Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program this Friday. A massive blow Democrats now they have mastered the art of jerry mandering, but a huge blow with the Supreme Court decision this week that ends all racial jerry mandering. The Department of Justice now has stated that, in fact, that they will hold every state accountable for this and to this, here's AOC. You know what's interesting about this is the people that mastered this practice is the Democratic Party. They have been racial jerry mandering for everyone. Here's AOC.
Speaker 2: We have to all abide by the same rules. And so if Republicans are going to redraw North Carolina, if they're going to redraw Texas, if they're going to redraw and jerry mander every one of their states, then unfortunately, we have to provide balance to that until we get to the day where we can all finally agree to put this behind us and pass nonpartisan jerry mandering federally.
Speaker 3: All right, So how does this play out? Ultimately?
Speaker 1: Senator Eric Schmid of Missouri is with us with an update on this. The say AAC Department of Homeland Security, which the President funded yesterday. And anyway, Senator, good to have you, appreciate it. Happy Friday to you, sir.
Speaker 4: Good to be with you, my friends.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about the decision. But really, the people that have been the masters at jerry mandering, racial and otherwise have been Democrats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at the map of the New England States. You've got, you know, maybe forty percent of that whole area of Republican There's not a single Republican represented in Congress. So the Democrats have been doing this for a very long time. And I think one of the great legacies of President Trump has inspired Republicans to fight back and to be strong on these things. And so you've got kind of this redistricting happening that's around the country. Missouri did it and gained a seat, rightfully. So, but this decision is really important. It's a law time coming. Essentially, what the court said is you can't have racist maps, you can't discriminate on your geer mandering based on race. And a lot of these districts, particularly in the southeast, they've been doing that for a very very long time. And so the net result of that over the next two to four years is probably twelve to nineteen seats that if they're just drawn fairly and are not drawn for the very purpose of racial discrimination, which is what these maps are doing under the auspices of the Voting Rights Act, Republicans are likely going to benefit from this. But just as a practical matter, I don't care which race you are, you're black, you're white, Asian, whatever it is, you shouldn't be discriminated against as far as the or the representation you get in Congress. That's what this whole thing is about. Yesterday, recent development, though, Sean I wrote a letter to the Civil Rights Division and Todd Blanch so for meet Dylan and Todd Blanch to say, hey, look, let's start with California because they have a number of districts that fall into this category. Now it's time to play offense and enforce this judgment. And they say yesterday that that's exactly what they're going to do. So Republicans are playing offense on this to enforce the law. It's been court has said now what the law is. And I think the American people are going to benefit down from fair maps.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to I think it will also impact the election. I contend and see if you agree with me that what the actual the midterm elections, the issues that will define the outcome of that have not taken place yet. By that, I mean that we'll see how Iran plays out. I would suspect it's going to play out very favorably, and by favorably, that the Iranians will not have a nuclear program as straight h Horn moves will have to open. I think the President's only hesitancy when it comes to wiping out their infrastructure has been for the Iranian people because that would have a deep, profound, long lasting impact on their futures as well. It wouldn't just impact the regime. It may result in regime change, but that was never his goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're right about the idea that the issues they're going to define this midterm election are going to be defined really in the fall, because all you have right now from the legacy media is essentially this regurgitation of the Trump Arrangement syndrome that the Democrats espoused every single day in Washington. And that's what good shoulders out. Once you start unpacking the working families tax cut and what that means the idea that there's no tax on tips, there's no tax on overtime. People start to see the advantages that you're opening up these Trump accounts that if you just access them right now, Sean, that is going to be if you just did that in fifteen dollars a month, that's a million dollars by the time a child born today is sixty years old. So a new kind of economy where it's an investment kind of economy. And the other thing that's important to note. Over the Biden years, the average family essentially lost about five thousand dollars worth of buying power because of inflation and wages didn't keep up starting to change. So already now you're in plus fifteen hundred dollars per family category. Now is that all the way there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But but we are making progress. And I think is this plays out and you unpack those things in the last sixty days when people realize what's you know in front of them, and then also how bad it was and we can't let the Democrats ever be in charge again. I think it goes a little bit different than some stagnant.
Speaker 1: Poll Right now, I agree, And now there are important Senate races, and there's been a big development this week. Could you just imagine for a second the left in this country, the legacy media mob in this country, if a Republican, if the Republican Party were to nominate a Senate candidate that had a Nazi tattoo, that is, an avowed communist, and meanwhile getting the support of mainstream Democrats like Chucky Schumer and you know, Pocahontas, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and Chris van Holland and all of these Democrats seem to have now coalesced around this lunatic Graham Plattner. Now, if I'm Susan Collins, who I do know, and you mentioned something earlier which needs to be highlighted, in all of New England, there's not a single elected representative that's a Republican. I mean, Massachusetts gets about what thirty eight percent of the Republican vote, they have zero representation. Now one Republican congressman in all of New England, I mean, Susan Collins is pretty much it. Now, if I'm Susan Collins and my choice is to go against a sitting Democratic governor or the guy with the Nazi tattoo. I think I'll choose that guy.
Speaker 4: Well, I will say this, this goes to show how morally bankrupt and intellectually bankrupt the Democrats are. They're getting behind this guy and he has the energy on their base. Sean, he's the guy. The reason why he's leading in the polls is this Trump Arrangement center is metastasized. They want to go when.
Speaker 1: You say leading in the polls, I don't want people to be misled here. He's leading in the polls to get the Demo nomination. Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's and that's why the former governor or the governor dropped out this this week. So he's got a clear path now to the nomination against Chusan Collins. But it just goes to show you the only define those two things that motivate the Democrats at this point. It's GDS and it's just it's just raw power. It's just raw power. So they don't care who it is they're willing to step us. They don't. They'll sweep all that under the rug if they can gain a sendency in getting back to the voting rights. As you mentioned the fact that there's no elected Republican in the area. Remember, you don't have to be a citizen to be counted in the census. And if you want to know why fifteen million people were let in here illegally over the Biden years, that's it.
Speaker 3: So if you.
Speaker 4: Actually restricted the people who can be counted in the census, you should do. California would lose at least a dozen seats. So if we had real elections, sean fair elections in this country where only citizens were counted, Republicans would dominate. The Democrats know it, which is why they're fighting so to preserve a corrupt system they benefited front for so long.
Speaker 1: Well here's the guy. If you look at the things that he said, and I'm talking about Graham Platner, and he used a slur that's so offensive to people with special needs, referred to himself as a communist, Paul Dall police officers bastards, said rural white Americans actually are racist and stupid. Washington Post reported. Platner also minimized issues that service members face in reporting sexual assault incidents and said that those who are rape should not get so effed up that they wind up having a having sex with somebody they don't mean to I'm like, wow, I mean, this is the guy that Chuck Schumer. I guess he's leader in name only or a minority leader in name only. This is the guy he's now going to support. I mean, what does that tell you about the party. And then you have California gubernatorial candidate Katie Porter sent an email to donors including the phrase f Trump four times. I don't think she's learned too much either.
Speaker 4: They've lost their minds. And you know, in the Capitol. Look, I'm still relative with you. I came from BNAG, but you go from your office in Russell to the Capitol, reporters are everywhere, okay, and there's a gaggles in the air cameras and people ask you questions all the time. It's fine, I'm very successful, I do it. But they, of course they asked the news of the day questions. The biggest hypocrisy is that if that were a Republican Sean, they would ask every single day every Republican Senator as they walked in for every single vote. Do you agree with this statement? Do you identify with the statement? They don't ask the Democrats any of this stuff. So all those crazy things, as Platiner guys talked about no Democrat has ever asked to answer for those things like we have to when there's some tweet that a journalist finds offensive or something right, and so it's just the height of hypocrisy. But this guy's crazy, but he is. He's galvanized their base because they're so obsessed with president from up and are so obsessed with power, they're willing to get behind this guy as obviously a terribly flallied candidate. But it just goes to show you kind of where we're at and why there's just no substitute for winning. We have to hold onto the House, we have to hold onto the Senate. We've got to give President Trump the opportunity to carry forth this agenda that is supported by the working people of this country. And we should be unapologetic about it, we should be fearless about it.
Speaker 1: Well, James Carvill said the quiet part out loud. He said that if Democrats get back power, they want Puerto Rico statehood, they want VC statehood, they want them pack the US Supreme Court. So I think we know where they're headed. They seem to be totally completely obsessed. Twenty four to seven with just hating Donald Trump. They have no real ideas. They are beholden to the radicals that now rule their party. I don't even see Hakim Jefferies and Chuck Schumer surviving. I think Chuck Schumer is going to be primary by AOC, and I think if he is, he's going to lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think Chuck is going to be the treasurer for AOC for president so that she doesn't run against him. And you're seeing I think this turnover now of the more kind of establishment Democrats into this hyper charged, radicalized sort of office holder slash candidate. And we just have to be prepared to put our best team on the field as well, and we got to win. That's when people say, you know, saving this country, That's what I mean, because if they get in charge, there's no question they'll pack the Supreme Court, they'll add states to the Union. They'll federalized elections, so that showing a state requiring you to show your idea to vote, that will become illegal, like in California, and you can be arrested stay of California. If you're an election judge and you ask somebody for their identification to prove who they are to vote in this country. You yourself, as the election dge can be prosecuted, not the illegal immigrant who somehow got a driver's license or didn't get one. It is being allowed to vote in state California. That's the moral inversion that's happened. And again that's how this is not your grandfather's Democrat party. This is not Bill Clinton given a speech at the State of the Union talking about how we need to enforce our orders into poor people who are here illegally. We're way past that. This is a radicalized party now and we need to see it for what it is. And like I said, the unflinching in our beliefs that we have in advocating those the American people.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with Missouri Senator Eric Schmidt on the other side this Friday. Than your calls coming up eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we continue. Missouri Senator Eric Schmid is with us.
Speaker 1: Your call is also coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Shaw on this Friday.
Speaker 3: As we continue.
Speaker 1: I mean, this really is going to be the biggest choice midterm election in our life. I mean, they won't fund the Department of Homeland Security at a time where at war, which is insane. They're the party that wants to defund, dismantle lobail laws, reimagine the police, the party of open borders, the party of panctuary cities and states, the party of They've voted for the largest tax increase in history against the vote the largest tax cut in history. They don't seem to have any rudder or agenda except that they want socialism and that they're going to run on just hating Donald Trump. I'm not sure that that is a good platform to run on because that's what lost the twenty twenty four election. With Nazi, fascists and racist it's all they have.
Speaker 4: And it's a decade long now war against law enforcement. Sean. It was to fund the police, now it's the fund ice. It's the same calculus they had. Barack Obama called every you know, half of America bitter cleaners. Hillary Clinton called them basket of portables. Joe Biden called them trash. This is what they think of, like just working folks who are trying to have a better life.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm guilty of all three. I'm guilty guilty as charged. You can call me whatever they want, but I'm not them, So I'm very happy with where I stand.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right now. But that's who they are, and it's sad, and that's why we.
Speaker 6: Have to win.
Speaker 3: Center.
Speaker 1: Eric Schmidt, Missouri, thank you, sir, appreciate your time. You have a great weekend. All right, before we get to our phones, Linda took the day off. What did you do yesterday? I never asked why people take off. I just let my staff take off when they want to take off.
Speaker 6: Well, you don't have to ask because I never take off. So when it happens, it's a rarity. You don't even know what to do.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my god, it's annoying that you don't take off.
Speaker 1: I mean, I tell you all the time to take off, and you, frankly, it's it's like the same thing you tell me, boss Buss. Why don't you take off the next three days? I think you need a break. You're working too hard, And I'm like, why don't you shush up? And I'll take off when I want to take off. But I'd like to work is what I do for a living. And if I don't know If I don't have three hours to vent every day, it's not good for everybody else in my life.
Speaker 3: So that's just the trip.
Speaker 6: This is your mental health.
Speaker 1: It's great for my mental health. I mean, I love what I do. I'm blessed to do what I do. But you took a day off of work yesterday. What did you do? Did you hang out with the fam? What did did you do?
Speaker 3: What did you do? There had to be a reason.
Speaker 6: I took my mother in law, who is from Staten Island to Staten Island. She doesn't live there anymore. She had some things she had to do on the island, and so we were there.
Speaker 3: You took your mother in law. Now do you like your mother in law?
Speaker 6: I love my mother in law. I'm very lucky. She rocks. So I'm one of the rare people who actually has a mother in law. That's cool. So I'm very, very, very lucky. But yeah, so we hung out that It's not the norm at all. She's great, I'm lucky, and she's just and she knows everybody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: You go through Staten Island, She's like, oh, I know this guy from my school. I went to grammar school with this guy. That's where so and so got christened. I'm like, oh my god, it's like going on a tour. But we were at the store. It's called Shamrock Paints. It's on Victory Boulevard. Those of you who are familiar with Stateton Island, I.
Speaker 3: Lived in the Rocky Paints. What did you go to a paint store for?
Speaker 6: She needed some some things done in her home and her very good friend, Joe Anne, is an interior designer and works out of this store for the past thirty years on the island.
Speaker 3: So we went to what kind of what brand of paint do they have?
Speaker 6: We did? They have all kinds of paint, but we weren't there for paint. We were there for curtains and drapes. And there's a whole other side of the store. So anyways, more details than you need. But there's a lovely guy there. He owns the store. His name is Pete and he's a huge handity fan. So Joe Ann, the interior designer, takes my mother in law and I into the back and that she's like, oh, this is Archangelas. That's my mother in law's name. She goes, this is Arcandela. She just wanted to say thank you, YadA yadda. And she goes, and this is Linda, her daughter in law. I said, hi, how are you this night? She goes, you know, Linda is with handity, she's been there for twenty years. And he looks at me and he goes, oh my god, are you Linda from the radio.
Speaker 5: Linda.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Nobody says that. My god. I mean, so let's say keep going.
Speaker 6: So the this is when you know a stick works, right. So he says to me, I don't know if I believe you sepasta source. So I say it and he busts out laughing. He's like, oh my god. He goes, I listen to you guys every day. He knew about Liam being there. So I said, tomorrow, I'm going to shout you out and tell Sean how nice you were to me and my mother in law. So shout out to Pete on Victory Boulevard at Shin.
Speaker 3: You know what kind of paint he sells in that paint store? What brand?
Speaker 6: He had a wide variety. They are a very high end paint store. They had everything in there, very very nice, very high.
Speaker 1: Happened to be particularly fond of Benjamin Moore, although Bear is very good too. But what frustrates me is you can't get oil based paint like you used to, which is a lot better than the latex paint that people use now. It was more toxic, but it it definitely does a better job. I mean there is a black market for some I can tell you that, not that I would ever go that way.
Speaker 3: Of course you would. You can get it.
Speaker 6: You're an upstanding member of society. You're not doing black markets for paint.
Speaker 3: Fattens.
Speaker 1: Impervo oil based Benjamin Moore paint was the best.
Speaker 3: It looked like glass if you if you had to paint right.
Speaker 6: What is im pervo?
Speaker 3: That's what it's called satin impervo.
Speaker 6: Oh that's like a that's like saying like flatter.
Speaker 1: I used to spray my my cars and one work van and I nearly blew out my lungs doing this.
Speaker 6: I remember you telling me that I just never heard of from pera.
Speaker 3: Well that paint that was an auto paint is called immron and it happened.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that I remember with.
Speaker 1: Gold, Like how you say this like gold? I don't like gold sprinkled through it? Like little gold dots and it just shined like there's no tomorrows beautiful.
Speaker 3: I used to love like a shimmer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was awesome. Let's get to our busy phones. Uh, now that we got that out of the way. Uh, exciting day going to the paint store. Jim in Indiana, Jim.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I am doing well, Sean, Thank you for taking my call on YEF. And oh, you've been talking about Trump derangement syndrome. And I just had to jump in on this one because my wife has it.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, how long you've been How long you've been married?
Speaker 5: Well, we've been married ten years. It's a third marriage for both of us. Normally, my wife has been a deep thinker and a matter of fact for about twenty years, well over twenty years. Her employer used to send her from site to site to resolve problems. It was usually a conflict between two or more groups, and she would listen, she'd get involved, she'd analyze the situation, and then she'd get the bickering stopped, and then she'd get them working together. And for twenty years she had one hundred percent success rate before she got the one that I'm aware of that she really couldn't reverse. But that's a different story. And before that, you know, she worked for the VA for a number of years, just learning and polishing those skills. She's a good thinker everyday life.
Speaker 3: I mean, she just well, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. You've been married twenty years. This is not your first marriage, right right? Are your second marriage? It's her second marriage?
Speaker 5: Uh, third for both of us?
Speaker 1: All right, third forth? All right, So make the third one the charm. Is my advice to you, now.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could be married to a liberal woman. I just don't. I don't think it would work. I am.
Speaker 1: I am just too wrapped up in what I do every day. And if I had to get aggravated at home hearing that, I would go nuts. I just would, knowing my personality.
Speaker 5: Most politics, unless.
Speaker 1: However, you know, you walk down the aisle before God, family and friends, and you say to love, honor, cherish, be faithful, to forsake all others. I think they took out the word obey last time I checked. But in all seriousness, I think you just got to not talk about politics.
Speaker 3: Just let it go.
Speaker 1: It's just not worth it, is it? Worth losing your marriage over political differences.
Speaker 5: Oh, certainly not. But we can talk about most things and discuss them. But as soon as Donald Trump's name is mentioned, all reasoning just immediately disappears hypnotized.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's got three and a half years left and office, or two and a half years left in office. I mean it's I would just get through this period, is my advice to you, and try and make the marriage work. I mean, you get along in every other aspect of your life. Generally speaking, nobody gets along perfectly right.
Speaker 5: But I'm wondering if if they haven't been using subliminal messaging or something to hypnotize people.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem at what I've learned with people with Trump derangement syndrome, and they try to confront me and engage me in public. This lady came up to me. I don't think I told this story on the area. I used to like you. I really my kids were with me, and I said what happened and you and that Donald Trump? And she goes starts going off on me, and I just start messing with her. I just because I'm not upset at all. I don't care if she agrees with me or doesn't agree with me. And I just like poke the bear, left, right and sideways. And my kids are very entertained by it. They're laughing like they just stare cracking up at it. But my advice is, look, you obviously love this woman enough to marry her. My advice is, try and avoid the political discussions. And I wouldn't watch news in the same room. Let her go watch you know, MSDNC and get her fixed and you can watch watch it, watch us on Fox, and don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: I still think she's been hypnotized because it's.
Speaker 1: Just I think they're totally brainwashed. I mean, they wake up every day. It's like a drug fix that they have. They need to hate Donald Trump, but you can't fix it, so why bother? Right anyway, Jim, I wish you and your wife the best, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, Linda, here's a good topic. And I meant to bring this up earlier. You know Emily Blunt, I guess she's in She was in the original The Devil Wears product. I've never watched that movie. Do you ever watch that movie?
Speaker 6: I have seen that movie, Yes.
Speaker 1: All right, And anyways, she's he's under fire in an interview. I guess about the movie or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She portrays Emily Dralton, the senior assistant to Meryl Streep's Miranda in The Devilwar's Product Too, which I'd never go see if my life depended on it. But anyway, after the first movie's release, her character instantly became an inspiration behind the meme that signified corporate burnout. In the film, she's overworked. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. That was her mantra. Anyway, So here we are twenty years later, and she was asked if she had any advice for women who are hating their jobs right now, and she said quit. He said no, I just think find something that you deeply want to do, even if you're earning no money. As long as you love it, you'll be happy. And there was a huge online backlash to all of this. Oh if I could, I'm not rich enough to quit, and I have no salary, you know, for the time I look for another job. I love when millionaires tell me to quit my job. I can't quit. I need to pay the rent. Okay, they're taking her too literally.
Speaker 3: I think if there.
Speaker 1: Can be a transition period if you're not happy with your life and you don't like your job, and you don't love your job, and I do love my jobs, I do.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump actually said to my boss once, and it really I'm like, why did you say that? He said, why do you even pay him? Actually said this to my boss, and my boss goes, what do you mean he'd do it for free. I'm like, I'm like, shush up, no, you're not helping me. I'm saying that. But he did say that. And the reality is there are a lot of people that are in dead end jobs. They're not happy. And what I would recommend is just a slight deviation of her advice. Start looking to transition to a field that would be more fulfilling for you, that would make you happier that when you open your eyes in the morning, you're happy to go to work. It doesn't mean you give up the current job immediately, but you transition to the next job. I think that's what she was saying. You're not saying that, you know, for people that can't pay their rent, that you need to quit your job, too bad, and good luck, you know, being on welfare.
Speaker 3: I didn't take it that way at all.
Speaker 1: And I think she's giving people, making people aware that you have choices in life, and if you're not happy, you make the transition to a field or an area of interest that you have in your life that will be more fulfilling for you in your life. And I don't even know who Emily Blunt is. You know, I don't really know her.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 6: She's married to uh John Krasinski. He was on the Office and he's in a bunch of other movies. I actually really like her husband. I don't. I don't really care for her too much. I think she's a bit overrated, but she's This is not her first foray into saying dumb things and getting in trouble. She did this once before.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's dumb. I don't think it's a dumb advice. I think she just should have added transition.
Speaker 6: It's not like at the end of the day. I think that people need to preface what they say by saying it's my opinion, or if I was in that position, she had said when Trump. It was like after a GOP debate and she was like, you know, I want to renounce my citizenship because she had just become an American citizen because it looked like Trump was going to win her Trump was just one I can't remember exactly what it was, but you know, it's such a disgusting thing to say people are waiting for decades to become a citizen and because you don't like a candidate, like, won't you be quiet for a minute and be a citizen before you have an opinion, which she later came out and walked it back.
Speaker 1: You only get one life here, and to be miserable every day at your job, like g Linda hates her job, but she stays twenty years.
Speaker 6: Oh stop it. I love my job. I irritate you every day and they pay me for it. It's a wonderful job and I'm incredibly grateful anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want people to be happy in their life. You only get one shot at this life.
Speaker 3: That's it. Might as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, make your decisions, get out of what you hate, try to get it into what you love, and stop crying about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was trying to keep that marriage together. I'm not that optimistic, poor guy.
Speaker 3: Uh. Anyway, one eight hundred, Doctor Laura. You can call us now.