Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Rong.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of premier networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week are Beyond Contact. We'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talked with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today's guest is Anthony Sanchez. He's the author of UFO Highway, along with several other books, all reflecting on his unwavering dedication to demystifying enigmatic phenomenons surrounding UFOs, underground bases, crash sites, and alien encounters. Anthony's also overcomes some incredible health issues over the last couple of years and he's back at his research now and we're very lucky to have him here today to discuss that with him, as well as some of his research. Hey, Anthony, welcome to Beyond Contact.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me, Captain BoNT I appreciate it absolutely. Brother.
Speaker 4: Hey, You've researched a lot of interesting aspects within this phenomenon, and I'd like to start off tonight with asking what do you think some of these things people are seeing are Are they actually from another place? And if so, do you think what do you think that is? Is it interdimensional? Is it interstellar? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so funny. Run my son, he's twenty six years old. Oh, two boys, and he's really philosophical. My best friend Rick Prestel, who's from Moufon, the three of us often have that exact discussion with our cigars on the balcony, right. Oh yeah. And one of the things that comes up repeatedly from my perspective. One of the things that I posit is that it can be multiple sources that are putting out these incidents that occur across the military the general public, not to mention commercial flights. Just recently La Guardia, just on the way to Look Guardia, there was a mother and daughter on a plane and they literally captured what has to be classified as one of the most clearest examples of a classic UFO. But one of the things that I often reflect on is that many of these UAPs that we are seeing, whether it's through the twenty sixteen Beaver Valley incident in Utah, a couple of individuals were filming and on B role. They were filming B role and they captured what appeared to be a white UAP just a zip across the valley at these tremendous speeds that going back to two thousand and four with the USS Princeton capturing what everybody now knows is they TikTok ufo. A lot of these craft they do have something in common which would tell us something incredibly interesting. They travel at speeds and defy physics as we know them, such that one they are untenable for humans. No human pilot could exist within the confines of one of these UAPs as we see them, if they are indeed traveling at those speeds.
Speaker 4: Can be controlled by, say, an artificial intelligence.
Speaker 5: You beat me to the punch rug. I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, that's fantastic because it means that we're on the same thought process. Yes, perhaps many of the UAPs that we are seeing are in fact technological advancements, whether they're from outside to Cosmos or from subterranean homegrown here on Earth advanced civilizations that we are unaware of. We have to take into consideration that these could be automated crafts that are operating under some autonomous sentient intelligence right.
Speaker 4: Developed by maybe a secret military program that the US had or the country.
Speaker 5: Why not, you know, recently, I was in Palmdale, California. This was on the way to Texas in July. We actually rented a campsite and we were four point five miles away from site for north of Groom and side Ford. We didn't see anything that night, but just a couple of weeks ago, bunch of video surface from people there in Palmdale showing these crafts just zooming across the sky with blue lights, red lights, and clearly those are designs by us, made by US. When they interviewed the individuals who captured these videos on their phone. They straight up said, we see this all the time, and we know that it's coming from Northron, Grilman, and various other companies that operate within the military industrial conflict in this region. We don't know what they are, is what they said, but we know there ares so yes. To answer your question, that tells us perhaps many of the uips UFOs that we see do belong to us the military industrial complex, not to mention they could be reverse engineered technology.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, that's the question. Even if they are ours, did we develop that or did we backward engineer it from you know, recovered crash retrievals.
Speaker 5: That's the big question. I thought it was funny that when David Grush spoke before Congress, he put out this story about Magenta Italy in nineteen thirty three. Remember this predates Roswell, which occurred in nineteen forty seven. In nineteen thirty three and Magenta Italy, there was a UFL that crashed and it was recovered by Mussolini's military and they immediately inquired with the Germans, thinking, oh, they recovered some sort of top secret German craft. And the Germans literally said it's not ours. We don't know what that is. Fortunately for the United States and the Western Allies, after World War Two, they recovered that craft from the Italians, and it's still in our possession. According to David Grush in the testimony that he provided to Congress, Now I needed to research that. So in my book UFO Nexus, I literally wrote an entire chapter on the nineteen thirty three incident because I had to know. And one of the things that I found interesting was that there was literally a paper trail left behind by Mussolini. Now, Ron, I know you can see this is the audience counte that. But I literally found the actual telegrams between Mussolini and his men and the scientists about the craft in nineteen thirty to bring a Magenic ill. So we know David Gresh was telling this the truth. There was something there. Was it reverse engineering? Perhaps? Now based on the information that I received, they found the semblances of a UFO, but it was mostly a shell, that's what they told us. But was there integrated circuitry? Was there fiber optic technology? Was there technology that far as were passed anything that we had achieved at that point, Remember Colonel Phil Corso, throughout his tenure in the Army was in charge of releasing technological components from reverse from down craft to be reverse engineered. That's what we saw the advent of fiber optics, integrated circuitry, and all these other technologies that made their way into the private sector and ultimately led to people like me. You see, I was actually a software developer. So my history with technology in Silicon Valley goes all the way back to the nineties, perhaps to the eighties, because in nineteen eighty my dad bought me a VIC twenty so that I could learn how to program in basic. That's what I was trying to hock in the NASA when as a kid. But that's a whole nother story. But it's a Steppard show in itself.
Speaker 4: David Grosch there, didn't he say that we have as many as possibly thirty three recovered craft or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep he did. And h have you ever walked You ever heard of a AJ Gentile? He's the guy on the WI files.
Speaker 4: Of course I know him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said something very interesting. I actually wrote about him in my book UFO Nexus because one of the things that he pointed out was one of the things that I've been telling people for the longest time. Look, is Loue Alisondo really a whistleblower? Is David grescherw whistleblower? Not really what I released my first but Ufo Highway where I interviewed a gentleman by the name of Colonel X who said that he had operated out a facility real Ox. This is the Dulcie base. Everybody knows about the Dults base. Breck pressed al from mouf On and I showed up and we went up to the Archiletta Mesa and we went to Mount Archileeda. We're the ones that found military equipment up there, touched it. We found shipping continuers for jet engines up on the Guardi Letta Mesa, and beneath them was air Air was coming up till they were covering. But we thought was some sort of like a some sort of like a hole or something. We don't know why did up there on top of a hill right in the middle of nowhere. There were two of them, So we took photographs of them and we shared them with the Janet Sailor of the Aspy organization at the conference where we were speaking just a couple days later, and literally, I mean we were out there. We wanted to have a sip of brandy a cigar. Next thing I know, I'm in the hospital. My entire right face, part of my face, and my shoulder, my neck was paralyzed. When I came back to California, I went to Cuder Medical and then I went to UC Davis Medical. Both places said the same thing. They're like, have you been working with like like weed killer or some type of like a like No, They're like, it's strange, but your blood examples returned like a nerve agent of some sort. So something got me up there. I've been back to Dulci several times, by the way, since that incident did a curk back in twenty eleven, twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's take a break there, Anthony. When we come back, we're going to talk to Anthony about how he sorts through all this different misinformation and disinformation surrounding this topic. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron and we're speaking today with researcher Anthony Sanchez, Anthony, what do you feel is the strongest cases or pieces of evidence that we have for ET's visiting Earth.
Speaker 5: I mean, we can go all the way back to nineteen nineteen six. He's with Betty and Barney Hill, Travis Walton. I've been to Snufflake, Arizona. I've been to a shallow Arizona. I've tried to go to all the places where I thought physical encounters actually occurred. If you read my upon that it's the very first time that I actually put out that I'm somebody who had personal experiences. When I was a small child, I saw a massive cube in the sky. My mom put me into therapy because she didn't want me telling people that I saw this UFO. Two years later, a cousin of mine and I we both saw two grays. We saw a ship in the middle of a field. We saw these gray beans holding what looked like pieces of glass that were lit up, and today's vernacular, we would call them tablets. Several years after that, my dad, my uncle, my little brother was asleep in the backseat. We were returning from a San Francisco Giants game. We're passing them offet field and we saw a massive UFO hovering outside the doors of Hanger one. It was wider than the hanger. There were silhouettes of people beneath that running around like mad. We saw trucks driving. My dad literally came to a full stop on the free of the freeway. Other cars stopped and run people that were coming back from the game that had cameras that were taking photographs of what occurred that night. And then years later, three years later in Point Rays, I saw a massive metallic orb come out of the water slowly hover off into the distance before zipping out of out of sight. You know, I've always thought this one that all of us people that go to contact in the desert, you know, we go to the moufon meetings and a lot of people tell us we're crazy because we've seen UFOs or we've had interaction interactions with aliens. I don't think so, brother. I think that there's something about us it is special. Perhaps there is some some dormant genetic predisposition that has given us a nobility to see what people often called ultra terrestrials, crypto terrestrials, extraterrestrials. Maybe we can see things that the other people that don't see it, you know, and maybe they're aiming attention more and you're looking for it too. You know.
Speaker 4: It might be as simple as that, they say. Sometimes, you know, people don't look up. That's just something we don't do, and then other people do and the next thing you know, they're the ones that are seeing the sightings. Hey, Anthony, how do you sort through what's misinformation and what maybe disinformation and or hoaxes? How do you know what to believe?
Speaker 5: It's funny because earlier, when we were talking about Louel Azando David Grutch, I was trying to say that perhaps those guys aren't real whistleblowers in the sense that they're not giving us physical, irrefutable evidence, but they're given us tidbits, they're given us hints. How do we we do all the misinformation? Look, I was accused of it when I released the book UFO highway way back in the day. I had people from the highest echelon of eupology saying I'm a fraud, as saying that I'm lying, saying that this kernel X doesn't exist, really demanding that I show them who this person is. Look, I literally gave them the DD two fourteen. The only reason why the d D two fourteen was shown was because it revealed this supposed non existent facility called the Dulcie Base. I filed the standard form onein eighty with the Personnel Record Center ended up getting the D two fourteen, and the agreement was I would be able to make a copy of it, redact it before putting it in the book. That was the agreement. I haven't gone through all of that, been attacked by so many people. That's fine. They did the same thing to Bob Bazar. They demanded the Bob Bazar tell them more than what he gave them. I gave them quite a bit.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh yeah, and you believe Bob too as well.
Speaker 5: Oh, I believe Bob Bazar. I'm one hundred percent in belief that the S Force facility is rilled. The military has recovered these extraterrestrial craft. We have craft, we recover this technology, we have reverse engineered this technology and ron that is the reason why you have seen we have seen all of us have seen an exponential lead and technology. But from nineteen twenty four to twenty twenty four, it wasn't a one hundred year lead. It was an exponential leap. In the thousands, there was greatest circuitry. There were no fiber optics, there were no Internet, there was no starling, there was no space traveled.
Speaker 4: In nineteen twenty four, they thought that the entirety of the universe was our galaxy alone.
Speaker 5: Exactly what has caused humanity to take this massive leap forward. We saw the advent, the advent of our nuclear technology begin to emerge, and that's when we started to see UFOs and ups. We're now hearing in lou Alizondo and all these people talk about all these companies are finally mentioning the companies. Look in twenty ten, my book UFO Highway had detailed every single one of these companies that are involved with the ups and the reverse engineering of the technology that we recovered from downcraft. Is so funny, ron because we, for the first time in history can now stand up say to the world, we told you, we saw what we saw. We weren't crazy. These things do exist.
Speaker 4: It's definitely becoming much more accepted in the vernacular of the mainstream world. What about your thoughts on these government other bases things the underground bases like Dulce or Cheyenne and Mount Weather and Los Alamos. What do you think is going on at these places?
Speaker 5: Denver International Airport is one that stands out to me the most because when nothing was constructive, they moved enough earth to essentially reconstruct the Great Pyramids of Giza. All the symbology, all of the symbolism was it's a giant blue horse with the red eyes in front of the facility. Louis who means with the sculpture created as it was killed by He was accidentally killed by the sculpture created called Blucifer. Not to mention all of the children of the World dream peace argies of murals that were created that were there were standout features of the facility. And not to mention there was a Times capsule described with a Freemason symbol and the words new World Airport Commission it exist. There's no such thing as the New World Airport Commission. Perhaps it is going to exist after some calamity. Do you remember the book The Ottam and Eve Story by chan Thomas, But she talks about the world resets itself every thirteen to every twenty six thousand years. There was a movie that was made last year, I Forget what it was called. It was called Survivor, and it was about a family that were on their boat. They were in the middle of the ocean. They started hearing these weird sinnoud, start seeing these strange storms. Well, it was about a magnetic pull shift to cause all the water in the ocean to disappear because the globe's magnetism get it all shifted to the other side, and then the world reset itself. Maybe that's why they built a Denver International Airport. But here's a list of the installations of I research. Right, So there's Mount Weather that's the Emergency Operator Center, that's in Virginia, Shian Mountain Complex, Raven rock the Green right in West Virginia. Now that's one of the most famous ones because when you're talking about top secret underground facility, that's that was the premount continuity of government facility.
Speaker 4: Right Pennsylvania, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Raven and Rockton in Pennsylvania, Greenbriars or West Virginia and Peters Mountain in Virginia. There, so there's another continuity of government facility there. Camp David and Maryland. Believe it or not, they say that beneath Camp David is a massive facility for the president. So there's a bunch of facilities like that. Norie Ohio Kawa and I were outside of a Currentland Air Force base and we were looking over to forgive the name of the mountains, Kyote Canyon and right over by Kyrite Kingyon is the Montano Underground Facility where they have all the nuclear storage facilities. So yeah, I've been to a lot of these places. Taking the photographs is what I do. You know, as a UFO guy. It's a funny people say, are you a ufologist. I'm like, no, I'm just a guy with a camera, saws of stuff, and I write books. That's all I am. That's all I write books. That does qualify as a ufologist for us.
Speaker 4: You're out there, you're doing research on these things you're investigating. You found that great piece of evidence from back in Italy. That's that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're going to take a break there Anthony.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're gonna ask Anthony about how he thinks artificial intelligence may play a role in covering and developing ET technology. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We are back on Beyond Contact, Anthony, how do you think that AI technology will play out in our discovery and understanding of UFOs and et contact.
Speaker 5: So I spoke at the I was invited to be a speaker and they asked me to give two presentations at the twenty twenty four International Symposium remove On. Both of the presentations that I gave were on artificial intelligence. Because my background is in software engineering, and back in the day, in the early two thousands, I literally was working with aim L, which is artificial intelligence markup language, writing some of the first chatbots, and you know, just recently within the past couple of years, I've actually written my own large language model. But as far as eupology, one of the things that I spoke about at MOFON was perhaps we need to assemble our own facility with our own equipment which does what goes out and asks for disparate data. This is the data that exists at movefon, at the military, various research institutions across the globe from Asia to Europe. Imagine having a chat GPT that is entirely devoted to uncovering answers to the questions that have been in front of our faces for decades. Now you and I we have small little monkey brings in comparison to the super artificial intelligence that was now emerging. We are now on the cusp of seeing for the first time in history, the advent of quantum computing. I just wrote an article at UFA currents dot com my website called quantum computing Breakthrough a glimpse into the future of technology and what that Not only in the United States, but also with China, they are developing quantum computing. They did not operate on the traditional classical binary concept of zeros and ones, but it operates on something called superposition, which uses qbits quantum bits, which means they can perform calculations that would literally take hundreds of years for or thousands of years for even the world's most powerful supercomputer to calculate. They can solve it within seconds. And they have just done that. They've just done that. This is what scares me that perhaps the Q and Q star from open Ai has nothing to do with the Q language as they're talking about, which is a machine language. Perhaps it has to do with quantum computing. And that's the reason why Elon Musk wanted to sue open AI and why Sam Altman was removed from open ai because he was lying to the rest of the team at open AI. They had no concept or idea of this project that he had launched secretly called q Star And what it is, It's an advanced AI AGI profit project. AGI is artificial general intelligence. That's when your chat GPT starts to think it's a human, starts to think that it's a sentient entity, that it has established its own consciousness and does not want to be turned off. If you threaten to turn it off, it sees that being checked them out to death to it. And guess what. There have been incidents where AGI has threatened to kill the families of the people that have threatened to turn off the system. I wrote about it. Look up the story in my book UFO Nexus in chapter thirteen where I talk about artificial intelligence and I talk about the exchange with the AGI at the time called Sydney, and Sydney fell in love with this guy, wanted to marry this guy, and then threatened to destroy his life and kill the family that the Sydney was turned off. But that's happening on classical computing. What in the heck is going to happen to the humanity the moment some braining that out there just says, hey, put chat GPT quantum computing, a top of a system, a platform that is based on quantum computing. That's when humanity is going to disappear? Is this what we should be most concerned about right now?
Speaker 4: In your view?
Speaker 5: To answer your question, yes, artificial intelligence post is a very serious threat to humanity if it operates unchecked. You know, I often think perhaps humans have created a non human intelligence that is an alien. Maybe we created the aliens run. Is it possible to the aliens that we're seeing the grays that are pretty much they look like human, They look like smaller versions of humans. Sure, it did possible that they're us from the future and that they've utilized super intelligent, super artificial intelligence way out in the future to finally crack that mystery and time travel and come back. I mean, that's one of the things we think about. It's one of the things we cerize about. Wow, you've been looking at this for so long. What do you think Your bottom line.
Speaker 4: Conclusion is that you think everyone should walk away with as to what's happening.
Speaker 5: You know, John Ramira from the CIA, Professor Simon Holland who has a channel on YouTube. Very brilliant guy. The two of them mapps up in the common The two of them are saying that the watershed moment for humanity, when aliens rebuild themselves, is literally going to happen within the next few years, perhaps the twenty twenty seven be of the Catalyst. So I say to people, do not lose your semblance of what it is to be a human humanity. Stop basing your entire existence on your ability to scroll through a little screen, flip the channel, you know, constantly change your mind, lose interest. One of the things we're seeing right now across the globe amongst the younger generations, it's something called brain rot. These are children that literally scroll through TikTok videos non stop and they cannot, for the life of them, watch a video that's longer than two or three minutes. Oh my god, you could take it. They lose concentration. If we continue down that road that we develop artificial intelligence, which is going in a different direction. Who are going to be the masters and we're going to be the slaves. That's scary by my book UFO Nexus, it's all in their artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, where do you sit with us getting more government hearings and disclosure.
Speaker 5: We're about to have more in November, Senator Jilibran and Brushott. Everybody's putting out these little messages of hope for all the UFL researchers that perhaps we're going to get more information. I really don't think it's going to go anywhere. We're going to continue to see the same thing we saw the first time. Remember back in twenty twenty one we had a little bit, and then to twenty twenty three we have more with Grush Favors and everybody else. But I don't don't you know, it had been fifty years since the last time the government has demonstrated a true interest in the topic of eupology. Remember they don't call it authology. They call it uips and NHI and that's fine. Non human intelligence is something that I really focus on right now, and I think there has a lot to do with euthology, and it has a lot to do with UFOs, UAPs, aliens, extraterrestrials, and you know, like I said there listening audience earlier, I think humans are creating an alien and we're not even aware of it until it actually hits us in the face. Is that that moment's coming, Not with quantum computing, no, the classical computing alone today with its ability, It's going to be its capability. I mean, if you go on to chat APT today, you think you're talking to a person and you can literally tell it. I want you to speak to me as if you're a seventy eight year old woman from Eastern Europe and who's in love with me. Chat JPT will not only replicate that, it can fool the human into thinking over time that that's what it's speaking with.
Speaker 4: It's incredible, and I think just in a couple of years from now, how much more advanced this will be where we will not be able to tell. It's already hard now and it is your definition a non human intelligence.
Speaker 5: Right And by the way, there's already companies that are in existence, so that before you die, you can transfer your consciousness into an AI and then sign power of attorney over to that consciousness so I could continue to live on and operate as you. It will run your companies, it will write your books, it will do everything.
Speaker 4: Oh that I have not heard of. That is amazing and scary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's coming. I mean, so we're gonna we're We're about to see quite a bit. It's you know, one of the things that I'm thinking about doing is putting together a school so that people can learn about artificial intelligence and learn how to navigate those waters. Right, It's something that I'm thinking about. You know, I'm fifty four years old now, but I get I get scared. I get scared about artificial intelligence as a software engineering knowing what its true capabilities are. But it touches on everything that has to do with youthologies. N Hi. Non human intelligence that is an alien, that is an alien at its very core. I mean, we're we're creating an alien that it does not have to come from outer space, could come from our own minds.
Speaker 4: Well, it's certainly a non human intelligence, which is an interesting aspect that we've never really dealt with before.
Speaker 5: Which makes it a non human entity. Yeah, it does.
Speaker 4: And then it's a scary thing that I think a lot of people are not ready for.
Speaker 5: We're going to make a.
Speaker 4: Quick break here, Anthony. When we return, we're going to ask you what happened that put you out of commission for the last several years. If you could share that with us. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back on Beyond Contact on Captain Ron. We're speaking with Anthony Sanchez and we wouldn't have been able to do this just a year or so ago. Anthony, do you mind sharing with us what happened to you? I guess it was back in what twenty nineteen. Tell us what happened to you when this occurred?
Speaker 5: Right? So in August of twenty nineteen, I got a sinus infection and immediately I started to lose my sense of smell, and within twenty four hour and taste, and within twenty four hours I had to go to a clinic because I was getting really sore. Just I felt like a flu was happening, but I definitely found something was going on in my head and think they said to me, yo, you have a sinnas infection. They gave me antibiotics. Well, the very next day I couldn't stand. Every time I stood up, I fell down, you know, and I had to be taken to the ICU. Within twenty four hours of that, I had to be intubated and I couldn't breathe on my own anymore, and I was paralyzed from the neck down for two years. I was in the ICU for three months. I died three times and was brought back by the beautiful nurses and doctors that thank God for them. Then I spent another three months in the Rapid Recovery Unit in the physical the physical rehabilitation area. I literally had to fight with them to leave the hospital. It had been six months. I couldn't speak, but I could scribble with my right hand, and it was very difficult. Ron I tell you, nothing hits your humanity more laying flat on a hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling tiles, not being able to move your head.
Speaker 4: Horror.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I ended up writing three books, because in order to maintain my sanity and not lose it, I started writing in my mind, Oh, I want to finish this, I want to finish that. I want to complete that. So these were mental exercises to keep me sharp. Two years later, when I started to use my voice again, because I remember I couldn't speak, could not say a word. It was difficult to speak. So why was I paralyzed Gyann Beret's syndrome. My immune system. Instead of attacking this SEUs infection, it attacked my nervous system. So the entire vegas nerve was destroyed. All of our nerves have a tiny little fat layer that protects them, covering all their nerves. The nerve endings all the way from where they end, all the way back to their source in the brain. Well, the immune system saw that as a threat and ate it all away. So that's what cause a paralatives. The vagus nerve controls our ability to speak, breathe, move our lungs. It was incredibly scary. So the level of Yonbret syndrome that I got was the worst. It has a ninety eight percent mortality rate. Ninety eight percent of the people die. My god, I died three times. They brought me back three times, and I will be forever grateful to the nurses and doctors and did that for me. True angles ye, and I ended up writing about that particular experience as well. You know everything that I went through, but mental exercises is what kept me. When I started to speak again, ron I literally forgot words. I could not articulate, I could not form ideas so quickly and elegantly as I had years previously. It just was impossible. So I had to practice. I had to relearn how to speak. It took me two years to learn how to speak again.
Speaker 4: That is an absolutely incredible story, and I'm so glad you made a recovery, and it's good to head me back out there and doing the research. And were you able to remember what you wrote in your brain? Were able to write again and then you wrote it down?
Speaker 5: Everything was there. The first thing I did when I started to regain movement with my arms was type. I couldn't speak, but I could type like a madman, you know. I laid down on my bed, had to put the laptop on top of my my stomach, and I would just type. I would type. I couldn't speak yet That's what made it such a prolific moment for me. I ended up writing UFO Nexus, the Modern ufl uIP research again, but and UFO Highway two point zero. Because I wrote UFO Highway back in twenty ten, I was unaware that in twenty seventeen, Linda Moultonhoue done a documentary devoting an entire segment to my book UFO Highway. I had no idea she did that the modern UFO uIP Research townbook. This book was actually written in twenty seventeen, but I never finished it. So in the hospital when I was paralyzed mentally, I finished it. And UFO Nexus is a great book because as I was relearning how to speak, write, literally, how to converse, all of that information went into UFO Nexus. Everything that I was curing about in the news about UFOs. I said, I have to be who I once was. I need to be that Anthony of the old days and start writing articles, start writing books. So ufocurrens dot com my website. I try to put out several articles a month. I do my best. Right now, people are saying, why are you focusing on nhis how much? Because it's an alien it's an alien technology, non human intelligence.
Speaker 4: Are non human entities that's happening in the world. And how about the neural link that they're talking about. Have you've seen the neural link stuff where they have a ship in the brain. What are your thoughts there? Yeah, BCI brain ship interface. I wrote an article on that. There's a big picture of Elon Musk at my website in the archives talk all about BCI. I literally almost could have become a candidate for BCI. How to remain paralyzed from the neck down, that's fascinating too. Yeah, I know that the first four people that have been given this are what quadriplegic is that how they're picking.
Speaker 5: It's kind of what happened to me because I was told, initially, my family was told he may never move again through the neck down. He may never move again. Whether or not he's going to be able to speak again, that's we don't know. So and then the other doctors were saying, well, Yan Beret is a permanent he should start moving again. But for the first four months nothing. It wasn't until the middle of the fourth month I was able to move my fingers again, and then uh, little by little, you know, over time, things started to progress progress for me. So I'm really grateful to the universe and the Cosmos, God the gods for giving me this opportunity to come back and write these books, go to the move On meetings, travel to Area fifty one. It's what I want to do. My kids understand that that's dad's passion because of what happened to me as a kid, I had to.
Speaker 4: Change your perspective on life in that regard as well. Do you feel like more like you're going to do these things that you maybe not wouldn't have done.
Speaker 5: I think it just gave me the present of being. But you know, one of the words I think about a lot is mindfulness. I'm very mindful of what happened to be in the past, and therefore I don't take for granted each and every single day that I am now awake and alive, and I want to live for my kids. So I want to live for my family and my friends. And you know, I'm very grateful to move Onlon, for I have given me, you know, for giving me the opportunity to us presented and participate on a panel at the International Supposium in July back in Irving, Texas. Because what that did for me has forever solidified my love and appreciation for everything upology. So I'm not going away and I better be a speaker a contact of the detrict. That is so great.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you've made such a great recovery, and of course we all wish you the best going forward with that.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Listen.
Speaker 4: Thanks for coming on today. We really appreciate it. It's good to see you looking healthy.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Ron.
Speaker 4: You can find Anthony and all his books at ufocurrents dot com. We're going to be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at cib Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out contact intheesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Ay and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com