Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: We have made it to another Friday. Good morning, goodness. See did you get a good night sleep? Doesn't it seems like I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, it seems like.
Speaker 2: My you have a different energy. You have the energy fully slept through night. I did not. Once again, I don't know. I really I'm going to bed earlier. You know, I'm doing a lot of broth and uh. I went to bed on time, but I woke up at two thirty. I went to the bathroom, and from two thirty on I could not stop my head.
Speaker 1: I really feel for you that you have to piece somewhere in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Imagine being like Georgia did.
Speaker 1: She had to be in the middle.
Speaker 2: I have to step on.
Speaker 5: The night.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I can't see her because yeah, she's got a black, very black coat, you know. And she doesn't sleep on her bed, No, she's done with it. She only sleeps by the foot or by my side on the floor.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I always say, Jojia, go to bed, go to bed, and she goes in the bed and then she gets out of it when the lights go off and she sleeps next to them like dog.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have the house too hot with the heater at night.
Speaker 2: Oh I chill, I go sixty eight point like two because I read the past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we trained Sunny to say when we say, okay, Sonny, it's bedtime, she gets off off off the bed and walks into her crate and just waits for us to like lock her in.
Speaker 2: That's a cut in the morning. This this sun okay, just the description was plenty. No, it's cute, okay, but when she wakes up and you wake up that she waited the bed for you to go, come on, let's go.
Speaker 5: No, No, she stays in her crate and if she has to go to the bathroom before we wake up, she'll kind of kid.
Speaker 2: Is closed, isn't it closed?
Speaker 4: Locked?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, But soon it'll be a Saturday morning. You'll still be asleep with Robbie, your fiance, and she'll be waiting at the foot of the bed for permission to jump up on the bed with you and your fiance after.
Speaker 1: She's out of the crate.
Speaker 6: No, no, we're gonna keep her in the crate forever.
Speaker 1: No, you're not to do it forever.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, just like a few years.
Speaker 2: Why do you think forever, because.
Speaker 6: We don't want her in the bed because.
Speaker 3: It's called so he does do it for a few years, not forever, I thought for forever.
Speaker 2: No, no, please, Okay, Connie's canines is gonna call you.
Speaker 5: She loves She loves it too with with my dogs.
Speaker 3: And now they're trained. They know not to come up on the bed unless we invite them. Don't worry, you'll get there, okay.
Speaker 2: Veterans Day today. I come from a military family, father and grandfather, and I was just thinking back, you know, I would not know faun Due if my dad wasn't in the army, because he was stationed in Berlin, Germany before I was born. And they went to Switzerland just over the you know, over the hill, very nice, and they tasted well, he was an army, so they got weekends to go do stuff and they tasted fawn Due while he was at Checkpoint Charlie at the wall in Berlin back in the day, and they picked up a fon dupot and forks, which are the ones that I used when I was a baby and a boy and an adult. And so without him being in the army, there would be no fun do in my life, which you know that significant, Maybe.
Speaker 1: There would be not the traditional aspect of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think the things that I like now, a lot of it came from their time over there, because they experienced things that we would never experience here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you eat it a lot, like I can't remember the last time I half on due well, but for you, it's like a staple.
Speaker 2: Well, December twenty fourth, that's that's pretty easy. Every Christmas Eve. You have still more than me anybody else from a military family here, Nope, not me. In the back room military family.
Speaker 7: I have some cousins that were in the Marines.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my dad served in Serbia.
Speaker 2: Wow, what are his stories about serving Serbia?
Speaker 6: Pretty gnarly? But he was he did like medical stuff.
Speaker 2: What was he a daughter?
Speaker 3: He's a psychologist, right, yeah, but he's psychiatry.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Yah.
Speaker 2: We always screw that up, and I feel I know the one I guess. It's like I have these two pumps by my sink. One is soap and one is moisturizer. But they look the same. I always guess the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Why do you do that to yourself?
Speaker 2: Self torture. I'm like, they're in the same classic game. But I'm like, Okay, this one's got to be the soap. You got it.
Speaker 5: No, why don't you label them so nice?
Speaker 2: I've labeled all my nut jars. I don't want to label everything.
Speaker 6: It's like kitchen is totally labeled.
Speaker 2: I can't label the bathroom. That's excitement in there in the morning. We got sunshine today, nice highs in the mid seventies. That looks good today is specially with upfront tickets. It's up from Friday for tickets to our jingle Ball presented by Capital One. Tanya, do we have time? You have a minute?
Speaker 6: I have plenty of minutes.
Speaker 2: So you have decided that you are not going to procrastinate when it comes to the holidays and gift giving, right.
Speaker 5: I have always been that person, like Sisney's one of those people that gets her holiday shopping done, like before the holidays really even start. And I've always admired that about you, and I've always wanted to be that person. And I'm never that person. And I'm the person that's going, like Christmas Eve or like the day before Hanukah starts getting the Honkah gifts and it's really stressful and I don't like it, and I want to be more proactive this year. So I started making my list, but I get really hung up on like I always want to give, like a really thoughtful gift, and if I can't think of something, then I just keep putting it off and putting it off, putting off, and then I end up at December twenty fourth empty handed.
Speaker 2: I'm actually texting Blenna now because I want to do holiday continue on holiday gifts.
Speaker 5: Really, that's what I'm saying. I like, I really want to do this. I want to be proactive, but I can never get it done. I can never figure out.
Speaker 1: Just make your list, make your list.
Speaker 2: The okay, get off what there must I have a list of two hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 1: Well and it hasn't changed from last year, right, So you go back to you just go.
Speaker 6: Back to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of you guys.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I go back to the same list and then uncheck it.
Speaker 2: Something it works. I don't know what it is. Somehow that works. And sometimes you know, we change people out, so you got to go back through and still someone get the gifts from. I've been giving a gift to Roger's security guard for years now realize you know, he's not it's not working here. I played that bella sound.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh yeah, but you know, I bock down and like wanting to make it. I want to make every gift thoughtful. So I like put it off and I put it off, and I put it off, and then I'm like, I wake up.
Speaker 6: It's December twentieth.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, are you gonna you're gonna peck at it? Are you gonna peck? Are you gonna try and broad stroke it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Like everybody the same thing you need?
Speaker 2: Know you're gonna get like five at a time, four at a time, three at a time. Are you gonna just try and.
Speaker 1: Do all one a them as you go?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Thoughtfulness takes time. You got to peck at thoughtfulness. You can blanket you know a bigger no, like I blanket you guys.
Speaker 1: Which I find thoughtful.
Speaker 2: I think that's awful. Otherwise you're comparing your gifts, right, Oh, comparing like if you get one thing and she gets not there, it's like, well why do I get this and you get that? So I blank it you guys. Yeah, then they're the like ones I don't blank it. And then there's people the people that you don't blank it, yeah, such as my friends and family.
Speaker 1: So we're not friends or family under.
Speaker 2: You fall under the colleagues.
Speaker 5: In the category for colleagues, now I have to categorize we come to the table for the meeting.
Speaker 2: You guys, are you need to Mikayla Ciny Tanya Tubbs colleague colleagues? Now I have to categorize.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a colleague meeting next?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have a thoughtful little gift or your colleague gift? You better be careful about this answer. You want a sweatshirt that says I love kiss? Or do you want what you get? Do you want American idol hats? Or do you want what you get?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: Are we having a party this year?
Speaker 6: We can't even get together for a dinner.
Speaker 1: How'll this start?
Speaker 2: This is this is a Tanya's issue.
Speaker 6: Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: It's a big issue. But I really want to be proactive. I really want to figure it out this year.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. How many days there's like thirty some days to Honika, forty some days to Christmas? So you can do this. I think this is the moment where we all sort of get together and say, let's be proactive and not wait till the less minute you talk about a party. How always schedule that.
Speaker 1: It's all starting to happen.
Speaker 3: The one hundred foot tree just got delivered to the grove, like all the shopping has begun.
Speaker 2: A party though, that's the fun stuff, all right. Listen, your morning tech is next. Okay, your morning egg's next. The best time of the day to have a cocktail because your body's going to metabolize the alcohol most efficiently and detoxify your body the quickest. Do you want It's like the maybe why work schedules or work schedules and happy hours and happy hours? Do you want to guess?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, well that makes like, don't tell me it's a nine in the morning. Well, yeah, then if I had to guess, like six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Five thirty nine, So I wonder I said nine to five? Was that established? Because our bodies can handle alcohol best at five thirty to get out of work like.
Speaker 6: Bar fector sleep.
Speaker 2: Probably, I don't know. That probably does a little bit, but it's early enough to flush. I guess better than going and having a cocktail at night like.
Speaker 3: A working parent. That does not work. It's like we're doing activity still at five thirty. I'm still picking up from dance class and we're driving and we're doing It's.
Speaker 2: Not against the law to have one at eight thirty, but it's just better to metabolize at five thirty. Today's quote, are you ready? Guys, Accepting yourself and loving who you are automatically changes what you attract, tolerate, and allow into your life one hundred percent. Just FM headlines with siciny oh.
Speaker 3: The Orange County Board of Supervisors declared a state of emergency yesterday afternoon in the aftermath of that fire that destroyed the World War two era hangar in Tustin earlier this week.
Speaker 1: The South Coast Air qual.
Speaker 3: Any Management District has found asbestos in ash and debris from the fire, and is continuing to test for other toxins. An atmospheric riverstorm is headed to SoCal, expecting to bring two to four inches of rain to the area by the end of next week. Residents in Los Angeles are being urged to clean out their gutters amid warnings of potential for flooding, having snow at six thousand feet, strong winds, and large surf. The theme for the twenty twenty four met Gala has been revealed. Vogue announced that the upcoming theme for the annual fashion fundraiser will be Sleeping Beauty's Reawakening Fashion, and the nominations for the twenty twenty four Grammy Awards are set to be announced in about an hour, with the ceremony itself taking place on February fourth. Taylor Swift's Anti Hero, Miley Cyrus's Flowers, and Sissy's Kill Bill all could be in the running for Song of the Year.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest, this Veteran's Day, we salute and thank all of our veterans and everybody who's in the armed forces for their service to our country. So I guess all eyes are on Thanksgiving for the moment, Yeah, and especially Friendsgiving.
Speaker 3: I feel like these next few weekends leading up to Thanksgiving are the weekends you kind of get together with your friends and enjoy a Friendsgiving.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Systney has a little what do you have some information about how to make a good.
Speaker 3: It's funny because we were talking about this in one of our meetings the other day and there was like a little bit of a dispute, like when did this start?
Speaker 1: Because it's definitely this is.
Speaker 2: Like kind of a Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, this wasn't a thing when we were kids.
Speaker 2: Because we lived where we were. We grew up where we lived, where we were, where we are here. So many people moved to LA especially at the age after college, and they are adults without their families, and they don't fly back to have their Thanksgivings. So you create these friends givings in the apartment complex. Still about friends givings. I was this guy I didn't go home for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: We were too I remember having this in my early twenties as well.
Speaker 2: And also it's like a long way to go from Corona to LA for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Well is it okay?
Speaker 3: But then some people still do it, and then they still go home for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: And so now the.
Speaker 3: Argument is like, is that inconvenience now to have a friends giving and then have an Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Well, you love Thanksgiving? So I'm asking the wrong person.
Speaker 5: I want to work to host a friends giving and Thanksgiving the double host.
Speaker 2: Well, don't be well, some people do, worry. Are there any bahambug Thanksgiving people?
Speaker 3: So there is? And so that's the big dispute is like when did this start? Was it the show Friends. Although they never referred to it as friendsgiving on the show Friends.
Speaker 1: Bailey's Irish Cream. Some people think that it came from that. What wait wait what Friends came from Bailey's giving? The term friends giving.
Speaker 2: Came from Bailey's Irish skiing.
Speaker 1: They promoted.
Speaker 3: Irish cream, They promoted an ad campaign called friends Giving with Bailey's and they say that that was Like, they're the creators. So they're trying to claim that we are the creators of Friends and then Friends followers are like, no, it was Friends, No, it was Bailey's.
Speaker 6: No, it was Friends.
Speaker 2: So you're asking us, like, side with I? Do I think extending? I want to extend Christmas?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I want to do December twenties. So I've been pitching my family on this idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: After Christmas dates such a letdown, So why don't we have saying we really look forward to on the twenty sixth that equally is as exciting or not as exciting, but not as dreadful as the day after I.
Speaker 6: Did this, it called New Year's Well.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's too far away. And after work.
Speaker 3: You know what I did once because I had a lot of friends in town. After Christmas, we did a friends mess it was friends muss and then we had a bunch of friends come over on the twenty sixth and we had like exchange gifts and played karaoke and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I think they started on Beverly Friends. Miss It's credit for that. Yeah, let's get the credits and Melrose Place exactly. I like it a lot. I might do it. Just need to be in the place with the friends, right, I just need friends. Such a good idea.
Speaker 6: We're your friends, well.
Speaker 2: Colleagues, christ is categorizing, encoding your colleagues. It is. I just love these days we get to talk to an artist that's breaking through this not only up and coming, but is doing it. Pink Panthers debut album Heaven Knows Out today. Pink, it's so nice to meet you, and congratulations.
Speaker 8: Hi, nice to meet you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I guess we've never actually physically met, but in due time.
Speaker 8: I feel, yeah, I know we've never met, but I really hope I do get to me. I hear that you're a very big icon.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I hope not to let you down. So what do your friends call you? Because Pink Panthers is long.
Speaker 8: Do you call me absolutely pink. That's a great name.
Speaker 4: I think think it.
Speaker 2: Is Pink pan through this album release day, I got it. Let me just track through and we're gonna we played these songs in the entirety, but just in the interesting times. Enter on the phone. I'm gonna play some clips here this obviously everybody knows it. Buzzard, I mean a smashed globally. So that one. And now here's some of the new stuff coming. It's got another life. Let me hit some true worldman, the same exchange. I love the tempo of that. Here's another mosquito to me because I just.
Speaker 3: Had a dream I was godamica, because I was taken to you.
Speaker 2: You'll do anything about any cost.
Speaker 1: The whole album is such a.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. These are tracks of Pink Panthers, the new album. You did it. You did a debut album, and from what we're hearing, it's good like it works.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What is it like?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I'm just looking at your your history. So you you were born in the two thousands. Your influence, I'm sure by a lot of different artists a lot of different style of artists. You hear artists, You look at what artists are doing while you're making your album. What is it like to actually settle on your track list, your sound, your stories, your lyrics. What does that feel like today?
Speaker 8: It feels natural to me. It doesn't even feel like something I have to second guess anymore. So I guess I'm very privileged to say that I have a very strong comfortability within myself as a musician and a writer.
Speaker 2: Does writing come easy for you? Because that is a highlight if you can write your own music.
Speaker 8: It does come easy to me. It comes easier to music, singing, or performing or anything else. It's the easiest thing for me.
Speaker 2: So let me see just a couple of things I was reading about you, and you tell me what's acrid here? I heard you missed out on a studio session with Kendrick Lamar because you're out on a date.
Speaker 8: Yeah, allegedly, allegedly this happened, Yes, allegedly.
Speaker 2: So allegedly allegedly your phone was on silence because you were watching a movie.
Speaker 8: Allegedly I missed a session, so that again, yes, I missed a session because I wasn't on my phone and I missed a text from somebody who wanted me to come to a session, or who would ask me if I could come to session.
Speaker 4: That's what happens.
Speaker 2: I speak to the facts, Ryan, now, I want you to speak to the facts. And will this session ever come to actual fruition and become a fact?
Speaker 8: I would I would love to work with. I would love to work with somebody as amazing as him. He's my idol, along with many other my idols. I'd love to do sessions with a lot of people that I grew up listening to, and I hope every single one has then come into a fruition. That's kind of my That's my biggest hope and dream. I think, never dream for anything more than that.
Speaker 2: You'll be headlining out on a global tour next year with Olivia Rodrigo also turning the liver at Rigo right. That seems to be the hottest ticket in town. So well done.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, no, I'm really I'm really excited. I love Olivia. I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: And we still play boys a liar with Ice Spice all the time on kiss almost three times, plaid numb, three times plat What is it that's a. I mean that's a lot. And where do you You still get the plaque and put it somewhere?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got the plaque. I put it in my house. I love it.
Speaker 2: And you put it right where everybody can see it so you can brag.
Speaker 8: I actually do put it somewhere that everyone can see it. No one really cares.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you gotta get some more friends. Thank you so much for coming on. Congrats. Pink Panthers Davy album is out today. Go get it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I see you somewhere by congratulations. Have fun. She's from the UK, The UK Love UK Personalities and Senses of Humor. Helda is on the line, held a good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 2: So uh he'lda. You're calling in Los Angeles and you have a questionnaire. Should you stop talking to the guy you're seeing because he's always busy? Is that right correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, how long have you been seeing the busy man?
Speaker 8: It's been like eight months?
Speaker 2: Yes, And he always tells you that he's busy.
Speaker 9: Doing what it's because he's a flight attendant, so he's like never home. Like we make plans, somehow they get canceled because he needs to go out to work.
Speaker 2: I maybe I've seen too many movies. I worry about flight attendants layovers. I do flight attendant.
Speaker 1: That should be easy.
Speaker 3: He should be flying you out to places to meet him. How romantic. He should be making more of an effort because he's a flight attendant, not canceling.
Speaker 2: Or is he seeing someone in the city where he hubs.
Speaker 4: I don't know, well, I just look.
Speaker 3: Everybody will make time, you know, if you're into somebody, you make the time.
Speaker 1: You don't cancel.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you secret hill while we're here?
Speaker 1: You're tell everybody.
Speaker 2: I kind of always wanted to be a flight attendant.
Speaker 6: I think everybody did at some point, right, I really want.
Speaker 2: To be a flight attendant for a lot of my life, and especially when I find out I want to get on the PA.
Speaker 1: My roommate in college was I kind of.
Speaker 2: I find it remarkable. I'm always trying to make eyes with the person reading the placard when they're doing the instructions like God on good delivery.
Speaker 6: On like this.
Speaker 2: They make announcements of appreciate what they're doing right, like we do it here. But there's this thing inside of me that wants to do that on a flight anyway, Hilda, I agree with sis Andy. If a man isn't making time for you after eight months, he's telling you you're not a priority. You need to move on full stop.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Are you committed? Did you guys say you're committed to each other? Only?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Because the thing is like he does streat me right, like we waits to see him, we still go out and stuff. So that's why I'm like kind of lost at this point.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't right. But you don't get to treat you right conveniently. It's got to be all the time. And by saying you're busy and pushing you off, he's guys, he's telling you in a subtle, not so subtle way, I'm not really that interested to make you a priority. That's what's happening.
Speaker 5: No, it's not this time setting you up for success for long term with this guy, because this is what happens. I have had friends who their boyfriends make them the number one priority. They are they're queen's and they bend over backwards and then they have a kid and they're not the priority anymore and you can't handle it.
Speaker 2: So this is exactly disappoint I don't know, I don't success like just having your well they're immatere No, that's not the no. I agree with me. I agree with me very much. I agree with me. Thank you for calling. You've really your evaluation of relationship skills has been diluted since you've been.
Speaker 6: With Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I'm for the hometown hustler right now. What do you know about boba? What do you know about boba?
Speaker 1: I dabbling Boba, dabbling here and there.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ben and Sonia, men of big time Boba are the hometown hustlers on with us right now, and let's say hello to him here this morning. Hey Ben, Hey Sonia, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Great, welcome to hometown hustler.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: So tell us your story about the old job you had.
Speaker 4: So I worked. I worked for a large company we used to build. I was helping out and building retail stores throughout the country. This was kind of like pre COVID, and then after COVID, you know, kind of took it dump after that, and I was in the mortgage industry and we all know where that's going, right.
Speaker 2: The best part is you went after your dream here and it's working right.
Speaker 4: Yes, don all right. I mean it's a slow start where you know, you know, small small business and you know we're growing every month, which is a good thing. You know.
Speaker 10: Tell us about the boba. What is a boba?
Speaker 4: Boba is tapioca?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 4: Is it healthy? Oh? Ours is vegan, so we don't use honey, you know there is. We use real sugar and all of our ingredients, which is better than artificial sweeteners. And we kind of discovered that. Yeah, you know, popular for us, it would be the our tight tea and our brown sugar milk Teaese.
Speaker 2: Brown brown milk.
Speaker 1: Yep, we have like the palate.
Speaker 2: Big time boba. Yes, well, congratulations guys, thank you so much for coming on you for having us at big time underscore Boba on the gram. So if you drive down Sunset, the strip is really cool. The best billboards, the movie billboards. It's just a cool thing. And before I moved here, that's what I wanted to drive that strip. You know, you want to go see it in person. Yeah, but now something's changing. What's going on.
Speaker 3: It's this transformative development with the introduction of the sphere on Sunset.
Speaker 2: Like the sphere in Vegas.
Speaker 3: So a smaller version of that, but still kind of as cool.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So what will be in the sphere that's interesting?
Speaker 1: So I'll have like three different levels.
Speaker 3: It'll have everything from broadcasting and podcasting area with a backdrop of the La Basin, and then like the outside of the sphere will be digital, kind of like the.
Speaker 1: One that in Vegas.
Speaker 3: So that's what we'll give opportunities for billboards and things like that. Ads to be always flashing on this sphere. Like I think forty nine foot diameter is what they're proposing to do. It'll be a glass structure. It looks cool like from the images that I've seen the image, Yes, so this is an image that they're of the proposal. Basically, it's one of first twenty one projects that have been approved already for the Sunset Strip.
Speaker 2: Where is it? What's it? What's street sunset and day long free? Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sunsets near that.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 10: Actually, I'm trying to see what the best western decide it.
Speaker 1: I think I know it's that it's.
Speaker 2: A hotel, right, yeah, right, I did not do the sphere in Vegas. Everybody said it was amazing, but it's still there, but you too, right. They opened it and they said it was next level incredible.
Speaker 3: I think, well, this is going to be really cool to I think drive by and visit and all.
Speaker 1: That's especially because it'll be three levels and you can go in.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be like a concert venue per se, but to have that accessibility to go and rent out a space to do a broadcast or we should do our show.
Speaker 2: From there, that'd be so cool. I like it, Big Day and Music. The Grammy nominations came out like what minutes ago. Yes, it's Taylor Swift everywhere. I mean, I haven't looked at you.
Speaker 3: It is the year of Taylor, so I think it's very much deserved.
Speaker 2: So waiter, is everything out now?
Speaker 1: No, it's still actively happening. Yes, but we have seen them. We have a few.
Speaker 3: We have Album of the Year and Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best New Artist, which are kind of like the big ones in my opinion.
Speaker 1: So let's start with Best New Artist.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have Gracie Abrams, Fred Again, Ice, Spice, Jelly Roll, Coco Jones, Noah kN Victoria Monet, and The War Entreaty.
Speaker 2: So I like Spice cool, Yes.
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll really made a name for himself, I think this year, so I could see him possibly get in that category. Baby, I was thinking about Noah Con as well, so and and grac Abrams, so you know, there's a lot. There's a few to pick from from there.
Speaker 1: Song of the Year an w Lana.
Speaker 3: Ray Taylor, Swift's Anti Hero, John Batiste and Dan Wilson with Butterfly, Here's du Lipa, Dance the Night, Miley Cyrus, Flowers, Sissa Kill, Bill Olivia Rodrigo, Vampire, Billie Eilish, What was I made for? All songs? Basically we play here uncas FM on the rag. How do you pick Song of the Year from that category?
Speaker 2: You think? I mean you're in the US department. Who do you think it might go to?
Speaker 3: I think it might be split between because some of these are also nominated for Record of the Year, so I feel like one will win one and one will win the other. Or maybe it's Yeah, I don't know what's.
Speaker 2: The difference between the Record of the Year.
Speaker 1: Tanya knows this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I believe the Song of the Year is for the song writers, so like the people that's that created the song versus not always the singer of the song as the person that created the song.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to the lyrics of the Song of the Year, I would say.
Speaker 1: Maybe even Billy might win that one.
Speaker 6: That I think, because that one doesn't win, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Angry because the lyrics of that song are just so they are also good.
Speaker 2: They're all such great songs.
Speaker 5: And Barbie was the movie of the Year and that is like the standout song.
Speaker 2: So so just just for notes, record of the Year is a Producer Award, Song of the Year, song writer award.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: So now we know well, speaking of Record of the Year, John Batiste with Worship Boy.
Speaker 2: She's amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that guy, Boy Genius not strong enough, Miley Cyrus again with Flowers, Billy Eilish again with what Was I Made for Victoria Monet on My Mama, Olivia Rodrigo with the Vampire, Taylor Swift, Antihero, and Sizza with kill Bill again. So repeats from the Song of the Year. And now the big category Album of the Year, this one is gonna be also another tough category world music Radio. That's John Batiste, Boy Genius with the Record, Miley Cyrus Endless Summer Vacation.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 3: Lonna del Rey, did you know there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard? Janelle Money with the Age of Pleasure, and then of course Scizza s O, s Olivia Rodrigo Guts.
Speaker 1: And Taylor Swift with Midnight.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a great Grammys. You know, Taylor will win a lot, but they'd love to see Olivia win something. Wouldn't it be great?
Speaker 5: Yes, split it up, make it equal Grena del Rey?
Speaker 6: They love her, they do, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you? Did you call?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: Mister and missus Grammy? Do you love Lonna del Rey?
Speaker 2: So congrats all the nominees. When is the show?
Speaker 3: It's going to be on February fourth, oh two for too Far?
Speaker 1: Okay, so cute.
Speaker 2: The weekend watch list, just watch Cicony. I'm into this. Don't you tell me you are excited? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Selling Sunset on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I like this. I like this series.
Speaker 1: New season is.
Speaker 3: Back, and you know, actually, I'm wondering if you like it because there wasn't as much drama as there usually is.
Speaker 2: I watched the OC one. Yeah, there's a lot of drama in now.
Speaker 1: That one had a lot, but this one was like it was kind of for me. It was mid drama.
Speaker 3: I just finished the entire season eleven episodes on Netflix. But the Union is The Reunion is out next Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Good question? Maybe four or five.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's been one hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a there's been a good amount. But I love that it's here in La so you kind of just see. Yeah, you could see the neighborhoods and a bunch of homes that like I would never be able to go.
Speaker 2: One is gorgeous because it's along the beach down there. So that's what I'm watching. Okay, Tanya, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 5: Okay, Christmas has come it early for everybody because the first season of Love Island games.
Speaker 2: Haven't you brought this up already?
Speaker 1: I swear every week is Love Island.
Speaker 5: If there's a dating show out there, I will watch it. But this is a twist on Love Island because it's they're taking from Love Island USA, Love Island, UK, Love Island Australia, all these different Love islands and they're basically putting them on the island to do these dealsics. It's kind of like Survivor meets Love Island. So ten episodes are out on Peacock right now, but I am very excited to watch this.
Speaker 2: Did you have a favorite from other parts of the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I love UK and actually there's a lot of USA contestants on this, so I don't know if I'm gonna like it, but I just started, so I'm going to give it a shot.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that there were so many Love Islands because they go to so many different islands.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yes, there's a lot of islands out there.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 7: List on my list is Sly the documentary on Netflix. You know, for over fifty years, Sylvester Stallone has entertained us all with his iconic characters Rocky and so this documentary kind of takes us, tells a story underdog story and how it parallels to his characters. I didn't know a lot about his history, so it was really Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you watch the Arnold? I know you were thinking about that because that one was I didn't know what it was going to be and it was really well done.
Speaker 6: Robbie Williams. Robbie Williams one too, was this.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that?
Speaker 7: I haven't seen that one. No, but it was really really good. I just have so much respect for him because he's he talks a lot.
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 2: It's Rocky Rambo, Rocky and Rambo exactly.
Speaker 7: I grew up watching.
Speaker 6: The Rocky movie.
Speaker 1: Is that hispanic thing? Because for us we, like my dad was.
Speaker 2: Obsessed, so it was mine.
Speaker 1: I think it's the boxing. Maybe that's probably.
Speaker 3: Why tough stuff, right, Yes, we had all the Rocky vhs is.
Speaker 1: We had all Rambo, especially.
Speaker 7: During the holidays, like a marathon, every movie.
Speaker 1: That and La Bamba.
Speaker 2: Sly still looks great and he's still working. So that is on Netflix. Great. Cisiny Tanya can't think of anybody else. I'd like to spend my mornings with. EJ's not bad either, He's here. That's so nice. It's nice to spend a little time in the morning with you as well. Good morning, Ej. Is it true? Sisany and Tanya told me you go to the beach almost every day? Yes, okay, you go alone? Okay, walk me through. Where do you park? First of all? Okay? And where do you go and what do you do? It sounds like heaven. Well it's great.
Speaker 10: So I leave here like ten o'clock at night, right, I'll drive, I play my vibe in tunes, driving on a four row five, and I will go to like Plaia, so there's this like little hideout Implia. I'll park my car, there's tons of street parking, and I will go to the beach and just like it's the one time where I'm like alone and I can breathe in and I can meditate a little bit and just reflect on the day.
Speaker 2: I just think it's so cool to be able to go to the beach. It is of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah no it's not.
Speaker 6: It's at ten pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten pm a night.
Speaker 1: Well fine, but you also do all like day trips as well.
Speaker 6: You can't even see the water at ten pm.
Speaker 10: But you know, I don't necessarily go for the water. I think I'm just going just to like reflect on the day, to hear the waves. You know, I'm the water's time, so I listen the waves. Very therapeutic, right. I have to tell you I used to be not afraid of the water. I'm scared of the ocean now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, me too. I used to love it. I used to not care. I used to go head first into all the waves. I used to body surf, let me tell you.
Speaker 10: I look, I admire the water from Afar, from Afar, I love being in it.
Speaker 2: I'm just scared. I just feel like white animals have gotten bigger and meaner and more of.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: The sharks are coming to the shore.
Speaker 10: And it's like intimidating warm waters. And I meet people, you know, Mountain the wild. I meet people that tell me they're not afraid of sharks. They'll swim with the sharks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good on that.
Speaker 2: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 10: I don't want to take that chance, right, we can follow that under absolutely not absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is happening EJ? This week?
Speaker 10: I hear kiss so you know we got tickets too, are sold out. Kiss FM jingle Ball presented by Capitall Want Olivia Rodrigo now horn A j R. It's name a few and first shoutout winning tomorrow morning like around ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Love that. I mean that is an incredible lineup, Absolutely incredible lineup. I'm so excited, EJ. You are the best. Great to see a buddy. I appreciate you, Thank you, you kid.
Speaker 3: You always love having you in on air where the Ryan.
Speaker 2: Says god stop kissing music that's gonna do it for us. Thanks for listening. Monday, we're back with an all new Ryan's Roses. Hey, you too, have a great weekend. Sneak Tony, everybody backroom, have a nice weekend. I got me Monday. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.