Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, all right, what do you have?
Speaker 3: So Robin is tapping her husband Thomas, and basically she just said that she bought a really nice gift for herself for Christmas. So I'm calling just to set it up, saying that, yeah, she charged this really expensive pair of shoes on his credit card for the holidays.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I just set it up and then they take over. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what happens when it involves expensive shoes and a credit card.
Speaker 4: You know there's going to be flames of flowing. Here we go listening to your phone.
Speaker 1: Tap.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yes, I'm looking for Robin. Please.
Speaker 2: This is actually her husband, Thomas. What can I help you with?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, Thomas, this is Mary Allen from the Heastos the Excellent. I'm just calling to tell her that her Jimmy choos are in.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, excus.
Speaker 4: She has been looking for these shoes.
Speaker 3: They have been on back order and they're finally here and she can pick them up at any time.
Speaker 2: How much are these shoes with tax?
Speaker 4: It's nine seventy five twenty one N seventy five yeah, nine hundred and seventy.
Speaker 3: Five dollars and twenty one. They're exclusive, like you cannot get these anymore. She is going to be so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure she will. I can't wait to tell her.
Speaker 3: Okay, and they've already been charged to the account, so she doesn't know anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, just out of curious what what account was.
Speaker 4: That, mister Thomas? Still?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, thank you so much. I'll be I'll be sure to tell her.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, tell her. I'm so excited for her. Okay, oh as am I? Okay, great?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: He hung up. Oh my gosh, she's gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Guys just do not get that whole shoe thing, do they No, they don't understand.
Speaker 1: All right, So.
Speaker 3: Obviously he's gonna he's gonna call you. So just wait till he calls you and then miss the call. We'll call him back.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Hello, did you just call me? Did you use my credit card recently? I just got a call from a store about a pair of shoes being charged to it. I mean, I'm gonna drawn it were your author has to use it. But I mean I just spoke to this woman and she told me the shoes were with tax like nine hundred and seventy five dollars and some odd sense.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean they're Jimmy Choo's.
Speaker 2: Does she come with the shoes? I mean, like one pair of shoes, Yes, it's for one there, one really good pair of shoes, one really sexy, limit great pair of shoes, and they I don't even know what to say. I mean the price of these shoes, I can tell that I wanted them, and I thought it'd be a perfect Christmas present. They're like ten Christmas presents, So you're buying yourself a Christmas present though, no, that's.
Speaker 1: My Christmas present from you.
Speaker 2: You're Christmas so you're buying your own Christmas present, is what that is. And you're just putting my name on the car.
Speaker 3: I was going to tell you I thought you would like it this.
Speaker 2: Morning when you were when when all of a sudden, another box appeared that said, well, I mean you can still buy the other little you know, little things if you want, but this was my present. After your nearly thousand dollars self giving Christmas gifts, you excited me to go out and now buy more stuff. You didn't even do anything for this that. Yeah, exactly that you're doing exactly what told you weren't gonna do. No, I'm just saying that if you want to buy me a present, you can.
Speaker 3: There's no limits, and there's no limit.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how many other presents i' hey, hey, I'll take.
Speaker 3: A gift from you and I won't complain about it. What this is Daniel Manarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you've just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Uh did I actually buy these shoes?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Did he buy these shoes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I would have kicked your ass Rob when I get.
Speaker 1: Hope Elvis Duran's phone tip.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded Queen permission granted by the
Speaker 1: Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show