Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading off Live, brought you by Prize Pick. Sign up for Prize Picks today with Romo code leading off. It's me Joey b That of course is the Welsh and it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks Welsh. This is a new one. Before he even started the show today, there were sixty plus comments in the chat I support the show started. I don't know what's going on. I guess everybody's just excited for and she Han today because I guess I guess he wasn't getting promoted to Triple A. We mistook that promotion. It apparently goes right to the big leagues, because that's where that dude is starting tonight.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Yeah, Emmitt Shean, I think I kind of hand it at the end. I think it might be Shean at the end. But emmittt a great name. Emmett don't know many emits as we've talked about, but we're gonna get to know one at the major league level. I told you before one of the reasons too, Like we were pushing and talking a little bit before the show started, and we looked at the comments were like, holy crap, I like don't know how to gauge rookies and prospects anymore. I just don't know how to gauge it to the major leagues because.
Speaker 1: It's funny nothing podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, I can evaluate them and I can talk to you about that, but I don't know how to gauge what the hell is going on because this is completely contrary to anything we would have seen before. But obviously Emmit she Hen was on the faster track and with someone we needed to pay attention to. It's just way quicker than we thought. Guy has been at the top now with the Complex and Dominica Summer League. The leaderboards are a little bit funky, but essentially Emmit Sheen has been the leader in K percentage in the minors, leader in K minus walk percentage really because of that insane strikeout rate, and has had an under two ERA for this season. This is a big fastball, big awesome change up as well. Uh, he's going to throw in a couple other pieces. He's going to pound the zone. This is going to be exciting. He's also got a nice kind of like it's like a quarter arm angle slot that just makes him a little bit more deceptive, and I think he's gonna get some innings. And I mean we've talked about this joke. This was the guy if you were trying There are two guys you were trying to stash as far as prospect pictures right now, Gavin Williams and Emit Shean, And there he is, and hopefully you got your sharers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give Welsh and props here. I had not heard of m Itchhan until Welsh brought him up. Like I had heard of him, but not that like, oh he's making this noise basically, And this was like I feel like it was a month and a half ago, like it was a long time ago. I think when you first brought him up on the show and said, look, this guy's going bananas right now, you gotta at least watch him. If you're in Dynasty and he's not rostered, you gotta go roster him. The innings is a question. I mean he's up to like fifty six.
Speaker 2: I think fifty three, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, fifty three innings.
Speaker 1: I think what was the high. I think it was seventy eight if I was looking properly at so No.
Speaker 2: Last year, I was well, I would tell you this last year in the Majors it was sixty seven, But I think you also have to count what he did in the Arizona Fall League, which was at least another twenty to twenty five innings. Okay, So I think it's fair to say, let's call it ninety innings he got last year between the Arizona Fall League and the Majors, and he's already at fifty. You probably can push one, twenty one, thirty maybe, so you've got somewhere between sixty and eighty innings left on the year, depending how they manage him. So I guess that's more of like the long term redraft. People are concerned about what do you have at is she in?
Speaker 1: And just to go through the stats, obviously, when it comes to she Han, he's got a one eight sixty eighty eight strikeouts to twenty three walks over fifty three innings, just absurd. He was the number thirteen prospect on the pipeline. I got some questions actually this morning regarding she Han too, because everyone's very excited, and they asked me, I've got Logan Allen, I've got tener Byby, and I've got Taj Bradley. We dropped any of those guys for she Han and I said, no, I wouldn't because I think those guys are more relevant July, August, September possibly than she Han could possibly be. Now, I might be wrong, and maybe you're going to miss some lightning in a bottle here with she Had, But I think all three of those names for me all make it through the season longer than she had. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we can't even talk about Toash Brandley after that performance yesterday. I mean, nine outs, nine strikeouts, Taj is the best of the best right now. Someone asked me, I see, like I see the same question every single day. It's like Biby versus Logan Allen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, they could mess with stuff. I think the Guardians rotation it has the same questions the Dodgers rotation. Because here's my only problem with she In, as much as I like him, is Dustin May is going to come back. He's actually over here at the Dodgers complex working through like they've got guys that are still coming back from injury. Urius. You know we're dealing with so that is going to take someone off, So I kind of don't know if this is a long term thing. So my answer is I'm probably gonna take all those guys over she in because I think she into me feels very a J Smith's shavor right now, Like I don't know if he can.
Speaker 1: He is a six week solution til you get to the trade deadline if you're the Dodgers, because you have an opportunity then to either you know, he showcase this kid and he's unbelievable and he can bring you back another major league picture that can really help you, or he gets you at least down to that area where Okay, now we're at the end of July, the Dodgers are in the trade market. Let's try to go to get in there and you know, make a move and then she can go back to Triple A for the rest of the season and sendings before Arnings to start.
Speaker 2: Or you know the one thing. And we're talking about this on rates and barrels with you know, I don't know if teams are open to doing this, but I really feel like the Dodgers are perfect for it. Is just create your starter out of two pictures, and I know it kind of maybe maybe in theory attaches like a bullpen because you're taking two pictures to be one starter. But in theory, if you do it right, these guys can go seven or eight innings and just put Bobby Miller in Ma she in together and you know, maybe it's Bobby starts the game and you give him a addit amount of pitches, you know, eighty, and he can maybe be like five innings, okay, and then she had comes in.
Speaker 1: Four em it you go through three innings and then go get your orange slices. You know. Look, that's the no was pitching in a safe space. This is where we are.
Speaker 2: That's the most nineties set of pitcher names to Bobby am it. You guys go and you take your pitches and you but you push them to go like eight innings and you can get both of them up. I think she and actually might be up to kind of stick around for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Bringing their Sega Genesis on the on the trip with them to Williams Sport. It's gonna be a good time, you know.
Speaker 2: Go to old Sega Genesis. Well, you'd be like a game Boy game Boy PSP remember PSPs.
Speaker 1: I do I do VSP was like that was like two thousands, not two thousand. Yeah, the world two thousands. Yes, yes, it was because I was out of college when the PSP happened, was out of there.
Speaker 2: I remember having a PSP, but I don't remember being eighteen or nineteen.
Speaker 1: But let's shout out BT because it's birthday today, one of our favorite pe Happy birthday. There you go. Let's get to some other headlines too. Matt Olsen dropped the fifth spot in the Braves lineup. It's I trolled him yesterday on the show. He went what one for nine with the four strikeouts, So we'll see if you can turn around this weekend. If you can, you're gonna do it against the Colorado Rockies pitching staff. So I feel like this weekend there's a good shot. Maybe this is your by low window on Matt Oles and just saying Grayson Rodriguez, let's talk about this. Eleven strikeouts, two earned runs over six inning in his start on Triple A Norfolk. Is this a sign that you should be getting back into the Grayson Rodriguez business here quicker than we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. It's funny that you actually brought him up because I was looking at this exact thing just a couple of days ago. The secondaries were, like, his big question seems to kind of be getting his footing back in. The k's are still there. You know, he's striking out batters left and right, but like, I think he's finding his command in his confidence a little bit more. I think it might be the time. You know, we're all sitting here talking about do I cut Uri Perez and Emmett Sheen and a just shov Grace Rodriguez is gonna come back up and do some stuff here into the near future because that's what they need.
Speaker 1: Him to, that rotation desperately needs him to. I think we could agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over seventy innings last year, you could probably push easy one thirty. He's up to round sixty seven, so you probably still have another sixty to seventy innings out of him if you bring him up penning how aggressive they want to be, So yeah, I think he's going to be coming up in the near future, so I would probably preemptively pick up.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do some rapid fire questions here, Anthony XC seven, should I drop outman as a twenty six round keeper in a twelve team thirty round league. If I drop him and pick him back up later, he loses his keeper status. I mean it's been rough for Outman. Out there in the streets. April was glorious. Ever since, it's been a little rough. What do you think about Autman?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a big keeper. Was it twenty Did you say twenty six people?
Speaker 1: It's round he's round twenty six in the keeper in a twelve team league, so he'll be round twenty six.
Speaker 2: No, it's a twenty six key for in a in a twenty six thirty round league.
Speaker 1: So as a round twenty six keeper. I got Outman as a round twenty six keeper.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got you in a thirty round So we don't know.
Speaker 1: He would be the equivalent of a twenty six round pick in order to keep him depends on many you're keeping. I don't know how many of you keep in that.
Speaker 2: That's a that's what I was alluding to. If it was like twenty six players, No, But.
Speaker 1: If it's shot let's say it's if it's a five person keeper, no, if it's a ten, probably now on the border where it's interesting. But I think it got I don't probably if it's if it's anything less than ten, I say no, I say, I say you could drop them and move on, because go get whatever you need to win. I like to win now.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the easy answer is like, yeah, you drop a couple people in the chat, like easy drop. The only thing that's making it is a keeper. Also, this is one of those guys in his struggles is almost a ten ten nine Homer seven stolen basis, but the strikeouts are horrid. He's got an XBA under one hundred. I just like you know when you find these diamonds and the rep that's what's keeper. Leaks are fun about sometimes where you can kind of stash if it picks back up. Because we saw the talent, we saw what he was doing. It's an absolute disaster right now. He just said it's a twelve team three keeper cut him and don't look back. Anthony x C seven.
Speaker 1: Tim's got one to better. Emmett Emmit Shehan or Emmett Brown from Back to the Future for now. Emmett Brown, I mean Brown, Doc Brown. Oh first name is is Emmett Oh? Okay, so I mean he invented time travel like em she Han is pretty impressive. But yeah, he invented time travel. I mean, I think you got to give Doc Brown. That's right, Scott, Mary, what are you doing? Uh, let's go to the rookie lookie A J. Smith shov one outsive of the quality start. He was very close to it. He allowed three runs in five and two thirds against the Rockies. Mets infield prospect RUnni Maurisio played the outfield last night, went three for five, not one but two homers. Start stashing now, because to Welsh's point at the top of the show, where he's I don't know what we're doing rookies anymore, they're playing. That's what teams are doing. They're all in. These guys are cheaper, so you can go ahead and move them through the system a little bit. The CBA is friendlier to this rookie onslaught and speaking of guys playing different positions, Christian and Cornossio and Strand was playing right field on Thursday. Welsh, so is this the beginning here? Let's I mean, it feels like we should be there.
Speaker 2: With cs right, Let's go we dance, we dance, we dance. When we hear he's playing another position, absolutely get him out there. I mean, would have been cool if you did this. Oh, I don't know yesterday, the day before the week before the month, but I guess they did do it yesterday, but the week before, the month before have worked through this? Why are you doing this now? But yes, great sign. That just creates more flexibility and clearly they want that bat in the lineup. But I don't know what timeline this puts on. If they're going to do the whole like you've got to learn the position. That might minimum be a two week thing, but this usually kick starts a player coming up very very soon to see what they have out of him. Rynie Marisio is very close already. Ce s if man, if we're not into July and and both of these guys are up, we.
Speaker 1: Riot, we riot. Uh. By the way, what is it jigawatt? Because remember says one point twenty one jigawas, right, wasn't it jiggawats? He said, I think jay Z invented that, right.
Speaker 2: A gig I think it's gig who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a jay Z thing.
Speaker 2: I gonna be hit the old dusty trail.
Speaker 1: It's a giggle, let's say, is a giggle. There's jigawatts.
Speaker 2: Let's do a poll.
Speaker 1: He doesn't say gigawatt, he says jigawatts. I'm almost positive, h to the izzo. Let's take a quick break in the action and tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible, and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered Fanimal and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fee. Please, the price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept? You heard it here first. Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets. And we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But f Animal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag. And you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets started separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group. Catching baby. So fanomal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it. Check out there hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fannimal app and use the promo code animal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fnimal and experience more. And now back to the action. Let's go to the injuries. Zach Netto on the ten day il with the oblique strain, so two of them runs in a game. Last time he made our list. Now he's off with an oblique strain, so it's been a rough up and down season for young zach Netto. Kyle Wright cleared to begin throwing program, so that's very important for the Atlanta Braves. They continue to piece this rotation together, but it doesn't matter because nobody in the East seems to want to get their craft together chet the Marlins of all teams. So more on the Marlins today in a bit. Cody Bellinger got activated off the ten dail and Matt Mrvis got sent down to Triple A. So after a couple homers, really Matt Murvis was not ready for prime time. So Dynasty outlook, did this change this cup of coffee that you saw from Matt Murvis change any of your feelings long term about him?
Speaker 2: The smart play is to like, not let it, But I don't know how you don't not let it. I mean, the strikeouts were a massive problem. I mean one of the biggest cells was what Mervis did last year. Every level he got better and better, he walked more, he struck out less. That was the whole way we got through it. And this year it's been a disaster. And also, you know, back of my mind, I've been staring, I've been thinking about like what the Cubs did to him early on, not wanting him there, wanting to bring these other guys in, and then they tried, I mean, they cut Hosmer to be like, all right, this is your gig and you could not maintain it. So I think we should pay attention to that. Because the batting average was a disastrous expected stats were a bit better, so I mean, there's obviously still promise in there. So that's why I don't want to completely give up, but it's definitely down a couple notches.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry it is who Somebody called you Biff Tann and I think Wonky called you Biff Tann. That's kind of rough. Yeah, you know that's mean. If anything, you're more I would think like, hey, you get your damn hands off her more. You know Marty's dad kind of.
Speaker 2: You're calling me Marty's dad. I don't know what's his real name?
Speaker 1: To that?
Speaker 2: Oh, such a wacko? What is his name?
Speaker 1: Who is one of the weirdest he's so weird?
Speaker 2: Someone in the chat do it because he like, uh, it's some odd, odd ass name too, but he's got some really crazy quirks.
Speaker 1: Crispin Glover, Crispin Glove.
Speaker 2: Crispin that's right, Crispin.
Speaker 1: Crispin Glover is like he played that weird creepy like he plays weird creepy guy like he was in the Thanks That was it the Charlie's Angels. I remember he was creepy guy in that. Uh, he was creepy guy in River's Edge, totally creepy guy in that.
Speaker 2: I mean he's a little type caster Joe, because I think he's got one skill set. It's being really weird.
Speaker 1: Creepy weirdo. Like he's just a weirdo. He was a dead Man to which is other like Jim Jarmish film I'm really getting Yeah, exactly, I went to art school.
Speaker 2: So you mean he was a dead man.
Speaker 1: It's in a movie called dead Man. It was like a you know, they're creepy, weird.
Speaker 2: You know that one of the weirdest things I ever said.
Speaker 1: Pretty weird guys.
Speaker 2: I want to say. He did a podcast with Mark Marin a long time ago, and it was like as weird as you could think, Like he's just an odd audit.
Speaker 1: But think about like he's worked with all these great directors. I'm looking like The Doors, the People versus Larry Flint, Like the guy's been in like sixty movies. It looks like what's eating Gilbert Great? Like all these all these movies.
Speaker 2: Like he's got something on somebody. Yeah, he's got something he seems like someone that would have something.
Speaker 1: He takes advantage of the type cast and just goes, I'm just gonna work. This is what I'm this is my wheel has.
Speaker 2: But thanks for that wonky thing. Oh no, you said Biff, you called me you're the route.
Speaker 1: I didn't call you Biff, Walk called you Biff. I said your hair is more Crispin Glover, Like, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Are we turning on the hair now? We had such a good run.
Speaker 1: Of great hair and that I'm saying he had great hair. You've got great hair. I'm just jealous. Is it weird to like do a show with me and then do a show with Eno because you know, has such like spectacular big curly hair, and he does.
Speaker 2: He was on foul Territory to the other day. It's so funny when you see people like go on those like, you know, big shows and and you can just see him sit in his space and he's just rocking all the curls and I could never. I could never. And Bogman too. I don't know if you've seen Bogmin's hair lately. It is something too, uh, it is something to marvel at and let's.
Speaker 1: Get let's marvel at John Gray who's gonna start on Sunday, and Pete Fairbanks who was activated gotta save. There you go. And Byron Buckston, hey, he's back. Set your watch. We'll see how long you last. I'll hear some fun stuff. So Nevada Governor Joel Lombardo signed the Athletics Baseball Stadium funding bill yesterday, So let's go. It's gonna be all Las Vegas, whatever creepy weird things that we can.
Speaker 2: Right as they had the reverse thing where he's like almost thirty thousand people and it's as A's and they're like, all right.
Speaker 1: And see yu Vegas. Well, because I think that's just shows you what a joke it is. The reverse boycott. Let's all go to the game one night. I mean, it's just it's that's where the kids should do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do it for a season. Did you see? Also Bryce Harper had some words about it too, because Bryce Harper famously from Vegas. There was actually a rumor a while back now that anyone cares that in the free agency time, Bryce Harper wanted to play for the Diamondbacks because it was closer to Vegas, or at least he was open to playing for the Diamondbacks at that time, but they didn't have the money. But Bryce Harper was in recent comments, he was super against this in that the A's should stay the A's because of their history, and they should open this up for expansion and Vegas should have an expansion team because you want a team that is going to be very Vegas rooted with the name and everything like that, and to get rid of the a I thought that was like an interesting take from a baseball player to be that invested in that take instead of just being like whatever. It was like, No, there's too much history with the A's, Vegas to be more water down with more players like that aren't ready for prime time, like well for one hundred and sixty two game season.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I will say one thing that I wish all sports would have figured out too is where I guess it's not a one for one, but like we definitely do see a lot of the issues come from team. You know, states that have like four teams, three teams. We don't need three teams in every state. You know, Florida, California, they don't need It's.
Speaker 1: Got five new York's got two. I mean Texas has two, right, and my.
Speaker 2: Well, Florida had I mean in football, Florida's got three.
Speaker 1: You know, we're talking about some bigger, populous states. I mean, it just makes sense. And I say where he's coming from, like keeping the history of the team. But I mean I kind of think of it like the Oilers in the Tennessee Titans. Like the Oilers had a really good, storied NFL history there. They had a lot of important players and a lot of important moments, and they did they kept that, they maintained that history. When they went over to Tennessee. The Rockies selected the contract of Jorgel Farrow at Triple A. Albert Quercue. If you're in those uh two catcher leagues, would you would you be trying to pick up Alfaro's Triple A.
Speaker 2: To catcher league? Sure, I'd be open to it. He had big power if Gary. If Gary Sanchez can succeed, anyone can succeed.
Speaker 1: Now I don't see Mayor in the chat today, and I think I know why because last night Paul Blackburn, his favorite pitcher, recorded a career high nine strikeout performance two earned runs over five and two thirds no decision. But I don't see you, Mike Mayor where you at? Mister I hate Paul Blackburn all that stuff. I don't I don't see him today. Mystery. I don't think so. I think it's very telling down Maybe showy Otani bitch six innings of two run ball yesterday, twenty two home runs. I mean, I don't know. We're running out of ways to talk about.
Speaker 2: What are his odds right now? Has anybody looked at his MVP odds? I'm gonna look right now.
Speaker 1: Yea, Why don't you look On betting? I got it right. You get all your odds right now. By way, our betting point group is joined a enormous we're well over one hundred now again betting pros dot com slash leading off. That's where you go join the betting Pros group. You can go and place your bets, have some fun things going on there. What is its am the.
Speaker 2: Group for almost one hundred fifty people? Oh no, I point out real quick, I want to get that group to two hundred. So let's make that happen and let's have a prize. But yeah, it's it's a minus three hundred right now. And Judge is plus eight hundred, So there's an eleven nine when.
Speaker 1: Judge got hurt. That really that, you know, and I just invested him and he got a hurt a week later. But let's again, I keep telling everybody, like, maybe a cash out now, because in six weeks, if he's not an Angel zero it's zero. That chance like it's over. It's a better chance of been winning National League MVP at that. But that's when I was, which is not an absurd thing. If he gets trade to the National League, I can't wait to see what those odds would be because that would be fascinating.
Speaker 2: Remember Yspathia won the cy Young going with pitching three.
Speaker 1: Days rest for like a month, willed that team. He was hitting bombs, remember two That was when pictures were still hitting and he was hitting home runs in Miller Park. It was a great time to be a lot.
Speaker 2: Something to not discount. There's still the possibility even if you were traded to another division that he still gets that because of the time, I mean, like, we're no, but.
Speaker 1: If he gets trade to another league, that's a probably gets her to the National League. You can't win the American League MVP, Like that's not you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying you could still like there's.
Speaker 1: A better chance of him winning the National League MVP. In fact, are their odds for him at the National League MVP? God, that would be they even exist.
Speaker 2: You know what. That's what makes this crazy because I was saying, like they still they're still gonna have in mind what he did in the first half. The same thing happened with Sabathia, even though it was amazing where he was, they'll still consider that. But like you're right, a Kunya is minus money, you're not gonna put Atani over there, and and he's going to surpass a Kunya is going to do something wild this year. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm still gonna laugh at all of us because everyone's so happy with all these showing twany things, and then when he gets traded, they're all gonna laugh and take your money. He's not on the board right now. I'm looking right now for National League MVP.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say I don't think it gets traded, though I know we we had like a listener question that WALKI told.
Speaker 1: Us about, there's no way to the Angels need so much help in that organization. They're nowhere close.
Speaker 2: But they won't accept it. They haven't accepted it they wanted because the minute you trade oh Tani, that is the acceptance that he has gone from this organization forever. Where I think they would I think they would rather go to free agency and test that battle at this point than great.
Speaker 1: So you could lose him for a draft pick.
Speaker 2: That's stupid, but I think that's where it's that's horrendous, and this.
Speaker 1: Is why the Angels are the Angels. Well, they may do that. Yeah, so bad Adley Rutschman three for five with a solo home run, a double. He's been terrific. Todd Bradley, as you mentioned before, eleven strikeouts, three runs, two of them earning four and a third. Again only four and a third, but still we'll take the eleven. Dude.
Speaker 2: He went nine and nine, nine straight outs, nine straight. He was bonkers and he was on the uh what is he? I think he was on my price picks yesterday too, So bam.
Speaker 1: Bam, Yeah, three down Aaron Nola. Still four runs and six and two thirds. I mean, I know they won, but is hers at four to six six Still I'm still buying Aaron Nola. But I just want to. This was always my fear with him, and this is why last year I really kicked myself because I always felt like he was an up and down guy and he was a high price tag guy, and I dropped him in my home league because of the price, and I was like, let me just reinvested another pitcher. And then he was amazing last year, and I was really pissed off at myself. And now here we are he's got a four six ERA and I said, well, I guess this is Aaron Ola after all, Jason Hayward over five four k's and Lauris Guriel came back and now he is over four or four strikeouts too. But uh yeah, maybe should have a rehab assignment. Maybe I don't know. But anyway, let's pick some prizes, Welsh. Let's do it. Go to prize picks dot com, download the prize packs app get one hundred percent to pause a match up to one hundred dollars, but you have to use the promo code leading off? Can you remember that? Leading off? Go sign up today, Welsh? What do you have of the people?
Speaker 2: Oh love me? Some price picks and guess what we would have cashed yesterday if it wasn't for the Wiener, the Otani free Wiener.
Speaker 1: I know that was the only stingpid Wiener tacos. That's what I know.
Speaker 2: Have you seen my Wiener?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So today there are no Wiener plays, so we're gonna go with three straight plays which did a little bit better yesterday. I'm going with George Springer just to score a run. I'm going with Goldie Fantasy score seven and a half and Ronald Acunya with a very high nine and a half score. But I like it a lot. I like going against Danellison, Lamette and the Rockies. I feel like I'm gonna take anything under fifteen for an Acuna over the weekend, So thank you very much again. Springer run, Goldie score, Acunya score. Those are my three to pay one hundred if you put down twenty.
Speaker 1: All right, prize picks for me. I'm doing all total bases today. One and a half over on Luis aries Welsh's favorite, one and a half over on Ronald Acunia for those same reasons against Nelson Lamette and one and a half show Yotani over because he's Shoeotani betting side. Today. It's not that again, we're in another weird betting day. Uh So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give you a lot of appo bets, okay, and you can go follow me over at Betting Pros. I've made all these already in there, so you can go and follow along. Seay McClanahan six and a half. I'm gonna go the under here against San Diego. I know that's I'm gonna be unpopular. Then we're gonna go with the uh minus one ten Saint Louis Cardinals over the Mets because McGill's been terrible and the Mets don't have Alonzo, so let's troll the Mets a little bit. Kevin Gossman last start wasn't great, but I think, yeah, I know, but I like betting Texas tonight. At plus one twenty five, you're getting a much better number than the minus one thirty six. And again, I'm just we're gonna go OPO here. Today's opoh day. It's a freaky Friday. Let's call it freaky Friday. So going OPO with the Rangers at plus one twenty five. I'm going OPO with the Padres with Darbish on the Mount against McClanahan plus one oh two on the money line, and then I'm gonna go opo with McKenzie who's plus one thirty on the road against Zach Gallon. I think if you go opo here with small units and even plug them all together, if you hit everything, you're gonna have a really nice day. But you can do them individually too. Welsh, what do you have on the betting side today?
Speaker 2: You know that's interesting you brought up the I didn't put it on here, but I will tell you I'm considering it is that under in the Diamondbacks game actually against McKenzie and Gallon through the first five. Through the first five, it's low. I wish it was four and a half. It's at four. I just feel like that could go low early on and that makes it anybody's game. Dimebacks did just lose three or four, so you know, are they on a cold streak or are they going to come out swaying against the Guardian? So I don't know. I'm feeling the first five ender on that one. But my bets so far are Andrew Abbott four and a half strikeouts today going up against the Astros. Bogman will be at that game, So he's going to bring good juju. I'm hoping and he's hoping ellid if Elli da La Cruise is not in the lineup. He said he's going to Riot and now's for his money back. But Andrew Abbott getting some strikeouts, and I'm going to go with a pretty easy play Atlanta minus one and a half and it's like minus one twenty or one twenty five up against Colorado, and I'm making the big bet on Atlanta just going ham. So those are my two bets right now. But make sure you follow the betting pros leading off group that we have because as we got we put in plays. I can't put in some of them yet my team total stuff, but any other lines or props we put in, you guys can go in check out, you can follow if you want with all other one hundred and forty plus people in that awesome group. So don't sign up today. Let's get to two hundred and Joe will you know he'll he'll wear a mohawk.
Speaker 1: Wonkey has said this last time about the discount dog on prize picks. Whenever they put those discount dogs, just go to the original number and just bet the under she's one hundred percent right.
Speaker 2: That's a good play.
Speaker 1: I mean it's similar to like those they put them out there when something went wrong in the algorithm and they want to change it, and they're like, you know, we should do instead, let's just offer it a discount.
Speaker 2: Well, it is one of those things like that way instead with normal books, when they when they'll put up like you know, they're like, hey, today is you know, the the bonus thing and you're just like, I don't believe you. I'm not going to take I never take those, but I don't know that that if tiny one was like pretty sexy, yes, yeah, that's a little Wiener was just like five and a half.
Speaker 1: And then we're just like, okay, well you know you walk out with an std That's what happens. So rare MLB. There's no transition I could possibly make. So let's just talk about so rare. It's free, it's fun, it's fantasy, and I I suggest you give it a try this weekend. You got Saturday Sunday going on. You're sitting by the pool, maybe I don't know, by the beach. I mean a lot of the kids are off right now. Just hanging out doing nothing. Go check out so Rare. It's cards, you open the packs, put your team together, you compete in places like our league, Fancypros dot Com slash leading off a league, So go check out so Rare play Today it's free Fantasypros dot Com Slash collect That's the place to do it. DFS Slate today. I'm still okay with investing in Gosman, despite the fact that I trolled them, because again I'm looking for who has potential for six strikeouts, quality start and a win. Again, just because I like quality start and the six strikeouts doesn't mean necessarily Toronto's gonna win that game. Eleven to two for Gossman, eleven to four for Joe Ryan really expensive today. Then you got Tristan McKenzie and Zach Gowen in the same game. I would go with the McKenzie side, just be OPO and be different in the tournaments, because I'm sure Gowen will be much more heavily rostered. Shane McClanahan also same thing. He's eleven k let's go to you Darbish at nine to three, So Freaky Friday today, we're just going OPO and everything. Yankees Braves Marlon Stacks, Jesus Sanchez two point seven, Oh Miller two point eight, Michael Harris two point five. Those are your cheap bats of the day. And the home run calls Ronald Acunya. That's the one for the weekend, Welsh. That's where I'm going. Ethan will be back from vacations. We'll have our home run board back. But if you haven't, head over to Fantasypros dot com slash Chat, join the discord, sign up, go premium, make your home run calls at Fantasypros dot com slash Premium and get in there. We still got a couple of months left here, Welsh. Where are you going for your home run call tonight? And it was weekend?
Speaker 2: It was going to be Acunya. I was annoyed.
Speaker 1: Together, come.
Speaker 2: I will say. The guy that I put on here as my replacement was Freddy Freeman. If anybody cares so we can watch that. But I was one thousand percent going Acuna. Then I looked at the sheet and I was like, damn it, Joe, come on, but yeah, let's we're riding Acunya together through the weekend, into holding hands.
Speaker 1: Cody's in on it. I see Cody's in on the chat. All the holding, hand holding, reaching out.
Speaker 2: Touching you, are touching me, touching you.
Speaker 1: Hr Gets called them, I think pretty much. So look, everybody, go out there, have a great weekend, enjoy the baseball games. We're gonna have some really fun BP stuff coming at you too. So ariel Epstein from MLB Network's gonna join us on the Betting Pro Show. We're gonna talk to her about the mid season wagers that are out there and how to talk about them. Welsh and I are gonna be doing home Run Derby before you know it too, So if you haven't already, subscribed to Betting Pros podcast, especially the Betting Pros YouTube channel too, because we're gonna have some fun MLB content with the All Star Game coming up and a lot more things. So that'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 2: So good, so good,