Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Best Your Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm joking and I'm Serena.
Speaker 3: We are here with another episode, which is not a recap, which is not an interview. We're just getting to know each other a little bit more, My wife and I.
Speaker 1: We're just going deeper.
Speaker 2: Going deeper.
Speaker 3: All right, let's start. I'll go with the first question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for those listening, we have a list of questions in front of us that we did not write, but we will be asking.
Speaker 2: Each other and answering.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ready, I'm ready. What is the one song you are ashamed to admit you know all the words too?
Speaker 4: I feel like like song and movie questions are so hard because I just don't know that answer off the top of my head, you know what I mean. I'm trying to think there's not really any song I'm ashamed in.
Speaker 2: All the words took an answer? What's the song that is?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't know the name of the song, this is tough for all.
Speaker 2: The fellas trying to do what them ladies tell us? What's that one? I forget the name, I know the words of that one? What about you this?
Speaker 1: I promise you in sync?
Speaker 4: You do you do know all the words of that, plus many other instinct songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's more organized?
Speaker 3: Me or you?
Speaker 1: Who? I would say that, It would say me.
Speaker 2: You're more organized in what way?
Speaker 1: In all? In all aspects?
Speaker 2: That's are you kidding me? Serious?
Speaker 3: I would say, no, yeah, no, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: You think you're more organized than I am?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well we're organized, I would say in some bless you, oh my gosh, bless you. When it comes to like around the apartment, I would I'm more organized.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: That is not for all, And that's ridiculous that you think that, because if you go away for a few days and come back, the apartment looks completely different. Then if I go away for a few days and comes back. Also the easiest test, because I've actually wondered this internally, Like I'm like, is it mere Joe that's disorganized?
Speaker 2: Like? Who is making things disorganized? Do you know what I mean to say the spices?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm happy to follow up and answer that. But when you look at hotels, remember that one time we stay at the London and we had our own bathrooms. Yeah, do you remember what my bathroom looked like and what your bathroom look like.
Speaker 2: Your bathroom looked so chaotic.
Speaker 4: There was towels everywhere, like all your stuff laid out on the counter, things on the floor, close in the shower, whereas mine is like so tidy, neat, Like I feel like you actually make me less organized because I used to come to your habits. But when it comes to like I will say, when it comes to like documentation, like finances, payment schedules, you're better than I am. Like you wake up every more, you're on your laptop organizing your folders and your files and all that stuff, and you're definitely more on it than I am.
Speaker 2: When it comes to that stuff, I feel like I let it go.
Speaker 4: I've never missed a bill, I've never missed a payment, but I have everything set to audit because I might if I had to do it manually.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. You're more organized in that sense. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I This is where I disagree. I agree with most of what you said. But just like all you have to do is go to our apartment and open up the windowsill and open up the curtains, and there's eighteen thousand different products everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I get gifted a lot of pr from brand and our apartment is so small that it's like for me to find a place to put that stuff, I have to like throw away, Like to.
Speaker 2: Find a place for seven things, I have to almost go and throw away seven things.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's just such, it's I agree with you, but it's not comes down to It doesn't come down to organization. Just comes down to like being overwhelmed with the task and me avoiding it.
Speaker 3: Sure, I maybe you are, Maybe you are. I will I will say, Okay, what is your most unpopular food opinion?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have an unpopular food opinion? What's yours? Maybe I'll think of one while you start to talk.
Speaker 1: I would say, I mean, I don't know. Yeah, I don't like lamb.
Speaker 2: Well that's just personal preference.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't that also be.
Speaker 4: If I would actually say that's a popular food opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't think a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Like lamb unpopular food opinion?
Speaker 2: You know what? Actually?
Speaker 4: My I mean it's just because I'm like mostly dairy free. I think that making something taste good by just like adding a whole bunch of like heavy cream or cheese or salt is like one of those three ingredients is just like lazy cooking. Not lazy cooking. It can like go off like but like when something tastes amazing to me and it's just like doused in cheese and like well yeah, like no shit, like it's doust and cheese like whereas like maybe that's like because I love Indian food and it's just so it takes like hours to like the spices and create these layers of flavor and have it makes it be so delicious that it's like, of course, like fries covered and cheese are gonna taste amazing, but like that's not as impressive to me.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I agree.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if that would consider it unpopular. It's just like my take on food.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like, I like tune a fish out of the can. That's kind of unpopular.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do you straight?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay. What is something you hope to achieve or do next year?
Speaker 1: Ooh? I like that.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, probably have a better idea at a at a more long term vision of where you and I are going to live.
Speaker 4: I know, and I feel the same way and I just like, I just feel like that's I don't know why that's so hard for us. Yeah, I feel like most people don't have as much trouble with it as we do. But like, I feel like that's been our not a goal, but like something that we know we're going to have to face for a long time. And I feel like we've decided like next year is the year that we're going to kind of figure that out.
Speaker 2: And that's just so notice both we both love New York.
Speaker 4: Like, do you think we're going to just basically be like, let's just resign our lease and like put this off for another year.
Speaker 2: I could see it, because we have been kicking this can down the road.
Speaker 1: I can see that happening. Here's the thing. We both love New York. We're both living in New York.
Speaker 3: We don't know if New York's long term, and then we have Toronto and Chicago as options, but they're both cold cities. So it makes it hard to be like we'll do one in.
Speaker 2: The you know, let's hop back and forth.
Speaker 1: It's like we're going to hop back and forth cold to cold.
Speaker 3: So we have that issue and it's just, yeah, it's just more it's a more difficult problem that we have, but we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I agree. That is much the one thing I.
Speaker 1: Would like I would like to have achieved by next year.
Speaker 2: I agree. I mean, our lease is up in April, so we kind of have to have that achieved by Q one.
Speaker 1: But we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: We're I feel like if we just keep saying that, eventually we will figure it out. Yeah, but we also have to sit down and make some make some hard decisions.
Speaker 1: What advice do you have for the next group of Bacher Nation that'll be on the beach for Paradise.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm actually and I didn't think I would. I'm kind of getting sick of seeing people down there that are getting into relationships and finding people that they like, but it's like so obvious that they like in their core, Like, really, I want a serious relationship.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've seen that play out a lot in the last few seasons.
Speaker 3: Well, I think people know, I think I think I think so many contestants now know what works as far as being a fan favorite on the show, and you see a lot of people go into Paradise.
Speaker 1: Doing that, like doing.
Speaker 3: Like being like, Okay, I know that that people are gonna like me in a relationship, so now I have to be in a relationship with this person when they don't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Want that.
Speaker 4: Like it's one thing to go down and just be like, I'm just here to have fun and you're just kind of like messing around the whole time, and it's one thing to go down and be like, I don't know, I'm skeptical, I don't know whatever, and then you find someone.
Speaker 2: And like it works out.
Speaker 4: But I feel like there's the one like zone of it all, Like I'm pretty accepting of everyone going down for their own intentions. You know, it's you're never gonna get like, you know, ten out of ten across the board people going down being like I am here so serious for marriage, and that's just kind of the reality of it. But and I think people said prize themselves a lot of time, and people fall in love like accidentally a lot of the time, which is kind of the most fun part of it. But I'm think what I hate seeing because it just makes me sad because usually someone gets hurt is when they are like I'm going to commit to this person and try to make it work, but I'm never gonna, like I'm not ready to ever like fully commit.
Speaker 2: To this person.
Speaker 1: So what would be your advice If.
Speaker 4: You're not ready to commit, just like keep it light. And if you're ready to commit, commit, but like do not fall in that in between zone where you're like leading someone on.
Speaker 2: I like that be honest about your intentions.
Speaker 4: If you're like, I'm probably not going to get engaged down here, and I like dating you, but we live in different countries or we live in different cities, and I'm not going to move for you, and I'm just going to be you know, your summer fling. Obviously that's wrong and those you shouldn't be on Batchel of Paradise probably that, But like I feel like I would rather people just be honest about it. Then people like pretend that they're like ready for serious commitment when they like really just want to get off and kind of like be like have a roster spot filled.
Speaker 2: I like that What about.
Speaker 3: You mind would be pretty simple, And it's not just be be yourself because that's.
Speaker 2: Usually what I say, Yeah, which is the best advice.
Speaker 3: But mine is more just don't like quit taking your yourself so serious. Yeah, there's so many people on this show and like everything about their lives and this is just so.
Speaker 4: Serious, especially if there's a time to like have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like it's like it's not that deep.
Speaker 4: It's not falling in love even in my opinion, is like not that serious, Like it should be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that that's it.
Speaker 3: And I feel like we see so much of that now, I think because so many people want to.
Speaker 2: And like everything feels like the end of the world.
Speaker 4: And I mean, like the drama of it all is enjoyable to watch, but people take themselves very seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody cares about their image and how they're not looking after the show and on social media, it's just like, oh my god, it's a fucking reality.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know how you're in a look is uptight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who is the last person from Bachelor Nation? You texted? Anna Redman is actually texting me as we speak, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say I was. Yeah, Chris Pukowski and Noah were actually just texting. We were in a group chit chat.
Speaker 2: So yeah, before before Anna Redmond was Abigail. So there we go.
Speaker 4: That's not a surprising answer either. I feel like that's typically almost always who it would be.
Speaker 1: M hmmm. I'd love asking all the food questions.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you can go for a food question.
Speaker 1: What is it? What? What's a pizza topping that most people hate but you secretly love?
Speaker 2: Hmm? You know what I love? Like mushrooms and green peppers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most people don't hate that though.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that's a less common flavor when you it's as common.
Speaker 3: But I think we need you need to find something that people would be like that. Like a lot of people think pineapple. Is that most people think pineapple?
Speaker 4: I know, but that's such a I feel like if I say pineapple, this is a coppanage and I don't really like I'm indifferent to pineapple on pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think what do I like?
Speaker 4: You know what this isn't I don't think people hate this, but like we recently had a Nadugia pizza. Yeah, that was really good. It's like a spicy salami spread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess yeah, I guess that ones that on ones. I can't really answer that either, because I don't I think I like all Like everything I like on a pizza is all all tastes really good.
Speaker 2: And honestly, like, you can really much put anything on a pizza.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: What I I do like, which I don't know how many people would like this, but you'd like it too, is potatoes on pizza.
Speaker 2: Potato pizza.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there, there's there's like a potato focaccia at that place near us.
Speaker 1: Pizza too.
Speaker 3: I don't like the yellow Yukon potatoes, like sliced thin with olive oil on pizza. Yeah, it's like a white pizza that's really good.
Speaker 2: So it's not even a white pizza because there's no sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good. Okay, hmmm. If you could be the best at something in the world, what would.
Speaker 1: It be be the best at something in the world? What would it be? Man? Uh? If I could be the best man, I mean, like, I think it would be so great to be the best at so many things.
Speaker 2: It would, but that's not the question.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: What would be the golfer?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I was the best golfer in the world, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Golf, why golf?
Speaker 3: I would say it's probably out of all the sports, it's probably the easiest on your body. You could plan it for the longest amount of time. You're gonna make an insane amount of money, and it's just like yeah, like you're going to get into the best country clubs in the world, and it's just probably a very enjoyable life. Yeah, and I'm the best in the world, so I don't have to stress about my golf game.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's a great answer because I feel like I thought you were gonna go like football player.
Speaker 3: I don't know what was going to say, And then I realized how stupid I would sound if I said it coding.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I was gonna say everything. So because I feel like, as someone who just never coded one thing in her life, that's like so impressive to me.
Speaker 2: If people were like, what are you the best?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm the best coder in the world, and also like I'm sure there's a lot of money to be made in coding.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, well, but why wouldn't I do something I enjoy, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to I don't want to sit at a desk and code all day.
Speaker 1: I enjoy coding, but I'll enjoy playing golf.
Speaker 4: I think I would go because like there's only so much money to be made in female sports sadly, so I probably go tennis tennis one because like I feel like women's tennis is like really big stuff acting acting.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I want to be like celebrity A list level famous.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're the best tennis player in the world, you're pretty a list.
Speaker 4: That's true, I guess, like Serena Williams, But I don't know. I feel like there's something different about like Serena Williams walking down the street.
Speaker 2: Versus like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Definitely, but.
Speaker 4: Like performance would be really cool, like if you were an amazing singer. But I feel like being like the best singer in the world doesn't mean you're gonna be a celebrity. You're gonna be famous, you're gonna be successful, you know what I mean, Because there's so many things that go into being like.
Speaker 2: A pop star.
Speaker 4: It's not necessarily the person with the best voice that is like the biggest pop star ever are the biggest, you know, true Hollywood star just because you're.
Speaker 2: The best actor.
Speaker 4: Like it's about look and branding and all these crazy things where if you're the best tennis player in the world.
Speaker 2: It's pretty objective, like you're just you're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, all right, this one's you hear this qube people, you know, people ask this question all the time, but it's always fun. What's the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery today? First purchase? Though, not like the first thing you do with your money, or like I won't get a lawyer, or I give to my family or I.
Speaker 1: Feed the poor. Like, what is the first thing you would buy yourself?
Speaker 2: Okay? How much did I win?
Speaker 1: You won five hundred and fifty five.
Speaker 4: Million, Okay, And it can't be like I'm hiring a lawyer. Is my first purchase has to make a material like.
Speaker 1: That your first purchase.
Speaker 4: I'm buying a really really gorgeous lake house aka cottage if you're a Canadian, probably in Muskoka or on Lake A vase.
Speaker 1: That's going to be your first purchase. Yeah, that's a big purchase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know. I could.
Speaker 4: I could buy a really really gorgeous one for like five to ten million and be happy with that, and that's not making a dent in my five hundred and fifty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about you?
Speaker 3: I'm going to be realistic. Probably a coffee. That would probably be my first purchase.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I'm gonna go with my first purchase.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna let me answer.
Speaker 4: I'm going to hire a lawyer, but you're gonna go with I'm gonna get a coffee.
Speaker 2: No, your first luxury item.
Speaker 1: My first luxury item would probably be a watch. A watch, yeah, probably attack.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: That would be. That would be I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. Okay, let me look, let me look.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta go one. I'm gonna jump in while you look because it's quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to go again? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Which Hogwarts house do you belong in? And why?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I've done the quiz many times online and I always get Gryffindor, which I feel like a lot of people that go on reality TV would fall into Gryffindor, just because, like I was even saying to you after leaving like a Bachtination wedding, I was like, we do have very like bold similar personality even though we all are so different, but I feel like I would fit more on Hufflepuff and like they're not doing much, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: You know, like, why do I have to be on the front line?
Speaker 1: Hufflepuff? You're a huff You're a Hufflepuff.
Speaker 2: Hun just like a little sweetie Luna love good.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, No, you're a Gryffindor.
Speaker 2: I know. I know.
Speaker 4: It's just way more work to be Gryffindor than Hufflepuff. You actually got raven Claw.
Speaker 1: I think from raven because it's more like the scholars.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would be Slytherin, which I would not be slip.
Speaker 3: If I was Slytherin, I would be No, No, that's not my personality.
Speaker 4: No, I know you're not sneaky. Actually you're not sneaky in any way.
Speaker 1: My personality is probably a raven Claw like y, you're.
Speaker 2: Not raven Claw. You like you like barely graduated high school because you never went. You're a Gryffindor for sure. I know you're more gryffin Door than I am.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, I do agree.
Speaker 4: Okay, do either of you have tattoos? If not, would you ever get one matching couple tattoos?
Speaker 2: Maybe question mark?
Speaker 3: No, I would, I wouldn't. I would not get I wouldn't get a matching couple tattoos.
Speaker 4: You almost you talked about tattooing your wedding ring because you don't want to wear one.
Speaker 1: I did think of a no, but I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: If I were to get a tattoo, you never know, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't want. I just don't don't.
Speaker 3: If I were to get any tattoo, what I would get would be I would get mid life crisis on my chest.
Speaker 1: This was my midlife crisis.
Speaker 2: On your chest.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like since I've never and this could be stupid, but I feel like since i've never I didn't get a tattoo when I was in.
Speaker 1: High school or right out of high school.
Speaker 3: I just feel like after a certain age, when you go through life without a tattoo, like give it up, like no more tattoos, Like you shouldn't get a tattoo.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, that's kind of how I feel. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think a tattoo at any age is so fun, but I know I probably wouldn't ever get a tattoo either. I think they're great, love the look of them on other people. I just don't feel like they suit me, and there's never been anything that I feel compelled enough to put on my body that I feel confident I'm gonna like for the rest of my life. My sister has always wanted to get sibling tattoos, so I definitely wouldn't be getting a matching one with you, because I feel like she would kill me because that's like what she's always wanted, and you're indifferent to them anyway. So if I were to get one, it would be with her probably, But yeah, no, tattoos are just I don't even really wear like a lot of jewelry, you know, like I'm pretty, Like I'm pretty no frills in my day to day apparel.
Speaker 1: You are no frills. Okay, what's been your favorite date activity you've done together this year? I like that our.
Speaker 4: Favorite date activity we've done together this year?
Speaker 1: I have mine?
Speaker 2: Oh you do? Yeah, Okay, well that's probably why you asked the question. I guess.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't have it till I asked the question.
Speaker 4: So I really liked when we went for dinner at Claude. I just remember that being like a nice date night. We got like a drink, we had nice dinner. But I'm kind of blanking. We do like we go out a lot, you know, because we're childless. So what's your favorite.
Speaker 1: I liked our little like two day trip to Miami when we.
Speaker 2: Went, Oh, well, that's not a date, itivity that was a trip. We were there for three days.
Speaker 1: That's what that was.
Speaker 2: The question Read it again.
Speaker 1: What's been your favorite date slash activity you've done together this year? I guess you're right. I guess you're right. Okay, so favorite date.
Speaker 4: But I liked our dinner at that restaurant in Miami, me too.
Speaker 2: What's the one what's called Mandolin?
Speaker 1: Mandolin? Yeah, I'll trib for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did like that a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like our go to date, actually, we need to do more activities, maybe because our go to is usually just like, let's go to I will.
Speaker 3: Say I really enjoyed going to see Sarah Hyland and Little Shop of Horrors.
Speaker 2: That was really fun.
Speaker 1: And I really enjoyed going.
Speaker 3: To see the the the play Public Enemy when we went and saw that too, that was funny.
Speaker 1: I would not Public Enemy? What is an enemy of the people?
Speaker 4: I really want us to I went and saw that play or that like a most experience show Life and Trust I really want to take you to see that. Maybe that'll be our next date night, maybe that'll be our favorite I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your favorite travel hack?
Speaker 3: My favorite travel hack? I mean, I mean TSA prex and global entry.
Speaker 2: Just amazing and amazing and necessarily.
Speaker 1: Traveling with all those right now then, especially for.
Speaker 2: How much we travel.
Speaker 4: That I like to uber eats our food in the uber on our way to where we're going, whether it's home or the hotel, to time it so it lines up with our arrival so that I can eat the minute I get home.
Speaker 1: Wow, where's the zombie apocalypse? Okay? Out of out of the two of you, who would last longer in a zombie apocalypse?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 4: My instinct is to be like just coming off immediately, Like I'm not trying to survive through a zombie apocalypse. That's just not made for me. But I feel like like fight or flight would kick in.
Speaker 1: And I think it would last longer than I would.
Speaker 4: I'm so much smaller than you. I'm like such a target. I'm so vulnerable.
Speaker 1: You have so many allergies.
Speaker 2: I have one allergy. It's nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't think the zombies are you know, dragging peanut butter around.
Speaker 3: Like when we played when we played paintball, you lasted the longest because you are small. Yes, that's so maybe, honestly, maybe it would maybe it would work out in your benefit.
Speaker 1: Maybe it would be your light nimble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like I have no fighting experience, whereas you have more. Yeah, so that would be a problem as well. But I would be more, I'd be more easily hidden.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: Like when I watched The Last of Us and like, that does not look like something I want to be a part of.
Speaker 1: Like watching the show I don't really like that show?
Speaker 2: No, why not?
Speaker 1: No, because I just don't.
Speaker 2: It's just it's really intense.
Speaker 1: It's just too.
Speaker 3: Intense, and there's it's just never happy. There's never a happy moment.
Speaker 2: No, it is really intense.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 1: First mm hmmm. I'm trying to think when we were in.
Speaker 4: Like probably going to Copenhagen. I mean I've never been there before.
Speaker 1: You have a try, like I think, and I tried.
Speaker 2: Robit in London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a list.
Speaker 3: I feel like, Oh, I don't know, maybe a wedding on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: At first for that that was cool. So yeah, that's what I would say.
Speaker 2: All right, well now.
Speaker 1: You go, okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Listen to more questions.
Speaker 4: Do you do one?
Speaker 2: And then I'll do one?
Speaker 1: Who from Bachelor Nation? Do you wish got the chance to be a lead?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people actually that I think.
Speaker 3: On only one though, you can't. Let's not do this thing where we name like a few people one person and.
Speaker 4: Why should we need one girl one guy?
Speaker 1: Why not just one person?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Want to name you, but I feel like a sick of saying that because we're married.
Speaker 1: That is well.
Speaker 4: I just think knowing you and having filmed a show with you, seeing you both like on camera, off camera, like in the mix in real life, I think you would have been very entertaining and very capable. You would have probably struggled with like the emotional aspect of things, and also if you didn't like someone, you wouldn't have been very good at like pretending you did.
Speaker 2: But I think in a lot.
Speaker 4: Of areas you would have you would have shined, and I think you would have done a good job. And you've been on a lot of reality TV, and I do think experience helps in.
Speaker 2: A lot of ways.
Speaker 3: I'm flattered. I'm flattered. I'm so I'm so happy that was your Answernce.
Speaker 2: I know I knew you're hoping for that.
Speaker 1: Lie.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't actually any I didn't think that you would go there. I can't believe. Wow, well that was what an experience?
Speaker 4: Okay, what would you say? Don't say me, I wasn't. No, I didn't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm married to you, I'm not sick of like you, I would say, uh, maybe it's just because I had just had a conversation with him.
Speaker 1: But I also do think he would have been very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I're going to say, who do you think, I'm gonna say Blake Moins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think he would have. I think Blake Moins would would be really good.
Speaker 2: I think he would have been really good too.
Speaker 4: And I just think his promos of like him in the jungle with like all the animals would have been so fun, like I love I Love like a theme for the lead, and he would have had such an easy, obvious theme and like all of his dates could have been like animal wildlife nature theme and.
Speaker 3: Like the thing about Blake too, Like you said, you do have to have like some reality TV experience, and he's got a lot of it. But then I think I'm similar of like, but he's still going to be himself and like Blake's gonna fall in love with multiple people. You're gonna see that, Like there's gonna be a lot of things that are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, He's also someone that is known to fall in love fairly easily. Yeah, and that's always entertaining. Okay, you don't want to say a girl each.
Speaker 1: Or no, uh yeah, let's say a girl each and then in the episode.
Speaker 4: Okay, I I think personally that Free Springs for my season would have been a good pick. And I think she's like an underrated option. And maybe I'm just biased because she's one of my really good friends. And also she has the best fashion sense that I just think she would have looked like incredible on screen.
Speaker 2: She would have had the best outfits.
Speaker 4: She's so gorgeous, and I feel like she's got such like a cool girl personality, Like the guys would have gone crazy for her, Like guys I feel like love Bree, and I feel like that makes for a good Bachelorette season is when the guys get competitive with each other because a lot of them fall for the lead because it's harder to create drama amongst the men. And I just think she's just like she's great. I think she would have done a really good job. Okay, what about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I'm trying to like go back a little bit because when I think like current, oh, you know, well, I think would have been a great lead, and I think people, I think guys would go crazy over her, and I think she but I think she's she would be a good lead, like very entertaining Victoria Fuller.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a really good answer, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: She would have been really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a Yeah, she would be good.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: She And she's another one who's like she's just kind of good, like even just watching her on her Bachterorm Paradise season, like she really gets what's going on. Yeah, and she's good on television. She looks great. Yeah, but she also is like well versed in that world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's that's a wrapp Thank you so much for tuning into Better Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe, and we love.
Speaker 2: Being here, Thanks for listening, and be sure to keep tuning in. Bye mm hmm.