Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's Greatest tits, flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's Greatest tits.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: Before we move on this Laura Spencer thing we just did, I just think it's important to note in this to see how our society has running aground here to what I call American values. She was making fun and made a little passing comment and it was funny, but you have to look at the context that it was in, and that's something we just absolutely just run right over nowadays. She was talking about a six year old. She was also listing the other classes he was having to take, mass science, all this stuff, when usually, if you remember first grade, we tried to make her letters. That was about it, you know, I mean, it was very base, and she's she's kind of making a joke about what he's having to go through now in school versus just playing with playto and she did. I'm not saying she didn't make fun of ballet, but in the whole context, it was a bigger It was a bigger statement on look at what they're putting this little guy through. That he might just want to go back and play with Plato. And she even mentioned that at the very end. You can hardly hear it under the ruckus of what's going on laughing. Yeah, even if she makes fun of ballet, Okay, she's entitled to do that. She can make a joke, she can she can have poke fun at it. That's that's what we do in America. We always poke fun at things. But then the flip side of this is not them poking fun at her. They go after her, They go after her job. I mean, she was threatened and had to go out there and apologize. You know, that's true bullying. She didn't bully And I'm not saying that some people who haven't been in dance class haven't been bullied, But Laura Spencer didn't bully you, but you did bully her. Yeah, and see now she can't even have the freedom of free speech to make a joke or whatever. I think. I think it was totally unfair the way she was traded in this.
Speaker 1: Well, what if you you honestly, I truly believe this that if she had let's say that what she was reading that ballet was not even in it. If she had said, here's what little Prince George is going to be doing, including classes for him to be trained in classic piano. He's going to learn the classics. You know, that would be something the royal family would want him to be exposed to. And she says, when Prince, which one is this, Prince Harry.
Speaker 3: William.
Speaker 1: Prince William said, he actually is enjoying being introduced to classical piano. And then she would have said, I'll tell you one thing, good luck with that. I'm know how long that's going to last. He probably wants to get back and play with playto That's what she was doing. She was saying, this is a royal education and including the fine arts, including all of this. He's a first grader. Very few of us were exposed to Bubba's point to the fine arts when we were in first grade. But the royals are going to want him to have this, you know, all of these things, and he has access to all these tutors and all these things. She's making a point about what it's like to be a royal and be a little kid versus, hey, I just want to be a little boy and play with play that, yeah, okay, and in anybody but busy schedule. But we've got to the point that Bubba's making as well. We've gotten in our society this gotcha mentality. And again, no longer do we chuckle and say, well, look, well, I know what I had to go through when I felt called to be a ballet and to be a ballet dancer. And if they knew how much hard work that is and what athletic ability it takes to actually do that, you know, ha ha ha, and then you would move on. But now it's like everybody gets up and says, is anybody said anything today that I can be really mad about and want to kill them over? I mean, like you said, and they go after you like like you've done the worst thing on the planet as opposed to and then and then here's the thing you'll love the most is they'll be the very people. They'll be the very people that will pretend that we should be kinder to each other. Yeah, that's my favorite part, right, is that these are the people that that that that that are consciously saying that they want us to live in a society that we loathe meanness. But there's some of the meanest people you've ever encountered in your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they had wanted to respond to her saying, hey, you know, I'm I'm unhappy. I think you were unfair. You were making fun of something I love find. Send her an email, call her a bubble headed, bleach blonde that comes on at five. You know all that stuff that's fair. Uh, but this this thing of this, you know, we're gonna we're gonna get on social media and we're gonna get everybody torqued up, and we're gonna go out here and cause all these problems. She was bullied in this, they owe her an apology.
Speaker 4: Right, And let's look at real quick at or take the Rick and Bubba off, and I want you to see see what Look what ABC has underneath her curriculum, curriculum, curriculum, curriculum. Oh my gosh, looks more like a program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks more like college.
Speaker 4: I mean, but that's what she's trying to say. She's saying curriculum. Oh my gosh, that's my word. Curriculum, that's my word, saying speedy, curriculum.
Speaker 1: Curriculums, curriculum, curriculum, curriculum, curriculum, curriculum. Hey, move out out of the way, Move out out of the way where I can read curriculum. But we've all been curriculum. I got nothing to say.
Speaker 3: Quiet trying to.
Speaker 1: Say it again, curriculum, curriculum. You know what, here's jala.
Speaker 3: You know how I'm an s adder.
Speaker 1: You're a syllable at curriculum, curriculum, curriculum Again, he's gonna say, curriculum, curriculum. There you go, curriculum, curriculum. No, no, no, that's still not it. Do it again, curriculum, curriculum.
Speaker 3: Now I think you're doing it on first.
Speaker 1: It's sad, but I'm not gonna say anything because in the next segment I'll be locked up on something, you know, and curriculum.
Speaker 4: Hey, take the ricking bubble thing off.
Speaker 1: I know I really had it, but curriculum, curriculums to stop.
Speaker 3: Lady, that's that's break it down.
Speaker 1: Got Can I tell you? Can I tell you? Hey, listen, Can I tell you why? Can I tell you why I want you to stop it? I got it here? Curriculum. Yeah, can I tell why I want you to stop? Because in a minute there's gonna be people protesting out here who need to take speech therapy. I start laughing really hard. Okay, okay, so so anyway, certainly something I needed. But but but to the bigger point curriculum what you were saying, Like you said, Bubba, if you want to have fun with it, you come back and say, yeah, I noticed it. Uh. You know, Laura was making fun of the curriculum. Uh and uh and the the academics and the exposing to fine arts of little Prince George. Yes, she's right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, he could ignore all that and end up, you know, doing a TV show about yard sales. That would be funny. Yeah, you see, that's funny. Now you probably wouldn't know about that. That's why you go out and do stand ups near yard sales. They'd be funny. Yeah, uh so uh so anyway, but but no, but now we have to we have to turn it into like she's.
Speaker 3: Really if you if you want to show that you're tough too, being a ballet person, you did. This is not the way to respond, right. You responded to it like your hypersensitive, which is part of the stereotype that goes with that. You acted exactly, You did exactly what you should not have done to build that stereotype even stronger.
Speaker 1: You pitched, You pitched the hissy fil you did, you did so, and that's not good. That's not helping. And what we should do is we were saying in the break, we must prepare our children and we must prepare ourselves. If your mom and daddy didn't do it for you, you better be prepared to function in the world the way it is, not the way you wished it was. You better be prepared for how it really is not how you wished it was. Utopia does not exist. So if you're gonna be a man and you're gonna get into ballet, you're gonna have to toughen up. Okay, that's it. Just like we talked about, you know when we started. You know the people who are in you know, marriages and relationships that you know have people of two different races. I've heard people say before, look, society should not see this as any problem. And people who said there's a biblical problem, they're just biblically wrong. However, you need to prepare for how the world really is not the way it should be. And so no matter what you do, if you decide to do something in a society, you better understand what you're getting into when you say this is who I am and this is what I'm going to do. But you got to know what you're getting into and to try to go out and make the world not be the way it really is. It's not preparing the person for actually being able to persevere through what they need to persevere through to become who they feel called to be. And one thing, thank you very much. And by now, this is silly what we're watching right now. I mean, can you really look at the way they've behaved and say, well, I was wrong. I shouldn't have made a comment like that. Fourteen minutes to the top of the hour, eight six six we be big as the number more than Rick and Bubba show coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 5: Warning this program may be found offensive by pencil pushing, bean counting, research loving program directors and radio consultant Gools. Welcome to the Rick and Bubba Experience.
Speaker 6: Two conservative, heterosexual, gun toting, football loving evangelical Christian white men, in other words, the two most dangerous men in America.
Speaker 1: Rick at Buba six minutes now past the hour.
Speaker 2: Why not answer.
Speaker 3: Speedy?
Speaker 1: The real Greg Burgess, Helmsey and Eddie Van Adler all here as Team Rick and Bubba takes the field for another hour. Rick and Bubba University student Hash Brown hero working on that degree in common sense which has now been deemed a super power. Jim, welcome back for a brand new hour, rocking Mike number two for twenty five solid years, mister Bill.
Speaker 3: Bubba bus Rick glad to be here and thank all of you for being part of the Rick and Bubba experience.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Bubba's trip yesterday. He was honored to go up and visit the Marshall Space Flight Center, and you gave us a little bit to last hour, a little bit of an update, and you had one something else you want to cover.
Speaker 3: Well, just quickly, the space launch system that will be coming online. They hope to actually fly next year. And you know, when you're designing a new system from the ground up, you know it takes a little time and there's going to be a few problems along the way. And the joke I told yesterday was the fact that they're trying to get it up by twenty twenty flying I said, well, December's a long months. Don't forget that. It is so we may have one heck of a New Year's Eve party in twenty twenty when they try to get this thing going by that before.
Speaker 1: We go, where we go and where's it? There's testing it where were This.
Speaker 3: Will be part of hopefully a platform that NASA will be able to use for a long period of time getting into space.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think kind of the the operation of it all. They didn't say this yesterday, but it kind of looks like the low orbit stuff is what we're gonna you know, we're gonna basically hire that out to SpaceX and Blue Origins and you know, all that kind of stuff, and NASA concentrate more on the long big picture of going to the Moon again, establishing a base there, going on to Mars, and you know the technology that will be generated from that, you know, transferring that into the private sector like they've done before. But just a little idea that the SRS the s l S system, to give you an idea. It's just it's a little bit shorter than the mighty Saturn five rocket we had. The Saturn five was three hundred and sixty three foot. The s l S is gonna be three hundred and twenty two foot But listen to these numbers on what it can lift. The Saturn five generated seven point five million pounds of thrust. Okay, the Space Shuttle generated seven point eight million pounds of thrust. The SLS system will be able to generate eight point eight million pounds of thrust in its final configuration. So it's gonna be the strongest rocket we've ever had. And what that means for us, it'll really be cool to see it take off. That's the bottom line us. So we got to get down to a lunch when they get this thing going, no doubt.
Speaker 1: All right, I want you to hear me out. And I realize now that you've said it, it may not these may not be the people we need to talk to. It may be these other the other bunch you mentioned you SpaceX is and your Blue Origins and all them. For our twenty fifth anniversary. You have any idea where the fun Mobile is?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Could we find it? If we could go get it? I think Maples too big, But could we go find the fund Mobile? Do we know where it is? Whatever happened to it? Because I want to launch it into orbit right.
Speaker 3: Like SpaceX did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah. For the twenty fifth anniversary. This thing starts orbiting. But that sounds like that's gonna be That's not gonna be them. They said all that. They're kind of contracting out, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yes, we might have to get with SpaceX or Blue Origins on that SpaceX probably Bowie. They're doing some stuff too, so United lunch.
Speaker 1: Should I ask Bones? Bones probably knows where it is, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, Rick, it was your van. I don't know whatever happened to You were probably the one that had to trade to work on it.
Speaker 8: You lose a van.
Speaker 1: They took it back. Lau was a van, remember, somebody saw it on the other side of the fence and like some abandoned little I don't even know when was the moment we decided we were done with it. I didn't move anymore. I don't know what happened to it.
Speaker 3: Did you do something with it after map that came online?
Speaker 1: Or what? Did Did I get fifteen hundred bucks for it or something? I don't I don't know what happened. But did you ever get a reverse in it? Yeah? Yeah, that was that that we did a deal there where we would we trade years. It didn't have a reverse. We traded some of that out. The deal was, we'll make it the Station Van if y'all can give me reverse, right, So so the station got somebody to put reverse back in it. You know, I don't know if we launched people into space, we know where that is. Oh hey, I like it, Like I do that we solve a lot of problems.
Speaker 3: We might could get Big Boy on the Pegasus rocket now you know that's the one they dropped from that from the plane and launch it out.
Speaker 1: My only my only issue with Big Boys a different one. Our only issue with the Big Boy is you can see Big Boy and it not automatically mean ricking bubble uh huh uh the fun Mobile. I mean there's our logo. Yeah, I mean every time you look at it has ricking bubba.
Speaker 2: Well logo.
Speaker 3: We know a vehicle can be launched into space. I mean you know they did that.
Speaker 1: That's why that's what maybe think about this. It is the old logo. But what was the old old logo? What was in the background the Earth? Oh that's right, it was remember that I had the big tower behind it. Look at him. I mean to tell you who that would be cool?
Speaker 3: Did we get that animation that way.
Speaker 1: Look, that would be cool out there, no doubt about it. But you could almost see that and everybody starts taking a claim to it.
Speaker 8: We can put a ricking Bubba logo on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now if I'm open for that.
Speaker 3: Where is the wol Fund Mobile?
Speaker 1: That's a good question, Bones.
Speaker 3: Because you had the title to it, you had to sign it over to somebody.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to it. I really don't. I got I got to tell you guys.
Speaker 3: We we the lovels Assault Broadcast vehicles too big by the way, I went to take park it and forgot about it.
Speaker 1: I took a look at it last the boy does it? Maybe it was on my birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I drove by the the other day.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's it's not people written their stuff written all over it.
Speaker 3: Used it a long time, I know.
Speaker 1: Bones asked me some questions about generators. I don't know what's saying. I'm texting Bones. Do you know where the fund mobile is? The Funmobile? Do we have any pictures that we can find quick? The Funmobile? If you want to look back on the twenty five year memory.
Speaker 3: I just got some the other day. So they sent me about.
Speaker 1: It the fund Mobile. Let me tell you what the Funmobile was about. For those of you who don't know. So, I had a van. It was your classic. You remember that they were selling them about the Rose. They weren't. They weren't a great vehicle, let's just be honest. But but so it was. It was. It was the van that I got when I started having a bunch of kids, and so I got I got the van because it also was used for us to travel to go to places and do things. I'm talking it just as a staff as well. We needed something that had more seats in it. So when Bubba and I first started launching the show, we would just put shoe polish on Bubba's jeep.
Speaker 3: Chero key, right, there's a red jeep cherry and we.
Speaker 1: Would just take shoe polish and put Rick and Bubba on it and all that. So so and then then any station that we worked for, you know, their vans were always just in terrible shape, and so we had one that had the you know, the station logo on it. But we thought we need a Rick and Bubba only van. Yep. So I did all right here, yeah it is is now, this is not the finished product. This is it in one of its stages. That's where the Chechen Chong horns got on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we put giant horns on the top and had lights on it.
Speaker 1: This this was the van after it was painted and reverse was put in it, and it had Rick and Bubba fun Mobile on each side. And if you know it's right here, go speed Racer go, because that was if Speedy wanted to take it out and do something on location. And I think the back window had that logo that Speedy's talking about on the very back window.
Speaker 3: The globe with the microphone.
Speaker 1: But we took this thing to the next level and had two gigantic horns put on it. When I say horns, I'm talking about your speakers like you'd have at a football game, those that sit up on the pole, and we had those put on the toe. We had those put up on We had those put on the top, and we had an intercom, an intercom and pa that had sirens, It had lights, It had everything you could think of on the inside of it. And this thing it was legendary in parades and things like that. It was just it really served us well, it didn't it. Huh. And you're thinking about what I used to do to the parades, aren't you I near Greg greg Our parade humor that just used to slay Bubba so well.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get on the mic. I would get to laughing, so I couldn't do it. You know, it's nothing worse than somebody trying to do a PA joke and start laughing in the middle of.
Speaker 1: So what bubb and I would do. We would take the funnel bill to a parade and they would have us where we're supposed to be in line. You know this is before I did this, Before this, before my parade tank ran out, I couldn't do parade. Yeah, this is back I still.
Speaker 3: Love many years ago. Yeah, I'm gonna go to one.
Speaker 1: Two things I can't do anymore. Parades and car lot remotes. I can't do either one. So so anyway, so we I would get on the PA as if I was the parade coordinator, and let's say, let's just grab at random, say we were competing with Magic ninety six, Okay, another radio station, whatever, and I look, it's looks down because he loved it, because I had the tone and everything that and so I would get on the PA. Now they'd be station vans in the Christmas Parade distric as far as you can see, and I would go, ladies and gentlemen with someone from Magic ninety six, Magic ninety six, please report to the parade coordinator. Now keep mint. That's a real general statement. Nobody knows who that is.
Speaker 3: And you would watch and we we already had, we had who we were talking about.
Speaker 1: And they would just start scattering around trying to find the prey coordinator.
Speaker 3: And you could see them the confusion, people running, uh you know, people getting on phones and we're laughing so hard and cannot breathe every now and now what you you think that the people might go? Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Where did that voice?
Speaker 3: So that it was supposed to be used for good?
Speaker 1: But we would use it, and so it was.
Speaker 3: It was used for good. It was fun.
Speaker 1: You remember what I would tell everybody on horseback to report to the horses. Just start going everywhere. If you were on horseback, please move to the front of the prey.
Speaker 3: Greg you have everybody lined up all I would be crying like I am right now, just thinking about.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus. Santa please report to the prey for.
Speaker 3: The panic on where the parak coordinator was.
Speaker 1: Instance, We'll be right back more ricking Bubby next, Ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba, ricking.
Speaker 3: Bubba, Bubba, pass the grieve it please, faking bubb Oh.
Speaker 8: It brings me to my knees.
Speaker 1: Twenty two minutes past the hour. All right, So it's our our twenty fifth anniversary, and we're doing a lot of reminiscing and flashbacks and trying to remember things of the past, waking all that bla by. All right, So today's topic the Rick and Bubba funnel bile. We showed you some pictures of it on YouTube. Bubba, look at us at the pet rally. Here's a picture of Bubba and I. This is the Rick and Bubba pet Rally tour. Both of us much thinner than uh and I never knew we were that then? Is that just an optical illusion? The way that the way they caught us, Because I think they're catching us in the middle of dancing.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel. Yeah, I think we're singing fat fat guys are but uh wow, I would love to be that fat now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah? So we uh so, all right, so here's what we think you know. And I'm going to tell you something we we we closed, we had closure with the Fumbobil. I just don't remember what that closure was. So Bones is saying, the reason why I'm talking to Bones is Bones, you know, drove the Mobile Salt broadcast vehicle and took care of all ricking bubble vehicles for a while and still does. We just don't use the Mobile Salt Broadcast vehicle anymore to any degree. So uh but but that's why Bones was kind of brought on board, because you know, he had the commercial driver's license and knew how to do all this. So this was the fumble bill. The only picture we can find of it, find of it now we know the fummobile and the picture we're looking at now on YouTube had one more upgrade even after this. That's when the whole b A system and the light getting the lights on that thing. All right, So the greatest day ever, all right. Bones is now saying, he said, I remember it when I first started working with you guys. I think it was taken to a salvage yard. Yeah, that's shortly after I started, he said, I started with you guys in two thousand and one. That's the first time Bone said he started doing anything for us. And he said we had it then, but he thinks we sent it to a salvage yard. I think he's right gone. I just don't know where that is now. See, I remember we were saving it for the museum. Now how am I gonna? We can't put it in the museum now? No, if it's been salvaged.
Speaker 3: Well, what was the singing group where they found their van out in the woods not too long ago, Aerosmith when they started. So it'll be one of those kind of deals. Somebody will find it when we're out in the woods.
Speaker 1: Here's some of the legend court. Well, I tell you what now, let me tell you what's funny.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, let me tell you we're squashed into a little box.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what's hilarious is when you know, when we when we had you know, and there's no success story that doesn't have failures. And Ricky Bubby the restaurant was a failure for us as far as you know, by world standards, even though I want to believe it changed lives.
Speaker 4: But anyway, they and stopped, you know, the red Ricking Bubby specialist staff shirts that we had. We I guess j C found one in the move and actually wore at.
Speaker 1: The school one day. That's slaying me right there. But but from my current Yeah, but going back back, I had somebody tell me the other day, Bubba our slogan hungry question mark not anymore, slay them. All of it we had was fantastic. But but anyway, so for my goodness, So anyway, so one.
Speaker 3: In four whiles distracted, going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but you remember when we we had the we we had our mobile kitchen, so we had the mobile kill the mobile kitchen too much. But what I'm talking about is what you're talking about. You remember, people would call us in and say, I just saw the mobile kitchen in Pensacola. So when we start, when we get where we're not using things anymore, that there's no telling where they end up.
Speaker 4: We've actually had people say they got a Rick and Bubba restaurant cup like in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, our threat vendors, yeah, street vendors everywhere have Rick and Bubba stuff that because they what happens is the people who got stuck with all that they sell it off to other restaurants. They just want cups and napkins and all those things of seanpeverwere the beating fries out of our Rick and Bubba fry holders?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Look, Rick and Bubba the restaurant was a blast.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so when when when we moved through these eras of history, especially involving equipment, it can end up anywhere. Yeah, and es.
Speaker 3: Eventually you know, you dispose of everything.
Speaker 1: It has a run and right, and this show always delivers, okay, And it may be later this afternoon when somebody hears it on a replay or they go back list to it. If you can document for us, you know that maybe your company salvage the Rick and Bubba fun moobile did did you did you ever lay hands on the fumbobile and say, I'll tell you exactly what happened to it? Now? We should remember it, but we just can't. Okay, it's wrong with us. Well, it's a lot like I said, Remember I said on the show Monday when I told people you can't come up to us. A matter of fact, I want to do some phone sevment today. See if you like this idea, we could even do it next you call up and ask the question, hey, Rick and Bubba, which means all of us do y'all remember blank and we either tell you yes, we remember, we sort of remember our no recollect now it is it a time that something happened on the show or when they met one of us? Anything? Do you remember this moment? And it could be something on the show, could be us, you know, could be out us playing on location. It could be the fumble Bill, a pep rally tour, y'all came and I remember one vividly on that one when Bubba and I had kind of a stressful day.
Speaker 3: Rick, are you talking about a Rick and Bubba?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you remember?
Speaker 3: But it's it's kind of a stumped band. No, no, exactly, That's exactly what.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. This is bringing back stuff, all right.
Speaker 4: The Homewood, Alabama Christmas Parade when it starts smoking, It started smoking real bad. I think that's the last time, because you know that's on the best of it. Because I'm telling you the story. We shut the prey down, so it's no, it was just the two of us, So it came to we know it made it to Murmingham. Then yes, because I yes, because it was so bad. It was smoking so bad that people wouldn't even run out and get candy.
Speaker 1: Well it got to her. It was struggling. Yeah, but then I was on the cheeches songhorn screaming. But it looked fantastic. Y'all agree, it looked fantastic. Oh yeah, from the outside. It's like most station vans from the outside, they look great. Look listen, and please don't forget, Please don't forget. This was my personal view. That's right. Don't let that get away from you. So you rode around in normal line. Oh yeah, sure, pizza in it before real estate agents begic on how we parked because we couldn't back up, y'all have to.
Speaker 8: We were going through the grass.
Speaker 1: Listen when when it didn't have reverse, I was masterful.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: When I bought a car after that, I asked how much with that reverse? You see, if I could get a deal on it.
Speaker 3: Well, it did prove. It did prove you can get by without reverse. If I'm just playing ahead of yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, right, when we come back, do y'all remember y'all bring up any incidents from from the last twenty five years, and you ask us if we remember it, and we say yes, clearly sort of or no recollection whatsoever, And I'll kick score on what we do. So this is nothing but twenty five year calls. When we come back. Rick, Hey, Rick and Bubba, do y'all remember and if you have a yellow van, Yeah, let us know if you have the fun with the Rick and Bubba, Rick and Bubba, Litsten go, we gotta we gotta have a podcast on black panthers. Oh yeah, but you know w we're gonna have on Gary with little kittens. Hey, listen, y'all need to pay attention to what Bubba's saying. Now I've seen them. I seen a man of female and some kittens. I saw it, saw it deliberate. Martha in Mississippi, Martha, go ahead, thirty s Hey.
Speaker 7: In our family, y'all were talking about jobs early in our family for about three generations, we've passed along this little tip that the only job that begins at the top is well digging.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's great, we continue. Sandra out of Fort Payne, Alabama, Sandra, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Yeah, I was just I'm not out of Fort Payne.
Speaker 1: I'm out of Sampson, Alabama. Roop.
Speaker 7: But I drive a truck, so I'm up here in Fort Payne delivery.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 7: I am a Trump supporter, I voted for him, I follow him on tweet, and if they had impeached him, me and a bunch of others that I.
Speaker 1: Know decided that we would go to that right head and write Trump's name end for the twenty twenty election. Well, it looks like he's gonna get him peached, Gary, Well they do. There's that's what the American people need to do, because they're just telling us our votes didn't count to start with, with everything they've done with him. Yeah. Well, I mean, you know, he's he's he's probably gonna be removed. So I don't know what we're gonna do after that, go.
Speaker 7: Write his name in and reelecting.
Speaker 8: What's the little think of it?
Speaker 3: America?
Speaker 1: Great? Perfect, It's so good. I just messure with you said, I don't think he's He's not gonna be in peached. Uh, let's go to Eric in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Eric, welcome to the record to a landslid Re election.
Speaker 1: Ye probably think Little thinks about it? All? Right?
Speaker 7: Go ahead here, I mean, how about a podcast y'all interview?
Speaker 1: Gary? Hey, seriously, I mean people want me on there. They asked me all the time, how came you to show more.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked doesn't Gary have his own podcast?
Speaker 1: Now I do. It is got spur Masters about turkeys. I talk about Turkey, Turkey Talk and take Amande.
Speaker 3: Turkey Talk with Techamonnie hot Rods.
Speaker 1: I go over and you know what Oria's cabin and we talk about steaks.
Speaker 3: Rick Dateline, Richland, Washington. Swing sets are being removed from the playgrounds at Richland Elementary School simply because they're too dangerous. The district is under pressure from insurance companies over the liability for injuries. The school district says that swings are being removed when schools are renovated or there's other work on playground equipment. They say most injuries come from children walking in front or behind a moving swing.
Speaker 1: We now are raising up a generation that is so stupid that they can't even get by a swing set without being hit by the people swing. I mean, I know what happens accidentally, and it happened to all of us. Are people.
Speaker 3: We all been hit by a swing, but didn't affect us none.
Speaker 1: They're saying now that these children are getting hit at such a rate that they can't figure it out. They can't, you know, why because no one's ever allowed them to have, you know, troubleshooting skills of any kind. Kids now are are are trying to grow up in this bubble mentality where nothing bad ever happens.
Speaker 3: We're in the big Dipper.
Speaker 1: They don't even know how to walk by a swing set and not get hit by They have no idea not you have to teach us not to be hit. You got to remove the swing set. We can't pull this off. We can't get by the swinging people.
Speaker 3: How about being hit? Yeah, open you pay attention, have your head on a swivel when you walk by a swing and the other side of that. Have you ever been in one of the big o' swings and you're gonna jump out? You know, we should do that all the time. You peek you get the zero gravity, you'd simply release the bonds.
Speaker 1: Of the swing before your joints were on bone.
Speaker 3: Right and float back down to earth. And I tell you, when you're doing that and you get right at the peak and you're about to let go and somebody's walking in front of you, that's a that's a bad well.
Speaker 1: You know what we're trying to remove. You know what we're trying to remove it was what our dads and granddads and moms and grandmothers said. I he'll learn. I remember when mine we get hit by somebody swinging you know what they do it again? No, it's like right, you know, I he'll learn. Yeah, I'll learn to walk in front of the swing set.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: But what we're trying to do now is create an environment where there are no swing sets to walk in front of. Rick.
Speaker 4: Not only that, but you know, first first they came after the merry go round. Okay, it must go yeah, then the monkey bars disappear.
Speaker 1: Right right now, what do you have on a playground? And now swing sets and and part of the thing what they call the staff inspection crew. Oh wow, they go out and travel police.
Speaker 4: This has led officials to remove all metal objects which can have sharp edges, become too hot in the sun, uh you know, or a child could bump up against it because it's metal and be hurt.
Speaker 1: But Greg and I were talking about this earlier.
Speaker 4: One one of the best, the most fun things we ever did on a playground is see how far you could jump.
Speaker 1: Oh the swing set? Yes, I would, I would get I would get two stories high, unbelievable, and get a little high. I'd be running so high, you know, trying to get there, and you would hit hit a little.
Speaker 3: One of the feelings to me is zero gravity. Okay, just for just for a second, when you're in that swing and you hit the top of that and you come out of it and you're just you're just hanging in there for now. Gravity'll go ahead and get you after.
Speaker 1: That, and you might land on somebody, right, But you know what they learn and you learn. Where's the learning process?
Speaker 8: Wall ball's gone.
Speaker 1: Can't can't play dodgeballa can't play contact sports, play kickball, can't tag somebody, Yeah, I can't touch somebody, can't smear somebody.
Speaker 8: Not yet do they They still have that?
Speaker 3: I know y'all talking about the thing that goes around that makes you throw up, you know, that's that's.
Speaker 1: I remember one times a kid being traveled with the thing couldn't get off.
Speaker 3: My daughter broke her arm off of those you want them ban you know what.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I wanted her to hang on better, yeah, learn, you know, yeah? And she said, well, some little boy pushed me off, and I said, well, you'll get another shot of him and she did later on, Yeah, and them off. Yeah, we all even score. I think sure. I think it was during the soccer game, right, In fact, whatever everybody else is kicking the ball, she was kicking him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But and you know what he learned? That's right, where's the learning?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go what are you supposed to be able to do?
Speaker 1: That's okay with these Let's go to the modern day playground. Monkey bar's gone, spinning, merrygo round thing gone on U the dome gone, yeah, I said, monkey bars? All right, So swinger totters, swing set gone, seesaw gone, tag gone, dodgeball gone, contact sport of any kind of gear, smear gone.
Speaker 8: Flirting gone.
Speaker 1: Then good is it gone to? You know it will be. So when I'm out on the field, what am I supposed to do? Like you said? Well, and then I might blister your hand?
Speaker 4: Rick, I brought you up earlier. This goes back to what you always say, Michelle. Obama wants the kids to exercise more and eat better. But yet everything they do to exercise, you're taking.
Speaker 1: What I don't get it, And then we're going to complain about how fat they are?
Speaker 3: Right, what can we do? How about get you a little fat.
Speaker 1: A up run around.
Speaker 3: In gear is taking away. The only thing you do to get physical activity now is date the teacher.
Speaker 1: That seems to me ramp.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's going on.
Speaker 3: Anything to do.
Speaker 1: That's a couple of teachers losing a pairing up. Go to all the places in the world. I'm still scratching my head on that. Listen, I think you're on this up there. Listen to me. Go to all the places in the world where nobody has anything to do. You'll find that going on. Yeah, boredom leads to that. Yeah. And no matter how I mean mental capacity did, it don't matter, they don't know. Everybody can figure that one out. They sure can. They can.
Speaker 3: Look, let me say this, most everybody got a few struggling.
Speaker 1: With it, but came across a for you. I thought, Really, you can't run the halls out out. No, you can't run out.
Speaker 3: You can't even talk in the hall.
Speaker 1: Well, how about this you got, I mean you gotta you gotta be seated and silent in the cafeteria. There was nothing, But what can you do? There is nothing better than the old teeter tartar when you would lie and say no, I'm not gonna bail out on you. You get them up there and you fell out on them. Am I I can tell you see who's gonna bail out on the other one. Tugle War gone? Are you pumping?
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 1: Tugle War gone? Tugle War gone? All right, So we don't love, we don't un listen.
Speaker 3: We do field day because you can't have a winter and lose. Somebody cry, can't.
Speaker 1: I can't win, can't lose? Is there anything better than field?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I mean, I hate to be insensive, but you see how this works out. They get into a job, they get fired. They don't know how to deal with losing. So all the dudes, I've been saying it for years, you're giving them. You're giving them no coping skills of any kind.
Speaker 1: We had field Day and we put the big kid at the anchor for the tug of war, and you know how you tied around. Yeah, but a lot of slipting on nearly cut him in half. But everybody got over it. He was hurting bad, nobody. He was a life cut. He's screaming. We thought he was really getting into it. No, he couldn't breathe. Look, I had one I did the same thing.
Speaker 3: He passed blood for a week. He was but he got to put a bowling it. So what was learned.
Speaker 1: Don't let people put a slip knight on you, and don't put a slip knot on somebody.
Speaker 4: That was all learned.
Speaker 1: It was learning. Just like I had the big girl on the war. I found the biggest girl on the school. We tied at her and I said, when they say go sit down, sit down, and she just took a seat and they couldn't. Nobody moove us and you had no slipn And once they got and once they got tired, we pulled them across the way and people fell on top each other, people got somebody got to somebody finally give Yeah, somebody got their lap busted, somebody got dirt up in their face.
Speaker 8: But you won, but we won.
Speaker 1: And how about this? They lost? I losing Phil losers.
Speaker 3: And marked at him, and you pointed your finger at him, and you told them to eat it and get up right.
Speaker 1: You know why I wanted to not lose because I experienced it and hated it. Yeah, you know what I mean. Every time you lose, that's me what tells you, dang, I hate losing. And you know what, if you ever got mad at somebody, you'd meet him after school fight and then you're best friend.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We don't paddle anybody have a gun or knife. We just whoop each we bring the police. It should be drying. You should be in a crack house taking care of abandoned children and drug addicts. Yeah, we got them up to school because two kids got.
Speaker 8: In the fight to lunch.
Speaker 3: Come on, I mean, have we lost our minds? They had to come off their post to watching for seat man. Well, that's right. Hey, we don't paddle anybody.
Speaker 1: We don't. We don't let anybody run, We don't let anybody talk, We don't le anybody play. And then we wonder why they're all a bunch of idiots and they should shoot every place something because I can't cope.
Speaker 3: Rick, We need some skint knees out there in or built with skint knees.
Speaker 1: If you want to do you, if you want to do your kids some good today, push them down in the driveway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, push you down.
Speaker 1: Let them scrape their knee or elbow, make your hit on their hands, put some back team on it, make them scream and let them work through it and let them fight a neighbor. My gosh, this yard football, Yeah, playfront yard football and hopefully lead to some.
Speaker 2: LA kill me that ricking bubba, ricking bubba.
Speaker 3: Rick. I want to welcome to the studio former LA laker Kurt Rambas giving y'all Clark Kent, but I wanted to make it more absurd.
Speaker 1: Rams as good. This is what it's going to be. I'm just giving y'all. If you missed last hour, Greg, you know he's been talking about used to something's wrong with his eye, and the eye doctor says, wat it, what's wrong with your eye? You can't see? So so you're gonna have to get glasses and I get C S A S is what it was. I mean, that's what they category. That what they call it. Yeah, I don't think that's a medical term. But so you have you've gone with the black rim glasses. Yeah, I'm just letting y'all look, this is what's going like. Now, Now, did you did you what are your glasses really gonna be like? Are they gonna be like? Are you gonna be uh? The Brady bunch, his cousin, Oliver, little John Little ready to leave. Rick, I'm not sure what to pick. I said, give me the ones.
Speaker 3: What do you know those nocky ones?
Speaker 1: They're too expensive, paying fat swoosh.
Speaker 8: I've seen your house, your big money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh you got acres, buddy, That's why I know you can't see all the acres, but you got.
Speaker 3: Greg.
Speaker 1: I think you you're near sighted. I don't know. I know I've never but here's my point, and I'm tired of you act like you are eye doctors.
Speaker 8: Well, there's a lot of people in here that have issues.
Speaker 1: Rid. I was wearing glasses and Speedy has listen, he got those at the dollar store. So don't act like he's been to the dog that.
Speaker 8: We didn't say we were experts on where to get glasses.
Speaker 3: I went to the eye doctor and they said, go get you a handful of them a dollar. There you go.
Speaker 1: They didn't tell you that they gave you prescription glasses. Mine's different. I can read. I don't need to read. The prescription glasses are not part of the agent. It has to be Rid, because I've had perfect eyesight until just I'm gonna tell you what happened. I know about this. I used to tell you they used to check.
Speaker 3: Our trump here trauma causes the shape of the eye to change. I know all about this to two events, the skiing accident and the bull riding could have easily moved Greggs that rattled it and changed the shape of the eye.
Speaker 1: Whatever that that could have at Speedy Calvin just tweeted a picture of Gregg's look new look. I can't wait for you to have glasses. I'm not gonna wear them in here for us. I see finding here. Let's start tripping. You don't see fining. He complain the whole show about what's wrong with some stupid line something.
Speaker 3: Did you get them with the photo CENSUSUS lens or whatever? So they've changed.
Speaker 4: I'm you would do something like that because you care about technology and having the latest run.
Speaker 1: He just wants. I wanna wear here, and I might wear when I watch those can.
Speaker 3: I tell you this is when you're gonna change, though, is because when you have them on, you're gonna realize, Wow, it's the interesting world, and you're gonna start loving to see colors.
Speaker 1: This you're gonna see mister buddy.
Speaker 8: Now I understand why you still don't have h D at the house. I get it now, I do.
Speaker 1: By the way you're by the way you're gonna y'all going about this. That's a good point.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's my point. You don't by the way upstairs, you don't where we watch again.
Speaker 3: And I didn't say that to tell you about it bothered me, But you're too busy tweet now it bothers me.
Speaker 1: Now let's go with something that Greg, that might appeal to Greg to words. Glasses you got, that's right, don't you. You have to motivate people what it motivates them, right, I mean, all great all great motivators know that, Greg, if you will wear your glasses, you may even see more clearly of more things to make fun of Adler about. That's good. So he didn't look like the way you think he looks. Well, here's your problem. I've made fun of his glasses. So now I'm gonna have glasses on. Yeah, but that's that's yeah, it's part of it. That's he's waiting every time when he starts wearing his glasses. Of course they could choose a different pair. Drew Carrey call wanted to look back.
Speaker 3: You know though, Greg, I'll tell you what in the big picture of things, I don't know that that wouldn't be better to have the glasses to stay with them. I get so tired of taking reading glasses on it. If you got sunglasses, you got a handle.
Speaker 1: I made those contacts in there and go with it. I don't don't do that.
Speaker 8: They've come along.
Speaker 1: Sleep kids have been wearing since they were little.
Speaker 4: But I struggled with Hey, you know, Tyler was was experiencing some issues with his eyes when he has contacts now, but he's got two prescriptions like one freach eye and so he can't switch the contacts up when he did.
Speaker 1: We went through we've been through are you not hitting son? Whether my oldest son too? Where they have the uh, he's gone through the ones you sleep in the ones and just just when I first started out, who has those blake blake? Yeah, that's when when I first started that was the one. Well he can't see Jack, by the way, neither one of my kids, but but I and I'm thinking task mobiley next by the way. The but I was I was the first member of the soft contact came out. That was a big deal. I would try those, but you know, me with my you know as my kids called my chicken finger sized fingers. I would wad it up in a wad and become a wad. It was just an absolute not mare.
Speaker 3: I hated it.
Speaker 1: So I just went with glasses till LASIK surgery became available, and then I skipped on when they would scrub it off and waited for the actual laser to get there. And then I jumped in and it was life change.
Speaker 3: Peel it back when you were there.
Speaker 1: What is gonna make a difference is ball games. Because I noticed games and my eyes were hurting because I guess I was. I couldn't see it. That's what's happened when I'm in the stands. I said. At one place, I was at bird of snow. In one place, I couldn't say the field, Dolph. It went on sideline, but the uh yeah, if it comes in the preimer, forget it. How in the world does that happen? But anyway, but I've noticed now my eyes are getting bad in you know, I went through years agent of the eyes, so I don't know. I'm struggling a little bit with my eyes now.
Speaker 4: Well I am too, and now I do have aging of the eyes where I can't see up close now like where I have to kind of pull it away.
Speaker 3: I don't have that. Well, you's coming, I know, because you need to get Lacy.
Speaker 1: You need to get Lacey. No, I'm too old for Lacey. No, you're great. You're not going to keep get aging. That's a waste of money. Well you would you think work glasses?
Speaker 8: Did your doctor?
Speaker 1: Your doctor said this is a you said, but okay, let me say this, say it's not, and you correct that with them. My eyes are just going to age and then don't have to wear them anyway. So what's the difference, right.
Speaker 3: Great, that's a strange world of logic.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pay thousands and try something that don't mind can glasses thousands of dollars later? Can I try? Mister? Can I try? Try, mister positive? Can I try up the damn? I gonna pay for lasiks?
Speaker 8: No, it's not as.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred dollars, I'm not paying. I can get your free Lasik before we're done today and turn for commerce and cutting on mine. Oh hey, yes, I love makes it surgery, Rick. How about if I get laser? I don't want the free one because I mean somebody not trying hard? Greg, Rick, you thought you could what am I gonna doing?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't charge you, all right, Greg, He's funny you're arguing with glasses because for guy who's got.
Speaker 1: To know of that.
Speaker 3: Look, will you please whatever you order changing, just go with a buddy hollyes.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the thing I'm trying. I'm gonna try this one time and that I'm done with it because I've made the mistake of sitting out and talking to billy goats gruff and trying to see if I can change it. I'm forty seven years kmule. You wait just a minute, let me see if I can at least get you to turn left.
Speaker 3: That's like saying, don't get rid of a cold because you're gonna die one day anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not Greg, Here's I know that this. I've got the logic you're looking for, and you either rejected or embrace it. Okay, Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 2: Rick.
Speaker 1: It is different to have the aging of the eye and need reading reading glasses that only come and play when you need to read something, as opposed to having glasses on so you can see to dry to watch to watch games.
Speaker 3: Laci.
Speaker 1: Surgery can fix that part of your eye, and it will be different. Than having to wear glasses all the time doing that. Okay, well that's why. But I've said it. I made my case. And if I got a plastic glasses, my minds what it's covered off. And don't don't risk my eyes to some free surgeries. I ain't gonna try it. It ain't no way I'm paying for it.
Speaker 8: Hey, Scott, he's not gonna play for it. But a free one will be the bad they won't try.
Speaker 1: Hell, let me get that's batter he had.
Speaker 3: It's just your bad attem. Just glad to know his eyes finally caught up with his mouth.
Speaker 1: That's just your bad at that's just better than he had, eyes better than he had he was he gonna say. I didn't charge him, all right. So speaking of sleep, but we talked about this study. It says that poor sleep makes people feel lonely, it makes them anti social, and they said then the effect then becomes contagious.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know about the contagious part seems a little, but uh, is anybody shocked by this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I told you I'd just seen several studies the last week or two, and one was for you know, like Alzheimer's, and one was for heart health and all that, and all of them say the same thing, Rick, get this, eat right, exercise, get plenty of rest, your chances are better.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, are you wait a minute?
Speaker 3: That is shocking, Breakthrough, stop the printing press.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that if I will exercise, get the proper rest, eat the proper foods, I'll actually do better.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably the best version of you, if you do right. Really, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Dogan? Who came up with that?
Speaker 3: I know that's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 8: What are you talking about, Breakthrough?
Speaker 1: To tell me if I eat other major food roots and moderation in existimes and get eight hours sleep, I'll do better with that?
Speaker 3: There must be some research, I tell you that. You know what, I think the people doing research right now they just I just don't think they got anything new to look at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they always go the same thing.
Speaker 3: You know, we got no matter what, we got several things we really need to work on. Cancer, you know, let's look at that, uh a common cold. Maybe if you if you don'tt to go that deep common cold, we could work on that.
Speaker 1: Is this telling me if I didn't sleep last night, I might be illing don't want to be around.
Speaker 3: I think that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness of money. What I like? All your eyes I know, looks like I like it, slash, it's a development character. Yeah, let me let me know what works and I don't.
Speaker 3: I crosses.
Speaker 1: I like it. That's sh you'll sweat doing it. I don't know about y'all, but I usually a little more joyful when I get sleep you so, But the contagious part, I'm not sure about. What are they being contagious?
Speaker 3: I think if somebody is acting one way and you're around those people, then you're gonna kind of like hitting's contagious. If you get somebody in the lineup that gets a hit, the next guy is gonna get a hit, and the next guy is gonna Well if I if I come in doing this and this is my every day, I'm gonna wear off on people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess you're you're right, because I'm really saying the same thing because when I get around people like that, I leave them absolutely. You know why I avoid them. I don't want to be around I never get I never got you, right. I get away from people that are undesirable like I do sickness.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hams, you brought up something that does need to be studied, and that is momentum. Yeah, momentum. You see it in sports, but it happens and jobs, it happens, happens in life. Yeah, you know, it's just it's just strange. And you know how these teams kind of get the mentality that they're gonna win no matter what, kind of like that, let's slay the Golden State Warriors, doesn't matter how far they're down. They know they're gonna drain some threes and catch up at microwave pace. Yeah, and they're gonna win somehow. By the way, headed to the fifth straight finals, which only one other team has done that, the Celtics back in their heyday.
Speaker 1: Well, yea, I saw where they said this coach too, that he is Is he the first or if not, there hasn't been one that his first five seasons as a coach, he went, he's gone this deep kerr, kerr. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't even know how long he's been there.
Speaker 3: Well, the other thing, I was there for all five of those, but I don't know how far before.
Speaker 1: That, Well I was, I was, I was thinking about this too when you were talking about the momentum thing, because it is true and I've seen this as a player or seen it coaching or whatever. If you're if you're dealing with a program or a team that has a history of losing, when they get into a game, even if they're ahead, they're constantly thinking of how we're gonna lose it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like they expect something.
Speaker 1: Bad to happen. If you're in a program or a team that's winning and has a tradition of winning, when they're down, all they think about is I wonder how we're gonna win this, But we will somehow. And you know that was the what Vince Lombardi said to this point. Winning is contagious, but unfortunately so it's losing. So you know, all all these good and bad is contagious, and so you get you you want to you probably want to place yourself around and in environments that would produce the contagious of good.
Speaker 8: Things, good attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we do.
Speaker 3: We always talk about peer pressure to being a negative thing, but there's situations where it's positive. I mean, I think here it's pretty positive. You know, we meet each other, up pretty bad off the path.
Speaker 1: Your son described it kind of kind of harsh but really brought it in.
Speaker 3: But I think you referred to it as cutting your soul out.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, accountability here is extremely hot, it is. I mean, we'll say things to each other that you know, they're they're hurtful, but they're helpful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we'll go out to society and repeat that and people when he gets back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you forget the first time.
Speaker 1: You remember the first time you treated somebody that didn't know you the way we treat each other. It's always very uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: But we laugh a lot, we smile a lot, We have a good time, and we take that out as well.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are gregarious. We are very loud. Yeah, loud people. Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, Well there's a time though, I think you can have you know, we refer to it as a man to man conversation, but a direct conversation.
Speaker 1: About a topic.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it may be contractors, maybe you're trying to do a deal. Whatever. You can have a difference of opinion and still respect everybody. But you don't have to, you know, go in there and just keep beating around the bush and being.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You can be direct, you can even be evil about something and and and state it and and move on. You know there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's healthy to know where what's good? What what? What's everybody? Where's everybody's staying on this? Then we can and then we can work it out. Yeah.
Speaker 8: We feel like we're meeting on the air.
Speaker 1: We are. Yeah, yeah, like team building.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's weird too.
Speaker 4: How they examined these the study of eighteen healthy young adults after a sleepless night and how they felt and the scanning of their brain. And the reason why they say they're anti social is that they said when they didn't get any sleep and they were tired, if they were putting a social environment, they tried to avoid talking to anybody.
Speaker 1: So that was their way. You know that takes energy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're thinking about grabbing a nap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, they're gonna get stuck that way. Wow.
Speaker 1: What reckon?
Speaker 3: How many media they spent on that study. I think when you hang your mouth open, tell you that's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a day.
Speaker 1: Character of a.
Speaker 3: Oh my, that's just good stuff.
Speaker 1: Even in bubb staff shirt.
Speaker 9: Somebody told me if I'm no.
Speaker 1: More for the Confused America. Another portion of the study involved an online survey of more than a thousand people who watched videos of the sleep deprived participants. Imagine that the respondence how lonely they believe the participants were, and whether or not they'd want to socialize with them. The results showed that the sleepless participants were constantly viewed as being lonelier, and the respondents were not interested in spending any time with them. Wait a minute, I'm seeing my every body, myself staring at to see what I'm.
Speaker 3: Lonely wonder you're gonna fall out, that's what you're gonna stroke that.
Speaker 9: Character swapping fingers.
Speaker 1: Guys, they put this out today like story. Oh yeah, hey, we've got it, Rick, We've solved it. Oh my goodness, Oh.
Speaker 8: My goodness, you did you?
Speaker 2: I saw it?
Speaker 3: Arm Do you like Daddy? You like Daddy of the cross Domes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? And I hate it for you because they're nights.
Speaker 2: Fuck ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Ricking Bubba's greatest tips.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba,