Speaker 1: Flame Flame. If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, We're gonna laugh, cut him and kicking, and at the end we leave it with just a lift. You spirits think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say it's slipt. Oh folks say we dig it good?
Speaker 1: Hey, no this do what you do? No this, do what you do? Can't no do what I do? No this?
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, welcome to laugh and learn.
Speaker 1: I am your host, Bro, and we are so happy to have you here this week. It has been a whirlwind week for me. I've been traveling, I've done five stakes in seven days and it has been a wonderful thing. I'm join with my fabulous producer, mister Aaron Howard and of course my gorgeous to co host Bobby Cliff HOI you.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Hi? Are you a flame? How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good, Bobby C. I'm pretty good. I've been working, I've been on the road. I was out with so Last Sunday I went to Atlantic City, New Jersey to work with Tiffany at the Harrouck Casino, Tiffany Haddish, And then Monday I went to Chicago, and Wednesday I opened for Dave Chappelle at the United sent the twenty thousand people, and then Friday I was also supposed to do it, but it was a hiccup with the lineup, so I didn't get a chance to do that one. Then Saturday I flew out to go to Atlanta and I did my friend Donald Harrison's Black and White Met Gallibal, which was great. And then Sunday I flew to Memphis to work at Chucko's Company House and had a great time. It was a great show. Thank you, Memphis. You guys were wonderful. I'm going back there. Monday I went back to Atlanta, and Tuesday I came home. But I don't want to discard that I went while I was in Atlanta, because I want you guys to know this, that I went to church. I hadn't been to church in years. And I went to a church, Vision Cathedral Church seven O four Army Wood Avenue Southeast, and the bishop, Bishop O. C. Allen, preached the Word of God. It was so wonderful. The people in there shouted and happy, danced and screamed Hallelujah and glory to God. And I just felt good to be in the spirit. And I know the scriptures say that the Lord won't show up to a man made temple, but he damn showed send some of his warriors there because they was up in there and shouting and dance and Bobby, good God.
Speaker 2: I kind of imagine that he doesn't go to a man made temple because he comes through us, right you you showed a little bit of that that clip. I was toe tapping. People brought their tambourines. Who warn't a personal tambourine. I was impressed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's Verrio, that's Veria Church of God in Christ Church by the Black Church. Church of God in Christ. They had a camarine. They had a washboard, an old school washboard. Would yeah, he had a spoon.
Speaker 2: He was rubbing up together. I'm telling you us white Catholics, we would drop dead. We literally done the Josephy hanging there. It's very you know, we're we're like the McDonald's of churches were in and out in forty forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh hear me when I tell you this was a black church service. It started at ten forty five. It's still going on right now.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: A blank and a snack.
Speaker 3: Baby, Good God.
Speaker 2: Did you see that your boyfriend was in the It is in the news this week, George Santos.
Speaker 3: Oh, why you got to be my boyfriend? Though? Bobby? Why he is gonna?
Speaker 2: I gotta say, I don't know what he's been doing, but his skin looks fabulous. He's he's starting to be a little more feminine looking than than he ever was.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think he's wait, I think he's about to reveal the baby agenda reveal.
Speaker 3: Did you see that stomach?
Speaker 2: I did it, but I was thinking that maybe he was going for another job, because it seems like his ass is going to get kicked out of Congress.
Speaker 3: Well he should have been kicked out, and that's just the truth.
Speaker 1: And my community, who I adore sometimes and sometimes I don't, they should have been raisedale about him being there because they knew that he was he's a throwing in the country set, but McCarthy held him there to hold on to the seat, and you see what happened to that, don't you?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, but that's I mean, that's the type of thing right now, and I'm going to put it on both sides because we're holding onto every seat that we can with our fingernails as well. We have that jackass from New Jersey that he's got to go. But it's like Congress right now is so busy fighting against each other instead of working for the American people, which is what we what they were hired to do. It is so disappointing. You know, we have to start paying attention because we're so fragile. Our democracy is so fragile. It's strong at the same time, but but we better start doing some work. Are votants. So I hope that people are paying attention and then we get that get him out. But he's got ten new counts. What I don't understand is why he's not being civilly sued. I mean, some of his counts. He's got twenty three counts in all, but they've got him on stealing donor identities, running up thousands of dollars in debt and fraudulent charges on their credit cards. He has accusations he's inflated his campaign finance report. Who does not sound like inflating finances, stealing voters identities, embezzling company cash, conspiring with his ex campaign treasure to falsified documentation. And this is just like the latest in them. I don't he should be written around his right. He should be ashamed of himself.
Speaker 3: No, we should.
Speaker 1: The American people should be ashamed that we allowed him to sit there in that seat and we knew that he was fig Tissius. So at this point, as mad as frustrated as I am with George Santos, I can't even be mad at him because he should have been kicked out, and there was the people in power.
Speaker 3: Over him who should have kicked him out.
Speaker 2: So we should and us and and so, and let's not take us out out of any culpability. We should be calling our local congressman and screaming to get him out. It's ridiculous because they can have like they did for Feinstein. Why can't they have whoever the governor is of the state that he's from, assigned somebody else they don't have to change the pop I think they're afraid of the devil they know, versus the devil they could get well.
Speaker 1: My issues even may May she rest in peace, Miss Dane Feinstein, and thank you for your service and thank you for your work.
Speaker 3: But she should have been removed as well. She was too old.
Speaker 1: Absolutely she should have been So some of these policies need to change. Ms McConnell needs to be said down. He has shown us, under knowing certain terms, that he is no longer physically and mentally equipped to have the disposition which I'll keep allowing them to sit there.
Speaker 3: The rules have to be changed. And if we don't change and we're going to keep.
Speaker 2: Losing, well, what's even funnier about that? Sore? Since we're we're kind of in the house right, so might as well keep talking about it. So the Speaker update is that we saw that that STEVENS. Scalise is the GOP nominee for for the Speaker of the House, and he's a representative from Louisiana. He was over the summer just made the House majority whip. But he has he's got all sorts of attributes that I'm not too happy with he's the most anti LGBT reputation of any lawmaker. He opposes legalization of marijuana, he feels as a gateway drug. He rejects scientific consensus on climate change. And in two thousand and two he spoke at a white nationalist convention that was run by David Duke. He didn't realize that was racist.
Speaker 3: He came out in apologies and that and that is who they have in place.
Speaker 2: And take over, and so that's what they have in place.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I will say some of the other things that are sort of I feel badly for him, but this is this is what we're just getting the right people to put in place. He was Now this doesn't have anything to do with his brain or being able to do the job, but he was. He was one of the people that was shot in that congressional baseball practice back in twenty seventeen. He had like a Bernie Sanders anti trumper that came out and shot shot a bunch of people, which was kind of disgraceful because he wasn't somebody that was not known to the police. He had beat his foster daughter, she just didn't press charges. He also used to like to shoot guns at his trees in his backyard. But so he's got that, he's got a bit of a hitch in his gidda up. But he does okay with that. But right now we just found out he's suffering from multiple myeloma. It is a very treatable form of blood cancer, but it's still he needs to be treated. Should they be putting him up where he's, you know, fighting this disease. It's got to be on the top of his game.
Speaker 1: Or absolutely not. He should not be. And I don't feel no sympathy for him as far as the whole the other sort of things, because after what you then broke down and said about him being anti gay, anti anti vis and I can't I can't roll with him. And then he if you said at a David Duke Uya rally and said publicly that you didn't think that you didn't know it was a racist comman, baby, I don't want you there.
Speaker 3: You're bold face liar. But that's what this country is used to they and they reward bad behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was funny. Chris Christie. Out of the two people he said he doesn't know Jim Jordan that was the other. That was the other contender. He didn't know him. He did know Sclee. He thought he was a nice guy. I'm surprised that because Chris Christi is pretty a straightforward guy. I'm surprised he would he would back say he said, it's not backing them, he's just saying he thinks he's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: He said he wants to see if anybody else came out, and that was about it.
Speaker 3: Nice guy, don't mean that you should have that position.
Speaker 2: No, No, there were a lot of nice guys who shouldn't have a lot of powerful positions, unfortunately. But but that's that's the This speaker updates. On a positive note, President Biden is looking to get rid of junk fees for the consumers. He's looking to get rid of fees with concert tickets, sports tickets, hotel rooms, apartments, car rentals, if there's any type of fee, he feels it should be completely transparent to the person that is purchasing the ticket. He is also taking on the banks because he feels that the bank fees are absolutely ridiculous and out of control and all of these it's like four hundred and eighty million dollars a year in extra fees and that could be put back into the consumer pipeline, not necessarily go back directly to us, but could could keep the wheels, you know, running for other other purchases and other other things that we could be doing.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. He don't remove the fees fee. I would like remove, Bobby.
Speaker 1: You know what I would love to have removed taxing the water bottles because if I go back case, the water is to be things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the water tax is just as much.
Speaker 2: Now do you get your your bottle fees back if you turn the bottles in?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't recycle. I thought it shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Gotten No, No, I'm just asking. I don't know. I don't know what California is. So we have five cents a bottle here, and if we return it, you get the bottle back. We don't have it on water bottles. We have it on soda cans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 2: But we don't, so we put those in the we put those. It just a not recycling and we just recycle. But yeah, I mean, he could be working on it. He's trying to well, he's trying to work on any way to get obvious money. Low hanging food at least back into the consumer's pocket. So I was pretty happy to see that. Speaking about presidents, it's worth a mention our Robert Kennedy Junior is running as an independent, which I think is nothing but problematic because if you remember, h ran and took Go siphoned some important quotes away from Al Gore in the Gore Bushkin election.
Speaker 1: It's all the distraction, Bobby, It's all the gas prices, the food prices.
Speaker 3: Before we came on, you said that the economy was up one percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything, and this week and people have jobs, but they don't want to work. I have traveled and I've been to four or five different cities in the week.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: People have the jobs, but they do not want to do the work. You can't even ask people questions about their job. You know, if you're lost or you're confused about something, you see somebody who has an employee uniform moment, you go to them and say, excuse me, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: I'm busy right now.
Speaker 1: Or they're on their cell phone or they're on TikTok, or they just do not They're very dismissive.
Speaker 3: It is it's offensive.
Speaker 1: It is a situation of laziness that is spreading trickling down to these youth. They don't know what it is to do and that in the fact, and I know they're making great money on social media platforms or whatever they doing X and sex work or what have you. But what they're taking out is basic human decency of a working American people. Because we work for hours. I'm not saying at times are harder for them now or easier for us now, but we work for hours. We had a routine, We had a systematic way of doing it. They don't have that, Bobby, and they are disgruntled. They are mean, and they resent having to go to work. That's what I feel like, they resent having to go to work.
Speaker 2: No, I would agree with that. In speaking, so we are the economy has improved the one percent, but Biden also has three hundred and thirty six even with the strikes, which we'll talk about. Just give an update a minute, three hundred and thirty six thousand new jobs the jobs report came out. Now, if we can only get, as you said, people to actually get in the job and then oh, you know, call me crazy, but actually do the job well or try to do the job to the best of their ability. Customer service, that's what we're lacking. We have no customer service any longer. Flame. It's so disappointing. I saw somebody the other day fall. This isn't even customer service. This is decency. I'm sorry to it that I interrupted you and nobody went over to help the person. They're just like the person that had kind of crawled the way. I'm like, where was lending in hand? Just can I help you up? Can I? Nope?
Speaker 3: That is where we are.
Speaker 1: And Bobby, I'm telling you something right now, it's not a customer service. This is why when you do get someone that's pleasant over the phone or what you do right, it's almost it's almost like a ray of sunshine coming through because you're so used to everybody either being broken English with a foreign language that you really can't understand that you have to say, can you repeat that, I'm not understanding what you're saying, or you get somebody who's so rude and so dismissive and so nasty over the phone. So when you do get a Hi, I'm Becky, Sue, and how can I help you today?
Speaker 3: How is your day? Oh?
Speaker 1: You are like, oh, my god, Oh could you play my customer service for everything?
Speaker 3: Not just I just want you to do everything for me. Because it's so they're so pleasant.
Speaker 2: I asked them for their number. I'm like, do you guys have direct lines? So if anything happens again, And it's funny when you do get somebody that's good like that, the next time you call, they're gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pipeline you can call.
Speaker 1: You can call about forty times. You won't get them back. I get you. I'm like, oh, I can't understand you get off my line.
Speaker 2: That's because we're farming everything out and and President Biden that God is trying to bring, like with the chipsack and stuff, he's trying to bring work back in. So let's hope that, you know, if he ever gets a second term, that some of those customer service files because they're great jobs for We'll say a mom or dad. You know it is a parent who has to work at home. You know, you have kids and whatever. You can still do it at home and you can still get great service. So you still get me, You'll still making a few dollars. So yeah, it's so disappointing, but the economy is improving. Just a snail's pace. I'm just hoping that it takes a bump up and everything that's going on in the world is when I was.
Speaker 1: When I was in Chicago, I was very proud of my my city team because you know, I'm from Chicago. The Bulls actually won a game, and I mean the Bears, I'm sorry, Chicago Bears. The football team actually.
Speaker 3: Won a game. They had not won a game since last season. And the.
Speaker 1: The the irony of them winning on that day was that was the exact same day that the great Hall of Famer uh Chicago Bears coach Dick Buckets also died, So.
Speaker 3: They won on the day that he passed.
Speaker 1: And I know that seems that it was kind of like they kind of like pay homage and now they ain't won one since butt.
Speaker 2: But a mess, So I think that's terrific. Yeah, he died at eighty, but it is what a way to go. I know it's probably hard for the family, but as far as somebody passing going into sleep, as you know, he must have done something right to somebody at some time.
Speaker 1: I'm almost afraid to go in my sleep. I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up and be like, well, who turned the fan out? Why is it so warming?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh, I could be up there for unless somebody's looking for dinner. I could be up there for a week and a half. Nobody would even notice I was gone until they went, oh I'm hungry, then they might shut up for me. But he died. And also who died was my beloved Tim Wakefield. I love him. He was He was a Red Sox player, and he was a terrific player. He gave so much to like the Children's hospital here in the Boston area. He was always very philanthropic as long as well as his wife. In fact, right up into the end, because we only just found out I think three days before that he had cancer, because he was taking care of his life, we had pancreatic cancer. Was feeling a little rundown and a little lousy. Went to the hospital and found out I guess that he had a brain tumor himself. And what's really crummy, and I hope that we all pray for them, is they have two children that are like Zetti and Izzy's age, so maybe a little younger. I think they're like sixteen and seventeen or eighteen. They're still in high school, so I think they're going to be parentless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully their family will surround them and keep them loved. I love that he kept that on the low body. That's so scary. And when I win this power box tonight, this one point seven five billions, I'm going to be very philanthropic as well, because I'm filanthropic when I don't get no money like that, because I have done many for many people, so I believe in that because I do want to win.
Speaker 3: I want to win all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I always say that because I want to start. I wouldn't want all the money because somebody would sleep your throat in your sleep. But I love to be make everybody that that I loved comfortable. And then I would love to think of all of the wonderful charities that you could start that things that are important to you and you know, and you can directly place that money in different places. I would love to start a charity. But I will, I will, I'll send you, I'll send you a cash app if I will.
Speaker 1: No, honey, I don't want no cash up. It's gonna be too busy to go and cash it. But I want to one point seventy five billion. That's a nine hundred million dollar payout. Bobby, I'm looking for at least two hundred million you okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, one hundred Bobby, fIF y'all go.
Speaker 1: If you have not played, it is one that is probably going to it's looking to be the biggest jackpot in history. So if you haven't plent, tell me put two thousan Yes I can't, Oh, yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you how much how much does it cost to to do a Netflix special? If you fund it yourself, like Joey, you could call tell me and I want you.
Speaker 3: That I could do that for less than a one hundred for less than five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say one hundred thousand, and I thought he said it was like two seventy five. And that was five years ago. Like that was a while ago that you had me on, right, So that's so you'll let me know and we'll get that money to you. We'll write that over to you. The oh Frank James, he was a sixty four year old man that went into the New York subway and shot it up. He shot ten people. Everybody survived, Yeah, everybody survived, he got his he played. He pled guilty to terrorism and weapons charges in January. He got his sentence over this past week. It's ten life sentences each person for each person shot, plus an additional ten years on weapons charges, and he took full responsibility. I was amazed. I think I had mentioned that to you before. I thought he was. You know, it's everybody is, Oh, it's this, or it's an excuse. He kind of held his head up high. And he's going in for a sentencing, so that probably she proves that he's got a few screws.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know how many screws he got loose, but he's going to live rent free off the consumer's taxes for the rest of what however long he lives.
Speaker 3: I know, And he's a horrible shot.
Speaker 1: Nobody died. I'm not saying that I'm glad nobody died, but he's a horrible shot.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god, thank god. And I believe if I'm looking at my note, I don't have it, but I believe I read. But you know, all the guns were legally. He didn't do anything that was illegal. So even crazier that you can just walk around in New York city, and you know, nobody notices you got a gun. There strikes. So the auto strike is in its fourth week. They're going to be laying off an additional eight hundred workers. There are five thousand that have been laid off so far. And it has cost the economy. They're figuring it's cost already five point five billion dollars. Because it's not just the cars, it's the parts, it's the you know, it's like the it's sort of like the Actress strike, right, like you said, the craft service.
Speaker 1: It's a trickle it's a trickle down effect. Yeah, you know, the shipping containers because they have to ship the part.
Speaker 2: You're exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what people don't understand.
Speaker 1: You just see the big picture, but you don't see all the behind the things that happened to get the picture.
Speaker 3: This be it is. We are living in here. Let me just say, we are living.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping they're not saying. I mean, I was reading I read a few articles today and I didn't see anywhere within the articles that they said they're making progress. You know, they're hoping that it will resolve in X time. They haven't said anything they said they're going to the negotiating table again today, but I didn't see any update.
Speaker 3: I want to speak on policy change.
Speaker 1: I know that we're in a crucial part for an election, and I'm going to tell this quick story that I was in the grocery store today and there was a white woman. We were comparing prices on chicken wings and she was standing there. She said, what food is so high? I said, ma'am, mary, things gas, everything that's that right now. She says, what are we going to do? I said, girl, our country is you know. We have to get out and we have to vote for change, you know. And she was like, I am a Trump supporter. She says, well, I don't know which which way is headed. I said, well, I'm not a Trump supporter. I am a Bite supporter. I said, but that does not mean that I don't like Trumps and all his antics, especially with his reality show stuff. I said, but are you? And I asked, I say, so, as an American, have you lost faith in him? And the woman looked at me in my face because I asked her a very serious question. This was just a regular white woman. She says, oh my god, I believe I have lost faith in mister Trump. She said, But that does not mean that I've garnered faith in Joe Biden, I said, and that is understandable, but you do understand that those are the only two candidates that we have, so voting for another one is actually just.
Speaker 3: Separation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like, yeah, she said, I'm just not pleased with either one. I said, ma'am, I think that is the story of a lot of the American people. People, but we cannot get distracted and sidetracked by the fact that if we don't have a leader, we are going to be screwed. I say, if the aliens ever come and they say, take us to your leader, I'm taking them straight to Trump. She says, I think that the aliens come. She said, I think that if the aliens come and they see how messed up America is, they're going to go back.
Speaker 2: I say, girl, probably, honest to God, probably is right. But isn't It's nice to have grown up conversations with people with.
Speaker 3: Them of opinion.
Speaker 1: And we didn't need necessarily have a distion of opinion. We had a different party that we supported, but we were able to have a communial is that the right word communal? A regular conversation with each other. It didn't go left. I didn't get mad with her because she support Trump. She didn't get angry with me because I support Biden. We talked as Americans, and we were very different people from very different size of the spectrum. And I think, Bobby, that is really what is needed. She says, I'm really worried. And this woman said this to me at her home.
Speaker 3: App no life. She's really worried about voting times because she thinks that the country is going to erupt.
Speaker 2: And I believe her. That's why we have to get out and we have to vote, and we have to do what. Wouldn't it be nice if the conversation you had it's a grown up conversation, mature, if the people in Congress are doing the same thing instead of fighting and working against each other. They just said, all right, these are my values, Okay, these are your values. How do we work together on a compromise to suit the people. The people need X, whether it's food, shelter, how do we work together to make that happen? And then next time maybe they do what you want this time flame and the next time maybe you do what the other person wants. That's compromise.
Speaker 1: I just Bobby, and it's so sad. And I'm telling you, I hate to discuss politics, identity, or religion in mixed company because it can go so left. But when I saw the story today about what's happening over in Israel, forgiving you guys, because it's touching me. When I heard some of the things, the horrific acts that were being happen.
Speaker 3: I hate wars. I hate wars because at the.
Speaker 1: End of wars a lot of times people don't remember what the war was completely about, and there's always a lot of unnecessary deaths, and it just bothers me, especially when they are women and children involved.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what makes this one hard is that it's by terrorists and it's not it's not you know, military people against military people. These are these are terrorists against civilians who are just living in their own homes, living in their own towns, doing what you're supposed to do. And a lot of Americans there we're gonna do. It's sort of unfolding, So we don't have all the detail, you know, the correct detail or the finite detail yet, but probably by next week we'll have a little bit more than it is now. But yeah, I pray for both sides because not a mass.
Speaker 1: iHeart the Black Effect Network, the producer, myself, you, everybody here, we are standing prayers to the people who are in distress, you know, the people who are hiding and the people who are watching their children being mutilated in front of them.
Speaker 3: We are praying for you, guys, because I could not imagine. I could not.
Speaker 1: Fathom still being a lab at the Experience or something like that, and the words of Bobby Clifford, I can't because you would kill me if I saw you trying to maname or hurt one.
Speaker 3: About you, and I would just we would all have to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know this is and for Americans, this is scary, guys, because this is where we get all of our all of our information and our intel for the Middle East. You know, ISRAELI are Israel and America are tight sisters, and we rely on them, they rely on us, and now this sort have caught them off off guard, and that's the information that we need happen.
Speaker 1: And the leader of the Hamas, according to social according to some records, was released from prison by President Trump when he was in office. So I don't know that to be completely true, but that's the legend.
Speaker 2: You'll have to fact check that.
Speaker 1: We gonna definitely fact check that. But that's what they're saying. But all of this isn't happening right before this next election and on Biden's watch. The distraction is is real and it is right in your face. Please pay attention.
Speaker 2: It really is and it's gonna I mean, the other thing that makes me nervous is we just talked about our lousy one percent that that we've gained over this past week. We're going to start losing that because it's our money. Everybody thinks it has just to do with the United States. It's how the rest of the world does that that helps to value our money as well. And if we have we're still helping Ukraine, never mind Israel. Uh, you know, we've got two big powerhouses that that are fighting right now. It's we're we better tighten up our belt straps. People spend on what you need, save.
Speaker 3: Save, save, work, save, save save save. Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It is a scary place that we are in, but we have to stand diligent. We have to stand strong and God forbid it. And I know this is the stretch, but we have to stand united because I'm telling you right now, if our enemies are watching America, watching what is happening in America.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 1: We just like open woman. We just pour some soul into some hotels, into the woman and burn us more. But I hate that this is happening on Biden's watch because they're going to blame Biden for everything, same way they blame President Obama for everything.
Speaker 2: You know, It's true, and strangely enough, this is uh a World Mental Health Awareness everybody week. So reach out to somebody, find somebody, tap into any of the services that you need. If you feel like you're desperate, call nine one one or phone in front.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about calling nine one one. I'm having a mental issue this week. My daughter, my daughters are driving me crazy. I'm just I'm sorry, I'm just joking. I ain't call nobody. I'm gonna call the law. They gonna call the law because the baby. The Battle Acts will show up.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'll send you some pros act.
Speaker 1: It has been such a heavy week, and it's but it's been a light week with work, but it's been a heavy week with what's happening in the world. Prayers for all the people who are in war Ukraine, Israel. It's scary.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Prayers for America because I honestly, we are at a war. We're in some kind of war, Bobby, good God, but but here and so I'm gonna I'm gonna end this. I'm not on a side with note y'all. I'm trying to get happy.
Speaker 3: Catch me.
Speaker 1: I'm still on toy got sixteen days with Tiffany. My next tour day is next Friday. And ooh oh Reno on the battle. Don't ask me what. I just know I've been rido. You can take my social media for to find the two days. But appreciate you because here are laughing, Larne. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are really only trying to get you to use your man, especially in these crucial times, because the mind is what Bobby.
Speaker 2: It is a terrible thing to waste, and we can't afford it right now. So we we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't ford to lose our minds right now.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if you ever needed to get on your knees and go, we all need to go to God in Unison, or go to whomever you pray to this is the time, because I'm telling you right now we are lost. We are lost tribe in America because we are so separated and we think that this person is better than this one, or this one is defeating that one, or this one don't like that one. When it's all we move all the titles and we just Americans.
Speaker 3: If you remove.
Speaker 1: All the color, the titles, the one percent, the money, we are just American citizens and that's what we want to live freely as as American citizens. But it's looking very much so like a lot of people are trying to change it. Before I leave, though, Bobby, I do want to say this that I didn't say doing laugh and learn.
Speaker 3: There needs to be some power change with these politicians. It is very clear that sometimes some of these people are too old or too feeble to sit in that position for all those years and do an adequate job to save Americans. Being in politics is about being a public servant to help the people. That is not helping people.
Speaker 1: When somebody has to help you to get to your damn chair because you don't know what the hell is going on, I'm not knocking it. We appreciate you for the years of service that you gave us, but something has to be done because we are the collateral damage for somebody. And since it's mental or health Week or Mental health Week, we are the collateral damage for somebody whose mental health is being impaired or challenged.
Speaker 3: And that's the truth.
Speaker 1: The decisions you make don't affect you, it affects us.
Speaker 2: It's true. We're on the precipice of something. I think that if some changes are made, you know, we might look back in twenty years, look back to this time and say, see that's when it changed. That was when things flipped. Or if things go poorly, you know, that's a different way. But let's put out their positive energy and let everybody do your job. Vote, get out, register, look at your candidates, do your work, and make sure you're with the people you're voting in. Are actually going to work with other people. If they get right up on their platform and say they're voting against everything that the Democrats do, or they're voting against everything that the Republicans do, those aren't the people that you want. You want people who are going to actually get out there and do.
Speaker 3: The work exactly. Well, we Bobby, thank you, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you guys something you guys give my girl Bobby Clifford around the clause because Bobby is coming in. I get such positive feedback in my inboxies about Bobby as the co host, not that they'd enjoy the other two co hosts I have, but this is season three and I think they really enjoy the conversation that we have as well. We're teaching. Because we're teaching and talking, we actually learn from each other, Bobby, because there are things that I don't know, there are things that you don't know. And that's what Coffee Times started in the kitchen, doing and laugh and learn. Just fold it over to be because I wanted people to be. I wanted it to be a transfer of information. I don't know everything I know. Y'all think I do, and I pretty much know like almost everything, but I really don't, and so I love to learn, and that is what we love. We love to push the effort of learning because knowledge is power. And it's not that you have to learn these major things, but you need to understand how life works, the ins and out, and how to treat people in a fair space so that you will be a better person. That's all we want to do. Did you so?
Speaker 3: We thank you to our producer, mister Aaron Howard.
Speaker 1: I thank you my Bobby cliff You follow Bobby on Instagram at Clifford Bobby as well as on Facebook and I am Flame Monroe on everything except Instagram My Monroe Flame on backwards on there. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you. We look forward to hearing from you next week. We got some other interviews coming up with some with some major people, so stay tuned. Please download us on iHeart under the Black Effect Network or Spotify, Apple, Amazon, or wherever you listen to your podcast. Tell a friend telephone, Tell somebody that the Laugh and Learn Podcast is three years here, that we still kicking and grinding. Well I'm kicking, Well, I'm granded, I'll be just kicking. Okay, well I'm not crying.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys, Bye bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 1: Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright, Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the One and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys. This is slamming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn