Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And just like that, we're back with yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl Jess.
Speaker 2: Hilarious. What do I be doing? I'll be fixing mess.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna jump straight and we got Taylor here. You're she gonna be in and outcause she got some stuff to do today. She had a little fake busy and pregnant over there. So say hey, Taylor, Hey, all right, y'all.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna read.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start off reading and then I'll feel you and when you come back. All right, what's popping, Jess. I'm gonna start off strong. I'm a twenty seven year old lesbian who has damn Okay, all right, she did say she's gonna start off strong. I'm a twenty seven year old lesbian who has a girlfriend who sells feet picks. Okay, she hasn't always done it, but she's definitely doing it now. About three months ago, she lost her job and I've been carrying her. We also live with each other, by the way. Recently, things have been getting kind of slow because it's only one working person in the household and all my income is going toward bills and etc. So that means no extra shit been going on. Yes, she was looking for jobs, but no luck. One day out of nowhere, she just deposited thirty five hundred dollars in my account. She told me this was from the last two month's rent and she'll have another three thousand next week. So now I'm like, Okay, you found a job, and she's saying, yes, she's doing paid partnerships and collapse and it's turning out well for her. I didn't really question it too much. I was just happy that things were turning around. So a few days ago I had to pick up her phone for something and I seen a message that said you ready.
Speaker 2: In my head, I'm like, you ready for what?
Speaker 1: But I just let it play out. She didn't go nowhere, so I'm like, who could this be? That night, I decided to pick up her phone again and see who texted her. I look through the thread and she's been sending feet, picks and videos of herself to this number for the past two months. M When I say this, nigga paying hundreds of dollars for this girl's feet, he really is and her feet, not even all that. Hey, yo, you're better fucking chill. Anyways, the messages weren't crazy. It just seemed like she just sends what she sends, and he sends the funds.
Speaker 2: And that be it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So it's kind of platonic a little bit like as well. Not platonic because he beating off to her feet, but in a way. I mean, I ain't really doing them. I honestly don't really know how I feel about it, but I do want to say something, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only reason.
Speaker 1: She hasn't said anything because she may feel embarrassed, And I mean, I don't prefer her to do that, but until she can get to where she wants to be, I'm not gonna knock her. But yes, there are other ways to make money. How would you approach the situation, Jess? Honestly, it's so much of a shit. The trip about y'all, I mean, this is not one of them. I'm just gonna be completely honest with you. Y'all come to me so I can help fix y'all mess, and not only fix y'all mess based off of my experience, right, And I just don't really.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's that serious for you to.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, you didn't say you were gonna break up with her, all right, So Taylor just joined us again, all right. So basically his girl, Oh no, she's a twenty seven year old lesbian. Yes, she came on strong, Yes, all right, my big So her girlfriend, you know, she's been them two living a house together, right, and so she had lost her job.
Speaker 2: The girlfriend lost her job.
Speaker 1: But the girl that's writing us, she uh, she'd been working and she been taking care of the household and everything. But shit just getting a little tight because it's only one person making money in the household.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, out of no where, her girlfriend just dropped thirty five hundred dollars in an account, right, and she like, fuck, okay, cool. She ain't never asked me where it came from, numb, and she was like, I'm gonna give you another three thousand next week. And so she like, oh shit, all right cool. So she just you know, just dropping money, paying bills and shit. So she like, she goes in her phone and she see that her girl been sending videos of her feet and pictures of her feet to this guy who's paying hundreds of dollars. She went up and down the thread. She and she felt like is it cheating or is it not? And then also why her girlfriend didn't say anything to her. She feel like she may be embarrassed and shit, but you know, and she was like, I don't want to knock what she do. But it's like there are other ways to make money.
Speaker 2: No, Nah, she hasn't.
Speaker 1: She said she wants to because she want to know how should she approach the situation and she's not mad about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you getting the money?
Speaker 1: And she said, they ain't talking about nothing else. Literally, she sends the feet, the nigga send the funds. So there's just feet funds, feet funds, feet funds. You know what I'm saying. That's it they ain't talking about. No, I love you, I can't wait to see you. I want to suck on your feet or whatever. He just yeah, that's a fetish and that this is not the first time I've heard of some shit, Like it's like niggas pay big bread to see bitches play with their feet on OnlyFans Like, yes, they do that.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, I noticed shit getting good. But listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. So I don't feel like it's that. I don't feel like what I said. I feel like this. I honestly and truly feel that it's other ship to trip about in relationships.
Speaker 2: You know, shulty getting the money and she's getting it on us. She's not.
Speaker 1: It's not illegal, she ain't got to watch her back, she ain't selling drugs, she's not cheating on you, you know what I mean. She don't even know the guy, never met the guy. I mean, you know what I'm saying. If you do research to find out, you probably would find out.
Speaker 3: I mean, unless she has, unless she's a deep thinker, Like what else has she done behind my back?
Speaker 1: She surely just trying to find a way to get some bread after trying to look for a job. And yo, and then hold up the girlfriend said, And this is just crazy because like her feet ain't.
Speaker 2: Even all that Hey, yo, yes, Like why would you even do that? Like that's fucked up? You know, honestly, maybe they could go in together and be.
Speaker 3: Like, I got another feet for you, and then he gets double and he pays more.
Speaker 2: What if her feet sucked up what if she got studed feet. I don't know what stuff feet is.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all I got I mean, I don't know what stuff you would have would have would if shorty that's rightness?
Speaker 2: What if her feet ain't all that what she gotta get it? Right? Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll said, Just tell him I got some more feet and he'll he'll pay double. You are dumb, yo, that's not how that. God, I got some more feet so you can get.
Speaker 2: More money out of it, right right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's but how she should have approached the situation here.
Speaker 2: Just sit down and talk to her about it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would tell her that your sneaky as went through our phone. That's it, and this is how I would do it. So you sit it down and say, look, babe, I've been carrying us and everything, and I really really appreciate you just dropping at thirty five hundred in the account. I did have some questions about where it came from, and maybe I should have asked you right then and there, but you know, I just you know, let it be. You know, you know, you gained some independence. It was cool, it was cool, but I did go.
Speaker 2: Through your phone.
Speaker 1: I got a little uh got a little curious went through your phone. I've seen that you be sending feet, picks and shit, and don't tell her feet ain't all that. Just just leave that part out, but tell her that, you know, be honest with it. Like, Yo, it bothered me. It kind of bothered me a little bit to see you send the pictures, like sending pictures and videos to this guy who's paying you all his bread.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: You can even be honest and tell her. I don't know how I would feel about it. I don't know if I but like you're cheating. I don't know if I should be mad, angry, insecure, betrayed, whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk to you about it and you you know, and then y'all can just hash that shit out. You know. That's just what Ninety percent of a fucking you know, eighty percent of a fucking relationship is communication. You have to have communication and then you know, have sex and chill out.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the night. Here, yo, for real.
Speaker 1: So I'm moving one to another story. Tell her you can read this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, Jess, what's up? So I'm gonna get straight to it. I think I finally found the love of my life. I'm so happy with him. He's a gentleman, a family man, and romantic. We have only been together for almost a year, but I really think he's the one, Like I said, but the issue is I have a best friend who seems to be jealous of him. Now. Me and my best friend been friends for about eight years. That's my sister for real, but ever since I've been dating this guy, she seems to be a lot more protective. Anne even said when she met him she didn't feel she would get along with him, which is crazy because he's been nothing but nice to her and I'm happy with him, so I would think she'll be happy for me.
Speaker 2: Plus, she got a guy of her.
Speaker 3: Own that she claims she's happy with, but trust me, they got issues. But that's the story for another day. Anyway, she ended up ruining a surprise gift for my boyfriend and claims she told me to make sure I would like it, Like, what the fuck, it's a surprise, why would you ruin that? And she's not even being a poljectic towards it. I'm upset with her, and my boyfriend definitely is too. I just don't know what to do because I want everyone to get along.
Speaker 2: Hmm, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It sounds like there's a bit of jealousy there actually, which is worse. I think envy is worse than jealousy because envy is when you will start being like, like the same thing. Well I kind of sad, yeah, I mean, because being jealous is just yeah, like envious, I want with that person, got and I'm gonna get it type shit. Envy is more revengeful, I think, yeah, more Yeah, I want to sabotage. I want to sabotage it. Okay, I think. I mean it sounds like your friend is jealous. I won't say envy jealous. And also it is a little bit of envy there because maybe she wants what you have, you know what I mean, And that two things can be true at one time. All right, So like she loves you, she is your friend, yes, because I've had a situation similar like this before. But when you were single, I bet you there were no problems like when you were single, and shit, I mean that's kind of what you hint it to. Like, you know, since you've been with this new guy, she's been acting out in a way that it's just like like she's never acted out this way before, So that tells me she's used to you being one way, like sometimes your friends can't take to see you happier than they are, or if I'm saying it right, you get what I'm saying. Because when I got into my relationship and my boyfriend slash On stay like he's not my fiancee, you know, when he proposed and everything, it was a lot of people that I thought would be happy for me that was not.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: Close friends, like close friends, close family like oh I wasn't there and all that type of shit that but this is also the friend and family that's like going through shitting their own life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When I was single, everything was cool. We was kicking it and shit.
Speaker 1: Or when Chris was just my boyfriend and before I had my daughter, before I got pregnant, Like when he was just my boyfriend, it was like he was no threat, you know what I mean, But he out of nowhere. It became a threat once I got pregnant. Then I'm spending more time with him. Then we got the baby, and I don't I'm not around as much and I live in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Now, and it's from the outside.
Speaker 1: Looking and it's like, Oh, you're up there with your perfect fucking family, while I'm down here, you know, still with this nigga who cheating on me? Who not you know, I don't even have you to talk to you no more because you're so fucking happy.
Speaker 2: That is projection, like shit, and friends will do.
Speaker 1: That, and that's how that's why I had to kind of explain it, because I think that's what I think, that's what she's she's going through, you know what I mean, especially because like I've been in situations like that and versus like where I didn't like my friend's boyfriend because like he wasn't good for it, wasn't a great Yeah, that was you being a good friend though, Like, but I would never try to like necessarily sabotage, yeah, especially if this person really makes her happy, you know what I mean, Like, if this person really out here making you happy, and shit, why would your friend hate on that and then telling you about the fucking surprise? That is just so wrong and insanely annoying, Like why would you do.
Speaker 2: That sure that you liked it? That's so fucking weird.
Speaker 1: And then I wonder if she's the type friend that is used to like she has to be a part of everything, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because that that that's how I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, he told he told your friend in confidence. He even included this bitch, and like, that's so weird. I wonder if if she's had a conversation, if you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: So wait, what was the question? Like what should she say? She did?
Speaker 3: She wants everyone to get along. She's not apologetic about it, like she's.
Speaker 2: Oh, the friend okay, so the friend don't even care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the boyfriend's like it's causing a rest up.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, come on, yo, this is too much. Shorty is weird.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to fall back from people, BIB like fall back if it doesn't align with your happiness and the path that you're on. Sometimes you got to be a little selfish. And I know that seems wrong to say, but nah, like you surety got to grow up. Your friend has to grow up and she has to do some inner work because that is all projection, Like she's supposed to be happy for you.
Speaker 2: You feel me. But sometimes people can't see past their own misery.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Has I mean, like she said, they got issues, but you have a whole relation to worry about.
Speaker 1: So why the fuck are you over here? Because ain't shit going on over there? She probably being cheated on or you know whatever, or emotionally betrayed or just whatever. They're not communicating. She's probably sexually frustrated. Anything could be happening. So projection, she's fucking projected. And then the fact that she's not apologetic about it, that's really a slap in the face to somebody who's been your friend. You feel me, So that's the reason, because you know, it's principle, it's it's principles to this shit. And the principle is you're not a friend if you don't even feel any remorseful what the fuck you did?
Speaker 2: Like I just want to say, if you liked.
Speaker 1: It, nah, bitch you this makes you feel good, like causing havoc makes you feel good. I feel like that was that was that was just bullshit for you to tell for you know, you to tell your homegirl about the.
Speaker 3: Fucking you know how she said, she said, like she's been protective over me. She's still trying to make her friends sound like she's being a good friend.
Speaker 1: I know you can't do that on her mm hm and your boyfriend, Trust me, your boyfriend definitely sees that there's some type of manipulation she you know what I mean? Like that shit is no, no, don't let her play on your heartstrings. And right now, yo, you happy with somebody, So I wouldn't let nothing fuck that up, you know, not even a jealous ass friend, because it's room for both. Their roles should never cross, you know what I mean. That's your friend, that your man. It should be nothing. She should never even feel a certain way about him unless he is not good for you.
Speaker 2: But the way you are putting it to me is he's great.
Speaker 1: It's the best best thing that I ever happened to your ass, you know, So stick with that because it's very seldom that you find somebody out here like for you that makes you happy. You want to have a family. You trying to you know, man, you got shit to do, that shit to work on.
Speaker 2: What do you think they just stop being friend?
Speaker 1: I think she should fall back. I wouldn't say throw away the relationship. The friendship you know, obviously the girl do love her. I'm not gonna, you know, even even the jealous people, you know, even jealous friends, because sometimes you gotta knock some sense into them. Motherfuckers. They don't know all the time. And I'm not saying gonna beat your friend up. I'm saying sometimes you have to show a person a mirror because she don't know what she doing. Like, she know what she doing, but she don't really realize how fucked up she is. And this is a reaction to how she she's reacting to what the fuck is going on in her life, but she's projecting at the same time, but she don't see it like that. You feel me. She she know what she's doing, but at the same time, she don't. She don't realize why she doing this shit. And sometimes you got to turn the mirror on a person. But I think that's not your job. That's a therapist's job to do that for her, you know. So I will fall back. I will fall back. The no remorse thing is just it's that's fucked up. So sometimes you got to fall back from a person and let her come around, you know, let her come around, and let her come around. When she got some sense, and when she ready to have a real conversation and you're actually ready to sit down and.
Speaker 2: Tell her what I just told you. Like yo, you've been projecting on me.
Speaker 1: I feel like you know, like you know, you really got to have uncomfortable conversations with your friends sometimes, and that's how you really stand to see if they your real friends are not you know, friends for us. Friends fight, friends make up, you know, and friends keep it real.
Speaker 2: With each other.
Speaker 1: So I think I just think you should fall back, fix what you got at home, you know, because it's starting to be a strained. I mean, a drain on your relationship is starting to fuck up.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: You make sure your house is good, You make sure you and your significant other are good. Fall back from her, let her come around, you know, y'all work to repair that relationship, you know, and if she don't change, y'all just grew apart. That's you go your way, she goers, That's how that ship go.
Speaker 2: You know. Never let nobody disturb your peace. Your piece is all you got, you know. So I liked it. I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Catch y'all next week. Peace Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio. And the black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.