a partner, and we asked him some deep dive questions which you are not going to want to mess. One thing I think listeners are going to be surprised to hear is the process that he's taking to prepare for this journey and what some of Grant's red flags are. Don't miss the episode out now. Listen to Bachler Happy Hour on America's number one podcast network, iHeart, open your free iHeart app and search Bachler happy Hour and start listening.
Speaker 2: I did laugh about Shane.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Now they're all packing up to go, Shane says, do not eat in the car. Of course, nobody listens to go to Jack in the Box. And then in the other car, and a shocking turn of events, Alexis is talking about John like I'd rather have forty two Jack in the Box tacos, like actually I won't right now, mm hmm, I want a monster taco right this second. Then probably hear about Johnny, Johnny j oh same.
Speaker 3: That's why I said, when you asked me that question, which car would I have written it? And I said, you know, I thought Tamra's trip to Big Bear would have been so much fun and something like I've never done. And I love Tamera, but I saw Alexis was there and all she talks about is John So I'm like, oh my god, I could never do that, Like I just couldn't be there with her like all the time talking about them.
Speaker 2: So but then I get awkward and lakinta that then I would have I would have sucked up dealing with Alexis just so I could have had the fun and Big Bear because you have sucked toes like camera did. Here's the thing. I'm I'm maybe for the right price, I maybe would have sucked a toe, but I wouldn't have eaten the pie afterwards. Did you notice I do that? I mean I had to see that. But then after the toes are and they're doing all the things, then they panted and like grabbing a piece. I know there was two pies, so maybe that was a situation, but I was like that, I don't know. That's where I draw the line, but here we go. I loved I actually loved both houses. I would be happy to be at either house. I enjoyed certain dynamics from both groups. But at the start, alexis facetimes John and Tamra and says HI to him, and she tells John that Eddie loves him and every interaction between between Tamar and John has been good. Then we see Shannon tells Emily. This is where Shannon like put on her housewife outfit. She was like, listen, I'm going to get out of my own drama and I am going into work today. She's right. I saw this and tells Gina that Emily is out of character aggressive. Gina also said Emily is up Tamra's ass and meaner since hanging out with Tamra, Emily feels betrayed by Gina since she's not coming to her personally and talking behind her back. I've been working with Emily for over a year, and I can confirm she's just always been an asshole, like lovingly, like in a loving way. This is her, Okay, either love it or you don't. I mean, I don't know that. I'm I give non asshole vibes either, Like I love that about her. She's non apologetic and the things that she says, and but nothing she says is that damning for the most part.
Speaker 3: But I think I really bothered her though when Channon told her that because she you can see it like in her face that after she got that information, she kind of like transformed, and you know, she went back in the house and it was very visible and they all noticed that there was something wrong with her.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the problem. I think when you have a true friendship, it's one thing, when you have like a real true do I think that Emily thinks she's best friends with Heather or Shannon. Probably not, But Afer and Gina are truly that close, and Gina's talking behind her back about Emily's behavior instead of just going to Emily, like it's one thing to go if Gina were to go to Emily and be like, hey, you're being an asshole. You've repeatedly been an asshole, and normally I like your asshole behave, but like it's pushed it and it makes me wonder if everything's going on it is okay with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's so typical in these friend groups, you know, to do the behind the scene and you know, talk behind people's back, which I hate as well, because I'm very like in your face. If I don't like something, I tell you in your face. But you know, some of these women have a problem with that. They like to do it like, you know, behind your back.
Speaker 2: I gotta be really honest. I think that Gina thought she was going to keep getting that good good at it, and she was just going to keep being able to work every situation. And what ended up happening was this was Gina's first episode, and yes Emily did shitty things, Yes everybody's done shitty things on the show. But I think ultimately what Gina was doing, even claiming the situation with Katie. As we start to get those details. As that starts to get uncovered, we get to Heather telling Gina she knows the pop scene, you know.
Speaker 3: SUL was a little confusing. Like I watched, and I watched carefully and I listened very carefully. But it wasn't thug confusing, you know. I mean they would go from one house to the other, which was great, But what I'm trying to say is like the information to me was a bit confusing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is a key word that Heather said that has not repeatedly been said. Throughout the season. They keep talking about the paparazzi shots with Heather and Terry, but what they haven't implied is what led up to those paparazzi shots was that there was a cheating scandal and those two were breaking up or allegedly breaking up.
Speaker 3: Right, But Heather does bring it up and she says how much that had affected her children.
Speaker 2: But then in this episode tonight, she says, hey, you know this actually really effect I was surprised Heather said the word cheating. I thought she was going to just brush over that and continue using pop parazzi as the reason to be upset. But what she says is no, this cheating situation, this scandal, this paparazzi, all of this really affected my family, my kids, my life. And that's where it started making sense to me, because who gives a shit if you call pop Arrozzi and you're walking out of a restaurant. But if pop Rozzi's being whether it's called or not called, I don't know, but it's because your marriage is on the rocks and you're showing a united front. It's I mean, it's giving Marcus and marsa. Ooh, okay, speaking of can we like go off topic for a second, did you see those picks? Yes, yes, you can see that, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I feel bad about the whole situation because it's it has to be very disappointing for his family, you know, speaking about the family, you know, so it's not really what the public you know, sees them or how they portray him. I think it's really disappointing, you know, as a parent. He has parents, he has siblings, and he chose to be Yeah, I mean I think that of course he did. You know. I think his father's a very private person. But he, on the other hand, wants to be very public and there's a responsibility that comes with fame.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's actually why they broke up. No, I mean I don't know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, you know, they broke up because, you know, they both realized that they wanted different things in life. And you know, Larsa has a very busy life. You know, she has a family. She's very close to her family, to her kids, and you know, maybe they weren't aligned. You know, they figured it out at a good time. After a year is a good time too, well, something was like figure it out, something was lined right up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: But again, Marcus and Larsa are different because I mean it was just like a boyfriend girlfriend kind of thing for a year, you know, Terry and Heather, this is like this is her marriage and their family, they have children, you know, and it was you know, drugs are a little different than obviously cheating, and so yeah, you know, she really got very sentimental. She even cried. You can see her pain, and it was, you know, good scene for her. And I think she needed to open up like that and talk to Gina like that, so Gina can really understand, like the root of it and why she was so hurt, and like you said, it wasn't really about the properazzi picture, it was what was behind.
Speaker 2: But also Gina's time schedule isn't adding up. I don't think Kate and I.
Speaker 3: Always confused about all that. So who do you believe? Do you believe?
Speaker 2: I actually believe Katie in this aspect. I think Katie's new to the group. She's probably talking to Gina because that's her in to the to everybody, she's sharing information. But like ten minutes, two days, three months, it's very big difference, Like it really is a big gap. So does it make a difference, though, I do think it makes a difference if before if three months prior, you know, Katie had told her this information and Gina was like, yeah, let's go for it, and like they were going for it for a whole time, versus you know, Katie calling her and then Gina ten minutes later going oh my god, no, don't bring it up. I know I said that ten minutes ago, But to be scheming and plotting for three months, so you think that Gina deliberately wanted to do that to Heather? Then, I mean, like Emily said, Katie wouldn't have brought it up if it were ten minutes later, Like if I said, believe that's ten minutest. Like if I said to you, do me a favor, you know, like you tell me a story. We talk about it right now, not on a pod, but just on the phone. We talk about it. Ten minutes later, you're like, holy shit, Teddy, I feel like I crossed a line. Please don't say anything. Don't just don't do it. I would never m h. But if three months went by and I'd already filmed and already done it, and then it's too late, y yeah, two right, like now you're having a conscience now that it's going to buy you in the ass.
Speaker 3: I think I think it was somewhere in between. You know, it couldn't have been two days, and maybe it wasn't three months. It was like somewhere in between, and then it was too late already, you know, the Domiti had already been done.
Speaker 2: I think Gina finally thought she was going to be able to stir up some shit and then she just couldn't like land the plane and panicked and pulled out, and then that's where it ended up happening. But then Tamra tells Katie that she got set up and questions Gina's motives, and it's Katie seems pretty like, Okay, what tam was saying makes sense. Mm hmm, she does. I got that from her too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she's like not trusting in Gina now because she says, you know what, maybe what you're telling me is the right story and the right version that she set me up.
Speaker 2: And I went for it. I mean, clearly when you see what Gina's doing to her best friend Emily. But granted, whatever Emily was doing, even though it was not the best behavior, she could have just told Emily, but she didn't. She told she chose to talk behind Emily's back, blindsider about it. And if I were to read between the lines, my guess is this idea that Gina has about being upset with Emily and Tamra's friendship has to do with you realize that they're both under too teas in a pod. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I did realize that, and I thought, maybe Emily, what about the choice and the girl groups and went on the trips? Like didn't make sense the groups to you? Because I thought Emily would be with Tamra.
Speaker 2: I think they did that on purpose because they knew that Gina had talked shit about right Emily first, and I think production probably chose.
Speaker 3: But right yeah, I mean so it can make sense for what was going on in the groups and make them uncomfortable and have to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Jen thought camera would suggest real estate or a podcast to make money, but they decided posting feet only.
Speaker 3: Fans and I only fans is always like the answer, right it? Like is it a joker or do people really think that?
Speaker 2: I Mean, here's the thing I think like at this point, like that that could pay for my big bear house, Like I'm I'm ready. Are you considering it? You're ready? I mean, if I had something worth selling on my body, I think I'd probably do it. But I mean I don't what would I saw. I'd be like, here are my nugget hands?
Speaker 3: Like, well, there's a market for everyone, I'm telling you, like it's you just have to find it.
Speaker 2: You just have to find it. Well, maybe there's a market for John Jansen because then Tamer tells Alexis that she heard from Shannon that John has a big wiener. Uh huh, Alexis says not to say the S word. You can't say don't say the S word when you already said you have s four times a day. It's act me. My favorite part about Alexis this episode, Like listen, I've seen the memes and the things, like Alexis is so just delusional. That's what makes her a good housewife and it's funny and whatever. I love that when she said don't say the S word, meaning I thought she meant sex, but she meant shannis. Well, I was all confused. I said, shouldn't it be the D word? But because she's you know, instead of the S word, because that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: And then after I also, you know, thought about the sex thing, and I was like, and wait, why is even Shannon talking about like her man's penis, Like that's the stupidest thing. Like I hate when let the girls talk about that, because I was like, you're so dumby if you're not with this guy forever and you're talking about how huge this penis is, Like everybody's gonna want to like have sex with him, Like even oh my, I have a.
Speaker 2: Question if you heard, because this is where I am very different, like if so, not me, But there's a lot of women at Girl. If somebody were to tell me like, oh my god, my husband, Roger, he has a giant penis, I wouldn't be like and Roger was not my type. I wouldn't be like, oh, Roger, I need to I want to ride you. Like for me, it takes more than just a big weener.
Speaker 3: I know, baby, that's you. But you know how many, like other women or whatever. I mean, they just I'm telling you it's happened to my friend, like our real lives. I've seen it happen, and I'm always like telling my friends, please do not talk up.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 3: And second of all, don't be stupid enough to say something like that, because you don't know who's listening and who's gonna want to f your guy after just because of that or one crazy like drunk night or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, what about when Katie said Alexis is Badge needs a break? Yes, that was funny, and then we continue on.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit frustrated when we got through the Gina and Mlni fight that Gene then Emily never actually got to have the fight because the guy turned intobody. Heather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turned into Heather and Gina, and so they still have something to resolve because obviously nothing happened between them.
Speaker 2: No, nothing happened. She wasn't able to get it out. I can't tell, and I can't really ask Emily. I guess, but I can't tell. If maybe Emily was maybe a little tipsy at this point, so she was like the Emily I know would have just like come for it. But I don't know if that's because she's so close with Gina that she was more reserved or she was just like, I can't deal with this right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, since Heather took over and she did say it on her confessional, well yeah, you know, Heather, you know, made it about her, so you know, she kind of like got a free pass at that moment, you know, because it's better that way. You know, sometimes you just can't have two conversations. Yeah, and you know, conversations like that, deep conversations, you know, when and then it.
Speaker 2: Becomes a gang up. Also, everybody's fighting with the same person. But then we get to this part. Jen questions when Alexis is going to stop the attacks on Shannon, Alexis explant she's defending John, whose name was smeared by Shannon. John. I do think that, and I'm going to give we did hear this when we were in San Francisco. Alexis's mom passed away right before filming, so she was going through a lot. We haven't really heard much about it on the show. John was there for her. That's I'm going to give her her fall. That's the wrong reason to get into our relationship. But I can see it happening because but they're said vulnerable and the whole thing. And she did tell us that, Yeah, she did tell us that they but just because we did.
Speaker 3: That, we don't know his real motives though, right, I mean, you know she wants to say that it's because he's so kind and he's so loving and he's so perfect. But is that the real reality? We don't know yet. Time will tell.
Speaker 2: But then Alexi so But then in that same token, she says, Alexis as she can bring out videos of Shannon that would ruin her. Tamra says, it's videos of Shannon the Night of Dui. Alexis says, if Shannon doesn't stop lying, John will expose the videos. I also want to point out, but did she come on this show for this? I mean, did this?
Speaker 3: Did Alexis and John Johnny like she calls them calm on the show, like just for them and to get their story out.
Speaker 2: But I also want to talk about toxic relationships in general. I can say with one hundred percent certainty, I have never been in a fight with Edwin, and while we were arguing, thought to bring out my phone and video him. It's never gotten to that magnitude where I felt I needed to capitalize on this proof. I do know couples that do do that, h and most of the time it's because it's repeated behavior. We're hearing that he didn't actually video it. It's ring camera video footage. I don't know. Regardless of whatever it is that shows that the relationship is so toxic, let's stop talking about it. I guess what he'll do.
Speaker 3: If he did that with Shannon, he's gonna do it with Alexis. Also, I mean if if the relationship does get to that point, because it's probably a pattern that he has, you know, with all the women that he needs proof and he has to be defending himself.
Speaker 2: But also if a relationship is so inconsequential to you don't talk about it, Like was my ex husband in total dream? Yeah? He was great? Did he do anything stup to me? No? Do I need to talk about him? Well, you don't have to lie. I mean you don't have to lie about it either.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But I have no reason to talk about him good or bad. Oh okay, yeah, but you know what I'm saying, like, there's no reason for me to ever But this is like a threat. I mean, this is I saw that like as a threat.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Shannon, doesn't you know, shut up or she's not quiet, then you know we're going to bring out this me that's a threat.
Speaker 2: But what are we going to see that she's the worst, in my opinion, is that she's drunk, she's yelling, she's jealous, she's upset, and she's sloppy. We already know that, and she herself has said that. And but then in the same token we heard last episode Shannon saying I will prove what John said. My guess is the same. He was drunk, he was sloppy, he was aggressive. He like what they're blaming each other for, they both did regardless and everything both participated and your new relationship be moving on. That's great, you've had growth. I just I really.
Speaker 3: Don't get I really don't understand that either. Like it really makes me, like makes me aggressive to like watch this. I was like, how do they even allow this? Like it's all like who cares? I feel like Alexus is just there to like bring down Shannon and just to defend John's name. Nobody cares about John, Like, no, he was not part of the show. He's not a cast member. You know, he's not that, he's not relevant. The only reason why they're talking about him is because Alexis is there. Because if not, Channon.
Speaker 2: Would have just had you to talk about her.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but not, you know, nobody wants to, you know, like I feel like John's becoming like the new Lenny on the show. Like you know that all we talked, you know, we talked about and you know, Lisa had everybod to talk about Lenny because she was going through it in real time. But she was married to this man and she had a family with him, like Shannon was with this guy for three and a half years, and that's it. I mean, she should be able to say her story and that's it, I mean, but just keeps on bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Like it's well, it's also sad that it's like, you know, Alexi's mom has just passed away, and it feels like she's susceptible to fall hard and fast, and that she feels like she has to fight John's battles for him. Like if John wants to fight these battles, come on the show and film.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's using her? I mean, I've even thought that myself. I was like, why is she his mouthpiece? Like every scene is like going in to defend John. John is not part of this, unfortunately. He was a part of Shannon's life, Okay, And if you want to ruin your life now, go ahead and do it, But like, don't give.
Speaker 2: Him so much time and energy. That's my point. If he was in a situation right now, like if this was something to give Alexis freedom, well, like let's say Alexis thinks she's going in to share her full life, her story or whatever, and in the midst of sharing her entire life, she's also sharing stuff about her relationship with John. But we're only seeing her relationship with John. No, and she's and she's really.
Speaker 3: Not talking too much about her relationship with John except that she has sex with him all the time and how amazing he is.
Speaker 2: That's all she says.
Speaker 3: But all the other conversations are about how crazy Shannon is and how about John and Shannon's relationship. She's really not talking so much about her own relationship.
Speaker 2: Do you think she has a disadvantage because she's a friend of.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I think that she has She has a big presence and we can already see that. We've seen her in every episode except episode four.
Speaker 2: I think the fact that she can walk down the stairs and not even notice that Jen and Katie are standing there, Yeah, that's concerning. Maybe that's why she can be with this man.
Speaker 3: She's not aware, you know, and unfortun I mean, I think she's a good person, you know.
Speaker 2: I think she's a good girl. I think she's a good one.
Speaker 3: You know. I think she's a good person. But she's just like caught up in this craziness. You know, people with this man.
Speaker 2: Want love and want that like feeling more than they want reality.
Speaker 3: And and you know what, when it's so good like that in the beginning, like Run for the Hills, yeah, because it's just like not like normal.
Speaker 2: Straight let's hope, let's hope for them that their relationship gets better and they stop focusing on Shannon.
Speaker 3: And I really do hope so because I honestly, it's really hard for me to watch because it's like this is like the whole thing is about this, Like I'm not enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're having fun moment and it's like why they're in Big Bear, why they're going down the slopes, why they're doing this, like even while they were cooking, and how they're trying to get cut open the pineapple. Like there are moments where you're like, gosh, I get why all these ladies are friends. Katie I thought had a good episode. Gina clearly did not, but like everybody had moments where I was like, oh I like them, mm hmm. And I could relate to each person for the most part. But that's where it was a little tough for me at the end. But we're not gonna listen, We're not gonna pummel, We're not gonna pummel Alexis anymore. But let's see, I don't know about her too much, but I mean, maybe that's what she wants, but also, I don't know how many more episodes? What episode are we on? Episode six? We just finished watching six, so we finished watching six. How many episodes do they have? I was gonna ask you that. I what I heard was they're potentially gonna have eighteen episodes. But I mean, everything changes, okay, But Alexis is not show I own in any pictures on the cast trip, So my guess, oh, thank god, no Alexis and John.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like Alexis, but because only John comes out of her mouth, I'm like, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess she'll probably be at the Sonoma cast trip, but I don't think she goes to I forget where they went, London, somewhere like that, but I poor for four. It's a lot, and we're hooked. So thank you, guys. Yes, thanks for tuning in for another episode, and it was good talking to you this week. I'll talk to you soon. Bye Teddy, Bye, guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye