Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us hour two Sean Hannity Show, tot Free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program, less than two hours, and we expect the astronauts that had been stranded for two hundred and eighty six days to return to Earth just as the end, as this program ends today. The flight plan began with a half minute de orbit thruster firing that started. You know, well, this will happen later today, but they began. It's a seventeen hour journey and with Crew nine commander and a cosmonaut involved, launched to the station last September aboard the same space X crew Dragon capsule, carrying all four of them home. Now it called for an automated seven and a half minute the orbit thruster starting at five to eleven PM to slow down for a re entry. After what is called or described as a twenty seven minute free fall, the spacecraft is expected to plunge back into the discernible atmosphere for the final twelve minutes of descent, making a parachute assisted splash down off the Florida Panhandle Gulf Coast a few minutes before six pm tonight, as we're basically going off this radio program. Elon Musk will be on Hannity tonight. We'll talk about all of this with him. A SpaceX recovery ship will be stationed nearby. They will haul the spacecraft on board so the crew can be helped out of the crew dragon's cabin and onto stretchers for initial medical checks. Now there are just for your awareness, astronauts have a lot of health issues that they face. As Sonny Williams and Butch Wilmore are finally getting their unexpected nine months stay in space, but their health journey will just begin on Earth. This is not an easy transition. They may face a variety of health problems. They may face weaker bones and muscles. They might have vision issues, baby feet. I'll explain what that is in a second. As their bodies now adjust to getting back to the planet's gravity and anyway, the expected arrival is five point fifty seven pm Eastern Time. It is now four to eight Eastern time, now four nine Eastern time, and they arrived at the International Space Station. They were only supposed to be there eight days. It's two hundred and eighty six days that they have been up there, and it's one of the longest periods of time on board the International Space Station. Immediately they will get checked out by doctors. When they splash down, they'll undergo a very thorough medical exam at NASA's Lyndon B. Johnson's Space Center in Houston. They won't be allowed to go home until the doctors clear them. Astronauts often say they feel wobbly nauseated when they return to Earth because of the ears vestibular system has to Readjust interesting side note, bones become about one percent less dense for every month you spend in space. They were there for nine months, especially bones in the legs and hips and spine, which do the heavy lifting on Earth. Muscles don't need to work as hard in space, so they begin to atrophy. All of that could lead to falls, bone fracture, osteoporosis, other medical problems. So this is not over if and we all pray that they splash down successfully and now. To counteract these effects, astronauts they exercise two hours a day in space, including cardio and resistance training. It's all part of their job to keep their bones and muscles strong, but they still feel the impact when they return home. It's a big shock. When they get back on Earth. They have to get used to gravity once again. Astronauts grow in space, believe it or not, because the spinal column will expand out without the gravity. One astronaut, literally, Scott Kelly, became two inches taller. On Earth's spinal disks will again compress and that can create back pain upon coming back. Astronauts eyes and brain structure change in space. Not being with gravity, fluids and the body shift upward to the head that puts pressure on the eyes. It can cause visual problems. That condition is known as spaceflight associated neuroocular syndrome. Changes include swelling the optic nerve, folds in the retina, the flattening of the back of the eye, and blurry vision. Some changes. You know. Unfortunately, it's very risky what they do, very courageous what they do. It could be permanent. In some cases. They have what's called baby feet. They're designed to, you know, on Earth, to bear the body's weight, so the skin on the bottom of is tough and sturdy and people walk around, but astronauts float in space. You know, their feet don't support much, and the souls become very delicate. You basically lose the thick part of the skin on your feet that develops and the callouses that develop, and those calluses fall off, and one astronaut said described it as the softest feet, according to a masseuse, that they ever felt in their entire life. Anyway, so researchers report that the astronauts, you know, there have been astronauts that developed rash and skin sensitivity when they come home. In that case, it was a three hundred and forty day trek into space. The symptoms lasted six days after he landed on Earth, successfully treated with medication, hydrotherapy, massage. So anyway, here to talk about all of this is Luis Elizondo. He's the former head of the Pentagon program, responsible for the investigation of UFOs, author of Imminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for such and joining us as Sarah Carter investigative journalists. And maybe you don't know this about us, she knows an awful lot about the space program. Was there for the Falcon nine and re entry of the North Grumming invitation red Wire to see it up close and personal. Sarah you're pretty obsessed with this. I am.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to admit it. I'm a bit of a nerd. I wish I wish I knew as much as Elon Musk about all of these aspects of space. I do believe that we are going to be a space faring species. We are. I mean, I think we're going to go far beyond the Moon and the ISS. I think that's very exciting. But I think, you know, a situation like this, you described the serious nature of it sean for the astronauts, they really are putting everything on the line. Their lives are on the line. They went up there, they were thinking, you know, I'm going to be up here for a week. It's been nine months. It was unplanned, so they're going to be going through a recovery all year. I think they're so excited they have to be to know that they're going to be coming back to Earth. Everyone here on the planet is praying for them. I was so excited to see Falcon nine launch earlier this year. It was a Northrop Grumman launch. They were taking supplies with red wire for our scientists at the ISS. At the time, the astronauts were actually on board during that time, of course, still stuck up in space. And when I saw the booster come back down, it was the most astonishing human feet that you can ever imagine. My son was there, my daughter, our two youngest, and our son is studying right now robotics at the university. He is way smarter than all of us and he wants to build specifically robotics for space for Mars. His dream is to warhead JPL. So it was. It was really one of the most amazing human feats ever. And right now SpaceX have completed four hundred and forty six of these missions. They've done a total of four hundred and one of these landing and for those of you who haven't seen this booster come back down into re entry, it is absolutely extraordinary. It reminds me of watching, you know, something on science fiction, and to say that humanity has reached this point is pretty awesome times. So, I have a lot of faith in SpaceX, I have a lot of faith in Elon Musk, and I'm very excited to see these astronauts a return to Earth.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited and our prayers are with them. Louise Elazanda, what's your take on.
Speaker 4: It all, well Son, You're absolutely right. We're dealing with a lot of different issues here. I'm not sure people really appreciate exactly what's going on right now. First and foremost, there we are going to be an are a space faring species. But as it stands today, there's nothing about going to space. It is still a very very dangerous, very very risky endeavor, and there's all sorts of risks involved. It's not just a telemetry and speed and earing issue, but there is there's significant health consequences biologically. My background actually was in the field of medicine and biology microbiology, and there are some distinct morphological changes that occur. And you talked about baby feed and some things like that, but there's actually some other issues too. There's issues to the vascular system because our veins are designed to have little valves in there in order to counter the effects of gravity, and when you don't have gravity now the circulatory system behaves differently. Right. You talked about muscle atrophy. You know what most people probably realize, The heart is a giant muscle and that too is prone to muscle atrophy. You have bone degradation where you lose a percentage, as you said, a bone density, and that is really really significant. And so I talked to an astronaut a couple of years ago, and he gave me a little bit of an analogy here that it kind of makes sense. He said, if you want to know what it's like to come back to Earth, imagine being putting a jellyfish in a slingshot. And that's what it feels like. Because you're used to a microgravity environment when you are in orbit, and all of a sudden, now you're thrust back into reality of a nine point eight meters per second squared environment where your body, every part of your body is constantly being tugged towards towards the surface of the Earth. And that puts a tremendous strain on the body, especially when you have to reacclimate, and then you have just the sheer feet of engineering. I try to explain to people, this is not like just shooting a rocket in a space and kind of maneuvering to a space station. It's more akin to firing a bullet. Shooting a bullet into the sky at seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour and then oh, by the way, hitting another bullet that's traveling one hundred and twenty miles above your head, that's also traveling at seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour, right, and it's there's a tremendous amount of engineering that goes behind this these types of missions. And by the way, this mission is in routine itself. This one might even argue that this is actually a rescue mission. So if anybody's ever seen the old movie of Apollo thirteen, you know, I think we're dealing with something potentially very similar to that, and where you have the lives of astronauts frankly that could be at risk here and their health, but also the fact that you have a space capsule that's going to be rear entering back to Earth coming in from four point think about this, four point seven miles per second right when these spaces the Dragon space capsule comes back in through reentry roughly about thousand feet in altitude. Is really when the atmosphere of the Earth can really begin to become a serious effect on the spacecraft, where temperatures can range anywhere between three thousand degrees to five thousand degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you both this because we've all you know, every part of this is dangerous. We've all watched the launch of this rocket. We've all watched the rocket actually land back, and we have the video of it landing and being saved, which is incredible in in itself. We watched the docking video, we now have the return and the takeoff video. And now the final dangerous part of this mission is the splashdown. Based on your experience, Sarah, how dangerous is that?
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be extraordinarily dangerous. I think that, like lou is describing, there's so many elements that have to happen all at once. I love the description of the bullet right, you know, shooting a bullet off into space just to hit another bullet that's up there. It's significant. I mean, so we're looking at physics, mathematics, making sure everything is in tune, making sure that everybody is on the same page, and ensuring the safety of the astronauts. Come first, you're going to have to look at weather. Weather is extraordinary. I mean you can imagine being out there getting ready for a rocket launch and then they got to shut it down within the last five minutes because of cloud coverage because of something that is happening with the weather because of high winds. So they're going to be monitoring the weather. They're going to be monitoring every aspect of that re entry into Earth's orbit for those astronauts, because the most important thing, of course, we want to see them come back home. We want to see them come back home safely. We want to see them come back home and celebrate that their safety and that they're back with us and back with their families and give them the heroes welcome that they deserve. So they're going to try to make sure Sean that every single aspect of that re entry is working like a perfect concerto, like a perfect musical concerto. And I can tell you based on what Elon Musk has been able to do, based on the fact that research and development in the private sector is extraordinary, we would have never seen anything like this. I don't believe if it was just government run, you know, research and development R and D. There, everything's really slow. In the private sector, we're able to see extraordinary advances. And I think this is where Elon Musk shines, this is where space shines, and working together with the government is essential. And I think we're going to get those astronauts safely home as long as everything is working together, like I said, like a insurto, so that they can get back in and be home with their family safely and be backrun Earth about.
Speaker 1: An hour and thirty seven minutes we expect splash down. I appreciate your time, Sarah, thank you, Luise Elizondo, thank you. We'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead. We have what might be the most important election of the year, and it is for the Republican Party. Now take you back to twenty twenty and the election of twenty twenty and one of the arguments I made is, for example, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, they have a constitution. The constitution limited the ability of voters to vote by mail, and rather than go through the arduous process of going for a constitutional amendment, they just decid to legislatively, you pass a law which does not negate the constitutional provision. I believe that was unconstitutional. You had similar issues arise in Wisconsin. There was a three to four decision. It went against my point of view in this particular case, with a stinging dissent at the then Chief Justice on the Wisconsin Supreme Court talking about if we don't follow the rule of law in this state, it will forever be this way. So it really does matter. Now there is a lot at stake, including redistricting. You have two candidates that will be on the ballot, and I don't think most people in Wisconsin or the country are focused on it. And this is going to be an argument I will make to you long before the twenty twenty six elections get here. If Democrats ever get a hold of the House and or the Senate, they're going to be impeaching Donald Trump ten twelve to fifteen times. It's not going to stop because that's the only thing that they can cling on to. That and of course their defense of men's rights to play women's sports, and putting the rights of illegal immigrants over the safety of Americans and somehow calling it a constitutional crisis if you identify waste, fraud, abuse and corruption and government spending well over one hundred billion dollars identified now and we're just getting started. But anyway, it would also you know, they will decide the fate of the Republican twenty eleven law that ended collective bargaining for most of Wisconsin public employee unions if parts of it were struck down by a lower court judge this year. The candidate's only debate took place Wednesday night, last Wednesday, in a modest sized lecture hall at Marquette University Law School. And at the end of the day, voters you know, have now begun to cast their ballots as of today in this pivotal Supreme Court case that will determine whether liberals keep this limit majority on the highest court in what is a critical battleground state. Anyway, here to weigh in on the ramifications of how important this is is former Governor of Wisconsin. Friend of the program Scott Walker is with us now president of the YAF Young American Foundation, warning us about how important this election is. Governor, great to have you back, How are you?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sean, Thanks for me on and thanks for as usual being on top of the most important things out there in this case that probably most people listening don't even know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The polling as of March ninth and tenth showed a forty seven forty seven split Now for the Conservatives to have a majority on the court. That means that that means that Trump Republicans in Wisconsin are going to have to show up. This is going to be that kind of election, a base election, that's going to be you know, who gets more of their people out to the polls. And again I'm worried that most people are aren't aware of what's happening in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right. Anybody listening, not just those of us from Wisconsin, but anyone who knows anybody, a business friend, an ally, an old schoolmate, whoever it might be, needs to tell them how important this is. Because we know. The good news is we know that if all are nearly all of the people who like me voted for Donald Trump here in Wisconsin last November, if we show up to vote, we will win this election. But historically there's a big drop off. And that's particularly true in the research we've done of people who cast about for Donald Trump and Jdvan's last fall. Many of them, several hundred thousand of them are people who don't traditionally vote in the spring elections. And so our case has been made in why it's such a national issue, not just the things you mentioned in state, certainly the reforms I did, school choice, voter I d all those things are at stake in this election, because they'll all go away if there's four radical activists on the court. But just nationally, if you care about ensuring that Donald Trump can continue to do the final animal job he's doing, just look at this weekend the loan as an example. We saw what one judge can do to try and stop President his administration or trying to send back some of the worst people in the world, the worst criminals out there, back to the countries of origin. Imagine Susan Crawford Deliver running in this race and three others on the Wisconsin Court blocking that from happening in the state of Wisconsin. Then on top of that, she said, I mean her. The people campaigning for her, they sent out of Nailing for one of these fundraising calls. She appears on it, and they actually said in the invitation that their plan with her winning is to take two House suits currently held by Republicans and Jerry Manner them in the Democrat controlled seats. This is what it's all about. So why George Searles, Rex Hoffman, J. D. Brisker and others are spending millions of dollars here we can win we can counter that. But if we get the right people out, and that means everybody voted for Trump, he's got to vote this spring for Brad Shimmel.
Speaker 1: All right, So it's very very important now, is there is is there any you know, centralized organizational effort to get conservatives to the polls for this election that's going to take place on April first, and early voting had just started today.
Speaker 2: It started today. My wife and I live in Waukeshat County and the town of Delop who we're voting today and made the pitch. The good news is the movement has woke up. So besides the Republican Party Wisconsin, besides the Shimel campaign, which is Shimmel for Justice dot Com, besides the RNC and others, you've got every major group here. Elon Musk has got his super pac invested, who helped us out win this last fall. You've got Turning Point Action, You've got Heritage Action, You've got Americans for Prosperity, You've got all these groups and so many others out there like the out plowing away. But it's going to take all that and more, because again, why does George Soros Carrerots not just because he wants to get rid of the reforms I did years ago as governors. It's because they want to stop the Trump agenda dead in its tracks. And they know if they put one more not just a liberal, but an activist justice on the Supreme Court in Wisconsin, they will do everything in their power to block the Trump agenda and to flip the House majority, potentially even before the twenty twenty sixth elections. We cannot let that happen.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing about this is the fact that you know, this election has taken place, and so few people know about it. I'm glad that all these groups are now mobilizing, and I think they're going to pay a play a very critical part if we're going to win this, you know, win those runoff basically. And why did they schedule it at such an odd time? I mean, well, that's just the.
Speaker 2: Case with these spring elections, and you know right now there's a four three split. The last several years since President Trump's been in office, Eric Holder and the liberals and Soros funding and all this have systematically gone after our Supreme Court. But that this race is even more critical because the fourth Justice who's left of center is someone who's been on the bench for twenty five years. She still believes in some degree in president, but she'll be gone after this election if they elect the fourth truly activist one. This is just critical in terms of what can be done here. I was just last night, for example, with Donald Trump Junior making the case nearby my home in Waukesha County. My hope is in the next two weeks we'll get President Trump in here because I think the president being here is president forty seven forty seven. You mentioned that poll done by the state wide Chamber, so very reliable poll. I mean, it's a dead heat. If President Donald Trump comes to Wisconsin, I believe he alone can push this race over the top, and not just save Wisconsin, saved the Republic, as he's done something before.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me see this now playing out on a large scale. For example, we've had this battle and this rogue judge. It's very very clear that the president as commander in chief and the alien Enemies Act, and if you look at the actual verbiage in this is that any invasion, predatory incursion shall be perpetrated or attempted or threatened against the territory of the US by any foreign nation government. The President of the United States shall make the proclamation of the event. All native citizens or subjects of hostile nations being males over the age of fourteen and upwards within the US not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restraints, secured, and removed as alien enemies. Well that's going on right now, And yet you see this one road judge is preventing Donald Trump from even getting rid of Trende Ragua gang members, which makes absolutely no sense to anybody.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I think all of us who voted for Donald Trump, this's exactly what we wanted. We wanted the worst of the worst when in one of these radical criminals elements, the gangs, worldwide, global gang members out of America back to the country. Horge, you do exactly what we expected. And I think the vast majority of Americans, not just Republicans are conservatives, but just red, white, blue blooded Americans just understand how important this is. But and I give credit to people like Steven Miller, and he went through our program years ago at Young America's Foundation. He's just done a bang up job of getting this and spelling this out. Any of us who've been to the border, I know you've been there many times, but any of us who've been to the border, I've seen it firsthand, have seen the full scale invasion we saw during the four years of the Biden administration. Anyone who claims that it's not happening, it's just blind. He has every right as President of the United States to invoke this, just like Greg Abbott did what he could during the four years Biden was in office to stop the invasion happening along his portions border in Texas. We've got to do that now more than ever. And we've got to get these not only security border, but get these criminals, these gang members, these malicious terrorists out of America. Don't need any judge, be it a federal judge like we saw this weekend or Susan Crawford and the other crazy liberals in Wisconsin that want to take over the Supreme Court. You can't let that happen here either.
Speaker 1: So in twenty twenty three, after the Democratic back candidate one and flip control of the State Supreme Court in Wisconsin to the left for the first time in fifteen years, the court has thrown out Republican draw and legislative maps that has led to Democratic gains in the November election, and reinstated absentee ballot drop boxes. It hurt a case challenging in eighteen forty nine law banning abortions in the state. They've yet to issue their ruling there. What are the very specific issues that the court is likely to take up? And you know in once this new this, once this court, the makeup of the court is finally determined.
Speaker 2: Well, it is clear based upon the latest most recent radicals you mentioned when she wanted twenty three took office that August, the groups just lined up up after that because they knew even that it was four to three leaning left over right, that that fourth that I mentioned, the one who's retiring, still believe in precedents, the things like the law that I pushed through that took power from the big government union bosses and put it back in the hands of the hard working taxpayers that law. Immediately they went to challenge that after this new justice touring the court, with the idea being that once a fourth came up this year and was put on the bench, if they had a four to three, activists not just the liberal majority, but activists, radical, brazen political folks that they could undo that and everything. Even going back to thirty five years ago, Wisconsin had the first school choice voucher program in America the city of Milwaukee. That could be gone. Voter Ida could be gone, Confield carriers could be gone, you name it. Every major conservative reform we've done in this state could be gone just because of the election. And that shows you how rap wise these liberals have been.
Speaker 1: You have money, and you know JB. Pritzker involved, and Tim Wallas is supposed to make an appearance tonight and host an anti Musk town hall, and Eric Holder is all involved in this too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you got every major winner of the henchmen on the left is here and spending big, and Wisconsin we had leveled the playing field and they just poured millions more in. So right now Crawford and her allies are running about a thousand points higher. I think the way to offset that we saw last fall. You know, Donald Trump's campaign and allies were outspent by about a billion and his command of earned meeda, his command of social media combined to counter that. That's why I just hope and pray that we can get the president before this election, because I think he can help offset all the money that's being spent here. They're spending a lot more than they did two years ago.
Speaker 1: All right, Scott Walker, We're going to stay on this issue and follow it closely. April first, our early voting as started in Wisconsin. I'd ask every everybody in Wisconsin, get your friends, your neighbors, and assume that your vote will be the determining vote in this race. A lot of money is being thrown at the conservatives in the conservative in this race for the very purpose of having a liberal court Supreme Court in Wisconsin. Scott Walker, good to hear your voice again, my friend. Thank you. Eight hundred nine four one Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program,